"Very good service and quick

"The order arrived very promptly and was better than expected. Excellent quality"

"Very easy registration and purchasing system, I liked it. Hassle Free!!!"

"I got my pack at time and the product was very nice, I liked;"

"Easy ordering process. Seller was very quick ship."

"This is my first encounter with DHgate and would consider it premature to provide any sort of meaningful comments with only the initial phase of order and payment transaction procedures."

"I would like to wait. A couple of times the purchases were not delivered and I had to ask for a refund.
But it was not DHgate's fault. It was the vendor who could not deliver.

"I had to cancel an order and place a new one so used the online chat on a few occasions re the order. This worked very well for me."

"Everything allright.Excellent way to buy"

"I am new to DHgate but have found navigating around the site very straight forward. Thanks"

"I had a good experience with DH gate.... I recommend it!"

"I can find everything I need. It's easy to buy."

"Everything with DHgate.com is good, except that some of the sellers do not respond to messages (product inquiries). One time eventually, I had to use livechat at DHgate and luckily they had the answer there. "

"good site easy to order from themm

"I like buying from dhgate. Their Website is easy to shop from and their customer service is excellent. I strongly recommend the dhgate to all online shoppers. In a short time I will be able to tell if it is as good as Amazon. I do not have any problem with them so far."

DHgate is a Merchant Member! Learn more

DHgate is a merchant member
DHgate participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,866 merchant members.