"Found the experience quick and easy"

"Very satisfied good site will recommend to all"

"good service but seller speaks bad english"

"I like the business idea. I appreciate the interface. I can shop with assurance knowing that my purchases are protected by DHgate if anything goes wrong from the sellers end.
I think a step more that will make it easy for me to locate and go to recently visited store whenever I log in will make the site easier to use. Also, I will appreciate if my mails from DHgate and resellers are delivered directly to my personal email box.
Thanks DHgate

"Good quality products so far, at good prices with reasonable times to recieve post."

"I love the site!!! My best new friend...."

"Easy navigating,quick process of buying. Would recommend it!"

"Smooth as silk. Will use again."

"very good and fast service with rapid responses"

"All the stores I have used on HDgate have been very helpful and obliging,and have done all they can to make the transactions as simple as possible.The price are very cheap and it is easy to make a good profit out of them,Thanks DHgate."

"so far i have revieved two items im bery happy with . one is in sispute as it arrived soiled and discoloured . the shopping site is great and imformative and easy to navigate and track orders. thank you i am telling all my friends about your site too.

regards
ivana

"all orders have been received on time and in good condition thank you "

"Service has always been quick and accurate best of all great value. no hesitation to recommend to all."

"Got my laser today does not do anything they Saïd it would do very disapointed orderd à 5000mw and received à 5mw "

"Have excellent product and very good trades to deal with I will buy more in the future! Thanks a lot"

DHgate is a Merchant Member! Learn more

DHgate is a merchant member
DHgate participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,849 merchant members.