"Nice to purchase on dh gate. I suggest this os the easiest and safiest of online purchase."

"I like shopping dhgate. If I could see the products in different orders that would be more efficient for me."

"The main page was a little cluttered (quite a lot of information displayed at once), but otherwise a very fast and simple service."

"Item ordered arrived on time and in excellent condition. We are very satisfied with the shipping time and will continue to shop with dhgate for our other needs."

"Plenty of items to chose from."

"Nice site, however payment methods are not always applicable, I have the experience that using my credit balance is not allowed because it does not exceed a certain amount? trying to add that the amount is the same as the planned purchase of this but it does not work?"

"Easy to search, many products for buy, buying without any risk (guarantee of dhgate), good possibility to chat/email with seller. Just top!"

"The internet misbehaved so I wasn't certain about payment: once? twice? not at all? Emails confirmed I had paid once. The goods were clearly described and arrived without undue delay."

"my first order 3 of the items broke the first of second time they were used
but other then that your service was good I am looking into opening a retail store and want to know what is good and bad worth buying or not

"Fast, Very happy with quality, would order again."

"I love going onto the site, it is easy to navigate. I wish the delivery time could be shorter though. Thanks, good experience"

"Hi i got sent the wrong colour dr martens ,i ordered black but got sent cherry red now noone will answer my emails ?"

"Nice and easy to buy we shall see quality when it arrives"

"Easy n simple to make purchase with follow up messages for each transaction. Will continue shopping with DHgate. "

"I like the fact that the page is very well designed to make purchases easy and fast, others ask you to do a lot of things, push here and there and then do this and that and to do it en DHgate has fairly easy, they sent confirmation to my email. it was way better than foc...rice for instance, now I will be waiting about the actual product to arrive, the delivery time and those things but if the first part of my purchase is similar to what the last part will be, I'll be totally satisfied."

DHgate is a Merchant Member! Learn more

DHgate is a merchant member
DHgate participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,849 merchant members.