"this site is very easy to use it"

"The experience was awesome, it is was my first time but I had faith that dhgate wouldn't let me down. I'm still waiting for delivery of my gown. The process is easy and the prices are affordable. Thanks dhgate"

"Lots to choose from with great prices, I can't wait until my order arrives."

"so far my order is shipped but it seems as thought everything is very organized

"Everything really fast, very well explained and direct chats with sellers."

"very well processed transaction. could not ask for better."

"I find DHgate easy to navigate on their website, and there is an immediate response to my orders. I have been ordering through DHgate for about a year now and have been very satisfied."

"All item that i got from DHGATE is good.. only the sizes.. Hope there's small for the clothes and those sizes for the shoes are confusing.. But still good quality and cheaper.. Thank you"

"Me encanta la pagina, encuentro todo lo que necesito y a los mejores precios :) "

"I always like shopping at DHGate. I can find everything I would like to find here. I always recommend DHGate to my friends if they need parts or gadgets for their smartphones because the search is easy and the possibilities are endless! "

"j"attend encore ma commende je viens de l"effectuer "

"The order numbers do not match, tracking information is invalid, received a payment confirmation email from dhgate and confirmed payment through my credit card company followed by a shipping confirmation from the seller, 3 days later I receive a letter stating payment had not been received. I hope this is sorted out and I don't end up having to dispute the charges through my company. Use a credit card if you purchase through dhgate is my advice so that you're actually protected."

chemas2's Avatar
mexico

"is very easy and excellente store, very safe and good communication."

"Andrew from Globalwin gives most amazing customer service, gives honest answers to any questions you might have and always prompt service."

"great site with everything your looking for with free postage"

DHgate is a Merchant Member! Learn more

DHgate is a merchant member
DHgate participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,843 merchant members.