"problem in refund i am not receiving the refunds"

"I purchased a number of items, before i realised there "may" be dodgy sellers on here... its day 3, and most of the things i have ordered 'say' item has shipped. A few are yet to ship, but ihave confidence they will. There may be one of the items i am a bit skeptical on,, but we shall wait and see...? "

"Very good so far. About the same experience as shopping on ebay only without paypal.
I'll comment further after the goods arrive.

"Excellent customerservice, this is my 8th buying year on dhgate, and I have never had anything negative to say"

"So far so good, but this is first time for me; I'd rather be asked later, once I've experienced the value of your seller vetting or Guarantees. But I'm optimistic."

"At the begining, when we found DHGate on internet, we said to ourself, another eB...... on line store. How can we trust this company ?

So we decided to try with a small order. We received it and try an other one.

Today all our orders are on DHGate.

You need help, they give you all the help you need.

We recommend DHGate.com for all your orders in China.

Today, and for a long time, ( because of their serious) we are going to use this company for all our futur orders.

"I haven't gotten one item and i got refund. "

"This is the first time that i had a visit to the dh web site. A friend had recomended dh as a source for LED lights, and said that he was happy with his purchase, and that the product met his requirements. My visit , also , was positive, and I made three puchases , in two days. My experience will be complete when I receive the products and they do what I want them to do. So far , I am very happy with the ease that ordering has been. I like the idea that I can track where my orders are , if I so choose. bob"

"Ordering was easy, I placed the order with specific instructions and waiting for the product to arrive. I have ordered before and the products exceeded my expectations "

USA

"Thank DH Gate for their great conflict resolution center. Now I understand I am well protected as a DH gate shopper. "

"Great products,and great service everytime!!!will recommend to everyone"

"There are no invoices with the goods, some goods don't arrive, there is no return contact with supplier to place further orders, I accept that some of the goods I purchase will be mis-placed, therefore I am SOMEWHAT DISSATISFIED, thanks"

"You have no control over your sellers at all,all you want is money that's all,that's why your loosing your best customers."

"First time to use DHgate so I will be anxious to see how successful the whole process actually is. I will wait until I receive our order to make a judgement. However, everything was very smooth and was easy to make our purchase."

"Very good experience! Will def be a customer for life!"

DHgate is a Merchant Member! Learn more

DHgate is a merchant member
DHgate participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,877 merchant members.