"Efficient, Great range of items"

"Very quick and easy to order!"

"Everything went smoothly so I am happy to continue shopping through DHGate for another year. Thanks!"

"you guys have great things at low price,Thanks"

"This was my first time shopping w/DHgate....Awesome prices, large variety of purchase items, an FREE SHIPPING on my items....Can't beat a Great Deal!! I'm signed up & will be returning for Daily Deals!! Thanks DHgate :)"

"The bubbler arrived in 10 days which I consider very good. It looks just like the picture and was very well packaged. I really like the bubbler and consider it to be a great value"

"Quick and easy and lots of items"

"Website is easy to search for all items"

"Ok.ive only 2 thing to Say.
1) The customer service is one of The worlds best or really The be st one.
2) NOW PROBLEM IVE BUY FROM 5 SELLER
THE FIRST IS OK THE SECOND IS GOOD SELLER AND GOOD COMUNICATION (THE THING THAT WILL BUY) NO COMUNICATION NO BUY.
TGE THIRD WHEN I BUY A ND HAVE PROBLEM DO NT WANT HELP ME AND NOT ANSWER ME
BUT THE UGLIEST IS O N E HAVE FRAUD ME .IVE PAY FOR DHL AND HE DONT SEND ME BUT SEND BY POST (30DAYS) AND HE DONT SEND ME W HA T I BUY AND PAY. NOW FOR ONLY ONE BAD SELLER NOW I DONT WANT BUY MORE FROM ANYONE BECAUSE IVE FEAR, AND NEXT I COULD SAY AT ALL MY FRIENDS NOT BUY HERE. (NOW I BUY BUT I BUY REALLY LESS AND NOT ALL I WILL I COULD BUY) 1 SELLER B AD AFTER IIS BAD A LL DHGATE. THANKS FOR ATTENTION(this order ive not receive yet i cannot speak yet But The Seller since now is ok good comunication and Very serious since now )(But The past order bleahhhh BAD BAD????????????????

"I am extremely happy with the quality and workmanship of the garment. There are of course some differences from the "original" dress but for price, there is no comparison!
My only negative is the dress is too short from the strap to the bust so I will have to get this let out but there seems to be perhaps an extra inch at the strap so I should be able to get this alteration done myself.
Very happy and would definitely recommend this seller.

"I have always been satisfied by DHGate. Thank you! "

"A friend told me about this website. Because i'm a retailer and looking for where to buy cheap item and And Somewhere secure. And This Website was really good. it's Worth trying."

"Excelente,very good experience"

"DHgate has efficient and competent staff.
My overall impression is very positive. I had an issue with a cracked touch screen, and it was sorted out very quickly.

"I am still waiting for the items as I have just ordered.. Happy with service so far. "

DHgate is a Merchant Member! Learn more

DHgate is a merchant member
DHgate participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,899 merchant members.