"fantastic range of products at unbelievable prices!"

"In the beginning I wasn;t sure wheather or not to buy products from this wwebsite. I place order two days ago and so far I am happy with their update. I was able to send message accross to the sellers and some of them responded and I also like the fact that, I can see which of the items that has been shipped, others that are still processing and the estimated delivery time. "

" Truthfully, the most user friendly online shopping experience I have ever encountered!! Very impressive, once an order has been placed, the shopping experience continues as the purchaser is advised thereafter every step of the journey from factory to doorstep. Amazing, the purchaser receives advice from payment received, order being processed, order shipped, etc. tracked to the doorstep, superb.

Extraordinary range of products matched by low, low, low, low cost, I cannot say it enough times, in comparison to retail prices. I praise, DHgate to all my family and friends, also anyone I meet and urge them all to join.
Keep up the good work all at DHgate!

Kind regards, Aram.

"Buying is straight forward, shipping can take a little longer than you expect sometimes but overall it's a great service. I have recommend dhgate to all my friends."

"Too many same stuffs, I need wasted too much time search it"

"Always very efficient service."

"This is the first time i make a order in your company.I have no idea how good is

the way your company do ..As far i feel somewhat OK !

Thanks!

"Trying to get an answer or a phone call for some products that were wrong or poor quality and no one has called me in 4 months. Absolutely ridiculous. No help and poor customer service.

"I have received one order and had another store decide they did not want to sell them for the price for 200 and am in process of getting a refund.
which is all right now but would have must preferred the atomizers paid for. but the world is not a perfect place. I have place another order hope it does not get refunded because they changed their mind and did not want to sell them for the listed price

"Very good price, good customer service"

"Have been using Dhgate for years Can only speak good things about performance "

"FOUND WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR HAVE NOT GOT ITEMS YET BUT I'M PLEASED SO FAR"

"I liked seeing so many options on one site. The pricing was amazing and was impressed at the number of items that included free shipping.
Already received notification that my order is in route....just one day later.

"what i love the most is the quick access to the the tool i need on dhgate, and the costumer care representative where so polite and really did solve my problems in all the times i needed them, i feel safe and secured, in my purchases even without contacting the seller

"Made a lot och shopping on the site and it works perfectly every time. Very happy with their service."

DHgate is a Merchant Member! Learn more

DHgate is a merchant member
DHgate participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,880 merchant members.