• DHgate DHgate Elite Status

• Address: 8F Building A, U-CENTER, No.28 Chengfu Road, Haidian District, Beijing,China.
    • Phone: 001-2137972133
    • Customer Support: 001-2137972133
    • Business Hours: Mon-Sun 9:00am to 6:00pm (GMT+08:00)
    • Fax: 86-10-82025922

Product & services pricing Rating 8.19/10 8.19/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.37/10 8.37/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.51/10 7.51/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.96/10 7.96/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.04/10 7.04/10

"Fast and speedy so far. First time customer. I will know more after my shipment arrived. "

"I ordered my package 8-20-15 and now i have been told that instead of 8-10 business days i wont receive it until October when i had buyers interested in it now. I wont know if i like the product for another month "

"It's the best place to shop online. Very safe and efficient"

"Product looks attractive in pictures compared to actual. The quality was so so. It is just average and nothing great to write about. "

"I love my dress. The shipping was so fast! Would recommend to everyone"

"Very pleased with DHGate,service has been good,will continue doing business with you,thanks DKF."

"i bought 5 of what i thought were 100% genuine Xiaomi power banks from 2 sellers, 'best_credit' and 'Globally15'. I received one from 'best_credit' and immediately knew it was a fake. I msgd him to tell him it was fake and all he could say was, 'he was new and didnt know. I threw it in the garbage because the fake power banks are a fire hazard. Im yet to receive the 2nd one and hes kept my money. I had also bought 3 more around the same time as the 1st from 'Globally15'. After receiving the 1st fake product, i immediately msgd globally15 and asked if the power banks were 100% genuine. They assured me they were !! When those arrived it was clear they werent. I msgd them again telling me this and they proceeded to tell me they were because they bought them from the company who makes them. THat was absolute garbage !!! I then msgd Dhgate telling them of these 2 sellers and they proceeded to tell me that they were here to help and that i should lodge a dispute. So i did. Even though we came to a b__s__t agreement it did nothing for me. The sellers who the thieves are protected by Dhgate. You see the seller would refund half my money and i could keep these fire hazard items. Or return them at my expence. That was ridiculous because it would have cost me just as much as the refund i would get to return them. I proved they were fake with photos. Ive sent the seller numerous links showing the differences between the fakes and the genuine ones. Dhgate themselves condone the the sellers ripping off people from all over the world.
Dont buy from them, dont trust them. There is no buyer protection even though it says they do.

"estoy muy satisfecho con la compra un poco lento la entrega nada mas"

"choosed, payed, accepted, shipped quickly. "

"very good web side and customer care very good "

"Im very happy making bussines with you since years a go. Thanx a lot"

"very good, always receive packages very quickly good quality. "

"Nice moment for shopping and prices very interesting "

"The language variation is poor on your website . B/c you have customers outside of chaina in Scandinavia for example you must have Swedish i think. Witch will be easier for us from Sweden to bay chaines product and understand it well information about the product.

"Very friendly site, good sellers, fast service."

Share DHgate's store rating

DHgate is a Merchant Member! Learn more

DHgate is a merchant member
DHgate participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,714 merchant members.