"It is so easy to deal with dhgate I am pleased with all orders I have purchased to date and all future orders I make thanks again wonderful service"

"Was abe to find what I wanted."

"Rekommenderas.Snabb leverans när man fattat extra frakten."

"A nice organized site , easy to navigate, quick check-out."

"I have always found DHGate to be very good site and very prompt when dispatching purchases. They are very helpful if any issue arises and they deal with problems quickly and without a lot of fuss. I have been using DHgate for a few years and have always been happy with the service."

"Dh gate is great. Can't wIt to get my order"

"seems to be a competent company with good customer service and security."

"very easy to find products and easy to checkout. "

"Quick & Easy Transaction."

"love the variety of merchandise and price only wish the were more items that you could buy only one of

"Great site to purchase from. disputes are settled quickly and FAIRLY, which I can't say about AliExpress! Some prices seem to be high, but this appears to be a seller listing error. Site is very well laid out. It really does pay to check the sellers rating before purchase. I will continue to use DHgate as my primary option for overseas purchases. Thankyou."

"I love everything about the web site. My orders are quickly filled and shipped. I will continue to order from you."

"Everything was simple, fast and easy. "

"have not recieved the order yet"

"great prices. intuitive filters. "

DHgate is a Merchant Member! Learn more

DHgate is a merchant member
DHgate participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,921 merchant members.