• DHgate DHgate Elite Status
    • Address: 8F Building A, U-CENTER, No.28 Chengfu Road, Haidian District, Beijing,China.
    • Phone: 001-2137972133
    • Customer Support: 001-2137972133
    • Business Hours: Mon-Sun 9:00am to 6:00pm (GMT+08:00)
    • Fax: 86-10-82025922

Product & services pricing Rating 8.29/10 8.29/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.60/10 8.60/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.62/10 7.62/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.06/10 8.06/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.26/10 7.26/10

"Quick and easy to use site. They have a large variety of choice options on items."

"It is very secured. Previous goods received are all accurate.

Thanks

"Be back again. Good price fast shipping."

"Quick response from seller. Item picked, paid for, confirmed and shipped in less than 12 hours. Hope post doesn't take too long! (Seller not liable for duration)"

"Have had a good experience with purchases so far."

"Great! I am glad I bought from them. Can't wait to get my package."

"A nice market place. The main reason I use DHgate is because they accept moneybookers / skrill."

"My experience with DHgate was very satisfying. The user interface and layout is easy on the eyes making for quick navigation through the website with no difficulty at all.

However, if it weren't for the "similar products you might like" section I wouldn't have been able to find the perfect product. So if I could have accomplished my purchase in less clicks/sites my experience would be a perfect 5 stars. Thank you DHgate!

"Item received quickly. I received a PERSONAL email from the company to see how I liked the item, which is RARE these days. Truly seems to care about customer satisfaction! :)"

"The site was user friendly. This was my first purchase using the site and I would reccomend it to others."

"I like your payment possibilities, very easy and good site. Keep up the good work, I hope more buyers will be as satisfied as I am."

"Transaction was easy and and trouble free"

"you are top saller !I am Very Satisfied !"

"I gave the rating of somewhat satisfied as I managed to order what I wanted but it was not simple. I tried to order from one company but when it came to insert the expiration date for my credit card, the page would not allow input of the correct date. This happened twice. I finally managed to order what I wanted from the noted supplier."

"Dhgate has provided everything I have asked for"

Share DHgate's store rating

DHgate is a Merchant Member! Learn more

DHgate is a merchant member
DHgate participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,847 merchant members.