• DHgate DHgate Elite Status
    • Address: 8F Building A, U-CENTER, No.28 Chengfu Road, Haidian District, Beijing,China.
    • Phone: 001-2137972133
    • Customer Support: 001-2137972133
    • Business Hours: Mon-Sun 9:00am to 6:00pm (GMT+08:00)
    • Fax: 86-10-82025922

Product & services pricing Rating 8.31/10 8.31/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.86/10 8.86/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.72/10 7.72/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.22/10 8.22/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.43/10 7.43/10

"Im satisfied so far. The deals are great. Just hope everything is what i expect ehen it gets here

"Found what I was looking for very quickly brilliant price whole experience very good would recommend "

"Great service and product meets my expectations"

"Website easy to use. I wanted a custom measured dress and no acknowledgement or form to get measurements, so not sure if I will get as ordered.
Thanks for asking

"Very understanding and caring about your satisfaction about your purchase. "

"I like the search engine when I access the site which enables me to quickly and easily navigate to products that I would like to buy.
The negative for me is the very laborious way to see my purchase history. Also when I am emailed that a product has been dispatched the email only states the order number. I would really like a description or picture of the product

"Absolutely everything was to my liking."

"easy to shop.Very good variety assortment."

"Easy to navigate site which gives access to items and sellers otherwise unknown. I especially like the security it offers by keeping my funds in escrow until the item is delivered and I am completely satisfied."

"First time user. Like the variety of product. "

"I wish they would accept PayPal. I feel uncomfortable having to enter all my credit card data."

"DHgate is the best site for secure online purchases and i love shopping there because of buyer protection and prompt response to buyer seller disputes. And lastly their 24/7 response to chats and messages. "

"my experience w/ dhgate was very satisifing. "

"Still awaiting delivery of the item. I'll be in better position to rate DHGate thereafter. "

"Excellent website so straight forward, I hope the delivery service is just as good."

Share DHgate's store rating

DHgate is a Merchant Member! Learn more

DHgate is a merchant member
DHgate participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,839 merchant members.