Stores > D2Moto

• D2Moto

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"It's easy to spend $200 on a chain and sprocket set. Not the case with D2Moto. They not only helped me figure out the right final drive ratio for my sprockets, they went above and beyond to ensure I got everything working the way I wanted it.
Best price I could find, great chain and sprocket, and great service. I'd definitely refer them.

"These folks did great taking my money and sending me the wrong pads. Instead of sending front/rear set for my KLR, they sent me 2 rear sets. I call on a Wednesday and they promise to email me tracking for the replacement parts sent 2 day air. Their wonderful team decided to not do anything with my order until Friday and never followed up with an email. I call in and the customer service rep starts scrambling to make an answer up. Terrible service, steer clear of them if you need your parts in a timely manner. I now am going to be 5 days behind on getting my bike finished, and frustrated to boot. "

This review was modified by BandRDustin on April 03 2015 03:37:00 PM

"orderd parts on 2/7/2015 it is now 2/18/15 still no parts and really puts the screws to my Gulf coast vacation! called the customer service line hell they dont even know where they are at. Very unprofessional and rude .....I will never order parts from here again! Filed complaint with BBB.
https://sanjose.app.bbb.org/complaint/new/100055334. 2/23/2015 To this date still have not recieved my package. I called the company last thursday 2/19/2015 they said they would ship another package out but I have never recieved any shipping info on that package either. It is now 3/2/2015 still no package it shows now that it was shipped from california to illinois where I live then shiped to Iowa then to Hazelwood MO. Called the company they did give me a refund and told me if it does show up just keep it at no charge DO NOT SEND IT BACK. By the time I get this package we will no longer be riding motorcycles we will have space bikes and live with the Jetsons!

This review was modified by jimsmotorcycleaudio on March 02 2015 08:30:07 AM

"After 3 months, the chain and sprocket kits are still holding up strong. Thanks for the low price and fast shipping! will definitely come back in the future"

This review was modified by vg-rider on November 03 2014 10:50:43 PM

"quick service,parts are correct and fit......."

"Bought their chain and sprocket kit and installed around June... Ride 4k miles and still holding up. Looks like it can last another 4k miles. D2moto is now one of my tune up shop."

This review was modified by Manman38 on November 19 2013 08:02:23 PM

"The site was user friendly and included detailed product information along with product reviews that were very helpful. Quality parts with unbeatable prices! Placed my order on Friday and got them on Tuesday with Free shipping...WOW! "

"I love that place I've been ordering part from them for my 2007 cbr600rr such as chain, sprocket, tail light and more I never had any issues with them I had the tail lights for over 2 years and until today it still works perfectly my last order was brake pads So far so good!. Their customer service was pretty good as well. "

"This place is a joke. They sent me the wrong part, I called on a Friday afternoon at 5:00 to let them know. Asked if they would ship Monday Express Mail so I could get it right away. I called Monday and they said they shipped it 2-3 priority and would not ship it Express Mail without charging me. So they send me the wrong part, which put my bike out of commission for the weekend. Then tell me on Monday I have to wait another 2-3 days and its now Thursday and I still don't have the part. No concept of customer care or attention to detail. Don't shop here, the parts are cheaply made and they don't know how to run a business. "

"made couple of purchases without any problem untill know, ordered and paid for 3 oil filters, 2 of the 3 where missing, handlebar grips do not fit on my bike.
I am very unhappy with there service, even on the phone they seem to not be able to understand english

"It's my 2nd order with D2moto.com . Both went smoothly. I ordered brake pads and chains. Both parts arrived on time and installed right away! No hassle. Will definitely buy again!"

This review was modified by bikerx on June 01 2012 05:08:51 PM

"It's my third order with D2Moto.com ... so far so good! I bought a few of their Kevlar brake pads last year for my son's bike and they were great. Last month, I bought a set of sintered HH pads from them, just got them installed 2 weeks ago and they hold up pretty well. Definitely recommend to all my buddies"

This review was modified by d1-tuner on May 18 2012 12:20:39 AM

This company has great reviews on ebay but it appears that if you buy directly from their web site, they just ignore you.
I eventually had to open a dispute through Paypal to get my money back. They ignored me for more than a month and a half and did nothing with my order.
You would do well to heed the advice of the many others that had similar experiences as mine.

"Horrible company, I made a mistake on ebay, no biggie, My solution was to order another chain, called company, said they had another one, placed order over phone, waited for 1.5 weeks, finally got a hold of them, said item was out of stock and refunded, NO CALL TELLING ME. Worse part was it was a phone order and they said they had it in stock!! Worthless people, do not order from them, many other companies out there willing to give you what you paid for."

"it was my first order from D2moto and i did it on line
so nobody to deal with it was fast no extra B.S.
got my comfirmation # and waited for my parts 4 days later
i receive my order, now that was fast I order all my parts o-line cause it's cheaper(i live in hawaii)and this is the fastest i got my order way to go D2moto.....and they even send
me a gold card how's that for good customer service you know i'll be back

Share D2Moto's store rating

D2Moto is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

D2Moto is not a merchant member
D2Moto does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!