Stores > Cymax Stores USA

• Address: 4170 Still Creek Drive
    • Contact: inquiries@cymax.com
    • Phone: 866-740-9830
    • Customer Support: 866-740-9830
    • Business Hours: Customer Service: 8:00-16:00 PST, Mon - Fri / Sales: 8:00-17:00 PST, Mon - Fri 8:00-16:00 PST
    • Fax: 604-629-4708

Product & services pricing Rating 7.86/10 7.86/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.28/10 8.28/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.21/10 8.21/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.86/10 7.86/10

2016-12-01

Tween bed and bookcase

"We purchased the double bed for our 11 year old daughter. It took my husband approximately 7 hours to assemble it. You get what you pay for. It is made from particle board but seems sturdy. Needless to say, our daughter loves it! Shipping was quick too. "

This review was modified by shelbel on December 01 2016 04:21:38 PM

2016-11-25

good quality easy assemble

"While searching a queen bed frame, I found the cheapest one here than any other website.
It was strong as much heavier than I thought.
It was easy to assemble and all the holes and pits were perfectly smoothly fit.

2016-11-23

Love the Headboard

"This was the first time I ever shopped with Cymax and I am very happy with my purchase. I received within a couple of days which surprised me how fast I got it. I had a couple of questions before I ordered it and went on their chat which was on the page I was looking at, and they answered very quickly. The headboard is very sturdy and heavy duty and I am very happy with my purchase. It came in 2 pieces and was very easy to put together. The only problem I had was putting the the headboard into the post because I live alone, but got it fairly quickly. If there are 2 people, 1 to hold still its a 5 minute installation."

2016-11-22

Beautiful Bed

"We needed a twin bed for my daughter when out new addition came. Great purchase, competitive prices and fast shipping. I would definitely purchase from here again!"

2016-11-16

perfect kitchen addition

"Kitchen island purchased is the perfect addition to our kitchen. All baking supplies are kept inside and it rolls perfectly to any area i need. Quick shipping and easy instructions to put together. Great quality. I am very pleased."

2016-11-16

Stylish

"The shipping was pretty fast got within two days from when my order was place. All the pieces was package neatly with no damage on them. The box is very heavy so I suggest you have to FedEx person or ups guy put it in your room when delivered. It took two people to put it together took us a little over an hour cause there was a few confusion with the directions but other than that very nice peice if you use a box spring you bed will sit up very very high love it"

2016-11-15

We'll organized

"Opened the boxes and we liked how organized the screws were to putting it together. Good quality and I love it! Fits my pots and pans perfect as well as other kitchen utensils. I love the color and finish. "

2016-11-03

Phenomenal Mobile Workstation by Techni Mobili

"Best decision I've made in years. This workstation fits perfectly in my small office space. I love the design with my printer on the top shelf, and the side shelf housing my tower case. The keyboard shelf was a must. The unit was easy to put together and is very sturdy. Stylish and yet compact. I'm impressed with the graphite desktop and shelves. I believe this surface will outlast me. Thank you for a great product. I highly recommend this workstation."

2016-11-02

Amazing!

"Exactly what i needed ! Exactly what i was looking for !!!!"

2016-10-18

Horrible experience delivered wrong office chair and zero customer support

"Ordered a $425 office chair in September and was shipped a different model ($315 chair) different description/part number when arrived with Fedex which we called them and was told it could take up to a week to figure out what went wrong so we refused the shipment.

Took pictures and clearly the wrong chair (product description/part number/etc) and now they are trying to charge to and from shipping and a 25% restocking fee. Email response takes over a week and they claim to have done no wrong and to have shipped the correct item even though pictures support that the incorrect item was shipped.

Filed a claim/dispute with the credit card, filing a dispute with the Better Business Bureau and Attorney General as these folks are crooks to say the least.

Buyer beware.

2016-10-11

Excellent TV Stand

"One piece came broken from shipping. I got a carpenter to repair it. This save me the time of waiting for the piece replacement or shipping it back. The store refund me a fair amount for the problem that I had putting it together. The cabinet itself is great. It gives my 65" tv the appearance of a movie theater. This is the best tv cabinet for the price.

This review was modified by wbell-39597 on November 03 2016 01:20:12 AM
Rep reply posted Nov-02-2016

A rep from Cymax Stores USA, Cymax Stores, has responded

“Hello,

Thank you for your review though we are sorry to hear you are not satisfied with your order.

One of our mediation agents will contact you by phone or via email shortly to address any issues you may have.

Kind Regards,

Cymax Customer Support ”

Nighty Night

"The storage king bed is awesome. The bed came in three containers which was somewhat heavy. It took me and the wife around four hours to put it together. We installed our existing he'd board which was a pretty Google match. We are both impressed with the quiality of the bed. I would recommend this product."

JB review

"very convenient way to furniture shop, great selection slow delivery process, but probably spoiled from Prime "

Furniture of America Castleman 5 Piece Dining Set in Espresso

"I have ordered a Furniture of America Castleman 5 Piece Dining Set in Espresso that was delivered on time. However, when I received the dining set, the table was broken and unusable. After filing a request online, I was offered to be refunded. The refund was quick and the personnel very polite."

2016-10-10

"Great service. Completely happy with products."

Share Cymax Stores USA's store rating

Cymax Stores USA is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Cymax Stores USA is a merchant member
Cymax Stores USA participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,455 merchant members.