Cymax StoresCoupons

• Address: 4170 Still Creek Drive
    • Contact: inquiries@cymax.com
    • Phone: 866-740-9830
    • Customer Support: 866-740-9830
    • Business Hours: Customer Service: 8:00-16:00 PST, Mon - Fri / Sales: 8:00-17:00 PST, Mon - Fri 8:00-16:00 PST
    • Fax: 604-629-4708

Product & services pricing Rating 7.76/10 7.76/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.85/10 7.85/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.92/10 7.92/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.96/10 6.96/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.11/10 6.11/10

"I am very unhappy with Cymax and their customer service! I ordered my bed on October 6th, it is November 18th and I have still not received it. I was told several times by their customer service that the bed will ship on certain dates and it did not happen. When it finally shipped - one month after I ordered the bed - Home Direct scheduled the delivery with me for Friday Nov 14th. I was home all day because of this, needless to say that the bed was not delivered and no one even bothered to let me know. It is Tuesday Nov 18th and the bed isn't even at the delivery center. Why was the delivery scheduled for Friday then? Why do I have to call them to find out what is going on?? The bed was a quite expensive purchase and if I knew all this is going to happen, I would have never ordered from this site! I will never buy anything from them again, they are very unreliable and this whole process have been a pain for me! Needless to say - I still do not have my bed!"

"I was looking for new furniture for my guest room. I found the night stands and dresser that I wanted (Winsome Wood Sasha Round Accent Table with Drawer Curved Legs and Home Styles Naples 4 Drawer Chest) on Cymax. The prices were $50+ less than anywhere else online, plus I was then able to use a discount code to save an additional 10%! Couldn't be happier :)"

"Order was placed promptly through Amazon.com. Took quite awhile for payment to be charged....so much so it caused some minor issues with my account. The picture for the headboard did not really show how flimsy it is. Had I known this, I may have passed on the item. I had to find my own screws and try to affix the headboard in several more places to try and make it more sturdy. Even with my best efforts, I still need to have the bed pressed tight up against the wall or it would be banging the wall with the simplest of tossing and turning at night while sleeping and in an apartment with neighbors thats just not acceptable.

Several pieces were chipped and damaged on corners. I should have known when the company includes a colored marker in each box for touchups...the quality can't be the best. The markers do work, to a point. The tips are so hard though that while trying to get into every nook and cranny of the particle type material to hide the chipped areas, it just breaks off more of the material. Black finger nail polish would have been better.

The night stands are nicest parts of the order. There were no damaged items, went together great and really look nice.

I can't completely fault the bed frame portion, other than the damaged sections it is quite sturdy and looks nice.

"My experience with Cymax is horrific. I honestly think this business is engaging in shady business practice that verges on criminal.
I can't sum my ordeal with them better than share with you the email they sent me after five weeks of complaints that I did not receive the item I bought from them online.
Here below is their reply:
Hello,
Thank you for your patience in this matter. At this time I have requested our accounting department to refund the amount of $71.12 back to your original payment method.

Original Purchase: $175.12
Restocking Fee: $35.00
Outgoing Shipping Fee: $34.50
Return Shipping: 34.50
Total Refund Due: $71.12

As our system shows that a charge back has been filed on your order, the refund will need to be made through the appropriate channels which may cause some delays in the funds showing on your account.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.

Regards,
[CaseID:...]

~~~
I kid you not. This is what they sent me. I am not disputing the charge with Paypal. This company is engaging in theft--blatantly. They are a Canadian company, and maybe they feel immune to suits, and thus are getting away with such practice.
Avoid the headache. Don't give them your business. I wish I gave my business to someone else. Alas, they offered free shipping, and like a fool, I gave them my business without checking the reviews.

Really disappointed

"I was looking for a tv stand that would hold up a 50 inch tv and fit in a small corner and I found the perfect one online at the Cymax Store after looking online for several days. The ordering was easy and the shipping was fast! I would recommend Cymax to everyone!"

"We are quite satisfied with the product. We browse the Cymax website regularly for our needs."

"I love the cabinets I brought, great storage and very nicely made."

"I order a fire place fire box got it fast and very happy with it "

"Fast shipping. Product received as described. Recommend Cymax stores."

"MOST HORRIBLE ONLINE STORE EVER !!! WILL NOT GO INTO DETAIL BUT DO YOURSELF A FAVOR --- STAY AWAY FROM CYMAX"

"My order has been cancelled without any explanation."

"I placed my order on 10/20 with a customer rep and the order was charged to my credit card the same day. Ten days later, I sent an email to ask what is the status of my order and I didn't get a response. Two weeks after placing the order, I get an email from them telling me my order has been cancelled for no reason. I called in and the rep just says the order was cancelled. I understand stores can cancel the orders, but they took 2 weeks to cancel an order. I needed the items because I was opening a business and now I have to find the items else where and wait for it to be shipped. This has got to be the WORST internet company I've dealt with (and I buy a lot of things on the internet). Even buying things from companies in China was better than this company. I don't know how this company even survives with such horrible customer service."

"Chest looked better than pictured on line. Really like it. Arrived in a very timely manner. One piece was missing from the shipment. My husband contacted customer service and the piece was sent in a very timely manner."

"The rolling cart was a wonderful choice! The drawers are spacious, plus they're on metal bracket rollers! It is light and easy to move. Yes, there are many parts to put it together, but it was not har, just took a bit of time. I'd recommend this product to anyone. No scratches, no damaged or missing parts, and everything fit together perfectly! "

"The wardrobe closet arrived sooner than expected, the quality is excellent, and it is perfect for the purpose intended. The free shipping is a plus. I would buy from Cymex again."

Cymax Stores is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Cymax Stores is a merchant member
Cymax Stores participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,909 merchant members.