Stores > Cymax Stores

• Address: 4170 Still Creek Drive
    • Contact: inquiries@cymax.com
    • Phone: 866-740-9830
    • Customer Support: 866-740-9830
    • Business Hours: Customer Service: 8:00-16:00 PST, Mon - Fri / Sales: 8:00-17:00 PST, Mon - Fri 8:00-16:00 PST
    • Fax: 604-629-4708

Product & services pricing Rating 8.29/10 8.29/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.90/10 8.90/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.70/10 8.70/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.01/10 9.01/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.31/10 8.31/10

2016-02-07

Awful Awful Awful customer service

"This company is probably great if the product you order arrives undamaged and as it was advertised.

HOWEVER, if there is anything wrong with your item at all, be prepared to be screwed over by this company. I ordered a dresser for my newborn who is due in a few weeks. The dresser arrived damaged, though I did not see the damage until I had pretty much finished putting it together. The process to get this company to even respond has been ridiculous. When they did respond, they were unable to figure out what they sold me and replace the part. Their compensation options were that I could either have $30 back (for a dresser I paid over $200 for) and keep a damaged dresser, or I should donate the dresser (so they could get a tax refund) and then they would refund me - and I'd still have to find a new dresser.

All in all, my experience with this company has been probably the worst for customer service I have ever experienced. Not only did they send a damaged product and offer pretty bad options for refund, I had to follow up with them multiple times for weeks before even getting a response (and to this day I still have not gotten a replacement part, refund, or confirmation for a partial refund) about what they would do for the damaged item they sent me.

All in all, BEWARE.

2016-02-06

Excellent customer service

"I was looking for a desk a chair for my son, I ordered at Cymax, the top part was peeled, I requested a replacement and in less than 1 week I received it with no questions asked. Very nice desk and excellent price."

2016-02-03

Great product!

"This was my first time ordering from Cymax. Not only did I receive my order one day AHEAD of what tracking showed, I got free shipping! Great company and will definitely be ordering again!"

2016-02-02

Looks GOOD; Just What I Needed!

"Order arrived on time3, in good condition. Setup was rather easy (for someone with experience), although two of the embedded bolt "nuts" were misaligned, requiring minor drilling."

2016-02-02

Tipsy turvy

"I purchased a pretty bar and all my friends are envious.
But my feelings are have a drink and be calm. I'm the talk of the crowd.. N ITfeels good especially since I purchased it for a good price. I wasn't planning on buying was just looking saw the deal.. pursued the process. BUT IT WORKED OUT GREAT. THANKS AGAIN . TRULY. THANKS.

2016-02-01

Woop woop - I got the scoop..!

"I stumbled upon this new site after searching for not only the perfect bed for my daughter but also the perfect price. I spent a lot of time comparing and was very happy to have found Cymax. Although I have not received it yet - I am very excited to see it in person and look forward to shopping there in the future..! Oh and I have already told everyone I know...????"

2016-02-01

Difficult to put together!

"I am a little disappointed with this desk. First off it took over almost 2 hours to get the legs on. The first one went on fine, the second was very hard. The holes for the screws were not lined up correctly. It was very frustrating. Overall the desk is nice but I expected more. The drawers do not open and close as smoothly as other furniture that I've bought, even my Ikea drawers are much smoother. I have to say my disappointment is not with Cymax, more with the furniture company. Cymax provided very quick service and delivery."

This review was modified by sharonh1257 on February 03 2016 07:51:37 AM
Rep reply posted Feb-03-2016

Cymax Stores, Cymax Stores rep has responded

“Hello,

Thank you for your review though we are sorry to hear you are not satisfied with your order.

One of our mediation agents will contact you by phone or via email shortly to address any issues you may have.

Kind Regards,

Cymax Customer Support”

2016-01-29

great shelf

"looks great product is heavy in box so takes two people to move it around"

2016-01-27

Nice

"Although these stools are nice, It would be great if it had a taller back support and a deeper seat."

2016-01-26

"The website was easy to navigate."

2016-01-25

Cymax brought her to a climax.

"This is a great product that is easy to install. I will definitely be buying more furniture of the Maddox dark chocolate genre. "

2016-01-25

"was a quick delivery-- and well packed"

2016-01-23

Excellent products, speedy delivery, and good service

"We are very happy with the furniture we purchased. It arrived quickly and in excellent shape. It took some work to put it all together, but came out fine.
Our order had one item that didn't come with the others as indicated on the invoice, but customer sevice was very helpful and everything has been taken care of.

2016-01-21

Office chair

"Love the color! Chair not so comfortable tho :("

2016-01-20

Gorgeous accent to my bedroom!!

"This is a high quality piece that fit right into my bedroom d├ęcor very nicely. I was nervous buying online not seeing it in person and worried about shipping damage/returns, but after reading the reviews I opted to order. I am very pleased with my decision. This was shipped very quickly and the packaging was top notch. Great pains were taken to ensure this did not arrive damaged. Thank you!"

Share Cymax Stores's store rating

Cymax Stores is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Cymax Stores is a merchant member
Cymax Stores participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,638 merchant members.