Cymax Stores Reviews - cymax.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 6.80/10 1,709 reviews

Cymax Stores is a merchant member
Cymax Stores participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,874 merchant members.

All Customer Reviews (1,719)

"I was looking for a particular changing table on-line and was unable to find the one I was looking for in white except for the Cymax site. I'd never heard of them before and didn't know what to expect. Their prices were lower than Amazon due to the free shipping and the delivery was flawless and very speedy. Additionally, when assembling it, my husband accidentally broke a part and we contacted the company that built the chest and were immediately shipped the necessary part at no cost to us. The part came within a week of the request. Very pleased with the process."

"Terrible customer service - I received (2) incorrect items and have made 3 attempts to have this corrected with no response at all. I have spent over $2,000 in the last month and will not shop here ever again."

"I bought a TV stand from Cymax by ($ 305) then I found at Meijer by ($ 115). Even I send an email to cancel the order (6:09 am) 59 min after I placed the order (5:10 am) they ignore my email. They did not agree to match the price, but offer me 10% of the price. Even the box is not open yet the will charge me ($120) if I decide to return it. The worst company I deal with ever. Before you buy anything from them please check Meijer or other stores.I did not find less than one star so I will choose 1.
Hesham

Rating 8/104/5

"Beautiful piece of furniture which provides ample storage. Cymax was very responsive to our order. Shipped quickly. Only negative for some may be that assembly requires two people to assemble. "

Rating 8/104/5

"They sell good quality products but I find the prices are a bit high. I like that you can ask for a lower price as it makes it a bit more manageable! They sell good quality stuff and have almost everything you need!! Shipping speed could be a bit faster but understanable since some of the items are large"

"I bought a bed for my daughter from this online company. My complaint isn't with the quality of the bed or getting the right or wrong thing. I never got anything from this company. After spending over $940 on a loft bed I didn't get shipped anything. All I got was threatened that if I canceled the order they would steal $551 from me. The cost of shipping and restocking a product that never existed. Please,take your money elsewhere. I wouldn't want anyone else to go through this."

"Run do not walk away from CYMAX. They are the biggest bunch of liars and crooks I have ever had the misfortune of dealing with. I ordered a Berg bunk bed for my kids. CYMAX sent a confirmation with the right item but shipped the wrong item and refuse to do anything about it. Their customer service people are a joke. The resolution supervisor told me to "GO F MYSELF". Berg Furniture refuses to get involved. A $2500 berg bunk bed now sits in my garage while AMEX and CYMAX fight it out. Read the reviews on other sites. The positive reviews on this site are highly suspect. Google CYMAX COMPLAINTS and you will avoid them at all costs. They lure the consumer in with Free Shipping.Ok prices but they are one of the biggest Rip Offs on the Internet. BEWARE of CYMAX !!!!!!"

"Bought a $900 mattress and $600 in furniture. This is a horrible website with horrible customer service. I order 95% of my items online and have never dealt with a worse company. I bought a mattress and the shipping date was not accurate i wanted to cancel the order before it ships because i had no mattress to sleep on at the time and just buy one elsewhere. Before it shipped i called and they confirmed it wouldnt ship and that theyd just cancel the order. Next day i get an email that the order shipped. Then when i call and tell them its not on a truck why cant you just cancel it they tell me i will just have to not accept the order. Another day passes and now i get an email that says my $900 mattress will have a $50 refund fee a $50 shipping fee and a $50 restocking fee. Yes $150 in fees for nothing. I even spoke to the same rep everytime i called and he promised and promised and did nothing. The furniture is garbage for the price too but ill save that for another review. In conclusion im never giving them my business."

"I was impressed with the fast delivery, sturdy material."

"Ordered a desk, hutch and bookshelf. All pieces arrived together by fedex ground. Google trusted stores program is a nice touch."

"My order was quickly processed and delivered without any delay. I am completely delighted with my purchase and will definitely shop Cymax stores again."

Rating 8/104/5

"I quickly found the table I was looking for. The price was better than listed elsewhere. Once I emailed my order, everything proceeded quickly and efficiently and I received my table within days."

"Love the desk. It is perfect in my small apartment."

Rating 8/104/5

"Great buy, quality wood, and reasonably priced"

"Furniture was carefully packed and received with no damage. Vanity was especially good quality and easy to put together. Just screwed in legs, and attached mirror. Desk was a bit more work, but went together perfectly, and is good looking also. Purchased for guest room."