Cymax StoresCoupons

• Address: 4170 Still Creek Drive
    • Contact: inquiries@cymax.com
    • Phone: 866-740-9830
    • Customer Support: 866-740-9830
    • Business Hours: Customer Service: 8:00-16:00 PST, Mon - Fri / Sales: 8:00-17:00 PST, Mon - Fri 8:00-16:00 PST
    • Fax: 604-629-4708

Product & services pricing Rating 7.62/10 7.62/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.86/10 7.86/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.01/10 8.01/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.25/10 7.25/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.46/10 6.46/10

"Ordered this item on Dec 4th. Today is Jan 22nd.The estimated delivery date was no later than Jan 15th. It still hasn't shipped.
After contacting customer service twice (waits of 20 and 55 mins.) over the last two weeks, I received this in email:
Hi,
The item has been loaded on truck with Estes.
Regards,

Hrishi.S
Customer Service Associate
Cymax stores
Tel: 1-866-740-9830 | F:604.637.8452
Email: hrishi.s@cymax.com | Available M-F 8-4PM PST|

This was on the 21st, yet I still don't have a tracking #, and my online account still shows that the order is in progress.
I am feeling very, very uncomfortable with this order and would really hate to cancel it and report this to the credit card company.

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-25-2015

Cymax Stores, Cymax Stores rep has responded

“Hello,

Thank you for your review though we are sorry to hear you are not satisfied with your order.

One of our mediation agents will contact you by phone or via email shortly to address any issues you may have.

Kind Regards,

Cymax Customer Support”

"Nice product for a good price. Got this luggage stand for the best price online, and free shipping."

"We are pleased with our shoe storage bench and coat rack. It is just what we were looking for!"

"This was my first purchase from Cymax Stores and I guarantee that I will be using it again. The website was easy to navigate, they had a great selection and the delivery was free. What more could you ask for!"

"I enjoyed looking through the well organized online website. The products were well designed and fit the style of our new home. It was easy to order and our items arrived when promised. They were very well packed and there were no bumps or dings on the furniture. The directions were easy and the items were simple to assemble. I am very pleased with all aspects of my purchase with Cymax and will certainly shop there again."

halpatiokee's Avatar
Perry, FL

"Great Store, fast shipping includes tracking information. The chair purchased for my son is awesome, we love the flip up arm rests & wheels around like a dream. The mesh is giving and everything is adjustable ~ Highly Recommend!"

"Perfect just what I wanted. Looks just like it looks online. Well worth the money."

"I liked the product the order process was good, the delivery was prompt, and the items were packaged safely so there was no damage."

"Thanks for my product. It matched what was advertised."

"My purchase was an enjoyable and painless experience. I found what I wanted on the website and made the purchase with no problems. I received an email with status updates on processing and shipping. Two days later I received my item in perfect shape. It could not have been easier or more problem-free. I always check the Cymax website first when I need something and usually there is no need to check anywhere else."

"Worst experience ever!! I ordered a recliner in late November, it never showed up in my online profile so I am unable to do anything to change my status (like cancel it!), when I call I am put on at least a 15 minute waiting list and typically never can access an actual human to figure this out. I placed this order Nov 30 and, as of Jan 20, we have not received it, it's been almost 9 weeks!! Also, I have had to call a number of times to try to figure out what's happening and am given a serious run around, no one can give me an actual delivery date. I suggest you run far away from this company, very unprofessional with a couple of rude people answering the phone. How busy are they that they cannot answer the phone until at least 15 minutes have passed? There's no excuse for this treatment."

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-25-2015

Cymax Stores, Cymax Stores rep has responded

“Hello,

Kind Regards,

Cymax Customer Support”

"Thank you we love the products we ordered! And the deliveries are right on time! Great quality products and very affordable prices. We are very satisfied with cymax!"

"The file cabinet is pretty nice and was fairly easy to put together. My only disappointment is the color is not a light oak as advertised, but pretty dark. It'll work though."

"I ordered a youth bed for my grandaughter. I was greatly surprised at the ease of which it took to order and also the speed in which I received it. I will most definately be a return customer. "

"It is a very nice desk and came fast. I like the color and quality. My boyfriend and I had a good time when we were installing it. It was FUN!"

Cymax Stores is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Cymax Stores is a merchant member
Cymax Stores participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,899 merchant members.