Cymax StoresCoupons

• Contact: inquiries@cymax.com
    • Phone: 866-740-9830
    • Customer Support: 866-740-9830
    • Business Hours: Customer Service:8am - 4:00PM PST, Mon - Fri Sales:8 am - 5PM PST, Mon - Fri8am - 4:00PM PST
    • Fax: 604-629-4708

Product & services pricing Rating 6.83/10 6.83/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.27/10 6.27/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.23/10 6.23/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.53/10 4.53/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

"Cymax = furniture russian roulettes

If anything messes up (they ship with no padding) you will be in months long fights for refunds.

Tried ordering an American Drew bedroom set from here - no matter how nice they look on the site do not try it. 2 drop shipments from Tiawan with minimal packaging and 3 months later they are doing everything right to avoid me being able to dispute this 3k$ charge to my visa.

If they tell you to email anything to refunds@cymax.com just know that the email is defunct.... or at least I got everything I tried sending there for a few days after the last shipment arrived damage returned to sender from gmail.

If you are going to order from here just keep in mind - wait times for any issues will be in upwards of over an hour any time of the day at which point you'll get chastised when checking that you aren't going to get charged for damaged shipments. They will only charge you until many weeks after they make the shipper pay them for damaging the unpadded shipment (which sent the same way twice wood against bare cardboard).

"I've ordered from cymax before and the furniture was great. We also got free shopping which was great. I highly recommend cymax."

"We ordered the South Shore Logik 4 Drawer Chest in Chocolate Finish. Assembly was quick and easy. The jury is out on whether or not the plastic sliders for the drawers will be durable enough over time. Overall I am satisfied with the product."

"These nitestands are sturdily built and were easy for husband to put together. "

"Do not under any circumstances order from this merchant. My recent order of a chest of drawers has been a nightmare. The furniture had been promised in 30 days and ended up being delivered 4 months later. The delivery was scheduled twice and my wife and I made arrangements to be home to wait for the delivery and no one showed up. The third time the chest was delivered but upon opening the box the item appeared to have been dropped off a fork lift or something heavy had been dropped on it. It was damaged beyond any repair with the entire frame of the chest fractured and laying at a severe angle. Cymax upon being called was very reassuring. They said that if pictures were taken to document the damage the purchase price of $948 would be credited to my credit card. They also requested that the item be donated to a charitable organization. They declined to have the item shipped back to them. Upon calling several charitable groups they all declined the chest when the severity of the damage to the item was described. They then requested that I dispose of the chest and send proof that the item had been disposed of in the form of a signed letter from the person removing it. My handyman/painter removed the chest and the requested documentation was sent by fax as Cymax had requested. Despite this Cymax continued to resist crediting back the charged to my account. They have continued to change the conditions they are requesting in order to get the purchase credited back. It has now been nearly 2 months and they continue to change the items necessary to get a credit back for this damaged furniture. This company is clearly an unscrupulous on-line merchant. They apparently hope that they can wear the customer down so they will give up on getting the credit refund they deserve. I have also initiated a dispute through AMEX and expect that to finally result in a credit being issued. I just attempted to call Cymax one more time to ask what else they would like me to get them to issue a credit and waited on hold for 1 hour and 9 minutes before getting cut off. These people clearly do not care about customer service. If you are lucky and your order arrives with no problem you may be OK. God help you if there is an issue with the delivery of your item. Be very wary of doing business with Cymax Stores. "

"I ordered 8 chairs (4 boxes) through the cymax storefront on Amazon.com.

The chairs came with defective and missing parts. I have been working with cymax for 6 weeks without any success.

Their customer service rep and manager contacted me and assured me that they will address this and contact me. They did not, further their customer service rep - Travis, said he was working on a larger order and did not have time for mine!

I called again, got the floor manager who gave me his email saying he is the only one I will have to work with and he will contact me and update me. Never did. Tired of sending him emails with no response! His email:sanimon.j@cymax.com

"It was a present. He seems to like it."

"I love the on line home stores. I just found Cymax and was thrilled when they happened to have a locking file cabinet that matches the one I already have. The price was very reasonable and I will continue to check out their store for more furnishings."

"So far, so good, the purchase was very simple. I read the reviews on the product and that helped me make my decision. Now I am looking forward to my delivery."

"Cymax had the best price I could find on the kitchen cart I bought. The product arrived several days earlier than expected. One of the boxes was markedly damaged but the product inside was just fine. Overall it was a very good experience."

"I am in love with my new buffet. It matches my decor perfectly and the size is perfect for my dining room. It was a little hard to put together, but my husband was able to figure out what I was confused about. "

"I liked shopping on Cymax, as they had a good selection, good prices, and very fast shipping! I would return to Cymax for future items, and recommend them as an option to friends."

"Today my nightstands arrived. Much sooner than I expected and I was so excited. They are exactly what I wanted and look terrific in my cottage style bedroom. This was my first order with Cymax and I will definitely order again."

"ONE OF THE WORST SHOP EVER. i BOUGHT A TWIN BED ONLINE AND WHEN I ASKED TO CANCEL IT THE REFUNDED HALF OF MY MONEY BACK AND TOOK HALF FOR SHIPPING AND SO ON. WORST NIGHT MARE. I LEAVE NEGATIVE FEEDBACK FOR THEM TO PEOPLE KNOW THEM AND NOT TRUST THEM AS I DO NOT BUY FROM THEM FOR EVER."

"Cymax is a rip off. They never delivered the $999 file cabinet. A year later with A lot of effort and phone calls emails and dispute of charge, still no file cabinet."

Cymax Stores is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Cymax Stores is a merchant member
Cymax Stores participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,877 merchant members.