Stores > Cymax Stores

• Address: 4170 Still Creek Drive
    • Contact: inquiries@cymax.com
    • Phone: 866-740-9830
    • Customer Support: 866-740-9830
    • Business Hours: Customer Service: 8:00-16:00 PST, Mon - Fri / Sales: 8:00-17:00 PST, Mon - Fri 8:00-16:00 PST
    • Fax: 604-629-4708

Product & services pricing Rating 7.82/10 7.82/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.11/10 8.11/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.90/10 7.90/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.78/10 7.78/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.41/10 7.41/10

Horrible experience delivered wrong office chair and zero customer support

"Ordered a $425 office chair in September and was shipped a different model ($315 chair) different description/part number when arrived with Fedex which we called them and was told it could take up to a week to figure out what went wrong so we refused the shipment.

Took pictures and clearly the wrong chair (product description/part number/etc) and now they are trying to charge to and from shipping and a 25% restocking fee. Email response takes over a week and they claim to have done no wrong and to have shipped the correct item even though pictures support that the incorrect item was shipped.

Filed a claim/dispute with the credit card, filing a dispute with the Better Business Bureau and Attorney General as these folks are crooks to say the least.

Buyer beware.

A Piece of Crap TV Stand

"This tv stand is piece of crap. I have been waiting for more than a week for a solution.
The stand had one main piece broken. I spent five hours putting it together and discovered the main piece on the back that holds the top was broken. I was told the next day that I would have to repack it and sent it back for a replacement. The boxes already had been put in the trash and dumped by this time. I had spent five hours putting that piece of junk together and this was their only solution. This stand was a piece of crap. I made a poor of purchasing this crap. I will go to a store and buy one that is already together. It will save the headache that I have had for more than week

Nighty Night

"The storage king bed is awesome. The bed came in three containers which was somewhat heavy. It took me and the wife around four hours to put it together. We installed our existing he'd board which was a pretty Google match. We are both impressed with the quiality of the bed. I would recommend this product."

JB review

"very convenient way to furniture shop, great selection slow delivery process, but probably spoiled from Prime "

Furniture of America Castleman 5 Piece Dining Set in Espresso

"I have ordered a Furniture of America Castleman 5 Piece Dining Set in Espresso that was delivered on time. However, when I received the dining set, the table was broken and unusable. After filing a request online, I was offered to be refunded. The refund was quick and the personnel very polite."

"Great service. Completely happy with products."

The timmy table

"The islands I ordered are so perfect makes my kitchen awesome. "

Executive Desk Follow-Up

"After reading my review Cymax reached out to me to apologize for the not so good experience. However, they were not responsible for how the package was delivered (meaning all smashed up) but they did make up for the incorrect parts.
So for the fact that they reached out to me and were very apologetic, made me feel like they actually cared and wanted to correct the mistake. I was never going to order another thing from Cymax, but now I will. Because even though it was packaged with wrong piece(s) and I had to drill new holes, it is a beautiful desk and the customer service was great!

This review was modified by Jenbi725 on September 27 2016 10:38:31 AM

"The website was nice and easy to use. Check out was very easy . Where a lot of other sites are difficult to use."

Always happy with my purchases

"I love the stand I purchased, it is very durable and my microwave fits perfect on it. I have received a lot of compliments on it and everything I purchase at Cymax."

Love it !

"Great product for the price,assembling was a little confusing at a point but I'm pleased with it."

Cool Book Case

"The product was as described and exactly what I needed. It arrived on time and the quality is great. I would order a companion piece when I need one."

Attractive Stuff

"I love the bed platform I ordered from you!!!"

All smiles

"Good reasonable prices and quick shipment"

This review was modified by kierapoole on September 26 2016 09:29:47 PM

I love my Red tractor stools!

"I purchased 4 red seat tractor stools, the arrived in just a few day, were easy to assemble. They are a good value and am very happy with them. The seat is plastic, I hope they hold up, but I have cats so they should be cat proof. I'd order from Cymas Stores again. Free shipping and no tax. Great Deal."

Share Cymax Stores's store rating

Cymax Stores is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Cymax Stores is a merchant member
Cymax Stores participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,635 merchant members.