Stores > Cymax Stores

• Address: 4170 Still Creek Drive
    • Contact: inquiries@cymax.com
    • Phone: 866-740-9830
    • Customer Support: 866-740-9830
    • Business Hours: Customer Service: 8:00-16:00 PST, Mon - Fri / Sales: 8:00-17:00 PST, Mon - Fri 8:00-16:00 PST
    • Fax: 604-629-4708

Product & services pricing Rating 7.97/10 7.97/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.56/10 8.56/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.63/10 8.63/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.19/10 8.19/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.07/10 8.07/10

2016-08-23

Awesome Armoire

"True to the online description of the product and delivered exactly when indicated! The Armoire was easy to assemble (takes two people) and fits our small home perfectly. Would definitely recommend."

2016-08-22

Quick delivery and good prices

"The merchandise needs to be put together but if you are like me that should not be an obstacle. Putting together the pieces was relaxing the instructions were easy to followed and looks nice... Very happy. Not to mention that was delivered very quickly."

2016-08-22

Low Quality, Damaged Products, Horrible Customer Service

"One thousand dollar order sent to me damaged. No replacements or refund for the order after 3 weeks. When I call and ask for a manager, associates repeatedly hang up. Will never use this company ever again."

This review was modified by jayxc on August 22 2016 02:16:21 PM

good customer service.

"Although my order got lost, Cymax customer service was good."

This review was modified by K_kittellart on August 15 2016 05:25:46 PM

Good headboard

"This is a good looking headboard. My 10 year old son loves the shelves. It was easy enough to assemble for a mom like me. We are happy with this purchase."

Satisfied new customer!

"I saw this console online (against my better judgement) I decided to order. I was pleasantly surprised. It is a good quality and very sturdy. Assembly was fairly easy and there was not a nick or scratch anywhere. I will definitely visit this website again. Forgot one important thing, the price was excellent. Thanks again."

Love the crib

"It arrived so fast and i was covered very well that it didn't scratch , and it was the lowest price of all possible sites for this crib"

This review was modified by r7odeh on August 22 2016 04:30:19 PM

Excellent service!

"Delivery was fast and the customer service representatives were very helpful when I had called to confirm the delivery date. I would definitely order from here again. "

2016-08-10

So easy, a kid can do it!

"Reluctantly, I let my 15 year old daughter put this bed together. I was amazed at how easily she did it and how great the end product looks! It was exactly what she wanted for her small room. "

2016-08-10

Crap product, crap customer service

"I bought the captains bed with 4 drawers due to lack of space in my room. As I was putting the rails on to make the drawers, the screws were too fat to screw into the hole. I called customer service. She assured me they fit. After trying for 1/2 hr, I called back and talked to another lady who also assured me they would fit. I explained I am a 180 lb lady and put all my weight on the screwdriver and then a drill to no avail...it will not go in. She said the only thing she can do is send out more screws, but they will be the same size. Apparently this all was from the manufacturer and not Cymax. Cymax customer service was awesome! They walked me through the process and I was able to put my bed together.....unlike the manufacturer! "

This review was modified by prairiescooter-29736 on August 10 2016 01:40:47 PM

2016-08-08

Missing pieces but Cymax fixed the issue

"Was missing pieces had to run to hardware store but Cymax called and fixed the issue. Offered a partial refund for my problems. Great customer service."

This review was modified by nickdres1027 on August 25 2016 12:57:44 PM
Rep reply posted Aug-25-2016

A rep from Cymax Stores, Cymax Stores, has responded

“Hello,

Thank you for your review though we are sorry to hear you are not satisfied with your order.

One of our mediation agents will contact you by phone or via email shortly to address any issues you may have.

Kind Regards,

Cymax Customer Support ”

2016-08-08

Office Desk

"I placed an order for a desk and the order arrived fast. I had no problems with placing the order or delivery of the order. I haven't assembled the desk yet but will update review once it's been put together. "

2016-08-01

stylish night stand

"A lot of screws to put together, but instructions were easy to follow. Very pretty. My tween daughter loves it."

2016-08-01

Wonder fullness!

"Just what I was looking for!! "

2016-07-29

Great dresser for a price that also included FREE shipping!

"Was looking for a contemporary style dresser for a guest room that would go with the natural birch furniture in the room and wouldn't break the bank. This dresser was the perfect color, perfect size and perfect price. Assembly was reasonably easy. The only negative I have is that one drawer front had a small "ding" in the upper edge and the top had two small "dings" on the edge - both noted when unpacking the product. Didn't have time to attempt to return and reorder as guest arrival was imminent. (The box was extremely heavy - FedEx had to use a hand truck to get it to the front door - and not sure how I would have been able to manage to get it repacked and to a shipper anyway, as I had to slash the box open . . . . . )"

Share Cymax Stores's store rating

Cymax Stores is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Cymax Stores is a merchant member
Cymax Stores participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,513 merchant members.