Stores > Cymax Stores

• Address: 4170 Still Creek Drive
    • Contact: inquiries@cymax.com
    • Phone: 866-740-9830
    • Customer Support: 866-740-9830
    • Business Hours: Customer Service: 8:00-16:00 PST, Mon - Fri / Sales: 8:00-17:00 PST, Mon - Fri 8:00-16:00 PST
    • Fax: 604-629-4708

Product & services pricing Rating 7.89/10 7.89/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.57/10 8.57/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.53/10 8.53/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.31/10 8.31/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.87/10 7.87/10

2016-06-22

my new computer table and accessories bin

"This is a beautiful table but I did not know that I would have to assemble it. The legs were not a problem but the slide out drawer was a problem, attaching the door handle, and unfortunately I scratched the front of the drawer in the process of attaching the handle. That said I am very pleased with the table. My hard drive, monitor and printer all fit nicely and when the keyboard drawer is closed I can use the space in front or the monitor as a writing desk. I also purchased a Mesh File Cart that I thought would slide under the table but since it does not I have it alongside the computer table and it is very functional and good looking. "

2016-06-21

AWESOME!!!!!

"this is my third purchase from in less than 6 months. i am always pleased with the quality of the product and the prompt delivery. my last purchase was delivered 2 days sooner than estimated. keep up the great job."

2016-06-14

Horrible Customer Service

"They lied and said they would cancel my order or at worst intercept the package. They shipped and charged, even though I cancelled in less than 24 hours. The product has toxic formaldehyde in it and I am chemically sensitive, but they don't care, they just want to make money on cheap furniture and screw over their customers."

This review was modified by heatherlanieryoung on June 14 2016 06:52:12 PM

2016-06-14

"One of the stools I purchased fell over and the seat broke off, is there any warranty on this item?"

Solid Organization !

"This is the perfect desk for a small space. Attractive, sturdy and room enough all
those files and notes. It is even roomy enough on the top to hold your laptop & printer.

It is perfect for a dorm room or small office space.
Assembles easy & is sturdy ..... Easy ordering format & prompt delivery.

DaVinci is DaBest!

"We are extremely happy with our order! Not only did it ship quickly but it came very well packaged! We are so happy with our crib!"

fast great service

"got fast and great response to order and received in perfect and beautiful shape, would always recommend cymax, great place to order all your household needs"

2016-06-13

"The laptop holder was perfect. It was just what I needed and easy to put together."

2016-06-07

Barstools

"The only bad thing I could say is they were very dusty, other than that they are exactly what we ordered and wanted, beautiful after clean up"

2016-06-07

Excellent customer service

"Although not satisfied with the quality of the unit I purchased from your resale, you did not refuse a return and or refund, will gladly do business with you again......
Norma cuadrado

2016-06-06

Good

"It went well on what I bought I will always use this sight for my next stuff that I buy...................................."

Best Look & shop

"Excellent product mix & super easy browsing!"

This review was modified by armt195250 on June 13 2016 01:06:35 PM

Great table

"Love the selection, quick delivery and solid product. "

2016-05-31

Bed delivered prior to promised date!

"Delivered earlier than promise, the bed was easy to assemble and it looks great, my daughter loves it."

2016-05-31

"This is my 3rd purchase from Cymax. I have been very pleased with my previous 2orders and expect it will be the same with this 3rd order. The order shipped when they said it would and arrived when they said it would.! The quality was excellent as well as price."

Share Cymax Stores's store rating

Cymax Stores is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Cymax Stores is a merchant member
Cymax Stores participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,565 merchant members.