• Cymax Stores Cymax Stores Elite Status

• Address: 4170 Still Creek Drive
    • Contact: inquiries@cymax.com
    • Phone: 866-740-9830
    • Customer Support: 866-740-9830
    • Business Hours: Customer Service: 8:00-16:00 PST, Mon - Fri / Sales: 8:00-17:00 PST, Mon - Fri 8:00-16:00 PST
    • Fax: 604-629-4708

Product & services pricing Rating 8.28/10 8.28/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.81/10 8.81/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.03/10 9.03/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.52/10 8.52/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

"I purchased my Office Star Metro 2 Piece Eco Leather Ottoman Set in Cream from Cymax and not only does it look excellent in my contemporary living room, it was delivered in no time. Great products, customer service & shipping time. "

"10470741 Lord only knows how the poor UPS man made it to the front porch, but he did. The TV (corner) stand arrived within five (5) days, was packaged more than securely, and I began to unpack and assemble the stand the next day. Instructions were more than adequate, all the materials were included and believe it or not assembly only took about four hours. Honestly it was easy, required only one person, and a simple Phillips screw-drive was all the tools needed. Thank you for meeting my needs"

"Great, comfortable chair, but it did not come wit arm rests"

"I just got my desk and put it together. I love it and if I can put it together anyone can. It has a lot of space and holds everything I need. Someone wrote that the printer holder is flimsy, but it's not. I would recommend it to anyone who needs a desk."

"ORDERED RECEIVED AS SCHEDULED TO BE DELIVERED. VERY PLEASE WITH THE QUALITY OF THE PRODUCT. NO DAMAGED OF ANY PIECES. ALL PARTS AND HARDWARE IN BOXED. WILL ORDER AGAIN AND TELLS OTHERS ABOUT THIS COMPANY. SOLD SAUDER PRODUCTS MANY YEARS AGO."

"I did not get my order yet, but I can track every step.
The merchandise they offer is excellent and you can get any information immediately.

"i did not open the package yet.But oneof the packages has a hole in the corner and tree panels are broken in the corners"

"Fast shipping! Great product !"

"Great customer service with questions and answer, really enjoy calling and having all my question answered by well educated and courteous staff. "

"The prices were great. Delivered when promised. Very happy and will look here before buying elsewhere"

"The bench shoe rack arrived fast and I was able to put it together by myself quickly. It is very nice looking and sturdy."

"My granddaughter is starting her Junior year of college and decided to rent an apartment with a roomie. I purchased her bed frame, nightstand and dresser. It was shipped quickly and arrived quick and safe! She got the bed put together within 2 hours (directions state approx. 5 hours) and will be working on other pieces soon! Had to set up her study area first!
Very impressed with the constant emails keeping us updated with arrival information! The quality appears to be very sturdy and well constructed!

"Shipped quickly and was packaged well so it was protected from the rain "

"Quick shipping - Excellent Product - Good Price"

"First of all, it's very pretty and practical. Has adjustable side shelves and two drawers. Our only complaint is one of the doors won't shut without forcing it. You definitely have to have two people in order to put this together as it comes in three pieces. So far, so good."

Share Cymax Stores's store rating

Cymax Stores is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Cymax Stores is a merchant member
Cymax Stores participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,715 merchant members.