Cymax StoresCoupons

• Address: 4170 Still Creek Drive
    • Contact: inquiries@cymax.com
    • Phone: 866-740-9830
    • Customer Support: 866-740-9830
    • Business Hours: Customer Service: 8:00-16:00 PST, Mon - Fri / Sales: 8:00-17:00 PST, Mon - Fri 8:00-16:00 PST
    • Fax: 604-629-4708

Product & services pricing Rating 7.70/10 7.70/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.88/10 7.88/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.97/10 7.97/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.13/10 7.13/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.13/10 6.13/10

"beautiful kitchen cart! so glad I got the granite top. packaged in two separate pkgs to protect the top from the cabinet - great idea! otherwise packaging was EXTREMELY secure to protect contents. A cinch to put together! I bought the cart to use as a "mini bar" on wheels! So far so good!! Love it! Definitely would recommend to others!"

"We purchased the twin bed with headboard for our 2 year old grandson. He and his parents put it together with great excitement on his part. It looks great in his room. The underbed drawers are fantastic for additional storage. He is quite the big boy now.

"Very happy with the desk I purchased."

"So my wife had decided we need another piece of furniture for our entryway and after some sourcing she found exactly what she was looking for. As other online retailers had no inventory available and Cymax listed it as "IN STOCK" I was looking no further and decided to give a try and place my 1st order with this merchant. My experience with Cymax is below.

12/10/14
Checked their neat function Delivery Estimates. It looked really cool and I was very happy to see shipment being released next day, 12/11/14, and delivered on 12/13/14. Didn't hesitate at all and pulled the trigger. The order is placed and my phone notified of a new email. Hooray! Order confirmation is in! Checked the order confirmation and.... what a DISAPPOINTMENT! The item actually is OUT OF STOCK and estimated shipment date is 12/15/14 which is later than initial delivery date!
At that point checked my credit card balance - the charge was there! Cymax CHARGED CREDIT CARD for the item they DON'T HAVE IN STOCK! TWO DISAPPOINTMENTS.
Went back to cymax.com and cancelled the order. Received an automatic response saying it WILL TAKE UP TO 5 DAYS TO REVIEW CANCELLATION REQUEST. Seriously? 5 days to review that? As online retailer you have to be able to review order status and give an answer instantly, especially if you have no inventory available. THREE DISAPPOINTMENTS.
Then tried calling them. Roughly 5 minutes on their phone menu and finally got transferred to customer service which is.... EXPERIENCING HIGHER THAN USUAL CALL VOLUME and the wait time is 25 minutes. After spending few minutes online robot voice has suggested to press 9 and somebody will call me back by the end of the SAME business day. As it was around noontime didn't hesitate and pressed 9. Now it is late afternoon and nobody called so far and most likely nobody will call me back today. FOUR DISAPPOINTMENTS.

Logic is very simple. One disappointment is equal to "minus 1 star". Taking into consideration all the wasted time and the time to be wasted on this I'll say 1 star is pretty generous... I'd wish 0 STARS was a possible choice.

P.S. will do my best to update this review with more details.

"My nephew LOVED the train set! it works great with Thomas & Friends trains as well! Fast shipping! Will order from again!"

"this is my second review and still waiting to receive my sectional. ordered in Sept, in Oct. sent wrong sectional. reordered in Nov. and nothing. Paid for and nothing. cannot sign into account. No one returning my calls. thirty min. wait to talk to anyone. still Nothing. Never order from Cymax. Next step Attorney."

"Pros:
- Sturdy, looks nice & blends well with my furniture
- Table height is perfect for me since I'm short and I don't have an adjustable computer chair just a regular chair
- Table top has ample space. Was able to put my printer, mini speakers & my 22" monitor altogether & still have space left for some pen holders, papers & folders.
- Table is not bulky & gives our living room an airy atmosphere.

Cons:

- Difficult to assemble. It took my hubby almost 2 hours to assemble it since one of the inserts was not threaded.
- Table legs easily gets chipped if you are not careful.

"Ordered 2 Sauder bookcases. They were shipped immediately and received in 2 days!! The are a beautiful addition to my home office."

"I love the pantry. It was easy to put together and is exactly what I wanted. I have told several people where I got it from and steered them towards your store. Thank you"

"I was searching for an entertainment center and came across one from this site that was exactly what I envisioned and for a great price. "

"Beautiffll headboard. Arrived on time and in good condition"

"The kitchen cart was exactly as described. Assembly was straight-forward and shipping was fast -- we're very satisfied."

"TV Stand is very well made and easy to put together. I love it!"

"Shipping was delayed due to incorrect shipping address. It took numerous phone calls and wasted time to get this corrected. The product itself is more than satisfactory."

"I received the order promptly and am very happy with the service and the product that I received."

Cymax Stores is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Cymax Stores is a merchant member
Cymax Stores participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,919 merchant members.