Cymax StoresCoupons

• Address: 4170 Still Creek Drive
    • Contact: inquiries@cymax.com
    • Phone: 866-740-9830
    • Customer Support: 866-740-9830
    • Business Hours: Customer Service: 8:00-16:00 PST, Mon - Fri / Sales: 8:00-17:00 PST, Mon - Fri 8:00-16:00 PST
    • Fax: 604-629-4708

Product & services pricing Rating 7.58/10 7.58/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.68/10 7.68/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.77/10 7.77/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.83/10 6.83/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.33/10 5.33/10

"Crosley Culinary Prep Kitchen Cart in Stainless Steel

Overall decent product. Although the small screws holding the metal laminate to the compressed wood underneath were not adequate and came a bit loose, so I replaced with better ones. I would not expect to have to do this at this price range. Also, the product came damaged but Cymax was helpful in providing me with replacement parts.

One last thing to keep in mind is that the stainless steel surface scratches very easily.

"I found exactly what I wanted for our new house on Cymax and had an easy experience, and was even able to pay through my Amazon.com account. It shipped so quickly, too. I am looking for another item for our new house and Cymax has the best selection and the best prices. I will definitely check Cymax in the future when I need something and will recommend Cymax to my friends and family."

"CYMAX IS THE WORST PLACE EVER THERE CUSTOMER SERVICE IS HORRIBLE THEY CANCEL ORDERS WITHOUT TELLING YOU THEY SELL FALSE ADVERTISEMENT ON SHIPMENT DATES AND THEY ALSO LAUGH AND HANG UP ON THE CUSTOMERS. IF YOU EMAIL THEY TAKE DAYS TO RESPOND AND THEY DONT NOT CALL YOU BACK"

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-12-2014

Cymax Stores, Cymax Stores rep has responded

“Hello,

Thank you for your review.

In order for us to assist you, can you please provide your order # that was provided to you at the time of purchase?

We would be happy to help and rectify any issues you may have had.

Kind Regards,

Cymax Customer Support”

"The child's bed was beautiful! Solid pine wood and steel structure made this the best purchase. It provides ample growing room, with the accessory, and the grey color goes great with pick. One of my best purchases! "

"I was looking for a chair for company to sit in. I have a limited space here where I live. This chair is just perfect! It arrived in good condition and on the exact day I was told that I'd receive it. Everyone who has seen the chair commented that it was "nice looking" and very comfortable. It was also priced reasonably. I had a great experience shopping with Cymax and would gladly recommend trading at this store."

"The Item was delivered quick and was very well matched to the description on the web site. "

"I purchased a bedroom set and two desk chairs for my new home at a great price!"

"Very please with the product and the delivery time. The price was affordable and the item order was very easy to assemble."

"Awesome experience and package came before anticipated delivery. A lot of assembly required and we were not anticipating that. "

"I ordered a dresser from Cymax and it arrived in good shape, nice color and good price."

"I ordered a drawer unit. Cymax shipped it to the wrong address. I'm out $90.95 and have no idea what happened to the unit."

"Easy ordering process. Sales personnel very knowledgeable and courteous. The delivery was prompt and hassle-free. Will highly recommend this store."

"Great selection! I have found everything I have looked for. This is my first purchase. I got a great price, the table and chairs arrived on time, in great condition, and were just what we expected. My kiddos love em; they turn 4 the end if the month."

"Cymax on line was a wonderful experience to order from. The site was easy to navigate and the products seem above par.
I am excited to receive my order today. Yes they even inform you of when your order shipped and includes the tracking number, so you can see where it is in transit!

"I love the furniture. The desk top is beautiful. Looks much better in person than the picture. Great storage features too! When I first opened the boxes, the number of pieces was a little daunting, but the instructions were pretty simple."

Cymax Stores is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Cymax Stores is a merchant member
Cymax Stores participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,847 merchant members.