Cymax StoresCoupons

• Address: 4170 Still Creek Drive
    • Contact: inquiries@cymax.com
    • Phone: 866-740-9830
    • Customer Support: 866-740-9830
    • Business Hours: Customer Service: 8:00-16:00 PST, Mon - Fri / Sales: 8:00-17:00 PST, Mon - Fri 8:00-16:00 PST
    • Fax: 604-629-4708

Product & services pricing Rating 7.74/10 7.74/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.80/10 7.80/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.92/10 7.92/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.89/10 6.89/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.88/10 5.88/10

"I will never buy from Cymax again! I am highly disappointed in the quality of their products but even worse their return policy. I believe it to be unethical and very difficult to return a product. I purchased the Prepac Sonoma Black Bookcase Platform Storage Bed with Headboard and spent 655.00 on it...that's a pretty penny! I was highly disappointed in the quality and so I decided to return it. With that being said they charged me a restocking fee of 163.99, threatened to charge me outgoing shipping on a product that was FREE SHIPPING and the cost of return shipping w/out a label. I had to do all the leg work. I went through the trouble of setting up a pickup and the cost is 400.00 for me to ship it back. After all being said and done I would have eaten over 500.00. I am keeping the bed because of this but will never, ever buy from Cymax again!"

"I ordered a bookcase Oct. 14,Cymax was quick to chg my credit acct for it, but as of Oct.23,my order has not even been shipped,nor did I ever recve Email as they told me I would-excuse is ,they were missing the 4 from my 34444 address-how hard was it to call or Email me?? When I called, was told all of this has to be presented somewhere else-but when I ordered on phone, was available,&all good to go! Told to wait up to 48hrs for a Email. Not happy with Cymax at all. So, Im still waiting.. They never offered to put a rush on it, or nothing. If I hadnt called them,how long would I have been left waiting ??? Very Poor Service.Ive never recd an invoice number-so kinda hard to submit!"

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-28-2014

Cymax Stores, Cymax Stores rep has responded

“Hello,
First of all, we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused. We'll gladly assist in resolving the matter for you. To better aid you with this, can you please provide us with your cymax order number? This will be in your electronic receipt which starts with VRC121-#######
Looking forward to hearing from you,
Cymax Customer Support”

"I ordered the lateral file cabinet for my office. It is time comsuming to put together but once its finished it is very sturdy & looks great."

"i was very happy with the furniture that i got. it is beatiful in my diningroom! also, your service was excellent."

"I was thrilled with my purchase from Cymax. I had bought a futon from them previously, and was very happy with the quality of the product and the customer service, so I decided to order a wardrobe from them as well. The wardrobe arrived promptly and is very sturdy and useful. I have nothing but good things to say about the quality of the products and the prices that Cymax offers!"

"We placed an order for a headboard for our bed from Cymax after shopping at various furniture stores and were not able to find the right one,so I started searching on the I Pad and found the perfect item."

"Were pleased that the item was delivered on time. However, when I pulled it from the box and began putting it together, noticed that the front left door piece had visible drill holes that were just covered with the material you use to cover the outside (visible) pieces with. Also the very bottom piece in the front has damage to it as well."

"Wonderful prices, great products, & fast & efficient service."

"Great product, very easy process. Thank you"

"Great experience. Will buy again soon."

"Excellent products and fabulous prices. I found Cymax by accident. The desk and 2 filing cabinets are wonderful! I will order many more things in the near future. almost forgot....FREE SHIPPING!!!!! "

"We were very pleased with the daybed we purchased from Cymax. Nice quality, was shipped immediately and with no outrageous shipping fees. "

"I ordered the floating wine rack from Cymax because it was cheaper than everywhere else I found it online. I received my rack fairly quickly and it was in good condition when I got it. And shipping was free too! It's a very easy online store, and I would highly recommend them to anyone if they were looking for a product not directly sold to consumers by the manufacturer. "

"I had been looking for a wall desk. i found it elsewhere for 150 more. I was a bit skeptical. But after getting it put together and hung on the wall, I have to see I am extremely pleased. Off the floor, looks cleaner and it a very nice desk and a better than market price. Would Highly recommend this product."

"Very happy with the bed. Looks like the picture and fits my mattress perfectly."

Cymax Stores is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Cymax Stores is a merchant member
Cymax Stores participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.