Cymax StoresCoupons

• Address: 4170 Still Creek Drive
    • Contact: inquiries@cymax.com
    • Phone: 866-740-9830
    • Customer Support: 866-740-9830
    • Business Hours: Customer Service: 8:00-16:00 PST, Mon - Fri / Sales: 8:00-17:00 PST, Mon - Fri 8:00-16:00 PST
    • Fax: 604-629-4708

Product & services pricing Rating 7.68/10 7.68/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.05/10 8.05/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.23/10 8.23/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.28/10 7.28/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.33/10 6.33/10

"I ordered the same type (classic cherry) yet they are not the same color...shipping was fast, customer service not so good.. overall I am satisfied with what we bought because of what we paid. "

"Very pleased with the bed frame. Gives the room an ambiance. Would order again from Cymax."

"We are thoroughly pleased with the chairs we received. They are comfortable and durable! We were also impressed with the 2-day shipping! It was quick and efficient. We look forward to future orders from Cymax. "

"Free shipping was great, love the product!"

"Great product. Fair price. Reasonable shipping speed. Easy to put together. My son is happy with his new bed. Thank you!"

"I absolutely love this item. My conference room looks lovely."

"good purchase. Bed arrived on time. Easy to install. "

"Good quality at a reasonable price."

"fast shipping, easy to use."

"The bookcase was just like it was said to be."

"The wardrobe item we purchased arrived in a very timely fashion. Every part needed to put it together was included in the shipment and my husband was able to put it together so we could use it in the room we wanted if for. It was exactly what we were looking for and the price was very reasonable and we got free shipping as well. "

"Ordered 2 white book cases, came right on time, good condition, packing was exceptional, easy to follow directions. Love my new book cases!"

"My chairs purchased was just what I was looking for. Even better than what I expected. Nice and strong. Will be buying 2 more real soon. Really love my chairs. "

"I ordered 2 bunk beds. The twin over twin is made well. Shipping was fast. Unfortunately there was a lot of damage and missing hardware. I also ordered a twin over full. Once again fast shipping but a lot of damage and missing hardware. The twin over full is not made as well as the twin over twin. The reason for this is the extension kit. While the kit bolts on the main bed frame securley it's attached with a total of 6 wood screws that you would use to hang a door. I'm going to have to fabricate the extension kit for the full size bed myself. Knowing this though. I will be ordering the dressers from them. There customer service is second to none"

"Great experience with Cymax. Lowest price for item I was looking for. It arrived quickly and was packaged well. Item was exactly as described. Would shop here again."

Share Cymax Stores's store rating

Cymax Stores is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Cymax Stores is a merchant member
Cymax Stores participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,885 merchant members.