Stores > Cymax Stores

• Address: 4170 Still Creek Drive
    • Contact: inquiries@cymax.com
    • Phone: 866-740-9830
    • Customer Support: 866-740-9830
    • Business Hours: Customer Service: 8:00-16:00 PST, Mon - Fri / Sales: 8:00-17:00 PST, Mon - Fri 8:00-16:00 PST
    • Fax: 604-629-4708

Product & services pricing Rating 8.02/10 8.02/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.50/10 8.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.55/10 8.55/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.03/10 8.03/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.66/10 7.66/10

2016-07-19

Attractive bench - Priced right.

"We shopped several other online sites when looking for a new bench for our entryway. All the sites were competitive but yours' seemed to have the widest selection. Delivery was prompt and efficient. Price was right. This was our first purchase from Cymax and probably not our last. "

2016-07-19

Bubbles

"Loved the timely arrival of my laptop desk. Working well for us. Cymax Stores had many options to choose from. I will visit their site again."

This review was modified by tag_187 on July 19 2016 04:04:41 AM

Cymax Delivered

"Ordered an entry way table for our new home. It was delivered within a few days in perfect condition. Will definitely use Cymax again. "

In need of a desk

"I was looking for a sturdy piece of furniture that could withstand the wear and tear from a family. We are all in school and will sit at this desk some time during the day. When I found this site I was just amazed at the products and the cost.

The desk we selected was a nice fit for us and very sturdy. It was easy to put together too. I will order more furniture very soon.

Prompt service

"Easy site to navigate, received a day earlier than predicted.

Two issues, small scratch on desktop, not worth replacing. Top drawer sticks when closing, still trying to figure what I did wrong.

Followed directions and desk went together easily.

Wasn't what I wanted

"I will always purchase from Cymax "

2016-07-18

"i was surprised by the quality and price of the items!! I was happy and will use this site again "

2016-07-12

Awesome Deal, Great Ptoducts!

"I bought a great a quality bed frame for an amazing deal! It was processed and shipped and delivered within days of ordering. Very satisfied and will ship here again in the future!"

This review was modified by veronicadavis98 on July 19 2016 10:12:31 AM

2016-07-12

Organizered Review

"Purchased the item because it was all metal and price was great and free shipping"

Love my Console Table

"Looks great put together,very sturdy, color was like it was described. A console that looks like it costed more than I paid.
The left drawer was stuck and we had to use tools to get it open,scratched the drawer edge doing this,but worth the problem. Tried putting some wax on the drawer track. Helped but still hard to slide open,hoping the drawer will Inprove with use. The right drawer works great. The drawers are roomy for storage. Love the look, glad I brought it from Cymax.

Great Price Quick Delivery

"Ordered a computer desk. The price was right and the delivery was quick. My only issue is that the desk was a bit rickety"

This review was modified by budmanr on July 11 2016 04:56:29 PM

2016-07-11

it's a table, not rocket appliances

"I'm a total cheapskate, and I bought this table because it looked like the best bang for my buck. After a little liquid courage (I'm also not a huge fan of buying stuff online) I smacked that order button. It arrived promptly, with all tools and materials needed to assemble. I got to show off that I'm faster at assembling chairs than my husband. Whoot! Had a minor issue with the leaf. When the items are shipped, they are banded together and there are staples what not holding it all in place. One of the staples was preventing the leaf from seating properly, but it didn't exactly take rocket appliances to figure out how to fix it. I just removed the staple and it fit just fine. Looks great, even sturdier than I imagined. Would recommend. Probably will buy more from this company."

2016-07-11

"I am extremely very happy with my purchases. I love them!"

2016-07-08

WOW... What an attractive, well built entry bench

"This Winsome Verona Storage Bench with three baskets was exactly what our granddaughter needed for her college apartment. It was the exact width and height we were looking for to occupy a space in the hall. The shipping information was spot on. Cymax you deserve 5 stars for your service.

2016-07-05

Unbeatable prices.....REALLY!!!

"I recently purchased a South Shore manufactured bed through Cymax. Love the product, as does my daughter! Like any smart shopper I found the product I wanted and then did an extensive search for the same product by all sellers and compared sales price and shipping. NO ONE touched the Cymax price and free shipping!! And you know what...I first found the product at that place with the smiling boxes...there's wasn't a "prime" price! Thanks Cymax!!"

Share Cymax Stores's store rating

Cymax Stores is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Cymax Stores is a merchant member
Cymax Stores participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,536 merchant members.