• Cymax Stores Cymax Stores Elite Status

• Address: 4170 Still Creek Drive
    • Contact: inquiries@cymax.com
    • Phone: 866-740-9830
    • Customer Support: 866-740-9830
    • Business Hours: Customer Service: 8:00-16:00 PST, Mon - Fri / Sales: 8:00-17:00 PST, Mon - Fri 8:00-16:00 PST
    • Fax: 604-629-4708

Product & services pricing Rating 8.28/10 8.28/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.92/10 8.92/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.11/10 9.11/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.69/10 8.69/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.77/10 8.77/10

2015-07-16

"All of the items I ordered arrived on time and in great condition. I purchased two desks, a filing cabinet and a book shelf - all are everything I imagined they would be. The quality is great for the price. "

2015-07-06

"i was very happy and pleased with the product

2015-06-22

"Although It stated assembly required I did not expect that to mean every piece! I am working on it!"

2015-06-19

"The delivery was prompt the TV stand looks great as displayed in the ad."

2015-06-16

"While my original experience and initial order faced some challenges, in the end it was resolved and I received my order. A big thank you to Claire who was so great and made everything happen!"

2015-06-16

"I really like the easy of ordering and the quality of the products I have ordered . I will be a returning customer and will recommend to family and friends."

2015-06-15

"good service and easy to use website, liked the free shipping"

2015-06-15

"Site was easy to maneuver and items are fairly priced. Was surprised to wake up and find my order had shipped the following morning. Worthy site for online shopping."

2015-06-09

"I received my chair in the time frame quoted. I was super easy to put together. It is sturdy and fairly comfortable for the money. The only thing is the fabric used looks a bit cheat. I couldn't afford to spend a lot right now so it was worth the value."

2015-06-09

"I ordered 2 book cases Sauder. I cannot believe how fast I received my order. I have not had time to assemble these, but they are quite heavy and seem good and solid."

2015-06-09

"I received this bar stool yesterday. The assembling was a little hard but maybe it was just me. I became happy with the fact that the chair actually spins. I think it is worth the money and I recommend it if you like its look. "

2015-06-09

"I ordered the Sauder Peppercorn Wall Cabinet in Cinnamon Cherry from Cymax stores and their service is one of the fastest i've experienced so far this year. Impressed"

2015-06-08

"Very pleased with the ease of ordering and the quick shipping! I will recommend Cymax to all my friends. No shipping! I love it."

2015-06-08

"The CROSLEY tv stand looks good now that I got it put together. However, it is made up of a lot of cheap material and it did not fit together where panels were supposed to slip into the groove which was misaligned . This was especially true on the right rear panel. I finally had to cut off an eighth inch . Luckily it does not show. A similar situation occurred with the drawers but after l o o s l y assembling then pushing all sides together I was able to "pressure fit" them together.

Had I known this was made in china I would not have bought it. I do remember CROSLEY from the good old days and was dissappointed with this CHINESE CRAP."

2015-06-08

"This was my firsttime ordering. I was amazed at the fast response. My shipment arrived earlier this morning. I placed my order on Saturday. Thank You I was unable to gie a NA response to my survey about customer service. I did not have any interaction with them. "

Share Cymax Stores's store rating

Cymax Stores is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Cymax Stores is a merchant member
Cymax Stores participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,847 merchant members.