Stores > Cymax Stores

• Address: 4170 Still Creek Drive
    • Contact: inquiries@cymax.com
    • Phone: 866-740-9830
    • Customer Support: 866-740-9830
    • Business Hours: Customer Service: 8:00-16:00 PST, Mon - Fri / Sales: 8:00-17:00 PST, Mon - Fri 8:00-16:00 PST
    • Fax: 604-629-4708

Product & services pricing Rating 7.93/10 7.93/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.69/10 8.69/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.67/10 8.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.47/10 8.47/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.27/10 8.27/10

2016-05-03

"Love, Love, Love it.....!"

2016-05-03

The Stars say it

"I was looking for kitchen counter stools that are low cost, sturdy, metal, white and come completely pre-assembled. These very inexpensive but comfortable kitchen counter stools checked all 5 boxes. Hence the 5 stars."

2016-05-02

Good strong furniture....not so great finish

"The Sauder computer desk is strong and very convenient. It was easy to put together. However I am disappointed in the fake finish. It is shows some uneven spaces and is very low on the reality scale."

Happy mama

"So happy I stumbled across Cymax. After buying all my piecestuff for my bedroom set and getting it, loving the prices and the furniture. Can't wait to buy more. Their customer support is amazing when I had a question. Love these guys and gals!!!!"

myrm

"This was the easiest and economical way to purchase."

2016-04-28

IMPRESSED!

"I recently purchased the Crosley outdoor furniture and I love it soooooooooooooo much I am ready to purchase another right now! Beautiful set for an affordable price.

Happy Customer

2016-04-28

Do Not Order from this company! Gold delivery a scam!

"I tried to return a table. I had purchased upgraded "gold" delivery that includes assembly and placement a desired location in your home. What they did not tell me is.... if I purchased upgraded delivery I could NOT return the table. This makes no sense. Now Im stuck with a $1000+ table I dont like. I contact customer service several times via email and phone. They are refusing my return."

This review was modified by AmyLZ on April 28 2016 09:22:48 AM

2016-04-19

Satisfied Consumer

"I ordered some tables a few months ago from Cymax. I received the order quickly and very pleased with the product"

2016-04-19

High end look for lower price

"Very easy to put together. Looks very nice. Very happy with my new TV Stand. Looks great with the matching end tables. Was shipped was fast. "

This review was modified by DebbieWilson7058 on April 19 2016 04:04:58 AM

2016-04-13

Leap of Faith!

"I placed this order for a vacation rental after I couldn't find the product locally. I phoned and was directed to a business account expert who expertly described the product and completed the order. It arrived shortly thereafter with damaged boxes. But because they were packaged so well UPS was unable to destroy it! There were 2 damaged parts out of 4 orders and when I called the replacement parts were shipped the same day, no problem."

2016-04-12

Chic chairs

"I purchased 4 kitchen oak/white Windsor chairs to accent our oak table. The shipment arrived fast and well packaged. I was surprised at how beautiful and sturdy the chairs were. Also, they did not have to be assembled! Ready to use! Thank you, Cymax!! More purchases will be made!!

2016-04-11

Condo furniture

"King headboard was easy to assemble. It looks great in the condo. It was the second one that I bought. "

2016-04-06

Good quality / NOT Junk!

"This is a really nice looking entertainment center. It is of good quality for a fairly low price. My boyfriend put it together and it took him a little while (about 3 hours) as there are a lot of pieces. He is a carpenter so he probably did it faster than most. (He only swore once while putting it together so that is a good sign.) I got that sand color (or whatever it is called) but it looks nice and could go with almost anything. Overall, it is good quality and has a nice amount of storage. The only one thing I wish it had was little lights in the side glass panels but we are going to install some so my nick nakes can be seen easier. If you are just putting DVDs there it won't matter much and if you want lights, you could easily put in little clip battery lights that is if you do not have a carpenter friend. "

2016-04-05

Sleeping peacefully in my beautiful bed

"Absolutely love my headboard. The fabric is gorgeous and detailing so pretty."

2016-04-05

Filing Cabinet Excitement

"I loved my filing cabinet. It is classy looking, and was very easy to build. With very minimal assistance from my brother I built it the same day. I'm very suprised my package came faster than I thought it would. I most definitely will be buying from Cymax again! Not to mention I got a great deal on it, it wasn't to expensive. When it got here I was hoping nothing was damaged because of its journey, but everything was safe!"

This review was modified by dimplez52015 on April 18 2016 01:18:00 PM

Share Cymax Stores's store rating

Cymax Stores is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Cymax Stores is a merchant member
Cymax Stores participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,609 merchant members.