Cymax StoresCoupons

• Address: 4170 Still Creek Drive
    • Contact: inquiries@cymax.com
    • Phone: 866-740-9830
    • Customer Support: 866-740-9830
    • Business Hours: Customer Service: 8:00-16:00 PST, Mon - Fri / Sales: 8:00-17:00 PST, Mon - Fri 8:00-16:00 PST
    • Fax: 604-629-4708

Product & services pricing Rating 7.82/10 7.82/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.83/10 7.83/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.98/10 7.98/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.99/10 6.99/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10

"I was thrilled with my purchase from Cymax. I had bought a futon from them previously, and was very happy with the quality of the product and the customer service, so I decided to order a wardrobe from them as well. The wardrobe arrived promptly and is very sturdy and useful. I have nothing but good things to say about the quality of the products and the prices that Cymax offers!"

"We placed an order for a headboard for our bed from Cymax after shopping at various furniture stores and were not able to find the right one,so I started searching on the I Pad and found the perfect item."

"Were pleased that the item was delivered on time. However, when I pulled it from the box and began putting it together, noticed that the front left door piece had visible drill holes that were just covered with the material you use to cover the outside (visible) pieces with. Also the very bottom piece in the front has damage to it as well."

"Wonderful prices, great products, & fast & efficient service."

"Great product, very easy process. Thank you"

"Great experience. Will buy again soon."

"Excellent products and fabulous prices. I found Cymax by accident. The desk and 2 filing cabinets are wonderful! I will order many more things in the near future. almost forgot....FREE SHIPPING!!!!! "

"We were very pleased with the daybed we purchased from Cymax. Nice quality, was shipped immediately and with no outrageous shipping fees. "

"I ordered the floating wine rack from Cymax because it was cheaper than everywhere else I found it online. I received my rack fairly quickly and it was in good condition when I got it. And shipping was free too! It's a very easy online store, and I would highly recommend them to anyone if they were looking for a product not directly sold to consumers by the manufacturer. "

"I had been looking for a wall desk. i found it elsewhere for 150 more. I was a bit skeptical. But after getting it put together and hung on the wall, I have to see I am extremely pleased. Off the floor, looks cleaner and it a very nice desk and a better than market price. Would Highly recommend this product."

"Very happy with the bed. Looks like the picture and fits my mattress perfectly."

"The product arrived on time with minimal wood chip, but it comes with the brown pen to retouch. It has one missing piece to cover up the screws- not a big deal. Overall, satisfied and happy with purchase."

"I was very impressed with the product! It was delivered within a week of me ordering it. And a follow up e-mail quickly followed to see how happy I was with the product. It did take my husband some time to put together (we got the dresser for our son's room) and it is a bit top heavy; but overall happy with the dresser! "

"WORST SERVICE EVER-STAY AWAY FROM CYMAX
This is the worst online furniture store I have ever dealt with. We have a new home furnished entirely off the net and cymax was by far the worst; we purportedly had "white glove Service" but some trucker came and threw boxes (our bedroom set) off the truck onto our driveway. We opened it up ourselves and it was broken . I then spent a half day trying to get someone on the phone and ended up speaking with a salesman in Mubai; He told me to take pictures of the smashed dresser and nitestand; so the saga continues. DONT USE THIS COMPANY- THE WORST

"Delivered as promised on time and in good condition"

Cymax Stores is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Cymax Stores is a merchant member
Cymax Stores participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,860 merchant members.