Stores > Cymax Stores

• Address: 4170 Still Creek Drive
    • Contact: inquiries@cymax.com
    • Phone: 866-740-9830
    • Customer Support: 866-740-9830
    • Business Hours: Customer Service: 8:00-16:00 PST, Mon - Fri / Sales: 8:00-17:00 PST, Mon - Fri 8:00-16:00 PST
    • Fax: 604-629-4708

Product & services pricing Rating 7.93/10 7.93/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.35/10 8.35/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.25/10 8.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.06/10 8.06/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.06/10 8.06/10

2016-09-20

Love it !

"Great product for the price,assembling was a little confusing at a point but I'm pleased with it."

2016-09-19

Cool Book Case

"The product was as described and exactly what I needed. It arrived on time and the quality is great. I would order a companion piece when I need one."

2016-09-18

Attractive Stuff

"I love the bed platform I ordered from you!!!"

2016-09-12

I love my Red tractor stools!

"I purchased 4 red seat tractor stools, the arrived in just a few day, were easy to assemble. They are a good value and am very happy with them. The seat is plastic, I hope they hold up, but I have cats so they should be cat proof. I'd order from Cymas Stores again. Free shipping and no tax. Great Deal."

2016-09-12

"The item wasn't as sturdy as I expected. Not easy to assemble. The "backboard" to the bookcase was not square and not easy to nail down because of it. Just not the product I was expecting. "

Amazing

"Very easy website to navigate "

Perfect fit

"Very happy with our purchase. Fits nicely into the corner space and looks great. Took a while to assemble but all parts there and no damage."

2016-09-08

X the Executive Desk

"The box arrived to my house all smashed up/ripped. Not sure if it left the warehouse that way or if it was the way it was delivered. However, I was shocked and relieved the the desk had no visible damage at all. So we didn't pursue for a replacement. So after getting rid of all the broken styrofoam and ripped cardboard, we realized that it was pack with 2 of the same legs! So the pre-drilled holes didn't match up for the bottom cross bar and one corner of the desk had the pre-drilled holes in the wrong spot and couldn't screw in the leg without trying to drill new holes in the correct spot. So very frustrated it came in the condition it did. Relieved the desk looked in great condition. And ended up REALLY annoyed they packed the incorrect parts and the pre-drilled holes were in the wrong spot. "

2016-09-07

Many broken parts

"There were many broken parts in the packages."

2016-09-06

Great Place to Buy Furniture

"Cymax is the best. I've bought a half dozen or so things, shelve, printer stands, microwave stands, baker's racks, etc., and all of them, bar none, and have been very pleased with every one of them. The prices are good, free shipping. Although you do have to put most of the things together, but the instructions are easy to follow and if there is a special tool required or to make it easier they supply it. All and All a great experience and i'll most likely be a customer for a long time to come."

2016-09-06

Product was as good as advertised

"This Cabinet was delivered in a timely matter. Very attractive and put it together by myself in reasonable amount of time. Looks great."

Sonoma King Six Piece Bedroom Set

"This is a well constructed set that wasn't difficult to complete. I will buy from Cymax in the future,"

2016-09-05

"The box arrived on time, which was good. However, there were a few pieces missing. When I called the customer service agent tried to argue with me, as she did not believe the pieces could actually be missing. It was bad enough to have missing parts, but then it was disrespectful to have to argue for the parts to be sent. When she finally believed me, the parts were sent in a timely fashion. Cymax will have a better rep by only selling products that are trustworthy. We bought a South Shore bed, and in addition to parts being missing, the kit was not made correctly. The screw holes did not line up. We've bought kits for years from IKEA with no problem, but will not buy another South Shore product, because they aren't made as well. "

2016-09-05

Satisfied with Cymax Stores NOT with delivery company!

"I had a pleasant experience with my recent purchase of a Sauder Espresso Storage Cabinet through Cymax Stores with friendly customer service, but the product was damaged in shipping. I thought the box was sealed and contents were protected, but when I turned box over to inspect, I found that there were holes in cardboard box and pieces inside were damaged. I kept the cabinet and went ahead and assembled it but I'm really disappointed and would like some time of discount for this damage. I have photos as documentation.

This review was modified by janieg on September 05 2016 01:19:25 PM

2016-09-02

Fast and Fine!

"I ordered 2 pieces of furniture, they came on the first day of the delivery date range. The boxes were in perfect condition, no damages on my items. They were time consuming to assemble, but not difficult, and the quality is excellent for the price. Very study, very good looking furniture; exactly what I wanted."

Share Cymax Stores's store rating

Cymax Stores is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Cymax Stores is a merchant member
Cymax Stores participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,630 merchant members.