Stores > Cymax Stores

• Address: 4170 Still Creek Drive
    • Contact: inquiries@cymax.com
    • Phone: 866-740-9830
    • Customer Support: 866-740-9830
    • Business Hours: Customer Service: 8:00-16:00 PST, Mon - Fri / Sales: 8:00-17:00 PST, Mon - Fri 8:00-16:00 PST
    • Fax: 604-629-4708

Product & services pricing Rating 8.22/10 8.22/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.69/10 8.69/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.78/10 8.78/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.65/10 8.65/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.86/10 7.86/10

"Overall had a good experience with this purchase."

"Recently purchased some Real Flame Gel Fuel for my fireplace. After some research, I found that Cymax offered these at a lower price than Home Depot and Lowe's. Plus delivery was reported as 5 days after order. Other stores were in back order or committed to delivery within two weeks. I received my order within five days! I am very pleased with the product and service provide thru Cymax. "

"Ordering was quick and easy! Item shipped quickly as well. Very satisfied customer!"

"First experience but will definitely be back.

"Very satisfied with purchase"

"This is the second item I have purchased through Cymax.com. Again, the speed of delivery has exceeded my expectations. Unlike the first purches (large book shelves), this purchase came with a couple cosmetic issues, but, they provided a "coverup". For the purchase price, and considering what I am using this item for (wood filing cabinet), I will easily be able to hide any blemishes. The item was affordable, delivery exceeded expectations, and quality was more than expected. Thank you Cymax for making the unaffordable, affordable."

"Waited 6 weeks for a bedroom set we purchased for our new home only to be told by the furniture store it was on a ship somewhere coming from China and it would be another 5-6 weeks. Got a refund and bought a better set for less $$ from Cymax and it was delivered to our door in exactly 7 days. "

"Customer service was great but the product quality was not. "

"This online retailer has no customer service and is unable to handle any problem. They have no business being in an online business. I ordered a leather sofa set for the best price. I got a confirmation after purchase. It was supposed to ship in 2-3 business days. I received no shipping confirmation. It took three inquiries to get a status update--that shipping was delayed. When it finally did ship, four weeks later!, there was no notice. The shipper contacted me a day before they intended to deliver in order to set up a 4-hour window for delivery! Inspection revealed a gash in the shipping box that want through to the leather, leaving the back of the sofa with a 10" gash through which stuffing was escaping. The shipper documented the damage and indicated that Cymax would ship out a new sofa. I contacted Cymax to confirm. They responded a day later, asking me several questions and asking for photos to prove the damage. I answered all questions and sent 5 photos that same day. That was 4 days ago. No response. Nothing. They've either gone out of business....or should."

Rep reply posted Nov-27-2015

Cymax Stores, Cymax Stores rep has responded

Thank you for your review though we are sorry to hear you are not satisfied with your order.

One of our mediation agents will contact you by phone or via email shortly to address any issues you may have.

Kind Regards,

Cymax Customer Support”

"Was surprised at the quick delivery but we were disappointed in the hardware used to put the bookshelf together. The screws were stripped but once we put it together it was fine"

"Bought a TV table.
Packaging and very quick shipping were excellent.
Quality and finished surfaces were also perfect.
Would definitely recommend to my friends.

"I have had great success with all the choices I've made from Cymax. I've told many people and will continue to order from this store. Great products!"

"I ordered a Sauder Camden Country 3 shelf bookcase from Cymax and was very pleased with both the bookcase and the service. I placed the order on a Sunday and received the bookcase by Fed Ex on Wednesday This was my first order from Cymax but definitely would not hesitate to order again. "

"Excellent service. Very realistic flame. Good solid design. Already recommended it to a friend.

Share Cymax Stores's store rating

Cymax Stores is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Cymax Stores is a merchant member
Cymax Stores participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,677 merchant members.