• Address: 107 Noth Lane

Product & services pricing Rating 7.92/10 7.92/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10

What is this?

"Great service. I ordered some ortlieb paniers. Originally I purchased a set from REI, but they were the ones you roll to close. This didn't fit my needs and so cyclocamping had what I was looking for, a much bigger selection.

They shipped fast and I am very happy with the product.

"Very good price for the Ortlieb Ultimate 6 M Pro handlebar bag but it was out of stock. Contacted Customer service and they were happy to place a back order. They warned me that it would take a few weeks to get it in and they were right, it did take about 6 weeks. There was a small misunderstanding about when it would be billed (at the time of order, not when shipped) but Customer Service was very quick to get back to me about my inquiry. Overall, great Customer Service. Very happy with the product. "

"Great price on my hard to find Ortliebs.
Fast shipping, delivered as ordered.
Excellent experience.
Thanks.

"Excellent customer service. Easy to reach and very responsive. Great prices too. Thanks for all of your help!"

"Good price for a great product!"

"I purchased a Marmot Sawtooth sleeping bag (regular, right zip) from CycloCamping as a gift for my girlfriend. The sleeping bag arrived in good condition and on time. I made my purchase from CycloCamping because they offered the best price that I could find at the time.

The only issue I had with CycloCamping came when I placed my order. Within several hours of purchase I was contacted by the seller informing me that my shipping address was not authorized by my bank and according the terms and conditions of CycloCamping I needed to provide them with a photocopy of my drivers license or passport. Of course this was an easy fix, especially with the aid of a smartphone, but it was an irritating issue that I have never had with any other seller. For reference, I have been using the same shipping and billing address for years without any other issues.

Overall I would recommend CycloCamping to others looking for a reliable seller who is devoted to protecting your transaction.

"CycloCamping.com has a great selection of cycling and touring items and gear, including the set of Schwalbe tires I ordered from them. I definitely plan to buy from them again in the future."

"My order was placed and received without any problems. Items were as expected and received on time. Packaging was intact. If there was any problem at all it was because order notifications were sent to my spam box. I would definitely do business with Cyclocamping in the future."

"I wanted to buy a Pletscher kickstand but wasn't sure if it could be made to fit. CycloCamping investigated with people and advised that no one could see how it could fit. I was impressed that they were prepared to advise against me buying something, this showed they were more interested in what was good for me rather than gaining a fast sale. Knowing this I went ahead and bought it anyway, then modified the bike so it would fit. All good."

"As first time cycle-tourists, we were nervous about planning and packing and bringing the right gear for our Pacific Northwest tour. The items we purchased from CycloCamping were not only a great price but possibly the most useful things we purchased for the entire trip. Two lightweight sleeping bags and a set of collapsible dishes were literally the things that we used the most AND the things that were the most convenient to carry. "

"I have ordered from CycloCamping several times. Each time has been a pleasure. They let you know when to expect delivery and the products actually get there on time or early. They stock many unique items suitable for bike-packing. "

"Great selection, great prices, came when they said it would. Is there anything else you're looking for in an online retailer?"

"The handlebars were a bit more money than other similar bars. But, these bars are sleek, well made, and a little more streamlined than the generic versions out there. The experience buying them through cyclocamping was pleasant with quick shipping. Totally happy with the bars themselves as they suit my every need for spending extended time in the saddle."

"Excellent Service. Product was exactly as described."

"My Order consisted of the following items:
Ortlieb Ultralight Bike Mirror
Schwalbe Marathon Plus Tour HS404 (Wire Bead Tire) 26x1.75
Schwalbe 26" SV 12 Tube 26 x 1 1/4 - 1.75
Coghlan's Bear Bell with Magnetic Silencer
Planet Bike Rack Blinky 5 Powerful Rear Light

All items were securely packaged and quickly shipped. The Schwalbe tubes/tires are awesome. Blinky light works great, mirror mounted with no issues and the bear bells are great to have on your camping equipment. Definitely will order from these folks again.

CycloCamping.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CycloCamping.com is a merchant member
CycloCamping.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,848 merchant members.