• Address: 107 Noth Lane

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.40/10 9.40/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.21/10 8.21/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.08/10 7.08/10

What is this?

"SPOILER ALERT! They never shipped my 2 sleeping bags! To sell me the bags, they were all too happy to SAY they ship next day. Then we get a notice AFTER we pay that they will be 2 weeks late. Then 2 weeks rolls around, and we have heard NOTHING at this point, and they tell us another week! WTF. Well whats worse than that is that another week goes by, WE contact them (because they have made zero efforts in this transaction, including communication), and they say they are damaged and can't ship them. All i have to say is GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK. I wish I could get PAID for the delays. What an absolute hassle. "

"Great service, fast shipping, and just what I ordered! Would definitely buy from them again!"

"I had a most favorable buying experience.
Excellent service.
I most certainly would purchase items again.

"Prompt, good service..........................."

"Cyclocamping had a lower price for the jacket I was looking for, and shipped it quickly with no issues and good communication. "

"Great bike camping products. Shipped fast. They also have a cool touring forum that is worth spending some hours with. Products and advice. Get out there! No excuses"

"This is the best price I have seen for a drybag of this size. It is also made by Ortlieb whose panniers are the best waterproof ones out there. The order arrived on time and was as described.
I wish I had come across Cyclopamping.com sooner. I'm definitely coming back here more bike touring stuff

"Ordering camping gear through CycloCamping was an easy and pleasant experience. Good merchandise at a reasonable price. Quick and easy processing and shipping."

"Nice selection. They had just what I needed."

"Great on line merchant. Very fast shipping and delivery"

"CycloCamping was relatively when I purchased from them, and I was skeptical. Now, can't say enough good about this outfit and it's staff. When I needed a cycling item shipped fast for an upcoming event, CycloCamping was able expedite the order to get the job done. Lori in customer service was fantastic, and called me back to let me know the status of the order as it went thru the various stages of fulfillment. I will have no problem buying from them again with confidence!"

"I ordered an Ortleib Ultimate 6 Classic M handlebar bag after using another manufacturers water-resistant bag on a previous tour. CycloCamping had a great price and delivered the bag quickly. I was totally satisfied with my experience and will definitely buy again from them! Also, if you're serious about touring, do yourself a huge favor and don't mess around with water-resistant touring bags. Go waterproof right out of the chute. You won't be disappointed with wet gear."

"My Schwalbe Marathon Mondial HS 428 (Folding Bead Tire) 28 x 1 were very good on a gravel cycle trip I took in the Ochocos.

Also the power grips sport pedal kit is very useful for biking around town.

"I love my take a look mirror from CycloCamping. The price was great, and the shipping was quick."

"Cyclocamping did a great job of getting me my order on time. It was super cheap and I was very pleased with my product."

CycloCamping.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CycloCamping.com is a merchant member
CycloCamping.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,921 merchant members.