Stores > CycleGear.com

• Business Hours: Monday - Friday: 8AM - 5PM
    • Fax: 707-747-0428

2017-01-18

Pleased.

"Very pleased with product and price was unbeatable. "

This review was modified by telles_anthony on January 20 2017 08:45:01 PM

2017-01-18

Bilt Leather Jacket Awesome deal

"Purchased Bilt Leather jacket, was suck a great deal I bought a second one."

This review was modified by stuff-11883 on January 20 2017 12:15:02 PM

2017-01-17

Reviews were helpful

"I ordered and promptly received boots. I ordered larger size because of reviews, and they were spot on. Only problem with boots is that uppers are way larger than I expected and don't have adjustment to narrow. Still a good deal, but I'll have to have shoe repair person create a way to narrow the upper."

This review was modified by yghofmann on January 19 2017 08:30:02 PM

2017-01-16

Nice boots for the price

"Go a size up. I have an 11 in most running shoes 12 was perfect. The only problem with the boots is that they don't have much airflow. Seller was fast in sending the product. "

This review was modified by oscaruna on January 18 2017 10:45:02 PM

2017-01-16

New to CycleGear.com

"I am a first timer gearing up after purchasing an adventure bike. The items I've received are top notch quality for a reasonable price. I used the customer service phone number and was pleasantly surprised to get to an agent quickly, that was an American that could be understood and took care of the issue very effectively. Still have more items to buy and will get all of them from CycleGear.com!"

This review was modified by brlink57 on January 18 2017 08:00:02 AM

2017-01-15

Local greenspoint cyclegear saves the day

"I recently bought the bilt techno 2.0 helmet and was not happy with my purchase. I went in to buy thr helmet back in December but it was sold out so I had to wait till January. Well the helmet in my size was back in stock online so i ordered it and was happy. Got the helmet and wore it for a day and noticed excessive wind noise. I figured it was just a windy day but the next day or was still loud, loud to the point I hated it. Even at 30mph I Couldn't hear anything. The speakers in the helmet are great and loud but this helmet was just too noisy even with earplugs. Compared to my older oneil and sevenzeroseven helmets I didnt like this helmet at all.

I went to the local cyclegear store where I shop frequently and they returned and helped me pick out a new helmet to my liking and from what I had researched the night before. I love those guys. Always nice, professional, quick to help, and answer my questions. I will be a cyclegear customer always because of Scott, Jeff, Jerry, and M.L. . best cyclegear crew ever!

This review was modified by Jokerman518 on January 17 2017 03:15:02 PM

2017-01-13

incredibly reliable!!!

"I Luv being able to rely on your incredible you-tube reviews and eta of my purchase, oh yeaaa!"

This review was modified by waltbooku on January 17 2017 12:02:23 AM

2017-01-13

I can always count on Cycle Gear

"I have ordered many items over the web and even bought at a Cycle Gear store location and have always been very satisfied. The gear is top notch and the prices very reasonable. Cycle Gear is the first place I go to when I need motorcycle related stuff. They haven't let me down yet."

This review was modified by fjo1800 on January 17 2017 12:02:07 AM

Quick shipping.

"Got it on time, solid packaging. "

This review was modified by bergmarka on January 17 2017 12:01:19 AM

2017-01-12

The item on sale was a good deal but

"But if you take an extra 5 min. Alot of items are good deals. Thats why instead of getting a New Gear Bag pretty much like the old one we have @$30 i figured for fifty more i'd get the type that Fox or Thor or any bigshot brand charges $300 that you can roll to & from your Yamahauler. No brainer things Bulletproof ! ... Peace"

This review was modified by jefferyholder on January 17 2017 12:01:16 AM

Great doing business with Cycle Gear

"Always a great experience not to mention the superior products. Thanks for being there for us Motorcycle fanatics"

This review was modified by mdot3s on January 17 2017 12:00:58 AM

In from the cold.

"Ack! The zipper on my "old faithful" leather jacket gave out in the middle of a cold snap and my attempts to layer up an alternative were not working. While checking my g-mail, I came upon Cycle Gear's Year End Clearance Sale! Eureka! A killer deal on a Custom Bilt, armored and hoodie-lined leather jacket. Big, bad and beautiful. And WARM! On a side note, during the online ordering process, I had omitted my street address. But received a phone call from a CG employee and we straightened that out. My jacket arrived in 2 days and fit perfectly. (Hint: Order 1 size larger than you think you wear.) Why the zipper is on a different side than usual, I don't know. But at the price I got this jacket for, who cares?"

This review was modified by buffalo_barnes102 on January 17 2017 12:00:41 AM

good looking trickle charger

"Ordered it and got it 2 days later "

This review was modified by richardhunt1524 on January 17 2017 12:00:32 AM

2017-01-11

Rainy season bike cover!

"Just moved to rainy oregon from sunny southern California. I never needed a cover...had a garage and everything. With all this new rain and just a car port I figured I should put my bike away for the wet winter. Purchased a cover and it got to me just in time for a big storm that dropped snow for a few days. I go to cycle gear for everything. If they don't have it then their employees definitely know where to look."

This review was modified by alexanderjquirarte on January 13 2017 03:45:03 PM

2017-01-11

Great except the sizing

"Shipping was accurate. Product was ok but need to have sizing comparability to actual size. Gloves fit very small but there was no info letting customers know that. Need s true to fit scale"

This review was modified by rstrokes28 on January 13 2017 03:15:02 PM

Share CycleGear.com's store rating

CycleGear.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CycleGear.com is a merchant member
CycleGear.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,446 merchant members.