Stores > CycleGear.com
    • Phone: 1-800-292-5343
    • Customer Support: 1-800-292-5343
    • Business Hours: Monday - Friday: 8AM - 5PM
    • Fax: 707-747-0428

Voice your opinion! Review CycleGear.com by clicking a star below.

2017-03-20

Speedy!

"Ordered my battery and it arrived not to long after ordering. Great products and prices."

This review was modified by dee_scdllc on March 22 2017 12:45:01 PM

2017-03-19

"Excellent Customer Service and products!"

This review was modified by dannygozo22 on March 21 2017 05:00:08 PM

Need a store!

"There are no stores in Colorado. Need one in Colorado Springs (in the middle of the state) so we can try on the great gear!"

This review was modified by jim_nennig on March 21 2017 04:30:02 PM

2017-03-19

I ordered, they delivered.

"I ordered grips and levers for my HD. They were delivered quickly, accurately, and undamaged. "

This review was modified by jallen33 on March 21 2017 03:00:07 PM

Awesome store, great prices

"Awesome store and awesome prices. Was shopping for motorcycle gear and searching a lot of places, thats when i remembered Cycle gear. There was one down the street from my girlfriends house. The site was very user friendly and had a lot of helpful tips and guides for fitting. The shipping was fast and everything came and fit perfectly. Would shop here again. Will visit the store when around it again. But will be shopping for my gear here. "

This review was modified by philwmccoy on March 21 2017 08:15:01 AM

2017-03-18

Humanity Exists!

"This review is not about merchandise (yet); it is about the stellar customer service I received from Geo H. on the phone. Geo is the consummate professional! He is friendly, polite, patient and knowledgeable. He knows his stuff! Because of his "aim to please" and great attitude, I bought more than I planned to buy. I am a new loyal customer. I also appreciated getting a real person immediately on the phone to help me. I also was impressed that I received the order confirmation e-mail while I was still on the phone and a shipping confirmation early the next day. Thank you Geo H. for dedicating your professional life to a job that I am sure can be difficult at times."

This review was modified by EddyL on March 21 2017 12:30:09 AM

Very fast shipping

"Order the helmet and product was as advertised. The best part was the shipping, had it delivered in less than 48 hours. Thanks"

This review was modified by hdflht2000 on March 21 2017 12:15:24 AM

Fast and fair

"Very fast shipping with very fair prices . Can't say anything more !"

This review was modified by jaya112192 on March 21 2017 12:15:20 AM

Amazing service

"Fast shipping, good pricing, and great customer service! Had a good selection of items. I was helped by Gio twice and he provided great customer service!"

This review was modified by hiker2321 on March 21 2017 12:15:15 AM

Good experience

"I actually visited the physical store before using the website. The website seemed pretty user friendly. I did by a pair of Sedici pants I looked at in the store. The website photos don't show any of the liners (open top to see inside). That would be my only critique and why 5 stars wasn't chosen. Shipping was fast."

This review was modified by stevestrah-4390 on March 21 2017 12:00:30 AM

2017-03-16

"Speedy delivery and happy with the products!"

This review was modified by jscofield5839 on March 21 2017 12:00:30 AM

2017-03-16

Great experience on my order

"Good price, quick shipping, will be doing more business with Cycle Gear"

This review was modified by derek-50933 on March 21 2017 12:00:21 AM

2017-03-16

Alpinestars T-GP Plus R Air Jacket & Alpinestars SMX-1 Air Gloves ...Perfect Combination!!!

"Ordered the Alpinestars T-GP Plus R Air Jacket & Alpinestars SMX-1 Air Gloves and they look great together. Cycle Gear's shipping was super fast! Got it in 2 days. Based on the reviews, I purchased the jacket as a light summer riding jacket. Love the padding in the jacket. You don't find too many jackets with chest padding included. I do recommend going up one size. I wear a medium but had to go up to a large. Had a hard time trying to decide between this version and the new 2.0 jacket. Decided to let my bank account make the decision and go with this one since it doesn't look significantly different and it was on sale! Same scenario with the SMX-1 Air Gloves vs the SMX-2 Air Gloves. Not much difference and the same features so why not go with the ones on sale! Thanks Cycle Gear!!!!!"

This review was modified by deerick.smith34 on March 21 2017 12:00:14 AM

2017-03-15

Size issues

"I bought my wife a jacket and she usually wheres a large which came as a size 8. It was way to small. Had to go to our local store and exchange it. They had a larger size and were all to happy to make the exchange. This part was a nice experience. "

This review was modified by r_g_dubin on March 17 2017 06:45:01 PM

2017-03-15

Helmetitus

"I came in to return a helmet I bought online and the salesman was very helpful, and I walked out with 2 helmets."

This review was modified by fatydady58 on March 17 2017 06:30:01 PM

Share CycleGear.com's store rating

CycleGear.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CycleGear.com is a merchant member
CycleGear.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,425 merchant members.