"CyberWeld has a huge inventory of quality welding supplies and accessories, their prices are reasonable and shipping is free. Their customer service is courteous, knowledgeable and helpful.
What else can one expect from a good business?

I ordered 40 cubic foot Ox & Acetylene bottles, B adapter and two Victor nozzles for my Harbor freight welding kit. The ordering process was easy and glitch free. Upon completing the order they promptly e-mailed the invoice and order number. My order was shipped in two days furnished with a tracking number. I had my items in about 4 days.

I highly recommend CyberWeld.

Dave

"I ordered an Elite/inferno miller welding hood on a sunday night and it was at my house on Wed. This was shipped(free) standard-no second day air.They even sent me a $25 gift card along with my order.I will do more business with this company in the future.P.S. THEY WERE $80 LESS THAN MILLERS WEBSITE PRICES."

"ordered my 212 package on sunday may 2nd,verified my order Monday may 3rd at 9:00 am,had my welder & supplies by noon on tuesday may 4th,
Can't see how it could get any better than that.AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA++++++++++++++++++

"Painless web shopping experience, and customer service has always been pleasant and helpful when I've called with a question. I just got a call back from their customer service (wonderful to find a company where customer service reps actually call you back when they promise to!!) after squaring away a problem with a FedEx shipment (FedEx's fault, not cyberweld's).

Aside from that problem, shipping has always bee fast with an immediate tracking number. And shipping is free, even on full cylinders!

Will definitely continue to purchase from cyberweld.

modified review This review was modified by thavinator on August 04 2009 11:38:00 AM

"The whole process went very well. All the things I ordered were in stock, they gave a tracking number, and it all showed up a few days later. I really don't trust the Yahoo ratings on Yahoo store sellers, so I enter my feedback here. There WAS feedback in the past indicating problems with Cyberweld, but it seems they have improved their operation."

Cyberweld / J.W. Goodliffe & Son is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Cyberweld / J.W. Goodliffe & Son is not a merchant member
Cyberweld / J.W. Goodliffe & Son does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!