• CyberpowerPC / CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com Elite Status
    • Address: 730 Baldwin Park Blvd, City of Industry,Ca.
    • Contact: Techsupport@cyberpowerpc.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.10/10 9.10/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.41/10 8.41/10

2015-07-27

"Really great place to buy computers for really cheap. I was going to buy a computer from Alienware but I found out about cyber power and I got a better graphics card, same processor, plus water cooling, and still saved $200 dollars. I really love the discounts you can get on certain months."

2015-07-25

"Great computer at a great price and tech support is beyond amazing"

2015-07-24

"I've always built my own systems from parts before but CyberpowerPC's price was so good that i could not purchase parts for less so I bought a gaming PC from them figuring that if there were problems, I could fix it. The system arrived on time, well packed, and works flawlessly. I'm very satisfied with this transaction and would definitely purchase from them again."

2015-07-23

"Almost everything was great. The only hiccup was that the processor I ordered ended up being out of stock and on back-order, and I wasn't notified of this until the day after the PC was supposed to be shipped out. Very minor issue which is understandable, but the late notification could cause trouble to someone who maybe purchases something like this as a gift and needs it in a certain time frame. Another small issue was I also attempted to upgrade a component after my order was already processed and was advised that due to using Paypal, it was not possible for me to make additional payment to add a more expensive component. I got a great price on the system that no other vendor could come close to matching, especially when buying during one of Cyberpower's holiday sales that included a free video card upgrade.

This was my second purchase from Cyberpower, and overall I'm very pleased and would purchase from Cyberpower again."

2015-07-23

"Cyber power pc is one of the best choices i have made in buying a pc. not only are the pc's great but they are affordable and customization is possible according to your needs. shipping for me was easy, fast and efficient. customer service was excellent and very helpful fast and efficient and there level of experience and expertise on cyber computers are very knowledgeable. therefore i look forward to doing business with cyber pc again. :) thank you."

2015-07-22

"I wasn't much of a computer guy, but i knew what i generally wanted. their system for customizing the PC was intuitive. I paid a lot for my PC but it was worth every cent. the delivery was a bit pricey as well, but the package came on time if not early and everything was accounted for. i was satisfied with everything i got from cyberpowerpc and i would recommend them to anyone that's willing to spend on a top-notch PC. "

2015-07-22

"This company is legit and great, first time shopper spending 700$ and it was smooth and quick. My package arrived on time and worked as intended right out of the box. Im very satisfied with my purchase and am definitely coming back for my needs. I had a few questions and one problem at which the company was not at fault and they answered to my needs with haste. 10/10 would Recommend to a friend!"

2015-07-22

"I love CyberPowerPc's major holiday sales that can save you tons on high-end quality parts as well as the shopping experience."

2015-07-22

"the computer i got was amazing, came in great condition i didn't have any moving parts (other than fans because that would be bad if they didn't move). all the parts were secure and its was a great buy, and the price was pretty reasonable, if not good."

2015-07-21

"Perfect company with low price and high quality laptop. "

2015-07-20

"Completely satisfied, and thats hard to do involving a large sum of cash. "

2015-07-20

"Our over all experience was great. We designed a gaming computer for my son and it was every thing that he wanted. The process was effortless and they kept in contact with us through out the entire building process and when to expect shipment. We would highly recommend CyberpowerPC for your gaming computer needs."

2015-07-20

"The product was great and the customer service was great, I got a great laptop for the best price and when i faced some issues with drivers the customer service assisted me quickly and guided me through"

2015-07-18

"Willis at Cyberpower is 10 out of 10 when it comes to customer service. Will shop here again."

2015-07-15

"I would totally recommend purchasing a computer from CyberpowerPC! The process was awesome. They have all sorts of deals going on that you can take advantage of and save some good money and get a customized pc with the components that you want.

Once you place your order you get an email everytime your pc goes into a new stage of production. From order confirmation > processing > actual build at factory > and when it ships out, you'll be informed of everything! I wish other companies did that so customers wouldn't be left wondering what is going on.

As for when I received my order, I couldn't be more thrilled with how it was packaged to prevent damage from shipping especially since I did not request anything special but my computer was kind of expensive ($1700). Everything was where it should be and once I set it up it was ready to go! Yay! I have not ran into problems with the computer so far, though I have only been using it for 2 months. I'm just really impressed with the great job they did with building my pc. I briefly called into support and they were helpful but I hope their support team is as good as the team that builds the computers! I'm totally satisfied customer so far!"

Share CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com's store rating

CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com is a merchant member
CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,847 merchant members.