• Address: 730 Baldwin Park Blvd, City of Industry,Ca.
    • Contact: Techsupport@cyberpowerpc.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.27/10 9.27/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.93/10 8.93/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.27/10 9.27/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.14/10 8.14/10

"I had a generic Dell PC for years. It was adequate, but I always felt I could do better.
CyberpowerPC was an excellent site to mix and match many options that go into a PC. The amazing thing was that there was a analysis link for all the parts. I did an exhaustive search to come up with what I felt was a perfect PC for my budget. Over a month of checking the site, there were also many discounts and rebates for many parts.
I have it installed now and it is everything I had hoped, and more.
The delivery options were adequate.
I am giving CyberpowerPC my highest recommendation.

"I built my own PC with these guys , Price was good, it got here when they said it would and it work just as it should. They kept me informed of progress and tracking and when I had a question I got an email response in an hour. "

"This is a great company, with a great interface for purchasing exactly what you want out of your computer, with no surprises or fluff that you don't want. This recent order is the 3rd for us, which marks every computer we have purchased in 4 years. "

"I was completely satisfied the service and the product that I received from cyberpowerpc. They answered all of my questions in a timely manner and were very helpful. The website is well laid out and easy to navigate. My computer is wonderful and there was nothing wrong with it. I would definitely recommend them to anyone and I would buy there again "

"With regards to the service offered by CyberpowerPC, I don't see how anyone could ask for more! The website is easy to navigate and customising your machine is made very simple to understand with clear indications as to how your choice will affect both performance and price. There are also handy links offering advice on what you might need in terms of components, like what PSU you will need for specific graphics card configurations. It is also made clear that you can call with any questions.

There are plenty of different options for postage and I chose the (I feel very reasonable) option to have my PC built quickly. Because I had chosen to have it overclocked, it would be ready to ship in 3 days. It was, and I received a call telling me it had been dispatched and I had my PC the next morning! It was perfectly packaged and every care had been taken to ensure it arrived safely (even the inside of the machine was packed with bubble wrap!) and there were clear instructions on setting it up.

Essentially, I got to build my ideal PC for a very good price and got it very quickly with no fuss or drama. As I said - I don't know how you could ask for more!

"I selected CyberPowerPC based on company longevity, awards received, configuration flexibility, and price. The laptop I purchased has exceeded all expectations. It not only runs high-performance games flawlessly, it also runs multiple simultaneous VMware Workstation 10 guests without a hiccup. Communication with the company has been prompt, courteous, and professional. I w ill not hesitate to recommend CyberPowerPC to others and will buy from them again."

"Recently built a gaming pc with these guys. I was amazed at the price, and at first, a bit overwhelmed by the options available when building your PC.

After all said and done, I got an amazing price on an amazing PC, and it arrived one full day before they expected it to. I could not be happier with the experience.

Some thing to keep in mind is that you might need be fairly good with PCs in order to order a computer from these guys.

I will definitely buy from them again. I am more than happy with the experience.

"Ordered a gaming laptop from CyberpowerPC. The order completed very quickly and to my specifications. It was shipped quickly also. Product arrived nicely packaged without damage. The laptop is very nice and fast!! It has everything on it that I need and then some. I bought it to take to a computer club that we game at. Should fit the bill very nicely. I would recommend CyberpowerPC to anyone wanting a very nice and customized laptop."

"Overall I had a great experience with cyber power PC my computer is working great and I got it for a reasonable price I recommend this site to anyone looking for a new gaming PC."

"After scouring the internet for the best prices on high-quality laptops, I stumbled upon CyberPowerPC. I just got my new ultraportable laptop and it is honestly as good or better than my $1400 desktop computer. This company pumps out top-of-the-line products for cheaper than any other brand. Their shipping and time-to configure times are great--I even got my laptop before the earliest estimated date! 5/5 Would recommend!"

"This company is amazing. i live in Canada where computers are extremely expensive and even after paying the taxes for getting across the border i save nearly 1,500$. the only down side to this company is the customer service, buts that very minor.

I hope cyber-power expand into Canada with the same parts and costs.

"I absolutely love the machine I got. I am constantly getting surprised at the speed and performance! I was really impressed when I opened it up and saw the care and professionalism on the assembly. Wires are nice and bundled, everything placed great, just overall real professionalism!"

"While I do play computer games, I mainly need a "real" computer for my research which includes protein modeling and visualization (I'm a university professor). For this, I need to be able to crunch data quickly, and I need fast, high-end graphics. (A quiet machine is nice, too!) This is my third machine from CyberPower (plus one for my son), and we've been happy with all of them. It did take a little over two weeks (I designed my own system and one part took longer to arrive), but it was definitely worth the wait to get the configuration I wanted. Yes, I did get an email from CyberPower directing me to this site after I sent them my comments, but in this day and age of tablets and other "pseudocomputers," this is a good place to go if you want/need real computing power."

"Hundreds of options to choose from, excellent customer service, and extremely good quality parts. Everything on my pc build was as I ordered it and it runs like a dream. I not only recommend Cyberpowerpc to those who want a computer that is better from those brick an mortar store, but to those who want control over the purchase without any hassle. Go ahead and order, not only do they have amazing products but the pricing they have extremely competitive pricing."

"They were very quick in building my custom laptop. I am loving the machine and have no regrets in giving CyberPowerPC my business"

CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com is a merchant member
CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,877 merchant members.