• CyberpowerPC / CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com Elite Status
    • Address: 730 Baldwin Park Blvd, City of Industry,Ca.
    • Contact: Techsupport@cyberpowerpc.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.43/10 9.43/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.07/10 9.07/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.14/10 9.14/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.49/10 8.49/10

"I placed an order for a gaming pc from cyberpower. I have had a few issues with the order (none cyberpower's fault), and at every step of the way they have been helpful, attentive, and pleasant. I could not ask for better customer service! My next computer order will be from cyberpower for sure!"

"I bought a windows computer and Sceptre monitor from cyberpowerpc about two months ago. The computer works very well, but is taking more work to get set up than I am used to putting forth. This is not a comment against the company or the computer, it is simply me having to get used to a different operating system than I am used to. Other than that, I've only had two problems.

First problem: The Sceptre monitor that shipped with my PC has a dead pixel. Cyberpower offered to replace the monitor or accept it as a return. I'm currently in the process of returning the monitor.

Second problem: My Windows 10 key (which shipped pre-installed on the PC) is not registering as valid. This could be due to the fact that I pre-ordered the machine before Windows 10 had launched, so this could be an easy fix. I have not contacted Cyberpower about this problem yet.

Out of the two problems the first one has caused the biggest headache, but more than likely it is Sceptre who is to blame, not Cyberpower.

Overall, I would say I have had a positive purchasing experience and would buy again.

"The process went smooth and the PC was shipped quickly. I worked with customer support during the process to change my shipping from ground to 2-day and that was completed as I wanted. I would certainly buy from Cyberpower again in the future."

"Do not get anything larger than a laptop from Cyberpower. If *anything* goes wrong, Cyberpower won't do shit unless you send the broken item back to them *on your own dime*. I personally received a monitor that was cracked in shipping. In order to return it, I had to pay $60 in shipping, and it cost $60 in shipping in the first place. So, I spent $120 on shipping so that I could get a monitor from somewhere else that cares about their customers, like Amazon or Newegg. GG Cyberpower."

Rep reply posted Sep-03-2015

Cyberpower_PC, CyberpowerPC / cyberpower rep has responded

“We do apologize for the issue with the monitor you received. The manufacturers of the monitors do their best to securely package the item. We currently have RMA#285787 open for you for refund processing. Upon receipt of the item, a refund will be processed for that merchandise received. We hope your system is working well and apologize for any inconvenience.”

"They processed the order and shipped several days before original estimate. The only draw back was the backlit keyboard, which seems to shine around keys. "

"Extremely happy with our purchase. Great pc and great value. Quick build and shipping. I would recommend cyberpowerpc to anyone, and will definitely use them for my future purchases. Very impressed and completely satisfied. "

"This was a great and easy experience building my new gaming computer! They listed all possible parts that were compatible with my build and gave price differentials for any part I looked at from what I had currently. When my case became back ordered, they contacted me immediately and let me pick a new one out so the build wasn't delayed. They even let me have it for no extra cost! (Only a $3 difference) But still! A+ experience."

"This was an excellent experience. Configuring my new system was a breeze. The ordering process was very simple ad without any problem whatsoever. Actually I really appreciated the followup from the sales department and the clear communications.
The computer arrived very well overpacked. No problems with the build at all. Really good quality parts. In the end I saved probably $700 to $1000 for an equivalent configuration anywhere else.
I would definitely recommend Cyberpower.

"I just bought a custom gaming computer from CyberpowerPC and I could not be more pleased with my purchase. Their website was easy to navigate and offers a wide selection of top end, name brand parts at extremely affordable prices. When I needed to make a change to my order shortly after placing it, it only took one call. Delivery was quick and it was very well packaged. I would recommend CyberpowerPC to anyone looking for a new computer including my friends and family."

"They made sure to directly contact me to make sure my order went as smoothly as possible. Very satisfied with the product and the costumer service. "

"Perfect. Everything went perfect. Good pricing, easy selection screen and layout. Delivered faster than expected. I know from my research people complain about their shipping, but in my case it came faster than they estimated. Everything is great."

"I had a very good experience with Cyberpower PC. The building of my computer was easy and fun, and checkout was very smooth. I was notified promptly that my order had been recieved and was kept in the loop on the status of my order as it changed. The laptop arrived fully functional, and very impressive!
Overall, I am very impressed with both the experience and the product!

"Sales.

I enjoyed the quick and easy customization process with the website. The sales person with whom I communicated solely via email for this purchase was concise and informative as well as very helpful. I appreciated his availability in answering any questions I might have had about the system. When I was informed of a possible delay due to the laser-engraving machines being out of operations he gave me the option of taking that off my list or waiting. (I chose to take it off my list). Overall I am very satisfied with my purchasing experience from their main site.

System.

The system arrived in excellent order. Well packaged and professionally wired. All of the parts I had ordered were in the system with the exception of some laser engraving (due to the engraving machine being down, and not something I would hold against their company in any way these things happen.) The "CFI Boreallight Gunmetal" case is big and beautiful. Windows 10 which was only recently released was installed and operated smoothly with my hardware selections. The system runs quietly and cool. It is fast fast fast! Overall I am very satisfied with my purchase.

"As someone who typically builds their own PC I'm very happy with my purchase from CyberPower. Customer service was great and I received frequent updates on status. The build itself is quick and is running perfectly. Thank you!"

"I desperately needed an upgrade from a laptop that I purchased at a local store for too much money. Long did I look for a trustworthy and highly rated site, like CyberpowerPC. After only a short time of research I noticed the countless commendations and positive feedback. While going through the individual customization options I realized that this website was not only set up for a computer savvy customer's satisfaction, but in addition an everyday customer. The sales and discounts were, of course, a plus. Even when I personally had a shipping concern due to bad choice, a CyberpowerPC representative helped me out in my troubles."

Share CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com's store rating

CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com is a merchant member
CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,714 merchant members.