• CyberpowerPC / CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com Elite Status
    • Address: 730 Baldwin Park Blvd, City of Industry,Ca.
    • Contact: Techsupport@cyberpowerpc.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.28/10 9.28/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.95/10 8.95/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.01/10 9.01/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.20/10 8.20/10

"I was skeptical at first, looking at all the bad reviews on CyberPowerPC but I went ahead and gave it a try (because they had a graduation sale and the prices were rather good) and the shipped it out on time, I got 3 day shipping with UPS and it was delivered without any damage, and it started right up, I'm actually writing the review on the computer.

It runs everything better than expected.

"I very happy with my order from cyberpower, and i would recommend it to anyone because of the great prices and for it's abundant of sales."

"Was a little hesitant at first, considering I was dealing with an unfamiliar company, but the service and product surpassed my expectations! Amazing Service. Amazing Product. Safely Shipped! Worth every penny!"

"I have bought two computers from Cyberpowerpc.com. I have been every pleased with just about everything from Cyberpower. The first computer I got was great and and used it for two and half years. Sadly, due to an act of God, my house flooded, I lost that computer. So this time for the second computer I was going to go all out and get the best I can. Top end everything. I had it for an hour before the graphics card failed. Just my luck. Never fear, Cyberpower was there with there tech support. They diagnosed the problem and I sent it back to them for free to get the PC repaired for free. The only thing is that there is generally a long hold time on the phone to talk to tech support. "

"CyberpowerPC offers great rigs for prices of up-to-date PC units that even if you built by yourself would be great savings when you attribute their specials savings, recurring upgrade offers, additional mail-in rebates, and promo offers; not to forget to mention the full in-house hardware setup that's a given deal. If you know your way around their website, you'll be getting the bang for your buck for a very tightly wound kit of high performance gear. Enjoy your experience with CPPC."

"I chose cyberpower because the site seemed uncomplicated and the price was comparable or cheaper to other online PC building sites. Although I haven't received the PC yet (due to shipping delays with ups, no fault of cyverpower) the communication with the company through email has been great, answering my questions quickly and precisely. One downside might be that I have had to wait a while for this PC, a little over three weeks now but should be here today. They do however off express building and shipping options if your willing to pay a little more, I can't comment on those. Overall I've had a very good experience with cyberpower, and would recommend them to anyone that is unwilling to build their own PC. "

"My god, I don't think i've ever been quite so satisfied with the purchase of a computer. Fast, quiet, produces very little heat and it just LOOKS cool, if you're looking to get a quality PC for the right price, even custom builds! Try them out. Highly recommended!

Upon receiving the computer, I ran into a minor problem (Caused by my own human error) I called their Tech help hotline, and immediately received the solution to my quandary!

Standard shipping took too long for my liking, but it's always that way no matter where you order from, however, the quality of the packaging and the treatment of the product were STELLAR!

"I ordered Gamer Infinity 8800 Pro SE from CyberpowerPC and had a great experience with this company. I could quickly add some component (web-interface is pretty easy to use, although sometimes it feels a little overwhelming to see all these component choices). Then it took about a week to get this machine. It was nicely packed and came undamaged.

And this machine is great. Slick, quiet, well balanced and powerful. It has 32 Gb of DDR4, great NVidia video card and latest Intel I7 processor, I also could a great 802.11AC Wi-Fi card for free. it's also the largest and heaviest desktop I ever had. It works great, I just played Batman Arkham Knight and performance is amazing! Price was also reasonable, I would not be able to even get the components for this price.

Overall I am really happy with my experience with CyberPower PC and would definitely recommend others to buy PC from them.

"This pc is the greatest! No problems experienced with payment or shipping whatsoever. The unit arrived in perfect condition and is functioning quite nicely. This I the first time I have purchased a pc from CyberpowerPC and I doubt that it will be the last. I would recommend this company to anyone looking to build a gaming pc at affordable price. Five stars!"

"CyberpowerPC made it simple to build the computer I wanted. The process was easy and the customer service was great. I called to tweak the order, and they complied with no issues. The unit arrived safely and on time."

"Computer arrived on time and in great condition nocase damage have been traveling for work so haven't played it for more than a few hours so I can't review the internal parts but for the few hours I did play it ran great with no issues whatsoever. "

"wide selection, very easy process, good prices, kept up to date during production, quick shipment, great computer."

"I've never ordered from cyberpower before now and I do not regret picking out my first high end gaming rig from them. Selecting the parts and add ons I wanted to have on my pc was easy and had a large variety of choices. I had no problem with my order. They don't overprice anything unlike some other branded pc building company. My order came in on scheduled time which was about a week after it shipped. It came in a good condition with no sign of damage whatsoever on the exterior box and the cyberpower box inside. The padding looked prepared to take a hit. Their was two layers of padding, one outside the inner box and another inside the inner box. The pc came in perfect condition, with no signs of damage or defect. I plugged everything in and it worked perfectly. I couldn't ask for a better delivery."

"CyberPower gives you many customization options to make sure you can make the computer that suits you most while staying at an affordable price, comparing them to their competitors. Their customer service was very helpful when I had my confusion and cleared it up quickly and effectively "

"Run do not walk away from this company, $1400 PC arrived damaged (broken foot and dented case) with no damage to the packing, translation is they shipped a dented system. My son did not want to give up his hard earned PC so the company offered us $10 to keep the damaged PC, yes $10! Sent back for RMA and it took 3 weeks for them to ship back out the PC, the PC arrived with another broken foot, the cheap emblem on the front pealing off, this is a cheaply made case! Cyberpower also wiped the hard drive (they said they had our permission although they never even asked) paid software that had been loaded was wiped out."

Share CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com's store rating

CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com is a merchant member
CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,851 merchant members.