• CyberpowerPC / CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com Elite Status
    • Address: 730 Baldwin Park Blvd, City of Industry,Ca.
    • Contact: Techsupport@cyberpowerpc.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.12/10 9.12/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.82/10 8.82/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.03/10 9.03/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.22/10 8.22/10

"This is my Fourth Cyberpower gaming PC. When I ordered my first one ten years ago, the PC was great but the customer service was horrible. I was so please to see the improvements to the customer service and the sales staff. The first time I talked to the staff in 2006, they sounded as if I was bothering them by calling. this time I made a point of talking to both the sales staff and customer service staff, and was blown away. They were helpful, polite, and sounded as if they actually cared about the company they worked for. It has been an over all great experience, keep up the good work. "

"I was very impressed with Cyberpower PC customer service, and i was EXTREMELY pleased with how well they did on building my PC, it is everything i wanted and was pleased with quality."

"Excellent service, components and build time. Could not a find a competitor who could even come close to matching their price. Customer service was also top notch. Highly recommended. I know where I'll be getting my next PC from too. Already sending a friend their way. "

"I was tempted for a couple years to buy a new PC. I needed something powerful to not only play games, but to do video editing as well. While I might be somewhat savvy on the software side of things, I am not nearly as adept at the hardware side of things. I have built two PC's from scratch before, but they were nothing of note and wouldn't have been much of a sunk cost had things gone awry. But when going to a more powerful PC with a lot more money invested into the system, I didn’t want to take the chance that I would mess anything up.

They put it together, shipped it, and it has been an amazing process the entire way through.

"1. Buying experience: 10/10 - Once, I placed my order, I recieved an email from cyberpowerpc sales assistant. However, I had an issue with my order so I emailed the person and within a few minutes I had my order changed without having to cancel it. I would definitely buy again.

2. The system - I have been using this as my daily driver since I received the system. And, It has not disappointed. It feels perfect. There are little things that I have not gotten used to - keyboard to me is not perfect. I have a lot of typing errors with the shift key being so tiny. This is more of a personal preference.

3. Screen - `i have never had a premium system and this does not disappoint. The colors are beautiful and it is just perfect.

4. Size - with the advent of systems like razer - it feels big but I am not paying an arm and a leg for the computer.

Overall Value - Definitely buy if you are on the fence as it is your best buck for the money.

"I found the website very easy to navigate and putting my pc together was easy.
I'm not very familiar with pricing so can't give much feedback on that.
I've had a slight problem with my GPU (AMD R9 280) in that a number of my games have been crashing but the tech support have been doing a great job helping me out.
Delivery was great, nothing was wrong with the packaging because it was very protected.

"I love my experience so much. This is to the point of singularity. meaning, I care to do computer business with none other than "CyberpowerPC". Everything was in tact. The payment arrangement was affordable, hence; making the experience even better, I was able to split the payments up. The customer service representative was courteous and patient. My PC runs with precision and, immaculate storage meaning, it didn't have too many unwanted programs installed at after the PC build. Only what I need, which was a plus. Thank you so much for my PC "CyberpowerPC." I recommend their service to all. 5/5!! "

"I bought a computer for my son for Christmas...Cyberpower was about the best deal we found. He loves it and we liked the fact of being able to customize it...It was very easy to do and straight forward...One of his friends got one at the same time but not near as much computer for the same money...Would definitely recommend CyberpowerPC to anyone looking to purchase a computer...Also liked the fact they kept me informed with email about the status of my order"

"Ordered my computer almost a month ago, paid for and was told the latest I would have it would be the 26th of febuary. Well today came n went and still no PC I contacted Carlo Chang at CyberpowerPC and my computer hasn't even been assembled let alone shipped out yet because of the Port being closed in California. Yet I wasn't even sent a email about this or notified?! And I wasn't offered anything for my inconvience not even a simple sorry. No communication on there end. I was a manager in the sales industry for 12 years. That is not how you run a company by leaving your PAYING customers in the dark about there machines. Not impressed with there lack of communication, just hope this PC is worth the wait.if not I will just be going to alienware as my days of building pcs are over with."

"I had read some rather unflattering reviews of CyberPower, so I was a little apprehensive. But from the beginning to the end my experience with them was excellent. My computer was shipped on the exact date it was suppose to, it arrived in perfect condition and booted up perfectly. I would highly recommend CyberPower for your next PC."

"I've been a customer of CyberpowerPC for years. They have never disappointed me! All of their builds have been great, and their service is excellent. "

"I recently just got a new PC from Cyberpower pc. I found that they had the best prices as well as a nice warranty. I am very pleased with the new system that i will enjoy playing my games on"

"I got my pc February 19th 2015 and its the 24th now and have had no issues with it.It stays very cool and the wiring is so good .I had a few questions about my order before it got here such as when it was gonna be here because it missed its estimated delivery date but as its a custom built from ground up pc it can be forgiven but they responded within 2-3 hours (emailing them) but i'm enjoying my purchase so far."

"Cyberpowerpc is a gamble.
I understand things can be defective but companies should stand by their product and not at a cost to the consumer. This is what happened to me.

Will never ever consider buying from cyberpowerPC again. Ordered a Fangbook III HX6-100 With a i7 4810 16 gb of memory and 860m 4gb...
1st and 2nd days of use only

Problems: Laptop Does not run anything strenuous on battery computer just shuts off had to have it plugged in and yes battery was fully charged. Has to be a voltage power issue with the battery when things start running heavy.

Couldnt game longer then 2 hours without processor reaching thermal threshold of 100C.

Called Cyberpower they seemed cool processed a RMA for repair sent me return label in email.

In the process I decided that the laptop is 2 days old I dont want a repaired Unit I should receive a new one. Well Cyberpower does not do that they repair or refund...

However they are now charging me $60+ dollars to return a defective laptop for a refund. How is this fair to the consumer I did not have buyers remorse I did not decide I did not like it. If the computer had worked as advertised there would have not been a problem, I even told them I was going to purchase a better machine with better cooling solution from them but all they could say was its posted this is our rule... I am a Online reseller I would never charge my customer anything for something defective its not on them it should be on cyberpower you build something defective you take the hit not the consumer.. So on to another company for me cancelled my 2nd computer order as well... now just to wait 10 days for my refund..

Buyers Beware its a gamble

"A wonderful easy computing experience for buying a computer that suits your needs! If you are looking for a good computer that you can choose what you do and don't need, then Cyberpower PC is the place for you!"

Share CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com's store rating

CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com is a merchant member
CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,891 merchant members.