Stores > CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com

• CyberpowerPC / CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com Elite Status
    • Address: 730 Baldwin Park Blvd, City of Industry,Ca.
    • Contact: Techsupport@cyberpowerpc.com

Customer service: Rating 9.16/10 9.16/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.53/10 8.53/10

2016-11-29

Damaged Parts: Won't Fix

"I ordered a computer from CyberpowerPC on the 18th of August. I received it a little over three weeks later. The build did not start until more than a week after the order and only after I emailed and asked for a status. Within the first week of having the computer the CPU cooling fan started rattling. I emailed customer support and they shipped me a new part for me to install. Several weeks after that the computer stopped waking from sleep. I was asked to perform a series of troubleshooting steps: rotating RAM sticks, memory tests, and disconnecting peripherals. While moving the CPU sticks I noticed damage to the motherboard (a RAM retaining tab was broken off). The memory tests I performed all crashed while running. I emailed the results and pictures of the damage to Cyberpower. I was told they would not fix the damaged motherboard as I did not report the damage within 7 days, but they would issue me an RMA for the wake from sleep issue, but I would have to pay for shipping. I escalated and they agreed to pay for shipping. The computer case was damaged during shipment and I had to buy a new case (even though the shipment had insurance (but for them since it was their label). After having the computer for three weeks, they replaced the hard drive, reinstalled Windows, and shipped it back to me. Upon receiving the computer I tested to see if it would wake from sleep and it still would not. And the damaged motherboard had indeed not been replaced. I contacted them again and was told that they could issue me another RMA, but that they could not guarantee that they could fix the problem and that if the problem turned out to be related to the damaged motherboard that they would not fix it. So no sleeping my computer ever or fix for the damage part they installed. During all this their customer service response time was terrible, taking days, and often a second email from me to get a response. However they were professional and the computer otherwise works fine. I will not order from them again,"

This review was modified by adamhp77 on November 29 2016 12:07:30 PM
Rep reply posted Dec-02-2016

A rep from CyberpowerPC / cyberpower, Cyberpower_PC, has responded

“Dear Valued Customer,

We sincerely apologize to hear the computer has been experiencing such problems. As you stated our techs informed you the motherboard will not be replaced as it is damaged and thus not covered under warranty. We apologize for any delays getting a reply back to you via email you are always welcome to get in touch with us via phone as it's much faster.

- Cyber_tech2”

2016-11-28

Wonderful

"I bought a custom desktop from CyberpowerPC and it is amazing. The customer service was great and I got everything I needed at a great price. Cyberpower is the best!!!!"

2016-11-25

Cyber Pc for Me

"I am not a huge computer person, I like playing games and stuff but I don't know much about computer components. That being said, being able to put together a custom computer with all the parts I wanted and telling me if they worked really helped. I had barely any waiting time for the order to process and ship, it was all just very easy can cost effective to me!"

This review was modified by bethar423 on November 25 2016 06:52:33 PM

2016-11-23

"Website was easy to use, everything was made and shipped relatively fast considering its close to the holidays. The computer looks and works great so far, would recommend."

2016-11-22

Cyberpower ROCKS!!!!!

"I recently ordered the Black massive November sales special as a birthday gift for my 19 year old son. from the beginning to the delivery Cyberpower made sure that everything was handled in a professional manner. The customer service Rep Carlo was on top of everything! This was the most professional and easiest on-line purchase i ever made!"

2016-11-22

AMAZBEEING

"This website is nothing but good. Great service, great computers, and easy to navigate great website."

This review was modified by Garrett2000Tee on November 22 2016 09:32:29 AM

2016-11-21

Just Great.

"I bought my pc near columbus day, and got a pc worth 1600 for 1300. im astounded with its performance. it runs any game i throw at it. i just love it."

This review was modified by BestBroseph on November 21 2016 10:23:40 PM

2016-11-19

Simply awesome

"Fantastic, easy to use, way to build a great PC even for someone not very experienced like myself. Website was easy to navigate, and the prices were fair. I got my computer well before I was expecting even. Will continue to shop with CyberpowerPC in the future. very satisfied. :-D"

2016-11-12

Custom 1070 PC

"I spent hours researching custom PCs and could not find a better, faster, or safer option to create a custom machine. Cyberpowerpc allowed to me to choose every component, and had many options. They were also the only place I found that had great deals and freebies. I could not be happier with my new rig."

2016-11-11

Frustrated Customer

"Purchased a computer for $2800+ and had it for 3 months. At that point the liquid cooling stopped working and I spent $150 to send it in for repairs. They have now had the computer for over a month and repeated emails to the company and the only response is that my computer is in the repair department. No time frames or other information is given. Be careful and read the warranty before buying from this company. Any needed repairs and you must pay to ship the system back and you will be without your computer for an extended period,"

Rep reply posted Nov-16-2016

A rep from CyberpowerPC / cyberpower, Cyberpower_PC, has responded

“Dear Valued Customer,

We sincerely apologize for any lack of information in your request for an updated status. We apologize for the length of repairs it generally takes about 3 weeks to complete warranty service and ship out the computer. Any longer than that is generally caused by needing to backorder a part.

- Cyber_Tech2”

2016-11-11

Excellent PC, Excellent service

"The desktop I purchased from Cyberpower is top-notch. All the components and wiring was installed with precision and care. Their sales and service staff were very prompt in responding and I received the order in half the time projected, despite being highly modified. I would recommend anyone buying a PC to order from them. "

Definitively recommend!

"The desktop arrived on time and in good condition. Excellent build for the price. Without a doubt I will be using them again for my next purchase. "

This review was modified by lmadeira1 on November 10 2016 09:20:20 PM

Review

"I am very happy that I was able to find Cyberpower. I had been looking for a new pc for the longest time and seeing their website finally allowed me to do that."

This review was modified by cold2332 on November 10 2016 07:05:10 PM

2016-11-10

A godsend for someone who has been in desperate need of a PC

"I have been saving for a PC since I was a sophmore in highschool. I am currently a senior in college. CyberpowerPC has been the first company in all that time to be able to entice me. They offered a great selection, great deals, and fantastic incentives. After I placed my order, the service team was helpful and friendly, and kept me up to date on the status of my order. I can't thank them enough for the monster of a PC I currently have sitting before me. "

This review was modified by IndignatTurtle on November 10 2016 05:41:06 PM

2016-11-10

Works great with great service

"I was searching for a gaming laptop that would also work for my schooling and cyber power laptops work great to fit both of those wants from a laptop. Along with great tech support whenever you may need it."

Share CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com's store rating

CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com is a merchant member
CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,606 merchant members.