• CyberpowerPC / CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com Elite Status
    • Address: 730 Baldwin Park Blvd, City of Industry,Ca.
    • Contact: Techsupport@cyberpowerpc.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.18/10 9.18/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.90/10 8.90/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.03/10 8.03/10

"This being the second time I've made a purchase from CyberPowerPC I couldn't be happier with the finished product. Not only is my new PC awesome but the customer service from this company has always been nothing but timely and helpful. Thank you for great customer service."

"Every aspect of my interaction with CyberPowerPC was fantastic. When I was having trouble transferring money from several accounts in order to have all necessary funds in one account to place the order, their customer service was very friendly and helpful and told me to just put in the instructions to wait to charge my card. When I received my PC, it was securely packaged and beautifully built, with professional cable management even though I didn't order it. I would definitely buy from them again and absolutely recommend it to anyone in the market for a high-quality PC or gaming laptop."

"I wanted to buy a new gaming PC since I was starting college next year and I browsed around the various custom PC sites looking for the best deals. I found CyberpowerPC and decided it was the best value, so I made my order and saved it to the site to buy it later. Upon returning to the site ready to pay I found they were having a Mother's Day special and ended up getting an incredible deal on a machine for $1250 that would have cost easily $1800-1900 on most other sites (looking at you Origin and Falcon NW). Overall, I am incredibly pleased with what I got for my money and my computer came in perfect condition with all the used discs and extras conveniently placed in the motherboard box."

"I searched quite a few sites, many of which would only allow me to customize certain parts of their systems, I was able to customize everything I wanted and more. I loved the system builder and the suggestions it gave me, and the fact that it let me know I needed a larger power supply after I added additional items. I would highly suggest their site to anyone wanting a higher level of customer service."

"First time using CyberpowerPC. I was skeptical at first as I would prefer to build my own PC, but the price was unbeatable. There were also multiple free upgrades and just plain free items (Keyboard, mouse, wireless adapter, headset, etc) that made this a clear choice for me. Once I had ordered the computer I had a customer service rep contact me the same day letting me know of any updates and that if I had any questions to ask him. I was going to be on vacation for a weekend and had to add a blackout date for when they could ship the computer which they gladly went by so that was amazing. I really couldn't have asked for better in the product I received in both price and service. I will be using them in the future as well as referring them to any prospective computer buyer."

"Website is easy to use, and the customer service was really good pc came running perfect. Will buy another computer from this company."

"Excellent experience from start to finish. They got my order just right and the final product works beautifully. Would definitely recommend."

"This is the first time I have ever bought a desktop PC from a custom builder (i.e. not from a big computer conglomerate like Dell, HP, etc..). I was extremely impressed with the entire operation. The price was excellent for components I wanted. The service was stellar too. When I typed in my credit card verification info incorrectly, their rep contacted me immediately the next day for the correct info instead of merely canceling my order. And when there was an issuewith a hardware part (my RAM started showing defects after about a week of use), the RMA process was smooth and effortless.

In summary, I am extremely pleased with my purchase and the customer service of CyberPowerPC. In a year or two when I will be looking to replace my laptop, I will definitely be shopping here.

"I have read a lot of bad things about cyberpower online and almost didn't go through with ordering anything from them because of it. However I ran the risk and ordered a pc built by them. I was extremely impressed with their support staff and with their quick responses to my questions. The computer was built on time and was done very well everything was wired and placed accordingly to allow best airflow for the case. Since I live in California near their warehouse in City of Industry I went to pick it up, they loaded the pc and monitor into the car for us with care. Upon reaching home the computer booted up fine and ran perfectly, I have nothing but good things to say about my experience with them."

"I just received the Zues Mini that I purchased from CyberpowerPC. I am very happy with the whole experience, from the ease of using their website to the almost automatic first startup. This machine is so much better than the 2006 laptop I have been using plus it lites up with pretty colours!! I ahve been telling all my friends about this great company and would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone. "

"My experience with CyberpowerPC was a very positive one. The last gaming rig that I bought was from AVADirect and I spent a bundle for something that should have been valued at much lesser price. I was reading the reviews for CyberpowerPC and it was rather mixed so I was leary to actually order from them. However, I'm thankful that I did. The customer service representative that I spoke with was courteous and up front with me, and my computer deliver was just a bit delayed, but I was pleasantly surprised that everything was well packaged, and most importantly fired right up when I plugged it in. I wanted to give this gaming rig some time before I wrote this review to see if there would be any problems that would arise, but so far I'm very pleased. It's likely that I will again turn to CyberpowerPC once again next time when I want to majorly upgrade my gaming rig."

"The laptop that I ordered works extremely well for the purposes that I purchased it. This was to play games like League of Legends or Heroes of the Storm. Performs extremely well in this way. The configuration options were quite amazing. The only thing I wish is I got the Targus handbag and a cooling pad. Unfortunately, the cooling pad does not fit in the bag as well as the laptop, but this is not a big deal!"

"I have recently purchased a tower from CyberpowerPC computers, and couldn't be happier with the whole process, from start, to current use. I was looking for a new tower, and did a lot of research into many company's. After a week of looking at a dozen sites, reading reviews, CyberpowerPC was the only choice for me. The process of picking out almost every part of my tower, the price was best. Order went through in amazing time, and it was actually delivered before the expected date. Unit was exactly as I ordered, everything worked perfect from the initial start up, and have had no problems at all. I will defiantly use them for my next purchase. "

"Bought the cyberpowerpc fangbook hx6-100 laptop for my wife to replace hp laptop that smoke its ati graphics after a number of years of hard use. I loved how the site let me customize the laptop and swap out the hard drive for 240gig ssd. well built laptop that handles everything that we throw at it. would recommend this company to anyone that wants a gaming laptop instead of being stuck with a cookie cutter laptop that is not exactly what you want. "

"I wanted a PC with high end components. I didn't want to build one myself as I did in the past. Cyberpower PC not only had every component I wanted they also came in at a better price and I didn't have to build it! They also provide a free 1 year warranty on the parts with 3 years or customer support.

They kept me notified every step of the way and shipped my computer ahead of schedule.

Share CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com's store rating

CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com is a merchant member
CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,840 merchant members.