• Address: 730 Baldwin Park Blvd, City of Industry,Ca.
    • Contact: Techsupport@cyberpowerpc.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.89/10 8.89/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.68/10 8.68/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.91/10 8.91/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.07/10 7.07/10

"I just bought my second Cybepower PC. I could not be happier. I looked at all the available custom PC options and
ended up coming back to Cyberpower.

"I purchased a new computer system from CyberpowerPC and was able to pick it up locally (southern california) and avoid the $75 shipping charge. Easy place to find, friendly staff, and computer was presented in a box that was packed to ship...very secure. Started up the system and am very happy with it. A++"

"Unfortunately this was the poorest experience I have had buying a new PC. I bought the system with high end components and for now it does seem to be running well. The problems I had with Cyberpower were as follows:

1. The system came the first time with the wrong motherboard installed , an EVGA x99 Micro instead of the x99 FTW - there is a big difference in these boards in terms of PCIE , memory slots etc. Fortunately I got a good tech who helped get the paid return taken care of quickly. But it still left me without my PC for 3 more weeks

When the system was returned with the correct motherboard, it still had issues, but I will not risk returning the system to have them addressed because of the risk of shipping damage.

2. I ordered the system CPU overclocked but it came with standard settings and several setting in the bios in manual which should have been auto. Since I paid for overclock I should have gotten it.
3. The front case two USB 2 ports do not work. I will live with this because everything looks connected so I cant fix it and the USB 3 ports do work,
4. I ordered the system with an Aero Cool touch fan controller. The problem is the system only comes with 3 case fans and the controller supports 4. With no fourth fan connected the controller constantly gives an audible beeping alarm that a fan is at 0 rpm with no way to disable the alarm. I had to install another fan myself to stop the annoying beeping. They should not have sent the system this way. They should have either contacted me to use a different controller or installed another fan to eliminate the alarm.

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-20-2014

Cyberpower_PC, CyberpowerPC / cyberpower rep has responded

“Dear Valued Customer,

We apologize for any inconvenience and for the issues you had encountered. We are happy to have addressed the motherboard issue for you promptly and hope you are enjoying the PC. If you still have issues with overclocking or other areas, please contact our support at 888/900-5180 for further assistance.”

"I bought a custom built PC that blows the doors off of anything in the box stores around the same price range. It was built in a reasonable amount of time. Shipping was solid. No complaints. I am happy with my purchase! No buyers remorse here."

"I recently bought a computer from CyberPower. Overall, I am very pleased with the delivered product and service overall.
They offer wide range of products with a large choice of customization. That allowed me to build a computer to my specification and within my budget.
The ordering process is fairly smooth.

The computer is well built and performs very well. No bad surprise.

I didn't pick any special option as for the shipment. The computer was pretty well packed and was delivered as planned.

I got regular updates on my order by email without asking. I personally much appreciated that.

Will certainly consider CyberPower for my next PC buy and would recommend buying from them to anyone, based on my personal experience.

great product and great service at a good price !

"Our experience with CyberpowerPC was super from start to finish. We got exactly what we wanted (small form factor gaming PC) at a price we could afford.
Communication was great throughout the build and shipping process and the product exceeded our expectations.

"Great services, good affordable prices, Amazing support and flexibility overall the computer i bought was perfect besides a faulty card but they instantly replaced the part and sent the replacement ahead of time so i could be able to use my computer to its fullest potential as fast as possible, the shipping date was a day early which was amazing!"

jljr222's Avatar
CT, USA

"Let me say this to start: You will make your own choice on whether to purchase a product from CyberPower, but be careful! Their quality assurance is not to be trusted and neither is their refund process. Avoid the headache...

I'm coming from a horrible experience with XoticPC and I sought some semblance of peace with CyberPower. Unfortunately, that was met with nothing but delays, broken promises and a RMA refund that left me with less money.

My initial conversations with the sales group at CyberPower were all pleasant. They were helpful in finding a laptop that would work for my younger sister whom this was a present for. I explained to them I was on a short deadline due to her moving away (quite far) and was assured the laptop would be there within the allotted time. Unfortunately the laptop was delayed due to some parts availability issues and I was left waiting. I will say their system for sending notifications and letting you know what is going on is great. That level of transparency was welcomed after my issues with Xotic. After a few phone calls we were able to get everything sorted out. I was credited for the Rush Shipping I paid for since it took time for them to put the laptop together. Here is where things start to go wrong...

My sister moved into her new place at school with her laptop and everything seemed fine for the first few days. She called me one day to inform me that the laptop was not acting appropriately. I asked her to describe the issues and was told that the following:
- The screen would go blank randomly or completely just stop working
- A dead pixel had appeared on the screen (green dot)
- The HDMI port would randomly go in and out or just not work at all
- The laptop was prone to freezing (no warnings or blue screens)

These aren't the types of things that should happen to a new laptop that has been tested properly. I understand that hardware can be faulty, but when you're paying a premium to a company to build and test a laptop...it should just work!

We decided that we would just return the laptop and get a refund. I issued an RMA Warranty Refund with CyberPower and sent the instructions for returning the laptop to my sister. She insured the laptop at their request and sent it with priority shipment. The refund has just come into my account for a whopping total of $918.40. I paid $1,287.40 for this laptop and this is what I'm given back for a faulty laptop? Needless to say I'm not happy about this situation and I'm looking to get explanations from CyberPower on why $369 was deducted from the refund.

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-03-2014

Cyberpower_PC, CyberpowerPC / cyberpower rep has responded

“Dear jljr222,

We are sorry to hear your sister encountered issue with the laptop. The notebooks are tested before shipping to the consumer. However, as you stated it was fine for a few days, we test for the functionality and performance at that time. Unfortunately, there is no way for us to test for how it will perform in the future. Should there be issues, we will attempt to assist end users with issues as best as possible or provide warranty service. Our records also do show that you did choose to request a refund and a refund was processed minus parts that showed wear and tear. We do apologize that this was not a experience which you were happy with and any inconvenience this may have caused.”

"This was my first time buying a custom gaming pc and CyberpowerPC made the process simple and painless. If you dont know what is good and what is not, then you can just contact them and they will walk you through what you need and what you dont need. They kept me in the loop every step of the way and the computer arrived on time and worked right out of the box. "

"We all were very happy with the entire experience of purchasing our son's new laptop from CyberpowerPC. We were kept informed of the status of our order as it moved through the build process and my son received his Fangbook EVO HX7 within a week of placing the order. It arrived packed securely and with all the components ordered. Had it up and running in moments. Would highly recommend CyberpowerPC."

"Admittedly,I had an issue with the graphics card when my system arrived. So you may be wondering why I have awarded 5 stars.

I have given 5 stars for the customer service and the finished build of my system.

From day one a person was on hand to talk to me about my issue (Tom). No phone queues or automated calls, just a real person who was actually helpful. My system was shipped back to Cyberpower at no charge as per their warranty. It was fixed and then as an added bonus they upgraded my graphics card for free. And this was no minor upgrade, I mean seriously upgraded from a R9 280x to a Sapphire R9 290X Tri X OC.

My finished system is working like a dream!

No company can guarantee everything will always be perfect, but they should be able to guarantee top notch customer service all the time. For me Cyberpower delivers in this respect every time.

This was my second purchase over 2 years and I plan to make a couple more in due course.

"This is my third computer purchased through CyberpowerPC. I have always had positive experiences with CyberpowerPC and will continue to buy my computers through them. The selection process and ease of purchase makes buying a new computer the way you want it very easy. I received this latest computer a week earlier then expected, and packaged with great care. Thank you CyberpowerPC."

"Tremendous customer support, timely arrival considering it is a customer build, and a tremendous computer exactly to my liking and specification."

"This was my third desktop PC purchase from Cyberpower and I couldn't be happier. When ordering, I could customize the PC just the way I wanted it (making the trade-offs between price and value myself). The PC worked straight out of the box."

"It took some time to receive, configuration was customized.
The computer internal was package/organized very well – wires and components tightly organized.

No issues once I installed OS – All hardware working as exacted

CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com is a merchant member
CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,866 merchant members.