• CyberpowerPC / CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com Elite Status
    • Address: 730 Baldwin Park Blvd, City of Industry,Ca.
    • Contact: Techsupport@cyberpowerpc.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.15/10 9.15/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.90/10 8.90/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.03/10 9.03/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10

"Been a long time since I upgraded my computer, and my last one from CyberpowerPC, which I got almost 7 years ago, is still going strong. This is either the third or fourth one I've ordered from them, and all have been wonderful. But wanted more power for today's games, and the March Madness sale on the Zeus Evo Lightning 3000 was very attractive.
Package came in great shape after a reasonable time to custom build and test. The unit itself is a monster, was wondering why the package weight was 50 lbs., and now know why.
Had to laugh because after I loaded Everquest, the settings on the AMD were too powerful. had to research things and find a few tweaks to the BIOS to get it to perform optimumly.
Everything running great as expected!
I am curretnly waiting on a Fangbook III HX6 laptop that I also ordered from them.
I recommend CyberpowerPC for all your computer needs.

"Best company ever. IM defently buying here again. Very friendly and caring. I use the computer a lot."

"Cyberpower PC has offered me affordable PC builds as well as accessories that are just amazing to have. They also have plenty of sales making the prices look even more friendly. And while they did ask me to write this review i'm overall satisfied and content with the product I ordered because its exactly what I payed for."

"Everything came on time with everything I ordered. Good quality computers with prices that are almost the same as building it yourself. Good design on the website with available options, which is good for computer enthusiasts. I had a problem with shipping but it was because I used paypal. They responded quickly and answered my questions completely. All of the interior wiring is clean even without the professional wiring option."

"I purchased my system on April 7th and received it on the 15th. when ordering the web site indicated that work would not even start on it until the 17th. The system has worked wonderfully and I would definitely use them again for my next computer."

"The website was great with ordering, my tech, Justin, was available when I needed to answer any questions I had AND to change a few parts as requested. I really appreciate his professionalism and his overall knowledge with the hardware I ordered for both systems. Aside from a rough start (the computer would freeze randomly the first couple of days) I've not had a complaint. The system runs smoothly after minor reseating and each part makes for better gaming. This is my first gaming computer of this caliber and I couldn't be happier. For system #2, I was hoping the LED lights on the fan were red as pictured as I wanted an all black/red computer and an all blue/black computer but that is just aesthetics. The computer handles amazingly. The graphics, the speed, the space and the overall noise free experience has helped improve my gaming experience and I am happy to have purchased with CyberPower PC. Thank you for everything!"

"Cyberpower PC is Awesome. I was checking different PC building sites and found them to have awesome promotions and upgrades when buying certain items for my build. I also found them to have excellent pricing. Picking my components and ordering was painless and simple. If it was complicated I would have stopped and went somewhere else. Being that I'm a noob. I needed a site to be easy to use and explain each component. After settling on my build. I had a few random questions and they got back to me fast. If your deciding to use CyberpowerPC for your build I high recommend them. "

"I recently bought my 2nd desktop computer from Cyberpower. It was an excellent experience. The March Madness deals that they were offering were quite appealing at the same time that my 4-year-old plus computer was getting more frustrating to use, so I figured it was time to go for it. The prices were good, the ordering experience was as easy as it could be, communication with the company went smoothly, delivery was fast and easy to track up to the minute, and the system is a dream."

"great site, trust worthy and good support.

the PC's come well built and on time so not much more you can really ask for.

"This is the third PC I bought from CyberPowerPC and it is working great!
The advantages at CyberPowerPC are the choices you are given to customize your PC and the lifetime support, among others.
CyberPowerPC is like wine. It gets better with age!!!

"Bought my first computer from these guys and got a quality system. Ran into some problems personally with my bank while paying and they held onto the deals I had to give me time to fix my issue so I give them an A+ when it comes to the care they have for their customers. Not only was it good customer service but also a quality product with expert care put into it."

"I couldn't have been happier with the ease of configuring and ordering a gaming PC from Cyberpower. If you can't configure the exact, and I mean EXACT system you want, there has to be something wrong with you or your specs. I initially thought the shipping might have been a little high, however the PC came expertly packed in two shipping boxes. No question that I would buy from them again. "

"Very good performance for its price. Bought the Fang Mini R9
and its performance is great. I could run CS:GO and Warframe very easily, and it was only about $400.

"Bought this wonderful gaming computer for my son's 17th birthday. Great product, great price. Absolutely love the graphics card. My son hasn't stopped playing. Would definitely shop Cyberpower PC again. "

"I have brought two PCs from them and both have niggling faults which show a lack of care of attention to detail. One one of them the disk and power lights don't work, on the other I received an external USB hub when I asked for an internal one - and the supplied internal USB only works on USB2, not USB3.

Niggling they may be, but when I spend $3000 at a company I expect them to get it right,

Share CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com's store rating

CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com is a merchant member
CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,852 merchant members.