Stores > CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com

• CyberpowerPC / CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com Elite Status

• Address: 730 Baldwin Park Blvd, City of Industry,Ca.
    • Contact: Techsupport@cyberpowerpc.com

Customer service: Rating 9.28/10 9.28/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.44/10 8.44/10

2016-04-23

Great experience!

"Although I have read mixed reviews about the company, I decided to purchase my new PC from CyberPower. Why? Their website was very convenient for building a customized system, and the final price was just a very good offer. I made the right decision. As soon as my online order was received by CyberPower, I could check the status of my order that was frequently updated. I received the new machine after 2.5 weeks and it met all expectations that I had. Taken together, I received exactly what I wanted in a reasonable time for a very reasonable price. I would recommend CyberPower to a friend. "

2016-04-22

This is our fourth Cyberpower gaming machine!

"I just picked up our fourth CyberpowerPC gaming machine this week and it's another win! We've been purchasing rigs from CyberpowerPC for several years now and every time it's been an excellent experience. The systems run flawlessly and delivers on every level.
The front-office staff member was both professional and very friendly, adding to the organic experience. Everything in the system was checked off and explained to me and any questions I had were answered clearly and easily.
We definitely intend on staying with CyberpowerPC in the future. This is a competitive market and these folks have found the sweet spot!

2016-04-21

Thanks CyberpowerPC

"This is my second purchase from them and everything went smoothly. It took two weeks for them to assemble my computer but it shipped on the expected delivery date. The packaging was superb. Everything was shipped as expected, nothing missing. Everything started and loaded properly.

I felt the prices were very reasonable and the website was very easy to use. I would definitely use CyberpowerPC again.

2016-04-21

Amazing company

"I had very good communication with an employ if I had a question, and I was notified about every update. The PC was professionally put together and I could tell they knew what they were doing. If you're going to buy a gaming PC I recommend Cyberpower."

This review was modified by Patriiot on April 21 2016 04:14:37 AM

2016-04-20

Always Great Service and Products!

"I've purchased multiple systems from cyberpowerpc.com (Two gaming laptops and a desktop). All the builds have been of great quality. especially my recent purchase of a Fangbook 4. I received an update on the progress of my build at each step and all questions I had were answered within hours of me sending the email. The new laptop runs fantastic, running games on max settings while still running nice and cool (No burning laps/legs!). I would recommend them for anyone looking for a quality gaming laptop or desktop for a fantastic price!"

This review was modified by Zoomlight on April 20 2016 06:04:05 PM

Gaming Computer

"My son need a new computer, his Intel icore3 could not keep up with the current games out on the market. I was planning to build a new computer for him but found a great deal on cyber power. There web page has a lot of great deals and offers. Computer came very well packed and they kept me updated on the shipping status. Will purchase again from them."

CYBERPOWER PCS GREAT!

"Cyberpower pc is a great place online to buy computers gaming or otherwise because the prices are great the service is great and so are the computers!!!!"

This review was modified by KillerJoe326 on April 20 2016 12:20:17 PM

2016-04-20

Exactly what I was looking for!

"I ordered a Cyberpowerpc through an Easter promotion on their website. The product was exactly what I was looking for. Even better, it was at a much better price than I could even build the same computer for myself. Their customer service was great and everything arrived on time and as advertised. I could not be happier with my purchase. Would buy again and will definitely recommend. Great company."

This review was modified by resuark on April 20 2016 11:54:32 AM

Awesomely Amazing

"This the greatest computer I had ever brought in my life. It's been about a week since I opened it and I'm still suprised."

This review was modified by st8dim on April 19 2016 05:08:37 PM

2016-04-19

Best computer buying experience.

"I bought a PC from Fry's and I was told that it was the best computer for the value, a couple days after I did some research online and found out about Cyberpowerpc.com and I built my computer immediately with my phone and purchased it the same second!
I got my computer on time even earlier, I never thought that I was able to get a professional in win 805 loaded gaming computer for 1300 including shipping and everything.

Best computer buying experience. would never buy a computer from anywhere else. Thanks for an exeptionnal experience.

This review was modified by daniabdulmassih on April 20 2016 01:02:49 AM

2016-04-19

Great system with a efficient support team!! Impressive

"They build a perfect system with an amazing cost/quality ratio versus the competition. Delivered well protected and on timing. A connection error prevented the second SSD and HD to be detected but the problem was solved the same day by an efficient, kind and really professional team of technicians. It took a few hours for the problem to be identified which could have been prevented by an extensive testing and QC before the system left the company. However, this is a minor issue, rapidly and efficiently solved by great people.
Really glad I work with CyberPower Pc and will make other orders soon.

This review was modified by Johnv32667 on April 19 2016 11:27:38 AM

2016-04-19

Incredible value for an expensive investment.

"We were looking to upgrade our PCs and we began to evaluate the costs to build it ourselves vs. having a professional build it. Having calculated the risks of messing it up as amateurs, we thought it would be sufficient to bite the "labor cost" as we did not want to waste our money if we broke something in the process of building. We looked through various websites who build PCs and we were surprised at how much they costs for being professional built and with little to no leeway on some parts. Good thing CyberPowerPC exists as we were surprised at how much less it would cost through them than most of their competitors. We liked their selection of cases and their part offerings so we decided to go through with them.

The website was easy and slick to use and doesn't require a lot of knowledge when it comes to PC building. They also had daily sales that increased the value of the PC as well as decreasing the price for some sales. Ordering was fast and easy as well and received a confirmation email within hours. Through the build process, they would notify you via email of how the PC is doing and what stage it is through the build. After 1 and half week, the PC was ready for shipping and it arrived a couple days later.

When it arrived, I was very pleased that the protection and packaging of the PC as well as the accessories that came with it. Having spent over $1000 on the PC, I am glad that they took into consideration the protection of the computer even. Out of the box, everything was brand new and having looked inside the case the parts were installed and wired correctly. All I had to do was plug in the power cable and peripherals and I was good to go.

More than 2 weeks of use as of arrival, the PC is running well and without any hiccups and faults. I am pleased with the purchase and in the future if I need to buy another PC, I will be looking forward to buying from CyberPowerPC again.

2016-04-19

Great PC's at a great price

"I've ordered 2 PC's from Cyberpower for my company and have been very pleased with both. I love how customizable the systems are. We generally run Quadro cards for our CAD stations and while Cyberpower does not offer these I can delete the video card altogether and install the Quadro when I get the PC. I couldn't find anyone else that allowed me that flexibility. I would can highly recommend Cyberpower."

2016-04-17

Great PC - excellent service

"I ordered a new PC from CyberPower based primarily on reviews and price for the spec I wanted. They quoted a delivery date before I placed the order and delivered right on time, even though I had contacted them after placing the order to change the video card.
Their online tracking system seemed to work well showing where in the process your order was and I got a call the day it was ready to say it was being dispatched and would be delivered the next day. All really great.
On receipt, it was well packed - even with cushioning inside the case to protect the components from being dislodged. Everything worked with no issues and the case was wired very tidily. I was able to add in my SSD from my previous PC. I'm very pleased with the PC and the service from CyberPower. No hesitation in recommending them.

This review was modified by thomo1964 on April 17 2016 01:19:41 AM

2016-04-15

Great system, great price.

"The system is perfect. The packaging arrived pristine, as if UPS actually was careful in handling it. I didn't request the extra care packaging, but it looks like I got it anyway, the expandable foam was inside my case and everything arrived in place and secure. I did have an issue removing the foam as it had managed to expand behind some of the cables, which then had to be disconnected to get the foam out. Everything reconnected easily and first boot/Windows setup was easy. The case and monitor are beautiful, absolutely no shipping damage. High quality. Case is well set up, good cable management. I received all paperwork and manuals with the parts, GPU, MOBO, Case and LED kit.

PC runs like a dream, system is incredibly quiet, even with five case fans installed. SSD makes the loading time incredibly fast. Windows boots in seconds. GPU benchmarks are coming back higher than anticipated, was able to install and play Ark Survival at 1080p on Ultra with good FPS (40+). Several parts were quietly upgraded from my original order, the PSU was ordered at 600W and I received 800W. Also the LED kit appears to be upgraded from my original order.

LED remote appears to be faulty. The red indicator light that indicates when a button is being pressed is flashing all the time. Was already flashing when I removed it from the box. The LEDs themselves work well, but will not change color. Any time I try to change setting or mode, they immediately revert back to blue, leading me to believe the remote is stuck commanding the LEDs to change to blue. They flicker oddly, which adds to the impression that they're constantly receiving signal from the RF remote. Removing and reseating batteries has not fixed this. I did email Deepcool tech support to see if they can troubleshoot, as I do not want the LEDs stuck permanently blue.

Other than the LED kit remote issues, I have no complaints. Highly recommended. 5/5.

This review was modified by Rhii on April 15 2016 09:57:54 AM

Share CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com's store rating

CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com is a merchant member
CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,609 merchant members.