Stores > CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com

• CyberpowerPC / CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com Elite Status
    • Address: 730 Baldwin Park Blvd, City of Industry,Ca.
    • Contact: Techsupport@cyberpowerpc.com

Customer service: Rating 9.15/10 9.15/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.01/10 8.01/10

2016-02-03

Great deal, great system

"I haven't built my own system in years, so I started at pcpartpicker and configured a system. I was curious how much it would save me, so I configured the same system at cyberpowerpc. The cyberpower build was actually one dollar less expensive, and that was 'after rebate' on pcpartpicker, which made it quite easy to decide to go with cyberpower.
The system arrived when they said it would, and was packaged very well. The outer box had a dent from UPS, but the interior packaging completely protected the computer. It works well, and there was no extra "bloatware" [other than MS including junk like candy crush but that's windows 10 for you].
For the amount of time and effort it saved me, I would have paid a small premium. To get a system built and delivered for less than just the parts would have cost me, well, that's even better.

This review was modified by boorad on February 03 2016 08:39:47 AM

2016-02-02

Innovated product line

"The purchase of a fangbook gaming laptop from CyberPower PC is one of the best choices made from a computing standpoint. The customer service is available constantly, the components are mailed in a premium packaged material. The others are on the laptop just as much as I am because it is the fastest laptop and the price was right!"

2016-02-02

great device

"Just what I ordered. Friendly staff on the phone. Fast shipping. "

This review was modified by snathanl on February 03 2016 02:11:13 AM

2016-01-29

Best computer company on the web

"Service is second to none. From purchase to the time that i received my new rig was 7days. I purchased gamer infinity 8000 and i couldn't be happier with it. "

This review was modified by tunali76 on January 29 2016 03:16:03 PM

2016-01-27

Repeat customer for a reason!!!

"I have been doing business with these folks for several years now. Having been in the industry myself for several years I had always built my own machines. When I retired I decided to offload this to others and went looking for a company that would meet what I considered to be my very exacting standards of quality and customer service. Yes folks, I am that guy you absolutely hate if you are in a service industry.

All I can say is I have not had a single reason to complain ever. I have bought 7 machines for my family members over the years and every machine except for one has been manufactured perfectly and the customer service has been excellent. The only bad thing I ever had happen was a hard drive failure on a single machine and that was replaced with a new drive in 24 hours with expedited shipping and an excellent tech support representative. The website is easy to use and there are representatives available 24 hours a day if there are issues. Overall if you are looking to buy a high end system I could not recommend any company better.

This review was modified by noblecox on January 27 2016 01:04:08 PM

2016-01-27

CyberPowerPC is the best of both worlds

"If you are looking to buy a high quality PC with great parts, but don't want to build it from scratch yourself, then CyberPower PC is the way to go. Avoid the Dells and HPs and find parts that actually matter for a price that's doable. I like my system a lot and the service they provided for me."

This review was modified by CaptainLx on January 27 2016 11:50:05 AM

First time buyer

"Great system runs fast and quiet."

This review was modified by DayJuice on January 26 2016 12:13:28 PM

Better than Alienwear!!!

"So about 6 months ago my girlfriend and I got an alienwear x51. Supposedly they are superior gaming computers but when we got the computer it was damaged and ran like a brick. It was only 2000 buck but it shouldn't have been 500. now we have this cyberpowerdpc and let me tell you for the same price it was really what you would expect. Fast computing, Flawless gaming, super quiet and it just looks plain awesome. I WILL CHOOSE CYBERPOWERPC FOR ALL MY GAMING NEEDS FROM NOW ON!!! "

This review was modified by kolasrobert on January 26 2016 10:23:03 AM

Positive Experience

"Though this is my first purchase from Cyberpower, it is not my first experience with them. A couple of years ago my brother bought his computer from Cyberpower and had an overall excellent experience with them, which is why I decided to go with Cyberpower for my own pc purchase.

I can say I've never had a computer this good before, so it makes me very excited to finally get it in. They packed it well and had some stupid proof instructions on the computer so that I wouldn't mess anything up. As of right now, the computer is running very well and I am not getting any issues with it.

I was also pleasantly surprised to get email updates on my PC as it was going through the processes. It made me feel like I wasn't being forgotten about and kept me at ease.

I've had such a good experience with Cyberpower that I have recommended my father use it when he finally decides to get his new PC. We'll be a little Cyberpower family. :)

2016-01-25

need a PC fast? These guys have got your back!

"What can I fault CyberpowerPC on. Nothing that I can think of personally. I ordered a PC from these guys recently and I could not ask for better professionalism and quality from these guys. I ordered a PC with no special delivery dates and it came just over a week later. The build quality of the PC also was brilliant and packaging was far past an excellent standard. I would shop with these guys again :)."

This review was modified by seanmlp on January 25 2016 05:30:33 AM

2016-01-19

2nd time customer, consistently happy!

"This is my 2nd time buying a desktop computer from CyberPowerPC, and I am once again happy as can be.

I'm a pretty heavy gamer, and I dabble in photo/video editing (when projects arise) and other various levels of intensive computing tasks. My first CyberPowerPC has lated over 5 years, performing excellently all the while. I'm actually giving it to my sister (casual gamer) for her new house now that I have upgraded, because this 5 year old machine still handles games really well, and has no problems or failures in its lifetime.

As for the service, CyberPowerPC really does a good one. Their computers are well put-together, and you have a personal rep for your order who will happily be in touch with you with any issues or questions. Not to mention it seems like their promotions offer pretty awesome freebies and significant discounts on top-of-the line hardware and devices.

I'd confidently recommend CyberPowerPC to anyone who is looking for a high-end PC with tons of options available at generally great prices.

This review was modified by theSaltiest on January 19 2016 03:37:18 PM

2016-01-19

The BEST prices and BEST service of any computer store on the web!

"I purchased a gaming style computer from this company that is loaded to the hilt with top of the line components and the styling is absolutely gorgeous! During my time shopping for a new computer I literally went to ever other computer store that I could find on Google and used each store's online computer builder program and what I found was that other stores were $1000-$1500 higher on very similar builds like the one I purchased from CyberpowerPC! The shipping and service was great too!"

2016-01-16

Horrible Customer Service

"Specially made note that this was my 1st gaming platform I have ever bought, I had high high hopes. Payed for this on minimum wage. Once I got the laptop, I immediately noticed a bright green shining stuck pixel towards the center of the screen that refused to go away. For a $1700 this should have been noticed in the quality control stage. I immediately called and was told that they wouldn't do anything at all. This company has no pride in their work. I was told that they would only fix it if I sent them another $450 and the old screen would be theirs(by industry standards it wasn't damaged enough for them not to sell despite placement of damage or nature of it. I tried various programs to unstick it but to no avail. When you buy a new car, it doesn't matter if the engine works if the windshield is chipped. It wasn't satisfactory at all, and to top it off, they refused to send a shipping label for me to return it. As soon as they heard I was considering returning it, they moved the fastest they ever had and gave me 15 days to return it(or I get charged 15% restocking) + they will charge me for the free game codes they sent me. One of which I received 5 days after it expired. I really wanted to buy from them or work out something, but this is a horrendous business and the more I research my issue, the more similar complaints I find racking up. Avoid this company, even their management ignores you. I kept getting interrupted in 1st sentence and being transferred before I could finish the part I needed to ask their department about. I'm out $1699 + $77 to ship back, and I don't even know if I will get a full refund..."

This review was modified by Deimos on January 16 2016 03:10:16 AM
Rep reply posted Jan-16-2016

Cyberpower_PC, CyberpowerPC / cyberpower rep has responded

“Dear Valued Customer,

Our most sincere apologies to hear that you were not content with the system you received, as well as to hear of the concerns that you've expressed; hopefully I can be of assistance in clearing up any confusion. Please keep in mind that a stuck pixel or 2 is something that is commonly expected of LCD panel displays, and the manufacturers of these displays will not consider this a fault/flaw unless a certain amount of stuck pixels is found, in key locations; for this reason we offer the "No-dead/stuck pixel guarantee" as an optional extension to your warranty at the time of placing the order and if opted for, we'll of course be happy to replace the display panel for you no matter how minute the stuck-pixel count is. When it comes to returns, we will not be able to refund any service type charges or cover the costs of shipping the system to us, as we are not a shipping company; & instead we allow you to select a courier for the system, at your own discretion. Our techs of course wish for you to receive as full a refund as possible if you're not happy with your new performance-machine, and will not delay if a refund is requested by you; as you have 30 days to do so without the 15% restocking deduction. Also, the cost of any software download vouchers will not be deducted from your refund if we determine that they were unusable by you (via being expired or any other sort "faulted" status).

If you have any further inquiries regarding returns or CyberPowerPC company policies then please refer to our warranty information at www.cyberpowerpc.com/company/warranty.aspx.”

2016-01-13

"After reading numerous consumer affairs' complaints, I was hesitant about purchasing a PC from Cyberpower. Since my initial purchase with them 5 1/2 years ago was a positive experience, I decided to go through with the purchase. However, from start to finish, my order was nothing more than a series of missteps by Cyberpower.

I told the Account Representative that I was not concerned with the timeframe of the build, testing and delivery of the PC. I only asked for a well-built system subject to rigorous quality control. The PC that was delivered 5 weeks later can only be described as a shoddy build and DOA to boot.

I paid for professional cable wiring which was extremely sloppy. The Lamptron FC Touch fan controller was installed with only the Molex power cable plugged in. No fans were attached to their respective Lamptron fan cables. Only one temperature sensor probe was taped to a component (GPU). Four other probes were taped to the case for ambient temperature and one was loose at the bottom of the case. There also should have been an alarm jumper on the fan controller board which is activated when the ambient temperature exceeds 70°C or an attached fan is not working. The 12" meter light was only secured to the drive bays using double-sided tape instead of cable ties. The 2 front 140mm fans were not attached to the case. I reinstalled the fans but the rubber mounts do not properly secure the fans in the oblong slots. I also paid for dual push/pull fans for the CPU cooler but only one fan (pull) was installed (no credit issued for omitted fan). Two loose rear case fans (PSU & GPU cooler) remained in the box after I unboxed the PC.

I had no intention of contacting Cyberpower over these build issues and would have corrected them myself. However, I did not receive a functioning PC. The BIOS did not go through the initialization process when there was a Windows 10 restart/reboot. The PC remained on and my monitor went into stand-by mode (no signal). There was no audible sound or splash screen which normally occurs when the BIOS goes through the initialization process.

At that point, I contacted Cyberpower tech support and spoke to a level 2 technician. We tried a number of things from reseating the RAM to a clean Windows 10 install to no avail. The tech suspected that the problem was related to a bad motherboard and issued a repair RMA#/shipping label to fix the DOA problem and clean up the build issues.

Cyberpower received the PC a week later. I was informed by the level 2 technician the problem that rendered the PC DOA was rectified by a BIOS update and a motherboard replacement was not necessary. I had some doubts this would correct the problem.

I received the repaired PC 9 days later with most of the build issues resolved. However, as I suspected, the underlying DOA problem remained. Over the weekend, I made a handful of futile attempts to get the system up and running. I am busy and did not want to expend any more time with a twice DOA PC that, in my opinion, was built shoddily in the first place. At that point, I contacted Cyberpower to request a refund RMA#.

The end result was a lot of wasted time, aggravation and $249 spent in shipping and build service charges. Although Cyberpower was 100% responsible for these problems, they do not deviate from their return fee structure. I got the impression that the customer is always wrong. I was also informed by the level 2 tech that Cyberpower will respond to emails sent to dispute@cyberpowerpc.com. It is a few days short of 2 months and I've received no response.

Rep reply posted Jan-14-2016

Cyberpower_PC, CyberpowerPC / cyberpower rep has responded

“Dear Valued Customer,

I'm truly sorry to hear the troubles described regarding your build & would like to offer the sincerest apologies of us here at CyberPowerPC. All of our builds are subjected to thorough testing and must pass a visual inspection, as well as reach or surpass estimated benchmark scores (based upon the build) under our full load tests; before being permitted to leave our warehouse. Keep in mind that the transit process can be quite a journey for these systems and sometimes the vibrations/jolts that they endure are enough to rattle certain parts loose; such as fans, connections/plugs, sensors, etc. These same vibrations can also cause hardware to fail unexpectedly, due to its delicate nature; resulting in things such as the motherboard issue you've described. While events such as this are unfortunate, we will always be happy to help resolve any of these displacement issues or provide you a full refund with no fee's, if the refund is requested within 30 days of ownership; as our role in being the manufacturer of the PC.

Again I do offer my heart-felt condolences towards the issues that you've described. If you're still in possession of this system and would like to receive the 100% quick, stable, and fault free performance machine that you expected of us, then you're more than welcome to contact me directly via the address below as it'd be my pleasure to assist in the matter.

Cyber_Tech2@CyberPowerPC.com”

2016-01-13

cyberpowerpc

"I went with cyberpowerpc case of their great customer service/attention to detail and pricing. I paid around $1600 for it and every other gaming computer company I looked at had the same specs for over $2k. Machine arrived in less than 4 weeks and customer service could not be any better. Thanks again!"

This review was modified by Garret4 on January 13 2016 12:20:01 PM

Share CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com's store rating

CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com is a merchant member
CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,640 merchant members.