Stores > CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.01/10 9.01/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.73/10 8.73/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.71/10 8.71/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.71/10 8.71/10
Voice your opinion! Review CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com by clicking a star below.
2017-07-19

I've was please I went with them

"Overall I'm very happy with my computer. It looks great and performs even better; I routinely run multiple VM's on it with attached monitors, and I haven't gotten the temp to get too crazy, but when I've been gaming and it started to warm, the fan button was very convenient.

The only things that were irritating about my order was they didn't have the external CD drive, but didn't tell me until right before it shipped, but they quickly refunded the money for it;
and the shipping options where I had to take delivery of it, vice pick it up at a UPS facility, was very aggravating. I was sitting at my house waiting for UPS for 5 hours before I could leave town on a trip. If I could recommend one change, it would be that.

2017-07-19

Great Value, Great Experience!!

"I bought a computer from CyberpowerPC during their 4th of July sale. I had bought a laptop from them a few years ago and I figured I was due for a major upgrade in the form of a mean desktop. They had so many choices it was fun going through them all. Once I found the core components that I wanted I went through and built my system. To me, that was the fun part. I love going through their site and picking everything that I want. Once I had all my heart desired I went ahead and ordered. I really like that they make sure everything is good to go before they charge your account. I received regular emails from customer service all the way through the process. I received my computer pretty fast to be honest, I wasn't expecting it so soon. I was very pleased with the packaging. I had to open it to take out the packaging material and I put the glass back on. I then started it and it ran like a dream. My games ran smooth and I was in heaven. There was a noise that turned out to come from me putting the glass back on the wrong way. At first I didn't know where it was coming from and I emailed tech support. They emailed me back promptly and I found that I had installed the glass back on incorrectly. They walked me through the whole process until I found the problem. I am so happy with my computer and the high level of customer service that I have received. My son is so jealous of my new toy, hopefully they have a Christmas sale so I can get him his own. They are definitely my go to for my computer needs. "

2017-07-18

This is the best PC i've ever got

"This Pc Runs Games faster then my old PC, I Would Recommend people to try this."

2017-07-18

Great quality and experience.

"Website is easy to use and worked flawlessly. I shopped around to a few other websites but cyberpowerpc has by far the best pricing with all quality components. Fast shipping and everything went seamlessly. Would highly recommend!"

Amazing Service!

"Very fast with everything from customer service to shipping. Very helpful and respond to questions about your order within minutes usually. When the product arrived i was very pleased with how much care they put into the packaging and fit and finish of the product. When i turned it on it started right up with no problems and has caused me no problems or headaches with anything whatsoever thus far. I will definitely order with them again if i ever need another computer!"

2017-07-17

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY

"This company is a joke. I order a $2100 computer three weeks ago and supposed to be shipped three days ago, still hasn't even started to be built. I call them and they say they are waiting on a motherboard to complete order. I ask them why I wasn't contacted or asked to switch out motherboards and they have no answer just respond "anything else I can help you with." Just says it'll be completed and shipped when it's completed. I write a complaint, it goes to the person I'm complaining about Willis Leung who's completely rude and could care less about the situation. oh and btw that is Great customer service quality control systems this company has in place LMAO, I tried to call and complain and there's no one even above him to talk to. So I just cancel the order, apparently thats not a big deal doesn't even apologize and just says we will cancel after I waited 3 weeks. Just going to wait longer now but well worth it to not give this horrible company one cent of my hard earned money now. "

Rep reply posted Jul-21-2017

A rep from CyberpowerPC / cyberpower, Cyberpower_PC, has responded

“We do deeply apologize for the delay. Our sales department send an email to the contact information provided during the creation of the order notifying you of the delay. Once the part is received the computer will be able to continue assembly. Again we apologize for the delay this has caused, it is unfortunate we couldn't continue to work with you.

- Cyber_Tech2”

2017-07-15

Great quality for the price

"Unfortunately, they don't accept credit cards shipped to an address that isn't the billing address. Then it 2 weeks to clear the check I used instead.

Now that I have the PC, I'm very satisfied. Add-ons like $5 gaming headset, $5 MECHANICAL RGB keyboard, and free gaming mouse make this well worth the money, even if I did know how to assemble a PC myself.

Excellent Choice

"I had been researching a gaming PC for a while. I knew essentially what I wanted, but was not confident in my ability to build one from scratch. The customization options on CyberPower was exactly what I was looking for. I received regular emails anytime the status of my order changed. The PC was built and shipped much faster than I expected. It arrived very well packaged with no damage and plenty of padding. I did have to contact customer service about my Windows not authorizing. They were extremely helpful and quick getting back to me and getting the problem solved. I had an excellent experience and would highly recommend. "

Gaming PC

"Great Gaming PC for kids, looks great, quiet powerful for great price. more than I expected. "

2017-07-14

First and best buying experience

"Coming from a MAC for many years, I had no clue what I was doing. No Idea whatsoever. I saw aa CyberpowerPC on Amazon and decided to do some research. I ended up buying directly from the company. All the information for every part I needed and why was clearly indicated. I was also able to get in on their 4th of July sale which saved me quite a bit of money.I am currently using the system I bought and could not be happier. My next PC will be bought at Cyberpower.

CyberpowerPC First time Purchaser Ryzen System

"I had placed an order for a ryzen system build around late June. The order came about 2 days ago and everything looked amazing. They really did a good job with the wiring layout, which I did not paid extra for, and everything looked clean and properly installed. Unfortunately, the power supply they had sent me had faulty PCI-e connections which caused my graphics cards to have display corruption. And they also forgot to include the spare PCIe brackets from the case. No biggie, I had a spare power supply and was able to verify that indeed it was bad. These things happen time to time but what really impressed was how fast they were to issue an RMA. Within 1 business day I had an RMA issued for the spare PCIe brackets being shipped and they already had an RMA issued for my power supply. They didn't try to beat around the bush with tedious and repetitive troubleshooting protocols and were pretty straight forward about sending me another power supply.

On a side note, the system performs flawlessly since swapping out the power supply. I am really impressed they correctly installed the fans blowing and pushing air in the right direction, packed the packaging box really secure so there was no damage at all, and the price of the system was really great. I would highly recommend them to anyone, elite builders or newcomers, due to the bang for your buck! I would have given 4.5 stars if possible.

Awesome all around

"My experience with them was very unique on the internet and says a lot of bad reviews about this company but it's probably other companies talking s*** the product I bought Welbilt good price all around a very well product I highly recommend this company to buy a PC go to their website pick your components don't buy pre-built pick your components"

Great Place to Buy a Computer

"I have purchased two computers from CyberPowerPC over the past two years. I have had a pleasant experience both times. I also love that they build the PCs right here in California."

2017-07-14

Good prices on custom pc

"Online site was easy to use, great customizing option, and system is great so far"

2017-07-14

Exactly what I ordered, when I ordered it.

"Well designed website with a plethora of excellent deals and sales daily. The purchasing process was streamlined but flexible when it came to part changes or upgrades. Processed within days and shipped only a few beyond that, probably the most punctual rig-building service I've done business with. Very satisfied with my experience.

10/10 - Would return as a customer and recommend to others.

Share CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com's store rating

CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com is a merchant member
CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,383 merchant members.