• Address: 730 Baldwin Park Blvd, City of Industry,Ca.
    • Contact: Techsupport@cyberpowerpc.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.16/10 9.16/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.76/10 8.76/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.14/10 9.14/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.40/10 8.40/10

"well i really like cyberpower pc. I like them because they have good price and good product. "

"Great company with amazing customer support, very pleased with my purchase. A+ grade products , absolutely love my Fangbook Evo great quality and with blazing fast system. If you're looking for a custom built PC or quality laptops for a good price this is the site."

"I received my order today and I couldn't be more happy about my experience. For the build I ended up getting, Cyberpowerpc easily had the lowest prices during the Black Friday sales. The ordering process was smooth and the system is currently running without a hitch. The few times I called customer support were honestly a novel experience. The representatives were patient and helped me with all of my questions/problems I had during the beginning of my ordering experience (Problems were on my bank's end). Overall, I would recommend to anyone wishing to buy a computer at a low price to choose Cyberpowerpc!"

"HI ;) JUST WANT TO SAY THAT SALES TEAM WAS VERY HELPFUL AND WHOLE PROCESS BEEN QUICK AND EASY ;) COMPUTER LOOK FAB AND WORK FAB TOO / 100 % RECOMMEND THIS SHOP /"

"Customer Service = Waste of time. Don't bother calling because they are going to just lie to you anyways. That's if you can get someone on the line that's worth the time.
Lead Time = False advertisement. Whatever the estimated lead time is, DOUBLE it, and maybe the order will ship a couple days after that.
Will never purchase from them again. Go somewhere else if you want strong customer service, reliable lead times, and be treated as a customer should be.

"I was originally quite skeptical about ordering a pre assembled custom pc but after looking at other reviews about cyberpower I decided to take the plunge and now after having my pc for about a month now I have no regrets! Runs like a champ and the quality is outstanding! Shipping was sooner than expected and the customer service even before arrival was great. Specifically after I decided after ordering that I want to change the psu, they handled the upgrade post order without hassle. Highly recommend cyber power to anyone looking at a custom pc that you can be confident about!"

"This company was referred to me from a roommate where he received his computer from. This company was very fast on their shipping and everything came in working condition and t he customer service was very nice and productive. I would recommend this service to anyone. Thanks so much CyberPowerPC!!!"

"A couple of months ago I decided I needed a new computer. I make my living as a writer so I wanted something with speed and power. I quickly gave up on the stuff at the local stores and the major mail order outfits and decided to get something custom built.

I started checking out every custom builder I could find to 'kick some tires'. I quickly narrowed it down to four or five companies and of that group Cyberpower appeared to be the obvious choice due to their website, selection and pricing.

I was impressed with Cyberpower's variety as well as their many deals and promotions. I finally settled on a configuration and after pricing it out at a few other places figured out that I'd save over $500 buying it from Cyberpower.

The ordering process was a breeze. Then I was notified that there was an issue with my configuration. Furthermore, they couldn't do the 'rush shipping' I had requested and paid for. I wasn't happy about having to wait for my order but figured that since it was getting close to Christmas that they had heavy volume.

At this point, Cyberpower really started to shine. In the past, I have ordered computers via mail order and making any changes after the order got submitted was a huge ordeal and/or impossible. Cyberpower was completely different--I sent my sales rep an email with a list of configuration changes and a couple of extra items I wanted to add to my order. I told him that the delay in shipping was fine, but they'd need to credit what I'd paid for the rush shipping. I also asked if it was possible to 'retroactively' apply a promo code for a 5% discount that I had forgotten to do with the order. I expected a response that said a) they couldn't do it or b) that I'd have to contact a dozen different people to deal with the different issues.

Surprise--it couldn't have been easier. The sales rep emailed the next to say that *everything* had been dealt with--my configuration updated, the extra items added, my 'rush fee' credited and the 5% discount applied. The fact they accepted the promo code really impressed me since they had every right to not let me do it after the fact.

My only gripe at this point was the wait--they gave me an expected shipping date of 12/5. I checked the order status frequently and was pleasantly surprised to see that things were happening much quicker than that. Eventually, the system shipped on 12/1 and arrived at my house two days later.

The first thing I noticed was how securely it had been packed.. The shipping carton was reinforced with wood; there was a massive amount of bubble wrap and stryofoam around everything. The CPU's packing job was so secure that it legit took me 20 minutes to get it out of the box.

The *only* thing that suffered damage in shipping was the case. It had a very minor cosmetic issue that you wouldn't notice unless I pointed it out to you. Otherwise, everything was pristine. Sending a massive computer from California to South Carolina is no easy trick, so my guess is that it was fine when it left Cyberpower and got mishandled by UPS somewhere along the way.

To say I'm happy with the computer is a massive understatement. It is a thing of beauty that would have cost me a *lot* more if I'd ordered it somewhere else. The wiring, in particular, looks like it was done by an artist.

I can't recall ever making a big purchase like this and being so happy with both the company I bought it from and the product I received. Pricing, quality, selection, service--everything was first rate. I'll be buying a new laptop in early 2015, and I wouldn't *think* of getting it anywhere else. Cyberpower really knocked the ball out of the park in every phase of the process. Couldn't be happier with them or the computer I received.

"I ordered a Gamer Dragon desktop computer. The place was definitely hard to beat and it came much sooner than they had estimated. The packaging was sound and everything was intact. The computer looks and runs great, I've had no issues so far. Definitely good value for the money."

"My v.first gaming rig and am very satisfied with their service. Easy to navigate their website and customize my desktop and their support is awesome. Thanks to their gr8 offer, the Rig would have costed me twice if bought else where and atleast $400 more if I made it myself with all its parts. Also received prompt answers to all my questions and concerns. Definitely a 5 star service!"

"Built a customized system with only the components i needed. Price was great, delivered to my home early and performance has been outstanding.

i could not have asked for a better experience ordering a custom built pc.

"The best thing about CyberPowerPC's website is the incredible number of options available. Pretty much anything you could ask for is there. All of it is clearly labeled and described and if you happen to select contradictory options, there's a nifty built-in feature to save you from yourself.

This was the first time I'd ordered a pre-built pc – usually just buying the various pieces and putting it all together. I was pretty surprised to find CyberPower to be the less expensive option in my current situation.

I am also very particular about the look and usability of a build. The second-best thing about CyberPowerPC is the lack of extraneous garbage – software or hardware. And it all came in a beautiful, neat and clean package – no hanging wires in sight.

This will always be the first place I check anytime I need a new computer in the future. With all the suspect manufacturers and distributors out there, finding this company was quite the rare and appreciated find.

"This is my second gaming system from CyberpowerPC and I couldn't be happier. All the bells and whistles at a great price, excellent customer support and easy to do business with. All of my questions were promptly answered and I was kept up to speed throughout the order, manufacturing and shipping processes. Absolutely great experience. When my next system becomes a requirement, CyberpowerPC will be the one to furnish it."

"I have bought two computers from CyberPowerPC, and both of them have performed fantastically. The first one lasted 6 1/2 years and the second in going on its first month and running well so far. The price was more than reasonable for the product and the Customer Assistance and Tech Support teams were more helpful than I could have hoped for."

"Excellent computer! Excellent prices!
I tried to research for buying parts or buying a computer instead, and I found cyberpower has the best deal that you can't find anywhere else!

CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com is a merchant member
CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,919 merchant members.