• Address: 730 Baldwin Park Blvd, City of Industry,Ca.
    • Contact: Techsupport@cyberpowerpc.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.14/10 9.14/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.78/10 8.78/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.11/10 9.11/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.86/10 7.86/10

"Terrible company, ships broken computers and makes the customer pay to ship the junk back. Refund policy is a joke. Run away, don't be stuck with a $1200 paperweight like me. "

"I had a great experience with CyberpowerPC. The ordering was easy, and they have a good selection of parts to choose from to fit any budget. My desktop arrived 2 weeks and 6 days after I placed the order. I have only been using it for two days so far, but It seems well put together and works with no apparent issues. The only thing I dislike is that they have branded the desktop case with a plastic logo (Which I believe is removable) as well as their logo during system start-up (which you can also turn off in the BIOS). Although it is understandable that they would brand a product they built, I would much rather have the PC feel mine, and not be branded with where I bought it from. I would recommend business with this company."

"I have been using my new gaming computer for a couple of weeks now and I am more than happy with it, I have not run into any problems at all whatsoever. Their website was really easy to use and navigate as well and I loved how if something was incompatible with your previously selected parts, it would notify you."

"CyberpowerPC provided me with awesome experience. the pricing was just right, assembling your own pc especially for a first timer (such as myself) is an intimidating experience, and having the professionals at CPPC is a relief, not to mention you can get a per-formatted drive to eliminate the hassel of setting up a system. If I had to do this again, I would without a doubt."

"It was my first time ordering a PC online usually i like to buy the parts for myself and assemble it... This until i found Cyberpower which let me choose the parts i wanted for my PC in very good prices . They even have an Overclock option :P ...I am not from USA but from Canada so that was kind of difficult because of my credit card and stuff like that but in the end i am very happy and got it delivered in a very good condition."

"Their site was easy to navigate and they make it easy to customize your own pc. The price was better than iBUYPOWER's would have been. The product arrived a lot quicker than expected and aside from some parts being knocked around from shipping everything was fully functioning. I had seen a lot of bad reviews but after my great experience I would recommend it to any of my friends."

"This is my first time buying a Cyberpowerpc, but i can tell you when I opened the box and saw my pc for the first time I was amazed. Amazing Pc, well packed, all the components inside are the same as ordered. If youre looking for a store to buy a custom PC, Cyberpower is the rigth place for you."

"The computer came in perfectly. I ordered without O/S, which i find to be a great option a lot of computer manufactures don't take advantage of. All the components came in with no damage and the package was done very well. Nothing was unseated from the mobo and everything worked perfectly."

"When comparing a side-by-side build on Cyberpower and the other custom PC builders; the extras, warranty, and base pricing was far better with Cyberpower. I haven't had to use their customer service department yet; but so far I've already been contacted a few times by them just to be sure I got everything I ordered, was operational, and if there was anything else they could help me with. The machine itself is stunning. My wife and I went a little overboard with some of the bells and whistles; but man, this thing is a beats. Half the cost of Ali*nW*re but more power and performance. My wife is looking forward to running her graphics software in multiple windows and my gaming experience so far has blown my mind!"

"At first I was skeptical about buying a new laptop. One of my biggest fears was if Customer Service was going to be like most companies where you wait on hold to get put through to someone who can't even help you. As soon as something went wrong with my order I received an E-mail explaining the situation. Shortly I was on the phone and was ACTUALLY TALKING TO SOMEONE who was able to get the problem situated and got my order taken care of that day. From beginning to end I was kept updated with E-mails regarding the status of my order keeping me at ease. Very satisfied with my decision to upgrade through CyberPowerPC."

"I just received my 3 grand PC for a week. Everything works perfectly. Before ordering on Cyberpower, i did try to compare a lot of websites for the price and combos. And finally i got the best deal here. And I have to mention their sale service is amazing. I m not a native speaker and my English sucks, but they will send u notes on every movement they made to ur pc, and the sale agent is very nice and helpful. Overall, I love this site and give a 5 star comment."

"CyberpowerPC is a contradiction in terms.

Their prices are great. Their PCs are made wonderfully with even the wiring done in a way to keep the inside neat and allow easy access to everything inside. They are shipped in a way to prevent damage unless the box is dropped (obviously).

Then it all goes downhill from there. If you have any issues at all with your system once its yours, prepare for a NIGHTMARE.

Their customer service is horrendous. You have to jump through hoops in order to get an RMA and then you need to be prepared to receive something inferior in return if your issue cannot be fixed and they need to replace the part.

I recommend that everyone do a google search on them and their RMA issues and read some of the large amount of things you will find of people being screwed by them.

According to their own agreement, for example. If you purchase a major brand video card, you will receive a major brand video card in return. Does not have to be of equal quality or power. So, if you purchase the most powerful *** model, they can send you the weakest as long as its the same ***. Nothing about it needs to be the same, they even say THEY DONT CARE what the specs of it is.

Personally I could care less about the "brand name", its the POWER of the part that I care about. The video card I had issues with with the PC I purchased from them was the top 780 available at the time and it drove the COST of the PC I purchased up, the replacement 780 I received in return costs $100 LESS and is far less powerful.

So, in my eyes CyberpowerPC stole $100 from me, along with the cost to ship my more expensive card to them.

Its sad really, the company could take the PC world by storm with their pricing and options but with the way they treat you once you have already paid for a product is horrible and they do not deserve anyone's business in my opinion.

They are untrustworthy.

EDITED TO ADD: To the "reply" below. Why would I need further explanation? I paid for a PC with a $500 video card, if I had chosen the card YOU SENT ME, the price of my PC would have been CHEAPER!

Not all 780s are created equal. I had a card with 1666mhz memory, you sent me one with 1333mhz are 1/4th the amount of CUDA cores, its a card with -25% of the power of what was purchased.

There is no further explanation required for me, perhaps to thieves like you there is. I do however thank you for showing anyone that sees this review how you screw your customers over.

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-11-2014

Cyberpower_PC, CyberpowerPC / cyberpower rep has responded

“Dear Valued Customer,

Sorry to hear what you have said about your experience with CyberPowerPC. Please understand that you can check your original web order or invoice that came with the computer. When you ordered your video card, a major brand GTX 780 was chosen. If we did send you a higher end model free on first delivery due to possible item stock, when you send in the part for warranty replacement you are provided what is listed on your invoice. You did not pay to receive a upgraded GTX 780. Therefore we provided you with another GTX 780 that is major brand which we have in stock. If you need us to further explain this to you, please feel free to contact us and we will gladly help with that.”

"Sometimes shopping for a computer can be a drag, especially when you have to quickly and unexpectedly replace one that bit the dust. My shopping experience started out that way until I came across CYBERPOWERPC. As soon as I started using their web-based configurators, my shopping experience actually became really fun! I was able to save several configurations over a few days time which allowed me to feel confident that I would be paying a fair price for some really high grade components. It also made me feel comfortable to know that everything was going to work well together. To top it all off, there were free upgrades for many components and even a few freebies, including shipping! It was the best computer shopping experience I have ever had."

"Ordering review (scored 5/5 on all bullet points):
Extremely easy spec to door process. I have personally done it twice now, and it's the 4th time for our immediate family. And I can guarantee you it won't be the last!

System review (scored a 5/5):
The unboxing of my new cyberpower did give me a bit of a shock when I found my hard drive at a 45 degree angle. I actually filmed the unboxing video and put it on my YouTube channel. If you wish you can review the video and see first-hand what my findings where when I took my computer out of the box and booted it up for the first time.

3DMark benchmark scores (including the most recent FireStrike) are also mentioned in the unboxing video. I have had my PC for little over a week when I type this and it's running fine and stable. No BSOD's, no nothing. I have an older 1680x1050 monitor, so my video card is not getting the workout it would on 1920x1080 or even 2k, but the games I installed (also older, Skyrim and Battlefield 3) run on the highest settings no matter what happens on screen. Recent F2P MMO's "World of Tanks" and "War Thunder" run on the highest settings at an easy 60+fps. I have no doubt that the upcoming GTAV will display visuals that will eclipse both Xbox1 and PS4 versions. This machine, even for the lower tier purchase price, runs like a beast.

In short, I would recommend CyberpowerPC to anyone. But do check your system for loose connections / hard drives. Shipping is hell on PC's, and in my case it came 1500 miles (CA - TX), and for delivery twice because I wasn't home the first time.

"This is my second purchase from CyberpowerPC. Each time they have had good prices (especially when items are on sale) and prompt service. I used my previous computer for several years and look forward to using this one."

CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com is a merchant member
CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,856 merchant members.