• Address: 730 Baldwin Park Blvd, City of Industry,Ca.
    • Contact: Techsupport@cyberpowerpc.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.91/10 8.91/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.14/10 8.14/10

"I recently purchased a CyberpowerPC Gamer 8800 Infinity Pro system. I have to say this was a great experience. I enjoyed the opportunity to build my own system from their web page which I found very intuitive. Another great advantage was the cyber power forum which gave me the chance to run my build by the community for feedback which proved very valuable. I was eligible for a better cooling system and also got input on the necessary amount of memory for the intended system usage. I got the system one day early, it worked right out of the box and I could not have been happier with the performance I am now experiencing. I would highly recommend CyberpowerPC and this is where I will purchase all future PC's."

"I wanted a new gaming computer for myself so I went on Google and typed in custom gaming PCs. I first went to the website ibuypower.com and customized my computer exactly how I wanted it but the price was very high.. So I went to Cyberpowerpc. It was great! I customized my computer exactly how I wanted it as well. It was A LOT cheaper than ibuypower. I ordered it and got free shipping!! After I ordered it, I got an email from them and it was a nice guy. He said if I had any questions or anything just reply to the email. That was amazing! He emailed me whenever my computer was finished building, getting ready for shipment, anything!I'm not sure if ibuypower does this but its great! I received my computer a week earlier than the website said! I had a few questions because I ran into a few roadblocks setting it up, so I called their tech support line and they fixed my 3 problems in less than 5 minutes! They are very friendly and they care. I was 100% satisfied. CyberpowerPC is the way to go!"

"I was really impressed with the computer I got from CyberpowerPC. I was original going to just get a bare bone kit when I ran across there web page and realize dollar to dollar I can save 200 dollars letting them build it for me. I had no issues getting it on time, no adware, and has been running great so far. I was greatly pleased with the whole experienced and it was nice getting update of the statues of my computer."

"The purchase of my sons Cyberpower Fangbook is the second computer purchased from Cyberpower. The first, a desktop is running strong. It is on virtually 24/7 since my family has crazy work/school schedules. I am not a gamer but my three sons and husband are. They can't say enough about the speed, quality workmanship and great customer service. My son can't wait to take his Fangbook off the college in a few months. As the one who placed the order, I was impressed with all of the configurations you could build, the great prices, and the ease of their website. I definitely would purchase form Cyberpower again."

"They have a great website for choosing exactly the right PC for you. Was a little disappointed with the time it took to ship, but overall was a great product at a great price."

"I bought a laptop and desktop from them. Their sales person was brilliant on the phone and managed to sort me out a small discount as well. The delivery was nice and fast (before the promised date), the build quality is brilliant...and most importantly...NO BLOATWARE so you can start enjoying the machine straight out the box. No messing around for the first few hours uninstalling loads of stuff!"

"I had a generic Dell PC for years. It was adequate, but I always felt I could do better.
CyberpowerPC was an excellent site to mix and match many options that go into a PC. The amazing thing was that there was a analysis link for all the parts. I did an exhaustive search to come up with what I felt was a perfect PC for my budget. Over a month of checking the site, there were also many discounts and rebates for many parts.
I have it installed now and it is everything I had hoped, and more.
The delivery options were adequate.
I am giving CyberpowerPC my highest recommendation.

"I built my own PC with these guys , Price was good, it got here when they said it would and it work just as it should. They kept me informed of progress and tracking and when I had a question I got an email response in an hour. "

"This is a great company, with a great interface for purchasing exactly what you want out of your computer, with no surprises or fluff that you don't want. This recent order is the 3rd for us, which marks every computer we have purchased in 4 years. "

"I was completely satisfied the service and the product that I received from cyberpowerpc. They answered all of my questions in a timely manner and were very helpful. The website is well laid out and easy to navigate. My computer is wonderful and there was nothing wrong with it. I would definitely recommend them to anyone and I would buy there again "

"With regards to the service offered by CyberpowerPC, I don't see how anyone could ask for more! The website is easy to navigate and customising your machine is made very simple to understand with clear indications as to how your choice will affect both performance and price. There are also handy links offering advice on what you might need in terms of components, like what PSU you will need for specific graphics card configurations. It is also made clear that you can call with any questions.

There are plenty of different options for postage and I chose the (I feel very reasonable) option to have my PC built quickly. Because I had chosen to have it overclocked, it would be ready to ship in 3 days. It was, and I received a call telling me it had been dispatched and I had my PC the next morning! It was perfectly packaged and every care had been taken to ensure it arrived safely (even the inside of the machine was packed with bubble wrap!) and there were clear instructions on setting it up.

Essentially, I got to build my ideal PC for a very good price and got it very quickly with no fuss or drama. As I said - I don't know how you could ask for more!

"I selected CyberPowerPC based on company longevity, awards received, configuration flexibility, and price. The laptop I purchased has exceeded all expectations. It not only runs high-performance games flawlessly, it also runs multiple simultaneous VMware Workstation 10 guests without a hiccup. Communication with the company has been prompt, courteous, and professional. I w ill not hesitate to recommend CyberPowerPC to others and will buy from them again."

"Recently built a gaming pc with these guys. I was amazed at the price, and at first, a bit overwhelmed by the options available when building your PC.

After all said and done, I got an amazing price on an amazing PC, and it arrived one full day before they expected it to. I could not be happier with the experience.

Some thing to keep in mind is that you might need be fairly good with PCs in order to order a computer from these guys.

I will definitely buy from them again. I am more than happy with the experience.

"Ordered a gaming laptop from CyberpowerPC. The order completed very quickly and to my specifications. It was shipped quickly also. Product arrived nicely packaged without damage. The laptop is very nice and fast!! It has everything on it that I need and then some. I bought it to take to a computer club that we game at. Should fit the bill very nicely. I would recommend CyberpowerPC to anyone wanting a very nice and customized laptop."

"Overall I had a great experience with cyber power PC my computer is working great and I got it for a reasonable price I recommend this site to anyone looking for a new gaming PC."

CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com is a merchant member
CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,878 merchant members.