• CyberpowerPC / CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com Elite Status
    • Address: 730 Baldwin Park Blvd, City of Industry,Ca.
    • Contact: Techsupport@cyberpowerpc.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.23/10 9.23/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.95/10 8.95/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.95/10 8.95/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.10/10 8.10/10

"I ordered Gamer Infinity 8800 Pro SE from CyberpowerPC and had a great experience with this company. I could quickly add some component (web-interface is pretty easy to use, although sometimes it feels a little overwhelming to see all these component choices). Then it took about a week to get this machine. It was nicely packed and came undamaged.

And this machine is great. Slick, quiet, well balanced and powerful. It has 32 Gb of DDR4, great NVidia video card and latest Intel I7 processor, I also could a great 802.11AC Wi-Fi card for free. it's also the largest and heaviest desktop I ever had. It works great, I just played Batman Arkham Knight and performance is amazing! Price was also reasonable, I would not be able to even get the components for this price.

Overall I am really happy with my experience with CyberPower PC and would definitely recommend others to buy PC from them.

"This pc is the greatest! No problems experienced with payment or shipping whatsoever. The unit arrived in perfect condition and is functioning quite nicely. This I the first time I have purchased a pc from CyberpowerPC and I doubt that it will be the last. I would recommend this company to anyone looking to build a gaming pc at affordable price. Five stars!"

"CyberpowerPC made it simple to build the computer I wanted. The process was easy and the customer service was great. I called to tweak the order, and they complied with no issues. The unit arrived safely and on time."

"Computer arrived on time and in great condition nocase damage have been traveling for work so haven't played it for more than a few hours so I can't review the internal parts but for the few hours I did play it ran great with no issues whatsoever. "

"wide selection, very easy process, good prices, kept up to date during production, quick shipment, great computer."

"I've never ordered from cyberpower before now and I do not regret picking out my first high end gaming rig from them. Selecting the parts and add ons I wanted to have on my pc was easy and had a large variety of choices. I had no problem with my order. They don't overprice anything unlike some other branded pc building company. My order came in on scheduled time which was about a week after it shipped. It came in a good condition with no sign of damage whatsoever on the exterior box and the cyberpower box inside. The padding looked prepared to take a hit. Their was two layers of padding, one outside the inner box and another inside the inner box. The pc came in perfect condition, with no signs of damage or defect. I plugged everything in and it worked perfectly. I couldn't ask for a better delivery."

"CyberPower gives you many customization options to make sure you can make the computer that suits you most while staying at an affordable price, comparing them to their competitors. Their customer service was very helpful when I had my confusion and cleared it up quickly and effectively "

"Run do not walk away from this company, $1400 PC arrived damaged (broken foot and dented case) with no damage to the packing, translation is they shipped a dented system. My son did not want to give up his hard earned PC so the company offered us $10 to keep the damaged PC, yes $10! Sent back for RMA and it took 3 weeks for them to ship back out the PC, the PC arrived with another broken foot, the cheap emblem on the front pealing off, this is a cheaply made case! Cyberpower also wiped the hard drive (they said they had our permission although they never even asked) paid software that had been loaded was wiped out."

"I've been buying from Cyberpower for a long time. (+5 years) I've built gaming PCs since 2001 and this Cyberpower never fails to deliver in both power vs cost for the end user. "

"I am thrilled with my custom-built computer from CyberPowerPC. It runs like a dream, it was built quickly, and picking it up from their warehouse was very simple and easy. Every employee that I dealt with, from the day I ordered to the day I picked it up, has been professional and courteous. I will definitely use them again when it's time to upgrade!"

"This was my first time purchasing from CyberPower PC, but I don't think it will be the last. The customer interface for finding a great gaming computer was very modern and impressive, and the ability to customize just about every piece of the computer's hardware was exactly what I was looking for. CyberPower PC representatives kept me up to date with my order status from creation to completion, and the final product arrived working on-time. Great experience!"

"Ordering my new Desktop PC from CyberpowerPC was quite a thrilling experience! The website was very easy to use with a abundence of high quality items to choose from! Cost and service was very reasonable, and the speed of delivery was excellent. I am very likely to buy my next PC from CyberpowerPC!"

"I was very pleased with my experience with CyberpowerPC. Ordering online was simple, price was good and unit arrived on time with no problems. The gaming desk top plays all our games with no lag and with great resolution. Definitely recommend this company for gaming products."

"CyberpowerPC rocks!!! They provided an extensive inventory of quality parts to select from and i was able to piece together a high end gaming system (i7-5280k, 16GB memory, 256GB SSD boot drive + 1TB for data, 650 Watt fully modular PSU, Nvidia 960 w/ 4GB Mem GPU, CPU watercooler, Corsair Case, all case fans) for less than $1400. The system was delivered ahead of schedule and was packaged incredibly well. I would HIGHLY recommend CyberpowerPC to anyone looking to piece together their own system for a VERY reasonable price."

"I cannot speak much on the quality of the actual products, as everything looks and sounds great to me, but I am, by no means, an expert in that department. However, I can definitely attest to the quality of service from CyberpowerPC. The PC I was attempting to buy had a part on backorder. I was promptly emailed by a representative and notified of the back order, informed on my options, and even recommended a replacement item. All of my correspondence with the customer service rep was super courteous, with nearly no waiting.
Best of all, the product shipped and arrived much quicker than expected, with no problems. The packaging was exquisite.

Share CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com's store rating

CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com is a merchant member
CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,848 merchant members.