CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com Reviews - cyberpowerpc.com/ Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.00/10 5,049 reviews

CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com is a merchant member
CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,887 merchant members.

All Customer Reviews (5,070)

"This year I bought two AMD 8 core Cyberpower PC's with the Radeon R9 graphic card's in them. These are the first Cyberpower PC's I have ever bought. Right out of the box they worked flawless, not one issue and I have not yet had one. The performance was amazing and the PC case was nice and solid. I had both CPU's water cooled and again first time for that too, not one leak.

The company them selves were very helpful by answering any and all question's I had. Their response times were fast and professional, and I received my PC's in a timely manner.

Thankyou Cyberpower for my new toy's :)

Rating 8/104/5

"CyberPowerPC overall I would give them a 4 out of 5 stars. Their prices and options are fantastic especially when they are doing their mega deals. I am a casual to moderate gamer on multiple systems and they gave me a great deal and everything works great the only issue i have with the computer wasn't anything that they did it was the os was refusing to send sound through the hdmi for a bit its all fixed now. Ok so now that I have done the pros time for the cons. They have a policy that they won't tell you about until you call and ask them why your order isn't being processed the policy is that they won't ship anywhere but the billing address. I found this out because I live in hawaii most of the year but my billing address is in California. What happened was they tried using the shipping address as the billing address even though they let you say that the two are different. This delayed my order by about a week the only other issue I had was that they don't update their website about how far along your order is in their system til it ships. More clearly stated that my order said that my order was recieved for about 2 & 1/2 weeks and that's all until the day before it shipped when it finally changed through all the states in that one day. It went from order received to at the warehouse to product test to shipped in less then 12 hours the before it shipped after waiting for 2 & 1/2 weeks with nothing. I called them and emailed them multiple times and they were polite and explained exactly what I needed to know or do but it seemed as if they were slightly annoyed to be talking to me but I can understand that I can be somewhat high maintenance at times."

"I received my March Madness Z87-I7 Desktop computer on 4-3-14. This is my 4th computer that I have ordered for my lab from CyberpowerPC over the last 8 years and all are still working great. The process from selecting the computer and building with upgrades is really easy and the selection of computer upgrades are really superb. Most computer manufacturers limit you to one or two choices on a pick list and if your processors, video, SSD, or hard drives etc., are not on the list then you are S--- out of luck. It typically takes 2-3 weeks from the time you order to build, ship, & receive your computer. The computer is packed well and always arrives in great condition. Unpack, hook it up, plug-in everything, turn it on and good to go. Great job as always CyberpowerPC!! "

"I've had five Cyberpower Computers over the years and ordered this one for my sister. It works perfectly, and as usual was a lot more and better computer for the money than the Dells and HPs provide. Only once has one of their computers had a problem upon arrival--a video card that died. They replaced it quickly...both the on-line and phone help systems worked well. I'm very pleased with their prices, quality, and service, and will order from them again. "

"Overall, the products are awesome and properly works great. However, the price are quite expensive, but it worth buying for anyone that don't know how to build a PC. The shipping and delivery is quite long, and it tooks 3 weeks if there is no rush service at all. Although, the computer are in good shape and nothing is broken while delivery. The purchase are really easy and simple, the customize is exactly what I ordered. Importantly, the one I only rated bad that is the foam reduction SHOULD be installed to my computer, so the customers don't need to worry about what to do when its shipped home. There is one little thing that bothers me that the back-side metal panel is popped out little for no reason. Otherwise, everything is great and good to go.
The techinical support and services are pretty good since you guys only took one day to replied back or as soon as possible. The website are easy to use and know what to buy and which one to customize. I'm really proud to trust the company and would recommended the website and the company to my friends and others.
Rated: 8/10

"I just received my new computer from CyberpowerPC on 3/28/2014. It was great! The sales staff were very helpful, the computer was built and shipped on-time as promised and they even threw in a few free games, a mouse, and a keyboard at no extra charge with their March Promotions. The wiring inside the computer was the neatest I have EVER seen, the preloaded Windows software worked perfectly and I had no problems with any of the hardware. It is blazingly fast and I am 100% satisfied with their product and service. I recommend anyone to check them out. Their prices are extremely competitive! Good Luck and happy computing!"

"I've had no issues with either of the 2 computers I bought from CyberpowerPC. Good hardware, but a bit more expensive than building it yourself. "

gbeltrao's Avatar
Wake Forest, NC

"I received my order on 03/28/2014 and the next day I was with my pc up and running! It came really well packaged with lots of foam, very professional and intact! I'm just not sure why it took so long since I placed the order (about 13 working days) but the price and quality were just right and worthy the waiting! Their website and online order tracker system are just great! I'm a very satisfied customer and will order another one pretty soon (yeah, my 11yo son just couldn't believe I now have a gamer machine! :) )"

"I recently bought a Fangbook EVO HX7 200. I love this thing...it runs programs (AutoCAD 10 & Photoshop) to games (WoW/GW2) smoothly and without any problems.

In addition, during the ordering and building of my custom laptop, I sent in several emails regarding my build and the status. Each email was answered promptly and intelligently. I would highly recommend buying from them! I will be ordering a new tower from them shortly in the future.

"On 2/18 I ordered a desktop computer from Cyberpowerpc. I received the computer on Friday, 3/7. Upon taking the computer out of the box, I noticed that one of the plastic legs was broken, however, it snapped back into place without issue, so I decided to ignore that issue. I then turned the computer on and it started up without issue. At that point, I opened the case to consider installing another hard drive, but when I was following the wires from the power supply to find the right one for the new hard drive, I noticed that there was a loose fan blade caught up in the wires. After subsequent investigation, I noticed that the video card was missing its fan.

At this point, I called tech support and spoke with Paul. He informed me that he needed pictures of the fan, the video card, and the box and that he would review them with a supervisor on the following Monday. I asked Paul if I could continue to use the machine and he informed me that the computer had on board graphics and I could use that, but if I used the video card it could burn out and that would be my fault and it would no longer be covered. I informed him that if I hadn't opened the case to find the missing fan, it would have burned out anyway, but Paul reiterated that if I broke anything in the machine, they would not fix it or issue any refunds. After hanging up, I tried to use the on board video, but it would not work with the video card still in the machine (and I wasn't going to pull it out at that point because after Paul's numerous warnings, I didn't want to give Cyberpower any reason to blame me for the issues with the computer).

I had a bit of a delay in taking the pictures (my fault), however, while I was subsequently looking inside the computer, I noticed that although I had paid $30 to have "noise reducing foam" added to the "top, sides, and bottom" of the case, the foam was only on one side. I emailed the general tech support about this issue (on Tue 3/11) and was informed that the foam could only be included where there was no hardware blocking the foam (although there was no hardware on the bottom or the other side of the case). Why was the addition of the foam even an option on this case?

I finally got around to taking the pictures of the damage on the next weekend, and I noticed that additionally, the keyboard was broken, and the box for the video card (which was included) was not for the video card that I had ordered. I emailed Paul the photos of the damaged video card and keyboard, and asked him about the foam and the video card box (I couldn't check if the actual video card installed was the correct one since I couldn't tell from looking at it, and I couldn't turn the machine on), and I asked him for a refund (on Monday 3/17).

On Wed 3/19, I had still not gotten a response from Paul, so I forwarded the email to the general tech support address, and then called them. I spoke with Jacob who informed me that the photos had been uploaded, but that a supervisor needed to call me about them.

On Fri 3/21, I finally got an email response from Paul informing me that he could walk me through a process to reattach the fan to the video card, but he did not respond to any of the other items in the email and, at that point, I was not going to risk touching anything inside the machine given Paul's warnings about voiding the warranty.

On Mon 3/24, still having received no call from a supervisor, I called the tech support line and spoke with Paul again. I asked to speak with a supervisor and he informed me that they were all busy and could he help me. On my third request to speak to a supervisor, one was "magically" availble and I spoke with Daniel. He told me that the RMA was already being processed and I'd receive an email within 48 hours with the RMA number. Instead, on Tue 3/25 I received an email from Mike who was trying to get a hold of me to discuss the RMA status. I gave him my number (again), and he called me. I told him that I was surprised by the call as Daniel had already told me that I'd have an RMA within 48 hours and he told me that I needed to verbally request it. He then informed me that I'd be receiving a call on the next day from a supervisor because I needed to verbally request the refund from a supervisor as well. When I asked him why my verbal request to him wasn't enough, he informed me that this was the policy.

On Thu 3/27, still having received no call from a supervisor, I called tech support again. I was told that no supervisors were availble again, however the tech was able to IM with one and get the RMA finally processed.

Throughout the entire process no one at Cyberpower either:
1. Suggested any solutions (unless you count Paul's suggestion that I fix it myself), or
2. Followed though on anything (no communicated timelines were met)

Now I have to pay my own shipping to return the computer, however, it's a small price to pay not to have to deal with them anymore. You may have different results, but I don't trust them...

modified review reply posted Mar-31-2014
Cyberpower_PC's Avatar
Cyberpower_PC, CyberpowerPC / cyberpower rep has responded

“Dear Valued Customer,

We apologize for any inconvenience. If the video card fan has fallen from the video card, we may service or arrangement replacement of the part. However, our records indicate on 3/27/2014, RMA#255972 has been authorized to you for refund processing. Once the computer is received, a refund will be processed and your credit should be posted to the original method of payment once the processing is completed.”

"Perfect choice to have a PC build the way you want it and ready immediately out of the box. It can't be simpler...I looked at buying the parts and building it myself but I couldn't come close to CyberPowerPC's price....Their quality is outstanding! Spend for the special shipping and packaging you'll be amazed! I'd buy from them again in a heartbeat....been looking for a new laptop so I'll keep checking back"

"I am very satisfied with my purchase. It came fairly quickly and in one piece (I would recommend paying the extra money for the foam to protect it during shipping). The prices were very reasonable and I got a great system - the sale they were running was full of free upgrades and extras. I would highly recommend this to someone and will probably get my next computer from here."

"When it was time for a new desktop PC, a friend recommended CyberpowerPC and I am glad he did. My experience with CyberpowerPC has been one of ease and quality throughout. The website was easy to use and allowed for a high level of customization. The pricing was great and came in under budget. The shipping was speedy and careful; the package arrive at the very beginning of their estimated window. The system itself ran beautifully out of the box and meets all of my needs. Further, when I had a small technical question, I found the support staff to be very knowledgeable and helpful. All around this is a great company and I cannot recommend them strongly enough."

"I would like to share my recent experience with CyberpowerPC. I was pretty skeptical in the beginning but my decision to purchase from them was no mistake. I couldn't be happier with my purchase. Communication was outstanding, they updated me frequently to the progress of my order through emails. The ordering process was easy. I was also able to track my order through shipping. Upon receipt of my purchase, packaging was great, easy set up instructions. Started up on the first attempt. I purchased this computer for my son and he LOVES it! So I am very pleased with my decision to purchase from CyberpowerPC. I will recommend to friends. The best advertising is word of mouth, and you can bet he is talking to his friends about CyberpowerPC too. Thank you for building a quality products for a reasonable price. "

"Purchased my system on 3/7/14, received it on 3/21/14. Got a great March Madness deal X79. Communication from my order entry to delivery was top notch. I knew everything that was going on. Thanks to the sales staff especially Phillip Y. System has been running great, no problems to speak of. I've built computers before and for the price/time and quality, you can't go wrong with Cyberpower. I chose quality parts from a great selection they offered. Remember, you get what you pay for. All in all a great buying experience."