Stores > CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com

• CyberpowerPC / CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com Elite Status
    • Address: 730 Baldwin Park Blvd, City of Industry,Ca.
    • Contact: Techsupport@cyberpowerpc.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.97/10 8.97/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.31/10 9.31/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.38/10 8.38/10

2016-05-25

best computer i've ever had

"This website was easy to navigate and it helped me pick out the best parts for my PC. the price was reasonable too. they helped you stay informed about what stage the computer is in, wether its being built, being tested, or shipped. when i got my computer it looked great. ive had it for a month now and its still working amazing."

This review was modified by Mwillit on May 25 2016 02:02:08 PM

2016-05-24

Beyond pleased! Great price, great hardware.

"I read a lot of mixed reviews before placing my order. Most of the issues people had seemed to be related to poor choices on their end (underrated power supplies, etc), so I decided to listen to the better reviewers who seemed to know what they were really looking for. My experience was flawless. i knew what I wanted, waited for a good deal, and I got it all as expected.

I did choose the extra shipping option for better packaging and it was worth it. A large box, everything neatly packed including extras like the motherboard box, used CPU paste, etc. Everything was nicely cabled, all the cards properly seated and everything has been working perfectly from the first power up.

I couldn't be more happy!

This review was modified by steweyo7 on May 24 2016 10:01:59 PM

2016-05-24

Cyberpowerpc is the best for all people who enjoy computers and gaming.

"Cyberpowerpc.com is one of the best websites I've ever seen it has a simple design and layout which makes it easy to custom-build your PC. The daily and weekly deals made for buying the PC affordable, almost the same price as if you built it yourself. The computer arrived in a timely manner. I would recommend this website to anybody who's looking to buy a new computer."

Great Computer, Great Price

"I spent about a month watching sales until I was able to get an excellent i7 6700k build with a 970 video card and a ton of upgrades for over $300 less than the price of the base rig. The build and ship time took a few weeks but everything arrived in working order and fired up on the first try. I would definitely but from them again but I recommend watching the sales to get the best deal. "

This review was modified by mminn on May 24 2016 07:26:04 PM

2016-05-24

Good prices, so-and-so delivery. No issues so far with laptop.

"I ordered a gaming laptop as part of their Mother's Day specials. The process was very easy to do and I applaud them for having a fully functional mobile website. My laptop was exactly as I ordered and I have had no issues so far (it has been 5 days since boot up)

First and foremost - I am blown away at how sonic fast they were. I placed my order on Monday and production was completed Friday of that week. My package even ARRIVED a whopping 6 days before the original estimated ship out date. I was contacted by a CyberpowerPC representative via email at each step of the process and he even initially reached out to me with a courtesy phone call to let me know that they had completed processing payment on my order.

The only thing that prevents this review from being 5 out of 5 stars would be the shipment . My box arrived slightly open due to the fact that they used only one thin strip of packaging tape. Thankfully my UPS department is careful regarding handling fragile packages so nothing was lost, but this could have resulted in a potential issue.

Second, I chose the free UPS ground shipping option and was pretty disappointed to find out that CyberpowerPC locks out all UPS MyChoice options. I was unable to request a more specific delivery delivery window (all they could tell me was that it would be delivered between 9AM-6PM) or even ask my UPS branch to hold my shipment for pickup. My UPS deliveryman had to make 2 attempts before I drove out to meet him in a parking lot. UPS only allows 3 delivery attempts before it returns the package to sender so be aware when you place your order!!

Other than the shipping hiccup, everything else has been great. I recommend ordering from them 100% - just be sure to pay a little extra for shipping.

This review was modified by mzhou on May 24 2016 06:43:07 PM

Twice!

"I purchased a Cyberpower PC back in 2011. It is a really nice computer. The various components are very good. I wanted to get an upgrade for my games. I didn't need to but I just wanted a new computer. The case is so nice that I could have added new hardware. But I gave it to my son and then purchased a new Cyberpower after researching once again. I love my new gamer. Great company and great service. "

Worth every penny

"I would suggest them to anyone, the quality of their products is great havent had a problem with the computer system that I purchased from them"

This review was modified by vjsjoblom on May 24 2016 05:29:02 PM

2016-05-24

CyberPower Outmuscles the Competition!

"I recently purchased a new PC (everything but the monitor) from CyberPower to replace my previous computer that I'd had for two and a half years but lost due to electrical problems during a thunderstorm. I purchased a model in the mid- to high-end range for gaming with the intent of adding a couple of parts I already had to finish it off. I also purchased the next-day shipping option to have my computer in my hands ASAP.

The computer shipped out the next day and I eagerly unpacked it and set it up when it arrived. I added an extra hard drive with my OS that I had, a second video card, some extra RAM, and hooked up my monitors. I'm glad I got the professional wiring add-on. Everything inside the computer was tucked as far out of the way as possible and bundled up to free up plenty of space and keep the inside clear and clean.

I turned the computer on and I had to fiddle with my software to handle the new system. This computer is awesome! The people at CyberPowerPC did it right and included everything I purchased, plus threw in a free gaming headset, mouse, and keyboard. I already had one of those but it's never a bad thing to have a spare, brand-new setup if yours breaks or wears out!

The price for the system was competitive and I was very pleased with the system specs and the outcome. I'm playing games like Skyrim, Fallout: New Vegas, and even the brand-new HITMAN game on max settings, 1080p, with no issues whatsoever (I even run a dual 27"/24" monitor setup).

I knew before I ordered I'd be happy with it. My last computer was a CyberPower computer and half a year ago when my uncle wanted a new computer I got him to order a CyberPower computer. I had no problems with my previous computer until the thunderstorm wrecked some of my electronics, and my uncle has had zero problems with his computer as well.

As an added bonus, I purchased the CyberPower Smart App LCD OR2200LCDRTXL2U 2190 VA 1650 W 8 Outlets UPS for a surge protection and battery backup solution. I can pull a solid 1000 watts from my system (not counting the monitors) when at a full GPU and CPU load and I needed an excellent UPS that could handle it. My CyberPower UPS can deal with all of that without even breaking a sweat. In fact, I've also plugged in my lamp, stereo, external hard drive, and fan and it still has no problems supplying the juice I need when I need it. The PowerPanel Business Edition software that comes with it is great for managing my UPS and its alerts and such. Most of you probably don't need an enterprise-ready UPS, but those **** gamers out there know what I'm talking about!

Overall, the only way I could be happier with CyberPower is if my computer was free -- but then they wouldn't be in business long enough to make my next computer. 10/10

2016-05-24

Newbie who was taken care of

"I am not incredibly knowledgeable in regards to computer components and what is better than other parts. The information and ease of buying at this company is amazing and makes me feel secure in the fact that I'm getting an amazing product and not getting swindled. "

This review was modified by Mamallamas on May 24 2016 01:51:52 PM

2016-05-24

Best gaming PC seller on the interweb.

"This is my second time purchasing a gaming from CyberPowerPC. Just like last time, I was able to find a really reasonable gaming laptop with very decent, if not great specs for a low price. While I was not expecting to get the laptop for a least a couple of weeks, I actually got it a full week before it was expected to arrive, so shipping was very fast. So far, both laptops I have receive have worked great and despite having some technical issues with the first laptop, there tech support was able to get it fix rather fast. If you are in the market for a high end laptop or gaming rig, I would highly recommend checking CyberPowerPC first as they usually have the best prices, especially compared to major brand computer companies."

This review was modified by obmayes on May 24 2016 11:39:22 AM

2016-05-23

Another awesome Custom Build. This was my 4th CyberPowerPC custom PC build.

"Another awesome Custom Build. This was my 4th CyberPowerPC. While this was the first that had an issue with my ordering process, due to a backorder, they offered me a free upgrade based on my needs in order to get my custom build completed. Yes, they will build my next PC as well.

This review was modified by Piley on May 23 2016 07:40:13 PM

Spectacular

"My Pc came on time and in wonderful condition. The packing was impeccable, and nothing in my package was even remotely damaged. Upon powering on the first time, there was no difficulty. I have ordered from Cyberpower before and would do so again after two excellent experiences."

This review was modified by braxis684 on May 23 2016 07:16:39 PM

2016-05-23

My first month with my CyberpowerPC

"I've honestly wanted a gaming PC for as long as I can remember. Unfortunately, due to financial reasons, it was not possible for a long time. I would read and fantasize about building my own gaming PC. The only reason I did not assemble the rig myself was due to my family's insisting that I buy a pre-build and customize. I chose to use CyberpowerPC due to their mother's day sale event. I had no problem selecting parts and was impressed with the variety that they had.

My sales rep was excellent and contacted me as soon as my order was placed. He helped with any questions that I had and was very pleasant to deal with. He even threw in the safe packaging for free after I confessed that I wanted it in the end.

My PC arrived two days ahead of schedule and was packaged very well. I did a thorough inspection of the rig and noticed no damage from shipping or any mishandled assembly. The cable management could have been done better aesthetically, but it wasn't poorly done at all.

I have had the computer for a month now and it has worked perfectly.

This review was modified by superegg1993 on May 23 2016 06:37:01 PM

2016-05-23

Amazing concept, and great customer service!!

"This is the second gaming PC I built from CYBERPOWERPC.com, and I will never buy a computer from anywhere else.

The level of customization you can bring to the table is amazing.

The issue with most other similar websites is that you have to either build the PC yourself, they don't always let you know what parts are compatible with each other, or you have no choice in determining the parts in your build.

Cyberpower does all of the above, and makes the process as seamless as possible.

I was able to use their PC as a baseline, and fully customize the parts to my liking, and they put everything together for me without any issues whatsoever. They got the PC to my doorstep even faster than I had hoped for as well, and I got little updates through email as it was being built.

If you are considering a new PC, don't look any further than Cyberpowerpc.com

This review was modified by goalieluke33 on May 23 2016 03:31:30 PM

2016-05-23

Cant build a computer cheaper.

"Tried pricing all the parts it would take to build this computer on New Egg and Amazon. I definitely would of spent $200 to $300 more building it myself. May as well have someone else build it if they can do it for cheaper. Customer Service was great Talked to the person who's putting my computer together personally. I was emailed several times through the whole process. I would highly recommend using Cyberpower as your go to. I promise you'll get a better preforming PC at a lower price. Dont waist your money at Best Buy or other major retailers. Do the leg work if you dont believe me and price the parts. "

This review was modified by Timothyb0777 on May 23 2016 03:38:23 PM

Share CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com's store rating

CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com is a merchant member
CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,589 merchant members.