• Address: 730 Baldwin Park Blvd, City of Industry,Ca.
    • Contact: Techsupport@cyberpowerpc.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.08/10 9.08/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.77/10 8.77/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.02/10 9.02/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.16/10 8.16/10

"Went to CyberpowerPC to build a computer for my kids' gaming needs. I was able to get the features I wanted at a reasonable price. After I placed the order, I was emailed that the case had been discontinued by the manufacturer. All I had to do was take a look at the website and choose a new case. Happily they had the same style case in a different color at the same price. One phone call and no real delay. The computer arrived a week or so later. The kids have been very happy with their new PC! Definitely would go back to them for future needs."

"I had a great experience with CyberpowerPC in choosing and assembling a high quality machine for my moderate budget. Though the selection process was a bit overwhelming with options, that's not necessarily a bad thing. I appreciated that they clearly identified all potential savings options in their selection menus too. The system was incredibly well packaged, and they gave original boxes (with unused accessories) for the subcomponents. One of the re-install discs was broken, but their customer service was prompt and courteous in resolving the issue. Overall there wasn't anything to complain about and I did appreciate the personal attention to the order throughout the buy/build/ship process."

"I loved it it got to me earlier than expected and it works great and looks great!"

"So far the system the built me is awesome. I had to call tech support already, my fault I didn't know what sli was or how it worked but the tech support was awesome and explained everything pretty well and helped get my computer to do what I wanted it to do. The shipping was a bit late but it was around the holidays and they upgraded my shipping to get here as fast as possible. I will do business with them again."

"This is actually order 1 of 3. I am only reviewing the shopping experience. (I bought this as a gift) My sales rep Justin was very helpful in answering my concerns during my purchase process. I have looked at other custom PC websites and CP was the most straightforward, especially given the amount of choices. I knew exactly what i was buying and for how much"

"I have bought many pc'x over the years and this one is by far the best experience from choosing options, to tracking the build of the order to adding upgraded components. Firsl"

"Great system, great deal. I could not be happier. Well packaged and arrived quickly."

"The customer service at CyberpowerPC is amazing. When I ordered my previous PC from them, I realized that I made a mistake when ordering by choosing Windows 8 instead of Windows 7. They had no obligation to change my order, but they did anyway with no hassle. My current PC that I ordered from them was built beautifully, and runs perfectly out of the box. I could not rate them high enough. "

"Excellent products at super competitive prices. Have been very satisfied with my purchases and am looking forward to doing business with them in the future for my tech needs. "

"I heard some pretty terrible things about CyberPowerPC, but I was pleasantly surprised. My PC arrived completely intact and functioning. IT WORKS AMAZING. My internet is shit though, so I can' say I'm getting the fullest from my computer.

I don't like how everything was zip tied though. I wanted to put in more fans that I had bought, but it was so tightly packed. I was afraid to damage something.

"This company is great! I missed a free headset in my order and noticed a day later and they added it in no problem. There was also a problem with my debit card and they worked with me to make sure i still got my fast build upgrade. I would recommend CyberpowerPC to anyone. My gaming pc was almost the same exact price as if i built it myself the way their sale was set up. "

"They are in my opinion the best retailer for custom gaming systems.They have a wide range of models & customization options to choose from in addition to the reasonable prices.
I've also experienced their excellent after sales support when there was an issue with a rebate from the manufacturer.They took up the case with the manufacturer directly on my behalf and made sure that my rebate was approved.

Overall I would say that CyberPower is my first choice when making my next PC purchase.

"My experience with Cyberpower was nothing short of phenomenal. The customer service was top notch and any question I had was swiftly answered.Great pc running smooth as silk so far. my only complain is I was not happy with the cyberpower badge, the placement of it is abysmal. its slightly covering a line on the case and is facing the wrong direction as is the windows 8 sticker. Other than that the build quality is great and i couldn't ask for more!

"Great experience with great products. The gaming pc I ordered is incredible and I got it for an amazing price!"

"I was looking for a cutting edge gaming computer (to Jan 2015 standards) and wanted fifth generation intel with DDR4 ram, etc. I happen to see CyberPower units at Best Buy and the systems were ok but they always had that 1 component in them that was just "ewww" to me. So I stumbled upon their website and realized I could actually build a system with every item itemized and they had this "year end" deal going. So I built exactly the system I wanted, usually when I do this on sites I brace for a facial slap price tag but I was amazed that the price was way lower than I expected. I kept rechecking and double checking. So I ordered, expecting a Bait & Switch call back, none ever came. At one point I called them because I couldn't figure out how to check my order status. The zip code field requires the new nine digit zip code, not just the old five. The agent was super friendly and didn't seem like he was just going through a boring process with me. So I get the computer delived (for free, that was part of the deal so yeah, you're not going to see any complaints from me about that) and the packing was solid. Even inside the case had stabilization foam. Every item in the machine was top shelf, no substitutions. The computer is completely amazing."

CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com is a merchant member
CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,902 merchant members.