• Address: 730 Baldwin Park Blvd, City of Industry,Ca.
    • Contact: Techsupport@cyberpowerpc.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.95/10 8.95/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.69/10 8.69/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.94/10 8.94/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"I purchased this system during the labor day special they were having. Included in the sale was an upgrade to double the Hard Drive. The price they were offering the system bare with no monitor was a great sale point. The price set at below $900 before taxes included free shipping. The shipping was free and arrived quickly with no issues. I was constantly notified during the building procedure and shipping status. The overall quality was great and have had no issues using or setting up the system. Overall I will say that this store offers great pricing for PCs and great deals for all levels of user from beginners to professional, they offer competitive pricing and massive variety as well as customization."

"I've used CyberpowerPC for a few years now for both my personal and professional high end builds. Their prices are inexplicably great and I cannot stress how much time I've saved with new builds because of their website. They make sure you select compatible parts during the part selection process which has saved me hours and hours of checking compatibility. All the builds have been well put together and well packaged and I'm be returning again and again as a customer. I also refer all of my less technical friends here when they want a nicer setup."

"I waiting a very long time before posting this review. I wanted to think this through before I did.

When I experienced issues with my computer system, I spent 7 hours the first day, on the phone, trying to get help with my computer, which I just bought less than 3 months before. It had been working just fine, but when I came home from vacation (gone for a week) and boot it up (it was completely shut down while we were gone and was just fine when we left), I was receiving a blue recovery page and cannot repair, restore defaults, or even repair windows. When I had originally received the system, brand new, it had taken us a week to even get the computer to work because the windows activation key wasn’t working and we couldn’t get anyone on the phone. Selecting call back option is a waste – it does not work because, they call you back 1 or 2 days later while you are at work??? People work. Basically, every time I have called the customer service line for assistance, I cannot get anyone on the phone to help me.

Since, I have mailed in my system and received it back. I never received a thorough explanation as to what exactly went wrong, however, the sheet in the box implied the hard drive was replaced??? I don’t even know. It is now working but I am nervous as I expect something to go wrong and, even worse, I dread having to call your customer assistance. I am unsatisfied with the product but even more discontent with the customer service since purchasing this computer, a gift for my son. The whole experience has been stressful. It should have been pleasurable. I am not going to waste my time typing out all the dates and instances that showed this companies failure to provide good customer service. There are so many… I have given multiple chances for this company to do the right thing and improve my opinion and it has only gotten worse.

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-02-2014

Cyberpower_PC, CyberpowerPC / cyberpower rep has responded

“Dear Valued Customer,

We do show calls and emails to tech support and an issue with getting your windows activated as well. We are sorry you encountered an issue with your pc, but we have addressed your issue under service and thank you for your patience during the RMA process. Should you need any further assistance, do not hesitate to contact techsupport@cyberpowerpc.com or 888/900-5180.”

"Great computer, even better customer service and tech support. Easy to get in touch with CSR, even better: there was an individual who was responsible for my account, and I felt that made the experience very personalized and I didn't have to repeatedly explain myself or my situation to 13 different people. Very good company. We own 2 computers from Cyberpowerpc and will buy all future computers from this company!"

"Excellent overall experience. The PC and 25-inch monitor arrived much sooner than expected. It was quite easy to reach customer support when I had a question about my order. I will buy from this vendor again."

"I am overall satisfied with my order at CyberpowerPC. The price is great and it cost about 20% less than what I would spend if I buy all the parts myself (I built on a free shipping model and used a 7% off coupon). This is amazing! When I built the order online, I could see a lot of parts on sale or had rebates, all together making the price sweet.
The website in which I built the order is quite user-friendly. There are descriptions on most of the parts. However, some parts don't have any descriptions and this might need to be improved.
For the speed of processing orders, I placed my order on 08/11/14, and got the machine on 08/22. Since I am not in a hurry to get the machine, 11 days is pretty good although I couldn't wait to get it ASAP.
Anyway, the price is the most important factor for me to choose CyberpowerPC over ibuypower or other related merchants. I have used the machine for about 5 days and it is literally a monster machine.

"This the second system that have odered from Cyberpower. Why? YThey just build the best gaming system on the market. Ordering was easy and simple. I recived my new computer on time, with tracking all the way. Outstanding packing method. The set up easy and when Iturned it on it performed as it was dedsigned to do. All my files and setting installed without probem. As an 80 year old "gamer" I could not be any more pleased. If you want the best-- It is Cyberpower"

"Unit arrived on time and as ordered. Very happy with New system."

"The PC arrived on-time, well packaged and exactly as I ordered. The only problem was a strange ticking sound coming from the case (Zeus mini) - I realized it was probably a cooling fan hitting something. I opened the case and bent some stiff cables away from the fan and the noise stopped. When putting together a product and subjecting it to 2 QA checks they should make sure that cables are kept away from fans with enough wiggle room to spare in case things get shaken during shipping. I had one brief conversation with a CyberpowerPC sales person (Steve) after I placed my order to discuss/ask for a possibly different video card and it was a very rushed conversation - it sounded like they were extremely busy and every second counted. They weren't rude, just sounded very impersonal. Overall I think I got a good PC (absolutely love this mini case) for the price but this was not accompanied by a 5 star customer service. If you are not reasonably computer savvy this may not be the place for you to order PC from. I would probably not hesitate to order from them again, their prices are hard to beat."

"Great overall experience. I have purchased many computers and parts over the years (I'm 41). Never has ordering a custom made computer online been so easy. Their website and ordering system takes all of the guess work out of compatibility and cost while choosing each component for my needs. My new i7 computer has been running great for the last week as well. Games like Dayz, ArmaIII, Simcity, and Shroud of the Avatar have all looked amazing. I have been playing these with zero lag while live steaming. I have not had any compatibility issues. I would absolutely recommend using CyberpowerPC to all my friends and will be a return customer myself."

"Terrible company, ships broken computers and makes the customer pay to ship the junk back. Refund policy is a joke. Run away, don't be stuck with a $1200 paperweight like me. "

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-29-2014

Cyberpower_PC, CyberpowerPC / cyberpower rep has responded

“Dear Mozenrath,

Sorry to hear you had an issue. Our records indicate this PC is a few months old, but we are sorry if a problem happened. You do have a warranty and we can assist by providing warranty service on the unit. You also purchased the computer from a store that is not CyberPowerPC, so we cannot speak about another stores refund policy. We hope you request an RMA for service and allow us to assist you with addressing the issue you are having.”

"I had a great experience with CyberpowerPC. The ordering was easy, and they have a good selection of parts to choose from to fit any budget. My desktop arrived 2 weeks and 6 days after I placed the order. I have only been using it for two days so far, but It seems well put together and works with no apparent issues. The only thing I dislike is that they have branded the desktop case with a plastic logo (Which I believe is removable) as well as their logo during system start-up (which you can also turn off in the BIOS). Although it is understandable that they would brand a product they built, I would much rather have the PC feel mine, and not be branded with where I bought it from. I would recommend business with this company."

"I have been using my new gaming computer for a couple of weeks now and I am more than happy with it, I have not run into any problems at all whatsoever. Their website was really easy to use and navigate as well and I loved how if something was incompatible with your previously selected parts, it would notify you."

"CyberpowerPC provided me with awesome experience. the pricing was just right, assembling your own pc especially for a first timer (such as myself) is an intimidating experience, and having the professionals at CPPC is a relief, not to mention you can get a per-formatted drive to eliminate the hassel of setting up a system. If I had to do this again, I would without a doubt."

"It was my first time ordering a PC online usually i like to buy the parts for myself and assemble it... This until i found Cyberpower which let me choose the parts i wanted for my PC in very good prices . They even have an Overclock option :P ...I am not from USA but from Canada so that was kind of difficult because of my credit card and stuff like that but in the end i am very happy and got it delivered in a very good condition."

CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com is a merchant member
CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,847 merchant members.