Stores > CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com

• CyberpowerPC / CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com Elite Status
    • Address: 730 Baldwin Park Blvd, City of Industry,Ca.
    • Contact: Techsupport@cyberpowerpc.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.91/10 8.91/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.14/10 9.14/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.59/10 8.59/10

2016-08-28

Why build a system when you can buy one already set up for the same price!

"I ordered a system from these fine folks on July 22nd. It took roughly 16 days to get the system, since it was custom built. I could have built the system for $1380.00. I spent $1500.00 ordering it here, and they configured it, set it up, burned it in, and sent it to me ready to go. The same machine sitting on the self at a retail store would have cost $1700.00, and would have crap I didn't want (adware, bloated software, etc...). This system arrived at my door exactly like I ordered it. It fired right up, and I'm now playing games at 100+ fps with all settings at ultimate! Everything I asked for, they provided. I'll never buy another computer from a retail store again."

This review was modified by Teazar on August 28 2016 07:02:58 PM

2016-08-27

THE BEST CUSTOM GIG YOU CAN FIND AROUND

"CYBERPOWERPC IS WHERE YOU CAN FIND THE BEST PRICE FOR THE HIGHEST TECH OUT THERE.
I WOULD RECOMMEND FOR ANY BUYERS OUT THERE: "BEFORE YOU GOING TO BUY A NEW GIG CHECK OUT THEIR PAGE.

CyberpowerPC -

"I was looking to upgrade my old pc. I mainly use it for gaming. I felt I was in the market for something "good"...but I didn't want to pay for bleeding edge.

I was shopping systems from a few place (Alienware, etc), when I friend recommended Cyberpower. Honestly, I had not heard of them.

I found a system they offered that ticked off all of my boxes and more at a price that was way more competitive than anyone else was offering.

I got the computer 3 days ago (took about two weeks to build and ship) and so far so good. I'm really pleased.

This review was modified by jthandrahan on August 25 2016 11:17:36 AM

Lovin my new toy!

"My 5 year old superpower pc was starting to show it's age as far as keeping up with the newer games but still plays most no problem but decided to order a new computer the the superpower pc website it was very easy to pick the parts I wanted with lots of specials offered. When I received my computer it was professional packed and very easy to set up. I've been using my new toy for over a month with no problems I'm very happy with it."

Awesome deal, good quality

"Ordered both my desktop and laptop through Cyberpower and both have been great. Desktop has been running well for 3 years and I just got my laptop 3 months ago and its great. Competitive price, good components, good service. "

This review was modified by digitalmatt on August 25 2016 10:00:34 AM

2016-08-24

Great company and amazing customer service.

"One of the best companies I have dealt with as far as ordering a new computer. The website was easy to search around for what I wanted and e-mail updates on the status of my computer through the whole process from order confirmation to order shipping was a really nice touch. I have had my computer for a week now and I am loving how well it runs. I would recommend Cyberpower PC to anybody looking for a new computer."

THE EVERY DAY ALL DAY COMPUTER PLAY STORE

"It doesnt matter what your looking for CyberPowers PC can be, or already are built for your every day needs or wants I highly recommend buying a PC from, weather you want work on some video editing,office work, or just some mad gaming CyberPowers PC will take care of you."

This review was modified by Chunkkyyy on August 24 2016 10:02:14 AM

they are not all :)

"My computer was DoA when i got. Called they gave me a prepaid shipping invoice. i sent it off and it is on its way back all in under 2 weeks. i would buy another computer from them"

This review was modified by jessnowmeow on August 24 2016 05:35:23 AM

My new Arcus 34 from Cyberpower PC

"I was a bit skeptical at first because there were quite a few negative reviews regarding Cyberpower but I thought for the price it's worth a try. From day one when I asked them to custom build my Arcus 34 these guys were nothing but amazing. Very helpful, they responded to each and every email I sent and as promised my new PC arrived after about two weeks. The box was fully intact and they made sure everything was reinforced on the outside of the box to avoid any issues with potential damage during delivery. The assembly of my PC was fairly easy and all accessories were included in the box. I couldn't have asked for a much better service and I sure hope to do more future business with these guys. :)

This is my third "all in one PC" as I simply love the feel and look of those machines. In the past I had a 27 inch iMac and most recently a 34 inch HP Envy but both units crapped out on me. I saw back in January a few videos about the new fully customizable 34 inch all in one PC and when I went on line to do some research I came across Cyberpower PC and their Arcus 34. I don't know if it's ok to mention it but these guys were a lot, and I mean a lot (about $1,000 less expensive) than Origin and Maingear when I compared apples to apples.

As far a my PC unit goes? This thing is a beast and so far I am having tons of fun with it. It's only been a few days since I got it but I am loving it and I hope it stays that way. Everything on it is fully customizable and the best part ... Cyberpower upgraded me to an EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 SC from my original choice which was an Asus GeForce Turbo GTX 1080.

As far as I am concerned these guys are the best and personally I have nothing negative to say about them. I hope my new Arcus will last for years to come and when I am ready for an upgrade I once again will have the pleasure to deal with Bobby Wang and his team. :)

2016-08-23

Very inexpensive systems

"I've bought 3 systems from Cyberpowerpc.com in 12 years. Each one has had slightly better quality and of course performance. Every time, they offered the most cost effective gaming laptops.
Drivers are sometimes hard to come by, but it isn't a huge issue.
I've only had 2 other issues: needing to reinstall the touch pad drivers, and malfunctioning HDMI out (no audio to the TV unless I restart).

This review was modified by Matthew515 on August 23 2016 06:45:00 PM

2016-08-23

awesome system

"i bought this system for my daugthers bday present got it a week before she came into state thought i would try it out make sure it ran well before she got it and took it back across country after using it for a week i couldnt box it up for her bday wound up giving her money !!"

This review was modified by rcmwildblood on August 29 2016 04:24:40 AM

2016-08-19

Good System, Good price

"Got a lovely laptop for a good, competitive price.
There is a minor fly in the ointment, I had to make 2 returns within the first two weeks for issues that should have never occured (WiFi drivers and a suspect DRAM module).
First time the turnround was impecible, however the second time it tooK the best part of a week. Not too impressed with this as the laptop cost just shy of £900 and neither issue should have ever come up.
But that being said, good spec system at a competitive price and the comms from the company are very good. I'd recommend them over other similar suppliers that I have bought from.

2016-08-19

Quick service, everything ready to go and effective communication.

"I've ordered from cyberpower once before when my previous refurbished HP desktop died on me suddenly. They were a little slower on the draw then, but appear to have improved their services considerably since.

My order was rushed as I requested, but I'm no longer living on the mainland, I live in Hawaii. My choices for shipping were limited to 2 day air, or 1 day, but sadly, in Hilo, nothing gets here in 1 day so 2 day shipping it was, fine by me.

Their total pricing if I had picked the exact same parts myself was only $300 more than if I did it myself, and considering shipping and possibilities for testing or "Dead on delivery" parts, I felt confident in Cyberpower to make sure what they would ship me would absolutely work.

They did have a snafu, and had to let me know that a external hard drive I ordered was out of stock, after they shipped my computer. My only complaint is even knowing where I live they would only ship the hard-drive UPS ground, which would literally take 3-4 weeks to arrive, So I took the money back offer instead and bought the exact same one on amazon lol.

Overall they are a solid service if you don't want to a) Assemble your own computer, but know what you want. b) Don't have any local shops that carry the parts you want. (Like myself, Hilo hawaii has nothing in the way of real computer stores like Frys or microcenter.) c) are willing to pay a decent amount to have it pre-assembled and tested before it is shipped.

I like Cyberpower, they are a fair service with good parts and prices. They often have special and lots of little freebies that add up to a nice set of extras laying around.

This review was modified by fuzzum111 on August 19 2016 01:18:49 AM

2016-08-18

Cyberpower PC Rocks !!!

"This was the best buy I have ever made online. The details of the production and shipping times were always up to date and the team members involved in my order were very helpful. The ease of buying was the same as Amazon or any other site I have used to order products online. The delivery time and speed of production too some time. The actual product itself is phenomenal and is everything that CyberPowerPC said it would be. The computer is performing perfectly and has handled everything I have thrown at it so far. I am extremely satisfied with the quality that I paid for and I fully intend to continue to use CyberPowerPC for all of my future computer related purchases. I wish the keyboard that they send me would be backlight."

2016-08-18

Great service when video card went bad.

"I usually build my own PCs, but it had been over 6 years since I last did so and I felt out of touch with today's parts. I checked out CyberPowerPC mostly to see what parts were out there. And when I priced the parts individually, I saw not much difference in cost to having them build it for me. So I took the plunge. (That meant they had to install Win10, poor folks - I was at least nice enough to buy a second SSD & install it afterwards for Ubuntu.)

We had a few issues regarding shipping (they shipped it via UPS but didn't provide permission for folks to change the date or location, which turned out was a bit of a PITA). However, once I got my machine, I saw it was very well packaged and the cables sleeved and hidden. It looked a LOT better than any wiring I ever did. Heh.

Before I'd had the machine a week, however, I saw that the video was starting to behave erratically. Even in Ubuntu it was getting worse. I e-mailed the gentleman who'd kept me up to date on the build & answered my shipping questions and he directed me to their tech support. Tech support suggested a few things to try I hadn't already done (and I'm so pleased that they actually READ what I'd done so far) and when they didn't work, CyberPowerPC sent me an RMA for the dud card and sent a new replacement. I've been working with the machine now for a couple of weeks and no sign of video degradation - whee! I have a new PC! Love it love it!

This review was modified by trinalin on August 18 2016 02:01:07 PM

Share CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com's store rating

CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com is a merchant member
CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,514 merchant members.