Stores > CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com

• CyberpowerPC / CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com Elite Status

• Address: 730 Baldwin Park Blvd, City of Industry,Ca.
    • Contact: Techsupport@cyberpowerpc.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.90/10 8.90/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.31/10 8.31/10

Love CyberPower PC!

"This is the second gaming pc I've bought from Cyberpower PC. I'm very happy with my purchase, it's quiet and runs like a charm!

I've checked many other computer builders on the web and Cyberpower PC gives you the best value for your money!

I will be buying my next PC from them too!

This review was modified by jonvall1234 on June 27 2016 04:23:46 PM

2016-06-27

Only place you should buy a PC!!!

"They are extremely affordable. I already recommended it to many of my family and friends and a few of them already placed their orders. They order came in right on time."

2016-06-27

Great company, great service, great products!

"CyberpowerPC has been recommended to me by many people, and I'm glad it was. The product I bought (CYBER DEAL Z170-I7) was excellent, especially for the price it came at. Very strong system and very smooth running as well. When contacting customer service with questions I had, the answer thoroughly and swiftly. There were many shipping options, from standard UPS ground to APO priority mail. It didn't take long at all from the time it left the office to the the time it got to my doorstep. I would definitely recommend ordering from this company and I am looking forward to order from them again."

This review was modified by RockRodgers on June 27 2016 04:03:04 PM

Worst customer service ever

"Never contact me to let me know there was a problem with my order. Then cancelled it with contacting me. Then refused to do anything to help and refused to admit any blame. And told me the only thing I could to was reorder and have to pay more cause the special was over. Worst customer service ever Danny should be fired.
Nowhere in any of the email I received did it say that I need to contact the company and I call and talked to Danny and told me too bad reorder ohh it not on sell anymore guess your going to have to pay full price

This review was modified by cliff.sean on June 27 2016 05:46:48 PM
Rep reply posted Jun-27-2016

A rep from CyberpowerPC / cyberpower, Cyberpower_PC, has responded

“Upon viewing our records, a notification was sent to you stating that there was a problem with your order. Unfortunately, if a response is not received within a reasonable amount of time after sending this notification, then the order will be canceled; which appears to be what's happened here. If you have any further questions, you'll want to get in touch with our sales team directly via the following number.

Sales Support:
(800)707-0393”

2016-06-21

Pretty Satisfied for First-Time Purchase at CyberpowerPC

"This is my first time ordering from CyberpowerPC, and I must say that I'm pretty satisfied overall. For pros, the pc contained everything essential that I wanted, the service and sales representative was fast in replying to emails, and my gaming experience definitely improved with what CyberpowerPC built. For cons, the website didn't mention explicitly that the chassis that I was purchasing didn't have a DVD/CD drive, the processing/building/shipping process took quite a while, and the shipping/delivery instructions given to UPS from CyberpowerPC forced me to miss half a day of work so I can make sure I get a signature and receive my package. Other than that, I would definitely recommend CyberpowerPC to other people in the future, and I will definitely visit again if need be."

Shiny new laptop!

"My 6+ year old laptop was dying a slow death, and I knew when shopping for a replacement that I can be very particular about what I want. CyberpowerPC had the options that I was looking for (laptop, built in optical drive!, and oooo I didn't know I wanted a rainbow backlit keyboard but now that I see it...) and those that my husband insists I should be looking for (SSD). Bought during a sale, which included nice 'extras' thrown in (if you noticed how to select them when ordering) and upgrades to the options I wanted. I realized how much I've been spoiled by certain online retailers that offer 2 day shipping, as the 2 week timeline seemed to drag. It was nice that they sent updates about where the order is in the process though, so you know it's not forgotten in a corner somewhere or in someone's email inbox. I appreciate that they stuck to the timeline stated even though I ordered on a holiday weekend when they may have been closed/had a high volume of orders. Laptop arrived as scheduled, well packaged, and has all the stuff in it that I ordered. I had to email tech support for a silly question about Windows 10 that came installed (but not activated), and they were quick to respond even on a Saturday afternoon, which was a pleasant surprise. I've only had my computer for about a week, but have expectations to continue to enjoy it until it too passes (hopefully a very long time from now). "

This review was modified by kwviola on June 20 2016 07:48:26 PM

2016-06-20

Love my new Gaming Laptop!

"I bought a Tracer 15 special on the Memorial Day sale, and it is easily the best laptop I've ever owned! CyberPower is fast, professional, and easy to talk to when shopping online or calling to ask about an order! My games run great, and the red backlit keyboard is so cool to look at. Would highly recommend for all custom laptop builds!"

2016-06-20

Fantastic Bang for the Buck!

"I ordered the Gradudation special Tracer 15 gaming laptop from Cyberpower PC, and could not happier with the system. It runs like a dream, and has components that easily would cost an additional $300+ at other vendors. Their website is easy to use and functions just as well as a big-brand PC manufacturer's, and my only (very slight) complaint is that I could not check out with my Amazon credentials. Aside from that, assembly and shipping was prompt, and I was emailed at all stages of the order process with a status update. Now that I finally have the product in hand, I can easily vouch for their quality and service, and will definitely consider them for my future PC needs. "

This review was modified by dyrius87 on June 20 2016 02:46:54 PM

2016-06-20

Great experience, will use again in the future

"My CyberPower experience overall was great. Easily selected the options I wanted, CyberPower kept me in the loop during the process as to the status of my computer, and the computer arrived at my home with no errors or damage. CyberPower PC goes the extra mile to ensure that the PC is protected the entire time, which really impressed me.

Overall, I would absolutely buy another PC from CyberPower should the need arise. I would recommend them to anyone looking to purchase a gaming PC.

This review was modified by backwardsk on June 20 2016 02:33:42 PM

2016-06-20

Amazing machine for the price!

"Was looking around for options to custom build a PC. I settled on Cyberpower because of the wide selection of upgraded, and even big name brand products, to build a custom rig. Their prices are some of the best that I found. I spent about a $1,000 for mine, but it looks, acts and feels like a $2500+ setup! Their service is great, they are professional and kept me informed about all steps they took, from ordering, build and shipping. I had a question about why my build was taking extra time (while also considering there was a holiday during this period). I called and within about 2 minutes I was talking to a real live person who informed me that they had a large volume of orders and was working to get it shipped ASAP. He sounded very professional and courteous and I thanked him for his time. A few days later I received my new toy, unboxed it and ready to go!

10/10 would buy again!!1!

This review was modified by AgentJ386 on June 20 2016 01:54:04 PM

2016-06-18

4k gaming awesomeness!

"I ordered a Z170A-based system to replace my old PC (i7-2600k, gtx 660 Ti) from Cyberpower. Some hassle was found in the "billing address must be the same as shipping address" requirement but I resolved that by ordering again and changing the address.

Advice for anyone ordering from Cyberpower: Some of the web configurators will give you slightly different prices for basically the same system, so experiment with different configurators and options before pulling the trigger. In addition, look on Amazon and Newegg and get a price that it would take to build it yourself. In my case, sales, freebies, and pre-built convenience tipped the scales in favor of ordering from Cyberpower.

In addition, check the common sense boxes of compatible parts, reliable parts, and reliable power supply before you order. You don't want a system dead on arrival because your motherboard isn't built properly. tomshardware forums are helpful for this.

Processing and shipping took a little while (5/28-6/16, 20 days), but the system arrived without incident.
Brief rundown of specs:
i7-6700k (will overclock)
MSI Z170A Gaming Pro Carbon motherboard
32gb ram (2800 MHz, DDR4)
evga GTX 1080 (will overclock)
512gb SSD (SanDisk X400)
Corsair 300R case.
Do not buy a monitor from Cyberpower, you can almost always find a better deal on Newegg or Amazon (even with shipping costs). If you're looking for a budget 4k monitor, I'd recommend Monoprice. Their 28 inch UHD Select Series is serving me well at the moment.

I got this system with the intention of gaming in 4k, and I'm pleased to say it handles this well, running most games at high presets with at least 35-40fps.

This review was modified by ShipmatePolars on June 20 2016 04:50:03 PM

2016-06-16

Grande Extra Shot NO FOAM!!

"I found their website very easy to use when custom building every piece of my PC. I called their sales department with some questions and also found them very friendly and helpful. Everything moved along fine, I received my PC promptly, and it works just as expected. My only complaint is that I opted for the sound dampening foam. I built a high end PC and for the seemingly small extra cost I figured even if it only helped a little bit it would be fine. My PC came with only a small square of foam on only one side of the case. It has to be so worthless that had I known that is all they would do I would not have even paid $1 for it. So avoid the foam, but don't be afraid to order a custom build from CyberPowerPC."

This review was modified by piratetruck on June 16 2016 05:26:13 PM

Lighting Everything!

"These guys are faster than Jimmy Johns, freaking fast! Not only do they offer the most amazing wide array of products they make it easy for anyone from novice to **** techie to build their own machine with just the click of a button. I am on the novice end of the spectrum and the PC I built and received just a short time after is faster than a speeding bullet! I am so glad I found this site and am now a lifelong customer! "

2016-06-14

Good price! for a great product!

"This is my second Cyberpower pc, both were priced greatly for what I was getting. I finally thought after 4 years, it was time for an upgrade, and boy! was I glad when I got this new pc. I was recommended Cyberpower from a friend, and will never go with a different company. Definitely worth every penny."

This review was modified by jryyy on June 14 2016 03:43:35 PM

2016-06-14

Great system, and very good service

"This was the second gaming PC I've bought from Cyberpower, and I've been very happy with both systems. They offered very good value for money, and I think I got as good a system as possible for the budget I had. The ordering process was very straightforward, and allowed me to customize the components as I wanted. They also delivered ahead the finished system ahead of the originally estimated delivery date. All in all, a very positive experience!"

This review was modified by johndoh21 on June 14 2016 03:04:40 PM

Share CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com's store rating

CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com is a merchant member
CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,562 merchant members.