• Address: 730 Baldwin Park Blvd, City of Industry,Ca.
    • Contact: Techsupport@cyberpowerpc.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.04/10 9.04/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.01/10 9.01/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10

"I was looking for a cutting edge gaming computer (to Jan 2015 standards) and wanted fifth generation intel with DDR4 ram, etc. I happen to see CyberPower units at Best Buy and the systems were ok but they always had that 1 component in them that was just "ewww" to me. So I stumbled upon their website and realized I could actually build a system with every item itemized and they had this "year end" deal going. So I built exactly the system I wanted, usually when I do this on sites I brace for a facial slap price tag but I was amazed that the price was way lower than I expected. I kept rechecking and double checking. So I ordered, expecting a Bait & Switch call back, none ever came. At one point I called them because I couldn't figure out how to check my order status. The zip code field requires the new nine digit zip code, not just the old five. The agent was super friendly and didn't seem like he was just going through a boring process with me. So I get the computer delived (for free, that was part of the deal so yeah, you're not going to see any complaints from me about that) and the packing was solid. Even inside the case had stabilization foam. Every item in the machine was top shelf, no substitutions. The computer is completely amazing."

"first time buying from CyberpowerPC and I got a new years special. Great price for the product fast shipping, could not be happier with my purchase!"

"This was a huge purchase for me and I'm absolutely loving the pc. It has been a couple days and so far I have had no problems. Here's a breakdown of each category/why I picked that score:
Price: No better place to buy for price. If I bought the parts in my machine from newegg, it was actually more since I caught a sweet deal.
Product Quality: Tiny Paint chip on one segment of the case. There are cables that aren't connected, but I believe these are there as extra ways to connect parts/troubleshoot. Only thing not connected that I am a little confused about is the case fans included on the side, see-through panel of the case (however, the case run very cool with my selected max enermax fans). The PC's benchmarks are just too good to have these minor concerns weigh down the score
Shipping options: Couldn't argue with not only free shipping but -5% on the order.
Delivery: Arrived on time, but Nvidia code for free game was back ordered. I received the product after the 3-5 business days I was told via email.
Ease of Purchase: Although I had done a lot of researching before buying my PC, it still took quite a while examining parts for their value. I recommend using youtube (Linustechtips, jayztwocents) and tom's hardware when looking up what parts to pick.
Sales/Service: I had originally picked my parts on an earlier sale than what I ended up selecting. I had submitted my order and the PC was being made. However, I ran into another sale which offered a upgraded graphics card at a lower cost. I called and asked if they charged me the same amount, and just changed the one part to honor their current sale, but this could not be done due to CP's policy. Unfortunately, I had to cancel my order and resubmit my order, but it was well worth the wait for the lower cost and superior video card upgrade.
Tech Support/Service: During the purchase I found that the communication with my sales representative was unfriendly and rushed, despite my attempts to get straight to the point. This leaves me a bit concerned with contacting CP for tech support in the future. Yet, I understand the grind of work and the urgency to get back to it so I thought "4" would be pretty generous.
Website: Clean and easy to follow. I actually had fun making pc's on the sales page for free before my purchase to experiment.

"Within 5 years, I have bought 3 PCs from CyberpowerPC. All of the PCs performed perfectly, and I have had no issues with the hardware. Their customer support is excellent, responding swiftly to any of my calls. The price is good and the delivery is quick. Overall, I give CyberpowerPC a 5 out of 5."

"I had a good experience with CyberpowerPC. Their pricing is very competitive and they had great Black Friday deals. My computer shipped about a week after the original expected shipping date, but considering I ordered between Thanksgiving and Christmas, this is understandable. The computer I got was exactly what I expected and wanted."

"This is my second visit to CyberpowerPC.com. Both times I was very happy with the product quality and level of service shown by their employees. Only problem for me was a lack of shipping options."

"This computer wasn't so much for me, as it was for a friend that knew nothing about computers. From what I've been hearing from him. These computers are beast and that's what I was wanting to hear. I didn't want to hear "Meh, it's ok." I wanted to hear "This thing is a beast!" So, with that in mind. If your wanting to get a gaming computer for someone and you have little to no knowledge about computers. Call these guys and they will get you on track for the right computer. They have computers that require little maintenance to ones that have high maintenance. And by that, I mean from a simple dusting out once in a while to having to change the liquid cooling. Something that maybe simple to a lot of people, but also has a very high risk of damaging or destroying your computer.
In sort, would I personally buy a computer from these guys? Yes. Even though I'm very knowledgeable about computers, still I would buy one just because I have that much trust in their ability to do it right and make one hell of a computer.
Pay for the extra packaging for inside of the cases people, I can't stress it enough. It's better to make sure that video card / cards or the heatsink to keep that beast of processor cool will hold up for the ruff trip to your home is a good one. Nothing like seeing a broken off heatsink or video card because you went cheap wanted to save a few bucks and are now having to wait for new parts instead of playing that new computer.
Now, with that said. I do have one minor problem with the computer that my friend got. I don't know if the computer came with a disk for the drivers for the computer, but a warning would have been nice to let the person know that most of the hardware won't be working right off the bat. This is something that really wouldn't slow someone like me down, but to someone that is computer illiterate of computers. This could lead to a very bad experience and wanting to return it or be very upset and angry.

"This is the first time I have ordered a computer from CyberPowerPC and I am very impressed with the company. Phenomenal products and great customer service. Looking forward to doing business with them again in the future."

"I'm very happy with Cyberpower. Always looked online and played with the "dream build" and finally bought one during x-mas. Got one for the wife and myself. Amazing service and updates on what state your computer is in during the build process. I was emailed almost every week and once it shipped was at my house with in a few days. I would recommend this company to anyone and already have been."

"First time buyer, and I have to say, everything went amazing. I even ordered at a busy time of the year (black friday) and had really specific requirements. They also are constantly having sales going on. In addition, they give you a specific person to e-mail and call whenever you have a question about your order (either sales or technically after the order ships), and they were professional, super helpful, responded right away, and really made the whole experience completely easy and care-free (my person was Phillip who was awesome!). If you are getting a custom-built PC, i would highly recommend them."

"great site, easy to navigate, very well laidout"

"Website has a lot of options to build your perfect pc. At good prices. I would have only saved a 50$ on my pc if i did it my self. But why do that when you can have pros do it."

"I ordered a gaming laptop on Black Friday and was very happy with my purchase. It was a fair price and the machine itself is beautiful and easy to use. It's even customization which I actually wasn't expecting. I would recommend Cyberpower for any gamer looking for a new PC."

"Great experience with cyberpowerPC. Bought my son a gaming computers with no problem. Great price and it runs great."

"just recieved the computer I had made for my son....my son loves it, looks great, very fast. He tells me it takes his gaming to different level. I and he will recomend you guys to all our friends..........Thanks Cyperpower."

CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com is a merchant member
CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,897 merchant members.