Stores > CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com

• CyberpowerPC / CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com Elite Status
    • Address: 730 Baldwin Park Blvd, City of Industry,Ca.
    • Contact: Techsupport@cyberpowerpc.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.35/10 9.35/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.93/10 8.93/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.12/10 9.12/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.11/10 8.11/10

"Staff was very helpful when a part was just put on backorder. Walked me though all my options and was very professional. "

This review was modified by oneadam12 on November 17 2015 07:46:39 PM

"I am very happy with the ease of ordering, wide selection, overall pricing, and great sales update status messages. I ordered a new entry-level gaming desktop using their Black November event and was pleasantly surprised to find that I was able to order an AMD-based system and at a reasonable price. The ordering process was painless and the entire ordering system allowed me to select available upgrades and specials, as I ordered/configured my system. The shipping was as expected considering I didn't have to pay for shipping. Overall from ordering to receiving the desktop, it was only ten workdays...that included the custom configured rig. The status update emails were simple and they even advised of my back-ordered item. I look forward to doing business with them again in the future."

This review was modified by Blazingskull on November 17 2015 08:33:16 AM

"This is my third PC purchase from Cyberpower. I've had nothing but good experiences with them and I highly recommend them for any PC purchase you might be looking for..."

"This is my second computer system I have ordered with Cyberpower PC. I admit, I actually looked at other vendors to check their services, deals, and prices; like iBuypower.com. I found that Cyberpower PC has the better deals and pricing. After ordering my custom computer system I was really impressed with the "Status Updates" on my computer order from their factory personnel. They let me know every stage my order was in and let me know that all the components I requested for my system was in stock and prepped for assembly. I found this as a very impressive addition.

When I received my system, it was everything I thought it would be. I opened the computer case to look over everything and the workmanship was very professional and as I expected. Cyberpower PC does really good work and their "attention-to-detail" is right on point.

This review was modified by khbrick on November 17 2015 10:22:01 AM

"I ordered a Fang Battle Box, which Im very satisfied with. The website made it easy to build out a customized system. Customer service walked me through each phase, and were quick to respond if I had questions. I normally prefer to build my own, but they just made it too easy to resist :). Thanks CyberpowerPC!"

This review was modified by wacheson on November 13 2015 11:00:01 AM

"I'm very satisfied with my new gaming computer everything is working just fine. I will definitely be buying my next gaming pc from them as well in the future."

This review was modified by Denouncement on November 13 2015 08:22:01 AM

"CYBERPOWERPC Gamer Ultra GUA570 Gaming Desktop has an MSI Nvidia 960 video card with an 8 core AMD processor with 16 gig of ram. The case is stylish with a clear side panel where the cool green video card light effect is easy to appreciate. The case fans are blue lit and overall the appearance of the case itself and the organization seen inside the case are very professional. The system is quiet with fan surges when extra cooling is needed. I keep the case on top of my large desk to keep it few of dust and the noise from the fans is quite acceptable to me (your experience may vary).

The system runs my most demanding games at 60 frames a second and if you look into video tech very far you will find anything over 60 is over kill and the eye can't really see it beyond that anyway. So along with my two Cyberpower UPS (battery backups 1500 AVR and 1000 AVR) which have served me well for a few years the company has now proven to me that computers are another product I can buy from them with confidence.

I did interact with tech support and their customer service over an extremely minor issue with my system and even though minor in nature and zero affect on the system itself they were responsive and sincere I could not ask for more. My original review is on Amazon whose shipping practices especially for prime are widely understood as excellent.

This review was modified by d1south on November 13 2015 06:11:01 AM

"Ordered a cyberpower custom build pc. great selection and customizable, can get exactley what you like. timely shipping, and am extremely happy wif the new pc ^_^. Great jerb guys!"

This review was modified by matta_will on November 12 2015 06:33:01 PM

"I have bought 3 consecutive gaming computers over the last 5 years for family members. I cannot be more pleased with the quality of build and tech support that I have received from CyberpowerPC.

I have built my own PC's in the past, a cost comparison evaluation makes CyberpowerPC a no brainer considering the warranty and suppport.

This review was modified by ejfmail-53700 on November 12 2015 09:22:01 AM

"Great Pc, great build quality. Poor cable management which I spent an extra $29 on. Generic video card (POWERCOLOR R9-380) Yuck!!! They definitely need to give options on the Radeon Cards of who you want it manufactured by ( Gigabyte, Sapphire, XFX, Asus, AMD), anybody but POWERCOLOR."

This review was modified by applegatc on November 11 2015 03:22:01 PM

"Ordered a Syber custom build pc. very satisfied, very fast. exactly what i wanted!!!"

"Was very easy to pick a system and modify it to what I wanted. You definitely want to look through all options sometimes you can spend a couple extra dollars and double memory, power supply, or drive capacity."

"I just bought my first windows desktop from CyberpowerPC, and so far, it's been exactly what I wanted! I can play the games I want perfectly, and everything runs super smooth. There were a few minor hiccups with the installation process (the monitor required an HDMI cable, but only a VGA was provided), but once I got that settled with the customer service rep, it took all of a minute to fix. Since I'm not someone who knows all that much about every part of a computer, it was a bit confusing seeing all the options on the site, but with a friend to help me, it ended up working out fine."

"I am very pleased with the computer I ordered from Cyberpower. I look forward to using this product and I am happy with their results so far. If you need a reasonable price and good gaming PC I would always go to Cyberpower PC. It is cheaper than building my own PC from Newegg by price. "

"Overall the customer service experience was great, I wanted to make a change to the components after production had started and it happened painlessly. The PC arrived packaged well and everything is running great. Very pleased."

Share CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com's store rating

CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com is a merchant member
CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,689 merchant members.