Stores > CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com

• CyberpowerPC / CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com Elite Status
    • Address: 730 Baldwin Park Blvd, City of Industry,Ca.
    • Contact: Techsupport@cyberpowerpc.com

Customer service: Rating 9.12/10 9.12/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.53/10 8.53/10

2016-08-19

Good System, Good price

"Got a lovely laptop for a good, competitive price.
There is a minor fly in the ointment, I had to make 2 returns within the first two weeks for issues that should have never occured (WiFi drivers and a suspect DRAM module).
First time the turnround was impecible, however the second time it tooK the best part of a week. Not too impressed with this as the laptop cost just shy of £900 and neither issue should have ever come up.
But that being said, good spec system at a competitive price and the comms from the company are very good. I'd recommend them over other similar suppliers that I have bought from.

2016-08-19

Quick service, everything ready to go and effective communication.

"I've ordered from cyberpower once before when my previous refurbished HP desktop died on me suddenly. They were a little slower on the draw then, but appear to have improved their services considerably since.

My order was rushed as I requested, but I'm no longer living on the mainland, I live in Hawaii. My choices for shipping were limited to 2 day air, or 1 day, but sadly, in Hilo, nothing gets here in 1 day so 2 day shipping it was, fine by me.

Their total pricing if I had picked the exact same parts myself was only $300 more than if I did it myself, and considering shipping and possibilities for testing or "Dead on delivery" parts, I felt confident in Cyberpower to make sure what they would ship me would absolutely work.

They did have a snafu, and had to let me know that a external hard drive I ordered was out of stock, after they shipped my computer. My only complaint is even knowing where I live they would only ship the hard-drive UPS ground, which would literally take 3-4 weeks to arrive, So I took the money back offer instead and bought the exact same one on amazon lol.

Overall they are a solid service if you don't want to a) Assemble your own computer, but know what you want. b) Don't have any local shops that carry the parts you want. (Like myself, Hilo hawaii has nothing in the way of real computer stores like Frys or microcenter.) c) are willing to pay a decent amount to have it pre-assembled and tested before it is shipped.

I like Cyberpower, they are a fair service with good parts and prices. They often have special and lots of little freebies that add up to a nice set of extras laying around.

This review was modified by fuzzum111 on August 19 2016 01:18:49 AM

Cyberpower PC Rocks !!!

"This was the best buy I have ever made online. The details of the production and shipping times were always up to date and the team members involved in my order were very helpful. The ease of buying was the same as Amazon or any other site I have used to order products online. The delivery time and speed of production too some time. The actual product itself is phenomenal and is everything that CyberPowerPC said it would be. The computer is performing perfectly and has handled everything I have thrown at it so far. I am extremely satisfied with the quality that I paid for and I fully intend to continue to use CyberPowerPC for all of my future computer related purchases. I wish the keyboard that they send me would be backlight."

2016-08-18

Great service when video card went bad.

"I usually build my own PCs, but it had been over 6 years since I last did so and I felt out of touch with today's parts. I checked out CyberPowerPC mostly to see what parts were out there. And when I priced the parts individually, I saw not much difference in cost to having them build it for me. So I took the plunge. (That meant they had to install Win10, poor folks - I was at least nice enough to buy a second SSD & install it afterwards for Ubuntu.)

We had a few issues regarding shipping (they shipped it via UPS but didn't provide permission for folks to change the date or location, which turned out was a bit of a PITA). However, once I got my machine, I saw it was very well packaged and the cables sleeved and hidden. It looked a LOT better than any wiring I ever did. Heh.

Before I'd had the machine a week, however, I saw that the video was starting to behave erratically. Even in Ubuntu it was getting worse. I e-mailed the gentleman who'd kept me up to date on the build & answered my shipping questions and he directed me to their tech support. Tech support suggested a few things to try I hadn't already done (and I'm so pleased that they actually READ what I'd done so far) and when they didn't work, CyberPowerPC sent me an RMA for the dud card and sent a new replacement. I've been working with the machine now for a couple of weeks and no sign of video degradation - whee! I have a new PC! Love it love it!

This review was modified by trinalin on August 18 2016 02:01:07 PM

Great PC and Great Service

"CyberPowerPC was very easy to work with. My questions were quickly answered. The PC shipped as promised and arrived in excellent condition. I was very satisfied with my experience and would recommend CyberPowerPC to my friends and family."

2016-08-18

Great System, easy to order, all the choices I needed.

"Ultimately I began searching for the new NVIDIA GTX 1080. Many of the retail stores were out of stock yet were offering fully built systems that included the new card. A bit more searching and I found that these systems didn't come with any customization. That is, until I found CyberpowerPC. It was then that I decided it was time for a full upgrade to go along with my new graphics card. Having the freedom to choose my system and its specifications was key to my decision. Yes, I have ordered custom systems from other companies. However, CyberpowerPC had more flexible choices and were outfitted with the most up to date options. Including that elusive 1080. Sales also helped with a few tech questions I had along the way. It helped keep me from overspending on things I did not need so I could maximize my system. Everything came as ordered. It was also well packed so I had no fear of damage during shipping. I will certainly look to them for my next upgrade."

This review was modified by Sicarius on August 18 2016 01:01:33 PM

My go to site.

"Back in 2012 I found my friends wasting their money by purchasing under performing and over priced laptops. I spent days agonizing over the prices feeling pressured to purchase one my self. Luckily, I stumbled upon CyberPower PC and was able to build a quality top performing PC for a very affordable price. To this day, with only a few minor upgrades I am still able to any game I wish without any performance issues to speak of. When my friends finally got sick of their under performing laptops, I instantly recommended CyberPower PC to them. Needless to say they still have their PC's to this day as well and we happily game together. Recently I ordered their Tracer Series Summer Special for going out to college and got exceptionally speedy customer support when fixing a shipping issue I had. (My address is weird) In fact I am typing this review on that very laptop. Overall, I have had nothing but great experiences from CyberPowerPC and I know that in the future, should I need a new computer, they will be the first place I go. "

Great Company to buy from

"This is my second PC purchase from them and I look forward to another purchase in four years.

They had the best deals and most options for my needs. The daily deal on top was icing on the cake.

Great system

"Website is great, easy to use, ordering was fast and simple. My computer system was shipped promptly and arrived in a timely fashion. Everything was packaged neatly I ordered a custom desktop of higher end gaming and I absolutely love it. Everything is running beautifully. Best computer I've ever owned. Thanks cyberpower!"

My first PC

"Not really much to say. Got my pc as expected. Very powerful machine for the price. Every other website was $300+ for the exact same build "

This review was modified by Woodyp5000 on August 18 2016 10:19:51 AM

2016-08-16

best company to buy from

"really glad i decided to buy my computer from these guys and gals. Had a problem with credit card not working the first time and their customer service is awesome and takes minutes to answer the phone. Very friendly and helpful. When i receive the email my product had been shipped, it even arrives 3 days before its due date!"

2016-08-16

Satisfied with purchase of gaming computer

"I was shopping for a gaming computer, and ultimately had 3 options: (1) purchase an OEM product from a brand like Dell Alienware (2) Build my own computer from parts (3) use the services of a custom config company like Cyberpower or iBuyPower.
Generally, if you have the time and are willing to learn, option 2 is the best option. However, I was not interested in taking the time to shop for my own parts and learn how to build my own rig. Option 3 is more expensive than 2 generally, but saves you some of the hassle. The risk that comes with option 3 is a non-functioning build, and poor customer service.

Overall, I was very pleased with the desktop I purchased and the customer service I received. I opened up my computer and checked that all parts matched exactly what I ordered. Next, I did some basic stress testing of the system, and found it performed as advertised. I used customer service twice - once to resolve a shipping issue (was going to be at work during the times they would deliver the system to my home, signature was required for delivery) and once to ask a question about the hardware. Both times, I contacted customer service via email and received a response within 24 hours.
Having read a lot of horror stories online, I was certainly very worried about ordering from Cyberpower. I don't know what percentage of customers have major issues, but I am pleased and lucky to have had a positive experience. I would buy from them again.
I will update this review if I have issues with the computer or with Cyberpower's service in the future.

This review was modified by CrayZ1 on August 16 2016 11:51:06 AM

2016-08-14

Review of the Independence Day Tracer 15 special

"This was the best buy I have ever made online. The ease of buying was the same as Amazon or any other site I have used to order products online. The details of the production and shipping times were always up to date and the team members involved in my order were very helpful. One of the major components of the computer was back ordered and a team member personally emailed to alert me of that new development. We messaged back and forth a couple times and he answered all of my questions. They were able to get the part ahead of the time he said it would be available and they had it sent to me right away. The delivery time and speed of production were great. The actual product itself is phenomenal and is everything that CyberPowerPC said it would be. The computer is performing perfectly and has handled everything I have thrown at it so far. The power system and the cooling fan that I bought have also been awesome. I am extremely satisfied with the quality that I paid for and I fully intend to continue to use CyberPowerPC for all of my future computer related purchases."

This review was modified by stevemischel5 on August 14 2016 08:31:48 AM

2016-08-12

Cyberpower PC review

"I had great experience with cyberpower pc, overall great service and great products 5 stars."

This review was modified by AustinC209 on August 12 2016 04:18:05 PM

2016-08-12

Horrible Customer Service

"I ordered a computer from their website on the 9th of July. Due to a delay in parts, it did not get made till August 10th. I called multiple times for a status update which they did give me. I bought the computer with paypal credit and when time came to ship and pay for the system. Due to the delays, the payment was rejected by paypal and they sent me an email saying that I would have to give them a credit card or wire transfer. I chose to pay with paypal cause I could pay it off with payments since I don't have a credit card that high. They would not accept paypal again and refused to cancel and reorder the computer with the same deal I was given. I would have to cancel the order and resubmit an order online for a higher price and I wouldn't get the free stuff they had at the time of the sale. The Manager, Steve, was very rude and refused to help me in any way for something that was their fault. I was very understanding about the delays and I didn't even care. I got upset when he refused to help me. This company doesn't care about its customers."

This review was modified by kaibo11 on August 12 2016 12:17:30 PM

Share CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com's store rating

CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com is a merchant member
CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,517 merchant members.