Stores > CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.11/10 9.11/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.86/10 8.86/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.83/10 8.83/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.76/10 8.76/10
Voice your opinion! Review CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com by clicking a star below.

Great purchase experience.

"Easy ordering with no issues, kept me up to date on everything. Will be ordering from again."

Everything I expected!!

"Really enjoyed the whole process, one of the easiest sites to build a pc on and get exactly what you want. Site is extremely easy to navigate, I chose the standard shipping which was free for my purchase so no complaints there either, arrived a day earlier than expected and has run like a charm from the moment I turned it on!!! Definitely recommend CyperpowerPC to anyone looking to purchase a build to your specs gaming PC!!!!"

Very Satisfied!

"CyberpowerPC had a very easy to use website and amazing deals. Plus the customization options were seemingly limitless! Their customer service was spot on. They kept me updated every step of the way and replied to my emails almost instantly. I am very satisfied and will continue to use their site whenever it is time to upgrade my PC. "

Great prices for great P.C.'s

"Our company, Gonzalez-strength & Assoc. Inc. Switched from Dell to CyberpowerPC computers last year, and The quality and performance is so much better. You get twice the computer for the price. The parts are great quality with name brands so you know your getting a top built computer with the latest technology built in. Our Company has purchased over 8 computers just this year and our company users have not been happier with the performance and quality. I'm sure we will have our whole company on Cyberpower PC's in the future."

Awesome gaming system!

"First of all, the website was well set up for personal customization of any given system. It was easy to select all the components I wanted. Second, I didn't pay for any rush service, but the build and delivery time was still quite reasonable. Third, I had no problems with anything I received. The system works perfectly!"

These guys are great

"These guys are great, I've bought my last 3 pcs from them with no issues, the options they have blow the others out of the water!!
CS is also great keep you updated through the whole process

1st Time Buyer

"Experience was too painless. I fiddled with building my own PC and other site but ultimately settled on CYBERPOWER for the price, convenience and options. I was able to put together Exactly what I need to play the games I wanted to play while also live streaming. Upon checkout they even had offers for financing through third party which was a load off. I've had the computer for just about a month now and had no issues at all and have been able to do everything I purchased the PC for. I would definitely recommend CYBERPOWER to anyone looking for a new PC."

Best computers

"I needed a new gaming computer since my old one was outdated, i went with cyberpower for the fact that i dont have the time to build it myself. I love my new system, they even let me change my case to a better one and answered very quickly to my request. Over all a 5 star experience. Thank you"

2017-05-24

best custom PC at super saving price

"for me easy to mix and match all the components you want at the same time while never have to worry if all the piece will be compatible.
it wont let you pick a power supply that is to low or a case that wont fit the coolant system ect... for example
the prices cant be beat you can check to see other sellers and you will find it is at cost or less then you can buy the individual pieces
so with that said they build it an send it to your door in just a few weeks
for me theirs no better deal on the planet over the past 8 years i have bought 3 pc's from cyberpower and have been thoroughly satisfied

The best PC I've ever purchased

"I've been buying computers for a lot of years and without a doubt, this is the best one ever. Whoever assembled this did a fantastic job. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from them again and have told all my friends and relatives the same thing!"

best desktop ever

"i ordered a new desktop with open frame and it's perfect i love it wall mounted came ready for me to set up. much love #cyberpower #trick2g"

use with confidence

"I have had multiple machines from CyberpowerPC. They make getting the custom set of components I want easy. Build quality is truly excellent. I used to build my own systems for years but I won't do that again. The price isn't super competitive but when I factor in the time it would take to build my own rig from components sourced a little cheaper elsewhere then using CyberpowerPC instead is a no-brainer."

2017-05-23

Great experience with gaming laptop purchase.

"I customized/ordered a Massive Vector II. The customization options were numerous. I got exactly what I wanted for a good price. The laptop came in high quality packaging, and appeared to be perfect in appearance and functionality. No issues after setup. Games run fine."

2017-05-23

Excellent custom PC experience!

"I've had nothing but excellent luck in buying this latest PC from CyberpowerPC. It's my second computer and both my sister and parents have purchased PCs from them based on my initial (and continuing experience...) with them. That you can pick the individual components, have them assembled by competent folks, and receive a quality product is an outstanding PC-buying experience."

2017-05-23

"They make it so easy to customize options you want. You can build the exact machine..in my case a laptop...you need. They have great sales. Shipping packaging insures it arrives in great shape. "

Share CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com's store rating

CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com is a merchant member
CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,403 merchant members.