Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 9.10/10 5,057 reviews

CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com is a merchant member
    CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,874 merchant members.
  • CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com contact information

• Address: 730 Baldwin Park Blvd, City of Industry,Ca.
    • Contact: Techsupport@cyberpowerpc.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.84/10 8.84/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.09/10 9.09/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.51/10 8.51/10

All 5,078 Customer Reviews

"wow what service way to go justin xt 1114"

"Outstanding company. I have bought 3 custom laptops form them over the past 5 years. Great quality and price. Highly recommended if you are a power user of laptops"

"I purchased my Cyberpower PC direct from their website. I ordered it on a Saturday, paid extra for a 5-day build and for 3-day delivery, and it was delivered to my door the following Friday. Amazing!
The PC has been running great for a full week now, and it is very fast. This is my second Cyberpower PC, and I'm a happy customer. I recommend this company to anyone who wants a customized system without having to build it themselves.

Rating 8/104/5

"I was very satisfied when my gaming pc came. It was beautiful and ran perfectly. I am very happy this came and would recommend this to a friend"

Tisiphone's Avatar
Chicago, IL

"I was quite impressed by the professionalism and knowledge of the CyberPower team. I've had iffy experiences with some similar gaming computer resellers, and had none of them with CyberPowerPC. My system shipped with all disks and manuals included, with the original part boxes. The Windows install was clean, with no bloatware or adware. I requested the team leave my cabling to install my own drives, and they did so without argument. Altogether, a very good experience. I recommend them over their direct competitors."

"I needed a new PC for doing some graphic design as well some gaming on the side, and immediately thought of CyberpowerPC. I bought a PC from them a few years ago and love it, so using them again was a no-brainer. Great selection of components and the ease of use of the site makes it simple... you can save your configuration and make comparisons with other set-ups. I've really been enjoying my new PC and wouldn't hesitate to do business with them again."

"Over the years I have purchased something on the order of 15 desktop pc units from cyberpowerpc for my business network and for gaming at home. I get exactly what I need, configured exactly the way I want, with brand name components, an attractive price and perhaps best of all, a clean OS install with NO BLOATWARE. The worst problem I have ever had was a loose internal cable--but if you don't know how to fix a loose internal cable, you probably aren't looking at cyberpowerpc anyway. And once I had a memory stick fail after about a month, and they sent me a new stick, no questions asked. Lenovo, Dell or HP? At least for desktops units, fuhgeddaboutit! "

"I bought a 4th gen I7 with and ASUS Z87 pro and a NVIDIA 780.
What else could I say except to AMAZING! I have never even seen a faster computer before... The customer service and communication were exceptional! Highly recommended seller. Basically, if you want the best, don't skimp on your order. You get what you pay for. You won't be disappointed!

"This year I bought two AMD 8 core Cyberpower PC's with the Radeon R9 graphic card's in them. These are the first Cyberpower PC's I have ever bought. Right out of the box they worked flawless, not one issue and I have not yet had one. The performance was amazing and the PC case was nice and solid. I had both CPU's water cooled and again first time for that too, not one leak.

The company them selves were very helpful by answering any and all question's I had. Their response times were fast and professional, and I received my PC's in a timely manner.

Thankyou Cyberpower for my new toy's :)

Rating 8/104/5

"CyberPowerPC overall I would give them a 4 out of 5 stars. Their prices and options are fantastic especially when they are doing their mega deals. I am a casual to moderate gamer on multiple systems and they gave me a great deal and everything works great the only issue i have with the computer wasn't anything that they did it was the os was refusing to send sound through the hdmi for a bit its all fixed now. Ok so now that I have done the pros time for the cons. They have a policy that they won't tell you about until you call and ask them why your order isn't being processed the policy is that they won't ship anywhere but the billing address. I found this out because I live in hawaii most of the year but my billing address is in California. What happened was they tried using the shipping address as the billing address even though they let you say that the two are different. This delayed my order by about a week the only other issue I had was that they don't update their website about how far along your order is in their system til it ships. More clearly stated that my order said that my order was recieved for about 2 & 1/2 weeks and that's all until the day before it shipped when it finally changed through all the states in that one day. It went from order received to at the warehouse to product test to shipped in less then 12 hours the before it shipped after waiting for 2 & 1/2 weeks with nothing. I called them and emailed them multiple times and they were polite and explained exactly what I needed to know or do but it seemed as if they were slightly annoyed to be talking to me but I can understand that I can be somewhat high maintenance at times."

"I received my March Madness Z87-I7 Desktop computer on 4-3-14. This is my 4th computer that I have ordered for my lab from CyberpowerPC over the last 8 years and all are still working great. The process from selecting the computer and building with upgrades is really easy and the selection of computer upgrades are really superb. Most computer manufacturers limit you to one or two choices on a pick list and if your processors, video, SSD, or hard drives etc., are not on the list then you are S--- out of luck. It typically takes 2-3 weeks from the time you order to build, ship, & receive your computer. The computer is packed well and always arrives in great condition. Unpack, hook it up, plug-in everything, turn it on and good to go. Great job as always CyberpowerPC!! "

"I've had five Cyberpower Computers over the years and ordered this one for my sister. It works perfectly, and as usual was a lot more and better computer for the money than the Dells and HPs provide. Only once has one of their computers had a problem upon arrival--a video card that died. They replaced it quickly...both the on-line and phone help systems worked well. I'm very pleased with their prices, quality, and service, and will order from them again. "

"Overall, the products are awesome and properly works great. However, the price are quite expensive, but it worth buying for anyone that don't know how to build a PC. The shipping and delivery is quite long, and it tooks 3 weeks if there is no rush service at all. Although, the computer are in good shape and nothing is broken while delivery. The purchase are really easy and simple, the customize is exactly what I ordered. Importantly, the one I only rated bad that is the foam reduction SHOULD be installed to my computer, so the customers don't need to worry about what to do when its shipped home. There is one little thing that bothers me that the back-side metal panel is popped out little for no reason. Otherwise, everything is great and good to go.
The techinical support and services are pretty good since you guys only took one day to replied back or as soon as possible. The website are easy to use and know what to buy and which one to customize. I'm really proud to trust the company and would recommended the website and the company to my friends and others.
Rated: 8/10

"I just received my new computer from CyberpowerPC on 3/28/2014. It was great! The sales staff were very helpful, the computer was built and shipped on-time as promised and they even threw in a few free games, a mouse, and a keyboard at no extra charge with their March Promotions. The wiring inside the computer was the neatest I have EVER seen, the preloaded Windows software worked perfectly and I had no problems with any of the hardware. It is blazingly fast and I am 100% satisfied with their product and service. I recommend anyone to check them out. Their prices are extremely competitive! Good Luck and happy computing!"

"I've had no issues with either of the 2 computers I bought from CyberpowerPC. Good hardware, but a bit more expensive than building it yourself. "