• CyberpowerPC / CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com Elite Status
    • Address: 730 Baldwin Park Blvd, City of Industry,Ca.
    • Contact: Techsupport@cyberpowerpc.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.14/10 9.14/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.89/10 8.89/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.01/10 9.01/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10

"I recently bought my 2nd desktop computer from Cyberpower. It was an excellent experience. The March Madness deals that they were offering were quite appealing at the same time that my 4-year-old plus computer was getting more frustrating to use, so I figured it was time to go for it. The prices were good, the ordering experience was as easy as it could be, communication with the company went smoothly, delivery was fast and easy to track up to the minute, and the system is a dream."

"great site, trust worthy and good support.

the PC's come well built and on time so not much more you can really ask for.

"This is the third PC I bought from CyberPowerPC and it is working great!
The advantages at CyberPowerPC are the choices you are given to customize your PC and the lifetime support, among others.
CyberPowerPC is like wine. It gets better with age!!!

"Bought my first computer from these guys and got a quality system. Ran into some problems personally with my bank while paying and they held onto the deals I had to give me time to fix my issue so I give them an A+ when it comes to the care they have for their customers. Not only was it good customer service but also a quality product with expert care put into it."

"I couldn't have been happier with the ease of configuring and ordering a gaming PC from Cyberpower. If you can't configure the exact, and I mean EXACT system you want, there has to be something wrong with you or your specs. I initially thought the shipping might have been a little high, however the PC came expertly packed in two shipping boxes. No question that I would buy from them again. "

"Very good performance for its price. Bought the Fang Mini R9
and its performance is great. I could run CS:GO and Warframe very easily, and it was only about $400.

"Bought this wonderful gaming computer for my son's 17th birthday. Great product, great price. Absolutely love the graphics card. My son hasn't stopped playing. Would definitely shop Cyberpower PC again. "

"I have brought two PCs from them and both have niggling faults which show a lack of care of attention to detail. One one of them the disk and power lights don't work, on the other I received an external USB hub when I asked for an internal one - and the supplied internal USB only works on USB2, not USB3.

Niggling they may be, but when I spend $3000 at a company I expect them to get it right,

"I was planning on building my own gaming rig but after pricing out all of the components from other sites and then comparing it to CyberpowerPC's cost, the decision was a no brainer. CyberpowerPC's saved me close to $200!

After ordering my custom build, Cyberpower PC does a great job in communicating the status of the order. About a week and half later, the computer was at my doorstep. CyberpowerPC has exceeded my expectations. I recommend them to anyone that is interested in getting an upgraded computer system.

"This is my 3rd system from CyberpowerPC.I love the way you can customize the pc the way you want it.I personally don't think it's possible to build one yourself for the same price unless you had access to wholesale prices for hardware.The packing method they have is excellent,it keeps things like video cards from breaking loose from the motherboard in case of rough handling by shippers.Some sort of expanding foam bag inside the case.I will continue to buy all my gaming systems from CyberpowerPc."

"Shipping was faster than expected as the build process was expedited. So far the product is working great and everything was up to expectation."

"Quick and easy to purchase a computer. Great prices during holidays and events. I payed for professional wiring and it is done very well"

"I was a bit skeptical about ordering a gaming system online via a configurator. My experience with my last system was less than stellar (looks at the giant, over-priced, Alienware paperweight).

However I took a leap of faith and ordered the BEST gaming system I could afford. CyberpowerPC had all of the latest and greatest equipment, with an incredible amount of customization and options.

The system arrived in less time than quoted, I took it out of the box, plugged it all in and was at the start screen in less than 10 seconds (after Windows updates of course).

I had contacted the company via email several times before and after my system arrived. The responses were accurate and prompt - refreshing in today's environment of lackluster customer service.

I would recommend CyberpowerPC to anyone who is looking for options, reasonable pricing, and reliable system.

"CyberpowerPC made a top of the line machine for me cheaper than I could have even made it for myself by buying the parts online. Excellent quality products and fast service!"

"I was able to get my order within a timely matter and was able to know when my computer was going to be sent from the delivery system. The computer runs great."

Share CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com's store rating

CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com is a merchant member
CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,855 merchant members.