• CyberpowerPC / CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com Elite Status
    • Address: 730 Baldwin Park Blvd, City of Industry,Ca.
    • Contact: Techsupport@cyberpowerpc.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.12/10 9.12/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.88/10 8.88/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.96/10 8.96/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10

"I'm a repeat customer at CyberpowerPC because of the excellent price and quality build. My last system lasted me 4 years of heavy usage before I decided to upgrade. The only minor downside is the layout of their website. "

"Just purchased fangbook laptop from cyberpowerpc.
great customer service, easy to shop website. laptop works great and good price for what i got. i would highly recommend cyberpowerpc for your next laptop purchase.

"I am a graphic designer and also a heavy gamer. I was told about cyberpower by several of my friends who had used them and really liked them.So I figured I would give them a shot. Let me just say that was the best decision I could have made. The order process was fast and extremely easy. The products I looked at and received are just great. The shipping was fast and hassle free, and the customer service was top notch. I highly recommend them everyone and will continue to use them in the future."

"I bought a gaming computer from cyberpower so I can play more graphically intensive games such as GTAV and Witcher 3, and I have to say my computer I received was very well put together and is very fast and isn't even phased by maxing out graphics in GTAV.

My only minor problem with my system is that the front fan on my push pull radiator is quite loud when it is spinning at the max level, but when turned down it is nearly silent.

"I am impressed with the package as a gamer this thing is awesome!! Tried all my favorite games an oh boy it is so much faster than my off the shelf gamer from local store! After a call with tech support which was fast and helpful was sent a shipping label for a quick fix to remedy a motherboard issue or something minor."

"I am a senior aged Electrical Engineer and I have always built my own in order to get the best components with the highest quality and workmanship. Recently, I purchased a top of the line gaming desktop from CyberpowerPC and couldn't be more pleased. It is an outstanding machine that I couldn't have built any better myself at a better price. The order process was so pleasant, I've volunteered to order for friends. I wish I'd have discovered CyberpowerPC sooner. "

"Cyberpowerpc has provided an interface that makes shopping for a gaming computer simple and easy. For someone who is unfamiliar with PC related components and accessories, I admit, I was skeptical at first, but after doing some research and finding what I wanted, I was satisfied. The support/sales team made sure to update my shipping status when needed and remained in contact with me until and even after my laptop was received. If there's one thing I could criticize, it would be the wait and anticipation for the computer to arrive. Though, take this criticism with a grain of salt because if all it takes is eight days to build and double check the quality of a laptop, personally, I would rather wait and get a functioning, overall complete product, then being disappointed getting a it with cables and stuff pouring out of it. Overall, you guys got a new customer who will be recommending you to friends and the likes. "

I've been browsing custom built PC websites for years now. I've ordered two PCs, each one from a different company, both with top of the line parts. The first time around, I spent $3,0000 on my PC. That was six years ago and was NOT from Cyberpower.

The PC was mostly well put together, but some screws were missing and others were forced into place and when I built the PC online, I apparently selected parts that didn't work with each other, so I had to re-select my parts it before I could have it built.

This time I used Cyberpower to create my PC. I spent $1,800 on a high end PC. The entire PC was carefully put together, with attention to fine details. It looks incredible and it's very solid. No corners were cut. Six years later, $1,200 cheaper and more effort was put into building it? It just doesn't get any better than that. Cyberpower is great at what they do. Now on to the website itself.

The website is setup very well. It's easy to browse, it's fluid and it's easy to find what you're looking for. Not just that, but Cyberpower makes sure that you never mix and match parts that won't work together. Either there isn't an option to pick something that's incompatible, or you will get an big red exclamation mark on your screen that tells you exactly what is wrong with your current build and what you need to do to fix it before you place your order.

There is a very wide variety of parts to choose from. There's so many options that you'll have a tough time choosing what you want, assuming that you're on at least somewhat of a budget. You can even choose from a lot of different brands. I must have built my PC ten times before I settled on something, but I really enjoyed it. They have all the major brands to choose from. They even have customizable laptops, mini PCs and the new PC "consoles." They really do have it all. The options are endless and there is something for everyone.

I also had to contact customer service a couple of times due to a PayPal error that kept happening whenever I tried to order my PC (not Cyberpower's fault. The PayPal checkout page doesn't work right when applying for PayPal Credit). Steve was very quick to respond to my emails and he took care of things for me.

So all-in-all my experience with Cyberpower was perfect. I would recommend them to ANYONE who ever plans to buy a PC, laptop or a living room PC "console." You just can't go wrong with Cyberpower.

"This was my second time buying a PC to CyberPowerPC and the only words that i have to describe this company is EXCELLENCY.
They attend to the customer of a perfect way, giving options and ever offer us high quality products always doing to feel the customer satisfied and happy with his order , if i would have another chance for buy one PC i will choose CyberPowerPC and i will recommend it
Thanks a lot for always help to the customer.
Best Regards
Joseph

"I was very pleased with CyberPower. The website was easy to use and the options available for easy to change. Any question I had about an option was quickly answered right on the website.

I tried to price the items on Amazon to build the computer myself and save money, but it was actually cheaper to buy everything from CyberPower and let them build it for me. The next computer I purchase will be from CyberPower.

"I was looking gaming laptop and my friend introduced me the website. I been searched many other websites but could not found what I wanted. If I was satisfied with price, the spec was not good, if the spec was good, price was too high. However, cyberpowerpc had the laptop that satisfied me on both price and the spec.
Another great things that cyberpowerpc that had was I can build my own laptop by paying extra (some are free). Since I am not knowledgeable at computer system, my friend helped me out with options to add on. He and I were very enjoyed on adding the options and satisfied with them.
Since they are actually building the laptop once the order made, it took about 2 weeks but they continuously updated me. I also forgot to add free mouse at the time I placed on order. Once I found out and called in 3 days later, they kindly spoke with me and add the mouse on the shipment. Oh, and their e-mail response was also fast and kind too.
Only bad thing about the laptop is short on battery. Let me compare with my old laptop. My full charged old laptop (not gaming, just regular) becomes 70% of battery if I closed the screen and puts in a sleep mode for 24 hours. The new laptop (cyberpowerpc) would be turned off in same condition. However, What I got is a gaming laptop. I can still play online game 3 hours straight with no charger. So this is not really big deal to me.
Overall, I am very satisfied with CyberpowerPc.com and the laptop I got.

"Hello my name is Patricia Smith. I ordered a 1600 dollar machine from them at first I was a little hesitant. But am I glad I did the machine is a beast and runs like a charm. It was wired professionally and looked real clean inside alot better than I was expecting. I been using the desktop heavy everyday and so far didn't have one problem other than software on my part. I use it mostly for gaming. It is my first gaming desktop and was not really sure what to get. There sales rep helped me with everything to pick out compatible parts and parts that are good for gaming. My order got to me within 9 days not including weekends witch is super fast I was not expecting it but when I woke up it was in the house I was so happy. As of now my money was well spent and I will forever be a customer. They were friendly and very helpful as long as you don't get snippy with them remember there people like us there's no need to flip out on them. my friends ordered after seeing my beast of machine and not one has a problem and there all in love with it as much as I am. And cyberpower was very fast at responding to emails witch was highly appreciated. So I would recommend to anybody in need of a good gaming rig or for everyday use if you don't know what to get they will gladly help they did with me. Thank you cyberpowerpc for my beast desktop. I will be ordering again in near future. And a shout out to sales rep Bobby Wang for helping me for everything it was appreciated greatly."

"Cyberpower PC did a great job handling my order and they kept me informed with any issues. "

"This was my first time purchasing from CyberPowerPC and I was anything but disappointed!

First off, the forums are helpful for anyone who does not know anything about computers but still wants some nice hardware. They have good forums and people are always willing to answer questions and share some opinions.

Second, the prices! The prices are great and especially keep an eye out for sales. I got mine for an amazing deal and it came with a lot of free attachments. If you see some, don't wait!

Third, the customer support! They are actually helpful and quick to respond. There are multiple ways to reach people, through email, phone, or live chat so there is always some way to talk to someone if you have an issue. I made a mistake and they were able to quickly rectify and show me what I did wrong. There were no problems.

5/5! If I need a new laptop next, I know where I'm going!

"This was the 2nd computer I have ordered from this company. I have been very happy with both purchases. I would (and have) recommend them to other people looking for a great way to get what you want at an affordable price. "

Share CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com's store rating

CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com is a merchant member
CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,838 merchant members.