• CyberpowerPC / CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com Elite Status
    • Address: 730 Baldwin Park Blvd, City of Industry,Ca.
    • Contact: Techsupport@cyberpowerpc.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.10/10 9.10/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.84/10 8.84/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.01/10 9.01/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.29/10 8.29/10

"I have white-boxed for years, but CP was able to provide me with a system slightly cheaper than I could have built it myself. Plus they kept me aware of every step in the process.

The only bad thing that I could think of, if I had to find one, is that the system took longer than I would like to have been built/shipped. However, that could have been many things causing it.

"The CyberpowerPC process and customer service is outstanding. They were very helpful in making changes to my order before shipping and the gaming PC I purchased is great! I recommend to anyone looking for a great PC with no hassle to shop at CyberpowerPC!"

"I had purchased four desktop computers and two laptop computers from CyberpowerPC when I made this purchase. Everyone of my desktops served me well. I still have the second laptop I purchased from CyberpowerPC too. I was using it to watch MP3 files on my TV.

This new laptop I purchased for my business. It arrived in a timely manner. I have had and used the laptop now for several months. I have not had any problems with it. I purchased a larger hard drive for the operating systems and switched it out without any issues at all.

"This is my first purchase from CyberpowerPC and I must admit that the service, the product and the communication were all over the top. I had been watching the units offered by them and then my IT manager suggested the one I purchased. It is just amazing that I have been missing all these features all these years. Thank You CyberpowerPC."

"Simple, quick, and awesome! I have now purchased my second computer from cyberpowerPC and I couldn't be happier with the products. The customer service is even better on top of that. You won't be dissapointed with CyberpowerPC.com."

"Ordered a PC from Cyberpower. The order process was fun (also frustrating in the sense that there were options offered that I would have loved but didn't have the $$ for). It did take a few weeks to build & then ship the PC, but it arrived on the original date specified.
PC had an issue out of the box as it began not responding and needing a reboot. After installling all Windows updates and pc component drivers the pc was still occasionally hanging up.
Called Cyberpower support and was walked thru a BIOS change...PC is working fine now.
Overall I am impressed with the order process, the PC that I ended up getting, and Cyberpower support.
I would recommend Cyberpower to anyone

"I have purchased 4 Cyberpower PCs over the years. The computers are awesome; I replace them only because of new hardware or software releases. I would never consider buying from another manufacturer due to my success with my Cyberpower units. Their website is the best place to build your own custom computer; I have built 3 on their website and purchased one from a retailer. I highly recommend them to all my friends and family."

"I greatly enjoyed the cyberpowerpc support and feedback throughout my entire time shopping."

"Cyperpower PC had/has AMAZING deals, I ended up saving money than if I had bought all the parts independently, and I get the bonus of having surety of it working and minimal effort required. I am not very tech savvy, and knew just enough to decide what I wanted in my PC but not enough to tinker with it and put it together. Also the customization of parts was great!! No problems with wiring or case on shipment will definitely buy from them again!!!! Only downside was that it took a while to ship. The payoff was definitely worth it though."

"i have had an awful experience dealing with this company , i would never recommend them to even an enemy. post sales support is absolutley horrible. "

"I am a computer tech that loves building my own systems but in 2008 I had no time between work and school to build one so I ordered a desktop and it was fantastic and very clean and well wired. So when I needed a new laptop instead of shopping around I went straight for Cyberpower PC. What I got was great customer service and a powerful machine for a great price compared to other "HIGH END" sellers. I love my machine and it was put together and shipped quickly. Great place to by desktops or laptops. "

"This is my second system from CyberpowerPC. My first system lasted almost 6 years. I really got my moneys worth out of it, and in that time it was flawless. So when it came time to replace it CyberpowerPC was my only choice. They make a quality product at any price and are always there if you have a question or problem. They have always been fast and freindly when ever I called, but because they build a great product to start with, we only talked twice. I am so looking forward to playing games at their full potential with my new system, my old system was really showing it's age. I knew it was time to replace. The only problem with my order had nothing to do with CyberpowerPC. Because of a strike on the west coast, the case I ordered was stuck on a ship in the Pacific Ocean. CyberpowerPC was quick to let me know about the problem and helped me pick a different and after seeing it, a much better case. After that I had my new system in less then five days. I can't afford to buy one of those "power dream systems" for 5-10 thousand dollars, but CyberpowerPC built me a system that makes me feel like I have one. Always fast, clean, reliable and if ever needed there with fast and friendly product knowledge and service. "

"I have used CyberpowerPC several times.
I have configured a computer for a friend and also bought several computers from them for our engineering department. Pricing has been great, customer service has been excellent and support was very helpful when I did have a problem with a faulty power supply.
I'm looking forward to purchasing my own personal gaming computer from them in the near future!

"over all I got a great system at a good price would recommend them to anyone."

"Ordered two (2) new gaming towers and could not be happier. They are as beautiful as they are powerful and the buying experience was pretty flawless. Carlo C. assisted at every step making sure I had exactly what I needed. Plan to use CyberpowerPC again and recommend. "

Share CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com's store rating

CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com is a merchant member
CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,841 merchant members.