Stores > CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.15/10 9.15/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.80/10 8.80/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.01/10 9.01/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.76/10 8.76/10
Voice your opinion! Review CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com by clicking a star below.
2017-04-19

"This rig is one of the best purchases I've made in a long time."

Great computer, great delivery

"Got the exact computer I wanted within the budget I set, and am very happy with it. It actually was delivered to my house on the day that CyberPower had originally stated that it would ship on, so I was pretty happy about that as well!"

Great product....love it!!

"I ordered VR ready custom cyberpower pc. excellent product. works great. shipped in good time. love the product and customer service. Got a lot of free stuff and upgrades during the sale....will buy again. Very satisfied!!"

2017-04-19

Quality Custom Built Computers!

"This has been the 2nd computer I've had cyberpower pc build for me. I was very impressed by how well they build their computers and at a reasonable price. I had them build a 2nd computer for me and was very impressed not only with the customer service I received but also with how well they assembled the computer. They could have easily put all the components together but they took their time to ensure cable management was done correctly so it gave the computer a clean nice look. Throughout the whole process I talked to a customer service representative who kept me informed through the whole process. The packaging was done well so as not to damage the computer. Shipping was quick and I received the computer before I expected it. Thank you Cyberpowerpc for providing quality custom built computers. "

2017-04-19

Great PC and great customer service.

"Purchased another PC from Cyberpower (3rd one in 10 years). Went to their website picked my build, ordered and received my PC all within 10 days. It's just what I wanted and is working beautifully. Keep telling my family members to quit buying those "big name" brand computers, my Cyberpower PCs always last 3 times as long. I couldn't be happier with my purchase."

CyberPower is Awesome!

"After debating for the last year what kind of Gaming PC I wanted a friend told me about CyberPowerPC. It was by far the right choice the website is set up so nice and building your own custom PC couldn't be easier. When building with CyberPower you don't have to worry about every little thing because they do it all for you. On top of the great computer their costumer service is amazing and you can reach out to them for anything and they will be more than willing to help.
I will be returning to CyberPower for my next PC and recommending them to all my friends! An A+++ company!

Great!

"The support was quick and very helpful. Through critical thinking from customer support, I was able to get everything running smoothly."

Excelent

"Cyberpower shipped the pc in 3 days. Arrived in a beautiful shipping box. Everything worked out of the box. After the awful experience I had with Digital Storm this was a breath of fresh air."

Great experience purchasing a PC

"I had a great experience purchasing a PC from them. Their website and payment system was great, but what was really great was that I received email updates at all stages of the purchase. They kept me updated about the status of my purchase.

The computer runs great, and it even arrived a couple of days in advance or their originally estimated deliver date. I will definitely use them again.

Excellent deals and experience

"This is my second purchase of a gaming machine with CyberpowerPC. After customizing my gaming rig exactly how I wanted it to be, I got my machine in a timely fashion.
All I had to do was plug it in and I was ready to go!
They were quick to respond when I had a minor question and solved my issue right away!

Gaming PC

"I just purchased my first custom built PC from Cyberpowerpc about a month ago and couldn’t be happier! I received everything in perfect condition, all the parts were professionally wired and installed and the shipping was fast and secure. The computer ran like a dream from the moment I pulled it out of the box and plugged it in. If you are looking for a custom built PC but don’t have the time or knowledge to build one yourself, I highly recommend buying your computer from here. I didn’t know much about building PCs so this was extremely convenient for me. Will definitely do business again."

Great!

"Computer came as expected. Computer works great and fast. Shipping was great. I would definitely purchase again from in the future and would recommend to others as well. "

Top notch!

"Amazing service! Amazing build! Amazing price! Couldn't get better than this!"

2017-04-17

Great Desktop at an affordable price

"I ran into zero problems during my purchasing experience. In fact my desktop came in a few days earlier than expected, and I live in Hawaii where shipping takes longer than the normal. My desktop computer was everything I expected and more. I can run any games at medium to ultra for just a little more than $1000, which was my budget. The freebies are now $5 which is no big deal I got a really good RGB keyboard that works just perfectly. And the daily deals are the best. I waited for the free 240gb ssd that came with a purchase of an hdd which comes with every computer. Overall if I had the money I'd purchase another computer from cyberpowerpc since the quality of the computer is above the price I paid for it."

2017-04-17

Above and Beyond

"Just purchased my 8th PC from Cyber Power over the last 13 years.
2 for Son, 2 for Daughter, 1 for Daughter-in-law, 1 for brother-in-law, 2 for me.
After comparing prices with other companies I always find the best deal with Cyberpowerpc.com.
The web site it very easy to use and after the order was complete they e-mailed me updates as the PC was being built. They carry and use the latest products on the market with very reasonable prices.
Shipping was just as they stated.

Share CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com's store rating

CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com is a merchant member
CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,417 merchant members.