• Address: 730 Baldwin Park Blvd, City of Industry,Ca.
    • Contact: Techsupport@cyberpowerpc.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.04/10 9.04/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.71/10 8.71/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.01/10 9.01/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.71/10 7.71/10

"This is my third computer purchased through CyberpowerPC. I have always had positive experiences with CyberpowerPC and will continue to buy my computers through them. The selection process and ease of purchase makes buying a new computer the way you want it very easy. I received this latest computer a week earlier then expected, and packaged with great care. Thank you CyberpowerPC."

"Tremendous customer support, timely arrival considering it is a customer build, and a tremendous computer exactly to my liking and specification."

"This was my third desktop PC purchase from Cyberpower and I couldn't be happier. When ordering, I could customize the PC just the way I wanted it (making the trade-offs between price and value myself). The PC worked straight out of the box."

"It took some time to receive, configuration was customized.
The computer internal was package/organized very well – wires and components tightly organized.

No issues once I installed OS – All hardware working as exacted

"Honestly, I was very sketchy about buying a computer from the internet. But the amazing service that cyberpowerpc showed me put me at ease. They had great customer service and my computer runs perfectly and I haven't had a single problem. I would definitely buy from them again."

"CyberpowerPC is an excellent company. I did a lot of searching online to find a good replacement for my old computer and found them. I went to their site, and liked what I found, though there are some reviews out there that give an unfavorable opinion, I truly believe them to be a tiny minority of instances.

The Experience: Their site is very easy to navigate as well as quite informative. and their prices are incredible. I myself bought a customized AMD computer using their configurator. It guides you step by step on what you can choose and advises you when certain combinations are not advised. When done, ordering is a breeze to complete.

Cyberpower appoints a specific sales rep to you throughout the manufacturing and shipping process, who will email an update to you each step of the way.

The Computer: My computer came safely packaged. Opening and setup is as easy as it can be. My computer was incredibly well put together and runs like a champ. In my opinion, Cyberpower gets a well deserved thumbs up.

"Great services and Price!! The quality is amazing. Love the computer and the peripherals. Thanks Cyberpower!!"

"This was my second computer system from CyberpowerPC and both experiences were outstanding. Great service and a great product."

"This is my second system with CyberPower, and I've been very satisfied with both. Their sales/service support is easy to get into contact with - you can just use chat, and they are very helpful with answering questions. The system shipped even sooner than they said it would, and it arrived very well packaged. The shipping was on the high side, but I prefer to pay more and have my system arrive intact! Love the variety of hardware available. Overall, a really great experience. "

"Ordered my computer in July,now here it is September having issues with graphics card.They want me to ship it and pay for the card,before i even get a new one.Also,expect me to PAY for the shipping.I dont have the money to ship off things I did not break. So i gotta to ship their faulty part,and hope I get another one back.They lost a customer here."

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-23-2014

Cyberpower_PC, CyberpowerPC / cyberpower rep has responded

“Dear Valued Customer,

We apologize you had an issue with a part. If a part requires warranty replacement, a replacement part will be provided once the defective item is received and than will be shipped to you. We look forward to assisting you with the RMA process. Should you have any any other questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at 888/900-5180 for further assistance. Thank you.”

"I ordered a Raven X6 Laptop and it was awesome. It was on time and it even included an additional mouse. I really love the customization options that are available in cyberpowerpc and all the promotions available."

"I wasn't expecting much going into this, I'm not gonna lie. The internet's full of negative information, so I expected the worst. Plus, I've had bad experiences with pre-built PCs in the past.

I was quite surprised with my experience in the end. Thanks to their Labor Day sales I was able to get 'better' parts than the ones I could've gotten from Newegg/etc building my own. Which absolutely perplexed me. Having built my own computers in the past, I knew how much cheaper it usually was.

However, with free upgrades to 4.2GHZ Quad Core instead of 3.2GHZ and other such deals.. It wound up being cheaper to have them build it for me. I was very happy with the results.

They shipped it out to me 'before' the estimated time, giving me Email updates consistently despite me being able to track it myself. Quality service imo. There 'was' a delay in shipping, but that was on UPS' end, 'not' CpPC.

I opened up my PC when it got here to see how they did: All the cables were connected properly, tucked away nicely for maximum air-flow. RAM and Vid Card were secured snugly. They'd already set the BIOS so my RAM ran at it's proper speed, rather than the slower default. Allowing my computer to recognize 8GB rather than 3.6, and allowing for maximum DRAM Speed and proper timings.

Really, I have no complaints. They answered my questions when I Emailed them, they shipped me a quality product and the price was definitely right.

Would definitely recommend them to friends, to be honest.

Full Disclosure: I was asked to write a review, but they didn't say it had to be positive. I could've been as negative as I wanted here, but honestly.. No reason to be yet. I'll be sure to update it if things go badly, but so far so great.

"Everything was great good communication only problem was that one part was back ordered they let me know quick and i chose to wait but it was worth it works great for my needs and the engraving was great would buy from again "

"I purchased this system during the labor day special they were having. Included in the sale was an upgrade to double the Hard Drive. The price they were offering the system bare with no monitor was a great sale point. The price set at below $900 before taxes included free shipping. The shipping was free and arrived quickly with no issues. I was constantly notified during the building procedure and shipping status. The overall quality was great and have had no issues using or setting up the system. Overall I will say that this store offers great pricing for PCs and great deals for all levels of user from beginners to professional, they offer competitive pricing and massive variety as well as customization."

"I've used CyberpowerPC for a few years now for both my personal and professional high end builds. Their prices are inexplicably great and I cannot stress how much time I've saved with new builds because of their website. They make sure you select compatible parts during the part selection process which has saved me hours and hours of checking compatibility. All the builds have been well put together and well packaged and I'm be returning again and again as a customer. I also refer all of my less technical friends here when they want a nicer setup."

CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com is a merchant member
CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,844 merchant members.