Stores > CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com

• CyberpowerPC / CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com Elite Status
    • Address: 730 Baldwin Park Blvd, City of Industry,Ca.
    • Contact: Techsupport@cyberpowerpc.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.01/10 9.01/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.21/10 9.21/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.55/10 8.55/10

2016-07-19

Amazing from the second I opened the box.

"I ordered a full tower beast from Cyberpower, and I have to say I was extremely impressed. There were some issues that popped up during the process, but they were so easily fixed it was ridiculous. The case I had initially chosen wasn't compatible with some of the hardware I had chosen. I called and spoke with Alan for about 3 minutes and he got the issue fixed instantly. Everything on the website was a huge help, I got to see every update as soon as it was in and I was able to keep track of the whole process with ease. I can't recommend them highly enough to everyone. I got so much here and for prices that rivaled building my own machine piece by piece. That and all the bonus extras that came with it just pushed it over the top. Seriously one of the best experiences I've had.

I was also pleased with how the order was flagged because my shipping address was not the billing address (I had it shipped to my office since I wasn't going to be home during UPS hours). I appreciate that they didn't want to charge me for a PC before I confirmed that the info was accurate. I appreciate that attention to detail when it comes to a purchase this big. I also go the shipping number emailed to me much faster than I had expected, I won't ever complain about things going quickly.

I have had zero issues with the machine. I'm playing everything at ultra settings and the machine runs so smoothly, its amazing.

This review was modified by Splicer0 on July 19 2016 02:09:33 PM

2016-07-19

A phenominal machine at a phenominal price

"I was looking to replace a 5-year old gaming machine; I had never heard of CyberPower PC until it was recommended by a friend - now I don't think I will shop anywhere else. I had a limited budget to find a PC, and found a PC (Father's Day Deal) that was in my budget and far exceeded my expectations. I was originally considering an Alienware, but was put-off by what I would be getting for the price - I'm pretty sure I got a machine comparable to an Alienware at a fraction of the price.

I was very impressed by the number customizing options available when ordering a new PC - in fact, it was nearly overwhelming trying to wade through all the options to put the PC together - but the site helps you with some nice tools.

I was also impressed by the packaging - moldable foam was packed inside the PC to keep the internal components from moving around. The machine was assembled exactly as I would have expected.

Bottom line - I am very happy with the final product.

2016-07-18

Glad I ordered from them

"They have great deals so I decided to give them a shot. Ordered a beefy customized rig. After ordering I did start reading some reviews and saw that they are mostly horror stories. All that was put to rest though when I received the PC. It was packaged well and everything was in pristine condition with no issues."

This review was modified by HerrTrigger on July 18 2016 04:02:45 PM

2016-07-17

Fantastic PC build!

"I am very happy with this build overall. I have build my own in the past but wanted to see what a profession PC build would be like. Was able to configure everything exactly as I wanted, unlike a lot of other configurators I had checked in the past and even with more options that I would not have considered on my own. So good, I will be looking to Cyberpower first the next time I want a new full-build PC."

2016-07-16

They Rock!

"Excellent experience, Bobby was great, always a quick response, addressed my concerns about shipping and split my order up to get it to me faster. (video card was in demand and backordered) Found a few parts for less elsewhere but overall prices were still the best for the package I purchased. I just completed the build when everything arrived. Only suggestion I would make is route case fans to motherboard for better control and put radiator fans under cpu control.

2016-07-16

Another Great machine

"Second machine now from Cyber. Love them. Fast and flawless. Desktop great for year and a half so ordered new laptop Fanbook for gaming. WOW!!!"

2016-07-12

Amazing Gaming Power for the Price

"Deal Z170-I7

I shopped around for a customizable PC strong enough for all my gaming including VR (HTC Vive) as well as the other games I use and my Game/Graphics designing I do as well. After going to many stores and looking at Prebuilt and searching the WEB for other places to build what I was looking for I finally discovered Cyber Power PC and I was able to customize and build exactly what I needed at a price I could afford.

After receiving my machine I am so glad I used Cyber Power PC the system works beyond my expectations.

2016-07-09

Love my new computer!

"Good deal on a high end computer. There were tons of options and upgrades to fit everyone's budget and needs. I actually had a good time picking out the components and configuring my computer. My only complaint was a couple of the optical drives were installed uneven - pretty easy fix though. Nice deal with lots of freebies!!!

System purchased: Cyber Deal Z170-I7
Item#: HYZ87I7
Rating: Excellent

This review was modified by Spike08 on July 09 2016 02:18:46 PM

2016-07-08

My Computer

"At first when I was looking for a new computer I was a little nervous

going online and ordering. After some looking at other companies I

noticed people of recommended CyberpowerPC the most. After many con-

figuration ideas and more hesitation I bit the bullet and bought one.

As of this posting I am very pleased with the product. I should men-

tion I bought it on Memorial Day which I tried calling and after 2

hours on hold I gave up. I did find out the answer to my question

after digging on the internet. In conclusion I am happy with my

computer and would recommend CybepPowerPC

This review was modified by Ghost100 on July 13 2016 04:26:41 AM

Purchased Durable, Powerful Computer for Good Price

"I was shopping for laptops for college and I decided to check out Cyberpower PC since several of my friends had purchased computer parts for their desktops from the site. When I went to the site there was a deal on the home page for a tracer 15 computer. The tracer 15 sale was the best deal I had come across (I looked at Newegg, MSI, Lenovo, Acer, Asus, Ebay) and I decided to buy the tracer 15 computer the next day. It took about 10 days to arrive at my house, which was extremely fast. The computer works better than other computers in its price range and feels sturdy, with no keyboard sponginess and a solid screen. "

This review was modified by danielkgoto on July 06 2016 06:12:17 PM

Highly impressed

"I was in the market for a gaming laptop for quite a few months. I of course had a budget I wanted to stick by. I browsed laptops from Asus, HP, Lenovo, and MSI but every time I came across a potential laptop, there was always some sort of deal breaker. Not quite enough memory, odd hard drive configurations, inadequate graphics cards, etc. Then I happened on an ad for Cyberpowerpc and the next thing I know I'm browsing for hours just merely marveling at their PC and laptop builds. I wound up getting their Tracer build special. It's the sweetest looking, beastliest laptop at the price point and it runs everything like a champ. I might add that the fan button to blow out the heat out if the massive vents and the added panels to access the components of the laptop were also nice touches that I usually don't see on other laptop manufacturers. Factor in freebies like a free headset and free mouse and mouse pad, plus free shipping(next day for me!) and a 5% code that brought my total to about $950 you really couldn't ask for much more. I plan on buying my next desktop from them."

This review was modified by Commanderpopnfresh on July 06 2016 02:32:29 PM

Tracer Series

"One of the best laptops I have ever purchased!!"

This review was modified by stewie27 on July 06 2016 12:55:25 PM

SOLD!

"I used this site to help me build custom machines on at least 10 different sites. Cyberpower was better priced, had great freebies (actually usable), cheapest shipping (and came in 1 day even though I paid for 3), and to be honest had arguably the best component selection in my price range of 1,000 to 1,500$. If you really do your homework on components you will find that using these guys will cost you about 200$ more than doing it yourself, but you get a really solid 3 year warranty and pro wiring (19$) is so worth it, especially when your case is all lit up like mine! Take some time and compare apples for apples, also be smart and wait for them to have a daily deal like double your ram, or free 460gb SSD upgrade, etc and then also use the 5% code on checkout to maximize your savings. Honestly in this price range I believe they are simply unbeatable unless you just love building your own rig. Also, they email at every step along the way AND if you reply they immediately respond. Great customer service every step of the way. "

This review was modified by Da_Coach on July 06 2016 10:28:14 AM

2016-07-05

well built

"desktop came very fast and ive enjoyed it very much."

This review was modified by holyone222 on July 05 2016 06:17:58 PM

2016-07-05

Very Satisfied

"Got our PC on time with no flaws at all, had everything we ordered and was wired nice and neatly, also was a good price I couldn't beat anywhere else. would recommend to friends and family."

Share CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com's store rating

CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com is a merchant member
CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,535 merchant members.