• Address: 730 Baldwin Park Blvd, City of Industry,Ca.
    • Contact: Techsupport@cyberpowerpc.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.66/10 8.66/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.91/10 8.91/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.07/10 7.07/10

"Avoid at all cost.

First they delay my order for over a week. No notice to me either, I had to hound them endlessly just to get them to ship it out a week late. It arrives and I get a broken computer---doesn't even turn on. I call and their tech who is completely condescending and rude. And useless. He fails to fix the issues. Says he needs to reseat the GPU, I ask him how to do it and he waves me off "It's too hard for you". Then instead of honoring their warranty he tells me to go find someone who knows PCs. I get infuriated and ask for a refund, and suddenly he's all too happy to oblige and hangs up. I get the email and I see why: they're asking me to pay to ship back their broken garbage--and a restocking fee. Nice play. I've had to file fraud now with my CC company due to their unacceptable behavior to try to resolve this. They're not the only place that sells PCs online, just the cheapest and there is a reason. Buyer beware.

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-31-2014

“Dear andianqz,

We apologize for any inconvenience. If any issue is not able to be resolved over the phone and the consumer does not have hardware experience to troubleshoot, we offer warranty service to let us address the issue for you. This is to protect the consumer as well so that no parts are physically damaged. It looks like service was declined and a refund provided. Please also know that there is no restocking fee on your system if provided a refund within 30 days from original invoice date.”

"My experience with CyberpowerPC was excellent. So excellent, I actually already suggested a friend build a PC from CP, and they did!
If you're confused about anything, just check out their forum. Everyone there is extremely helpful. I'd definitely recommend posting your potential build up before purchasing if you're new to this to get feedback and advice.
The overall ordering and payment process is very easy and user friendly. Even if you know nothing about computers, the system will guide you through building and even let you know if something is not compatible.
Shipping time for me was fast. They shipped a day before the estimated date and it arrived 8 days after I placed the order. I'd recommend getting rush service if you can't wait. I chose 3-day rush and normal shipping.
Customer service from my sales rep was very quick and to the point. I had several problems during my ordering process (all caused by my bank) and CP was very quick and efficient when it came to handling everything I needed. Unlike my bank that literally took over 30 mins.
Shipping and packaging was also very great. I didn't order any extra protection and my PC still arrived unharmed.
I did notice that there was a part missing, a very minor part though, it was just a internal card reader. CP handled this quickly and without hassle.

In the end, my whole experience was bumpy but CP did everything the way a company should do it. I'll definitely be ordering from them again.

"I received the computer about 1.5 weeks after ordering. The machine was very well packaged for shipping, came a week sooner than Cyber estimated, and was built from high quality components.

I would definitely order a computer from them again in the future as I got quick responses to questions on email. Also, their prices are really decent. I got a budget-built gaming machine for daily household use for $605 before tax and shipping.

"CyberPowerPC's website was very easy to use. The default builds are pretty slick and the customization options are very nice. I ordered a custom computer with a water-cooled CPU. The parts were received and shipped three days earlier than the estimated shipping date.

Overall I am very satisfied with the whole process and I would recommend CyberPowerPC for any future PC purchases.

"Cyberpower's website was easy to navigate to assemble the components that I preferred. Check out was easy and their customer support is excellent. Computer arrived before the due date which was a surprise. Have not had a single problem with the computer. It is a powerhouse and handles anything I throw at it. I am very pleased with Cyberpower and will be ordering another computer in the future."

"I spent almost two months looking over all different custom computer options, and in the end Cyberpower was the best decision I could make. The quality of the components for the price is absolutely amazing. Their customization set up is easily understandable, their sales reps are incredibly helpful if you have any questions, and the build time and shipping time were even quicker then the ETA they gave me. I absolutely love my computer and for the price I could not have got a better PC. I would highly recommend anyone looking for a custom gaming computer to go through CyberPower."

"I just bought my second Cybepower PC. I could not be happier. I looked at all the available custom PC options and
ended up coming back to Cyberpower.

"I purchased a new computer system from CyberpowerPC and was able to pick it up locally (southern california) and avoid the $75 shipping charge. Easy place to find, friendly staff, and computer was presented in a box that was packed to ship...very secure. Started up the system and am very happy with it. A++"

"Unfortunately this was the poorest experience I have had buying a new PC. I bought the system with high end components and for now it does seem to be running well. The problems I had with Cyberpower were as follows:

1. The system came the first time with the wrong motherboard installed , an EVGA x99 Micro instead of the x99 FTW - there is a big difference in these boards in terms of PCIE , memory slots etc. Fortunately I got a good tech who helped get the paid return taken care of quickly. But it still left me without my PC for 3 more weeks

When the system was returned with the correct motherboard, it still had issues, but I will not risk returning the system to have them addressed because of the risk of shipping damage.

2. I ordered the system CPU overclocked but it came with standard settings and several setting in the bios in manual which should have been auto. Since I paid for overclock I should have gotten it.
3. The front case two USB 2 ports do not work. I will live with this because everything looks connected so I cant fix it and the USB 3 ports do work,
4. I ordered the system with an Aero Cool touch fan controller. The problem is the system only comes with 3 case fans and the controller supports 4. With no fourth fan connected the controller constantly gives an audible beeping alarm that a fan is at 0 rpm with no way to disable the alarm. I had to install another fan myself to stop the annoying beeping. They should not have sent the system this way. They should have either contacted me to use a different controller or installed another fan to eliminate the alarm.

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-20-2014

“Dear Valued Customer,

We apologize for any inconvenience and for the issues you had encountered. We are happy to have addressed the motherboard issue for you promptly and hope you are enjoying the PC. If you still have issues with overclocking or other areas, please contact our support at 888/900-5180 for further assistance.”

"I bought a custom built PC that blows the doors off of anything in the box stores around the same price range. It was built in a reasonable amount of time. Shipping was solid. No complaints. I am happy with my purchase! No buyers remorse here."

"I recently bought a computer from CyberPower. Overall, I am very pleased with the delivered product and service overall.
They offer wide range of products with a large choice of customization. That allowed me to build a computer to my specification and within my budget.
The ordering process is fairly smooth.

The computer is well built and performs very well. No bad surprise.

I didn't pick any special option as for the shipment. The computer was pretty well packed and was delivered as planned.

I got regular updates on my order by email without asking. I personally much appreciated that.

Will certainly consider CyberPower for my next PC buy and would recommend buying from them to anyone, based on my personal experience.

great product and great service at a good price !

"Our experience with CyberpowerPC was super from start to finish. We got exactly what we wanted (small form factor gaming PC) at a price we could afford.
Communication was great throughout the build and shipping process and the product exceeded our expectations.

"Great services, good affordable prices, Amazing support and flexibility overall the computer i bought was perfect besides a faulty card but they instantly replaced the part and sent the replacement ahead of time so i could be able to use my computer to its fullest potential as fast as possible, the shipping date was a day early which was amazing!"

jljr222's Avatar
CT, USA

"Let me say this to start: You will make your own choice on whether to purchase a product from CyberPower, but be careful! Their quality assurance is not to be trusted and neither is their refund process. Avoid the headache...

I'm coming from a horrible experience with XoticPC and I sought some semblance of peace with CyberPower. Unfortunately, that was met with nothing but delays, broken promises and a RMA refund that left me with less money.

My initial conversations with the sales group at CyberPower were all pleasant. They were helpful in finding a laptop that would work for my younger sister whom this was a present for. I explained to them I was on a short deadline due to her moving away (quite far) and was assured the laptop would be there within the allotted time. Unfortunately the laptop was delayed due to some parts availability issues and I was left waiting. I will say their system for sending notifications and letting you know what is going on is great. That level of transparency was welcomed after my issues with Xotic. After a few phone calls we were able to get everything sorted out. I was credited for the Rush Shipping I paid for since it took time for them to put the laptop together. Here is where things start to go wrong...

My sister moved into her new place at school with her laptop and everything seemed fine for the first few days. She called me one day to inform me that the laptop was not acting appropriately. I asked her to describe the issues and was told that the following:
- The screen would go blank randomly or completely just stop working
- A dead pixel had appeared on the screen (green dot)
- The HDMI port would randomly go in and out or just not work at all
- The laptop was prone to freezing (no warnings or blue screens)

These aren't the types of things that should happen to a new laptop that has been tested properly. I understand that hardware can be faulty, but when you're paying a premium to a company to build and test a laptop...it should just work!

We decided that we would just return the laptop and get a refund. I issued an RMA Warranty Refund with CyberPower and sent the instructions for returning the laptop to my sister. She insured the laptop at their request and sent it with priority shipment. The refund has just come into my account for a whopping total of $918.40. I paid $1,287.40 for this laptop and this is what I'm given back for a faulty laptop? Needless to say I'm not happy about this situation and I'm looking to get explanations from CyberPower on why $369 was deducted from the refund.

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-03-2014

“Dear jljr222,

We are sorry to hear your sister encountered issue with the laptop. The notebooks are tested before shipping to the consumer. However, as you stated it was fine for a few days, we test for the functionality and performance at that time. Unfortunately, there is no way for us to test for how it will perform in the future. Should there be issues, we will attempt to assist end users with issues as best as possible or provide warranty service. Our records also do show that you did choose to request a refund and a refund was processed minus parts that showed wear and tear. We do apologize that this was not a experience which you were happy with and any inconvenience this may have caused.”

"This was my first time buying a custom gaming pc and CyberpowerPC made the process simple and painless. If you dont know what is good and what is not, then you can just contact them and they will walk you through what you need and what you dont need. They kept me in the loop every step of the way and the computer arrived on time and worked right out of the box. "

CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com is a merchant member
CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.