Stores > CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com

• CyberpowerPC / CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com Elite Status

• Address: 730 Baldwin Park Blvd, City of Industry,Ca.
    • Contact: Techsupport@cyberpowerpc.com

Customer service: Rating 8.83/10 8.83/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.08/10 8.08/10
2017-02-22

My CyberpowerPC

"When I ordered my first ordered my PC from Cyberpower, I was of course skeptical, I had never done anything like it before. But the process was simple and any questions I had were quickly answered. I had a string of email questions and they did their best to answer them completely and quickly. I am very satisfied with my PC and I am writing this review on it right now!"

This review was modified by CROCKYROAD on February 24 2017 12:15:02 PM

2017-02-15

Just Good Quality

"The PC I ordered was just amazing. I got everything that I wanted with this build, and for a great price. I am very pleased."

This review was modified by kdizzle42 on February 17 2017 12:00:08 PM

2017-02-12

PC works great for the most part

"My Computer works fine fine but I can't play Battlefront anymore. I used to be able to play it at 60 fps then after a driver update it crashes in the menu. Other games crash after maybe 20 minutes. Other than that the PC is very good. Shipping was fast as well."

This review was modified by BigHaas99 on February 14 2017 12:15:02 PM
Rep reply posted Feb-13-2017

A rep from CyberpowerPC / cyberpower, Cyberpower_PC, has responded

“Dear Valued Customer,

We are deeply sorry to hear any updates have made a few games unstable. We suggest attempting to roll back the driver for your video card to the previous version. If you are unsure on how to do so you are always welcome to get in touch with our tech support team for assistance. We will also like to help if any further troubleshooting is needed or if you happen to have any further questions & concerns.

Tech Support:
(888)937-5582

- Cyber_Tech2”

2017-02-11

Now I can get gud!!!!1!!

"I have been playing MWO for a while and felt that it was my hardware that was holding me back. I was correct. I can now see the Game as it was meant to be seen and I am able to participate in the higher end competition without ping and latency issues. The ordering process was simple, I got exactly what I wanted and the set up was easy. I could not recommend Cyberpower enough to anyone that wants something quality with a good value!!!! "

This review was modified by Sunfire12 on February 14 2017 12:30:11 AM

2017-02-11

Great products and TONS of freebies!

"CyberpowerPC has an amazing website, very cool to customize your PC.
The prices are amazing, and they have awesome deals, plus gave tons of freebies when I bought my PC.
Given the holidays - the completion of the order was pretty fast and they were very responsive and helpful via email as well as phone.

This review was modified by zvoykish on February 14 2017 12:30:07 AM

Really Flashy!

"I ordered a custom PC for my wife to replace an old Sony Vaio all-in-one that crashed. I added a few extras and Cyberpower through in a few more. What we ended up with was perfect, very modern looking with multicolor LED light strip flashing rainbows of different colors visible through the glass side panel. Plenty of speed and power to do anything she needs it to do. Added an additional 23" monitor just to put her daily stock graphs on. Really a great desktop. "

This review was modified by bardavo on February 14 2017 12:15:19 AM

Best PC Ever.

"Cyberpower gave me just what i wanted. I ordered a fully custom PC and it arrived fast and everything I ordered came in one big box and the PC was already built. It booted up first try and I've had zero problems."

This review was modified by skaterkrm on February 14 2017 12:15:16 AM

2017-02-10

CyberpowerPC had an awesome sale

"I first heard of CyberpowerPC through reddit on /r/BuildAPCSales. The only deciding factor I used to choose this company was price, I later learned this would be a mistake. I'm still unsure how large this company is but it seems to be very small or has communication issues within. Getting everything setup and built for me was a headache because of my schedule and unexpected delays on CyberpowerPC's part. However with all these in mind I would have to say they were very professional and delivered my PC exactly as described. It is an excellent quality build and was a very good deal for me without going into to many details. Overall they deserve the 4/5 score I gave them and could improve themselves if they could improve their internal communications better and thus increase customer service concerns.

Thanks again CyberpowerPC.

This review was modified by GhilliemanCyber on February 14 2017 12:15:13 AM

Wonderful Company

"After purchasing my fourth PC from CyberPowerPC their fantastic customer service and pricing will insure additional purchases in the future. I am 66 years old and my career started in computers in the 70's. I bought several PC's from Dell in the 90's but then their customer service went into the toilet. So far with CyberPowerPC their customer service just continues to get better. I know a lot about electronics but my knowledge of software has long ago become outdated. When I have a problem I know the experts I talk to are extremely knowledgeable and will not stop trying until my problem has been resolved."

This review was modified by jimknapp-59207 on February 14 2017 12:15:10 AM

Old Guy New Computer

"For over 25 years, I've bought computers from a variety of companies. To some extent, I was able to customize but the options were limited based upon my needs. I was never really able to buy what I needed and settled for getting it as close as possible. For the most part, I was satisfied but there was always something I didn't like. Buying from Cyberpower, I was able to configure the computer with the exact components that met my needs.

The ordering process was easy. They offer stock computers or allow you to completely configure for your needs. Ordering a customized system, I expected to wait. However, I received regular updates throughout the process. The price was fair for what I ordered. I explored building the computer myself and found that I would not have saved that much money doing it myself...which I am capable of doing.

I have used the computer for 10 months and have been completely satisfied. It has met or exceeded my expectations. This is the first time in 25 years that I can say that. I would certainly buy from them again. I see there are people who have had problems and I can certainly empathize with them. I have experienced many of the the same issues several times purchasing computers. Just by the nature of the industry, and I don't know why, no matter where you purchase or how careful you are, you are likely to have problems with customer service of quality control.

In this instance, I have had no problems or issues with my computer. It has been very reliable and operating as expected. For instance, to combat heating issues I had with laptops, I bought a liquid cooling system that works well.

I was slightly disappointed with two facets. First, I had sent a special message, as per instructions, to have my SSD drive installed installed in the SSD bay. It was installed in an HDD bay. This created a problem because I needed to install a HDD. I opted not to pay for their professional wiring. But, I expected the wiring to be acceptable. It was a mess. I contemplated completely rewiring myself but decided just to make a few changes to get the wiring to fit in the case better.

Overall, I rated this company 5 stars. I was slightly annoyed with the issues above but overall they were minor and something I could live with.

I was asked by Cyberpower to write this review. However, I had already voluntarily written one a month after I received the computer. This review contains the same content and observations.

This review was modified by Hogle1951 on February 14 2017 12:15:06 AM

Customization rules

"I know enough about PCs to be able to build one myself and know the advantage of doing so. But I'm lazy. Most places sell computer as-is and are relatively hard to upgarde, cyberpowerPC offers a different option. Their website allows you to modify their default sets however you want, as long as the parts are compatible and can fit in the case, just like if you were building one on your own. Now, as far as I know, they don't have some of the more exotic stuff, but that's ok, most people don't need them and don't really know about them. The best thing is, after evaluating the cost of buying the components myself and build it from there, I found that the price cyberpowerPC offers is truly competitive and I'd have a hard time saving any significant amount by building it myself.

That said, there are somethings that aren't as perfect as building one on your own. With the trend these days, most higher end gaming PC tend to be rather shiny with all sorts of lighting, the unit I ordered is no different. I'm not really into that so it feels a bit weird to me. Now, I can certainly unplug some cables but that's kinda silly. Still, this doesn't really impact performance, which is what I care about the most, so I don't really care about it much.

To be honest, the order is not without issues, but the issues I've found are not really this merchant's fault, specifically there are a few freebie that came with some of the components I ordered, the process of claiming some of them are not as straight forward as one would expect.

In any case, I am satisfied with my PC

This review was modified by fengj90 on February 14 2017 12:15:02 AM

2017-02-10

Great Buying Experience, Will Definitely Use CyberPower to Build My Next Computer(s)

"I was a little hesitant about CyberPower because I'd read some older reviews that weren't super positive and when you're getting a super good deal on a computer, you kind of wonder where they are cutting corners to lower costs...
In fact, I even recorded an unboxing video just in case anything in the system came broken or missing, I wanted video proof of my case.
I'm happy to say that I didn't need it.
I DID NOT pay for the extra packaging upgrade that they sell, but my system came packed very well. It came double boxed, and the inner box was surrounded by dense foam inside the outer box. So even though UPS kinda beat up the outer box, the inner box looked perfect and my computer was safe and secure. Inside the case they use some sort of moldable foam to brace all of the components to the motherboard (namely the graphics card), so nothing gets jostled around in transit. Shipping was included in the price. I had to wait a while to receive my computer, but they made that clear and met their stated deadline. I also realized it would take a while, since I ordered Black Friday weekend, which is their busiest time of year I'm sure.
The week that I received the PC, I also ran a burn in of my CPU and graphics card to check for problems and temperature and I ran memtest to check that all the ram was good. CyberPower says they test everything, but it never hurts to double-check.
Everything came back perfect, so I'm super happy.

In short, I got a pc for cheaper than I could build myself, plus none of the hassle of building it, plus a bunch of extras ( a couple of games, keyboard, mouse, headset, mousepad). Zero problems whatsoever.
I actually ordered two systems prior to this, and cancelled a day or two later because I was trying to cherry-pick the very best holiday deal. Customer service was responsive and didn't give me any hassle about cancelling the orders.
All in all great experience, definitely recommend them.

This review was modified by metamer6 on February 14 2017 12:15:02 AM

Super inexpensive

"I purchased my PC on the holiday sale, got a lot of super great deals (including keyboard, mouse, and monitor) PC has been running just fine so far. I recommend this company especially during major sales! Customer service was also extremely helpful."

This review was modified by Ambear on February 14 2017 12:15:02 AM

Cyberpower is the best!

"Fast Shipping!Great customer care! Great deals! what more can you ask for? Cyberpower is the perfect place for gamers!"

This review was modified by Jose1234748484848 on February 14 2017 12:15:01 AM

Awesome Custom PC!

"CyberpowerPC did a great job! They took all the stress out of putting together a new system. When my new desktop PC arrived it was fully assembled and in perfect working condition. I would recommend them to anyone looking to build a new PC. The ability to customize my machine to fit my needs was one of the reasons I choose CyberpowerPC and their huge volume of customizable options don't disappoint. "

This review was modified by ReadyPlayerOne on February 14 2017 12:00:31 AM

Share CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com's store rating

CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com is a merchant member
CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,442 merchant members.