Stores > CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com

• CyberpowerPC / CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com Elite Status

• Address: 730 Baldwin Park Blvd, City of Industry,Ca.
    • Contact: Techsupport@cyberpowerpc.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.99/10 8.99/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.16/10 9.16/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.65/10 8.65/10

Best place to customize PC

"I ordered my custom PC from Cyberpower on September 2nd and it arrived exactly 2 weeks later on the 16th. There was foam inside the case so that it would prevent shipping damage. I took it out and I looked at the all the components to make sure they were connected. They were in good condition and they were the right parts. Everything was connected properly. The mouse, mousepad, and keyboard also came with it. They were working fine as well. There was a box that the motherboard used to be in which had extra SATA cables in case I needed it. I connected the PC to a monitor and plugged it in and fired it up. It booted up pretty quickly and I started using it. It was exactly what I was hoping for and everything was working perfectly. Couldn't ask for more. :)"

This review was modified by Mordecai626 on September 21 2016 02:55:49 PM

2016-09-21

Great system for a great price!

"Looked at the pricing of the parts compared to the build and was surprised to see them so close to each other! If you're like me and feel uncomfortable building your own PC then this is your best bet!"

This review was modified by adampower14 on September 21 2016 01:03:58 PM

2016-09-21

First time ordering a non pre built pc

"Was wanting to get a new gaming pc as my alienware laptop was on its last leg. a friend of mine got me on cyberpowerpc's web page and helped me pick out the parts. didnt take very long for them to get it put together and shipped to me. Ive had it for about a week now and im very much enjoying how well it plays. customer service has been great and has answered any question ive asked them very promptly and got back to me quickly, didnt have to wait for several days for a response as long as it was a day they were open i heard back within minutes. when i got my pc they had several great promotions going on for my keyboard, a mouse pad and a couple other things and everything has been great. my download speed with this pc even using wifi is far stronger than my previous computer. for example my other one took 600 minutes or so to install ffxiv and this one i got from cyber power took 2 hours. Been a great experience for me on getting my pc and i greatly recommend cyberpowerpc to others looking for a new gaming pc "

This review was modified by spidernova85 on September 21 2016 12:01:48 PM

Fast Experience, Wonderful Product

"I had a great experience ordering my laptop through cyberpowerpc. The website for my order details updated was nice for monitoring the status of my order. What I really like is that there are two quality inspections before it's approved to ship out to customers. Not only that, but I had missed adding a $100 gift card that was a promotion during the time that I ordered. I called customer service, which answered quickly (no crazy hold times) and this was fixed quickly. Got my laptop in, booted it, loaded my steam games, and it runs sooooo smooth. I absolutely love this and I'd recommend anyone to order from them. "

Best service I've ever had

"I have been in the computer industry for 16 years. I take pride in my work and know quite a bit about components. I decided to order my PC as a whole this go around and was not disappointed. Everything was absolutely wonderful and I WILL be doing business with them again"

This review was modified by chris1235711 on September 20 2016 06:30:02 PM

quick simple and reliable

" i was recommended the site by one of my friends on steam while discussing needing an actual desktop now that i had my own place and it was more than id anticipated the site is very clean and simple to navigate and the pricing is pretty good there is always some kind of deal going on it seems and there is information on every piece you choose which is helpful for anyone looking to buy a computer thats not used to it yet "

First time the CHARM

"This is my first system from CyberpowerPC and I can't imagine buying a PC from anyone else. I used to build my own systems and replace my desktop every six years. When I looked at a CyberpowerPC a few years ago I realized that the component selection was as good as anything I could find, all in one place and they would integrate and build it for less than my parts cost. I built a PC to exactly meet my needs - powerful, quiet with drives and slots right where I need them. I picked components to get high performance but also the most bang for the buck. With CyberpowerPCs website configuration tool I could build it, swap parts, add even the smallest detail and make trade-offs get the best PC my budget can handle. The tool lets me save the configuration, sleep on it and go back to make changes – it turned out perfect. I recommend CyberpowerPC for all PC buyers, they have such a huge variety of parts you can just take a pre-configured model or tweak it your way at any level – ordinary laptop or highest end gaming machine. Their service is fantastic, from emails telling me what stage my PC was into after the sale technical support. – they are friendly and knowledgeable, a real treat these days.

I'm confident CyberpowerPC would do returns as well as they do everything else."

This review was modified by jseoung on September 20 2016 10:19:15 AM

Awesome computer!

"I would very much recommend this site and company I am very pleased with my computer and purchase"

This review was modified by Braden07 on September 20 2016 09:02:41 AM

Long-time custom PC builder, first-time CyberpowerPC customer

"For years and years, I would build my own computers (and help friends build theirs). My latest build saw the most components I've had fail at the same time. Failed components happen when you're building your own, and it's to be expected. But this was quite possibly the worst experience I've had with it. After months of dealing with RMAs and returns, I decided to look elsewhere.

To my surprise, and thanks to their awesome sales, I was able to configure a computer at CyberpowerPC for almost the same price as if I were to build it myself! And ZERO hassle, and thanks to their warranty ZERO chance of any failed components in the build.

Still, I'd never ordered from CyberpowerPC so I was a bit hesitant. That disappeared when I got the system. It was packaged very nicely, and there was absolutely no damage whatsoever in shipping. It took me about five minutes to pull it out of the box, hook up a monitor (bought separately), plug it in and install Windows (also bought separately). So far it's been about a week, and have had no issues with the computer at all. Because of this, I haven't had the need to interact with their customer support.

But I've been so impressed with them that I've already recommended them to a few of my friends who are looking at building their own computers. So I'll do the same for you…if you're looking at building your own computer, try configuring it on CyberpowerPC first!

This review was modified by danlefeb on September 20 2016 08:50:33 AM

Beautiful Build Quality

"I was in the market for a semi mid range gaming computer and CyberpowerPC came through for me. Not only does the computer run super quite but it looks fantastic and runs great. There were a few hickups along the way that tech support was able to help me with, but overall I'm thoroughly impressed with my computer. It does exactly what I need it to do and more. It ran a little hot when I got it so I added 2 intake fans to compliment the exhaust fans and everything is running smoothly now. Thanks Cyberpower!"

2016-09-16

Ultra customizable, solid components, love my new build

"I've built all my PCs up to now (3 PC and 1 linux box). But decided to let Cyberpower do it for me, the selection of options is perfect for the build that I had in mind at a decent price. Enjoying my tower for CAD and Adobe products, this is a work machine. Its pretty nice to be able to work with textured models with ease and photoshop is super speedy. Plenty of space inside for all my work hard drives, music and photography drives, too."

This review was modified by timpdx on September 16 2016 08:56:45 AM

2016-09-14

Great Company

"The website had very good customization for machines, which allowed me to save money since I am on a budget. Their staff was very helpful when I had questions about the product and their building phase. I exchange emails with staff and they were quick to respond with the answers I needed. Shipping was fast given that I ordered right before a holiday."

2016-09-12

CyberpowerPCs are awsome

"its a work of art and performs very well. love it would recommend it to anyone looking for a fast setup and gaming rig.newegg is awesome ."

This review was modified by manbug on September 12 2016 06:41:47 AM

2016-09-12

Superhelpful for a yummymummy dealing with a computer gaming world she doesn't understand!

"To the cry of "only a custom made gaming machine will do" as I ploughed though the "off the shelf" computers feeling utterly incompetent at ordering something I know so little about. My son wanted the very best gaming PC and I was finding it difficult to get to grips with this product. Upon learning that the latest thing was a GX1080 (a what?) and it HAD to be i7 (whatever this is) and must be cooled by water with LEDs I sought to the internet for some assistance and this is when middle aged mummy met CYBERPOWER - HUGE RELIEF!!! Thankfully, they understood and could interpret my sons wish list and built it to specification and sent me a link so my son could check it and ensure it was exactly what he wanted. I am clearly in the dark ages on cost and it was a lot of money as in eye watering, but my son tells me we had a great deal and did lots of cost justifications on parts and other sites, so he is happy and I am happy. It was a pleasure to deal with the team and their advice was spot on (they understand my sons needs in this department far more than I) and he now has a monster of a machine which apparently has no lag, the graphics are awesome and the duel screen multiplayer is sick (apparently this is good) and Ive lost him to technology and gaming forever because last time I ventured into his room it was neon green lit by a pc, a soft whirring from the desk and he had a glazed look in his eye. I just collect the plates, cups and empty the bit and try to get away with opening the window. But back to the PC and Cyberpower - really saved my reputation (trying to be cool enough to keep up and get with it!) Thank to all the help from the CYBERPOWER TEAM I bought exactly the right gaming PC - and that is priceless. The computer is well made, and to the exact specification - so we are all happy. (Happy Teenagers = Happy parents) - Ive only had to call for help once, and they solved my problem in a jiffy (user error) THANK YOU CYBERPOWER!!!!"

This review was modified by Sallyasling001 on September 12 2016 05:18:58 AM

2016-09-08

My new PC is the BEST!

"This is my second system from CyberpowerPC and I cannot imagine buying a PC from anyone else. I used to build my own systems and replace my desktop every 2 to 4 years. When I looked at a CyberpowerPC a few years ago I realized that the component selection was as good as anything I could find, all in one place and they would integrate and build it for less than my parts cost. I built a PC to exactly meet my needs - powerful, quiet with drives and slots right where I need them. I picked components to get high performance but also the most bang for the buck. With CyberpowerPCs website configuration tool I could build it, swap parts, add even the smallest detail and make trade-offs to get the best PC my budget can handle. The tool let me save the configuration, sleep on it and go back to make changes – it turned out perfect. I recommend CyberpowerPC for all PC buyers, they have such a huge variety of parts you can just take a pre-configured model or tweak it your way at any level – ordinary laptop or highest end gaming machine. Their service is fantastic, from emails telling me what stage my PC was in to after sale technical support – they are friendly and knowledgeable, a real treat these days.
The "don't know" selection didn't work for me on this survey page so I gave them 5 stars on returns even though I didn't return anything - I'm confident CyberpowerPC would do returns as well as they do everything else.

This review was modified by dak009 on September 08 2016 04:27:18 PM

Share CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com's store rating

CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com is a merchant member
CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,630 merchant members.