• CyberpowerPC / CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com Elite Status
    • Address: 730 Baldwin Park Blvd, City of Industry,Ca.
    • Contact: Techsupport@cyberpowerpc.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.43/10 9.43/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.18/10 9.18/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.40/10 8.40/10

"Received product as advertised. Delivery was delayed a few weeks, production backlogs. Product works great so far. Would recommend to others."

"Great system and service. #1 in my book."

"FANGBOOK III BX6-4K GAMING LAPTOP is the model I ordered. I was looking for a high-performance 15.6" 4k laptop and CyperpowerPC is certainly the highest performance based on the price level all over the internet. I highly recommend this model and one thing I particularly like about CyberpowerPC is that almost all the computers are configurable and you get to chose the customized options you want. The website is easy-to-use, with lots of discounts and gifts on the order and the price even cheaper eventually.

I also received the extraordinary service along the process of building the laptop. The sales associate was always professional and pleased to help. The email following-up updates are always in time.

Currently the laptop runs pretty fine though with minor flaws, I am satisfied overall. CyberpowerPC has very supportive team and professional service, most importantly the reasonable price. It is definitely the place you want to go for your special computing needs, especially gaming computers.

"II purchased a high end PC from CyberpowerPC, 2 months after I had it the liquid cooling system for my CPU just stopped working all-together.

I submitted a change of address form to the customer support department of CyberpowerPC at their request because I was moving. After the move I shipped my PC to them for warranty repairs, they received it on 01 September. I was notified by customer support at CyberpowerPC on 11 September that my PC was ready but that they were holding it until they received my change of address form........"Excuse me"?

Mind you that I submitted this change of address form at the request of CyberpowerPC's customer support department on 10 August, this form contains ALL of my personal identifying information, driver license #, street address, cell phone number, email, date of birth, my signature...this isn't something you want going missing.

I notified Cyberpowerpc immediately via Email that I already submitted it and that I want a call from someone at their company as soon as possible to discuss the mishandling of my personal identifying information. I called, entered the call back que, no call back, it's been 3 business days since I entered the que with the explanation that I would not lose my position by leaving a message.

I've submitted 4 emails since then, called 3 times, and I finally got a response from a Jeannette M. - "We need an additional form of address" - this is verbatim, word for word what she said Cyberpowerpc needs in order to ship my PC. WTF is an additional form of address??? P.O. box? Summer home address? Firstly, I don't have a second address, I only live at the one house and secondly, even if I did...how would that help CyberpowerPC get my computer back to me?

This is unacceptable, I've heard about the nightmarish ordeals that people have had to suffer through in order to achieve conflict resolution with CyberpowerPC...but I refuse to subject myself to that type of stress over something that should never have happened and is still ongoing. The California Better Business Bureau has nice work up of the satisfaction level for CyberpowerPC:

87% dissatisfaction as of now. 40 Complaints against cyberpowerpc registered through the BBB in the last 12 months...and those are only the ones that have been closed so far. PLEASE make sure that if you have or have had an issue with CyberpowerPC that you visit the California Better Business Bureau online and register either a complaint if your problem is still persisting or a review if your problem is over but was never resolved to your satisfaction.

In response to Cyberpowerpc's response to my original review:

I submitted the form requested, the picture ID, with both addresses, as requested, as specified by cyberpowerpc customer support. The form was then LOST by cyberpowerpc, indicated by their request the the exact same form that came over a month after I submitted the form.

Rep reply posted Sep-24-2015

“Dear Valued Customer,

I'm very sorry to hear that your liquid cooling unit experience an issue, and hopefully i'll be of assistance in clearing up any confusion you may have regarding our change of address policies.

When requesting a change of address with us we'll require a form to be filled out with both the old and new addresses, we also require a picture of your ID so that we may confirm who you are before making any changes to your account. Usually an additional form of address is requested when the address on your ID does not match either the old or the new address on the form, if this is the case we'll require further proof that you indeed live at the address provided; this proof is more commonly referred to as "an additional form of address" and is basically any sort of official paperwork with both your name and new address on it. This is done to ensure that we do not run the risk of sending your PC to anyone that is not actually you and is a security precaution that we must acknowledge in a dutiful manner.

We apologize if this has inconvenienced you in any way; we adhere to these policies in order to keep from sending our PC's to anyone but their rightful owners.”

"Everything was perfect, after the computer shipped it arrived 5 days later. Nothing was damaged, everything that I ordered was there. They have great customer support, all my questions were answered quickly and clearly.
This is my second computer that I bought from CyberPower and I would for sure buy my third form them, and recommend other to who are looking for computers to check them out.

"This is my second game computer from CyberpowerPC. One is pre-built and this one is custom built. I like the custom built much more better and it takes little bit more time to receive but worth money. I am very satisfied with its quality. I would like to recommend this company."

"I love CyberpowerPC, this is the 5th computer I have purchased from them and I never have a complaint. Thanks guys."

"I was very satisfied with my order. I bought a gaming laptop and it performs fantastic. It was packaged with extreme care. Their technical support was good. The overall price was great too.

"I love their gaming towers! They come with a gaming mouse and keyboard that work so well with gaming."

"The PC build that I ordered called for the installation of a Nvidia GTX 970 4GB GDDR5 PCI-E graphics cards with the full intent of acquiring another Nvidia card to achieve SLI. Upon receipt of the PC, I verified the motherboard, memory, hard drive, and certain other items and ensured I had a GTX 970 card but failed to verify the graphics card was a Nvidia brand. When I purchased the Nvidia name brand card and installed it, that is when I realized I had a MSI GTX 970 card, which is not what I ordered. Compared to the Nvidia card, the MSI has very bad "coil whine". I went ahead and tried to setup SLI anyway because it said that it could be done. Well the MSI card sets higher in the box and therefore the SLI bridge connector seats at an angle on the two cards which is probably the reason the SLI graphics was choppy and mouse was uncontrollable (lack of good contact with the connector). I removed the MSI card and retained the Nvidia in the box. Coil whine went away and sent MSI card back to CyberPowerPC (CPPC) for refund. Yet to see how that refund process plays out. Did not appreciate the video card substitution by CPPC and think they should have informed me before they shipped the computer. It is quite questionable if I will ever buy another a piece of hardware from them again. I had purchased 1 CPPC previously thru B&H and 1 directly and helped my son, his son and daughter also buy from them. My experience with this system has seriously damaged their credibility with me personally.

Rep reply posted Sep-04-2015

“Dear Valued Customer,

We are terribly sorry for the misunderstanding and I hope that I can be of assistance in clearing up any confusion regarding Nvidia and the relationship they have with their Video Card production.

Something to keep in mind when purchasing a Video Card is that while Nvidia does all of the R&D behind the chip-set (the internals) and even creates an initial design concept (external look & cooling system) for the hardware itself, they do not actually produce any of the hardware that is sold to the public. Instead they distribute this responsibility to manufacturers such as ASUS, PNY, EVGA, MSI, etc. These manufacturers are allowed certain freedoms by Nvidia such as changing the physical look and cooling systems of the card if they choose; so long as they adhere to certain specifications detailed by Nvidia and utilize the same chip-set.

This taken into account, if you use our website to request a custom build and do not specify you're preferred manufacturer for a certain chip-set (the GTX 970 in your case), then we will utilize the manufacturer who's cards we have in stock at the time of assembly that match this chip-set; which is why you received the MSI manufactured Nvidia GTX 970.

We will be glad to refund you for the card that you purchased however and apologize for the inconvenience.”

"I placed an order for a gaming pc from cyberpower. I have had a few issues with the order (none cyberpower's fault), and at every step of the way they have been helpful, attentive, and pleasant. I could not ask for better customer service! My next computer order will be from cyberpower for sure!"

"I bought a windows computer and Sceptre monitor from cyberpowerpc about two months ago. The computer works very well, but is taking more work to get set up than I am used to putting forth. This is not a comment against the company or the computer, it is simply me having to get used to a different operating system than I am used to. Other than that, I've only had two problems.

First problem: The Sceptre monitor that shipped with my PC has a dead pixel. Cyberpower offered to replace the monitor or accept it as a return. I'm currently in the process of returning the monitor.

Second problem: My Windows 10 key (which shipped pre-installed on the PC) is not registering as valid. This could be due to the fact that I pre-ordered the machine before Windows 10 had launched, so this could be an easy fix. I have not contacted Cyberpower about this problem yet.

Out of the two problems the first one has caused the biggest headache, but more than likely it is Sceptre who is to blame, not Cyberpower.

Overall, I would say I have had a positive purchasing experience and would buy again.

"The process went smooth and the PC was shipped quickly. I worked with customer support during the process to change my shipping from ground to 2-day and that was completed as I wanted. I would certainly buy from Cyberpower again in the future."

"Do not get anything larger than a laptop from Cyberpower. If *anything* goes wrong, Cyberpower won't do shit unless you send the broken item back to them *on your own dime*. I personally received a monitor that was cracked in shipping. In order to return it, I had to pay $60 in shipping, and it cost $60 in shipping in the first place. So, I spent $120 on shipping so that I could get a monitor from somewhere else that cares about their customers, like Amazon or Newegg. GG Cyberpower."

Rep reply posted Sep-03-2015

Cyberpower_PC, CyberpowerPC / cyberpower rep has responded

“We do apologize for the issue with the monitor you received. The manufacturers of the monitors do their best to securely package the item. We currently have RMA#285787 open for you for refund processing. Upon receipt of the item, a refund will be processed for that merchandise received. We hope your system is working well and apologize for any inconvenience.”

"They processed the order and shipped several days before original estimate. The only draw back was the backlit keyboard, which seems to shine around keys. "

Share CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com's store rating

CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com is a merchant member
CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,697 merchant members.