Stores > CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com

• CyberpowerPC / CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com Elite Status
    • Address: 730 Baldwin Park Blvd, City of Industry,Ca.
    • Contact: Techsupport@cyberpowerpc.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.78/10 8.78/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.97/10 8.97/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10
2017-01-11

Thrilled with my NEW Gamer Dragon Gaming PC! Exceptional value & Quality!

"I bought my Gameing Dragon on ThanksGiving Day and was delivered to me before Christmas day. Upon receiving the PC I carefully opened the box and found the PC to be double boxed in its Thermaltake View 27 box, and was padded nicely with really thick foam. All items including freebies like keyboard and mouse were there. The build quality was exceptional, all done properly and professionally, no amaturer job her. Turned on the PC all worked well. Later I ran into a bit of problem putting the PC to sleep and turns out the keyboard has a defect, contacted Carlos at Tech Support was promptly sent replacement. Also requested Cyberpower to sell me an upgrade of Liquid Cooler at the build price, they obliged and got my unit in time as well.

I researched this site for quite sometime, was reluctant at first but certainly glad I did make the purchase. The value for my money was outstanding, I paid $719 with taxes, I got AMD 6300 with 16gig ram, Thermaltake View 27 Gullwing case, RX470 graphics, free mechanical keyboard, free gaming headset, etc. Plus $20 rebate on the motherboard. Everything is of high quality.

Tech support is very good also, very friendly and most of all easy to reach. They do not offer 24 hours support but they are local LA based, and you can actually understand what they are saying over the phone.

I've recommended this to all my friends and family so far, it actually exceeded my expectation.

As a final tip to the PC, when you build make sure you choose the free upgrade to liquid cooling. I made the mistake of choosing the CPU free fan, which is fine doing its job but it makes a lot of noises. I finally got their Astek liquid cooling 550LC which was a $27 upgrade, and installed it myself learning from youtube and online source. Now my PC is virtually silent!!!

This review was modified by KennC11 on January 13 2017 12:00:02 PM

2017-01-07

Wonderful Customer Service

"I bought my computer from CyberPower PC by suggestion of a friend and I am so glad I did. At first I was weary, because the prices were a little high--but I found the computer I wanted. Now, a couple days later I was informed that it couldn't be built due to a manufacturer discontinuation. Imagine my disappointment, but none the less they issued me a deal that I couldn't refuse and continued to wait on my new computer. Once it arrived I immediately set it up to play computer games--which I proceeded to buy and play. Then I was having an error with my Microsoft account. I was able to email the same people who issue me the deal and they answered right away so that I may continue to use my computer.

I have no complaints whatsoever about this company or their products and will recommend them to anyone I meet. I love my computer, I just wish I could have bought it sooner :).

2017-01-05

Kids and their games

"We purchased a Cyberpower gaming laptop PC for our teenage son this past summer and then purchased a second as a Christmas gift for his younger brother. My husband is a techie and he knew what to order. The boys are ecstatic with their new systems and the performance. They even can play together. I was happy with the order process and delivery. The only snag is that you have to be home to accept the package (for good reason) so I had the second one shipped to my office but that required adding my business address to my credit card. A few phone calls and all was right. We will certainly be repeat customers."

This review was modified by lpopemoore on January 05 2017 01:52:57 PM

2017-01-05

Great all around experience !

"My experience was great from start to finish and the system has exceeded my expections. Easily the best system I have ever owned. I could not find a better price for what i wanted at any other site i went to. Great rebate for no rush ordering and when it arrived I was astounded by the ease of set up. It was ready to go right out of the box. What impressed me the most was how clean the system was on start up. Most pre built computers come bloated with software you dont want or need and its a pita to remove it all. I was really impressed by the quality. I would recommend Cyberpower to anyone."

This review was modified by jamesbarron on January 17 2017 10:34:02 AM

2017-01-04

Cyberpowerpc- areas of excellence

"i researched which gaming system and the areas that stood out for me on my purchase of my CyberpowerPC gaming system. Communication, Professionalism,Technical choices and price value without sacrificing qualityi first went to cyberpowerPC website and they have always had the best choices of components and price comparing and tweaking the systems that i felt was well designed. I took my build to their forum boards which has active forum senior tech responses to questions and reviews/suggestions and it was important to me that i received answers the same day i posted. The second area was professional handling of the communication once i purchased my system. The representatives all responded fast and professional, Steve Du. had patience with my personal issue with shipping and has responded professional to followup. i have researched for quite a while before purchasing and in today's world i feel that proper acknowledgement is due for a company that provides high than expected results. I am sure there can be issues with components but how the company handles concerns is important and i am thankful to see the followup by cyberpower. The warranty service/tech support and one time $15 coverage for return if needed needed what cyberpowerpc has provided attention to the customer rather than i am just a number which many companies are going with now days.

This review was modified by northernlight454 on January 04 2017 02:32:23 PM

2016-12-28

Under promised and Over delivered!

"Reflecting on the overall shopping experience of using the website, speaking to sales, then the delivery and my one call into tech support - this overall experience meets all of my expectations and is therefore excellent. The website takes some acclimation because it's a bit overwhelming if you are don't have a good idea what you want. For the buyer that has done some research and has a decent idea what they are looking for, the options are well organized and the buying flow works well. The site is very promotional, which now I think is just fine. No matter when you buy, you will feel like you are getting a bit more then you expected. If you are lucky and timing works out well, you might get a lot more then you expected. I considered building the rigs I purchased, but found that the prices from CyberPower PC either met or even beat prices to build identically spec'd systems myself. There was no choice. My experiences speaking with the sales representative have also been top notch. A small obvious issue was instantly addressed and remedied with zero hassles. The status updates via email and on the website are great. I was totally informed. The computer shipped on time and arrived earlier then expected. And this was between Black Friday and Christmas. Computer was professionally packed with all extra parts neatly packed in the motherboard box, including the opened and expelled thermal paste. Nice touch. No bloatware at all was on the PC and everything booted up perfectly. And there were just so many little extras that you would never get from doing it yourself or buying from the old line box branders. I ended up calling tech support about something I should have easily figured out myself (location of a display port connection). I was simply blind and it was right in front of my eyes. But tech support was responsive and so courteous. The even had a feature to call me back when my place in the queue was reached (which was pretty darn fast) and the representative addressed the question instantly because he looked on his end at the rigs configuration. Bam. Great job. In a world of constant over promising and under delivering, so far CyberPower PC has done the opposite. It is a nice refreshing change. I welcome them to use my review, my name and my endorsement. "

This review was modified by Silverspar on January 17 2017 10:35:44 AM

2016-12-28

2nd Cyberpower desktop computer and hope it will last as long as the 1st.

"Bought another Cyberpower computer for a family member. I still use the first computer, it is a first generation core I-7, over 3 years old, and is still relevant. The second computer is a very clean build, not the fastest or newest technology but serves as multimedia / Steam gaming usage. The only negative about Cyberpower would be your own fault for trying to build with the cheapest parts and end up with less performance than expected. Do your homework when customizing, and be honest with your expectations and bottom line for price. You may be able to build the same exact computer for less but it will not have a three year warranty. I never had to use the warranty for the first computer."

This review was modified by 2ndcyberpowercomputer on December 28 2016 03:01:38 PM

Really Impressed

"I made a custom build out of one of their Black Friday deals this year and everything has been perfect from the start. They had great deals on everything and were really precise with the shipping times and everything that I would be receiving. I could not have gotten a better deal had I built the computer myself. "

This review was modified by kaugustin on December 28 2016 10:48:33 AM

2016-12-28

Great and powerful system as well as great support

"This is honestly the greatest system I've ever had. It is fast, powerful, and capable of running all games with the bast graphics.

The customization options that the website offers lets you create your PC however you want. I was able to create mine exactly the way I wanted. There various types of Motherboards, graphics cards, power supplies, etc. all ranging from different brands at affordable prices.

I got mine during the cyber Monday event which allowed me to upgrade my motherboard to the ASUS Z170 A M5, which is a beast, as well as an upgrade from 8GB of ram to 16GB. I was also able to get a GTX 1070 Hybrid as well as a great power supply to power up my system. I was also given a free RGB Keyboard, a free headset, and an exclusive mousepad.

The PC took 2-3 weeks to arrive which is understandably during the holidays and the customer service was wonderful. Every time I called I was given updates on my system's process. The staff is respectful and helpful. The PC arrived on time and in great condition.

I will definitely be doing business with CyberpowerPC in the future. The service is great and the PCs are amazing!

This review was modified by WarHammer9192 on December 28 2016 09:33:54 AM

2016-12-28

CyberpowerPC Builds Amazing Systems!

"My new custom built Gamer Extreme 3000 system is totally awesome. Everything from the Thermaltake Core V71 Extreme case to the ASUS ROG MAXIMUS VIII RANGER ATX Gaming Motherboard and GeForce GTX 1080 video board were installed perfectly. I had no issues at all starting up the system and running with it straight away. The wiring was neatly done, along with the fan mountings were all superb. My experience from initially selecting each component for the PC all the way through delivery and setup in my home was very easy and involved zero hassles. The customer service was very easy to reach by email, with prompt replies and were able to exactly tell me when the system would be shipped."

2016-12-28

Top quality systems/ great prices

"This is my second order from CyberPower, both systems were custom built gaming PC's and I couldn't be happier with the quality of the systems. Great prices also.
This is the place to go for your next gaming rig.

Questionable quality control

"My experience with CyberpowerPC can be summarized as the following:
Pros:
1. Competitive pricing.
2. Easy order and customization of you PC configuration online.
Cons:
1. Quality control somewhat shaky. Ordered internal SD card reader but received external SD card reader instead. Supposed to have 3 free video games but none came. Supposed to have $100 rebate/credit for MS store for using Windows 10 but none to be found. Front case covers were broken on arrival. The PC tower included HD brackets and screws but only shipped brackets without screws. How am I supposed to add new HD without the screws?
2. Not sure this is due to shipping damage or quality control: the CPU cooler fan and PC case fan were knocked out of the place on arrival. The CPU cooler was loose, like hanging by a thread. The RAM stick slightly bent. I have strong suspicion that CPU got damaged as well. I paid additional $20 for worry free extra packing but apparently these $20 was poorly spent. I don't see how shipping could knock loose the CPU cooler since it was install inside the case.
3. S..l...o...w shipping and customer service. I placed my order on 11/25, and it did not arrive until 12/25. I was told repair would take at least 2 weeks.
4. Return expensive, even it's due to their faulty product. My PC arrived damaged, missing parts and other issues mentioned above cast serious doubts on their quality control. Because of their mistake, I won't have a PC to use for at least 2 months, after I paid $2k, not to mention it spoiled my Christmas as it was supposed to be a Christmas gift. I wanted to return it but learned that regardless of their mistake, I'd be responsible for the shipping. So I'd be out more than $100 for nothing after 1 month wait for nothing.
5. SLOW response. Again, I emailed my information 4 days ago and has not yet received a return label. Left a voice mail early in the morning and no return calls. Got hold of CSR before they close and he's not a bit apologetic. Not even once he said sorry or apologize for my trouble. "You just need to be patient, our technician is actively reviewing your case, it will take at least 48 hours to get a response". Wow, what a company.

Rep reply posted Jan-05-2017

A rep from CyberpowerPC / cyberpower, Cyberpower_PC, has responded

“Dear Valued Customer,

Our most sincerely apologies for the various issues the system has endured. I understand you may have already contacted our support agents regarding these issues. The Windows gift card is virtual and can be located as a shortcut in the desktop. In order to use it, it will need to be redeemed via the Windows store. As for the games those are vouchers and you are always welcome to give our tech support team another call inquiring a status on your missing items and repair.

Tech Support:
(888) 900-5180

- Cyber_Tech2”

Horror stories everywhere

"I ignored all of the horror stories. I urge you not to. Their FangBook series of laptops in particular have known major hardware failure problems, that is evident through a simple google search and/or by checking their cases at the BBB website (their "rating" is good because you can buy a rating- check out the actual complaints, and the fact that nearly NONE of them are resolved satisfactorily). The warranty is only one year on this series of products and they will flat out refuse to assist you if you are outside of the warranty period. I have a Toshiba laptop from 2004 that, although spec-wise it is slow, still runs without an issue despite fairly heavy use for its first four years or so. This FangBook I have had since February of 2015, I have put MAYBE 30 hours of use into it, the motherboard has failed, and this company refuses to abide by lemon law. And, on top of all that, I am fairly technically inclined, so managed to figure my way around all of the numerous other issues this ridiculously terrible hardware brought with it so I didn't worry about it, but among the other issues I ran into; the laptop would NOT run on battery power and would only operate while plugged in, CyberPower themselves offered little to no technical documentation on the system, software that polls the hardware directly for information was unable to identify the majority of it (CPU-Z), their technical support was not able to tell me the actual model of my laptop OR the make and model of the motherboard, and finally the motherboard went out while I was operating the system (it just blinked off and was dead) at work.

Take your $1,000+, wipe, and flush and it'll be more useful to you than spending it on a laptop from this company would be.

As far as I am concerned, these people are criminals. They're selling broken hardware that they know is broken, doing absolutely nothing to correct the issue, and ignoring customers who have issues with it. Once they have your money, you mean nothing to them.

Do NOT buy from this company.

Rep reply posted Jan-05-2017

A rep from CyberpowerPC / cyberpower, Cyberpower_PC, has responded

“Dear Valued Customer,

We're deeply sorry to hear the notebook has experience various issues. Unfortunately due to the random nature of technology the system can fail at any time with out notice. If any issues were to arise we do offer a 1-year manufacturer warranty to assist in combating any issues the computer or notebook may be experiencing. We do apologize if we were unable to provide any information requested regarding specific hardware in the notebook. You are always welcome to get in touch with our support team if you happen to have any further questions or concerns.

Tech Support:
(888)937-5582
cyber_tech2@cyberpowerpc.com

- Cyber_Tech2”

2016-12-27

Excellent product and service at a very competitive price

"Excellent product and service at a very competitive price. The ongoing specials and free offers make CyberpowerPC a MUST check for any of your future gaming PC needs."

2016-12-27

The company's who promise and the one's that can deliver

"The are to many times were the service provided by so many Businesses are at best, bad to terrible so as a costumer I deal with this people every day and as a Businesses man I give my costumers the respect and help at all times. I was surprised of the quality of people working for Cyberpower services, they were great help to me to get my computer in time, answer all my question and always so professional & eager to make sure i was happy with the time of delivery, also they keep me informed step by step in the process. When i purchased my computer it was a great experience to deal with this company. PS The price was good : )"

This review was modified by Fausto660 on December 27 2016 10:30:54 AM

Share CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com's store rating

CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com is a merchant member
CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,447 merchant members.