Stores > CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.92/10 8.92/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.73/10 8.73/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.70/10 8.70/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.55/10 8.55/10
Voice your opinion! Review CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com by clicking a star below.

Gaming System

"Last Thursday I received my third computer from CyberpowerPC. (Windows 7, 8 and now 10) Their website makes customization of your order simple and keeps the price very reasonable. The computer arrived double boxed for safety in perfect condition ready to plug in and power up. I just had to answer a few Microsoft questions and they pulled my information from the net and I was ready to go. I just had to load some programs from my backups and everything was running smoothly.
Over the years only had one problem with my last system board where the network card built into the board was damaged by the cable company. It was way cheaper to just get a replacement network card from intel than to box up my computer and have to ship it to the west coast and back.

Quick and easy

"Needed an upgrade, CyberPowerPC is the first and last site I went to and their intuitive interface allowed me to find the perfect pc for the right price in seconds"

Very efficient

"I liked that I was able to navigate and pick the parts I wanted very fast and easy, I did not have to worry about the compatibility of each having part. I definitely recommend this to my friends. "

2017-09-19

Great Business

"The customer support was great and notified me immediately if something was wrong."

2017-09-19

Awesome Price

"Don't usually buy replacement keyboards or mice from the same place i buy my original gaming pc but the price for 2 back-light keyboards and 2 mice were a deal. Great customer service and was fast to deliver all within a week i got my order."

2017-09-18

New system

"Fast, reasonable price, dependable. I received my new system ahead of scheduled and fully functional. I ran thorough diagnostics and the results were better than I expected. Customer communication was excellent allowing one-on-one discussions when needed. The quality of each component was excellent and the shipping container insured no defects or blemishes occurred. This is my fourth system for my family and all are doing great!"

2017-09-14

tech help was quicker then i thought

"i expected like a 40 minute hold but i was able to get a rma in like 5 minutes"

2017-09-14

Worst 1st point of contact Sales Support I have ever received!

"CyberPower's point of 1st contact (sales support) should always excel at customer service satisfaction. I will tell you that my interactions with a sales representative named Willis caused me to very carefully consider cancelling my order. It was only me dropping the ball and processing time that saved CyberPower the order. He is rude, uncaring, and completely disinterested in his job. I have never had such a poor interaction with sales support. His tone towards me when I was asking common legitimate questions was poor to the point of being disrespectful and offensive. When I attempted to get another sales person to help me, I was hung up on or auto-directed to Willis. I have to point out that at no time was I rude, nor did I say anything in word or tone, that would have earned me this F- service.

I am not one to complain, but my dissatisfaction with their representative exceeds all other sales experiences I have had in my long life. I'm actually not exaggerating this point!

Willis is absolutely terrible, and does a massive dishonor to how your company is perceived. Although I went through with my 2k purchase (grudgingly), and am satisfied with the product, I will never consider buying from CyberPower again because of this one individual. This is the 2nd machine I have bought from them, and it will be the last due to the abysmal service I received. Absolutely unacceptable. I paid $2000 for my computer. It's not asking much to be treated with respect and courtesy! I work in sales, and if he were my employee I would have already walked him out the door. Surely CyberPower can find better employees.

Also, paid for overclocking. Checked the BIOS, and nothing had been done. My original machine from them had the same issue.

Rep reply posted Sep-16-2017

“Dear Valued Customer,

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. We would like nothing more then to assist you with your concerns and help you with your overclock issue. Please contact us at 888/900-5180 so that we may address your overclock issue as well as your concerns. We also thank you for your feedback and we look forward to being of assistance to you.”

2017-09-11

Worst Experience with Any Company Ever!

"Thought I was getting a great deal. Saved up for years to get my dream PC, and as soon as it arrived, every went straight downhill.

1) Upon arrival, I could hear a screw loose at the bottom of the case. Granted things come loose during shipping, but still, not something you want to hear.

2) Out of the box, I notice the ports on the back of my 1060/6GB video card. When I selected the video card on the website, it gave the appearance that I would be getting 3 display ports, 1 DVi and 1 HDMI. I only got 1DP. When I asked about it, they said I needed to specify that I wanted the card with the 3 ports when I ordered the system and that the picture / specs were there for reference, not fact (I didn't even know there was a lame version of the card) and that I can ship back the card and buy it somewhere else. Mmmkay. Super annoying. Never would have thought I needed to specify that I wanted the card I saw on the tin and not a lesser model. Fine. I'll live with it. Not worth the hassle.

3) Left the computer on as one might do, went to work, came back and my room was filled with smoke and the smell of burning plastic. Shut it down and tried to restart. Would not do to "USB Overload" (huh?) and that was it! Not even 24 hours later and the PC was done for. And yes, it was connected to a surge protector.

4) Called for RMA. They wanted to deduct the price of the wiring upgrade and sound reducing fan mounts from the cost of the return. (I'm livid at this point) Also would not send me a UPS label. I would have to pay for return shipping on a defective product that almost burnt my apartment down. (cuz it couldn't get any worse) Because they had a deal for free shipping to help push their product, they didn't feel it was necessary to take care of shipping unless it was a repair. The whole tower smelled of burnt plastic, I didn't not want it any more. I would have never been comfortable with the fact that after spending that much money, I was using a repaired system that nearly caught fire. So, we agreed, they would send a label and deduct $65 and they WILL NOT deduct the price of the wiring and mounts. I shipped it out the next day. The PC was to my door and out the door with in 48 hours.

5) Going on week #4 as of this writing. NO REFUND YET and according to the return receipt they emailed me that I had to beg for, they deducted more than the cost of the $65 shipping. Like about the same cost of fan mounts.

I purchased another PC from a competitor down the street from them. (credit card which is what I didn't want to do in the first place!!!) Better components, upgraded name brand drives and motherboard, increase drive space, video card I was expcting in the first place.. everything apples for apples but better... and a few bucks cheaper.

Nope. Nope. Nope. Every part of this was bad. Not even going to argue over the amount of the refund because I just want my money so I could be done with them forever! Would not recommend CyberPower at all. The guys down the street from them however...

****EDIT****

They reached out to me the day after this review, and cleared up a few things.

1. They didn't charge me for the fan mounts, but did calculate the tax incorrectly when adding up the refund.
2. And we both agreed that this should have been handled differently from the start. If there's smoke, it should have been treated as fire and the ticket moved up in the chain in command.

I understand that CSR folk are going off of scripts and checklist when they receive calls and that not all situations follow those scripts. This did end up **** out of control which resulted in the review. In the end, things have changed.

Clarity that they didn't charge me extra and are reimbursing the difference.
They did reimburse for the cost of shipping as well. (I was completely prepared to eat the cost for sake of getting this over with)
And my original refund is in the bank, with the shipping cost to come later. (7-10 business days)

So we are resolved.

Changing my review to 2 stars. It did almost burn my house down and the fact that I needed to write a review to get my shipping cost back is still bad news, but they did step up in the end.

Note to potential buyers: They do have good prices. I shopped, I would know. Take advantage of the sales. Specify what you want from the start in the notes. My PC had a bad whatever it was, but my story might not be your story, but if you have an problem that's definitely not normal, go to the top and I'm sure they will help you as they did with me.

Thanks.

Rep reply posted Sep-11-2017

“Dear Valued Customer,

We sincerely apologize for the issue you encountered and any inconvenience this may have caused. I am looking into this matter for you and we will be in contact with you tomorrow to assist in addressing this matter. We look forward to assisting you further.”

2017-09-09

Good prices

"fast shipping, good pricing for what you get."

2017-09-08

I just purchased my Cyberpowerpc 2 weeks ago

"I just purchased my Cyberpowerpc 2 weeks ago and it is going into power save mode right while I am working on the computer about every hour or so. The tech team has no answer to this problem. The tech team has new techs that are not even skilled to figure it out. This was a replacement computer at my job and now they are telling me i need to send it in and wait a month to get it back. I am sooooooo unhappy with my purchase. I would say do your research and spend your money with another company. The last tech that I just talked to said he was emailing me some test to run on it and never even bothered to email me the test. "

Rep reply posted Sep-16-2017

“Dear Valued Customer,

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. We would like nothing more then to assist you with your concerns and help you with your issue. Please contact us at 888/900-5180 so that we may address your concerns. We also thank you for your feedback and we look forward to being of assistance to you.””

Great Company

"I just purchased my desktop - I bought a laptop awhile ago and it has lasted over 4 years. My desktop had some issues but the tech support was able to help with it right away. I recommend buying through them whenever you can."

Great company!!

"I recently purchased a gaming desktop for my stepson. CyberPower has been so professional and easy to work with. I wanted to make sure the system had what my stepson would need. The sales person helped me choose which upgrades would have the most impact. My stepson is absolutely thrilled and so am I!! The new desktop does everything he needs! The lifetime support is such a wonderful thing to include! Very, very satisfied!!"

Great product 5 stars

"Ordered my battlebox ultimate. Great product fast shipping."

2017-09-07

Terrible communication and customer service.

"Bought an expensive laptop on the 16th of August 2017. Policy said will ship in 5-10 days. Didn't ship till 11th of September. Never received an email or anything about the delay. I had to contact them myself and see what was going on. They said there was a back order on my 1TB drive. Ok, could have told me that instead of leaving me in the dark.

Customer service is important. No upgrade in shipping, no apology so response after that one email. Yes, every company has its hiccups but how they rectify the situation to make up for the negative events is important. Cyberpower did nothing.

There is a 30 day warranty from date of purchase which is total crap since i will only have 5 days.

Rep reply posted Sep-07-2017

“Dear Valued Customer,

We understand your concerns and apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. Also, your refund period begins from the date of invoice, not the date you placed the order so please have no worries in regards to our return policy. We thank you for having chosen CyberPowerPC and hope you are enjoying your notebook and we will continue to strive for excellent service. Thank you for your feedback.”

Share CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com's store rating

CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com is a merchant member
CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,434 merchant members.