• Address: 730 Baldwin Park Blvd, City of Industry,Ca.
    • Contact: Techsupport@cyberpowerpc.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.16/10 9.16/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.77/10 8.77/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.10/10 9.10/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.09/10 8.09/10

"Great service walked me thru everything before I purchased, got my order in less then 3 weeks, a lot quicker then they projected. I will shop here again and continue to shop here for all my PC needs."

"Hello, my name is Kaleb and I recently purchased a computer from CyberpowerPC. I was sort of on the fence to buying a computer online because I have noticed the incredible prices other companies sell their products for. I expected to get the bare minimum hardware and service based on reviews for other companies. Cyberpower had a large amount of positive feedback and that is what made me go to them for my purchase. When I got to the website the first thing I noticed was all of the specials or sales that they have going. I was looking for the cheapest computer that I could buy and still be able to play games with ease. They offered an incredible selection of cases, core components, software, additional items and many more things. This made me feel like I wasn't locked into buying this years 'latest' model. The price for my computer was amazing for the amount of power that I received and also all of the free items that came with it. The customer service was amazing and updated me every time my PC moved to a different stage of production. The production time was also really great along with the amount of speed that they got it to UPS. When my PC arrived it was very neatly wrapped inside the box and well protected. The inside of the computer even had protection inside it to make sure nothing was damaged during shipping. I plugged it in and it fired right up and everything was up to date and ready to go. I did have one question about the lighting inside so I asked customer service and they responded within only several hours. I would highly recommend Cyberpower if you are looking to purchase a computer for any need!"

"best company ever!!! they did such an amazing job "

"My first experience ordering a custom PC, and I enjoyed the ease I could choose the parts and the pricing was fantastic. I received emails every step of the way until delivery about my order and I really felt they cared that I got the computer I want. No doubt would recommend for anyone looking to get their dream computer. "

"The fact that I've bought my 3rd pc from them should say what kind of company they are. Always performs well, easy to customize on the site, and this 3rd PC came even quicker than the previous. I recommend them highly."

"**WARNING**

Do not buy a Cyberpower PC.
The company will not stand behind their product.
In less than 2 yrs my sons $2000 dollar computer has quit working 3 times, 2 times it went up in smoke. The company now tells me that is out of warranty. I am stuck with a charred paperweight, and my son does not have a computer to do his schoolwork on. Please warn everyone that is thinking of buying a computer, stay away from Cyberpower. The tech support was rude and not worried about helping me. I think he learned this from the upper management. Please share this and pass it on. Thanks to all my friends that do.....Stanley S Vail

**WARNING**

"First time shopping on cyberpowerpc website. At the beginning, I worried about the quality of my order, however, when I received my desktop, it is perfect and nice looking. Especially the cable management in my case, it is managed very neat. I will recommend this website to my friends :D"

"I had seen ads for CyberpowerPC in CPU magazine and when I needed a new laptop with something more than other manufacturers supplied I placed an order. The machine is very nicely designed and the extra RAM and video card memory is the extra I was looking for. I would recommend CyberpowerPC to anyone who needs that extra. The sales and tech staff have been very polite and helpful."

"I had wanted to get a custom rig for myself for a while, but lacked the confidence to do so on my own. Cyberpower provided the answer: allowing my to build a comp from the ground up without having to worry about messing up the wiring/comparability. I spent a solid week researching options on the forum and tweaking my configuration, ending up with a decently powerful computer for under $1000. It came perfectly intact, booted up without a problem, and has been running great since. The only glitch was that the monitor that shipped has to be connected via HDMI (no port for VGA) and didn't come with one. Had I know, I would have ordered one to come with it instead of running to Target.
All in all, very satisfied and would definitely recommend.

"Just wanted to say, CyberPower done great on my first custom built PC! Website was easy to navigate and deal with, prices were totally fair, unlike a lot of other companies, shipping was fast and they kept me updated through every step, and everything arrived in great condition. The only problem I had, was that I didn't know that the CM Storm Devastator keyboard operated on USB 3.0, and it wasn't stated in the user guide for the keyboard. Would definitely recommend CyberPower to anyone, again, great job guys!"

"CyberpowerPC is by far the best place to buy a new Laptop or Desktop (I have bought one of each) if you are looking for the best product at a great price. I was able to configure a machine to my exact specifications and get exactly what I was looking for. The customer service is outstanding and they have helped me out on several issues with expert advice. It is hard these days to find a good company, with good prices, and good customer service. CYBERPOWERPC Rocks! I recommend them to everyone I know looking for a new system"

"CyberpowerPC is the only web site that lets me order exactly what I want w/out a bunch of additional overhead. Best choice + value, hands down. I have had some problem with machines arriving broken in the past, due to wildly inadequate packing. But this one arrived fine. And the PC itself is amazing.

"CyberPowerPC was great to me. They kept me informed on the status of my computer, kept in touch with me, the website is very easy to navigate, and they gave me the option to switch out my motherboard when the one i origionally had was out of stock at very low extra price. Building the computer i bought was extremely easy, and i will definitely be going back for my next computer purchase."

"A great system and a great experience from start to finish!"

"I've ordered two Desktops and one Laptop through CyberPowerPC over the course of about 5 years. I've been very satisfied and have had no problems with any of my orders. Their user interface for piecing together a PC is very user-friendly, it's actually fun to piece together a computer and you can always save the configuration for later use. Once you've ordered a PC they give you step-by-step emails on the process, it's nice to know when & how your PC is being built. I've recommended them to friends & family and will personally continue to use them for my future PC needs."

CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com is a merchant member
CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,906 merchant members.