Stores > CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com

• CyberpowerPC / CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com Elite Status
    • Address: 730 Baldwin Park Blvd, City of Industry,Ca.
    • Contact: Techsupport@cyberpowerpc.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.36/10 9.36/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.18/10 9.18/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.57/10 8.57/10

Amazing options at great price points, one satisfied customer!

"In my research to build a gaming pc, I had help from several friends and advice from many more about what to do and to be honest, it had me in a bit of a twist. Most boutique PC companies had some glaring bad reviews, including cyberpowerpc. But with several avenues for easy customization, revamped website(during my purchase) and availability of several premium parts for the same(compared to others which didnt seem to have as many configurable options), cypberpowerpc was the way to go and so far, I am very happy with the purchase.
The process used to ensure quality and making sure I get the right product gave me an added onus to recommend them. Despite some delays for parts, sales service kept me up-to-date on whats going on and the options provided by a dedicated point-of-contact person for my order was a nice touch as well.
Last but not least, any customer ultimately wants a good price point and I can say cyberpowerpc nailed it for me.
Would definitely recommend them and even come back for future purchases.

This review was modified by pcu1070 on October 18 2016 02:57:08 PM

Great service and EPIC gaming system!

"3 months in thus far and I'm loving how strong my new gaming system has been going so far.. Everything's rock solid stable and the build as a whole from CyberPowerPC has been highly effective in smashing all the latest games at 1440p.. Cannot recommend this company enough! :)"

Awesome computer great price, very fast

"I enjoyed customizing my own pc to make it just what I wanted, and it was well built, and came fully operational. It came with lots of freebies and bonuses as well, and free shipping. It was well worth the investment."

This review was modified by djembedragonfire on October 18 2016 09:21:52 AM

The best!

"I was looking for gaming desktop for 2 month, and only cyberpower had all I need. "

Over a month and a half and I still do not have a PC

"I ordered this PC on September 1st. When I finally received the PC I was able to use it for 2 hours before the power supply went bad, so this PC was dead on arrival. I sent it back to get repaired and they are not updating me and have given me no ETA on when it will be fixed. It is ridiculous that I ordered something on September 1st and still do not have a working PC. Given the time frame with shipping and the fact that it still is not fixed yet it looks like it will be over 2 months from the time I ordered until the time I receive a working PC. This is unacceptable."

This review was modified by twisard on October 17 2016 09:50:18 AM
Rep reply posted Oct-20-2016

A rep from CyberpowerPC / cyberpower, Cyberpower_PC, has responded

“Dear Valued Customer,

We are deeply sorry to hear there was an issue with the PC. We would like to remind you we have a RMA hotline as well as an RMA email where one can call in or email in for a status on a RMA. Unfortunately we do not have any automated status tracker so an email or a call will be necessary for an update. We will do our best to provide any information possible regarding the RMA/computer as well as a possible ETA when it will get sent back to you. Please do not hesitate to get in touch with our RMA status department; we're more than happy to help anyway we can.

RMA Status:
(888) 900-5180

Simply irresistible!!

"The folks at Cyberpower are awesome, I paid for a Computer and the shipping was held up due to the motherboard not being there. Instead of having me wait 3 weeks the guys decided to upgrade it to the next one free of charge. Even if it wasn't free the way they handled it was terrific."

Repeat Customer

"This is the 2nd machine I am buying this year (this one for my wife) & 3rd from your company. I value your build quality, customer service, and number of options. I recommend you to everyone."

Ease of Access

"CyberpowerPC provided me with a high end system at more than affordable prices. In addition, there customer service team was quick to respond to any of my questions, and kept me constantly updated about my order. I was more than impressed with the quality, care, and professionalism that went into building and safely shipping my order. I have no complaints about this transaction. "

speedy build

"i recently ordered a computer from cyber power pc and i had it one day built and one day shipped. i received phone calls and emails the entire process of the build and it was done within the time frame i needed it to be done. very happy with the computer and process they have in place."

Customer Service

"When i first got the PC i had some trouble getting it set up. Their support line was very helpful and walked me through step by step until it was working properly."

This review was modified by damon2448 on October 09 2016 04:35:42 PM

"I had CyberPower build a gaming computer for my husband. He travels for work and he was dragging the old huge PC and accessories back and forth every Friday and Monday and it was on old rebuild besides. Through CyberPower, we built him a beautiful, sleek, high-powered Zeus Mini. When it came, he was like a 12 year old boy, he couldn't wait to get it out and load his games and play at high speed like the big kid he is. Now when he goes on the road, we have an old suitcase it fits in just perfect and is an ease for him to travel with. He loves the speed, clarity, and ease of his new system. CyperPower also kept me involved in the building process from start to finish. All-in-all, it was a fantastic experience and I am so impressed with them and would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone with a need for an excellent computer buying and user experience. Thanx so Much.. Evelyn Crotts"

Great build, great service.

"If you don't quite feel confident building your own computer or don't want to deal with having to RMA faulty products, I would suggest Cyberpower as your go to comp builder. I bought a very high end build with the rush shipping and while it didn't get shipped as quickly as I would have liked, the end product was well worth it.

They are also very easy to contact, you get a direct respresentative to call/e-mail if you have questions and he was very professional and nice. Overall, great way to get a nice gaming PC.

This review was modified by spidii on October 06 2016 10:36:38 AM

Gaming laptop

"I never had a gaming system that could run games at high qualities, so I was very delighted to use such an item and see how beautiful the graphics of games could be. "

This review was modified by Zwephu on October 03 2016 08:02:02 PM

Love my PC!

"I bought my new PC from cyberpower pc and I love it. In total my computer was $1000 dollars but I was able to get it for $950 because of a promo code I found online. I can easily run pretty much anything I throw at it. The most graphically intensive game I play is Battlefield 4 (1080p, ultra everything but low post processing, no AA whatsoever, and ambient occlusion off) and I can easily play the game well above 60 fps with only the occasional hiccup.

CPU - Intel Core i5-6600
MoBo - ASUS Z170-PRO
HDD - 1TB Western Digital Caviar Blue
GPU - AMD RX480 8gb
Case - CyberPowerPC X-Sentinel
PSU - 600 Watts standard psu 80+ certified
OS - Windows 10

In the past, I've had poor experiences ordering computers online due to shipping errors and components usually breaking in the process. However when the computer arrived I was relieved to see that the computer was fully intact and running like a charm. My order did take longer than expected to ship, but this was do to the fire in California which delayed all packages being shipped from there.

They also gave me a couple of freebees because I bought the computer during a back to school promo they were having.

Skorpion K1 Mechnical Gaming Keyboard
Cyberpower AULA headset
TP-LINK 802.11 AC Archer T1U AC450 Wireless 5GHz 433Mbps Nano USB Adapter
CyberpowerPC Gaming Mouse Pad

The mechanical keyboard is the only thing that I really use. The keys are great, the build is solid and I hope it will last for a long time. The headset however was good but hurt my ears after a single CS:GO comp game. I don't have a review on the mousepad or the wifi router but they seem like good pieces of hardware.

This review was modified by RoMMaN on October 03 2016 03:59:01 PM

Bought 3 CyberpowerPC in the last 6 months !

"As a household of 5, we need a lot of dependable computing power for my 3 children and my self employed business. I bought my first computer at Frys since it was on sale. My other two i bought directly from Cyberpower. Cannot beat their quality, price even if i were to build it myself. As a former loyal client of HP& Dell, CyberpowerPC customer service is superior. My kids are gamers and they were extremely impressed by CyberpowerPC performance. I love their low prices."

This review was modified by LoanManjameslee on October 02 2016 12:34:37 AM

Share CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com's store rating

CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com is a merchant member
CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,635 merchant members.