• Address: 730 Baldwin Park Blvd, City of Industry,Ca.
    • Contact: Techsupport@cyberpowerpc.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.07/10 9.07/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.77/10 8.77/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.02/10 9.02/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.16/10 8.16/10

"Great system, great price. Couldn't be happier."

"Best kind of service.

I wasn't very confident about hand-building a PC; I didn't feel I had enough experience to build one. However, I found CyberPowerPC, which has pre-built PCs and customizable PCs (you can do it from your computer)! There's soo much you can make, it's very satisfying. CyberpowerPC absolutely delivers the best service, whether you want or need a PC or PC parts, they are here for ya.

"The computer arrived today, just two or three days off the estimate. The build was well packaged in two layers of brown cardboard boxes and form-fitting foam, with a note taped on the side telling me I have to open the case and carefully remove the foam - which was not difficult.

Opening the case gave me a good look inside of it. I' liked what I've seen. The cabling was well done, neatly bundled up with plastic cable ties. Nothing loose, no obvious mistakes were made in the cabling or installation of the components.

There are a few problems, though. I just reached out to the sales team to give them a chance to respond. If they do I will update this review.

The first and biggest problem is that this isn't the PSU that I ordered. I ordered a TX-650, but received a CX-750. I am not sure if the builder made a mistake, or perhaps made a substitution on the theory that a 750W PSU is better than a 650W PSU so I should be happy, but unfortunately, I'm not. The TX series is a higher quality series than the CX series. It has a better fan that is quieter and variable speed. And, just as a general thing, if you overprovision the PSU for the load, then it doesn't operate in its most efficient power band, which makes the computer less efficient.

Second, the CPU fan. I carefully selected every component of the build to prioritize quietness. That's why I paid for a TX series PSU, why I ordered a Silentium case, why I picked up a 970 over a Radeon 280, etc. There was a promotion going on with Cyberpower, where they will upgrade the cooling to their brand of liquid cooling for free. That was a great deal, and I took. The block is fine, but the fan that's sitting on the radiator is going to have to be replaced. It is too loud, and it is 2-pin, so I can't adjust the speed of it. Unfortunately, having to replace the fan means I'm going to have to take the motherboard off the case, because the fan header is on the obverse side of the mobo. That'll mean uninstalling almost every component and then re-installing after I do the fan swap. This in turn almost perfectly negates the reason why I chose to buy from a vendor in the first place, which is that I didn't want to do a computer assembly. I can't complain too much because I paid $0 above stock for this unit, but I really wish I'd paid more money for a different one. (If that even would have solved the issue).

Finally, there was some crapware on there when I booted it up. A creepy shutterstock photo of the cutout of a man's head, wearing a headset. He was eager to help me solve my PC troubles, just one click away, always staring at me from every screen on the computer. But as far as I can tell, selecting a few programs from the uninstaller control panel was all it took to remove the three crapware programs. If that's what it takes for Cyberpower to stay profitable while offering such good prices, then I guess I can't complain too much.

"Great product, item was shipped fast. Had issue with my credit card and they called to work with me to correct the wrong digit. Once that was fixed everything went smooth. I would recommend them to anyone. "

"Went to CyberpowerPC to build a computer for my kids' gaming needs. I was able to get the features I wanted at a reasonable price. After I placed the order, I was emailed that the case had been discontinued by the manufacturer. All I had to do was take a look at the website and choose a new case. Happily they had the same style case in a different color at the same price. One phone call and no real delay. The computer arrived a week or so later. The kids have been very happy with their new PC! Definitely would go back to them for future needs."

"I had a great experience with CyberpowerPC in choosing and assembling a high quality machine for my moderate budget. Though the selection process was a bit overwhelming with options, that's not necessarily a bad thing. I appreciated that they clearly identified all potential savings options in their selection menus too. The system was incredibly well packaged, and they gave original boxes (with unused accessories) for the subcomponents. One of the re-install discs was broken, but their customer service was prompt and courteous in resolving the issue. Overall there wasn't anything to complain about and I did appreciate the personal attention to the order throughout the buy/build/ship process."

"I loved it it got to me earlier than expected and it works great and looks great!"

"So far the system the built me is awesome. I had to call tech support already, my fault I didn't know what sli was or how it worked but the tech support was awesome and explained everything pretty well and helped get my computer to do what I wanted it to do. The shipping was a bit late but it was around the holidays and they upgraded my shipping to get here as fast as possible. I will do business with them again."

"This is actually order 1 of 3. I am only reviewing the shopping experience. (I bought this as a gift) My sales rep Justin was very helpful in answering my concerns during my purchase process. I have looked at other custom PC websites and CP was the most straightforward, especially given the amount of choices. I knew exactly what i was buying and for how much"

"I have bought many pc'x over the years and this one is by far the best experience from choosing options, to tracking the build of the order to adding upgraded components. Firsl"

"Great system, great deal. I could not be happier. Well packaged and arrived quickly."

"The customer service at CyberpowerPC is amazing. When I ordered my previous PC from them, I realized that I made a mistake when ordering by choosing Windows 8 instead of Windows 7. They had no obligation to change my order, but they did anyway with no hassle. My current PC that I ordered from them was built beautifully, and runs perfectly out of the box. I could not rate them high enough. "

"Excellent products at super competitive prices. Have been very satisfied with my purchases and am looking forward to doing business with them in the future for my tech needs. "

"I heard some pretty terrible things about CyberPowerPC, but I was pleasantly surprised. My PC arrived completely intact and functioning. IT WORKS AMAZING. My internet is shit though, so I can' say I'm getting the fullest from my computer.

I don't like how everything was zip tied though. I wanted to put in more fans that I had bought, but it was so tightly packed. I was afraid to damage something.

"This company is great! I missed a free headset in my order and noticed a day later and they added it in no problem. There was also a problem with my debit card and they worked with me to make sure i still got my fast build upgrade. I would recommend CyberpowerPC to anyone. My gaming pc was almost the same exact price as if i built it myself the way their sale was set up. "

CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com is a merchant member
CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,902 merchant members.