Stores > CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com
  • CyberpowerPC / CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com Elite Status
    • Address: 730 Baldwin Park Blvd, City of Industry,Ca.
    • Contact: Techsupport@cyberpowerpc.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.97/10 8.97/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.53/10 8.53/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.65/10 8.65/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.90/10 7.90/10
Voice your opinion! Review CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com by clicking a star below.
2017-03-17

Worst customer support in the history of customer support

"Purchased a new system with a DOA graphics card, took them 7 days to find out that the replacement order was lost, ordered another one from Amazon because i got told it will be send sometimes next week ( lol? ), after cancelling the replacement, seller refuses to send me packaging and return label and wants me to pay for return shipping.

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY, THE GFX CARD THEY WORKED INTO THE SYSTEM WAS A DISCONTINUED XFX CARD

This review was modified by servantes173 on March 21 2017 10:52:31 AM
Rep reply posted Mar-21-2017

A rep from CyberpowerPC / cyberpower, Cyberpower_PC, has responded

“Dear Valued Customer,

We are deeply sorry to hear there has been an issue with the video card. The card you requested to receive was undergoing processing. The general processing time for the replacement provided is about 3-5 business days in which the item was sent out within that time frame. If you have any further concerns or questions please do not hesitate to get in touch with our support agents as we are more than happy to help anyway we can.

Tech Support: (888) 900-5180

- Cyber_tech2”

2017-03-15

Great!

"2nd custom built pc from cyberpower and very much pleased! Came safe and packaged for safety. Purchased an OS this time around and glad they installed it to the SSD. Looking forward to more interactions with them in the future. Good work Cyberpower!"

This review was modified by Paovang8 on March 17 2017 11:30:02 AM

2017-03-14

Great service, great experience!

"I was able to find the perfect laptop to replace my old gaming one. Their was very fair when being compared to other brands, beating out other brands most of the time. The ordering process was quick and painless. They even had it shipped out ahead of schedule which was awesome. When everything got to my house nothing was out of place or even remotely messed up. All in all I will absolutely buy from them again and recommend them to friends and family."

This review was modified by zutac on March 16 2017 01:15:02 PM

A BEAUTIFUL BEAST

"Simply Amazing! The machine I received is a true case of beauty and the beast. On the exterior you see a thing of beauty. All the lights and fans will really dazzle your senses. But then you attach a 144HZ 4K Monitor and the beast is really released! Running even the most demanding of applications at lightning fast speeds and at a quality deemed exceptional by any enthusiast, this thing is beyond amazing. Even under stress testing, I could not push any of the sensors above 60 degrees Celcius (I think I even heard my PC yawn sleepily at me and ask me if that was the best I had!!). WHAT A BEAST!!!! The components include: GA-Z270 Ultra Gaming; i7-7700k OC; GTX 1080 Extreme OC; IN WIN 303 tower; Asetek 591LX 360mm Liquid Cooling; 16GB 3000MHZ DDR4 RAM; 3 SSDs and 1 HDD; 3 120 MM TT-riing fans; 3 120 MM blue fans."

This review was modified by Curtis Strang on March 16 2017 12:45:01 PM

When the light glimmer.. God this PC shines

"I Got my PC from cyberpower and it is great at 1st i was not sure on purchasing a pc from them but im glad i took the chance with no problem it not as bad as all the reviews you see on the internet they took care of me and the customers service was superb i would definitely recommend buying a PC from there site. It took awhile to get to me but you have to understand they have to build the PC so your not gonna get it as fast as you hope speaking from building a PC point of view and i didn't bug them until i got the PC to tell them how great of a PC they have build for me."

This review was modified by Vinnybayb on March 16 2017 08:45:02 AM

2017-03-12

CyberpowerPC Rocks

"I recently bought a great gaming rig from CyberpowerPC and I couldn't be happier. I started with one of their base models and customized nearly every piece of equipment until I had exactly what I wanted. Their website was absolutely fantastic for customizing, and they have daily specials constantly on different parts. I did comparisons with other large name PC builders for the same equipment and CyberpowerPC beat all of them. The sales team was extremely helpful and helped me with everything I needed. I've been playing on this beast for about 3 months now and the performance (especially stability) is exceptional. Not one problem at all. As I said...I couldn't be happier. I totally recommend CyberpowerPC for any type of system you need. Seriously, I'm OCD and researched my system and the individual parts for 2 months...no place could beat what I got for the price I paid."

This review was modified by BigLuv on March 14 2017 05:15:01 PM

2017-03-11

POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE BAD EXP ALL AROUND

"i ordered my pc on feb.23 was suppose to ship march 6th when i ordered next day they changed it to march 10th after many calls of which i never got anyone to call back or even talk to me it is march 11 and thyey just started production on it they lied to me several times and i mean strait out lied they told me computer was in final qc and would ship that day barring qc didn't c anything than couple hours later i get email saying my computer has left the warhouse and will begin production on it soon same and that day was march 10th the day they told me in email and on phone it would ship so now another 7-10 business days in production than qc than 5-7 shipping 3 mounths later i might get pc did i forget to mention i spent 2500bucks they would not give a refund and warrenty starts from time of purchace so by the time i get it will be expired not that i would ever deal with them after this. they sold out to walmart can't make the pc/s they promise cause all production and parts going there which would be fine if they were honest upfront if u like giving money topeople who lie literally there people told me things that havent happend or were strait lies u willl be fine wwihte them"

This review was modified by MARKS1979 on March 14 2017 12:30:15 AM
Rep reply posted Mar-13-2017

A rep from CyberpowerPC / cyberpower, Cyberpower_PC, has responded

“Dear Valued Customer,

We're deeply sorry to hear you may have received any misinformation. Regarding the warranty, it takes affect the day it is shipped & unless you ordered an extended warranty plan the standard warranty is 1 year. Once the system is in QC it will generally be in that stage for a couple business days before it is then shipped out. Once the computer is shipped you are then emailed a tracking number. The estimated shipped date provided on the site is a general date the computer may ship however it is updated to match the computer's place in the order. Once again we do apologize for any confusion regarding your order, it appears the computer should be shipping out soon. you are always welcome to get in touch with our sales department for any further questions regarding the status of the order.

Sales Department: (800) 707-0393

- Cyber_tech2”

2017-03-11

Possibly the Perfect Place to Purchase a PC

"I'm a tad late posting my review of my shopping experience with Cyberpower PC, I took advantage of the Black Friday deals. I'm so happy I stumbled across their website during a frantic search for computer upgrade components - my son's gaming friends wanted to do a DIY upgrade on his computer. Hesitant at that prospect, I did some research and decided a new system would be the better result. I've ordered many home computers on other retail sites, but Cyberpower PC has, hands down, the best selection when it comes to personalizing a gaming system. I'm by no means a computer guru but found the customizing easy. Son's friends are now envious of the gaming PC he received for Christmas. I was impressed with ease of ordering. Everything arrived on time and set up was a breeze. Many thanks to Cyberpower PC -- job well done. I've recommended you to family and friends. "

This review was modified by crazyhare on March 14 2017 12:15:25 AM

2017-03-08

Not a single problem

"I don't usually give 5 star reviews but it think that this one deserves it. Carlo over at Cyberpower kept me updated throughout the whole process, and offered to answer any questions I had. Throughout the entire process, everything was either right on time or a day early. I took my Pc apart and the only thing that was out of place was a small chunk of Styrofoam in the packing had broken off a little bit. Other than that the pc runs fine and all the accessories where there. I'm definitely gonna recommend these guys to my friends if they ever decide to build a Pc :)"

This review was modified by Draguar on March 10 2017 08:30:02 AM

2017-03-07

Awesome computer

"I just purchased my pc from cyberpowerpc and couldn't be more happier. Runs like a dream. I was a bit skeptical buying one to start with because of the a amount of money I was spending. But at the end of the day it was well worth it.

Would definitely recommend to friends and family.

This review was modified by pickle007 on March 09 2017 10:30:02 AM

2017-03-07

A new Lease on Work and Play

"I bought this computer as an upgrade to my Asus ROG G20-CB. A solid system though without any real upgrade option. As a quick aside, I am an avid gamer for sure but the primary usage of my computer right now is for 3D modeling and texture creation via Substance Designer. I also utilize Marmoset Toolbag 3 and work in Unreal Engine 4 very frequently.
The point there is that these programs can be incredibly intensive! This computer does everything I need it to do without breaking a sweat and that alone is worth every penny.
The buying options were very clean and clear, the way you can upgrade by an item list and how it will tell you precisely how much power or if things will not work together. for all my tech based needs I am frightfully tech dumb at times
The price was precisely what I needed with a top of the line computer coming in at just over 2k.
I opted for no rush on my shipping but it still made its way to me reasonably fast.
orders on 2/13 made it to me on 2/28.
Their team updated me at nearly every step via email with the option to ask them questions in the email.
All in all, an extremely pleasant experience for such a high dollar purchase!

This review was modified by FuriousTribble on March 09 2017 09:15:01 AM

2017-03-01

Best choice

"I bought my first cyberPC about a year ago and since then have I have been so happy with it I even bought my wife one. I have also just bought a new cyberPc keyboard with color changeing back light, My wife now just had me order one for her as well! She is anxious waiting for it to arive. So far I have had nothing but good to say about them. Everything works great and I love it. I have a few friends that have already planned on buying from CyberPC as well. Great PC works fantastic and is a great buy with a great price."

This review was modified by Raymond_Ramirez_II on March 03 2017 03:45:02 PM

2017-02-28

Great PC retailer!

"Thank CyberpowerPC for providing such great service and product! I got a really good deal during the winter break. The customer service was nice and patient, clearing all my concerns when I was trying to place the order. It was really a convenient shopping experience in terms of buying an assembled desktop online. Keep up the great work!"

This review was modified by Xiaoda Huang on March 02 2017 04:00:08 PM

2017-02-28

New i7-7700k build

"at first, i thought about building the computer myself. But i'm not confident in my ability to do it correctly. And when i'm spending over 1k for a nice computer, i'd rather it be done right.

Enter Cyberpower. Customizing my rig with the components i wanted, was easy as pie. And with their Valentines's day deals, i actually saved a good amount of money with many upgrades. After I was pleased with my setup, I placed the order. But, after sleeping on it a couple nights, i changed my mind and wanted a better GPU. I received a reply on the same day from Steve, and he said that the change would be made, without a problem (just an extra day or two with the order).

Once i received the order #, I was able to check the status on their site on a daily basis. As it went from the initial status, to warehouse, to build, to testing, to final testing, and then ship date. They were very efficient, and expedient, and it was exciting each day to see it move from phase to phase!

Everything shipping in one box, perfectly. The computer components didn't budge during the shipping (i opted for the internal foam, peace of mind). The cables were so clean and tidy, i was amazed. Plugged everything in, fired it up without a hitch, and now im playing MAX settings on Overwatch, while getting a steady 144fps.

I couldn't have asked for more. In the next 5/6/7 years, when its time to upgrade again, i'll definitely be going back. Don't hesitate. If you have the money, and want a professional, well put together build, go with Cyberpower.

This review was modified by ChaseVanMan on March 02 2017 03:30:01 PM

2017-02-25

Great price for custom built PCs and reliable service

"I have been a regular customer with CyberPower for over a decade now, and have purchased 3 PCs and a laptop from them. All of these machines have performed well and lasted long times, and I havenA;t had any problems with them that would be caused by the production of the computer. Customer service has always been really nice when I call, and do whatever they can to help. I recommend CyberPower for anyone who wants a custom gaming PC, but don't want to or feel confident enough to build a PC from scratch. My only complaint is that when you make an order, the expected ship date is rarely accurate and your computer will likely ship later than expected."

This review was modified by Plunge87 on February 28 2017 12:30:21 AM

Share CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com's store rating

CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com is a merchant member
CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,429 merchant members.