• CyberpowerPC / CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com Elite Status
    • Address: 730 Baldwin Park Blvd, City of Industry,Ca.
    • Contact: Techsupport@cyberpowerpc.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.11/10 9.11/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.80/10 8.80/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.02/10 9.02/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.18/10 8.18/10

"1. Buying experience: 10/10 - Once, I placed my order, I recieved an email from cyberpowerpc sales assistant. However, I had an issue with my order so I emailed the person and within a few minutes I had my order changed without having to cancel it. I would definitely buy again.

2. The system - I have been using this as my daily driver since I received the system. And, It has not disappointed. It feels perfect. There are little things that I have not gotten used to - keyboard to me is not perfect. I have a lot of typing errors with the shift key being so tiny. This is more of a personal preference.

3. Screen - `i have never had a premium system and this does not disappoint. The colors are beautiful and it is just perfect.

4. Size - with the advent of systems like razer - it feels big but I am not paying an arm and a leg for the computer.

Overall Value - Definitely buy if you are on the fence as it is your best buck for the money.

"I found the website very easy to navigate and putting my pc together was easy.
I'm not very familiar with pricing so can't give much feedback on that.
I've had a slight problem with my GPU (AMD R9 280) in that a number of my games have been crashing but the tech support have been doing a great job helping me out.
Delivery was great, nothing was wrong with the packaging because it was very protected.

"I love my experience so much. This is to the point of singularity. meaning, I care to do computer business with none other than "CyberpowerPC". Everything was in tact. The payment arrangement was affordable, hence; making the experience even better, I was able to split the payments up. The customer service representative was courteous and patient. My PC runs with precision and, immaculate storage meaning, it didn't have too many unwanted programs installed at after the PC build. Only what I need, which was a plus. Thank you so much for my PC "CyberpowerPC." I recommend their service to all. 5/5!! "

"I bought a computer for my son for Christmas...Cyberpower was about the best deal we found. He loves it and we liked the fact of being able to customize it...It was very easy to do and straight forward...One of his friends got one at the same time but not near as much computer for the same money...Would definitely recommend CyberpowerPC to anyone looking to purchase a computer...Also liked the fact they kept me informed with email about the status of my order"

"Ordered my computer almost a month ago, paid for and was told the latest I would have it would be the 26th of febuary. Well today came n went and still no PC I contacted Carlo Chang at CyberpowerPC and my computer hasn't even been assembled let alone shipped out yet because of the Port being closed in California. Yet I wasn't even sent a email about this or notified?! And I wasn't offered anything for my inconvience not even a simple sorry. No communication on there end. I was a manager in the sales industry for 12 years. That is not how you run a company by leaving your PAYING customers in the dark about there machines. Not impressed with there lack of communication, just hope this PC is worth the wait.if not I will just be going to alienware as my days of building pcs are over with."

"I had read some rather unflattering reviews of CyberPower, so I was a little apprehensive. But from the beginning to the end my experience with them was excellent. My computer was shipped on the exact date it was suppose to, it arrived in perfect condition and booted up perfectly. I would highly recommend CyberPower for your next PC."

"I've been a customer of CyberpowerPC for years. They have never disappointed me! All of their builds have been great, and their service is excellent. "

"I recently just got a new PC from Cyberpower pc. I found that they had the best prices as well as a nice warranty. I am very pleased with the new system that i will enjoy playing my games on"

"I got my pc February 19th 2015 and its the 24th now and have had no issues with it.It stays very cool and the wiring is so good .I had a few questions about my order before it got here such as when it was gonna be here because it missed its estimated delivery date but as its a custom built from ground up pc it can be forgiven but they responded within 2-3 hours (emailing them) but i'm enjoying my purchase so far."

"Cyberpowerpc is a gamble.
I understand things can be defective but companies should stand by their product and not at a cost to the consumer. This is what happened to me.

Will never ever consider buying from cyberpowerPC again. Ordered a Fangbook III HX6-100 With a i7 4810 16 gb of memory and 860m 4gb...
1st and 2nd days of use only

Problems: Laptop Does not run anything strenuous on battery computer just shuts off had to have it plugged in and yes battery was fully charged. Has to be a voltage power issue with the battery when things start running heavy.

Couldnt game longer then 2 hours without processor reaching thermal threshold of 100C.

Called Cyberpower they seemed cool processed a RMA for repair sent me return label in email.

In the process I decided that the laptop is 2 days old I dont want a repaired Unit I should receive a new one. Well Cyberpower does not do that they repair or refund...

However they are now charging me $60+ dollars to return a defective laptop for a refund. How is this fair to the consumer I did not have buyers remorse I did not decide I did not like it. If the computer had worked as advertised there would have not been a problem, I even told them I was going to purchase a better machine with better cooling solution from them but all they could say was its posted this is our rule... I am a Online reseller I would never charge my customer anything for something defective its not on them it should be on cyberpower you build something defective you take the hit not the consumer.. So on to another company for me cancelled my 2nd computer order as well... now just to wait 10 days for my refund..

Buyers Beware its a gamble

"A wonderful easy computing experience for buying a computer that suits your needs! If you are looking for a good computer that you can choose what you do and don't need, then Cyberpower PC is the place for you!"

"After extensive study for a custom build pc company I chose cyber power because of site structure. Plus there pricing and presentation of there products available. Their pricing and versatility of build choices, with a phone call for my special needs, usage factor, a suggestion was offered. Which I followed through and ordered a computer on Wednesday the 21st of January and it arrived one week later on the 28th .Sales and ordering went perfectly. The desktop works great thank you for all your work. Great Job! "

"My son ( 12 years old) wanted a gaming computer and we began doing some research with family and friends. In most cases they assembled their own computer however this was not something I wanted to do being this would be the 1st gaming system we were purchasing. My son did some on line research and he came to me with the CyberPower website. I found the site easy to navagate and also easy to review diffent systems. My son finally choice a gaming option and we were able to easily place the order and also understand the diffent options for components. The process was smooth and easy to follow. The follow up e-mails from CyberPower also gave us a clear picture of whqaqt we ordered. At one point I called Cyberpower directly to ask some question re: the order and the component selections that we made and the person was well informed and extremly healful explaining the system to me.The system was delivered to our home in the promised three weeks. My son had no problem to set up the computer and had it running in less than 30 minutes.

Over all the experience which seemed frigthening in the beginning for a first time purchase over the internet turned out to be a good experience with excellent service. I would reccommend CyberPower . CyberPower did direct me to this website to write a review however if I was not satisfied I would not have participated in writing this review.

Thanks

Thanks

"I just got to say THANK YOU CyberpowerPC.com!!!! Iv alawys wanted a custome rig and was always concerned about the cost and the workmanship. When I recieved it after 3 weeks it was AMAZING!!! The particular tower case was out of stock at the time and Justin S. helped me find one even even better! CyperpowerPC.com employees are awesome and really do great work! Everyother competitor website wanted $ 500.00-$1000.00 more for the same rig. And I didnt have to compromise at all and got exactly what I wanted in my computer. I will forever be a CyberpowerPC.com customer."

"One of, if not the best online experiences piecing together a system! I recently purchased a system from CyberpowerPC to replace my old system I purchased from them eight years ago! After weeks of research I found them to be the best deal anywhere w/o having to go through the hassle and time of building it myself. The ordering process is actually fun for those who enjoy selecting each component and has some technical savvy. Overall the entire process was excellent. Sales/tech support was good and shipping and build quality was very good. I was definitely satisfied with my purchase."

Share CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com's store rating

CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com is a merchant member
CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,891 merchant members.