Stores > CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com

• CyberpowerPC / CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com Elite Status

• Address: 730 Baldwin Park Blvd, City of Industry,Ca.
    • Contact: Techsupport@cyberpowerpc.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.99/10 8.99/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.16/10 9.16/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.01/10 8.01/10

2016-02-06

Great experience and a fantastic rig!

"This was my first time ordering from Cyberpower PC and their customer service during the process was great. They answered all my questions within 12hrs and their email updates were very accurate. Ordering was easy as well as tracking the progress on their website. System arrived safely packaged and works like a dream!"

This review was modified by Josephwww2 on February 06 2016 01:48:21 PM

2016-02-05

Cyberpowerpc is the best hands down!

"I customized a desktop on cyberpowepc.com it has everything I want and more because of their amazing build your own desktop option which is simple and easy to use. I will order from then again. I give them 11/10! They also have a great support team that responds to any question fast."

Best Pc I've ever had

"From the minute I opened the box, the quality of products that CyberPowerPc provided was immediate. They assisted me with all minor issues(and major) that came up during my purchase. Willis was extremely helpful and always gave me a ring to keep me up-to-date on my purchase. I could not have asked for a better pc at an amazing price during black friday. "

Great deals Reasonable price

"I ordered my PC about Three months ago and its been a dream!! Runs great looks great is great 10/10 would buy from Cyber Power again."

This review was modified by TruGame on February 05 2016 06:59:40 PM

2016-02-05

Build your own PC without the hassle

"I was looking to buy a new computer, but I didn't want something I couldn't have full customization control over. A google search led me to CyberPowerPC, and I began looking over their site. They have PC's that are already built, but you can add your own tweaks to them, or you can just go ahead and create your own from scratch and they will build it for you and send it to you. The wait time isn't absurd, and they often give out many freebies based on what you buy. They are always having sales and deals, which is great. They will help you if you need any technical support, and their sales team is very helpful and replies fast to emails. You get a 1 year parts replacement and lifetime technical support to come with your computer, but you can also add other insurances for a higher price. I was very satisfied with my computer and I'm using it to type this review! It runs games well and I haven't had an issue with the computer. Steve D. Was a great help to me when I accidentally forgot something in my order, he responded quick and let me add what I wanted to the order."

This review was modified by Hanabiramochii on February 05 2016 05:47:00 PM

2016-02-04

gaming laptop

"I purchased a gaming laptop from these guys. It had the lowest price for its specs and the company let me customize every component to my desire. It feels a lot more sturdy than those offered by other companies. The customer service was very quick to answer my emails when I had a few questions and the laptop arrived quickly and without any problems. I would recommend this company for people who want a quality gaming laptop at a great price."

2016-02-03

Great deal, great system

"I haven't built my own system in years, so I started at pcpartpicker and configured a system. I was curious how much it would save me, so I configured the same system at cyberpowerpc. The cyberpower build was actually one dollar less expensive, and that was 'after rebate' on pcpartpicker, which made it quite easy to decide to go with cyberpower.
The system arrived when they said it would, and was packaged very well. The outer box had a dent from UPS, but the interior packaging completely protected the computer. It works well, and there was no extra "bloatware" [other than MS including junk like candy crush but that's windows 10 for you].
For the amount of time and effort it saved me, I would have paid a small premium. To get a system built and delivered for less than just the parts would have cost me, well, that's even better.

This review was modified by boorad on February 03 2016 08:39:47 AM

2016-02-02

Innovated product line

"The purchase of a fangbook gaming laptop from CyberPower PC is one of the best choices made from a computing standpoint. The customer service is available constantly, the components are mailed in a premium packaged material. The others are on the laptop just as much as I am because it is the fastest laptop and the price was right!"

2016-02-02

great device

"Just what I ordered. Friendly staff on the phone. Fast shipping. "

This review was modified by snathanl on February 03 2016 02:11:13 AM

2016-01-29

Best computer company on the web

"Service is second to none. From purchase to the time that i received my new rig was 7days. I purchased gamer infinity 8000 and i couldn't be happier with it. "

This review was modified by tunali76 on January 29 2016 03:16:03 PM

2016-01-27

Repeat customer for a reason!!!

"I have been doing business with these folks for several years now. Having been in the industry myself for several years I had always built my own machines. When I retired I decided to offload this to others and went looking for a company that would meet what I considered to be my very exacting standards of quality and customer service. Yes folks, I am that guy you absolutely hate if you are in a service industry.

All I can say is I have not had a single reason to complain ever. I have bought 7 machines for my family members over the years and every machine except for one has been manufactured perfectly and the customer service has been excellent. The only bad thing I ever had happen was a hard drive failure on a single machine and that was replaced with a new drive in 24 hours with expedited shipping and an excellent tech support representative. The website is easy to use and there are representatives available 24 hours a day if there are issues. Overall if you are looking to buy a high end system I could not recommend any company better.

This review was modified by noblecox on January 27 2016 01:04:08 PM

2016-01-27

CyberPowerPC is the best of both worlds

"If you are looking to buy a high quality PC with great parts, but don't want to build it from scratch yourself, then CyberPower PC is the way to go. Avoid the Dells and HPs and find parts that actually matter for a price that's doable. I like my system a lot and the service they provided for me."

This review was modified by CaptainLx on January 27 2016 11:50:05 AM

First time buyer

"Great system runs fast and quiet."

This review was modified by DayJuice on January 26 2016 12:13:28 PM

Better than Alienwear!!!

"So about 6 months ago my girlfriend and I got an alienwear x51. Supposedly they are superior gaming computers but when we got the computer it was damaged and ran like a brick. It was only 2000 buck but it shouldn't have been 500. now we have this cyberpowerdpc and let me tell you for the same price it was really what you would expect. Fast computing, Flawless gaming, super quiet and it just looks plain awesome. I WILL CHOOSE CYBERPOWERPC FOR ALL MY GAMING NEEDS FROM NOW ON!!! "

This review was modified by kolasrobert on January 26 2016 10:23:03 AM

Positive Experience

"Though this is my first purchase from Cyberpower, it is not my first experience with them. A couple of years ago my brother bought his computer from Cyberpower and had an overall excellent experience with them, which is why I decided to go with Cyberpower for my own pc purchase.

I can say I've never had a computer this good before, so it makes me very excited to finally get it in. They packed it well and had some stupid proof instructions on the computer so that I wouldn't mess anything up. As of right now, the computer is running very well and I am not getting any issues with it.

I was also pleasantly surprised to get email updates on my PC as it was going through the processes. It made me feel like I wasn't being forgotten about and kept me at ease.

I've had such a good experience with Cyberpower that I have recommended my father use it when he finally decides to get his new PC. We'll be a little Cyberpower family. :)

Share CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com's store rating

CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com is a merchant member
CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,633 merchant members.