Stores > Cutlery and More

• Contact: customerservice@cutleryandmore.com
    • Phone: (800) 650-9866
    • Customer Support: 1-800-650-9866
    • Business Hours: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM CST M-F

Voice your opinion! Review Cutlery and More by clicking a star below.
2016-12-10

Awesome Service, Great Packaging & Quick Delivery

"I was shopping online for Shun knives and came across this store. I checked Shun's website as well and they are an authorized dealer so I decided to give them a shot. I ordered a set that I could not find anywhere else (and for a great price too). I called to follow up on my order and a polite customer service rep answered and told me that it already had shipped! At first I didn't believe her, but then about an hour later I received an email with my tracking information. They ship SUPER FAST. I got free 2-day shipping on my order and sure enough, UPS delivered my Shun set (which was packaged excellently) and I LOVE my new knives. "

This review was modified by lgarvey1965 on December 10 2016 10:57:58 AM

2016-03-09

Couldn't be more pleased

"I don't understand all the bad reviews. I had a perfect experience. Maybe things go downhill if you need to return something, but I knew I couldn't go wrong with a Staub product. I had great customer service on the phone, a sale price on an already great price, it was shipped very quickly and I absolutely love what I ordered. I would not hesitate to order from them again."

This review was modified by mermaid1111 on March 09 2016 12:06:01 PM

2015-11-07

"Terrific experience. I ordered a set of Wusthof knives and they were packaged perfectly and arrived in just 2 days from the day I ordered. I would definitely recommend shopping at Cutlery and More. I called customer service before placing the order as I had a question on the differences between the Wusthof Classic series and the Wusthof Classic Ikon. The customer service agent was very knowledgeable and clearly explained the differences so I could make my decision. All in all the website is much more clearly laid out than Amazon and since the price was just as competitive there's no reason not to give Cutlery and More a try. Thanks!"

2013-10-31

"I ordered the wrong item (my mistake) so I paid $27 to have it shipped back. A while later, I received the correct item in the mail, but it was damaged (and was not damaged in transit to my residence, so that was a quality control error somewhere), so I sent that back. Then, a while later, AGAIN, I received the original, WRONG, item AND it was BROKEN! All the while, I never received confirmation e-mails that my replacement items had been shipped. I had to e-mail their customer service after a few business days, and was then informed that they had already sent out the packages each time. I am now about to return something in the mail for the THIRD time! I am beyond fed up with this company! I can only hope that the FOURTH time is a charm! It has been over a month since I originally placed my order!

My warning to you: Do NOT buy from them unless you're looking to waste vast amounts of your time e-mailing, calling, checking your mail, and driving down to UPS to have your items returned. Perfect recipe for a migraine! This is the first and last time I will ever be making a purchase from http://cutleryandmore.com!

This review was modified by jolena.gonzales on October 31 2013 04:38:24 PM

2013-10-06

"Outstanding service. My customer representative went way over and above to take care of me. I ordered a knife block with the knives. I had a problem with the finish on the knives and the finish on the block. After a few returns, at no cost to me, everything was perfect. I have since placed another knife order with them. I would highly recommend purchasing thru this online company."

This review was modified by Maddelina on October 06 2013 11:03:40 AM

2013-09-01

"Great customer service! I ordered some chef's knives and ordered the wrong item. I did not notice the mistake until reading the order confirmation. When I cancelled the order, the representative I spoke with was so friendly and helpful, it makes me want to buy from Cutleryandmore.com in the future."

2013-02-12

"The products were great and at a great price. Delivered on time and pack securely."

2013-01-31

"Fast shipping and an awesome selection of items that most brick and mortar stores don't carry. Recommended!"

2013-01-22

"I had such a wonderful experience with Cutleryandmore.com! They have earned me as a customer for life! When the US Postal Service lost the package that I was sending back to Cutleryandmore.com for a warrantied exchange, I called customer service and spoke with Summer. I explained my situatiuon and she promptly had a replacement piece sent to me directly from Le Creuset! Cutleryandmore took care of the Post Office's mistake! I am beyond pleased and will happily shop from them again and again! "

2013-01-18

"Wonderful cutlery at amazing savings!"

2013-01-12

"excellent and fast shipping..good store"

2013-01-07

"I love this site! Great!!!"

2012-12-11

"The website was easy to use and the value was excellent. The items ordered arrived quickly and the quality is as expected. We will use this again."

2012-12-05

"Great website. Found the exact products I was looking for and was satisfied with the
pricing. Delivery time was excellent.

2012-12-05

"Yes the items are useful and the savings was great!!!!!!"

Share Cutlery and More's store rating

Cutlery and More is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Cutlery and More is a merchant member
Cutlery and More participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,429 merchant members.