• Address: 135 Prairie Lake Road East Dundee, IL 60118
    • Contact: info@cutleryandmore.com
    • Phone: 1-800-650-9866
    • Customer Support: 1-800-650-9866
    • Business Hours: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM CST M-F

"I ordered the wrong item (my mistake) so I paid $27 to have it shipped back. A while later, I received the correct item in the mail, but it was damaged (and was not damaged in transit to my residence, so that was a quality control error somewhere), so I sent that back. Then, a while later, AGAIN, I received the original, WRONG, item AND it was BROKEN! All the while, I never received confirmation e-mails that my replacement items had been shipped. I had to e-mail their customer service after a few business days, and was then informed that they had already sent out the packages each time. I am now about to return something in the mail for the THIRD time! I am beyond fed up with this company! I can only hope that the FOURTH time is a charm! It has been over a month since I originally placed my order!

My warning to you: Do NOT buy from them unless you're looking to waste vast amounts of your time e-mailing, calling, checking your mail, and driving down to UPS to have your items returned. Perfect recipe for a migraine! This is the first and last time I will ever be making a purchase from http://cutleryandmore.com!

modified review This review was modified by jolena.gonzales on October 31 2013 04:38:24 PM

"Outstanding service. My customer representative went way over and above to take care of me. I ordered a knife block with the knives. I had a problem with the finish on the knives and the finish on the block. After a few returns, at no cost to me, everything was perfect. I have since placed another knife order with them. I would highly recommend purchasing thru this online company."

modified review This review was modified by Maddelina on October 06 2013 11:03:40 AM

"Great customer service! I ordered some chef's knives and ordered the wrong item. I did not notice the mistake until reading the order confirmation. When I cancelled the order, the representative I spoke with was so friendly and helpful, it makes me want to buy from Cutleryandmore.com in the future."

"their return process is something out of the 80s. It involves a printed paper form, paying your own shipping, and no online tracking of your return process. I don't see how these people compete with Amazon. Avoid..."

modified review This review was modified by CurtJa on August 13 2013 07:13:03 AM

"The products were great and at a great price. Delivered on time and pack securely."

"Fast shipping and an awesome selection of items that most brick and mortar stores don't carry. Recommended!"

"I had such a wonderful experience with Cutleryandmore.com! They have earned me as a customer for life! When the US Postal Service lost the package that I was sending back to Cutleryandmore.com for a warrantied exchange, I called customer service and spoke with Summer. I explained my situatiuon and she promptly had a replacement piece sent to me directly from Le Creuset! Cutleryandmore took care of the Post Office's mistake! I am beyond pleased and will happily shop from them again and again! "

"Wonderful cutlery at amazing savings!"

"excellent and fast shipping..good store"

"I love this site! Great!!!"

"The website was easy to use and the value was excellent. The items ordered arrived quickly and the quality is as expected. We will use this again."

"Great website. Found the exact products I was looking for and was satisfied with the
pricing. Delivery time was excellent.

"Yes the items are useful and the savings was great!!!!!!"

"Great customer service. Exactly what I ordered."

"I was amazed at the quick delivery. I ordered Wusthof carving knives and received them the day after I ordered. "

cutleryandmore.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

cutleryandmore.com is not a merchant member
cutleryandmore.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!