Cutlery Shoppe Reviews - cutleryshoppe.com/index.asp Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 10.00/10 6 reviews

Cutlery Shoppe is not a merchant member
Cutlery Shoppe does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"With the cheapest prices I could find I expected slower shipping.

Great packaging and shipping speed. Impressed.

"Fast shipping!
Packaged decently (air-bubble padded envelope).
Order came as described.
Great prices with the nutnfancy coupon code.
Great site to check prices on knives.

's Avatar

"There aren't many vendors that I'm as comfortable with as I am with CutleryShoppe.com. This business has integrity, great policies, a great selection, and great prices. Their prices, in fact, are almost always the lowest I can find anywhere. Orders always ship promptly (almost always within one business day).

Jeff, the owner, is very personable, and will treat you with respect. Problems or questions are responded to promptly. Returns are about as hassle-free as it could possibly get.

modified review This review was modified by   on January 25 2013 03:38:26 AM

"Amazing prices on Spyderco's as well as fantastic selection. Their shipping prices are reasonable, especially if you order several items. The item I purchased arrived very well packaged (the box was in perfect shape, which almost never happens) and included a blueberry Dum-Dum, which was... odd... but kinda neat. That might be because it's Christmas time, but either way, a great overall shopping experience. Definitely my primary source of knives now."

"best customer service i have ever experienced. ordered knife and 4 days later got it (on 4th of July weekend at that). i know shipping is a little high but it is first class and it is worth their customer service.

got the knife on the 6th and knife did have some issues. liner lock would not engage when opened slowly and blade was not centered. gave Buck a call and they said send it back and apologized. gave cutlery shoppe a call just to see (i didn't want to pay shipping to mail knife to Buck). glad i called. talked to Jeff from Cutlery Shoppe and he said he would personally pick a knife (and he did while on the phone), checked it and said all was good. He apologized and got my information to ship it right then and there! Said he packed return envelope so i didn't have to pay shipping and said he is just trusting me i will send back the faulty knife (which i will for sure). checked email some minutes later and sure enough got a confirmation email saying package shipped.

bottom line: shop with cutleryshoppe.com BEST COSTUMER SERVICE EVER!

knguye11's Avatar
Silicon Valley

"This store has the fastest response. When asked to check on an order, I got a response back within 10min. The order came on time. They have the cheapest price of Windmill lighter on the web. "

"The Cutlery Shoppe is the best place to buy Spyderco knives online, period. They have a great website that is kept up-to-date and the cheapest prices: most Spydercos are priced at around 53-54% of MSRP (plus shipping), which is remarkable. Plus, your credit card only gets charged when your order ships.
Their shipping rate is 8.95$ regardless of the number of items you order.
The man who owns this online knife store, Jeff Loffer, takes time to personally answer e-mails and send order status updates.
I have bought around 9 Spydercos from them over the past 6 months and never had a problem. Once, I returned a knife I did not like and was refunded immediately after Jeff received the knife back.
If you are a collector like me or simply need to buy a Spyderco, it is worth checking out The Cutlery Shoppe, you will not regret it.