Custom Hide Reviews - customhide.com/default.htm Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 10.00/10 1 reviews

Custom Hide is not a merchant member
Custom Hide does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

Portland, Oregon

"I don't often take time to write reviews or compliments but these folks deserve the praise!

I purchased the 'Original Backpack', large with one custom modification, a pushlock closure for the main buckle. They will do other modifications as well and the price to custom modify it is not expensive in my opinion.

Considering this backpack was 'custom made', it arrived sooner than expected. If you are impatient, then an 'out of the box' solution somewhere else is for you. If you want custom, quality, hand made, then about 1 week before shipping and a few days after is a small time to wait.

All I can say is that I have NEVER seen a bag as well crafted, strong and handsome as this one. This is the best hand crafted backpack I have ever seen on the net, the best I have seen anywhere and the finest I have ever owned, of many.

Now, I am finished looking all over the internet for a briefcase. I will be getting one of theirs soon. Along with finding that incredible custom made products are still here in the USA, Custom Hide's customer service is also alive and well by phone, something else you don't see as often. Their customer service is excellent and responsive to questions, ordering and after sale concerns.

The quality of their leather is absolutely the best I have ever seen and the price, astoundingly reasonable for the quality! These people obviously take pride in their work and the way they do business is refreshingly traditional; honest and customer first. The beautiful appearance is not diminished by the integrity of the leather they use, strong yet flexible that will become more attractive as it ages. I expect the backpack and their other crafted items to last a lifetime without problems. Yet, they offer a LIFETIME repair warranty, short of the usual wear expected.

Simply put, Custom Hide is an oasis of unmatched quality and craftsmanship on the internet. I was very lucky to find these wonderful craftspersons.

modified review This review was modified by windance on October 09 2007 03:20:19 AM