• CustomInk CustomInk Elite Status

• Address: 7902 Westpark Dr McLean, VA 22102
    • Contact: service@customink.com
    • Phone: 800-293-4232
    • Customer Support: 866-485-8160
    • Business Hours: 10am to 9:30pm M-F 10am to 6pm S&S (eastern)

Product & services pricing Rating 8.24/10 8.24/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.80/10 9.80/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.71/10 9.71/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.77/10 9.77/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10

"I wanted to do a custom shirt for a group of us that were going on a cruise. I tried several sites and kept coming back to Custom Ink. They were a little more pricey but the site was easier to work with. What sealed the deal was when I called them to ask them a question about the design I had picked out. The lady that took my call was very friendly and helpful. She let me know that I could mix and match shirts even when I had less than 10 total. We ended up with blue shirts for Men and Pink shirts (fitted) for women. You couldn't do this on the site but she was able to do it for me.
Next good thing. When I got the picture of the proofs, I noticed that one of the names was wrong. I emailed them back and they quickly responded and said they would fix it. Shortly thereafter, I had a new proof picture to approve. Once I approved it it went into production and I got emails as it moved through the process. It was delivered on the estimated day and CustomInk sent me an email with a notice that the delivery was complete and they wanted to make sure I got it and the order looked good.
The shirts came with this note: "Since we can't predict the weather (or the mail), we packaged your order in this protective bag. But if there's anything wrong, just call us at 855.582.4840 and we'll make it right. It's okay to be picky..we are too. Enjoy!"
Based on their website, the phone conversations, emails and delivery. I have a high degree of trust for Custom Ink. I would use them again and would recommend others to use them as well.

"CustomInK provides exceptional services, quality products and sublime delivery. This firm exemplifies quality service and customer satisfaction."

"CustomInk's process was so easy and smooth that I was able to design my first shirt and place my order on my phone! The custom design on my image was perfect, and the shirt came out beautifully!"

"I had a basic concept in my mind of what I wanted in the way of a ski hat for a family reunion and your team was exceptional in helping me come up with a great design, font, and top quality product. All I had to have was a general idea and your representatives took it from there and came up with several creative suggestions. Together we tweaked the options I liked best until we came up with the perfect design. I have used Customink several times in the past and will continue to come to you as my first choice for any custom wear products. Thanks!

"My 12 year old daughter designed the shirts we bought for a family vacation. The website was very easy for her to navigate. The shirts came out great. When the package arrived the box was placed on our front stoop. It was a rainy day and I was concerned that the items inside might be wet. To my PLEASANT surprise, the shirts were wrapped in plastic with a note - because the weather is unpredictable, we wrapped your shirts in plastic to keep from any damage. That was great. I would definitely recommend CustomInk and use them again.The material, sizes and color were exactly what we ordered and received. They were perfect!"

"Custom Ink was great. I have used them for several years and have always found them to have outstanding customer service and quality. The process is easy to create a shirt and their team supports you throughout the ordering process to ensure that the shirts will meet your satisfaction. I have NO negative remarks. They are outstanding!"

"My experience with CustomInk was perfect. I had quite a few adjustments to make during the design process and every person that assisted me with the changes and adjustments was impeccably knowledgeable, friendly and extremely helpful. The whole process was seamless and I am very satisfied with the products and the service that I received. I will absolutely order from CustomInk again and will not give a single thought to any other company.

"After seeing commercials for CustomInk, I ordered 2 T-shirts with our new logo and tagline. They came in, but the "TM" symbol was in the wrong place. I emailed them and by the next day, they had already shipped my replacement shirts. They look fantastic. We will definitely use them again. Very, very happy with them."

"It was my first time doing the ordering for my group, I was worried that it would be very difficult. It was so easy. I had so much help along the way, the customer service is really amazing! I will always suggest Custom Ink for all of our future orders, and to anyone who asks about shirts."

"I am amazed at the great service from the moment I clicked on your website to holding the finished product in my hand. I was skeptical when my son (living in OK & I'm in GA) asked me to create the order (i.e. pay for it!) for his cousins and himself. I really appreciated the ability to do a final preview before submitting, combined with the live chat and finally receiving an automatic tracking number and all in a very timely manner. I even smiled at the packaging, "Be picky because we are too!" I will purchase again and will highly recommend CustomInk to friends and co-workers. Also, we both yelled, "There they are!" as we were watching football on TV last weekend. I asked him how he found the company and he thought it was a commercial. As stated, we are very satisfied with the entire experience."

"I have to say how impressed I was with your sales person Kacey. I am not very good on the computer. I just told Kacey what I was looking for and she designed something and sent it to me. I asked her to add something and she made the adjustments. She was great! She emailed me back very quickly and was very nice. Awesome job Kacey! She even asked me to take a pic when we wear the shirts and send it in to you. Very Pleased w how I was treated and I will use you again in the future!

We wore the shirts on New Years Eve and everyone loved them! Thanks again You guys are the best!

"We loved working with CustomInk to get our bowling league shirts printed. We gave them as surprise gifts last night to the team and everyone loved them. The website was easy to use, the customer service level was superior in quality, and I absolutely recommend them for all of your custom printing needs. A+++"

"I ordered a large batch of t-shirts for my band through CustomInk. They came really fast and looked fantastic. I found that one of the t-shirts had a very small tear in the logo. When I brought it to their attention, they immediately shipped me a new one for free, and were incredibly kind and easy to work with. This is a great company - they will take good care of you!"

"I love that suggestions were made to improve our design. The shirts look awesome and the students love them! Thank you, CustomInk! "

"You all did great! I had some small words that printed even better than I expected! Also, received my shirts within thee days of placing order! Art turned out awesome. As always, you all rocked it! Thank you so much! I brag about you and recommend you to everybody!!!"

Share CustomInk's store rating

CustomInk is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CustomInk is a merchant member
CustomInk participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,885 merchant members.