Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 9.80/10 3,176 reviews

CustomInk is a merchant member
    CustomInk participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,874 merchant members.
  • CustomInk contact information

• Address: 7902 Westpark Dr McLean, VA 22102
    • Contact: service@customink.com
    • Phone: 800-293-4232
    • Customer Support: 866-485-8160
    • Business Hours: 10am to 9:30pm M-F 10am to 6pm S&S (eastern)

Product & services pricing Rating 7.75/10 7.75/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.70/10 9.70/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.87/10 9.87/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.87/10 9.87/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.44/10 9.44/10

All 3,184 Customer Reviews

"Thank you from all of us at CustomInk. We come to work each day eager to see our customers' exciting new t-shirt designs and to learn about the great stories behind them. But what gives us our greatest pleasure is reading a review like yours and hearing that everything turned out great!

"We were very happy with the t-shirts we ordered for our event. The staff was extremely helpful and the end result was exceptional! We had a rush order and it arrived on the promised date. We had a very positive experience and would utilize CustomInk again for future purchases."

"Exceptional work!!! CustomInk provided exactly what I needed for my team shirts! Easy to use website with numerous tools for customization, expedient help with online assistance, & rapid delivery in a neat, nice package!! Definitely, I will use this company for future orders again!!!"

"Custom ink was great to work with. Easy to use website to design our logo! Customer service was great. They reviewed our design and made suggestions to improve it. They were quick to respond during the process. We received the shirts on time as promised and they looked just like we'd designed them! Definitely recommend!"

"We absolutely LOVED the shirts we ordered from CustomInk. The color and screen printing turned out even better than on the website proof. The shirts were a nice heavy weight fabric (Hanes tagless), with a beautiful blue color. The CustomInk website was great -- so easy to create and edit the design. I called once with a question and the salesperson was VERY helpful and courteous. Our shirts arrived a day before schedule, which was great! We will definitely order from them again! "

"CustomInk was better than I could have hoped! Designing the t-shirt using their website was user-friendly and there were so many tools to help me make the perfect shirt. I was really impressed by the image library. I was also impressed with their customer service team. I needed to be contacted by someone regarding a product detail and they contacted me quickly and handled everything immediately. I also got my t-shirts earlier than the promised date. I was able to track every process of my order from an email they sent me; it was updated everyday and that was VERY useful for me. Very impressed! I can promise you I will be back for my next order."

"I had a very good experience with CustomInk. We ordered class T-shirts for my Head Start classroom and are pleased with the product we received.

The quality is good, the printing is very clear, and customer service was wonderful. We had to fund raise for the money for our shirts and CustomInk met our needs as the price was very affordable.

We will be ordering again next year!

" This is the second year in a row we have ordered tshirts from your company and I have not been disappointed yet! Everything from the customer service to the design assistance(including the easy-do-it-yourself design feature with so many options)and prompt and professional delivery of the product was top notch! The quality of the t-shirts is great and they are durable. Ours from last year still look like new! I will continue to recommend you."

"This is my third order with the same design on different product. Every order was simple to place, priced fairly, and arrived before I expected. I will never order from anywhere else again!"

"general comments: Great end-product. Great service. Agent was very helpful in assisting with the decision as to which T-shirt would be best.

"Great experience. Website was easy to follow. Order was proofed before processing and t-shirts arrived promptly. Material was high quality and ink printing was super."

"Amazing! I was so impressed with the kind, helpful and supportive service we received. Designing the shirts was fun and easy for my students. I so appreciated the help of Tyler when I needed some extra assistance with my purchase order. He was friendly and most helpful! The shirts are perfect! The printing is great and the quality of the shirt is super!"

"AMAZING... so easy to design what I wanted and the fact that I ordered them so late I was worried I would not get them in time but thanks to your wonderful customer service not only have they arrived in time they arrived earlier than I expected. I have had nothing but great feedback on the shirts I will definitely use CustomInk again. I also truly love the booster site I know to use that again when doing a fundraiser I THANK YOU so much for the generous donation of $20 from CustomInk. I truly can't thank you enough for all you have done to get my shirts completed and delivered way ahead of time. Your customer service was amazing. This was my first time ever ordering shirts like this for our Walk MS and I needed to add shirts after I placed the order when I called your customer service they were so helpful and was able to add the shirts without any problems. The shirts look and fit wonderfully"

"I am so satisfied with my recent order and purchase from Custom Ink. My husband and I wanted to share something special on Earth Day with our sons 5th grade class. We decided to check out CustomInk,, we didn't even need to look at any other sites. CustomInk was perfect. It gave us ideas and was so easy to create what we wanted. We are more than 100% satisfied with our order. Thank You CustomInk. I will recommend CustomInk to all I know who would need this kind of service. "

"I needed 14 shirts in less than a week for a group of kids I was taking to a Latin convention. They had held a bake sale to afford shirts for the event. Then I was sick and missed the deadline to order the shirts. I called CustomInk and spoke to Sarah. When she heard the situation and that the shirts were for kids, she worked with me to be sure the shirts would arrive on time and within a budget our students could afford. The shirts arrived at 8:30 at night the evening before we left. Way to go Sarah, and way to go CustomInk for giving your sales people the ability to truly meet your customers' needs.
general comments: Color of the shirts was exactly what I wanted. Sizing for the shirts seemed a little small. Fabric was thinner than I expected. But they met our needs.

Graphics and type looked great. Print quality was excellent. Color of printing was perfect.

Overall this was a remarkable turn-around coupled with tremendous customer service.