• Address: 7902 Westpark Dr McLean, VA 22102
    • Contact: service@customink.com
    • Phone: 800-293-4232
    • Customer Support: 866-485-8160
    • Business Hours: 10am to 9:30pm M-F 10am to 6pm S&S (eastern)

Product & services pricing Rating 7.76/10 7.76/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.66/10 9.66/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.66/10 9.66/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.80/10 9.80/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.23/10 9.23/10

"I had a great experiencing working with CustomInk! They communicated quick and were able to make minor adjustments to make my product perfect. I will definitely be using them again!"

"Absolutely loved working with CustomInk! From concept to production, the team at CustomInk was there every step of the way. The art I had had some special requests, and their team was able to work magic and transfer ideas into reality. Fantastic service every time I called, and always spoke with a team member who was attentive, responsive and able to help! Will definitely be using CustomInk in the near future! "

"good quality shirts. customer service was excellent a bit pricey for the shirts but was worth it!"

"CustomInk was a super fun place to create our shirts! This is our first softball game we are playing against a "competing" veterinary hospital. It's going to be tons of fun and now we are even more excited, being that we will actually LOOK like a team with out shirts. The website was easy and fun to use, the shipping was quick, the product looks great and the customer service both prior and post-order was really appreciated! I will definitely be using CustomInk again in the future, as well as recommending them to anyone else looking to make personalized items! Thank you!! :)"

""I was very impressed on how easy this was from the designing to the buying and the receiving. Everything was professionally handled and the shirts were just what we wanted. You can't beat this. Thank you." "

"I had a great experience with CustomInk. I received proofs and responses in a very timely manner. The shirts arrived on the day promised and look great. Only minor issue with entire process is price, there are ways to save money which is prompted on the design page, but I had a specific design in mind and I paid for it."

"The customer service reps and design team handled my order and made it absolutely perfect. I told them what I wanted and, not only did they make it happen, they were all friendly, professional, and kind. They seemed genuinely excited about my project and they handled it like it were their own. I can't say enough good things about CustomInk and I will be using them for ANY and ALL t-shirt needs in the future.
Keep up the good work, guys!

"Custom ink is one of the best companies I have ever come across. I have used them numerous times without any issues in the product, or shipping. My most recent order arrived with a font color different than the one I chose online. I called custom ink and spoke to a representative instantly. The representative handled the problem directly without transferring me to 10 different people; and assured me that they would ship a new order free of charge with the correct font color. All they needed from me was an emailed picture of the discrepancy. They stood by their word and I recieved 200 new tee-shirts in the mail 2 weeks later. The tee-shirts were a huge hit. The coloring was spot on, and everyone loved them.
The service department in this company is top notch. Custom Ink continues to impress me every time I interact with them. They even sent a voucher for a future order which was completely unnecessary, but greatly appreciated. Thank you to the Custom Ink representatives for all of the follow up correspondence to ensure I was happy with the order, and the process. I wish more businesses were as helpful and easy to deal with as this one!!
-Brad

"I looked around at a few sites to put together some design ideas for a team T-Shirt. I found my way to CustomInk's design site and was thrilled with what I was able to design and conceptualize. Because I was able to save my design for weeks, without an account, I was able to line up funding and other details needed on my end before placing an order for the shirts. I couldn't be more satisfied with the quick timing of the production/delivery of the high quality shirts. I will definitely be ordering from CustomInk again in the future."

"You guys rock! Using the site was a little overwhelming, but once I started to email/call customer care it was simple. The reps that handled my order were funny and helpful. They answered all of my questions, gave me ideas on how to make my shirts better, and just simplified the whole process. I organize a 5K race and every year the shirts are my biggest headache. I asked about bulk orders and how they work. They had the information and assured me I wouldn't have any issues with getting designs etc done. I promise I will be back for shirts. Everything was great! The shirt quality, printing, and colors are great. It didn't fade when I washed them so I was very pleased!"

"I bought the custom Hanes pocket polo shirts for my husband for his birthday and he loves them! They did a great job doing exactly what I wanted for the name and picture above the pocket and the color is great!

Also, great customer service in the USA!

"WOW!! First time to ever have shirts made for a Birthday celebration....The shirts were delivered earlier than promised which was a huge plus since we had a rush order placed. We even had to change a shirt size and CustomInk answered the phone call late in the evening and accommodated all our requests! Fantastic customer service on the phone and an even better looking product!"

"From the website to Customer Service, this company is A1. Everyone is so helpful, and delivery was a week earlier than expected. Thank you. I will recommend you to others.
Everything is the highest quality and customer service is AWESOME!

"CustomInk is always so easy and wonderful to deal with, they truly have wonderful customer service staff that always go out of their way to make my life easier. I always receive my orders promptly and they are always exactly what I imagined when I created my design on their website. I can not recommend them enough, I know I will be using them for a long time to come!"

"Overall my experience with CustomInk was great!!! The selection of designs, colors, material types and the ability to modify the design as you go through the process was awesome! The staff that handled my order was polite, efficient and accommodating. My order also arrived much faster than anticipated, it seemed as though I had just finished finalizing the design when my order arrived. I will be sure to pass on my experience to family, friends and co-workers so that they might have the opportunity to enjoy the experience of creating their own shirts.

Thank you CustomInk for offering such a great product and experience. I have absolutely NO complaints. Everything we did went very smooth and the quality of the work that was done was great! The overall product was beyond satisfactory, the quality of material was very good, sizes and color were perfect.

Thanks again,
Phil

CustomInk is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CustomInk is a merchant member
CustomInk participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,844 merchant members.