Stores > CustomInk

• Address: 2910 District Avenue
    • Contact: service@customink.com
    • Phone: 800-293-4232
    • Customer Support: 866-485-8160
    • Business Hours: 8am-Midnight ET Mon-Fri, 10am-6pm ET Saturday and 10am-9pm ET Sunday

Product & services pricing Rating 6.85/10 6.85/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.70/10 8.70/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.20/10 9.20/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.13/10 9.13/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10

"You get what you pay for...high quality and great customer service. The artists are awesome! I love this company."

This review was modified by Jakesy on November 20 2015 05:57:15 PM

" It was great working with you. Product exceeded our expectations. Thanks"

This review was modified by BGRACIA on November 19 2015 12:27:31 PM

"My wife and I just ordered shirts for an upcoming family function and used your company for the first time. I can't begin to tell you how impressed I've been with your customer service. I thought customer service was a dying breed, but I have to tell you, I've corresponded with your team via Email, phone and chat functions, and each experience surpassed my expectations.

We got technical art assistance adjusting the colors so we could stay within our price points. Every time they adjusted the artwork exactly as we needed. We went back with some suggested alterations, and were happily accommodated until the shirts were just as we wanted them. We were cheerfully sent proofs each time we wanted a change, and not made to feel like pests. For the first time ever, I felt like an online chat function was truly a dedicated person, not trying to help 4 people at once. Email support was prompt, almost immediate. We just received the shirts, and they look great. I don't know if it is the same crew who answers online, phone and chat support, but ALL are to be commended. I truly felt that everyone I spoke to was more interested in making sure I was happy than they were in making a sale. It is real a testament to your company.

We haven't tried them on yet, as we are saving them for the occasion, but the sizing is the only possible thing that could go wrong at this point, as everything else has been incredibly efficient. I've been recommending you highly to many people, and wish you success.

This review was modified by marklbetya on November 18 2015 06:11:01 AM

"My overall experience was great! It was way more personal than I expected from a company of this size. My order was delivered a day early thanks to a very friendly and efficient account representative. "

This review was modified by Cbrown1829 on November 16 2015 04:00:01 PM

""Never a problem, never a bad result. I have used CustomInk before and will again, great job as usual. Great quality in both reproduction and product." "

This review was modified by sdfseattle on November 16 2015 04:00:01 PM

"CustomInk is awesome! I sponsor a club at a high school and have used CustomInk for about 5 years now. I have never had a bad experience. When an issue arises with the artwork, they are very good about remaining in contact to make sure everything is done the way you want it. Their prices are competitive and their service is quick and correct. I recommend them to anyone who asks."

This review was modified by djackson7254 on November 16 2015 04:00:01 PM

"Everything was amazing. The customer services was amazing. Everybody seemed very nice and respectful. The website was user friendly and shipment was received before the actual grantee date. LOVE CustomInk's!"

This review was modified by rhtran on November 16 2015 04:00:01 PM

""I love CustomInk! It is fast, convenient, and professional. I would recommend them to anyone who needs to promote anything via a shirt design. Thanks CustomInk for great detail and comfortable shirts!"

This review was modified by ajsong1 on November 13 2015 04:44:01 AM

"The system was very easy to use and convenient with emails of saved designs and group order options. The price was reasonable too! I was very impressed with the Tshirts. They arrived ridiculously, unexpectedly fast and the print had much better quality than even my original design. I love CustomInk."

This review was modified by indianangel234 on November 12 2015 01:33:01 PM

"We are very satisfied with CustomInk products and customer service. We received our products on time as promised. Only wish more companies had customer service reps like CustomInk. (Ours was Matt C. - so nice, personable and professional)"

This review was modified by blanders31 on November 12 2015 11:44:01 AM

"It was an absolute pleasure doing business with CustomInk. It was so easy to design our sweatshirt on the website - from picking out which sweatshirt we wanted, to uploading our own logo. The resulting product was outstanding. I appreciated the way CustomInk representatives kept us informed through each step of the process--from reviewing our logo and design to notifying that our finished product was on its way to us. We will definitely be returning to CustomInk for any future needs, and we'll gladly refer others to CustomInk!"

This review was modified by AmericanFence on November 12 2015 10:11:02 AM

"CustomInk's pricing was a bit above average from other places I checked out, but everything about my order was excellent - From the design stage, to the ordering process and all the way through delivery. I really appreciate it!"

This review was modified by facebook-38471 on November 11 2015 07:22:01 PM

"I appreciated everything from the great prices to the easy of designing a creative, custom shirt. The reminder text to view the proof allowed me to get my artwork approved and printed quickly. I've used custom ink before and will continue to in the future for personal and professional projects. Such a painless and easy process, and my shirts turned out exactly as I had hoped for!"

"The customer service provided was insane! Insanely awesome! Every interaction I had with the staff at Custom Ink was top notch! Also, the printing and shipping were faster then Barry Allen! The quality of the shirts is great and my entire family is super excited to wear the shirts on our vacations and for years to come. Thanks!"

"This was one of the best buying experiences I've had in a long time. The service given by Cat Quinlan was exceptional. Responses to my questions were unbelievably prompt and she was very proactive in making sure that my order made it to me on time. When she saw a potential issue, she not only notified me quickly but gave me alternative designs proactively. I'll definitely be back with future orders and will recommend to all of my family and friends."

Share CustomInk's store rating

CustomInk is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CustomInk is a merchant member
CustomInk participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,689 merchant members.