• Address: 7902 Westpark Dr McLean, VA 22102
    • Contact: service@customink.com
    • Phone: 800-293-4232
    • Customer Support: 866-485-8160
    • Business Hours: 10am to 9:30pm M-F 10am to 6pm S&S (eastern)

Product & services pricing Rating 7.67/10 7.67/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.56/10 9.56/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.51/10 9.51/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.59/10 9.59/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10

"Oh my goodness. Best customer service EVER! As I told the customer service person on the phone (or "T-Shirt Ambassador" - I love that title!), I've only experienced extraordinary customer service from a web company very few times in the last 10+ years. In fact, it was only with two other companies: Zappo's and Amazon. So they're in good company!

Honestly - I could go on and on with my love for CustomInk! Everything about this transaction significantly exceeded my expectations. From the website - which was super-easy to use, and easily create our customized field hockey jerseys, to the customer service - friendly and I really felt like they cared; to the actual product - very nice quality material and printing!

"Customink has excellent service and reasonable prices. I ordered a custom shirt with a personal design on it and they executed it flawlessly with fantastic communication along the way to ensure that the product turned out the way we had envisioned. "

"The customer service was outstanding and made the experience pleasant, efficient, and successful. The tees arrived earlier than expected and look fabulous. The web site was easy to negotiate and the product looks just like I expected. I would recommend Custom Ink to everyone. It took the stress out of ordering. THANK YOU! This experience was above my expectations. I especially appreciated the helpful hints and suggestions. The design ended up being better than I had created. I felt that I could trust by service representative. I was nervous paying for the order and not knowing if I did everything right. I have told everyone about the company and highly recommend their services.

"The T-shirts were perfect! The color on the white t-shirt were brilliant. We all loved them. The delivery was super fast. Would definitely order from you again!"

"Very frustrating. Ordered shirts and they never even came with the numbers on the back that I ordered. I then called up support, was on hold for 15 minutes. When I finally got through to someone, they said they would send me a shipping label to return the order as well as a partial refund. I have received neither and no further contact. Before I recommended CustomInk to all my friends and now I will no longer do that."

"I have loved working with CustomInk(over the past 5 years because of the excellent customer service. I always know where the order stands from start to finish when I work with CustomInk!"

"Impressed does not even describe how I feel about my experience with Customink. The shirts came before their expected date, which was amazing, and when I opened the box I was speechless. My son was diagnosed with Autism April 2nd of this year, so this was our first year participating in the Walk Now for Autism Speaks. We wanted shirts to express our support for my son so we researched other companies and found the shirts were more expensive and poorer quality. The process for ordering was so easy and quick. Not only were the shirts better than expected Customink donated in my son's name! Since posting about our shirts more and more family and friends wanted to participate in the walk and wear Adrian's shirt. So much more that we had to place a second order! I can not thank you enough for making our vision for our first walk come true. We will only be using Customink for all of our future walks!"

"They arent as good as expected!! I ordered the shirt & they screwed it up! Totally unhappy about my service. Even when you call them, expect to be just as disappointed bc you will be on hold for a long time. Try a diff company if you want your shirt to be exactly the way you want, considering you paid for it"

"Excellent experience! I forgot that one of the colors in my design was the same as the t-shirt color. I received an email from customer service the next day saying they refunded my money for the unnecessary color. Very professional, constant communication from purchase to delivery. I will definitely do business in the future. Thanks Custom Ink!"

"I've used CustomInk for many years for custom shirts and bags for my soccer team, running club, and family events. I have found overall experience to be wonderful. The products are top notch. Creating your own design is easy. And, ordering is a snap. I often mix products and have to chat with someone online to order. Even this is quite simple. As always, the shirts came out great. "

"When I went on the website I liked how user friendly it was, and that everything was explained and calculated as you went. Once I picked out the design (which was very normal in its two color tone), I received an e-mail letting me know my project was ready for final approval. I was SHOCKED to see that they fixed up my design and actually moved the colors around making it a completely better version of what I had picked out. They also text messaged me, to help keep in contact, which was GREAT for my busy schedule. After I approved the design, I asked if I could get one of the items size changed, and to my surprise, they did it, and their was NO ISSUES. It was a great big company feel, while still being treated as a top client. HIGHLY RECOMMEND for price and customer service*******"

"This is my first order with CustomInk and I can't wait to order again! The availability of different shirts, sizes and colors was amazing! The design stage was easy, the customer service was great and the shipping was so fast! The quality of the product and experience was well worth the $16 for each shirt compared to the $10 we paid at a different website that was not as easy to use, did not have the choices in product, helpful customer service, or the fast shipping. I will not be using any other website for my shirt orders again!"

"My experience with Customink could not have been better. The symbol we use did not quite look right, but with the help of the staff at their lab, it turned out great. They were very prompt with our order which was received well before the quoted date. Everyone at All Saints Episcopal in Fallsington are very pleased with the T's. Thanks Customink. "

"Everything was top notch. The ease of creating the design was so welcomed as I didn't have to go through my own software and convert to an acceptable format which saved time.

But the bottom line is that the quality of the end product did not disappoint. I am sure that I will be reordering for the class every year from now on as well as considering CustomInk for other areas.

The support after sending in my design was fantastic. Turn around time was excellent and the quality of both of the printing and shirt was very well received by my group that the shirts were designed for. "

"Hello all my name is milton and i'm living with ALS also known as Lou Gehrig,s disease there no cure for this horrible disease. So i started a walk team that's went customink came into play i needed to design a t-shirt and they were very helpful , TEAM Milt was born back than i order 60 shirt , Than a week latter order another 60, Than one of my supporters order 100 shirts now the best part my dear friend Troy Singleton assemblymen had me order another 60 for my walk on November 15/2014 together team milt has raise lots funds for research of ALS thanking customink for marking it happen TEAM Milt walk the miles with a smile together we can defeat this horrible disease . PLEASE join me ,to donated sent check to Delanco federal saying bank @615 Burlington ave. Burlington nj 08075 Thank you customink for your donations blessing to all team milt

CustomInk is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CustomInk is a merchant member
CustomInk participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,866 merchant members.