• CustomInk CustomInk Elite Status

• Address: 2910 District Avenue
    • Contact: service@customink.com
    • Phone: 800-293-4232
    • Customer Support: 866-485-8160
    • Business Hours: 8am-Midnight ET Mon-Fri, 10am-6pm ET Saturday and 10am-9pm ET Sunday

Product & services pricing Rating 7.34/10 7.34/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.11/10 9.11/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.59/10 8.59/10

"If I could put zero stars I would. They would not approve printing of the design when all the group order customers paid their money and it's been sitting in custom inks bank for 2 weeks now. If they were not going to allow the printing then they should have done a review before the order went live. A very bad business and I will definitely not be using them in the future"

"The whole experience was wonderful. We had to play around with ordering and paying, as I had to order and our secretary had to pay. Your company worked so well with us. Thank you for being so kind on the phone and having the availability to be so flexible. We will definitely use you in the future and spread the word!"

"My experience with CustomInk was the best from start to finish. Every interaction with a CustomInk employee was positive. I was impressed with how committed CustomInk was to providing us with exactly what we wanted. They even made a donation to the cause we wanted our team t-shirts for! Our t-shirts looked great!! The screen print was just what we hoped for! Every t-shirt fit as expected.

"Annie was amazing. She helped me with a HUGE order. I also got $200 off for the promotion Pear thing that they do. "

"Had the worst experience ever with their copyright review team. Tried to get shirts printed with a portrait of me on them and spent two weeks trying to get them to print my portrait on a shirt. In the end, they still refused, even though I provided them with the artist approval to use the portrait and the original photo from which the portrait was made to prove it was indeed me in the portrait. To make matters worse, the whole review was delayed at the start until I was close to the event for which I needed them, which made it impossible to line up another vendor in the short remaining time without paying a lot more for expediting. In the end, I had to cancel the order and disappoint the 50 people to whom I promised them as gifts. They did a brilliant job last year on an almost identical job. I'm not sure what's changed at the company, but I will never use CustomInk again.

My biggest gripe about their service is that they string you along when there are problems until you have no option to take your business elsewhere without paying hefty expedite fees. VERY POOR BUSINESS PRACTICE!

One additional comment...customers like me that aborted their orders out of frustration with this company don't get to post feedback on their website, so their customer satisfaction statistics omit the truly displeased customers that just outright cancelled their orders.

"We have used CustomInk for several custom T-shirt orders. In the past, we have been extremely pleased with their product, timeliness, attention to detail, and especially their customer service. In the past, they have always gone above and beyond to accommodate and make sure we were 100% satisfied. With one order, UPS dropped the ball with our delivery and CustomInk immediately made it right. But our most recent customer service experience with CustomInk has been terrible. It is like we are dealing with an entirely different company.

We placed our order (which was a re-order) on 7/11/15 with the delivery date set for 7/24/15. We received the shirts on that day, but the quality of the screen print was very low. As I mentioned, this was a re-order, and the first order we received was excellent (it was the softest, most comfortable T-shirt we've ever had), so we expected this re-order to be excellent as well! But when we opened the box with our re-order, the shirts were visibly and texturally different. The screen print looked and felt rugged and rough - absolutely not the most soft, comfortable shirt ever like before. We immediately initiated a chat to remedy the problem. While we were frustrated that we would be facing a delay, we felt confident CustomInk would once again make it right.

Boy were we WRONG! They did agree to re-print the shirts at no extra cost to us (I would assume so!!), but offered only a small "voucher" for a future order as restitution for the mistake and delay in our T-shirts. We were counting on having these shirts by Friday the 24th, but now, we had to wait for Monday the 27th to ship the shirts back via UPS. Then once the CustomInk returns group received and was able to review the shirts, it would be an additional 7 days to have the replacement shirts back to us. So not only did we pay top dollar for these T-shirts, once we received them, the quality was poor, we had to wait two days to return them, and now we have to wait a minimum of 7 days to receive our replacements - with ZERO discount for the hassle and delay. And if you use CustomInk regularly, you know that you are already paying a pretty penny for their shirts! (Which, with excellent customer service, it might be worth a pretty penny!)

We are so disappointed and saddened by the lack of customer service in relation to our most recent order that we will take our future business to another company. We thought CustomInk was going to be different, but unfortunately, they have proven to be just like the big businesses who care little for the customer. (We did rate them "Good" overall in Customer Service, but that is because of how much they went above and beyond with the previous orders.)

"The customer service here is OUTSTANDING!
These folks should teach customer service classes around the country.....they have their act together. .....P.S. they also produce a mighty fine product.....custom tee shirts!

"Liz Leemann was fantastic. I have never designed a t-shirt myself or used custom ink. I had a couple of issues with the pictures being to blurry and she helped me work out all the issues. I didn't even realize I was using gray and black designs on a grey t-shirt reducing contrast and she brought that to my attention and helped me to choose a different color that looks even better. I couldn't have asked for better customer service. She was quick to respond to any questions or concerns and worked hard to ensure I will love my design. I will definitely use custom ink in the future. "

"The best I’ve EVER worked with. Hands down.

As a musician, I regularly create custom T-shirts, either for bands, special promotions or charity events. Over the years I have used dozens of companies. Customink has been FAR AND AWAY the BEST of which I have ever dealt. Top quality, best price, and very possibly the best Customer Service of which I’ve ever experienced.

I was having some trouble with my design layout online so I placed a phone call, at 8:30pm mind you, and a REAL PERSON answered the phone. Immediately. Not only were they real, but they were REALLY NICE. Like, I felt like we were friends after the call.

I ordered a small batch of shirts (7 total) that were time-sensitive and as I went through the process, I made calls along the way, always to have someone pick up and talk to me like an old friend. I have never been treated this way by ANY company. I just couldn’t get over it. Emails were responded to immediately. The whole experience with Customer Service truly blew my mind.

I upgraded to expedited shipping and received the shirts THREE DAYS AHEAD OF SCHEDULE. Upon receipt, I realized I needed a different size. I received the replacement size on the originally scheduled receipt date. They got my order to me, with a replacement, right on time. I’m literally shaking my head in disbelief as I write this. I’ve never dealt with such care and professionalism in this realm before. And it’s not like I was a regular client ordering a run of 700 shirts. I was a first-time client, ordering 7.

The shirts were beautiful. They turned out perfectly. The design team worked with me to get them exactly right, offering valuable creative input and insight and really just knocked it out of the park. I gave the shirts to my bandmates last week and everyone was blown away.

Yeah, I gave them to my bandmates last week. And I’m still sitting here thinking about what an incredible experience I had with Customink. I wanted to make sure as soon as I had a spare moment to sit down and write a review for this company. So here it is. I’ll be recommending them to anyone who will listen. I simply couldn’t be happier or more grateful for my experience here.

"I'd ordered a shirt from a local custom shirt store, but since it's been under new ownership, things have gone downhill. The people were rude and I was overall unimpressed with the quality of the shirt. I decided to try CustomInk, since they could also give me the picture I wanted on a black shirt, while the local store could not. I didn't want to pay the extra $10 to get the shirt a week early, but needed it a couple days before it was supposed to be delivered. I gave them a call and the lady was incredibly kind and helpful. She bumped my order up a couple days, and it came today. Great quality shirt, and I can't wait to wear it! I also started a fundraiser on there, but emailed because I had a question about how the booster worked. Another woman emailed me back and she too was very kind and helpful. She even asked what my fundraiser was about, and responded with a genuine concern for the problem I'm advocating for. Overall amazing people and a great quality product. I will definitely be ordering from them again soon!"

"This has been an answer to prayer. For some years, I've been engaging in sparring bouts with local t-shirt vendors only to get shorted and frustrated praying that I won't have to go through it again the following year. This has been THE BEST loading/purchasing experience ever. My hope is that the tshirts will last so that I can easily come back and order for the organization over time. THANK YOU!"

"I recently ordered shirts for my softball team and they look great and arrived right on time. The order was missing a shirt and I called CustomInk and they immediately put the missing shirt on order and threw in an extra for free. CustomInk has by far one of the best customer service groups I have ever worked with. This was the fourth time I have used them to make shirts for a softball team and I will continue to use them. Always a pleasure to work with them. Best customer service and the best prices I have been able to find for custom shirts."

"Custom ink's design lab was very user friendly and I had a great time designing my sweaters. I also had great communication customer service and they answered all my questions completely. The best part is their free shipping. I got my order two days earlier than I expected and I was really happy about that. The quality of the product exceeded my expectations. Because of the cheap price, I wasn't expecting a good quality sweater, but the quality was great! The printing was very well done and everyone on my entire team absolutely loved the sweaters. Definitely going to order more!"

"Everything looked great! I really appreciated the quick turn-around of my order. The choice of fonts was awesome and it was easy to design my own shirt. I was geeked about how the shirts were packaged, by size, smallest to largest. It's a little thing but it demonstrates that someone was really checking to make sure I had all the right sizes. I liked that I could order any number of shirts which makes more sense and makes everyone feel that their project is important. I was trying to watch my budget as I am just a team mom buying an end of the season gift for my daughter's competitive cheer team and paying for these shirts myself, which I was able to do easily. All things considered, I would highly recommend your company to anyone."

"So glad I found CustomInk to make my team MS Walk shirts. They were friendly, knowledgeable and professional as they worked with my idea and designed the perfect T-shirt. They also stored my design so I could order more shirts. Love CustomInk!
Lynn S. Wrightwood, CA

Share CustomInk's store rating

CustomInk is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CustomInk is a merchant member
CustomInk participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,690 merchant members.