Stores > CustomInk

• Address: 2910 District Avenue
    • Contact: service@customink.com
    • Phone: 800-293-4232
    • Customer Support: 866-485-8160
    • Business Hours: 8am-Midnight ET Mon-Fri, 10am-6pm ET Saturday and 10am-9pm ET Sunday

Product & services pricing Rating 7.92/10 7.92/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.84/10 9.84/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.83/10 9.83/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.83/10 9.83/10
2017-01-22

One happy customer.....

"Testimonial: The experience was awesome - took very little time and the support was terrific! Additionally, the t-shirts arrived several days early! I was totally impressed with the quality of the workmanship and I will definitely be doing another order with you guys.
General comments: Love the t-shirts and they are just what I was hoping for!

This review was modified by JonHarris on January 24 2017 12:15:01 PM

2017-01-11

Looking for a Good Printer? You can't do better than CustomInk!

"I have ordered custom-designed t-shirts several times from CustomInk and must give them the highest recommendation possible. The designs and printing were exactly as that shown on their website prior to purchase to ensure it meets your approval. The quality of the t-shirts was great, and the custom printing was EXCELLENT on all of the shirts I purchased. If you're looking to have just one or two shirts printed, or 100 or more, I strongly urge you to use this company. I know that I will be using them frequently in the future. I feel fortunate to have found them, as ordering blindly off the Internet is a gamble, but CustomInk is a first-class outfit. I guarantee that you'll like doing business with them."

This review was modified by Allen.P.Wilkinson on January 13 2017 11:15:02 AM

2016-12-29

Absolutely Great

"Fantastic service and product at a great price. Thank you!"]"

This review was modified by circusham on December 29 2016 07:28:42 AM

2016-12-27

Best customer service, EVER!

"Have ordered from Customink, multiple times. Orders have been perfect. Made a special request, and it was handled promptly and professionally! I LOVE THIS COMPANY! Products are great quality, customer service, second to none! "

2016-12-23

Great!

"High quality, and very helpful and efficient customer service! Very appreciative that the team worked hard to get me my order in time for Christmas!"

This review was modified by emmasueh on December 23 2016 02:38:51 PM

2016-12-21

watch your credit card

"I placed an order with Customink. The order went through fine. Then after a day they email me to say the item is no longer in stock, and they have no idea when the item will come in. Then later I received another email saying my design is done and I must approve within 1 day to keep the time schedule. I so email them back asking why/how the design came be completed without the items in stock. They emailed back saying it was a mistake to say the order was ready to order. So to be safe, I checked my credit card online and they already charged my credit card the full price without having the item available to sell. They are very quick to rush you into approving the sale without concern about their stock. I WAS a repeat customer. Terrible."

2016-12-19

Quality, timely, expertly -- every time

"I've ordered several items from CustomInk now and they are great to work with.
Great quality shirts and screen printing, always timely on delivery and expertly done. Great company to work with on your custom printing items.

2016-12-12

Easy!

"Ordering was easy, proofing was easy, uploading artwork was easy, the whole process was very easy. We all like easy!"

2016-12-08

Easy & Fun Tool

"Super great experience! I love how easy it was to reorder more shirts."

2016-12-08

Perfect in every way

"Great product, great service perfect in every way."

This review was modified by jeffreytrenk on December 08 2016 02:57:33 PM

2016-12-07

T-Shirts were FANTASTIC!

"I had T-Shirts made for a family reunion this Christmas. The staff at CustomInk was very helpful. They worked with me to get all of the shirts (including the infant size) to look exactly how I wanted them to look. They got the shirts delivered quickly and I'm very happy with the quality. I'm looking forward to surprising the family with the shirts on Christmas morning!"

This review was modified by chfalchetti on December 07 2016 12:24:29 PM

2016-12-06

Awesome Service and Incredible Shirts!

"I purchased 3 colors for my T-Shirt, and someone from CI reached out to same me a few bucks. Turns out since one of the colors was the same as the T-Shirt color, it wasn't needed. Additionally, the shirts showed up a day early - bonus!"

2016-11-26

Just terrific

"When one hour tees insisted on 10 business days, custom ink promised 6 - and then delivered 2 days early with quality that exceeded expectations and a price that was below what I expected.

2016-11-18

Great customer care & quality

"The quality of the Hanes beefy long sleeve shirts was beautiful. The quality of the printing was very precise to what we designed. Wonderful work on the whole for a very reasonable price.

My biggest joy was with the Customer Service. A company is only as good as its Customer Service. We made a mistake on one of the size, and the company was willing to help us by offering a free shirt with the right size. This single shirt would cost $31.15, but we got it for free! So gracious and generous.

This review was modified by dansymonds on November 18 2016 01:45:13 PM

2016-11-17

Awesome!

"Have used CustomInk multiple times before (including twice this month) and it is always a fantastic experience! Great quality products and wonderful customer service!"

Share CustomInk's store rating

CustomInk is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CustomInk is a merchant member
CustomInk participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,447 merchant members.