Stores > CustomInk

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.79/10 8.79/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.09/10 9.09/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.83/10 8.83/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.42/10 8.42/10
Voice your opinion! Review CustomInk by clicking a star below.
2017-08-14

Disappointed

"As I began handing out the shirts to my coworkers at the nonprofit we all work for, they began noticing the sizing was much smaller than they anticipated. I immediately reached out to CustomInk with the sizing chart from the website (as many of my coworkers had measured themselves before ordering using that chart). Instead of acknowledging my original email where I noted the sizing chart, CustomInk proceeded to resend the chart to me, and asked us to measure the shirts. After doing that, and proving the sizing chart was incorrect based on the shirts I received, Jen S. then asked for me to waste additional time by trying to "trade" as many shirts throughout the shirt buyers to reduce the shirts they had to reprint due to their error.

I am most annoyed that I wasted a day and a half sorting their error out, only to be sent incorrectly sized shirts again - this time, because the sizes I sent via email to CustomInk Customer Services were incorrectly inputted into their order system. Now, four of my coworkers are still having to go without their shirts (and we already missed two opportunities to wear these to). My impression of CustomInk has been tarnished.

Rep reply posted Aug-14-2017

A rep from CustomInk, customink1, has responded

“Hi there! I'm so sorry that you've had a frustrating experience with us and that your sizing issue has not been resolved to your satisfaction. I've passed your message along to my service team to see what we can do to make it right with you. We'll be in touch soon! Thanks so much!”

2017-08-04

This company understands what good customer service means. Very refreshing to see!

"Your company is a great talent pool. Your products are good, you do everything in a timely professional manner. You reply with an email after every transaction to confirm the service. With that said, my absolute favorite thing about your company is that real live people come on the phone and they're fun and helpful and so creative. Thank you for making our annual family reunion pictures always look so fantastic!!!"

2017-07-24

Missed Guaranteed Delivery Date

"I placed a one-week rush order for 6-shirts with guaranteed 1-week delivery. I was supposed to recieve them on a Monday but due to a new "program" UPS had with USPS, my order was not received until Tuesday. Problem was i flew out to my destination Tuesday morning. So the shirts i had made for the trip were useless. The kind rep from CI offered a 50% refund to keep the shirts or full-refund to return them (I grudgingly chose the discount), but the damage was done. I just wanted the shirts on time. Although I'm sure I'll be happy with the shirts, i just can't trust CustomInk again. "

2017-07-24

Greatest Shirts

"You guys crushed it. Shirts looked fantastic on 15 guys on motorcycles rolling down the street!
Awesome job, thank you. Shirts were great and fit perfectly!

2017-07-20

CustomInk is awesome!

"I have been a CustomInk customer for 5 years. I know they are friendly, reliable, and always deliver a great product! The orders always arrive looking sharp, perfectly centered screen prints, nice ink quality and good t-shirt fabric! Thanks!"

2017-07-07

BEST DAY EVER

"Our family was separated for 30 years, so this was a very special day for us all.

I chose ''Best Day Ever'' and was pleased that your company had women's style T's too..

The quality of your product is excellent.. sizing was right on and I was able to get them in
a very short time, less than a week and they arrived a day early.

We all have a shirt that will last for years filled with wonderful memories.

May I also say your top notch customer services is excellent and that is 50% of a business.
I will definitely be recommending your product to others.

2017-06-17

customer service: 7
blank product: 7
printing/embroidery: 7
packaging: 7
general comments: You guys rock!
suggestions: The work shirts turned out perfect in every way from placing the order to early delivery. You guys rock. A plus all the way

2017-06-01

"Worst and pathetic service. Quality of work **** and i would give negative ratings.would never recommend this to anyone."

Rep reply posted Jun-02-2017

A rep from CustomInk, customink1, has responded

“Hi there! I'm so sorry that you've had a bad experience with us. I've passed your message along to my service team to see what we can do to make it right with you. We'll be in touch soon! Thanks so much!”

2017-05-29

Excellent Quality, Service, Price and Ease of Use

"The website is easy to use. You can save your designs and try different colors styles etc and go easily to one you want that's already been saved and titled (by you so you know what you're looking for). The quality of the T-Shirt is excellent. Fits according to sizes. Good variety of colors to chose from (Shirt style/color/wording/logos etc). Easy to find support if needed. Pricing is good. Quick service and delivery of product. Each email includes progress, and inquiry if satisfied with order or if needed - how to contact them.

2017-05-26

The process can't be easier.

"Love these guys. This type of online transaction can sometimes be challenging. CustomInk's process, procedure, and support via instant phone calls or emails as well as making sure you are happy with every step of the way makes it so incredibly easy to work with them. You won't be sorry! Myself, I'm a fairly new customer but a repeat customer already. And I imagine will continue to be going forward."

2017-05-25

Excellent Experience for school shirts

"I appreciate the quality, cost and punctual delievery of the products. We will definitely be ordering from CustomInk in the future!"

2017-05-22

Another great experience with CustomInk!

"We've purchased several rounds of shirts from CustomInk - and every single purchase has been wonderful. From design to review to shipping to receiving, CustomInk is friendly, on-time and knowledgable. Thanks for helping us look so good CustomInk!

Thanks again from all of us at CustomInk. We come to work each day eager to see our customers' exciting new t-shirt designs and to learn about the great stories behind them. But what gives us our greatest pleasure is reading a review like yours and hearing that everything turned out great!

2017-05-21

Customink shirts!

"Customink has never disappointed us. We love customink and every time we have ever had a problem everyone on the staff has always been extremely helpful and very nice about everything. I have ordered I think 5 times now from customink and will continue to do so in the future! "

2017-05-19

Excellent Customer Service

"soooo easy to work with! everyone on phone was so nice! super fast order! Much appreciated.
general comments: The shirts looked great for our corporate event!

2017-05-12

Customer Service Like None Other!

"Prompt and courteous service. Was able to assist with last minute t-shirt designs and printing all in time for an Expo I was scheduled to attend. Thanks each team member in every department that helped along the Way! 10/10 Will be back for more shirts in the future. TheGoldenTouchBeauty.com "

Share CustomInk's store rating

CustomInk is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CustomInk is a merchant member
CustomInk participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,381 merchant members.