Stores > CustomInk

• Address: 2910 District Avenue
    • Contact: service@customink.com
    • Phone: 800-293-4232
    • Customer Support: 866-485-8160
    • Business Hours: 8am-Midnight ET Mon-Fri, 10am-6pm ET Saturday and 10am-9pm ET Sunday

Product & services pricing Rating 7.74/10 7.74/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.61/10 9.61/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.84/10 9.84/10

2016-11-26

Just terrific

"When one hour tees insisted on 10 business days, custom ink promised 6 - and then delivered 2 days early with quality that exceeded expectations and a price that was below what I expected.

2016-11-18

Great customer care & quality

"The quality of the Hanes beefy long sleeve shirts was beautiful. The quality of the printing was very precise to what we designed. Wonderful work on the whole for a very reasonable price.

My biggest joy was with the Customer Service. A company is only as good as its Customer Service. We made a mistake on one of the size, and the company was willing to help us by offering a free shirt with the right size. This single shirt would cost $31.15, but we got it for free! So gracious and generous.

This review was modified by dansymonds on November 18 2016 01:45:13 PM

2016-11-17

Awesome!

"Have used CustomInk multiple times before (including twice this month) and it is always a fantastic experience! Great quality products and wonderful customer service!"

2016-11-15

Outstanding Job!

"You guys did an absolutely wonderful job across the board! Excellent customer service! We will definitely be ordering from you again and recommending you to everybody we know!
The shirts were way beyond what we had even expected! They looked outstanding!

2016-11-04

Awesome Customer Service and Products!

"They are GREAT! The customer service line was incredibly helpful and assured me my products would come out exactly the way I wanted... and they were right! They truly delivered (literally and figuratively)! ;)"

2016-11-01

Customgreat

"testimonial: Great with customer service
general comments: Yes, great job

2016-10-31

A repeat customer who's never disappointed!

"Our school and Student Council have been faithful CustomInk customers for years and I don't see that ending any time soon. From the ease of the design lab to the attention to detail by the "Inkers", we can always count on a quality product and fast production. For any event that requires t-shirts or custom print products, we turn to CustomInk time and time again. We look forward to working with them for years to come and would recommend them without hesitation!"

This review was modified by kated22 on October 31 2016 10:33:32 AM

CustomInk. Is. Awesome!

"I have ordered our Rodanthe vacation t-shirts from CustomInk for the past 6 years with this summer's order as the most recent. In a word, CustomInk is "awesome". More accurately, CustomInk's staff is awesome. Because our designs have become more complicated each year (multiple colors, photographic images, water color reproductions, etc.), I have the opportunity to talk with their graphic specialists who understand what is needed to reproduce the design on a t-shirt. They are professional experts, polite and just refreshing to work with. From my online experience to all the CustomInk staff I speak with through the process, CustomInk delivers. Thank you!"

This review was modified by macdooglas on October 26 2016 06:18:11 PM

2016-10-26

Best on-line provider of custom products!

"CustomInk provided me with my custom shirt faster then expected and they did a great job!"

This review was modified by laur37 on October 26 2016 01:04:00 PM

2016-10-26

Customer Service is not dead!

"I just got off the phone with Tyler B. He was polite, sincere, and helpful. He added a sweatshirt to my order and helped me out with my shipping date so I didn't have to worry about receiving my order on time. I couldn't have asked for a better experience. Thanks Tyler!!"

This review was modified by Lilyplease on October 26 2016 06:36:32 AM

2016-10-20

Stellar Product & Stellar Service!

"You guys continually impress me. This is my second order and I anticipate many more to come. Thanks for always delivering a stellar product! All excellent! The sizes run a little small, but your website gave us notice of this fact and we adjusted the sizes ordered accordingly. Otherwise, we are completely thrilled with our order!"

This review was modified by sharpezachary on October 20 2016 09:18:41 AM

2016-10-18

Shirts Help Brand and Bring Friends From 35 Years Ago Together at College Homecoming

"My CustomInk experience exceeded my expectations!!!!!!!
CustomInk helped to brand and bring a few of my college friends from 35 years ago together during our recent Homecoming.
Who has a business that is open 7 days a week and until midnight?
Whose employees have access to all customer files and are knowledgeable enough to assist with any project?
The stellar customer service I received from my initial inquiry to the shipment of my shirts was phenomenal, to put it mildly.
I am anxious to do business with CustomInk again I'm thinking up projects!
If CustomInk wasn't so far, I would resign my current position to work with them because I admire the way CustomInk treats and values internal and external customers.
The product was of quality and the turnaround time was amazing and arrived on the exact date I was promised.
CustomInk is a forward-thinking, customer-service driven, well-versed and knowledgeable team of professionals and I am so extremely impressed!
The quality of the material was very good and it absolutely met my expectations.

This review was modified by ChristalClair on October 18 2016 09:21:35 AM

2016-10-12

Ride the Tiders Wave

"Absolutely LOVED having the option of ordering Ladies cut t-shirts!!!
Colors on screen printing were phenomenal!!!
And the customer service department...WOW-the help & friendliness was something extraordinary!!!
So glad our school went with CustomInk!

This review was modified by Jill1969 on October 12 2016 11:57:42 AM

2016-10-07

Custom ink/er Service and Communication A+

"Amazing!!!!! As a matter of fact, I sent an email to them saying I would love to learn about their communication model because it is the best I have ever seen in any organization, ever. They are on top of it and you always know where your order stands.]"

This review was modified by Wendy.czerwonka on October 07 2016 02:52:09 PM

2016-10-07

"I designed and ordered shirts for an ALS walk. Honoring my brother, who is living with ALS and to remember my mother, who lost her battle with ALS. The shirts turned out exactly as I wanted! Everyone is very pleased with the design and quality. Ordering, shipment time, packaging all exceeded my expectations! I will most definitely recommend CustomInk to others and will order again for future fundraising events! Thank you CustomInk!

Share CustomInk's store rating

CustomInk is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CustomInk is a merchant member
CustomInk participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,459 merchant members.