Stores > CustomInk

• Address: 2910 District Avenue
    • Contact: service@customink.com
    • Phone: 800-293-4232
    • Customer Support: 866-485-8160
    • Business Hours: 8am-Midnight ET Mon-Fri, 10am-6pm ET Saturday and 10am-9pm ET Sunday

Product & services pricing Rating 8.50/10 8.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.78/10 9.78/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.94/10 9.94/10

2016-06-22

Exceeded expectations...every time!

"For the past seven years, I have used Customink to design T-shirts for an annual family event. The on-line design process is incredibly easy and the customer service, start to finish, is exceptional. My order has been completed and received before the promise-by date every time. There's no way I will ever seek another option for this type of product/service...Customink has to be the best with it's legendary customer service! "

This review was modified by morganra307 on June 22 2016 11:44:47 AM

2016-06-21

CustomInk ROCKS!

"CustomInk is consistently great in every detail. I know I can always rely on the quality of their product and customer service.
I have created and purchased many shirts from CustomInk and they have always been exactly how I pictured they should be!
I wouldn't order from anywhere else!

This review was modified by debbimac1234 on June 21 2016 11:50:22 AM

2016-06-20

Best customer service ever!

"Can't express how pleased I am with CustomInk! Needed 49 shirts in 9 different sizes (from a onesie to a 3XL) and the final product looks amazing!

Before I started inputting my order online, I called CustomInk with a question. Emma took my call and 45 minutes later, not only had they answered at least 10 questions I ended up having, Emma had taken my entire order over the phone and emailed me proofs for approval! My order was input and confirmed before I even got off the phone. AMAZING! And what I loved most about the whole thing is that Emma is such an expert, the total cost of my order was $85 LESS than I thought it was going to be! (Happy dance!)

I received the shirts within 10 days and I cannot WAIT to pass them out at the family reunion. I will definitely suggest CustomInk to family and friends. :)

This review was modified by JamiM on June 20 2016 02:43:22 PM

2016-06-12

Great when u r short on time

"Thank you for your quick order. The team looked great. Most def gave a professional experience. U r now the go-to for short order, quick-turn around."

2016-05-26

makes the novice look like a pro

"CustomInk is a fantastic company to work with from the ease of using their website to design a shirt to the excellent customer service that they give. Even a novice with no background in design can create a t-shirt that people will be excited to wear!
As always we love our shirts that come in from CustomInk

This review was modified by Marythechildrensmin on May 26 2016 06:28:13 AM

2016-05-24

Team spirit in a snap

""Custom ink is amazing for team orders! The online group order form makes the process effortless and the quality shirts are an awesome way to promote your favorite team!""

This review was modified by sg828 on May 24 2016 07:24:27 PM

2016-05-24

Custom Shirts, Custom Experience

"I contacted several shirt printing companies when I started the process of finding custom shirts for our Tough Mudder Team. A couple of them never got back to me, one or two got back to me but our interactions were clipped or uninterested. It wasn't until I got my email back from Custom Ink that I really felt like I had found the company to handle our shirts.

Their customer service was always in contact, with quick turn around on every communication and showed real interest in what we were doing. I would call the experience extraordinary and will definitely be using them again in the future. The quality was top notch, but what was really important to me was the customer service, it was extraordinary. I think the only real complaint I have is that I would like to be able to get a Compression shirt through you guys, adding that to your catalog would be really great!

This review was modified by FogCityUndercover on May 24 2016 02:30:22 PM

2016-05-21

They Give The Shirts Off Their Backs To Ensure You Are Satisfied!

""We were extremely pleased with both the quality of the shirts and the quality of the printing. In addition, the customer service we received was above and beyond what we expected to receive. We ran two separate campaigns that were successful then we had folks asking us if we could get more shirts. We contacted customer service and they said "No problem." Within a couple of weeks, we had placed an order for an additional twenty shirts and had them printed and shipped. You have earned our admiration and our future business as well as our word of mouth advertising to everyone we meet.""

This review was modified by Navy-Top9 on May 21 2016 01:12:09 PM

2016-05-18

WYSIWYG and so much more!

"Beyond the quality of their materials and their website that is easy to navigate, it's their customer service team is the best I have ever dealt with. Most importantly — they know their products and understanding every part or the production service. On the rare occasion they don't have an immediate answer -- they get back to you (phone call and email). They hand-hold and follow-up, making sure you get what your are looking for in the time frame your need it.

Yes, CustomInk did request me to review them, but I do so gladly. They deserve these praises.

Truly a great company to wok with -- that's why we keep coming back!

This review was modified by KhambataTTC on May 18 2016 09:02:52 AM

2016-05-03

The best Internet buying experience...Ever

"CustomInk really is one of the best buying experiences on the Internet.
From the shirt building workshop on mobile and pc, the knowledgeable
interactive help agent online, to the courteous phone call you get once you
place the order.... Top notch and well done.

I will never buy another shirt elsewhere, ever.

2016-05-02

Great Service

"Thought I was going to order with CustomInk, so placed an order, but the next day, upon finding a company that worked better for me. They cancelled the order and I got the money back within minutes. Wow!"

This review was modified by cdcscd on May 02 2016 01:20:36 PM

2016-05-02

Very happy customer

"Nothing but good things to say. Really first rate service and product. Very happy."

This review was modified by StacyLoesch on May 02 2016 06:42:07 AM

2016-04-25

So happy with this decision!

"This experience was totally perfect and I will definitely order from here again. We also appreciate the few extra shirts that were included because I had actually forgotten to order 2, and it worked out perfectly!!
We love them! It was so easy to design our shirt, and when I was overwhelmed by all the choices in shirts, customer service quickly answered my questions and helped me make the right decisions. Everything was done quickly, thoroughly and accurately.

This review was modified by irishturk on April 25 2016 07:57:02 PM

2016-04-18

Amazing T-shirt from CustomInk

"My experience with the customer service was phenomenal that each agent was very careful to satisfy my demands and even though there are multiple of agents that I talked with about my order, they synchronized to the details of my order. Above all, they are all very respectful and even patiently accommodated my bargaining. Kudos to the CustomInk customer service department. You rock guys! My expectation went above and beyond. The quality is great that the members who bought the t-shirts are satisfied and got more than they ordered for their family members."

This review was modified by MNavarroCustomInk64 on April 18 2016 02:36:06 AM

2016-04-07

Literally my new favorite shirt!!!

"I could not be more pleased with quality of both the product and the service I received from Custom Ink! The website was incredibly user friendly allowing me to really create the perfect shirt. Another amazing quality was the ease in which it was to reach a live person for assistance! "

This review was modified by Kafka02 on April 07 2016 10:23:44 AM

Share CustomInk's store rating

CustomInk is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CustomInk is a merchant member
CustomInk participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,565 merchant members.