• Address: 7902 Westpark Dr McLean, VA 22102
    • Contact: service@customink.com
    • Phone: 800-293-4232
    • Customer Support: 866-485-8160
    • Business Hours: 10am to 9:30pm M-F 10am to 6pm S&S (eastern)

Product & services pricing Rating 7.66/10 7.66/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.60/10 9.60/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.56/10 9.56/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.63/10 9.63/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10

"This was my first time using CustomInk and I loved my customer experience. 7 days a week and the long office hours provided a very flexible schedule and every person I spoke to on the phone was very congenial.
suggestions: I'm still wearing my 1/4 zip jacket now and people are commenting on it left and right :) The event went really smoothly and the packaging came in right on time!

"Top quality printing and unsurpassed customer service is what you will receive when you work with CustomInk. You are not "buying" from them, rather they are working with you to ensure your complete and total satisfaction.

On a separate note, the customer service representative that helped us, Kat Fossum, went above and beyond the call of duty. My compliments to her. Truly outstanding customer service from a wonderful company ! Thank you !

"What a fabulous experience. I needed shirts in a short turnaround time, and I have been blown away by CustomInk from start to finish. The design and ordering process was easy, and since I needed my order expedited, I even got a text telling me the proof was awaiting my approval. I do a ton of online ordering, and I was totally impressed with their communication and customer service - TOP notch!"

"Using CustomInk was great. I ordered the shirts as a Halloween Costume for my team at work. I loved that I was able to design a shirt by choosing from hundreds of different art designs and word templates. It was really fun to see the different ways the shirts could turn out. Once I ordered, I received regular emails from the CustomerInk service team reassuring me that they were available if I had questions and that the order was on schedule. (Shout out to Allyson A. and Vanessa H.) When the shirts arrived, my coworkers loved them. We are actually hiding the shirts so other coworkers can't steal our costume idea. Don't worry though we will be bragging about the great job CustomInk did on Halloween and well after that. I will definitely be ordering from CustomInk again. Thank so much. -Lucinda"

"This is the second time I have ordered shirts via CustomInk and I would do it again and again and again. It is remarkably simple. They are incredibly responsive. The shirts are quality as is the printing. I just ordered a batch super express shipping - on a Tuesday - and they arrived by 3:00 on Thursday. I'm already planning my next shirt because its so fun and easy."

"I am not super tech savvy but was able to completely design a t-shirt for our biannual family reunion on CustomInk's very user friendly site. When I did run into a slight (centering several individual text boxes) problem, the customer service representative I spoke with on the phone fixed it for me while we spoke. The range of colors and sizes are fantastic and we were able to fit everyone in our large group. I would definitely order from CustomInk again as well as recommend to anyone looking for affordable, quality products. Delivery was almost an entire week earlier than promised, that was a bonus! "

"Awesome experience! Loved the quality and will definitely order again!"

"Oh my goodness. Best customer service EVER! As I told the customer service person on the phone (or "T-Shirt Ambassador" - I love that title!), I've only experienced extraordinary customer service from a web company very few times in the last 10+ years. In fact, it was only with two other companies: Zappo's and Amazon. So they're in good company!

Honestly - I could go on and on with my love for CustomInk! Everything about this transaction significantly exceeded my expectations. From the website - which was super-easy to use, and easily create our customized field hockey jerseys, to the customer service - friendly and I really felt like they cared; to the actual product - very nice quality material and printing!

"Customink has excellent service and reasonable prices. I ordered a custom shirt with a personal design on it and they executed it flawlessly with fantastic communication along the way to ensure that the product turned out the way we had envisioned. "

"The customer service was outstanding and made the experience pleasant, efficient, and successful. The tees arrived earlier than expected and look fabulous. The web site was easy to negotiate and the product looks just like I expected. I would recommend Custom Ink to everyone. It took the stress out of ordering. THANK YOU! This experience was above my expectations. I especially appreciated the helpful hints and suggestions. The design ended up being better than I had created. I felt that I could trust by service representative. I was nervous paying for the order and not knowing if I did everything right. I have told everyone about the company and highly recommend their services.

"The T-shirts were perfect! The color on the white t-shirt were brilliant. We all loved them. The delivery was super fast. Would definitely order from you again!"

"Very frustrating. Ordered shirts and they never even came with the numbers on the back that I ordered. I then called up support, was on hold for 15 minutes. When I finally got through to someone, they said they would send me a shipping label to return the order as well as a partial refund. I have received neither and no further contact. Before I recommended CustomInk to all my friends and now I will no longer do that."

"I have loved working with CustomInk(over the past 5 years because of the excellent customer service. I always know where the order stands from start to finish when I work with CustomInk!"

"Impressed does not even describe how I feel about my experience with Customink. The shirts came before their expected date, which was amazing, and when I opened the box I was speechless. My son was diagnosed with Autism April 2nd of this year, so this was our first year participating in the Walk Now for Autism Speaks. We wanted shirts to express our support for my son so we researched other companies and found the shirts were more expensive and poorer quality. The process for ordering was so easy and quick. Not only were the shirts better than expected Customink donated in my son's name! Since posting about our shirts more and more family and friends wanted to participate in the walk and wear Adrian's shirt. So much more that we had to place a second order! I can not thank you enough for making our vision for our first walk come true. We will only be using Customink for all of our future walks!"

"They arent as good as expected!! I ordered the shirt & they screwed it up! Totally unhappy about my service. Even when you call them, expect to be just as disappointed bc you will be on hold for a long time. Try a diff company if you want your shirt to be exactly the way you want, considering you paid for it"

CustomInk is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CustomInk is a merchant member
CustomInk participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,864 merchant members.