• Address: 7902 Westpark Dr McLean, VA 22102
    • Contact: service@customink.com
    • Phone: 800-293-4232
    • Customer Support: 866-485-8160
    • Business Hours: 10am to 9:30pm M-F 10am to 6pm S&S (eastern)

Product & services pricing Rating 8.03/10 8.03/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.78/10 9.78/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.74/10 9.74/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.78/10 9.78/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10

""We also wanted to thank you for your amazing service, every person we spoke to at CustomInk along the way were helpful, knowledgeable and so nice to deal with. You moved our order along quickly and we received it so much faster than we thought we would, thank you! We would recommend you to everyone who needs this service!""

"My experience with CustomInk was amazing! The ordering was stress free and even fun thanks to your very nice customer rep Tom Fox. He guided me through the ordering process and made me feel very confident in my order and that it would be delivered on time. My order even arrived a day early and the shirts look beautiful! The screen printing is very crisp and I was delighted that the Carolina blue is such a pretty color.

I'd like to say thank you again to Tom Fox (I made sure I asked his name!) for his help. He was so personable and helpful! He made sure that I received the best value for my non profit foundation's order and that it would arrive in time for our event. He is a wonderful representative for your company!!!

My compliments to CustomInk! I will definitely order from you again and would recommend others to purchase from you!

"" I have to complement Customlink customer service. I have never dealt with anyone that has been so friendly helpful, courteous as the inkers at Customlink. Even speaking to Disney reps has never been as pleasant as you. I called this evening because I needed another child shirt and Mike was unbelievably helpful and friendly. I will have my shirt on time for our trip and he could not have been more accommodating. We have ordered before and because of the treatment I received I quickly ordered again. The best company of customer service. Great training."

"Every call made to the call center was an excellent experience. The customer service was superb. All questions were answered with confidence and clarity"

"Can't praise CustomInk enough! Great experience from initial work on the website, to customer service, to quality of work and speed of delivery. Really wonderful."

"The AP biology shirts came in the other day and they look great! They even came in a few days before the expected delivery date which made distrubuting them to the students easy. Last year I had a small hole in the arm of my t-shirt and CustonInk promptly sent me a new shirt and sent me a credit for the trouble. Because of that I was able to tell my students that we could get some students t-shirts on "scholarship" if they needed to ask for that (three of my students admitted that they could not afford their t-shirts without the help). This is my third year getting my class t-shirt through CustomInk and the experience has always been great. Thanks CustomInk
Ms Mahoney
AP Biology
Chelsea High School

"We purchased school spirit polos from you the end of the summer and were very happy with the product.
We have a staff member fighting breast cancer and wanted to support her by wearing a t-shirt designed especially for her. The turn-around time was very short. Every one of the people who I spoke with at CustomInk was very helpful in helping us get the shirt designed, printed and shipped out so we would have them by this past Friday.
thank you so much!!

"This is the second time I have ordered T-Shirts from Custom Ink and it wont be the last...their design site is so easy to use and their customer service is second to none. From Pear Up to Donating to our Team, they make it Easy & Enjoyable...we Love them soooo much we chose to put their Logo on our Shirts this Year!!!!!!!"

"This was a reorder for me... and, as expected, awesome service, great quality, very satisfied. No doubt, I will order from CustomInk again! So pleased"

"CustomInk worked with me to create a special design for my wedding guests, and then credited my account without my asking when I was eligible for a special order discount. I will definitely use CustomInk again and recommend their services to people!

Everything was perfect!

"This is the 8th year I've used CustomInk for t-shirt designing and, as with the last 7 years, my experience has been flawless. The customer service is second-to-none and I've never dealt with a representative who couldn't be described as very friendly and helpful. The staff artists have rendered even my most vague ideas with astonishing results. Everyone who bought a t-shirt for our event was thrilled with the final product. I'm not usually one to personally shill for anyone's company, but I've been so happy with my dealings with CustomInk over the years that I'll wear a sandwich board for them any day."

Absolutely great and I will definitely use you again .The girl / lady I spoke to on the phone about adding T-shirts to the order was so helpful and pleasant I'm so sorry I can't remember her name .she made me feel she really wanted to help and cared about my order and was knowledgeable about it So rare in this day and age sadly

"From the initial contact I had with customer service on the design I was working on to receiving the finished product, the level of service was OUTSTANDING. I initially worked closely with Drew Lucero who took the time to understand what I was trying to achieve. When Drew was not available, he had documented the file so that whoever I spoke with could pick up where he left off and carry the project forward.

I can't thank the team enough for all their efforts. We received literally 100's of compliments yesterday in the Boston Strides for Breast Cancer Walk, the event we wore the shirts for.
general comments: Everything met or exceeded my expectations! Specifically, the work done to perfect the image I uploaded and to get everything else in the design "just right" far exceeded my expectation. The clarity of the printing and color was PERFECT!!

"This is THE FIRST review I have ever taken the time to write, but Custom Ink is sooo WORTH IT. I had nothing but a positive experience with them ordering t-shirts and sweatshirts for my boyfriends landscaping company. I had to change the design two or three times on my end, and every time they were more than glad to help with a confirmation email following each time. We got a rush order which was supposed to come on a following Monday (2 business days after purchase), and with all the changes the day after the order was placed, they still made sure it came in time! Every single associate we spoke to (which included probably 5-6 people) were very nice, helpful, and so appreciative of our business. Today is Thursday, our delivery came in on Monday.. I just received yet ANOTHER call from one of their pleasant employees making sure the package had arrived and we were happy with the product. I was supposed to confirm through email on Monday, but since I did not they still took the time to call and verify. I will just say that no matter what price difference I run into with any other printing company, I will ALWAYS use Custom Ink! Thank you guys so much!!"

"This was the 3rd time ordering from you and each experience is better than the last. This time I had the pleasure of dealing with 3 people, Spencer, Jackie and Ashley Duncan. All 3 were fantastic with all the questions I had with pricing, ordering and designing. I had a slight problem with the original design and I had a phone call from Ashley right away to fix the problem. Your design team made adjustments and editing to make the final product incredible! The shipment was also earlier than expected! This team was FANTASTIC! I will be ordering from you again in the future!"

CustomInk is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CustomInk is a merchant member
CustomInk participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,911 merchant members.