Stores > CustomInk

• Address: 2910 District Avenue
    • Contact: service@customink.com
    • Phone: 800-293-4232
    • Customer Support: 866-485-8160
    • Business Hours: 8am-Midnight ET Mon-Fri, 10am-6pm ET Saturday and 10am-9pm ET Sunday

Product & services pricing Rating 7.67/10 7.67/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.48/10 9.48/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.83/10 9.83/10

Shirts Help Brand and Bring Friends From 35 Years Ago Together at College Homecoming

"My CustomInk experience exceeded my expectations!!!!!!!
CustomInk helped to brand and bring a few of my college friends from 35 years ago together during our recent Homecoming.
Who has a business that is open 7 days a week and until midnight?
Whose employees have access to all customer files and are knowledgeable enough to assist with any project?
The stellar customer service I received from my initial inquiry to the shipment of my shirts was phenomenal, to put it mildly.
I am anxious to do business with CustomInk again I'm thinking up projects!
If CustomInk wasn't so far, I would resign my current position to work with them because I admire the way CustomInk treats and values internal and external customers.
The product was of quality and the turnaround time was amazing and arrived on the exact date I was promised.
CustomInk is a forward-thinking, customer-service driven, well-versed and knowledgeable team of professionals and I am so extremely impressed!
The quality of the material was very good and it absolutely met my expectations.

This review was modified by ChristalClair on October 18 2016 09:21:35 AM

Ride the Tiders Wave

"Absolutely LOVED having the option of ordering Ladies cut t-shirts!!!
Colors on screen printing were phenomenal!!!
And the customer service department...WOW-the help & friendliness was something extraordinary!!!
So glad our school went with CustomInk!

This review was modified by Jill1969 on October 12 2016 11:57:42 AM

Custom ink/er Service and Communication A+

"Amazing!!!!! As a matter of fact, I sent an email to them saying I would love to learn about their communication model because it is the best I have ever seen in any organization, ever. They are on top of it and you always know where your order stands.]"

This review was modified by Wendy.czerwonka on October 07 2016 02:52:09 PM

"I designed and ordered shirts for an ALS walk. Honoring my brother, who is living with ALS and to remember my mother, who lost her battle with ALS. The shirts turned out exactly as I wanted! Everyone is very pleased with the design and quality. Ordering, shipment time, packaging all exceeded my expectations! I will most definitely recommend CustomInk to others and will order again for future fundraising events! Thank you CustomInk!

CustomInk Review

" I thought that customink was great at communicating with me. Sending me updates on my order information was wonderful."

CustomInk ROCKS

"You guys are fantastic! For the second year in a row, our JDRF Team Awesomeness trucker hats were a hit and they looked GREAT during our walk to end Type 1 Diabetes.

It was wonderful to see your Custom Ink team at the JDRF walk in Reno! Thank you for supporting such an important cause that hits home for many of our families.

This review was modified by kpekarek on September 28 2016 01:11:15 PM

Wonderful Experience From Start to Finish!

"I was blown away by how attentive and friendly the "T-shirt Ambassadors" and Satisfaction Assurance Associates at CustomInk were during my interactions with them. I had no idea what to expect (this is my first time ordering custom printed shirts through a website) and was initially apprehensive but they made the process simple and set my and my colleagues' minds at ease. When I opened the box when the shirts arrived I was confident the product was exactly what I wanted - and it was! Shout out to Katlan Graziano, Stephen Worland, Patrick Decker and Vincent Hatcher. The quality of the materials and screen prints on the shirts exceeded our expectations."

This review was modified by meh83 on September 22 2016 01:46:45 PM

Great Experience

"I appreciate the person to person exchanges that led to the item and necessary research to produce a satisfactory product. We think the shirts look excellent! Thank you for using human-beings to provide customer service!

Thanks again from all of us at CustomInk. We come to work each day eager to see our customers' exciting new t-shirt designs and to learn about the great stories behind them. But what gives us our greatest pleasure is reading a review like yours and hearing that everything turned out great!

This review was modified by OnlyMakeBelieve on August 30 2016 12:34:41 PM

CustomInk - Absolutely Fabulous!

"From start to finish, CustomInk has been amazing to deal with. The website is incredibly easy to use. The staff, when I had to call with questions and needed assistance, were top-notch. The Tshirts are awesome. Love them...thank you CustomInk!"

Love my custom ink bags!

"Great experience...usually end up cursing online design tools on other websites...not here! Love the final proof approval and the fact someone is checking/editing my design before printing. Shipping was fast & my custom bags look perfect."

This review was modified by Pottomus on August 11 2016 05:36:33 AM

Just in the nick of time!

"We needed to order over 200 t-shirts in a very short amount of time. Our Custom Ink rep helped make that happen!! By checking for delivery times, staying on the phone with me while I finalized sizes and numbers, and by even making sure the appropriate departments were open.

We got the order in just under the wire and the T-shirts were delivered ontime!!!!!

Custom Ink is amazing!! We love using them, and highly recommend their services. Even if you're not in a rush!

Thank you!

Great Experience

"The business I work for need t-shirt, gym bags, and sweatshirts for our interns. CustomInk gave us exactly what we needed for a great price! I would highly recommend this company and greatly appreciated their frequent email and text updates that allowed me to completely track the order from creation to delivery. "

This review was modified by GMascari on August 03 2016 12:55:00 PM

Custom Ink Saves the Day

"I was very happy to find CustomInk because I had a last minute order for Raglan Baseball shirts that I needed ASAP for a company event. They were fantastic to work with. The design it yourself interface on the web is very user friendly. I also was able to get in touch with them via phone easily and speak with a professional voice on the other end. I had a specific person assigned to my order and she helped me with everything in getting it expedited quickly. The shirts themselves are also super soft and with a quality design on them. Overall success!!!"

"I have received my order today, for several shirt categories with my name/logo printed on them. However, I am dissatisfied with the way the product turned out.

The positive:

Customer service was phenomenal. The turn around time was quick, and yes they live by the word when it comes delivery of merchandise based on my first experience.

The negative:

The issues with my product.

1. My Logo was altered.
2. The font was changed.
3. The color of 50% of the logo was incorrect.
4. The shirts seemed a little bigger than normal.

Not to say that I will never do business with CustomInk ever again, the experience so far has it's positive and negatives, but I will venture and see what other vendors are available to assist me in achieving my goal(s).

Rep reply posted Jul-13-2016

A rep from CustomInk, customink1, has responded

“Hi there! I'm so sorry to hear that you're not satisfied with your order, and I completely understand your frustration! I've passed your order number and feedback along to my service team and someone will be reaching out soon to see what we can do for you. Thanks!”

Very Happy Customer for Years!

"Received the best customer service and the best product! The staff is always willing to go above and beyond to meet my needs without me even asking! Right off the bat, James noticed that three colors were selected in the design lab, when only two colors were necessary, so he made the change, savings me a lot of money. Next, I had to call in because I had made a mistake and ordered the wrong sizes for several people. Wes was absolutely wonderful! Even though my shirts had already gone to production, he miraculously caught them in time to make all the size changes and still get my shirts to me by my original deadline. Excellent effort, they strive to please their customers!"

This review was modified by Lorimu on July 12 2016 12:04:55 AM

Share CustomInk's store rating

CustomInk is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CustomInk is a merchant member
CustomInk participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,634 merchant members.