Stores > CustomInk

• Address: 2910 District Avenue
    • Contact: service@customink.com
    • Phone: 800-293-4232
    • Customer Support: 866-485-8160
    • Business Hours: 8am-Midnight ET Mon-Fri, 10am-6pm ET Saturday and 10am-9pm ET Sunday

Product & services pricing Rating 7.91/10 7.91/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.59/10 9.59/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.69/10 9.69/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.72/10 9.72/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10

2016-01-29

Perfect Again!

"This a GREAT company with great products. I have never had a problem with any order. I will never look anywhere else for custom tees.

This review was modified by Ronaldhn on January 29 2016 09:06:39 AM

2016-01-27

Best T-shirts Ever!

"We love the shirts! This is the 2nd time we ordered them and I had asked if there was any way to enhance the logo I had uploaded originally; we really liked the shirts the first time, but the logo looked more like a fading blue instead of a shimmering steel look.  I spoke to David Lawson and he explained how the printing worked and for what I was looking for we would have to change the type of Tshrit we ordered. I decided to stick with the original since we did really like them, but when we got them they looked even better!!! They are perfect! I have told tons of people about how much we love our shirts from you and how great your customer service is. While wearing them, we have had people come up to us in public and ask if we sell the shirts - which we do- but talk about selling themselves!!?? I cannot say enough good about you guys! Thanks so much for helping our small business!!"

This review was modified by libbymarie on January 27 2016 09:34:03 AM

2016-01-21

Bachelor Party Baseball Shirts

"Very impressed with the customer service and the packaging of my order. CustomInk truly cares for its customers and its obvious to the blind eye.
Very impressed by the quality of the shirts I ordered. I even went the cheaper route and cannot complain with the quality. Highly recommend!

2016-01-20

I love CustomInk!

"Everything was exceptional! The customer service and design teams worked with me to create the perfect design for my pint glasses, and everyone was prompt and courteous! The product is very high quality as well, and the glasses were packaged nicely for shipping so that nothing broke. CustomInk will definitely be receiving my business again in the future."

This review was modified by KNesheim on January 20 2016 09:26:26 AM

2016-01-20

We tried the rest - then found the best!

"We had t-shirts printed by another company and were dissatisfied - not necessarily by the results, but by the lousy customer service. CustomInk was incredible: they did a great job, were responsive to our feedback, kept in close touch, and did NOT deliver the t-shirts the day they promised - they arrived 2 days early! After fighting with another company over a simple order, it was a pleasure to work with such a professional and well run organization, full of people who seem to really care about their customers. This was our second order with them, and trust me: we will ALWAYS choose CustomInk!"

This review was modified by RockheadandQuarry on January 20 2016 07:57:05 AM

2016-01-19

Pleasant Surprise!

"I was hesitate at first, never using a website for ordering; however it was a pleasant experience!! From the easy set up of my design, setting up the order, taking online payments, and the customer service! I received my order the Friday before the Tuesday it was supposed to be delivered!!! The quality of the product and screen print was fabulous!! Very, very Pleased! Will be using again!! As a matter of fact, I have already submitted the fundraising links to my fellow board members on a Rec board."

2016-01-18

Use CustomInk - why choose anybody else?!

"Quality of the material - top notch!
Fit - True to size!
Colors are fantastic looking.
Shipping - Items showed up before they were promised!

This review was modified by Annerron on January 18 2016 08:36:56 AM

2016-01-15

Consistently Great Customer Service, and Shirts Exceeded Expectations

" I spoke with three different CustomInk representatives between researching options and placing the final order for performance shirts for an upcoming fundraising event. Every person that I spoke with was phenomenal -- professional, knowledgeable, helpful, patient, and friendly. As promised, we were credited for samples ordered toward our final order. When we received the Badger B-Dry Performance shirts (and much faster than expected), our entire staff was thrilled with the result. They look fantastic, and our design looks crisp -- truly perfect. The cost of the shirts was very reasonable, and I would definitely order from them again."

This review was modified by MMoCA on January 15 2016 07:10:17 AM

2016-01-13

Tiny Titans

"We recently purchased jerseys and hoodies for my son's arena football team. Custom Ink and Pear teamed up together to help sponsor our team for the jerseys and was a huge help considering my husband put together within a few weeks ad had no time for fundraising so the boys could match. Also we ordered hoodies for all of the boys and a few of the parents, not only were they exactly what we wanted they came early! Would definitely recommend Custom Ink to anyone looking for custom apparel. "

This review was modified by coachmom84 on January 13 2016 05:05:40 PM

2016-01-13

Swimmers looking sharp!

"We had a great experience with Custom Ink! We were able to order crew neck sweatshirts in our school colors (not many places have cardinal red). Customer service representatives were very nice and helpful. Our order was placed right before the Christmas break, on December 18th. Once our order was shipped, we had it in our possession two days later (we received them on Friday, January 8th). From order to delivery was 3 weeks. We will definitely be ordering again in the future! Thanks Custom Ink!!"

This review was modified by CityHonors on January 13 2016 06:08:19 AM

2016-01-12

Excellent Work

"From the very beginning of the process, this was an excellent experience as a customer. An easily navigated and usable website, incredibly friendly and quick-to-respond customer service, and an orderly arrival of the package with the product completely left intact. Thank you for such an amazing job well done"

This review was modified by Mr.Bray317 on January 12 2016 01:49:06 PM

2016-01-10

"I'm so pissed I didn't create this company myself! What a great service! Great customer service! It's super fast, quality products with infinite options no matter the order size! What else could a lowly robotics team in Indiana ask for? I feel like we are just as important as a company ordering thousands of dollars in product. Yea: you guys!"

This review was modified by IDigArt on January 10 2016 09:03:29 PM

2016-01-06

"Some friends and I wanted to make a t-shirt for a camp staff reunion, and CustomInk was the first printing site we found. Prices are affordable, the website is laid out so that it's easy to maneuver and create a product, and the ordering system is not complicated at all! I received emails reminding me of the design I had started on the website, and during the ordering process everything was explained to me in a timely way through email and website prompts. Free shipping was awesome! And the shirts came by the date they said they would. Very quick processing time for a really great finished product! Thanks CustomInk!"

This review was modified by joyfulshouts on January 06 2016 05:04:52 PM

2016-01-02

"website: 7
customer service: 7
blank product: 7
printing/embroidery: 7
packaging: 7
general comments: Once again! Above and beyond quality service from the representatives on the phone to the printing of the shirt! As well as email status!

2016-01-02

"Best service ever. Ours was a bit complicated due to a classmates death, one kid doing the design, others gathering sizes, other parents funding the initial buy of the shirts. Custom Ink made it all easy. Combined the accounts so all came together quick and easy. No question was too small. Really quite amazing customer service in this day and age! T-shirt Ambassadors they truly are!"

Share CustomInk's store rating

CustomInk is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CustomInk is a merchant member
CustomInk participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,635 merchant members.