• Address: 7902 Westpark Dr McLean, VA 22102
    • Contact: service@customink.com
    • Phone: 800-293-4232
    • Customer Support: 866-485-8160
    • Business Hours: 10am to 9:30pm M-F 10am to 6pm S&S (eastern)

Product & services pricing Rating 7.92/10 7.92/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.65/10 9.65/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.74/10 9.74/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.80/10 9.80/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.23/10 9.23/10

" 30 shirts of all different sizes and we did call customer service as had found different local company to make our shirts little cheaper but we were able to get sooner shipping for free.
Appreciated that as was 4th July weekend.
All 30 people loved their shirts and we may need to order more of the same design for people that asked where we got them!
VERY SATISFIED

"Working with CustomInk was amazing! Everyone was so helpful and willing to work with us - a small team - to make sure we could get what we wanted without having to settle for something. From our initial contact with Zane to finishing up with Larissa, the experience was superior. Thank you for making this process easy and successful. You have a wonderful staff!"

"This is my second order with CustomInk. My ability to design coupled with excellent service from the art staff insured quality and resulted in great shirts and designs both times.
Customer service, attention to details and delivery time were excellent as well.

As yet I haven't uploaded my own design but instead have used available artwork which has served well. At some point, I intend to design, upload my own artwork to see how that results. I'm confident it will be just as seamless.

I would not hesitate (in fact I have) to recommend CustomInk to anyone.

"These shirts were a big hit!! The CustomInk customer service was excellent and kept me aware of my order from beginning to end. The guaranteed delivery was right on time. It was the first time that I had ordered from CustomInk. I ordered the Hanes 50/50 white T-Shirts. The shirts are lightweight, great quality, very comfortable and tag-less. The sizes were perfect. After washing, the shirts held their shape and size. The design colors on the shirt looked the same as they did on the CustomInk website. These shirts were for an annual event and everyone was extremely pleased! I am ordering these shirts again from CustomInk for another event."

"The customer service from Gabriella Sillerico was absolutely amazing! She went above and beyond the call of duty! I am very thankful to have been blessed to have her as my representative!"

"I ordered a group of 40 shirts, and the website was very easy to navigate, and had many design options, so I could make the perfect shirt, the employees were nice and helpful when I made a custom order, and the shirts came in before schedule, and the order was perfect, because the quality of the shirts was great, the design came out just like I had designed on the website, and they included the correct number of shirts. My overall experience was great! "

"Very helpful customer service people, high quality work and products. I had a tight time schedule and CustomInk was able to get me what I wanted in the time I needed it. "

"This is the second time we've used CustomInk for our T shirts. The experience has been extremely satisfactory both times in both ease of use, timing, quality and customer service. Will continue doing business with them for our shirt orders."

"The staff was remarkable. They ensured my product would turn out correctly by adjusting the logo and colors and getting my approval via online. This was a tremendous help to me. The product exceeded my expectation. Thank you Customink for great customer service and products! "

"The staff of Custom Ink was incredibly accommodating in working with me to meet the requirements of my school when ordering a product. They promplty responded to every question and request I had in a very courteous and professional manner."

"Everything went better than expected. Live support was extremely helpful and immediate. I had a wide variety of choices and the service was perfect."

"The ease of creating our own design was amazing! When I contacted someone for assistance, I had 2 different people respond very quickly. We love our finished project, it was done fast and done right. Our order was received prior to the date we were given which was a wonderful surprise. Thank you Custom Ink! We will order again in the future and we will encourage others to use your website."

"I had a wonderful experience using CustomInk. I have previously used a competitor site, and the service and quality with CustomInk was vastly superior. The site was easy to use, it felt like real people cared for my order, and I appreciate the work that was put into our order. It was a pleasure using the site, and as someone who has ordered a ton of t shirts before, I couldn't be happier with the quality and price! Thank you!"

"Very pleased with customer service, quality of product, and the excellent rush shipping service. For a first time customer, new to ordering apparel, I can't imagine how easier this could have been. Extremely satisfied customer. Very pleased with product & service overall. We will be placing future orders too"

"Loved the Koozies we got! They were very high quality, the folks in design were cooperative in changing the couple of things we talked about changing and they came in quickly! Awesome experience with this purchase!! Wish I could give them even more stars than this :-)

CustomInk is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CustomInk is a merchant member
CustomInk participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,878 merchant members.