Stores > CustomInk

• Address: 2910 District Avenue
    • Contact: service@customink.com
    • Phone: 800-293-4232
    • Customer Support: 866-485-8160
    • Business Hours: 8am-Midnight ET Mon-Fri, 10am-6pm ET Saturday and 10am-9pm ET Sunday

Product & services pricing Rating 8.16/10 8.16/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.82/10 9.82/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.97/10 9.97/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.97/10 9.97/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.86/10 9.86/10

2016-05-03

The best Internet buying experience...Ever

"CustomInk really is one of the best buying experiences on the Internet.
From the shirt building workshop on mobile and pc, the knowledgeable
interactive help agent online, to the courteous phone call you get once you
place the order.... Top notch and well done.

I will never buy another shirt elsewhere, ever.

2016-05-02

Great Service

"Thought I was going to order with CustomInk, so placed an order, but the next day, upon finding a company that worked better for me. They cancelled the order and I got the money back within minutes. Wow!"

This review was modified by cdcscd on May 02 2016 01:20:36 PM

2016-05-02

Very happy customer

"Nothing but good things to say. Really first rate service and product. Very happy."

This review was modified by StacyLoesch on May 02 2016 06:42:07 AM

2016-04-25

So happy with this decision!

"This experience was totally perfect and I will definitely order from here again. We also appreciate the few extra shirts that were included because I had actually forgotten to order 2, and it worked out perfectly!!
We love them! It was so easy to design our shirt, and when I was overwhelmed by all the choices in shirts, customer service quickly answered my questions and helped me make the right decisions. Everything was done quickly, thoroughly and accurately.

This review was modified by irishturk on April 25 2016 07:57:02 PM

2016-04-18

Amazing T-shirt from CustomInk

"My experience with the customer service was phenomenal that each agent was very careful to satisfy my demands and even though there are multiple of agents that I talked with about my order, they synchronized to the details of my order. Above all, they are all very respectful and even patiently accommodated my bargaining. Kudos to the CustomInk customer service department. You rock guys! My expectation went above and beyond. The quality is great that the members who bought the t-shirts are satisfied and got more than they ordered for their family members."

This review was modified by MNavarroCustomInk64 on April 18 2016 02:36:06 AM

2016-04-07

Literally my new favorite shirt!!!

"I could not be more pleased with quality of both the product and the service I received from Custom Ink! The website was incredibly user friendly allowing me to really create the perfect shirt. Another amazing quality was the ease in which it was to reach a live person for assistance! "

This review was modified by Kafka02 on April 07 2016 10:23:44 AM

2016-03-22

CustomInk has unmatched Customer Service!

"There was a small mix up with the campaign running time but customer service was able to make it right and more. The thing that separates CustomInk from similar websites is the Customer Service and the flexibility to make adjustments on the fly to ensure that everyone's needs are met."

This review was modified by StompOutMG on March 22 2016 04:52:00 PM

2016-03-21

Create It! Order It! LOVE IT!!!!

The seniors on the soccer team always design our shirts for the new soccer season. They went to CustomInk's website and designed the team's t-shirts for this soccer season. We lost a teammate to brain cancer a year and a half ago. The girls always put the brain cancer ribbon on our team shirts and a rememberance hashtag for her. The order was easy to place and the employees at CustomInk were extremely helpful! We have placed several orders with CustomInk. The order was filled and delivered in a timely manner. The girls absolutely love the shirts and are actully wearing them to school today for pregame spirit. Thank you for ALL your help!

2016-03-15

Very good service

"There service is very good. I am impressed"

2016-03-09

Better than I had expected!

"Each rep I worked with was knowledgeable, prompt in their replies, and very helpful. The shirts turned out better than I had hoped and expected.

I couldn't be happier with my purchase!

This review was modified by mdainko on March 09 2016 04:57:30 PM

2016-03-07

Best Customer service and great quality T-shirts!

"Amazing customer service. The quality of the t-shirts were so good. The printing on the t-shirts looked exactly like how we designed it on the website. The website is user friendly .The designing section was easy and fun to use even for kids. Overall everything was awesome!

This review was modified by Omneya on March 07 2016 09:55:24 AM

2016-03-02

We love our shirts!

"I am very pleased with our order. The person who I chatted with to help me process our order should be commended. We got our shirts 5 days earlier than promised. I think we will order again next school year."

This review was modified by aalfonso88 on March 02 2016 02:09:29 PM

2016-03-02

What would Camp be without awesome T-Shirts!

"We have worked with CustomInk for a few years and several orders now and always find wonderful service. We always talk to a real customer service rep, our order is accurate, and prices are fair. We run overnight science camps all spring and fall and leadership camps through the summer. Our shirts are involved in outdoor work and play every day and really hold up. The antique cherry color was a tad darker than we expected but we love the color. Haven't tried the product yet to know if color holds, but last year was great so we expect the same! thanks!

This review was modified by SNJRegistrar on March 02 2016 11:43:27 AM

2016-02-23

CustomInk

"If you want fast, friendly service and great quality products, order through CustomInk. It was a pleasure working with them and everyone loves the hoodies and tees we ordered."

This review was modified by bciboski on February 23 2016 12:02:10 PM

2016-02-23

Great service & delivered a week early!

"I have ordered from CustomInk before with a credit card, but this was the first time I had paid with a PO. I did an online chat with an inker when I was completing my order. She was very helpful and clear about how to pay for the order using a PO. All the communication was friendly and clear. We even received our order almost a week ahead of schedule, which was great! I will continue to use CustomInk in the future for our team orders!"

This review was modified by jdfout on February 23 2016 10:18:05 AM

Share CustomInk's store rating

CustomInk is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CustomInk is a merchant member
CustomInk participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,612 merchant members.