Stores > CustomInk

• Address: 2910 District Avenue
    • Contact: service@customink.com
    • Phone: 800-293-4232
    • Customer Support: 866-485-8160
    • Business Hours: 8am-Midnight ET Mon-Fri, 10am-6pm ET Saturday and 10am-9pm ET Sunday

Product & services pricing Rating 8.43/10 8.43/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.64/10 9.64/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.93/10 9.93/10

2016-07-19

Custom Ink Saves the Day

"I was very happy to find CustomInk because I had a last minute order for Raglan Baseball shirts that I needed ASAP for a company event. They were fantastic to work with. The design it yourself interface on the web is very user friendly. I also was able to get in touch with them via phone easily and speak with a professional voice on the other end. I had a specific person assigned to my order and she helped me with everything in getting it expedited quickly. The shirts themselves are also super soft and with a quality design on them. Overall success!!!"

2016-07-12

Well?

"I have received my order today, for several shirt categories with my name/logo printed on them. However, I am dissatisfied with the way the product turned out.

The positive:

Customer service was phenomenal. The turn around time was quick, and yes they live by the word when it comes delivery of merchandise based on my first experience.

The negative:

The issues with my product.

1. My Logo was altered.
2. The font was changed.
3. The color of 50% of the logo was incorrect.
4. The shirts seemed a little bigger than normal.

Not to say that I will never do business with CustomInk ever again, the experience so far has it's positive and negatives, but I will venture and see what other vendors are available to assist me in achieving my goal(s).

Rep reply posted Jul-13-2016

A rep from CustomInk, customink1, has responded

“Hi there! I'm so sorry to hear that you're not satisfied with your order, and I completely understand your frustration! I've passed your order number and feedback along to my service team and someone will be reaching out soon to see what we can do for you. Thanks!”

2016-07-12

Very Happy Customer for Years!

"Received the best customer service and the best product! The staff is always willing to go above and beyond to meet my needs without me even asking! Right off the bat, James noticed that three colors were selected in the design lab, when only two colors were necessary, so he made the change, savings me a lot of money. Next, I had to call in because I had made a mistake and ordered the wrong sizes for several people. Wes was absolutely wonderful! Even though my shirts had already gone to production, he miraculously caught them in time to make all the size changes and still get my shirts to me by my original deadline. Excellent effort, they strive to please their customers!"

This review was modified by Lorimu on July 12 2016 12:04:55 AM

2016-07-03

Custom is what it's all about !!!

"I have always had a great experience with CustomInk. You have the ability to design anything you can think up. There is a large variety of shirts to choose from and the quality is amazing from the material to the artwork. Customer service gets right on your order and they are more than happy to change the design for you as needed. Very helpful people. And the shirts come neatly folded and packaged. It's a really great experience from start to finish."

This review was modified by Luger85- on July 03 2016 11:22:39 PM

2016-06-23

PERSONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE!

"I spoke personally with Kristin about my order. She actually called me minutes after I placed my ordee. She made suggestions and was very courteous and knowledgeable about the business. I have placed an additional order and spoke with Ryan who was equally fantastic. I am amazed at the level of personal attention that I receive with each order and will continue to use Custom Ink  as a result."

2016-06-22

Exceeded expectations...every time!

"For the past seven years, I have used Customink to design T-shirts for an annual family event. The on-line design process is incredibly easy and the customer service, start to finish, is exceptional. My order has been completed and received before the promise-by date every time. There's no way I will ever seek another option for this type of product/service...Customink has to be the best with it's legendary customer service! "

This review was modified by morganra307 on June 22 2016 11:44:47 AM

2016-06-21

CustomInk ROCKS!

"CustomInk is consistently great in every detail. I know I can always rely on the quality of their product and customer service.
I have created and purchased many shirts from CustomInk and they have always been exactly how I pictured they should be!
I wouldn't order from anywhere else!

This review was modified by debbimac1234 on June 21 2016 11:50:22 AM

2016-06-20

Best customer service ever!

"Can't express how pleased I am with CustomInk! Needed 49 shirts in 9 different sizes (from a onesie to a 3XL) and the final product looks amazing!

Before I started inputting my order online, I called CustomInk with a question. Emma took my call and 45 minutes later, not only had they answered at least 10 questions I ended up having, Emma had taken my entire order over the phone and emailed me proofs for approval! My order was input and confirmed before I even got off the phone. AMAZING! And what I loved most about the whole thing is that Emma is such an expert, the total cost of my order was $85 LESS than I thought it was going to be! (Happy dance!)

I received the shirts within 10 days and I cannot WAIT to pass them out at the family reunion. I will definitely suggest CustomInk to family and friends. :)

This review was modified by JamiM on June 20 2016 02:43:22 PM

2016-06-12

Great when u r short on time

"Thank you for your quick order. The team looked great. Most def gave a professional experience. U r now the go-to for short order, quick-turn around."

2016-05-26

makes the novice look like a pro

"CustomInk is a fantastic company to work with from the ease of using their website to design a shirt to the excellent customer service that they give. Even a novice with no background in design can create a t-shirt that people will be excited to wear!
As always we love our shirts that come in from CustomInk

This review was modified by Marythechildrensmin on May 26 2016 06:28:13 AM

2016-05-24

Team spirit in a snap

""Custom ink is amazing for team orders! The online group order form makes the process effortless and the quality shirts are an awesome way to promote your favorite team!""

This review was modified by sg828 on May 24 2016 07:24:27 PM

2016-05-24

Custom Shirts, Custom Experience

"I contacted several shirt printing companies when I started the process of finding custom shirts for our Tough Mudder Team. A couple of them never got back to me, one or two got back to me but our interactions were clipped or uninterested. It wasn't until I got my email back from Custom Ink that I really felt like I had found the company to handle our shirts.

Their customer service was always in contact, with quick turn around on every communication and showed real interest in what we were doing. I would call the experience extraordinary and will definitely be using them again in the future. The quality was top notch, but what was really important to me was the customer service, it was extraordinary. I think the only real complaint I have is that I would like to be able to get a Compression shirt through you guys, adding that to your catalog would be really great!

This review was modified by FogCityUndercover on May 24 2016 02:30:22 PM

2016-05-21

They Give The Shirts Off Their Backs To Ensure You Are Satisfied!

""We were extremely pleased with both the quality of the shirts and the quality of the printing. In addition, the customer service we received was above and beyond what we expected to receive. We ran two separate campaigns that were successful then we had folks asking us if we could get more shirts. We contacted customer service and they said "No problem." Within a couple of weeks, we had placed an order for an additional twenty shirts and had them printed and shipped. You have earned our admiration and our future business as well as our word of mouth advertising to everyone we meet.""

This review was modified by Navy-Top9 on May 21 2016 01:12:09 PM

2016-05-18

WYSIWYG and so much more!

"Beyond the quality of their materials and their website that is easy to navigate, it's their customer service team is the best I have ever dealt with. Most importantly — they know their products and understanding every part or the production service. On the rare occasion they don't have an immediate answer -- they get back to you (phone call and email). They hand-hold and follow-up, making sure you get what your are looking for in the time frame your need it.

Yes, CustomInk did request me to review them, but I do so gladly. They deserve these praises.

Truly a great company to wok with -- that's why we keep coming back!

This review was modified by KhambataTTC on May 18 2016 09:02:52 AM

2016-05-03

The best Internet buying experience...Ever

"CustomInk really is one of the best buying experiences on the Internet.
From the shirt building workshop on mobile and pc, the knowledgeable
interactive help agent online, to the courteous phone call you get once you
place the order.... Top notch and well done.

I will never buy another shirt elsewhere, ever.

Share CustomInk's store rating

CustomInk is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CustomInk is a merchant member
CustomInk participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,537 merchant members.