• CustomInk CustomInk Elite Status

• Address: 7902 Westpark Dr McLean, VA 22102
    • Contact: service@customink.com
    • Phone: 800-293-4232
    • Customer Support: 866-485-8160
    • Business Hours: 10am to 9:30pm M-F 10am to 6pm S&S (eastern)

Product & services pricing Rating 8.29/10 8.29/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.81/10 9.81/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.74/10 9.74/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.78/10 9.78/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10

"Your detailed Customer Service was outstanding. Ashley Duncan was great to work with to get my order placed correctly in regards to the layout the art, image sizing, and production timing. I really like that your team followed up with text messages, emails and calls to confirm I received the status updates and what you were waiting on me. I also was happy that you provided a link for me to see the status of my order. Overall FANTASTIC!"

"I have NEVER had an on-line experience better.  I needed tot sizes and a single child size so I put in two orders.  The single child order, since it was only one item was much more expensive.  Customer service combined my orders since the print screen only needed to be set up once.  They sent me an email to let me know.  My cost was significantly lower.  CustomInk is AWESOME!  I brag to people on their behalf.

"We ordered a large batch of shirts for a big company event!

The shirts arrived a couple days before schedule (awesome!), but unfortunately, a portion of them came out poorly.

With most vendors, this would've been a HUGE cause for concern. I feel lucky that I ordered from CustomInk, because they took this issue VERY seriously.

Within a few hours I received a call on my cell phone from a CustomInk rep, and he (Mike) detailed out multiple resolution paths that we could choose from. One included an expedited batch of shirts that would still arrive before our event, and another included a generous refund.

I was pleased with each of the resolutions, but more pleased with the urgency CustomInk had towards the situation.

So even though things didn't come out perfectly, I have a higher opinion of CustomInk than I did before (and I've ordered from them multiple times before in the past). My next batch will be from CustomInk too!

"Amazing, terrific, superb, awesome sauce, the bee's knees, and just all around fantabulous! Custom Ink is the bomb! Did I mention that they are awesome? Oh yeah, I did! Don't look any further peeps, these guys are the real deal for all your printing needs! And no they are not paying me, twisting my arm or otherwise coercing me in any way to write this review. This is just your average guy completely satisfied with his purchase! Now get get yourself some ink! Not the tattoo kind...spend your money here instead!"

"I wanted to do a custom shirt for a group of us that were going on a cruise. I tried several sites and kept coming back to Custom Ink. They were a little more pricey but the site was easier to work with. What sealed the deal was when I called them to ask them a question about the design I had picked out. The lady that took my call was very friendly and helpful. She let me know that I could mix and match shirts even when I had less than 10 total. We ended up with blue shirts for Men and Pink shirts (fitted) for women. You couldn't do this on the site but she was able to do it for me.
Next good thing. When I got the picture of the proofs, I noticed that one of the names was wrong. I emailed them back and they quickly responded and said they would fix it. Shortly thereafter, I had a new proof picture to approve. Once I approved it it went into production and I got emails as it moved through the process. It was delivered on the estimated day and CustomInk sent me an email with a notice that the delivery was complete and they wanted to make sure I got it and the order looked good.
The shirts came with this note: "Since we can't predict the weather (or the mail), we packaged your order in this protective bag. But if there's anything wrong, just call us at 855.582.4840 and we'll make it right. It's okay to be picky..we are too. Enjoy!"
Based on their website, the phone conversations, emails and delivery. I have a high degree of trust for Custom Ink. I would use them again and would recommend others to use them as well.

"CustomInK provides exceptional services, quality products and sublime delivery. This firm exemplifies quality service and customer satisfaction."

"CustomInk's process was so easy and smooth that I was able to design my first shirt and place my order on my phone! The custom design on my image was perfect, and the shirt came out beautifully!"

"I had a basic concept in my mind of what I wanted in the way of a ski hat for a family reunion and your team was exceptional in helping me come up with a great design, font, and top quality product. All I had to have was a general idea and your representatives took it from there and came up with several creative suggestions. Together we tweaked the options I liked best until we came up with the perfect design. I have used Customink several times in the past and will continue to come to you as my first choice for any custom wear products. Thanks!

"My 12 year old daughter designed the shirts we bought for a family vacation. The website was very easy for her to navigate. The shirts came out great. When the package arrived the box was placed on our front stoop. It was a rainy day and I was concerned that the items inside might be wet. To my PLEASANT surprise, the shirts were wrapped in plastic with a note - because the weather is unpredictable, we wrapped your shirts in plastic to keep from any damage. That was great. I would definitely recommend CustomInk and use them again.The material, sizes and color were exactly what we ordered and received. They were perfect!"

"Custom Ink was great. I have used them for several years and have always found them to have outstanding customer service and quality. The process is easy to create a shirt and their team supports you throughout the ordering process to ensure that the shirts will meet your satisfaction. I have NO negative remarks. They are outstanding!"

"My experience with CustomInk was perfect. I had quite a few adjustments to make during the design process and every person that assisted me with the changes and adjustments was impeccably knowledgeable, friendly and extremely helpful. The whole process was seamless and I am very satisfied with the products and the service that I received. I will absolutely order from CustomInk again and will not give a single thought to any other company.

"After seeing commercials for CustomInk, I ordered 2 T-shirts with our new logo and tagline. They came in, but the "TM" symbol was in the wrong place. I emailed them and by the next day, they had already shipped my replacement shirts. They look fantastic. We will definitely use them again. Very, very happy with them."

"It was my first time doing the ordering for my group, I was worried that it would be very difficult. It was so easy. I had so much help along the way, the customer service is really amazing! I will always suggest Custom Ink for all of our future orders, and to anyone who asks about shirts."

"I am amazed at the great service from the moment I clicked on your website to holding the finished product in my hand. I was skeptical when my son (living in OK & I'm in GA) asked me to create the order (i.e. pay for it!) for his cousins and himself. I really appreciated the ability to do a final preview before submitting, combined with the live chat and finally receiving an automatic tracking number and all in a very timely manner. I even smiled at the packaging, "Be picky because we are too!" I will purchase again and will highly recommend CustomInk to friends and co-workers. Also, we both yelled, "There they are!" as we were watching football on TV last weekend. I asked him how he found the company and he thought it was a commercial. As stated, we are very satisfied with the entire experience."

"I have to say how impressed I was with your sales person Kacey. I am not very good on the computer. I just told Kacey what I was looking for and she designed something and sent it to me. I asked her to add something and she made the adjustments. She was great! She emailed me back very quickly and was very nice. Awesome job Kacey! She even asked me to take a pic when we wear the shirts and send it in to you. Very Pleased w how I was treated and I will use you again in the future!

We wore the shirts on New Years Eve and everyone loved them! Thanks again You guys are the best!

Share CustomInk's store rating

CustomInk is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CustomInk is a merchant member
CustomInk participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,891 merchant members.