• CustomInk CustomInk Elite Status

• Address: 7902 Westpark Dr McLean, VA 22102
    • Contact: service@customink.com
    • Phone: 800-293-4232
    • Customer Support: 866-485-8160
    • Business Hours: 10am to 9:30pm M-F 10am to 6pm S&S (eastern)

Product & services pricing Rating 8.35/10 8.35/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.81/10 9.81/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.78/10 9.78/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.78/10 9.78/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10

"This was the first time that I have ordered from CustomInk. I was amazed at how easy it was to get my perfect shirts!! I even used the chat feature and had a friendly associate answer my questions and help me with my design. I was pretty happy with my the design and placed a order but I really wanted the font that I chose to be a thicker but I couldn't figure out how to do it on my own so I placed my order and included a note that explained that I really wanted the font thicker . The design team made it happen and sent a proof of exactly what I wanted!! I'm going to proudly wear my shirts this weekend at my city's annual 10k run."

"Wow. Just....wow. You can search the internet over and over, or go to your local screen printing store, but you can't beat the price, selection, and quality of customink.com. I ordered for a rec league softball team, and customink surpassed my expectations. They ship when they say they will ship, they let you know if your design has a conflict and needs attention, and they also sent me an email to congratulate my team on a great season. Not many companies go above and beyond like customink does. I will definitely buy from this site in the future."

"CustomInk was a pleasure to work with throughout the quoting and printing process. CI's support staff helped me navigate my first order with them, meeting some very specific deadlines along the way and maintained their pleasant demeanor throughout. In the past, our company's various printed apparel vendors have had some quality issues - none were present in our latest shipment from CI. Great work, would (and will) do business again."

"Excellent experience with CustomInk - they had useful suggestions about the design, were very responsive when I updated things in the proofs they sent me, and best of all had it shipped out in only a week and a half instead of the 2 weeks I was expecting, thus relieving my anxiety and letting me focus on other issues beyond shirts."

"Last week was Service Week at our medical school. Unfortunately, we did a lot of things last minute, and that included designing and ordering T-shirts. We had so many things go wrong, from the logo itself to getting explicit permission from our school to use their logo. Even with all of these road blocks, your company went above and beyond to ensure that our order exceeded our expectations. Your company drew up an alternate logo, helped facilitate getting permission from our school, and produced and delivered high quality T-shirts to us within a week. I was, and continue to be, very impressed. Thank you all so much for all of your help with making our Service Week T-shirts a success. If anyone ever needs T-shirts printed, I will for sure be recommending your company. Thank you again. And please give an extra thanks to Cat in your Customer Service department- she was so patient throughout the entire process and we really do appreciate it. "

"I had such a great experience with this company! I ordered aprons for a friend's 60th bday in Italy, so the message is in Italian and English - and the customer service folks helped me size everything perfectly. They also noticed it was a birthday event, and took special care to be sure everything was done right. The finished product is high quality and the packaging was done with plenty of TLC. I'd recommend Customink for any kind of special project! "

"As always, it was such a pleasure to work with your company. The customer service reps that I spoke with, were both knowledgeable and kind. The product came earlier than expected, which it usually does. That is always a plus. Everything was very organized and went smoothly. I would definitely use CustomInk in the future and suggest others to as well!"

"Your detailed Customer Service was outstanding. Ashley Duncan was great to work with to get my order placed correctly in regards to the layout the art, image sizing, and production timing. I really like that your team followed up with text messages, emails and calls to confirm I received the status updates and what you were waiting on me. I also was happy that you provided a link for me to see the status of my order. Overall FANTASTIC!"

"I have NEVER had an on-line experience better.  I needed tot sizes and a single child size so I put in two orders.  The single child order, since it was only one item was much more expensive.  Customer service combined my orders since the print screen only needed to be set up once.  They sent me an email to let me know.  My cost was significantly lower.  CustomInk is AWESOME!  I brag to people on their behalf.

"We ordered a large batch of shirts for a big company event!

The shirts arrived a couple days before schedule (awesome!), but unfortunately, a portion of them came out poorly.

With most vendors, this would've been a HUGE cause for concern. I feel lucky that I ordered from CustomInk, because they took this issue VERY seriously.

Within a few hours I received a call on my cell phone from a CustomInk rep, and he (Mike) detailed out multiple resolution paths that we could choose from. One included an expedited batch of shirts that would still arrive before our event, and another included a generous refund.

I was pleased with each of the resolutions, but more pleased with the urgency CustomInk had towards the situation.

So even though things didn't come out perfectly, I have a higher opinion of CustomInk than I did before (and I've ordered from them multiple times before in the past). My next batch will be from CustomInk too!

"Amazing, terrific, superb, awesome sauce, the bee's knees, and just all around fantabulous! Custom Ink is the bomb! Did I mention that they are awesome? Oh yeah, I did! Don't look any further peeps, these guys are the real deal for all your printing needs! And no they are not paying me, twisting my arm or otherwise coercing me in any way to write this review. This is just your average guy completely satisfied with his purchase! Now get get yourself some ink! Not the tattoo kind...spend your money here instead!"

"I wanted to do a custom shirt for a group of us that were going on a cruise. I tried several sites and kept coming back to Custom Ink. They were a little more pricey but the site was easier to work with. What sealed the deal was when I called them to ask them a question about the design I had picked out. The lady that took my call was very friendly and helpful. She let me know that I could mix and match shirts even when I had less than 10 total. We ended up with blue shirts for Men and Pink shirts (fitted) for women. You couldn't do this on the site but she was able to do it for me.
Next good thing. When I got the picture of the proofs, I noticed that one of the names was wrong. I emailed them back and they quickly responded and said they would fix it. Shortly thereafter, I had a new proof picture to approve. Once I approved it it went into production and I got emails as it moved through the process. It was delivered on the estimated day and CustomInk sent me an email with a notice that the delivery was complete and they wanted to make sure I got it and the order looked good.
The shirts came with this note: "Since we can't predict the weather (or the mail), we packaged your order in this protective bag. But if there's anything wrong, just call us at 855.582.4840 and we'll make it right. It's okay to be picky..we are too. Enjoy!"
Based on their website, the phone conversations, emails and delivery. I have a high degree of trust for Custom Ink. I would use them again and would recommend others to use them as well.

"CustomInK provides exceptional services, quality products and sublime delivery. This firm exemplifies quality service and customer satisfaction."

"CustomInk's process was so easy and smooth that I was able to design my first shirt and place my order on my phone! The custom design on my image was perfect, and the shirt came out beautifully!"

"I had a basic concept in my mind of what I wanted in the way of a ski hat for a family reunion and your team was exceptional in helping me come up with a great design, font, and top quality product. All I had to have was a general idea and your representatives took it from there and came up with several creative suggestions. Together we tweaked the options I liked best until we came up with the perfect design. I have used Customink several times in the past and will continue to come to you as my first choice for any custom wear products. Thanks!

Share CustomInk's store rating

CustomInk is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CustomInk is a merchant member
CustomInk participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,839 merchant members.