Stores > CustomInk
    • Address: 2910 District Avenue
    • Contact: service@customink.com
    • Phone: 800-293-4232
    • Customer Support: 866-485-8160
    • Business Hours: 8am-Midnight ET Mon-Fri, 10am-6pm ET Saturday and 10am-9pm ET Sunday

Product & services pricing Rating 8.09/10 8.09/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.63/10 9.63/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.69/10 9.69/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.53/10 9.53/10
Voice your opinion! Review CustomInk by clicking a star below.

2017-03-27

Θχ

"Everything went smoothly, quality shirts"

This review was modified by IcterineMockingbird on March 29 2017 05:00:09 PM

2017-03-26

Outline mark on shirt

"I did not like the print because there is an outline on the shirt which is visible to everyone."

This review was modified by ElectricBlueHornet on March 28 2017 09:15:02 AM

2017-03-24

The best!

"My expectations went above and beyond! I'm a very satisfied customer and will always use their site for my shirts. Delivery was fantastic! Received order sooner then expected. Very impressed! Also customer service was excellent, she called me because they had to change the size of the logo and was just so sweet and willing to help. Love!

This review was modified by Gbenz1988 on March 28 2017 12:00:57 AM

2017-03-23

Will be a repeat customer

"We are very happy with the quality of the shirts received and the timeframe to get them printed and delivered. We will definitely be a repeat customer. "

This review was modified by MacaroniAndCheeseBoa on March 28 2017 12:00:24 AM

2017-03-23

Best Customer Service Ever!

"Wonderful experience. We had started our t-shirt design online, but needed to do a split payment at checkout, so I called customer service to see if it was possible. Rachel Butler was a great help! She went over our design & found that we were using several colors of ink instead of just black. She was able to change everything to black ink saving us quite a bit of money. She was the best, very friendly & helpful.

This review was modified by bfarrell-1857 on March 28 2017 12:00:18 AM

"The Pit is Lit" tee shirts

"Very friendly, accommodating staff members. PERFECT adjustments were made for my daughter's artwork. The tee shirts looked great!
Thank you!

This review was modified by BubbleGumSpoonbill on March 24 2017 03:45:02 PM

Great, Fast Service

"My representative was awesome and very helpful. I purchased this shirt as a gift for my husband, he absolutely loves the shirt and wears it all the time."

This review was modified by LightSeaGreenDragonfly on March 24 2017 12:30:01 PM

I Haven't Received My Item Yet

"I Have Not Received It yet"

This review was modified by SafetyOrangeUrial on March 24 2017 07:45:02 AM

2017-03-21

Not Happy

"I paid a little over $50 for two shirt with my business logo on them, which that was not the bad part. One of the shirts I received look liked it was either bleached or the iron was left on for too long. Needless to say I was a very unhappy customer and for that simple fact I will never order anything else from this site."

This review was modified by RosyBrownParrot on March 23 2017 11:15:01 PM
Rep reply posted Mar-22-2017

A rep from CustomInk, customink1, has responded

“Hi there- I’m so sorry that you weren’t satisfied with the shirts that you received! I’ve passed your comment along to my service team and we’re looking into this for you right now. Thanks for reaching out!”

2017-03-20

Did not come the way I ordered them

"The sweatshirts were very good quality, I was happy with that. However, I ordered a designs for each arm. One arm was to say ESSO the other arm was to say MOBILE. The design that was sent for approval show it this way. However, when I received the sweatshirts both arms said ESSO. Not what I ordered. This was disappointing. "

This review was modified by chuckrox_kroeker on March 22 2017 07:00:08 PM
Rep reply posted Mar-22-2017

A rep from CustomInk, customink1, has responded

Perfect job

"Every part of the experience was top notch. Customer care while I made my order was outstanding. The t-shirts looked exactly as I designed them, and came right on time. The price was great too. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking to make custom shirts."

This review was modified by viewfindernyc-11887 on March 22 2017 02:00:01 PM

Came out perfect

"Order two different shirts for me and my SO. I was worried about the sizing but both came on time and fit like a charm. They do tend to shrink if you throw them in the dryer, so use that to your advantage if they are a bit loose at first."

This review was modified by syzygial3 on March 22 2017 05:15:01 AM

2017-03-19

"My sweatshirt turned out exactly how It was designed online. They did a fabulous job and I would absolutely order from here again"

This review was modified by jessicacharlene26 on March 21 2017 12:15:02 PM

2017-03-18

Exactly What I Wanted!!

"My science team's t-shirts turned out amazing!!! The students loved them and I was impressed with how they were able to print the original art provided. I will definitely be using this company for my shirts from now on. "

This review was modified by pennywell on March 21 2017 12:30:16 AM

2017-03-18

Great Customer service

"I gave the 4 stars because I was given fantastic customer service. But they do not get 5 stars because my order was messed up. They did make my order correct but I paid for express shipping because we had a game and the t-shirts were printed wrong. They sent me replacements for the game but they didn't have the glitter like the other shirts but the girls still looked good. They then sent me the correct shirts the next week. I felt their proofing emails/system could use some work. The email picture doesn't show your order the way it will print, so I called and they said that it won't show it, but it is written in the order. I think if they tweaked their system to get their proofing more clear it could prevent errors in the future. I will order from them again though because they really made it work and worked hard to fix their mistake. "

This review was modified by mckayjl2 on March 21 2017 12:30:15 AM

Share CustomInk's store rating

CustomInk is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CustomInk is a merchant member
CustomInk participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,426 merchant members.