Surfas Culinary District Reviews - culinarydistrict.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 8.17/10 17 reviews

Surfas Culinary District is a merchant member
Surfas Culinary District participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,865 merchant members.

"It has been 16 days since I placed my order. I have received no indication that my order has been shipped. Customer service was emailed 4 days ago to inquire about my orders status. I have yet to hear anything from them.

I noticed another reviewer had a similar experience and the order was eventually shipped about 25 days after placing the order. I can only hope that they will actually send it to me soon. I am very disappointed with culinarydistrict.com.

Without any significant attempt on their part to correct this situation, I will NEVER again purchase anything from them.

"Very good service. First time I ordered from them. Will be using them more!!!"

"I ordered a product and waited two weeks. I never got anything from the store, not even an email. I emailed customer service who ignored me. Then ten days later they charged me and shipped the product. It's bs that I couldn't get in touch with anyone or find out the status of my order. I ordered the product somewhere else and had it in two days. Get your act together."

"Very impressed with the prices, super fast shipping and packaging. 3 glass bottles arrived in record time, individually bubble wrapped and in perfect condition."

"I am totally impressed by Surfas Culinary District. I found dried Morel mushrooms from the US that I have been looking for for quite awhile. The prices were good and the shipping was fast. Packaging of my products was good also. I will be a repeat customer."

modified review This review was modified by JKing629 on February 05 2013 11:05:33 AM

"Great store with fantastic merchandise! One item arrived broken. They took care of the problem within minutes I would buy from this store again."

"I usually avoid purchasing bottled products online due to breakage and shipping problems but Surfas Culinary District had the items I needed at a very good price. The items (6 glass bottles) arrived today with no breakage. I was super impressed at the packing job they did....I will definitely be a repeat customer!"

"I am terrifically pleased with my product and customer service. I needed two 32oz jars of sesame tahini to make my own salad dressing (can't afford to buy it). Price was VERY reasonable, my product arrived within a week securely packaged and cushioned, it tastes great and today I'm using my own dressing!! HAPPY! I have nothing but warm fuzzy feelings toward this seller and will be back!"

Rating 4/102/5

"Very dissapointed in how long the order took to arrive. I ordered orange and yellow jimmies to use at a Thanksgiving Day celebration at the school I teach at for the special education students. It took 10 days for them to arrive. When I came home the day of the celebration I found them on my door stop. Too late! I went out and bought chocolate jimmies to use instead. More money spent. Spent $710 for Jimmies and $7.45 for shipping and handling and were not able to use them."

"I ordered the 250 count Parchment paper - Half Sheet size. The price was fantastic, the product is perfect and arrived quickly. I have nothing but good things to say! "

"I wanted Miyako Ponzu because it contains actual fruit juices and not just flavorings. Checked 3 local Asian stores and none had it. Luckily Culinary District was able to not only supply it, but took great care in packaging, and shipped my purchase promptly. I will check with them for other products."

"Love their products, prices and shipping. Have used them many times and will continue"

"Great company, excellent service and awesome product. The ordering process was easy and the delivery did not take long. Most importantly, the product exceeded my expectation.

I will definitely order from this company in the future and I will also refer them to friends and family.

"Great prices, great choice, fast and proper shipping. "

"They had 1 teaspoon measuring spoons without having to buy a whole set! Quick delivery, fair pricing. I will order from them again!"