Stores > Culinarydepotinc.com
  • Culinarydepotin

Sunday, 10 am to 4 pm (EST) Monday - Thursday, 9 AM to 5:30 PM (EST) Friday, 9 AM to 1 PM (EST)
      888-845-8200

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review Culinarydepotinc.com by clicking a star below.
2017-06-12

If I could give -1 , I would!

"Ordered on 06/02, credit card charged immediately. On 06/09, called to get a status on order. No one in office to give information on order status. On 06/12, get a call that the product ordered was no longer available. Save yourself the trouble and order from a REPUTABLE retailer."

2017-03-21

Fantastic smooth experience and transaction, really great prices on kitchen equipment.

"I would highly recommend and suggest to everyone reading this that if you are looking to purchase commercial kitchen equipment no matter how big or small and no matter quantity or for that matter your location.... Culinary Depot is the place to call. They walk you through it. Esther was so insightful, helpful, patient and knowledgeable and helped me with amazing expertise. Will definitely be using them again.

Thank you Culinary Depot! :)
Talk to you soon.

Jason Moses

2017-02-27

Wow what a great company

"Great product and great service "

2017-02-23

Truly Fantastic Customer Service & Prcing

"I own two restaurants and Culinary Depot has been instrumental from providing me with a a food service equipment expert to help me with choosing the best equipment, ovens, refrigerators, display cases etc for my needs and installing all of it in a very quick, efficient and timely fashion. I highly recommend them.

John Klein
Delicacies Delux

2017-02-22

great company , fast delivery

"Thank you Beth you were a pleasure to deal with. "

2016-08-17

Bad experience

"I've recently purchased an oven from culinary depot over the phone with a sales named Beth. She recommended that I should also make a purchase on a set of wheels for the oven that cost about 150 dollars. I turned down her offer because I find it a bit too expensive, then she recommended me another set of wheels which she claimed that it would also work for my oven and it's cheaper (this set costs around 80 dollars). So in the end I purchased the cheaper wheels. However when I received the wheels, I found out that none of the wheels fit my oven. I explained the situation with photos over and over in emails with culinary depot and they insisted that the wheels would fit. And they expect me to return the wheels back to them at my own cost if I want a refund. I read their company return policy numerous times, I know culinary depot does not cover return shipping under normal circumstances, however this situation is different. I was under the impression that their staff had the expertise to help me select the correct part for my oven. Unfortunately the caster didn't fit. So why should I, as a customer, have to pay for your employee's mistake? I would only think that a reputable company such as culinary depot would take care of their customers in a situation like this and that's why I gave them my business in the first place.
**update: after multiple emails since beginning of August, they finally sent me a return label today

2014-07-21

"Product was recieved in a timely fashion, exactly as ordered."

2014-07-18

"I ORDER A VULCAN LG300 GAS FRYER FROM CULINARY DEPOT. AND IT WAS SATING IN THE WEAR HOUSE FOR TEN WORKING DAYS.WICH I ORDER THE FRYER BECUSE MY OLD FRYER STOP WORKIN AND I CALL EVERY DAY . THEY SAID WE WILL SHIP IT VERY SOON. BUT IT WAS SHIPED AFTER SATING IN THE WEAR HOUSE FOR TEN DAY. I WAS VER SAD WHY I ORDER FROM CULINARY DEPOT.AND THE FRYER I ORDER IS WAS FOR MY RESTAURANT."

2014-05-06

"Most items that I use are in stock, and any factory direct items come in quickly.
Keep up the good work. Culinary Depot operates like a well oiled machine as far as I am concerned. AND the price is right.

2014-04-06

"Great price and on time shipping. Cannot ask for more than that."

2014-03-21

"Merchant hours are terrible for customers on the West Coast. Tried to place an order Thursday evening, was told that I would get a call back the next day. Call back was before our business hours, by the time I called back 2:00 PST I was told that they shut down by 10:00 AM PST on Fridays. I got my item for a retailer that was actually open a full business day on Friday."

2014-01-24

"Bests price and great customer service. "

2014-01-20

"The part came on time, and the picture on the web site was accurate to the part that came in the package."

2013-12-21

"Best prices. Fast and free shipping!"

2013-11-25

"I place an order with Culinary Depot almost every week, and it is usually pretty substantial. I like your prices, and your customer service.
Eli Gold and Rachel Schechter are wonderful to deal with. Eli has a good knowledge of the products that I may want to use, and Rachel is always quick to respond to any queries or issues that I may have.
your product line is very extensive.
The only thing that sometimes frustrates me is your website. I sometimes have problems with my wishlist, my shopping cart, and viewing the product pages. Those issues generally are resolved fairly quickly.
keep up the good work.

Share Culinarydepotinc.com's store rating

Culinarydepotinc.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Culinarydepotinc.com is not a merchant member
Culinarydepotinc.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!