Stores > Culinarydepotinc.com

• Address: 2 Melnick Drive, Monsey , NY
    • Contact: cs@culinarydepot.biz
    • Phone: 888-845-8200
    • Customer Support: 888-845-8200
    • Business Hours: Sunday, 10 am to 4 pm (EST) Monday - Thursday, 9 AM to 5:30 PM (EST) Friday, 9 AM to 1 PM (EST)
    • Fax: 845-352-2700

• checkmark icon COD

• checkmark icon FedEx Ground
    • checkmark icon FedEx Express

2017-02-22

great company , fast delivery

"Thank you Beth you were a pleasure to deal with. "

This review was modified by Chana7489 on February 24 2017 11:45:01 AM

2016-08-17

Bad experience

"I've recently purchased an oven from culinary depot over the phone with a sales named Beth. She recommended that I should also make a purchase on a set of wheels for the oven that cost about 150 dollars. I turned down her offer because I find it a bit too expensive, then she recommended me another set of wheels which she claimed that it would also work for my oven and it's cheaper (this set costs around 80 dollars). So in the end I purchased the cheaper wheels. However when I received the wheels, I found out that none of the wheels fit my oven. I explained the situation with photos over and over in emails with culinary depot and they insisted that the wheels would fit. And they expect me to return the wheels back to them at my own cost if I want a refund. I read their company return policy numerous times, I know culinary depot does not cover return shipping under normal circumstances, however this situation is different. I was under the impression that their staff had the expertise to help me select the correct part for my oven. Unfortunately the caster didn't fit. So why should I, as a customer, have to pay for your employee's mistake? I would only think that a reputable company such as culinary depot would take care of their customers in a situation like this and that's why I gave them my business in the first place.
**update: after multiple emails since beginning of August, they finally sent me a return label today

This review was modified by Pyglitt on August 18 2016 01:40:10 PM

2014-07-21

"Product was recieved in a timely fashion, exactly as ordered."

This review was modified by mccoy_v_inc on February 21 2017 10:05:03 AM
Rep reply posted Feb-21-2017

A rep from Culinarydepotinc.com, culinarydepot, has responded

“Thank you! It will always be a pleasure for Culinary Depot to be there for you! :)”

2014-07-18

"I ORDER A VULCAN LG300 GAS FRYER FROM CULINARY DEPOT. AND IT WAS SATING IN THE WEAR HOUSE FOR TEN WORKING DAYS.WICH I ORDER THE FRYER BECUSE MY OLD FRYER STOP WORKIN AND I CALL EVERY DAY . THEY SAID WE WILL SHIP IT VERY SOON. BUT IT WAS SHIPED AFTER SATING IN THE WEAR HOUSE FOR TEN DAY. I WAS VER SAD WHY I ORDER FROM CULINARY DEPOT.AND THE FRYER I ORDER IS WAS FOR MY RESTAURANT."

This review was modified by jalil6225 on February 24 2017 08:55:16 AM

2014-05-06

"Most items that I use are in stock, and any factory direct items come in quickly.
Keep up the good work. Culinary Depot operates like a well oiled machine as far as I am concerned. AND the price is right.

2014-04-06

"Great price and on time shipping. Cannot ask for more than that."

2014-03-21

"Merchant hours are terrible for customers on the West Coast. Tried to place an order Thursday evening, was told that I would get a call back the next day. Call back was before our business hours, by the time I called back 2:00 PST I was told that they shut down by 10:00 AM PST on Fridays. I got my item for a retailer that was actually open a full business day on Friday."

This review was modified by terry89 on February 24 2017 08:55:29 AM

2014-01-24

"Bests price and great customer service. "

2014-01-20

"The part came on time, and the picture on the web site was accurate to the part that came in the package."

2013-12-21

"Best prices. Fast and free shipping!"

2013-11-25

"I place an order with Culinary Depot almost every week, and it is usually pretty substantial. I like your prices, and your customer service.
Eli Gold and Rachel Schechter are wonderful to deal with. Eli has a good knowledge of the products that I may want to use, and Rachel is always quick to respond to any queries or issues that I may have.
your product line is very extensive.
The only thing that sometimes frustrates me is your website. I sometimes have problems with my wishlist, my shopping cart, and viewing the product pages. Those issues generally are resolved fairly quickly.
keep up the good work.

Share Culinarydepotinc.com's store rating

Culinarydepotinc.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Culinarydepotinc.com is a merchant member
Culinarydepotinc.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,443 merchant members.