• Address: 2 Melnick Drive, Monsey , NY
    • Contact: cs@culinarydepot.biz
    • Phone: 888-845-8200
    • Customer Support: 888-845-8200
    • Business Hours: Sunday, 10 am to 4 pm (EST) Monday - Thursday, 9 AM to 5:30 PM (EST) Friday, 9 AM to 1 PM (EST)
    • Fax: 845-352-2700

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"Product was recieved in a timely fashion, exactly as ordered."

"I ORDER A VULCAN LG300 GAS FRYER FROM CULINARY DEPOT. AND IT WAS SATING IN THE WEAR HOUSE FOR TEN WORKING DAYS.WICH I ORDER THE FRYER BECUSE MY OLD FRYER STOP WORKIN AND I CALL EVERY DAY . THEY SAID WE WILL SHIP IT VERY SOON. BUT IT WAS SHIPED AFTER SATING IN THE WEAR HOUSE FOR TEN DAY. I WAS VER SAD WHY I ORDER FROM CULINARY DEPOT.AND THE FRYER I ORDER IS WAS FOR MY RESTAURANT."

"Most items that I use are in stock, and any factory direct items come in quickly.
Keep up the good work. Culinary Depot operates like a well oiled machine as far as I am concerned. AND the price is right.

"Great price and on time shipping. Cannot ask for more than that."

"Merchant hours are terrible for customers on the West Coast. Tried to place an order Thursday evening, was told that I would get a call back the next day. Call back was before our business hours, by the time I called back 2:00 PST I was told that they shut down by 10:00 AM PST on Fridays. I got my item for a retailer that was actually open a full business day on Friday."

"Bests price and great customer service. "

"The part came on time, and the picture on the web site was accurate to the part that came in the package."

"Best prices. Fast and free shipping!"

"I place an order with Culinary Depot almost every week, and it is usually pretty substantial. I like your prices, and your customer service.
Eli Gold and Rachel Schechter are wonderful to deal with. Eli has a good knowledge of the products that I may want to use, and Rachel is always quick to respond to any queries or issues that I may have.
your product line is very extensive.
The only thing that sometimes frustrates me is your website. I sometimes have problems with my wishlist, my shopping cart, and viewing the product pages. Those issues generally are resolved fairly quickly.
keep up the good work.

Culinarydepotinc.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Culinarydepotinc.com is a merchant member
Culinarydepotinc.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,865 merchant members.