"Every dealing I have had with Cuff-Daddy has been 5 star. I have not had one problem and delivery was amazingly fast. Only irk I have is the automatic (hidden) email subscription and they send some every week!! Be sure to UNsubscribe! They are very annoying."

"Fabulous!! Biggest selection ever, arrived ahead of time, packaged in the cutest little box, and great quality. Will make a wonderful gift, and I'll be sure to return!

THANKS!

"My order arrived at my door in 5 days. I am extremely happy with my order. The cuff links look to be great quality and will make a great gift. I might even order more for upcoming birthday gifts. "

"thanks guys, good expereince happy with the products. would recommend and use again! "

modified review This review was modified by JOnesy888 on December 08 2010 12:38:52 PM

"I was very pleased when I received my order from Cuff-Daddy within 3-4 days of placing the order. Since I ordered a cufflink box for my husband which was breakable I was very pleased with the packaging which ensured that my purchased arrived unharmed without any scratches or knicks. I also ordered a pair of cufflinks for my husband which again I was very pleased with the nice box it arrived in and I was impressed with the product itself. I will definately be ordering from Cuff-Daddy again since my husband has taken an interest in cufflinks. They have a wide variety of unquie and unusual cufflinks as well as very traditional cufflinks. Thanks Cuff-Daddy I think my husband will be very pleased with his gift."

"Just received my cuff-daddy cuff links a couple days back. I am very pleased with the quality of the products I have purchased as well as the delivery speed as I am living in Singapore. Once again, I am very pleased with the service and I will definitely look to cuff-daddy again for future purchases."

"I bought my first cuff-links from Cuff-Daddy and they're just perfect! After doing some research on the internet I can tell you that they offer by far the best value for money out there. Highly recommended!"

"I received my order in less than 48hrs. Very impressed with how fast I got it. I also loved the product the color was true to the picture. If anyone is looking for a nice Christmas present for that special person in your life, I recommend shopping at Cuff-Daddy. I will be back."

"Got what I needed and the package arrived on time and in good condition. Thanks!"

Cuff-Daddy is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Cuff-Daddy is not a merchant member
Cuff-Daddy does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!