Cuban-Cigar.com Reviews - cuban-cigar.com/ Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 10.00/10 5 reviews

Cuban-Cigar.com is not a merchant member
Cuban-Cigar.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"I just received my first and certainly not my last shipment from Cuban-Cigar.com and it is perfect. Sarah was quick to respond to all my questions regarding my delivery and I received my order from the UK all the way to Texas in just 5 business days… Great work you guys.. Thanks again SO MUCH you guys ROCK…and I look forward to doing business with you In the near future"

modified review This review was modified by TexasEric on May 29 2013 06:09:03 PM

"I have received my first order from cuban-cigar.com
I am very satisfied with the cigar quality and service.
It is a very good website to purchase cuban cigars.

"it's all very good: the choice; the quality of the product; after-sales service. I will definitely still doing business with CubanCigar "

"Buen sitio para compra de puros Habanos. Tienen una gran variedad y a precios muy buenos. La comunicación es muy buena. Lástima que mo acepten pagos por paypal.
Recomendable.

"Dear fellow cigar enthusiast,

I would like to encourage you to explore Habana cigars. They are created with a different approach to blending as compared to all non-Cubans. Cuban-Cigar.com has recently shipped me my first order of these gems and I am completely satisfied with the quality of merchandise and service. I had questions and got rapid responses from Sara Shults at customer support and can recommend C-C to you as a great place to shop for great cigars.

Albert Casselhoff