• Cuban-Cigar.com

"I have been doing business with Cuban-Cigars for almost 5 years and let me tell you you will NOT finder betters Cuban cigars nor better customer service. My humidor and I are very happy! Do yourselves a favor and contact them as soon as possible for all your cigar needs! "

This review was modified by ClassyManny on September 25 2015 05:26:29 PM

"I just received my first and certainly not my last shipment from Cuban-Cigar.com and it is perfect. Sarah was quick to respond to all my questions regarding my delivery and I received my order from the UK all the way to Texas in just 5 business days… Great work you guys.. Thanks again SO MUCH you guys ROCK…and I look forward to doing business with you In the near future"

This review was modified by TexasEric on May 29 2013 06:09:03 PM

"I have received my first order from cuban-cigar.com
I am very satisfied with the cigar quality and service.
It is a very good website to purchase cuban cigars.

"it's all very good: the choice; the quality of the product; after-sales service. I will definitely still doing business with CubanCigar "

"Buen sitio para compra de puros Habanos. Tienen una gran variedad y a precios muy buenos. La comunicación es muy buena. Lástima que mo acepten pagos por paypal.

"Dear fellow cigar enthusiast,

I would like to encourage you to explore Habana cigars. They are created with a different approach to blending as compared to all non-Cubans. Cuban-Cigar.com has recently shipped me my first order of these gems and I am completely satisfied with the quality of merchandise and service. I had questions and got rapid responses from Sara Shults at customer support and can recommend C-C to you as a great place to shop for great cigars.

Albert Casselhoff

Share Cuban-Cigar.com's store rating

Cuban-Cigar.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Cuban-Cigar.com is not a merchant member
Cuban-Cigar.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!