Stores > Crutchfield

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.98/10 8.98/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.07/10 9.07/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.79/10 8.79/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
Voice your opinion! Review Crutchfield by clicking a star below.
2017-09-24

Third time is the charm.

"Finally received my speakers, however, the service received from UPS was once again a great disappointment. UPS missed two scheduled delivery times on Thursday September 21st and Friday September 22nd. They then, to make up for their mistake, tried to schedule delivery on Monday September 25th which would have necessitated taking a third day off from work. This after attempting to deliver damaged speakers back in June of 2017. I informed the agent at UPS that I spoke with that they would have to eat the cost of a Saturday delivery due to their lackadaisical efforts which they reluctantly did.

This may be isolated to the Denver office and their staff but Crutchfield should seriously consider dropping UPS and contracting with FED EX for freight deliveries.

2017-09-21

Excellent advice

"When I called I had many questions and was just trying to figure out if an AVR was a good choice. After talking with Doug and explaining my situation, he made a recommendation based on the information I gave him. I then had many questions, all of which he answered quickly. Not once did he try and talk me into a particular brand, but just answered questions and made suggestions. I had been to a couple of places where I live, and found out the information I had gotten was wrong. After getting the AVR and reading the manual, turns out Doug was correct and the others were wrong. I am so glad I made the call to Crutchfield. "

2017-09-19

Sales rep very helpful and got the product to me fast

"Just what I needed no hassle and very helpful "

The best!

"Quick service and super tech help after purchase "

Advice & Ordering Experience

"Staff are knowledgeable about products. Product was promptly delivered in excellent condition. Saved on state sales tax. "

A+ customer service

"These guys know their stuff! The staff is super helpful and knowledgeable and will help you set up whatever system you want or need within the budget you can afford."

Excellent Service!

"As always, excellent service, quality products that fit correctly in my vehicle and sounded really good!"

2017-09-17

Terrible Post Purchase Experience

"I purchased a television, a wall-mounting bracket and installation from Crutchfield, using a credit card and giving them my name, address, phone number, and email. My experience with the sales person on the phone was excellent. The next day, I received a threatening email stating that there was an issue to be resolved regarding my purchase, which alarmed me. The email said it was a "final notice" and threatened to cancel my order if I didn't call in within 14 days, which I took as a measure of how serious the issue was. I did not receive any prior notice of this "issue" by email or voicemail, contrary to the claim of the person to whom I spoke. When I called in about the "issue" I found that they simply wanted to verify my purchase and they insisted on calling me back to ensure that I was who I said I was. The attendant was condescending and uncomprehending. This is an annoying business practice and makes me think of looking elsewhere for electronic goods.

BTW, to date, I have not received any confirmation of my purchase. I also have not received a tracking number for the shipment.

Crutch field: Pull up your socks and stop insulting your customers.

2017-09-14

"Drummer helped me choose a radio for my truck. It was received really quick. The install instructions were great. $20 for Crutchfield to setup an adapter wiring harness was the BOMB! Best 20 I have spent in years.

I had my radio installed in well under an hour. The fastest I have ever installed a car radio.

2017-09-14

Very helpful

"I'll start by saying I do not know a whole lot about audio speakers or installing them. So when I began searching for the right speakers to replace the stock speakers in my 2015 GMC Sierra I had no clue to what I was actually looking for due to there being so many brands to pick from.

After searching many sites I ran across Crutchfield and while searching their site I had the opportunity to chat with a tech. I then explained what I was looking for and the sound quality I desired and was advised of my options. I then asked what was needed for the install and the tech set everything needed up in check-out so all I had to do was purchase the items.

I then received all items fairly quick with their rapid shipping and was very pleased that the install went excellent with help of the install directions that they made available to me .

2017-09-07

Your people are great!

"It's easy for a company to look good when everything goes well in their dealings with a customer. It's a lot more difficult to look good when things go a bit haywire. There were a couple of problems with my order... none the fault of Crutchfield... and the Crutchfield folks were GREAT about making things right.

First of all, the gal I first talked with was wonderful. I called just to ask a question thinking I would probably order online after some more investigation. She was so great... especially giving me confidence that I could install a car radio by myself... that I just placed the order with her. She also sold me wire connectors that were much easier to use than I was expecting.

When the radio arrived, it was obvious that the wiring harness connector was not going to fit with the wires in my car. I called tech service and the guy asked me to email a picture of the car wires. It took me a couple of days to send the picture because I don't have my own smart phone, but I did eventually get it out. When I didn't hear back from my tech guy for several hours, I called back. It turns out that he was off that day and I got to a different fellow. Instead of telling me to wait until my guy was in, this fellow asked me to send the picture to him. He called me back about a half hour later with the answer.

It seems that the car company started installing a new type radio near the end of their 2008 production run. My tech guy recognized this and sent me the harness that fit the new radio... quickly and no charge.

Then, when I went to attach the wires, it turned out that the harness that plugs into the radio was cracked and one of the wires disconnected. I had purchased a “scratch or dent” option to save a little money and the dent was in the corner where the harness attached... so that's probably how the harness was cracked. The crack was almost impossible to detect until working with it.

I called another tech guy who offered to exchange the radio for me. He told me he could send another “scratch or dent” so I could still save the money... though the radio looked perfect when it arrived.

So, we had a couple of issues that could not be forseen and I interacted with a number of Crutchfield people along the way. In every case, they were awesome.

Radio is in and working great.

2017-09-07

Customer Service is always excellent

"Nothing new can be said other than the customer experience was great as always Garrett is the best at his craft. Always helpful and finding the best solutions for me."

Awesome experience

"Bought speakers online and they included the harness kit and the speaker adapters to fit the doors. They set you up with everything you need to have a smooth stress free install and speakers sound amazing!"

2017-09-06

What can I say? Just great!

"I really apreciate the dedication, care and professionalism I feel treated.
I also love the selection of products and the state of the art website, keep it up!!
Thank you!

Trusting and reliable.

"Because there are so many options and the stores ...well, they no longer have inventory or knowledgeable personnel, I find it easy to purchase from Crutchfield. I personally don't want to work that hard in choosing electronis and my telephone conversation with Conrad led me to the right speakers for me. They are GREAT and Conrad was GREAT! This is not my first experience with Crutchfield and the others were just as good. Keep up the good work! "

Share Crutchfield's store rating

Crutchfield is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Crutchfield is not a merchant member
Crutchfield does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!