Product & services pricing Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.86/10 2.86/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.93/10 3.93/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10

"Horrible customer support. Had three straight days of UPS "Unexpected Delays" yet Crutchfield refused to assist. Of course they quickly accepted my payment and processed my order, but pretty much told me I was on my own with the shipment via UPS.
Spoke with UPS and Crutchfield twice about this issue, and both parties couldn't have cared less......
Avoid Crutchfield and order from major sellers like Newegg and Amazon.

modified review This review was modified by Cpo_Sharky on August 22 2014 05:45:48 PM

"This companys customer service is horrible. I waited for days to get a call back from the supervisor that said they could fix it. I had to call to get in touch with a manager that tells me it is out of warranty. So as a result I have a 700 dollar piece of junk save your money and buy from a better company."

modified review This review was modified by victor161698 on August 05 2014 05:17:38 PM

"The items arrived as described and on time!! I highly recommend this company. The prices are very good."

modified review This review was modified by coralhalpinaov on July 28 2014 02:43:49 PM

"Bought Sony marine stereo, command remote, scc1 and sc1 all last July. scc1 never worked (figured out after a million calls to tech help) and they told me to contact Sirius. Sirius stopped making the scc1 and it was out of warranty? and now either buy a new radio to get satellite or pay a fortune on eBay for a used/reconditioned one.
Will never buy from them again-over priced and they don't care.

"Great presentation of alternate choices and good information about different models of tvs.

Could not answer two of those ratings below as I did not go shopping for prices at another store and I have never returned a product.

modified review This review was modified by DavidWLewis on July 03 2014 03:48:03 PM

"Was not approached until 35 minutes of looking at cameras. The sales person, who called himself Jason and Teddy Campbell could not answer my questions so I just walked out. "

modified review This review was modified by johnpatrick on June 25 2014 09:41:29 AM

"They would not honor their 60 day price guarantee refused to give me reduced price. "

modified review This review was modified by GaryR1943 on March 14 2014 02:10:03 PM

"I ordered a Sennhieser headphones and my credit card was charged. Moreover, a purchase order was created also. The next day I received an e-mail stating that I need to called them. when I did they told me that the item was no more in stock. It seens to be that this store is playing with its costumer and they don't care about the your shopping experience. To Bad! Stay away. Crutchfield is not the store that used to be."

modified review This review was modified by ELBEBE1000 on February 26 2014 01:15:59 PM

"Made an order for a $650 in-stock item. 2 days later, got a message asking to call them back. After 20 minutes on hold, I was told that my order was fine. Another day passes and I get a mysterious email saying my order has been canceled.

I've used Crutchfield in the past, and I seem to recall, their service was pretty terrible then too. I recommend staying away.

"Ordered a new radio, but ordered the incorrect harness. Customer support sent me a return authorization and a new harness for free! My stereo is now installed. The support staff could not have been more patient and helpful."

modified review This review was modified by allenjerome on September 14 2013 03:37:31 PM

"Ordered a new receiver from Crutchfield. I've always used them for car audio so this was a first.
As usual, fast shipping and the item was well packaged.

"I recently purchased a Nikon P7100. Aron at Crutchfield was professional and did a good job answering all my questions. Order was placed, item was hipped same day andI received my new camera 2 days later.

Not only did they have the lowest price but they also had outstanding service. In the end there is nothing I would do to change anything about my experience. All went perfect!!

"I order a nikon len Jan 22 with free shipping, they ship out at the same day and I got it Jan 24. very happen with the price and service"

"I'm sorry to see that some here have had less-than-great experiences with Crutchfield, since mine has always been excellent, and they've just hit another home run for me.

Recently, I purchased the top-of-the-line Yamaha receiver. It shipped the next business day and arrived 48 hours later. Unfortunately, there was a small problem with it. One quick and easy call to Crutchfield had UPS at my door the next day to get it, and they promptly sent me a new one. No hassle, no questions asked. Sure, you can find a cheaper price sometimes on eBay or elsewhere, but good luck trying to return an item, or trying to get warranty service when you find that your seller is not an "authorized dealer" for your brand. Crutchfield claims to be an authorized dealer for everything they sell, and the one time I needed to call Klipsch customer service regarding speakers I had purchased, the first thing the rep asked me was, "where did you purchase them"? When I told them Crutchfield, it was, "yes sir, how can we help you?".

I'm delighted with my new Yamaha RX-A3020 and with the service level I've always received from Crutchfield.

modified review This review was modified by Skribnitz on January 24 2013 01:22:23 PM

"Sony KDL55HX850, This is the best TV I ever bought. Thank you Crutchfield especially Josh who take care of my order. My tv showed up all perfect, flawless and no just a dead pixel with free and extreamly fast shipping by UPS Air, no extra charge no anything. will receive point after 30 days be able to redeem $75. 60 days return policy but I'm not gonna return the best TV for sure."

Crutchfield is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Crutchfield is not a merchant member
Crutchfield does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!