Product & services pricing Rating 3.13/10 3.13/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.17/10 4.17/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.61/10 3.61/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

"Had a stylus snap off a few months after buying a pro-ject debut carbon and they said it was under warranty but didn't tnink they should have to warranty it and tried to sell me a $200 replacement and then got smart when I asked for warranty help. There warranty dept is a joke. "

"I ordered a vx 7020 highly recommended car audio navigation system with a backup camera last week. I was sent the vx7020 unit and BMW speaker plastics, no backup camera. My installer was already setup and After a couple phone calls and a few emails I was told the $100 backup camera would be funded in 3-5 business days.

I had much difficulty with the installation and map updates. Tech support was nice and tried to help but kept running into the same issues I ran into. I have spent about seven hours on the phone with your customer support.

I was about to return the item but was still researching for solution to the installation issues I was having with my 2011 Nissan Murano s, when I came across the se unit cheaper on Amazon. I called to ask for a price match and was told that their customer service was worth the extra money. What a joke. Now, to return the item and purchase the cheaper vx7020 I have to pay someone to remove their unit from my car and replace it with an identical Amazon product, since they do not price match anyone.

Worst customer service experience I've ever had. Nice people but ultimately I was screwed by this company and will not do business with them again. However, I will make sure my experience is known too.

modified review This review was modified by Jason456 on September 25 2014 08:40:43 PM

"Amazing site. Ordered all new speakers for my car and it only cost $100 plus free Shipping to Hawaii, which is rare. Came in 4 business days later and the speakers work great. They even sent me a free instalation guide and wiring adapters for me to install them."

modified review This review was modified by giovanni808 on September 12 2014 11:47:23 AM

"Horrible customer support. Had three straight days of UPS "Unexpected Delays" yet Crutchfield refused to assist. Of course they quickly accepted my payment and processed my order, but pretty much told me I was on my own with the shipment via UPS.
Spoke with UPS and Crutchfield twice about this issue, and both parties couldn't have cared less......
Avoid Crutchfield and order from major sellers like Newegg and Amazon.

modified review This review was modified by Cpo_Sharky on August 22 2014 05:45:48 PM

"This companys customer service is horrible. I waited for days to get a call back from the supervisor that said they could fix it. I had to call to get in touch with a manager that tells me it is out of warranty. So as a result I have a 700 dollar piece of junk save your money and buy from a better company."

modified review This review was modified by victor161698 on August 05 2014 05:17:38 PM

"The items arrived as described and on time!! I highly recommend this company. The prices are very good."

modified review This review was modified by coralhalpinaov on July 28 2014 02:43:49 PM

"Bought Sony marine stereo, command remote, scc1 and sc1 all last July. scc1 never worked (figured out after a million calls to tech help) and they told me to contact Sirius. Sirius stopped making the scc1 and it was out of warranty? and now either buy a new radio to get satellite or pay a fortune on eBay for a used/reconditioned one.
Will never buy from them again-over priced and they don't care.

"Great presentation of alternate choices and good information about different models of tvs.

Could not answer two of those ratings below as I did not go shopping for prices at another store and I have never returned a product.

modified review This review was modified by DavidWLewis on July 03 2014 03:48:03 PM

"Was not approached until 35 minutes of looking at cameras. The sales person, who called himself Jason and Teddy Campbell could not answer my questions so I just walked out. "

modified review This review was modified by johnpatrick on June 25 2014 09:41:29 AM

"They would not honor their 60 day price guarantee refused to give me reduced price. "

modified review This review was modified by GaryR1943 on March 14 2014 02:10:03 PM

"I ordered a Sennhieser headphones and my credit card was charged. Moreover, a purchase order was created also. The next day I received an e-mail stating that I need to called them. when I did they told me that the item was no more in stock. It seens to be that this store is playing with its costumer and they don't care about the your shopping experience. To Bad! Stay away. Crutchfield is not the store that used to be."

modified review This review was modified by ELBEBE1000 on February 26 2014 01:15:59 PM

"Made an order for a $650 in-stock item. 2 days later, got a message asking to call them back. After 20 minutes on hold, I was told that my order was fine. Another day passes and I get a mysterious email saying my order has been canceled.

I've used Crutchfield in the past, and I seem to recall, their service was pretty terrible then too. I recommend staying away.

"Ordered a new radio, but ordered the incorrect harness. Customer support sent me a return authorization and a new harness for free! My stereo is now installed. The support staff could not have been more patient and helpful."

modified review This review was modified by allenjerome on September 14 2013 03:37:31 PM

"Ordered a new receiver from Crutchfield. I've always used them for car audio so this was a first.
As usual, fast shipping and the item was well packaged.

"I recently purchased a Nikon P7100. Aron at Crutchfield was professional and did a good job answering all my questions. Order was placed, item was hipped same day andI received my new camera 2 days later.

Not only did they have the lowest price but they also had outstanding service. In the end there is nothing I would do to change anything about my experience. All went perfect!!

Crutchfield is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Crutchfield is not a merchant member
Crutchfield does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!