Stores > Crutchfield

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.59/10 8.59/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.83/10 8.83/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.18/10 8.18/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review Crutchfield by clicking a star below.
2017-07-25

Oppo purchase

"Best price along with fast shipping, very happy. "

2017-07-24

Easy shopping, nice instructions, easy install

"Crutchfield has a great selection of radios. The Metra installation kit and Crux wiring kit was easy to setup on my Toyota Sienna. The steering wheel control works great!

Products were packaged nicely in the shipping box. Shipping was prompt.

Make sure to get the posi-products wiring connectors. They make the install process much easier.

2017-07-20

Great chat feature, personal touch.

"Jane was very knowledge and helpful. "

2017-07-17

Awesome!

"Great service from beginning to end. First time in a long time I had purchased anything from Crutchfield. Service was better than before. Received my order a day earlier and installation instructions were right on the mark.

2017-07-15

Great Experience!

"Received spot-on advice from Levi. He insured I got the features I wanted and steered me away from features I didn't need. Received my stereo in just a couple of days, along with clear installation instructions. I would highly recommend working the specialists at Crutchfield!"

2017-07-12

Awesome products at a low price

"Super fast shipping great products"

Brian Fox

" After less than favorable experience elsewhere ,found the staff very helpful and personable. "

Awesome service!

"Website helped me find exactly what I needed, fast shipping, would not use anyone but Crutchfield for my car stereo needs!"

2017-07-09

Definitive ProCinema 400BK

"Tech support Tyler was great"

2017-07-09

Installation Kit For Sony WX900BT

"I needed a mounting kit to install a Sony WX900BT in a RV. This was a custom fit situation and Bryce recommended the Pioneer ADT-VA133. He said that this kit usually works when others don't and he was right. I would never have been able to find this kit without Bryce's help. Thanks for great customer service."

2017-07-06

Hey have everything you need for car audio and knowledge about car audio

"It seems like every time I come here ya'll out do yourselves. If I need anything audio related for my car, I only go crutchfield, no one else has better prices or how-tos. "

2017-07-06

great service

"i would definitely recommend buying from crutchfield."

2017-07-04

Excellent!

"So far I'm impressed by the service provided. Love the personal touch (video)! Says a lot about the company. I've yet to receive my order but feel confident that if I had any problems, they will stand by their word! Great job all!"

2017-07-04

wrong accessories recommended.

"Pretty much nothing fit for my vehicle. I used the Crutchfield website tools to select the wiring harness adapter and dash install kit and they were not even close. Wrong connector on the harness so would not plug into the RAM 1500 wire harness, and the dash kit had the wrong hole spacing and did not fill the huge hole between the rectangle stereo and the oval panel in my dash.
Support line was closed so I searched on line and found videos showing the correct installation items that I ordered on Amazon but now my truck is torn apart for 5 days waiting for correct parts and I need to mess with returning the parts to Crutchfield. The Kenwood stereo is as expected, but I really wanted to get this completed this weekend.

Not happy.

2017-07-03

Quality all around

"Once again a positive experience. Ordered a home theater receiver. Arrived as stated in Maui in three days."

Share Crutchfield's store rating

Crutchfield is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Crutchfield is not a merchant member
Crutchfield does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!