Stores > CruiserCustomizing
  • CruiserCustomiz

Product & services pricing Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review CruiserCustomizing by clicking a star below.
2017-04-13

Free shipping

"Needed a new pair of offroad Stella boots and got a pair at a good price, a little cheaper than at the store and they qualified for free shipping. good deal"

2017-03-03

Beware-they ship parts without original mfg packaging!

"They shipped a Honda luggage rack if a box without original mfg packaging. When i returned it they would not accept it because it did not have the original packaging that I never received. Customer service just keeps telling me they have contacted Honda and are waiting for a response. That was months ago.....A rip off. Sad."

2016-12-23

Lost a loyal customer

"I used to buy from Custom Cruising all the time for motorcycle parts. That has come to and end. First, I lost my reward points just because my email changed. Then I ordered a part, they show that will fit on my motorcycle, We tried to install it, it did not fit. I called and was told to send it back, which I did (paid the shipping). They returned it to me saying they would not take the part back because it showed signs that we had tried to install it. They sent the part back to me and refused to issue a refund. I told them this is why Amazon is successful because they know how to treat customers. I would highly suggest looking anywhere else before buying from them."

2016-07-05

oh my god customer services that lie and con you

"these people lie i bought freedom true duals from these and they sent the wrong ones, so i called and marcus of customer service explained he would sort it. few days later an email told me how he personally had made sure i was getting the correct pipes sent out. after a few weeks i emailed asked for a tracking number he said no worries when his wharehouse manager was in he will send it on after a few weeks more i asked once again, i assure you they are on there way he said once again i asked for tracking number since then nothing no emails and now i am pi**ed off they lie to you and dont give a dam. do not trust these and well customer services want to be ashamed. "

2016-04-04

Never buy from these crim's

"After ordering my exhaust to not have it show up after one month I made contact with these criminals. I was spoke to rudely and was given little to no reason. Then 2 weeks later I spoke to another sales person whom informed me that they no longer had stock of my paid for item and that I would receive a refund within 4 days. After 14 weeks I have seen no such refund and when I call I get told the same old story of you will have your refund in 4 days, and they never reply to my email. HONESTLY DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THESE CRIMINALS! They could not organise a shag in a brothel people. "

2015-08-07

"Ordered handlebars from Cruiser Customizing. Handlebars came very quickly but were sent for return the same day as received because they were not a fit for our bike. Product was received in their warehouse on the 3rd day after they were shipped back. It took over five (5) weeks, seven (7) telephone calls and a letter from an attorney to receive a refund. Will NEVER order from them again!!! "

2015-06-19

"Ordered a part, got it after a week. but looked like cheap plastic.. mind you we ordered a belt. Needless to say mailed it back and still waiting on refund 3 weeks later. Do not order from these people. just a rip off. "

2015-06-12

"Do not order anything from cruiser customizing ever!! I ordered saddlebag brackets. Simple right!? After waiting more than 3 weeks I recieved the wrong part for a Sportster. I have a Softail!! They weren't even close to the brackets I ordered. Customer service was not helpful and very childish. I asked them to send me a free shipping label to email to send the part back. After another week no email! Who knows how long it will take to get a refund. DO NOT waste your time or money on these pricks!!! "

2015-02-12

"Surprise! Same problem, they have no access to the mustang seat that I ordered and are trying to blame the manufacturer for the delay. If I didn't have 3 other friends who bought the same seat for their bikes at the same time, I might have fallen for it. The order has been delayed 4 times in 2 weeks now. Last night I requested my money back, today there has been zero action on my case, no money returned. I contacted PayPal and have a dispute filed, as I have no desire to leave them to their old tricks of making me wait another day and another day and another day....

Will update once case is closed. Also, the customer service while friendly, seems aloof about the order and very hesitant to answer anything without a call back that never comes.

--Update-- With response to PayPal complaint, refund was credited to my account and case closed. Still will never make the mistake of dealing with this company again.

2014-09-05

" Ordered 4 Harley parts. They took the money out of my account the first day. The parts were not in stock. waited 6 weeks, called them, had them send the parts they had. Said the would refund the rest. After three weeks of calling them I still dont have my money dont deal with these people. "

2012-09-04

"I never received the item I ordered, a fairly run-of-the-mill turn signal relocation kit for a '96 Honda Shadow VLX. It is just a shaped piece of metal with holes in it. I waited approximately a month, all the while they stalled stating that they couldn't get the part from their supplier. I don't know any reputible supplier that takes a month to supply an item but this company decided to deal with them. I ordered saddlebags and saddlebrackets from another company several days AFTER making this purchase from CruiserCustomizing- and they delivered on time as promised. These quality accessories are sitting unused in my garage because needed to relocate the turn signals first. I've waited a month on upgrading my motorcycle because of this company; because of their unability to keep a delivery date. These days, there's no excuse for a month delay when you order something, especially when it's over the internet. I don't recommend them and don't plan on every buying parts from them again."

2012-07-24

"AVOID. Sent me the wrong part, wanted to argue about it and then when they discovered they were wrong, still took a week just to ship the right part. Customer Service is very lame and arrogant."

Share CruiserCustomizing's store rating

CruiserCustomizing is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

CruiserCustomizing is not a merchant member
CruiserCustomizing does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!