Stores > Crowdspring.com

Product & services pricing Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

2016-11-29

Superb service

"I've had the most wonderful experience design a book cover for my book and the service has exceeded my expectations."

2016-11-26

Great job!

"Many creatives around the world, working for you at the same time!!! High returns and alternatives with very low cost!!!"

2016-11-15

Great customer service

"After my initial round was over, I was unhappy with my options. I wrote customer service to see about extending and they did immediately and opened it up to more designers. I immediately got a few designs that were more on point. I actually ended up buying two of them. Super helpful!"

This review was modified by Lbcolley23 on November 15 2016 07:46:05 AM

2016-11-13

Book Cover Designs

"I have used crowdSPRING for many book cover designs. This site brings customers together with designers to create projects,. The site allows for various levels of privacy (chosen by user) to keep design concepts restricted to those that sign disclosure agreements, but open to those watching and collaborating on the design. The fee charged by crowdSPRING seems high, but the ease of use and the behind-the-scenes (legal) aspects are worth the money. I have not been disappointed with the multiple projects I've had designed."

2016-10-27

Simple process and great product!

"I had been searching for someone to help me develop a logo for my new business and a friend recommended crowdSPRING - boy am I glad he did. The process was so simple that it almost seemed too simple. Kind of like I was missing something, but no it really is that easy. When I got confused or had a question the crowdSPRING team was easy to reach and answered my questions straight away. I could not be happier with my experience and will recommend crowdSPRING to anyone that will listen."

This review was modified by nwinkle74 on October 27 2016 05:06:19 PM

2016-10-26

Crowdspring Sprung my New Logo

"Vetting a logo designer can be a daunting PITA, but Crowdspring made the process easy by having the designers compete for my business. "

This review was modified by adtison on October 26 2016 06:16:33 AM

2016-10-20

crowdSpring have been nothing but brilliant . . .

". . . and that is no exaggeration. We applied for crowdSpring's GiveBack scheme and it has been fantastic. Thanks to crowdSpring's generosity we now have a fantastic logo that has already been used to great effect. crowdSpring's customer service and customer support was professional, timely and personal. We have already recommended crowdSpring to friends!"

This review was modified by Gather on October 20 2016 08:59:00 AM

2016-10-09

Great creative designers created a great logo

"I'm a very happy and satisfied customer.
The numerous submittals were of very high quality.
All of the submittals were original, interesting, and imaginative.

This review was modified by pento on October 09 2016 03:36:45 AM

2016-10-05

2nd time was as good as the first

"This is the second time I have used CrowdSpring and again was successful. The first time was a website design and this time was just a logo but both experiences were pleasing. The designers were great to work with and I would recommend this service to anyone, especially those who don't want to get overcharged by brick and mortar design companies. "

This review was modified by russ0327 on October 05 2016 05:54:17 AM

2016-08-18

One happy 'HIP HOP' customer!

"This sight was recommended to me by a friend and I was thrilled to submit my logo project here. The sight platform is user friendly, organized and wow...what incredible designers working so hard! My logo is beyond incredible, the designer was prompt and organized, it was worth every penny. I will definitely be recommending crowdSPRING to others...thank you! Looking forward to starting my Hip Hop school with a fresh, hip new logo!"

This review was modified by hiphopdance on August 18 2016 04:23:14 PM

2016-08-11

Very satisfied!

"We received almost 200 logos for our project, and once we gave the award to the winner, we still had 30 days to work with him and improve the logo. We are very happy with the service!"

This review was modified by romansandoval on August 11 2016 07:39:56 AM

2016-07-13

The best place for help from creative professionals

"It was a delight to work with Crowdspring's creatives. I recommend them!"

2016-07-13

looking for a company name

"thanks to crowd spring I got many great ideas of company names"

This review was modified by schurtertom on July 13 2016 12:56:12 AM

2016-07-07

Great Designers and Easy Process

"Crowdspring is our logo designer of choice. We've used them 2 times and both projects went seamlessly! The creative talent they have is superior and they really listen to what the user wants/needs to get done. They are professional, providing copyright and signed contracts and easy to get a hold of if you have a question. They are top notch in my book!"

This review was modified by KarenMassey on July 07 2016 09:29:11 AM

2016-06-13

Helicopter Logo Design

"I approached 2 local print shops in my home town and were not satisfied with their results. A friend recommended crowd spring. I checked them out right away. Creating an account was quick and easy. As was uploading my content and criteria. Overall I received a total of 78 entries and amendments from very talented designers. Through constant feedback and frequent updates to my criteria, I was able to narrow down the favourites. Choosing a winner was surprisingly difficult. I would highly recommend this service!"

This review was modified by dradedogg on June 13 2016 07:08:58 AM

Share Crowdspring.com's store rating

Crowdspring.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Crowdspring.com is a merchant member
Crowdspring.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,606 merchant members.