Stores > Crowdspring.com

Product & services pricing Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.72/10 9.72/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

Great creative designers created a great logo

"I'm a very happy and satisfied customer.
The numerous submittals were of very high quality.
All of the submittals were original, interesting, and imaginative.

This review was modified by pento on October 09 2016 03:36:45 AM

2nd time was as good as the first

"This is the second time I have used CrowdSpring and again was successful. The first time was a website design and this time was just a logo but both experiences were pleasing. The designers were great to work with and I would recommend this service to anyone, especially those who don't want to get overcharged by brick and mortar design companies. "

This review was modified by russ0327 on October 05 2016 05:54:17 AM

One happy 'HIP HOP' customer!

"This sight was recommended to me by a friend and I was thrilled to submit my logo project here. The sight platform is user friendly, organized and wow...what incredible designers working so hard! My logo is beyond incredible, the designer was prompt and organized, it was worth every penny. I will definitely be recommending crowdSPRING to others...thank you! Looking forward to starting my Hip Hop school with a fresh, hip new logo!"

This review was modified by hiphopdance on August 18 2016 04:23:14 PM

Very satisfied!

"We received almost 200 logos for our project, and once we gave the award to the winner, we still had 30 days to work with him and improve the logo. We are very happy with the service!"

This review was modified by romansandoval on August 11 2016 07:39:56 AM

The best place for help from creative professionals

"It was a delight to work with Crowdspring's creatives. I recommend them!"

looking for a company name

"thanks to crowd spring I got many great ideas of company names"

This review was modified by schurtertom on July 13 2016 12:56:12 AM

Great Designers and Easy Process

"Crowdspring is our logo designer of choice. We've used them 2 times and both projects went seamlessly! The creative talent they have is superior and they really listen to what the user wants/needs to get done. They are professional, providing copyright and signed contracts and easy to get a hold of if you have a question. They are top notch in my book!"

This review was modified by KarenMassey on July 07 2016 09:29:11 AM

Helicopter Logo Design

"I approached 2 local print shops in my home town and were not satisfied with their results. A friend recommended crowd spring. I checked them out right away. Creating an account was quick and easy. As was uploading my content and criteria. Overall I received a total of 78 entries and amendments from very talented designers. Through constant feedback and frequent updates to my criteria, I was able to narrow down the favourites. Choosing a winner was surprisingly difficult. I would highly recommend this service!"

This review was modified by dradedogg on June 13 2016 07:08:58 AM

Logo - a - gogo

"We decided to try Crowdspring when we were having difficulty creating the perfect logo. We were shocked to have so many well made logo's delivered by artists from across the globe. It was honestly difficult to select just one! We recommend Crowdspring to every new business we come across!"

This review was modified by LunarLeapMedia on May 26 2016 06:43:01 PM

Exceeded my Expectations!

"I thought I would get a logo that I liked but never expected it to be perfect. It was a very simple process and by following what the online prompts told me to do, I was able to look through over 150 logos in a week before selecting the perfect one."

This review was modified by sleekfleet on May 18 2016 12:00:36 PM

"The whole concept around using crowd sourcing is genius...and crowdspring.com has a patent on the creative crowd. I dig the concept of working with creative minds from around the world...it's a great source to tap into when you're looking for something new from a design standpoint. HINT - the more you stay engaged with the process....giving feedback to every submission...the more designers will get involved...the more options you will have to choose from. "

This review was modified by hacker355 on May 04 2016 07:51:07 AM

Great service providing fantastic results

"As the title says, we were very happy with the Crowdspring service for sourcing our new company logo design."

This review was modified by RIMSEngineering on May 03 2016 04:10:59 PM

Logos for days

"I used some other websites at first to create my logo, but none deliver until I got on Crowdspring. Fun experience, great custy service and would recommend to friends and family."

This review was modified by jhkroeger on May 03 2016 07:59:47 AM

You: Seeking cost-effective creative work CrowdSpring: We got you!

"A former colleague recommend CrowdSpring to create our logo. For a low cost, we were able to receive nearly 100 entries from over 25 creatives and actually received so many high-quality submissions, had to ask friends for help in choosing a final logo. Add to that, CrowdSpring has a 'Focus Group' feature, that made soliciting votes and feedback from friends pretty easy too. I'll definitely recommend CrowdSpring to others and will use them again if we need to."

This review was modified by code2college on May 02 2016 08:34:11 AM

I've sprung for Crowdspring!

"I've been using crowdspring for almost a decade, and it has never let me know whenever I need design help. Thanks Crowdspring!"

This review was modified by tekglo on April 20 2016 02:15:53 PM

Share Crowdspring.com's store rating

Crowdspring.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Crowdspring.com is a merchant member
Crowdspring.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,636 merchant members.