• Crowdspring.com Crowdspring.com Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.26/10 9.26/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.60/10 9.60/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.34/10 9.34/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10

"I tried this for method for the 1st time hoping that I would get a label close to what I was looking for. I wanted to find out what ideas would generate through several artist rather than going through just one. Glad I did, now we have labels that we are so happy with we will be using them from now on. Best business improvement experience we have had and it was fun participating as well."

"I think this might be the best website for start-up companies like mine who are on a limited budget. After hiring several independent graphic designers and being unhappy with the results, my friend recommended this site to me. It made my life so much easier in having several logos to choose from and being able to set the time frame needed. Would recommend to anyone!"

"Our tagline project on Crowdspring was a complete success! Their crowd platform is easy to use, they have great creative resources and the fees are very reasonable. I recommend them and we will be using them for future projects."

"By far the best thing i have ever been recommended to use, it has saved me precious time and money. Not only was my end design exactly what i had envisioned, but the designer was effective and a pleasure to deal with. Will definately be using them again for my next project. Thank you Crowdspring and all you helpful staff members."

"I did a naming contest to come up with a new brand name for my yoga community website. There is no way I could have come up with so many names by myself. I chose a platinum package, which only allowed "Platinum Creatives" the option to participate. In the end, the results you get depend on how clear and well thought out your brief is. The Crowdspring UI was buggy, clunky and sometimes their support staff got defensive at my feedback, but overall it was a usable system. It does need a lot of work, though, and doesn't seem to have evolved much since I first used it in 2009. Haven't tried their competitors, so can't give a fair comparison, but I chose to use Crowdspring again for this project because they seem the longest-established and biggest marketplace for naming contests."

"My first experience with crowdspring was awesome, I am very happy with my new logo for my website."

"This was my first time on the crowdSPRING platform and I ran a contest to design a logo for my new company. Within five days, I received 17 quality designs. The designers were very responsive to my feedback. And even CS support was there for me after business hours in helping me award the prize for the contest. It was a very easy and rewarding experience and I cannot say enough about the customer support. Outstanding!"

"I was really impressed with the quality of the final designs. Crowdspring made it easy for me to communicate with the designers so that my idea could come to life with their talents."

"Great creative choices for a very fair price."

"What a great service. The work of the creatives was more than we expected to receive and the feedback system within Crowdspring was very easy to use."

"We used crowdSPRING to generate names for a new version of our software product. We had 391 names generated and it was hard to pick the winner. We ended up paying for three different names so we could use them for different purposes. We were impressed with the number of comments users left for us as they were trying to refine their names. I plan on using crowdSPRING again. "

"excellent experience. This was my first crowd sourcing experience and crowdspring made it very easy. The creatives associated to the platform are of good to very good quality and are extremely responsive ! first design for my logo was deliver 1 hour after the posting of the project. adjustment of the design after a feedback were done also extremely fast. "

"Great site, with great service, and a load of helpful information If anyone needs it. Loads of customization options to tailor your experience as well as a good set of extra features to help not only the buyer but the creatives/designers as well! "

"We have used Crowdspring 3 times. In all cases we received top quality work that fit our needs perfectly.

I highly recommend them!

"I just completed a project on Crowdspring.com to have a logo created for my newly formed consulting company. I spent ~$390 which included some extra promotion to their network of "creatives" to get more exposure for the project and get more submissions. I was really pleased with the service and the quality of submissions I received. It was truly hard to choose from the top 10 that came in. The site was relatively easy to use and the couple of times I had to check in with their customer service (via chat & email), they were incredibly responsive and helpful. I'd have no concerns at all about using the service again."

Share Crowdspring.com's store rating

Crowdspring.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Crowdspring.com is a merchant member
Crowdspring.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,851 merchant members.