Product & services pricing Rating 8.06/10 8.06/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.72/10 9.72/10

"I can't say enough good things about Crowdspring! I've used the site for logos, company/ product naming, package design and power point design. The cliche' is true- two heads are better than one...

I've gone back a number of times because it's been so effective for me. Getting so many perspectives on my project has been invaluable. Also- Crowdspring's site is very user friendly- and their cust service is 2nd to none. It's not a low-priced service but you def get ur money's worth.

"As a marketing professional who works with a variety of clients in different industries - I love the ability to bring the power of so many talented creative designers and writers to the table for every single project."

"After using CrowdSPRING.com for over 4 projects I realised there's no other place where I can get such quality project results from.

It was recommended to me a few years ago now from a friend to try it out.

The support is great, they solve all your problems within minutes.

There is such a great vastness of results, from everything you can imagine and cant.

I wouldn't go anywhere else for my graphical needs!

Kind Regards
Ash

"Very professional service, everything goes on smoothly and there is absolutely no pressure at all from either Crowdspring or the graphic designer. I was surprised by the attitude of the designers, very positive. I would recommend it to anyone looking to build professional logo without the hassle of having to go through all the legal paperwork: everything is already done for you!"

"I went to Crowdsprings to have a creative develop a logo for my interior design company. After I signed up, A representative called to say Thank You, and if I had any questions. I was speechless, no website does that. The response that I received from many creative based on my description of my business and the customers I serve , was great. So many different designs that I would never have thought of. I was so pleased that I went one to one with the same creative and had a business card designed. Thank you, Crowdsprings!"

"Crowdspring always exceed our expectations. They bring us and our clients high quality graphic designs that not only inspire our imagination but give our clients something that that would have never thought of.

The graphic designers are of exceptional quality and no matter the design we always get so many different ideas.

We always use crowdspring as we know the job will be done and done to excellent quality.

"I really enjoyed working with Crowdspring and its designers. The process was simple, fast and the end result was more than I could have hoped for. I got over 30 entries on a basic logo package and the ideas were great.

I will certainly use Crowdspring again.

"I enjoy using Crowdspring.com because it's easy to use and saves our small business a great deal of month. The creatives are easy to work with and share interesting, innovative, and relevant designs. The support staff at Crowdspring.com is prompt and helpful. Anytime I have a question, they help me work it out quickly to fit my needs. I'm thankful we've found Crowdspring.com!"

"What a brilliant concept! Crowdspring offered me the opportunity to work with artists after seeing their concepts. Not before. I was able to provide input 24/7 with an endless number of concepts to tweek and choose from. I am very satisfied with the process and end results. I will definitely reccommend Crowdspring."

"I've used crowdspring for three different logos now. It is the best platform on the internet and a true innovator in the field. I plan on using them again."

"This is the second time I have used Crowdspring for a book cover. The first novel, 'Lizard Key' and now the second novel, 'Texas Jack'. I was very pleased with my first experience so I came back a second time. I was not disappointed. The service and work produced was excellent. I'm a writer, not an artist. It always pays to to with the people who have the talent to produce exactly what you want. I'll be using Crowdspring again for my next project."

"A friend recommended Crowdspring.com when he heard I was looking for a graphic artist to design the cover of my young adult book. I was a little nervous, wondering what type of response I would receive when I posted my project. However, the professional designs I received far exceeded my expectations. Many different artists gave me high quality choices from which I could choose. In fact, the hardest was choosing only one cover. When my second book needed a cover, I didn't even hesitate to go to Crowdspring. Again, I was more than pleased with the results. I have recommended Crowdspring to others and plan to use the company long into the future. Thank you, Crowdspring, for helping me achieve my dreams as an indie writer."

"SIMPLE
FAST
GOOD RESULTS

ITS Crowdspring.com

the best site for contest ever!

"Crowdspring was an absolutely awesome experience. I'm starting a business and have a limited budget and limited time. Crowdspring gave me access to a ton of designers who competed to do my logo and I got something fabulous. It was a pleasure to work with the different designers to get what I wanted, and when things happened that I didn't understand Crowdspring customer support was unbelievably responsive. It is a great service!!!!"

"Just love, love crowdspring! In the past, i always hired graphic designers and sometimes it was so hard going back and forth with one person, with the designer trying to understand our vision, and them bringing something fresh to our vision.... it didnt always work. But! With Crowdspring, we had loads (over 90) of logo submissions, coming from many different artists and their many different points of view. A few got our vision right from the get go and they were fresh and different and had great turnaround to our comments in a super timely manner! We love the logo we got in the end and so does our custimers! What a great service! I'd have to say the crowd at crowdspring is amazing and i give u 10 stars all the way!!!!!"

Crowdspring.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Crowdspring.com is a merchant member
Crowdspring.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,882 merchant members.