Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 9.67/10 69 reviews

Crowdspring.com is a merchant member
    Crowdspring.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,877 merchant members.
  • Crowdspring.com contact information

Product & services pricing Rating 8.18/10 8.18/10

"I've used crowdspring for three different logos now. It is the best platform on the internet and a true innovator in the field. I plan on using them again."

"This is the second time I have used Crowdspring for a book cover. The first novel, 'Lizard Key' and now the second novel, 'Texas Jack'. I was very pleased with my first experience so I came back a second time. I was not disappointed. The service and work produced was excellent. I'm a writer, not an artist. It always pays to to with the people who have the talent to produce exactly what you want. I'll be using Crowdspring again for my next project."

"A friend recommended Crowdspring.com when he heard I was looking for a graphic artist to design the cover of my young adult book. I was a little nervous, wondering what type of response I would receive when I posted my project. However, the professional designs I received far exceeded my expectations. Many different artists gave me high quality choices from which I could choose. In fact, the hardest was choosing only one cover. When my second book needed a cover, I didn't even hesitate to go to Crowdspring. Again, I was more than pleased with the results. I have recommended Crowdspring to others and plan to use the company long into the future. Thank you, Crowdspring, for helping me achieve my dreams as an indie writer."

Rating 8/104/5

"SIMPLE
FAST
GOOD RESULTS

ITS Crowdspring.com

the best site for contest ever!

"Crowdspring was an absolutely awesome experience. I'm starting a business and have a limited budget and limited time. Crowdspring gave me access to a ton of designers who competed to do my logo and I got something fabulous. It was a pleasure to work with the different designers to get what I wanted, and when things happened that I didn't understand Crowdspring customer support was unbelievably responsive. It is a great service!!!!"

"Just love, love crowdspring! In the past, i always hired graphic designers and sometimes it was so hard going back and forth with one person, with the designer trying to understand our vision, and them bringing something fresh to our vision.... it didnt always work. But! With Crowdspring, we had loads (over 90) of logo submissions, coming from many different artists and their many different points of view. A few got our vision right from the get go and they were fresh and different and had great turnaround to our comments in a super timely manner! We love the logo we got in the end and so does our custimers! What a great service! I'd have to say the crowd at crowdspring is amazing and i give u 10 stars all the way!!!!!"

"This was my first experience designing a logo. I looked at a variety of websites that offered similar services and crowd spring kept standing out for me. I'm so happy to have chosen crowd spring as the whole process to be very simple. I was always offered prompt and simple assistance when I needed it. Each step was very easy and the designers were wonderful to work with. The finished product was a lot more than I had expected. It was really magical watching my vision organically come to life and manifest. Thank you so much for this wonderful service and fantastic team of designers that have helped me bring my ideas to life. I recommend this service to anyone who would like a affordable and flexible service. Thank you"

"I have a fantastic logo, thanks to Crowdspring! The customer service was responsive to my needs and made the whole process quite simple. I love my logo, and I loved the process we went through to get it."

"Amazing service! So glad I found it. I never would have received so many ideas or ended up with such a great logo being stuck with the ideas generated from one firm. I'm in Canada and ended up with a design from a boutique firm in Italy! Can't wait to use Crowdspring again."

"The reason I chose Crowdspring.com was because I wanted a variety of designs back for my logo. I've worked with individual graphic designers before and been in a situation where I felt like I ended up designing my logo myself. With Crowdspring.com many people are competing for your business and you get back so many ideas you never could have thought of yourself. The designers will make any changes you ask of them. Overall my experience with Crowdspring.com was great and I will be using them again in the future."

Rating 8/104/5

"Crowdspring is a great source for web site owners who need options for design, landing pages, logo's and overall creative support. Compared to a traditional designer, Crowdspring offers more options at a better price."

"It is a very effective service and lots of responses from the designers. I will definitely recommend it to others and use it personally again ! "

"The process was explained very clearly on the website and through email updates. The artists were very professional as well. The entire project went better than expected."

"Easy. The talent is far superior than all the other sites I've seen. It's a must for all my design needs."

"We worked with Crowdspring to develop our new company logo. We tried Elance first, but the crowd aspect of Crowdspring really provided the most number of options. We were able to receive several different high quality logos and finally picked our favorite one.

We could not have been more happier with Crowdspring and definitely plan on using their services again for future design needs.