• Crowdspring.com Crowdspring.com Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.41/10 9.41/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.35/10 9.35/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10

2015-07-24

"Great way of getting multiple sources of inspiration. We received 100+ designs in under a week. Reduced the cost of the design project significantly (we estimate a saving of at least 50% compared to commissioning a local design agency and a shortened timeline of several weeks).

The client team were supportive and responsive. The creatives were quick to update the designs and respond to feedback. Some of the submissions were of low quality, but it was easy to quickly feedback and focus on the designers with potential and strong talent.

We are already planning our next project on crowdspring"

2015-07-24

"Crowdspring provided and excellent crowd sourcing interface. Their reach was good and we received over 130 logo entries in a 7 day period fro a logo source project. We recommend providing frequent feedback to participants to keep them engaged - this stimulated participant activity. Again Crowdspring provide great tools for doing this. Their support team were always ready to help and would respond to mail requests promptly. Good experience all round."

2015-07-23

"Crowdspring.com is the best place to go for logo work. You get a ton of entries, it's all very professional and we have never been disappointed with the end results! "

2015-07-18

"An amazingly great and affordable source for creative help with projects, The support staff are also fantastic. This is very person centred and individual. It is only fair to give frank and constructive feedback to the many creatives who freely choose to submit their ideas and time to projects, and in amongst the less workable options, are some genuinely lovely, insightful and inspirational ideas. A thoroughly fascinating and fruitful experience. "

2015-07-15

"So amazing, so efficient, I am very well surprised of the way it works, I will use it for lots of project"

2015-07-09

"love crowd spring! especially for naming and logo projects."

2015-07-09

"love crowd spring! especially for naming and logo projects."

2015-07-05

"An innovative and economical way to obtain creative work when you have no in-house creatives. I will be considering this service again for future creative work."

2015-07-01

"I tried this for method for the 1st time hoping that I would get a label close to what I was looking for. I wanted to find out what ideas would generate through several artist rather than going through just one. Glad I did, now we have labels that we are so happy with we will be using them from now on. Best business improvement experience we have had and it was fun participating as well."

2015-06-29

"I think this might be the best website for start-up companies like mine who are on a limited budget. After hiring several independent graphic designers and being unhappy with the results, my friend recommended this site to me. It made my life so much easier in having several logos to choose from and being able to set the time frame needed. Would recommend to anyone!"

2015-06-29

"Our tagline project on Crowdspring was a complete success! Their crowd platform is easy to use, they have great creative resources and the fees are very reasonable. I recommend them and we will be using them for future projects."

2015-06-18

"By far the best thing i have ever been recommended to use, it has saved me precious time and money. Not only was my end design exactly what i had envisioned, but the designer was effective and a pleasure to deal with. Will definately be using them again for my next project. Thank you Crowdspring and all you helpful staff members."

2015-06-15

"I did a naming contest to come up with a new brand name for my yoga community website. There is no way I could have come up with so many names by myself. I chose a platinum package, which only allowed "Platinum Creatives" the option to participate. In the end, the results you get depend on how clear and well thought out your brief is. The Crowdspring UI was buggy, clunky and sometimes their support staff got defensive at my feedback, but overall it was a usable system. It does need a lot of work, though, and doesn't seem to have evolved much since I first used it in 2009. Haven't tried their competitors, so can't give a fair comparison, but I chose to use Crowdspring again for this project because they seem the longest-established and biggest marketplace for naming contests."

2015-06-12

"My first experience with crowdspring was awesome, I am very happy with my new logo for my website."

2015-06-07

"This was my first time on the crowdSPRING platform and I ran a contest to design a logo for my new company. Within five days, I received 17 quality designs. The designers were very responsive to my feedback. And even CS support was there for me after business hours in helping me award the prize for the contest. It was a very easy and rewarding experience and I cannot say enough about the customer support. Outstanding!"

Share Crowdspring.com's store rating

Crowdspring.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Crowdspring.com is a merchant member
Crowdspring.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,833 merchant members.