Stores > Crowdspring.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.82/10 9.82/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.89/10 9.89/10

2016-07-13

The best place for help from creative professionals

"It was a delight to work with Crowdspring's creatives. I recommend them!"

2016-07-13

looking for a company name

"thanks to crowd spring I got many great ideas of company names"

This review was modified by schurtertom on July 13 2016 12:56:12 AM

2016-07-07

Great Designers and Easy Process

"Crowdspring is our logo designer of choice. We've used them 2 times and both projects went seamlessly! The creative talent they have is superior and they really listen to what the user wants/needs to get done. They are professional, providing copyright and signed contracts and easy to get a hold of if you have a question. They are top notch in my book!"

This review was modified by KarenMassey on July 07 2016 09:29:11 AM

2016-06-13

Helicopter Logo Design

"I approached 2 local print shops in my home town and were not satisfied with their results. A friend recommended crowd spring. I checked them out right away. Creating an account was quick and easy. As was uploading my content and criteria. Overall I received a total of 78 entries and amendments from very talented designers. Through constant feedback and frequent updates to my criteria, I was able to narrow down the favourites. Choosing a winner was surprisingly difficult. I would highly recommend this service!"

This review was modified by dradedogg on June 13 2016 07:08:58 AM

2016-05-26

Logo - a - gogo

"We decided to try Crowdspring when we were having difficulty creating the perfect logo. We were shocked to have so many well made logo's delivered by artists from across the globe. It was honestly difficult to select just one! We recommend Crowdspring to every new business we come across!"

This review was modified by LunarLeapMedia on May 26 2016 06:43:01 PM

2016-05-18

Exceeded my Expectations!

"I thought I would get a logo that I liked but never expected it to be perfect. It was a very simple process and by following what the online prompts told me to do, I was able to look through over 150 logos in a week before selecting the perfect one."

This review was modified by sleekfleet on May 18 2016 12:00:36 PM

2016-05-04

BREAKING NEWS - WORLDWIDE UPROAR OVER ON TARGET LOGO DESIGN!

"The whole concept around using crowd sourcing is genius...and crowdspring.com has a patent on the creative crowd. I dig the concept of working with creative minds from around the world...it's a great source to tap into when you're looking for something new from a design standpoint. HINT - the more you stay engaged with the process....giving feedback to every submission...the more designers will get involved...the more options you will have to choose from. "

This review was modified by hacker355 on May 04 2016 07:51:07 AM

2016-05-03

Great service providing fantastic results

"As the title says, we were very happy with the Crowdspring service for sourcing our new company logo design."

This review was modified by RIMSEngineering on May 03 2016 04:10:59 PM

2016-05-03

Logos for days

"I used some other websites at first to create my logo, but none deliver until I got on Crowdspring. Fun experience, great custy service and would recommend to friends and family."

This review was modified by jhkroeger on May 03 2016 07:59:47 AM

2016-05-02

You: Seeking cost-effective creative work CrowdSpring: We got you!

"A former colleague recommend CrowdSpring to create our logo. For a low cost, we were able to receive nearly 100 entries from over 25 creatives and actually received so many high-quality submissions, had to ask friends for help in choosing a final logo. Add to that, CrowdSpring has a 'Focus Group' feature, that made soliciting votes and feedback from friends pretty easy too. I'll definitely recommend CrowdSpring to others and will use them again if we need to."

This review was modified by code2college on May 02 2016 08:34:11 AM

2016-04-20

I've sprung for Crowdspring!

"I've been using crowdspring for almost a decade, and it has never let me know whenever I need design help. Thanks Crowdspring!"

This review was modified by tekglo on April 20 2016 02:15:53 PM

2016-04-20

Happy Camper

"I had no idea what I was doing when I started out looking for a logo. I got onto Crowdspring and the rest is history. I was delighted with the number and variety of selections that were available to me and am very satisfied with my chosen logo. I went on to a product naming project which was extremely successful in just a few days.

I can't imagine a more efficient way of managing these types of projects. I was vacationing in Jamaica while finding the most amazing logo and couldn't be more delighted.

Great idea, great creatives (kudos to all you guys out there) and great support from Crowdspring. I love you guys.

Thanx

JD, DaCord

This review was modified by joandon on April 20 2016 08:33:20 AM

2016-04-11

The easiest way to get your ideas designed!

"Crowdspring makes beautiful designs dead simple. With a few sentences describing our vision, we had dozens of artists and hundreds of designs in days. The almost real time interaction with artists allowed up to tweak the designs to quickly get exactly what we wanted!"

This review was modified by mzelina on April 11 2016 07:48:12 PM

2016-04-11

Quick effective results, great price, Logo Creation

"Needing a logo for my new real estate company, I used the Express creation feature from Crowdspring for $199. The first few designs were quite a bit off from what I was hoping for, but responded to each of the designers telling them what I liked and didn't like.

They all responded with new versions, which I criticized again, then got more designs closer to what I was looking for. I ended up having 5 designs that I was really happy with, and picked one to be the final version.

The whole process took about a week, and I couldn't be happier with the results.

I gave each of the designers that submitted multiple designs a $20 tip to show appreciation for their efforts, along with another $20 to the designer that I picked for the final design... I had them change the font after accepting the final design, and was really happy with their response and continued effort.

Alll in all it cost me $299 for some really great designs, and a final logo!

This review was modified by Rebizowner on April 11 2016 09:37:13 AM

2016-04-07

Simply the best!

"CrowdSpring is simply the best at what they do: connecting artists to jobs. We were the "job" and their service allowed us to connect with multiple artists and we ended up with a GREAT logo design.

The price they take for their service is reasonable for what they do for buyers and creatives.

I will definitely be back for more with CrowdSpring!

This review was modified by jpdorman on April 07 2016 03:54:13 PM

Share Crowdspring.com's store rating

Crowdspring.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Crowdspring.com is a merchant member
Crowdspring.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,536 merchant members.