• Crowdspring.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.86/10 8.86/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.25/10 9.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.09/10 9.09/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10

"I own a spa in Manhattan. I was looking for someone to help me modernize and update my logo. My brother, who had used Crowdspring for his logo, about a year ago, referred them to me. It was a find. I chose the middle package option and in a week's time received 90 different logo options from 45 different designers. It was awesome!!!! I was able to get so many ideas and visually see so many logos from so many different designers. This would have cost a fortune had I hired 45 different designers. A great help and a short turn around time. I will refer crowdspring to everone!!"

"A lot of great creatives at Crowdspring but it is quite expensive for startups. For established companies with sizable budgets, there is not a problem. Crowdspring does take about 15% additional fee for most things which is kind of a bummer and again limits startups to contribute to the creatives. "

"Would definitely recommend if you're a startup company to medium sized company. The creatives are great. Customer service was very friendly as well."

"Awesome design and great buyer experience! I will definitely use it again (and recommend to anyone in need of design)"

"I got multiple designs submitted from various artists and they were all top notch. The price was reasonable compared to other freelance sites"

"I found the experience quite painless and easy. My previous knowledge of this process was via my cousin through 99Designs. It was cumbersome getting all the folks to vote and it was quite overwhelming for her. This was smooth and easy. I got the five creatives and through them 16 entries. Though I had my mind made up after the first couple of entries, it was good to ave comparisons. I would use again and I would definitely recommend this service to others."

"Crowdspring delivered big time. I had 252 submissions for my company's logo project. Many of the submissions were really excellent. It was hard to choose in the end, but the logo in the end was even better than I had expected."

"Easily the best way to design a logo or other media! Super simple website, great pricing, competent designers, fast process. I will use this service again and recommend it to everyone!"

"I've used this service on 4 occasions and found it easy, quick and we've received some great quality graphics from the talent on this site. A double thumbs up!"

"Wow! I am a huge believer in Crowdspring. By way of background, I have tried three design sites to get logos done (CrowdSpring, 99designs and Designcrowd). CrowdSpring takes the cake by and far. Crowdspring has amazing creatives, like I mean AMAZING. Submissions were 1,000x better than any of the other sites. I was also impressed with CrowdSpring's customer service. I worked with Keri, Zack and Bianca - they were all great. I cannot say enough good things about CrowdSpring. I now post my projects as assured, because I have full faith and confidence that their creatives will come up with amazing ideas that I can use."

"Had a positive experience using Crowdspring. The Crowdspring staff and graphic designers were friendly, timely, and responsive. "

"I can't say enough good things about Crowdspring! I've used the site for logos, company/ product naming, package design and power point design. The cliche' is true- two heads are better than one...

I've gone back a number of times because it's been so effective for me. Getting so many perspectives on my project has been invaluable. Also- Crowdspring's site is very user friendly- and their cust service is 2nd to none. It's not a low-priced service but you def get ur money's worth.

"As a marketing professional who works with a variety of clients in different industries - I love the ability to bring the power of so many talented creative designers and writers to the table for every single project."

"After using CrowdSPRING.com for over 4 projects I realised there's no other place where I can get such quality project results from.

It was recommended to me a few years ago now from a friend to try it out.

The support is great, they solve all your problems within minutes.

There is such a great vastness of results, from everything you can imagine and cant.

I wouldn't go anywhere else for my graphical needs!

Kind Regards
Ash

"Very professional service, everything goes on smoothly and there is absolutely no pressure at all from either Crowdspring or the graphic designer. I was surprised by the attitude of the designers, very positive. I would recommend it to anyone looking to build professional logo without the hassle of having to go through all the legal paperwork: everything is already done for you!"

Share Crowdspring.com's store rating

Crowdspring.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Crowdspring.com is a merchant member
Crowdspring.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,855 merchant members.