Stores > Crowdspring.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.69/10 9.69/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.79/10 9.79/10

2016-05-18

Exceeded my Expectations!

"I thought I would get a logo that I liked but never expected it to be perfect. It was a very simple process and by following what the online prompts told me to do, I was able to look through over 150 logos in a week before selecting the perfect one."

This review was modified by sleekfleet on May 18 2016 12:00:36 PM

2016-05-04

BREAKING NEWS - WORLDWIDE UPROAR OVER ON TARGET LOGO DESIGN!

"The whole concept around using crowd sourcing is genius...and crowdspring.com has a patent on the creative crowd. I dig the concept of working with creative minds from around the world...it's a great source to tap into when you're looking for something new from a design standpoint. HINT - the more you stay engaged with the process....giving feedback to every submission...the more designers will get involved...the more options you will have to choose from. "

This review was modified by hacker355 on May 04 2016 07:51:07 AM

2016-05-03

Great service providing fantastic results

"As the title says, we were very happy with the Crowdspring service for sourcing our new company logo design."

This review was modified by RIMSEngineering on May 03 2016 04:10:59 PM

2016-05-03

Logos for days

"I used some other websites at first to create my logo, but none deliver until I got on Crowdspring. Fun experience, great custy service and would recommend to friends and family."

This review was modified by jhkroeger on May 03 2016 07:59:47 AM

2016-05-02

You: Seeking cost-effective creative work CrowdSpring: We got you!

"A former colleague recommend CrowdSpring to create our logo. For a low cost, we were able to receive nearly 100 entries from over 25 creatives and actually received so many high-quality submissions, had to ask friends for help in choosing a final logo. Add to that, CrowdSpring has a 'Focus Group' feature, that made soliciting votes and feedback from friends pretty easy too. I'll definitely recommend CrowdSpring to others and will use them again if we need to."

This review was modified by code2college on May 02 2016 08:34:11 AM

2016-04-20

I've sprung for Crowdspring!

"I've been using crowdspring for almost a decade, and it has never let me know whenever I need design help. Thanks Crowdspring!"

This review was modified by tekglo on April 20 2016 02:15:53 PM

2016-04-20

Happy Camper

"I had no idea what I was doing when I started out looking for a logo. I got onto Crowdspring and the rest is history. I was delighted with the number and variety of selections that were available to me and am very satisfied with my chosen logo. I went on to a product naming project which was extremely successful in just a few days.

I can't imagine a more efficient way of managing these types of projects. I was vacationing in Jamaica while finding the most amazing logo and couldn't be more delighted.

Great idea, great creatives (kudos to all you guys out there) and great support from Crowdspring. I love you guys.

Thanx

JD, DaCord

This review was modified by joandon on April 20 2016 08:33:20 AM

2016-04-11

The easiest way to get your ideas designed!

"Crowdspring makes beautiful designs dead simple. With a few sentences describing our vision, we had dozens of artists and hundreds of designs in days. The almost real time interaction with artists allowed up to tweak the designs to quickly get exactly what we wanted!"

This review was modified by mzelina on April 11 2016 07:48:12 PM

2016-04-11

Quick effective results, great price, Logo Creation

"Needing a logo for my new real estate company, I used the Express creation feature from Crowdspring for $199. The first few designs were quite a bit off from what I was hoping for, but responded to each of the designers telling them what I liked and didn't like.

They all responded with new versions, which I criticized again, then got more designs closer to what I was looking for. I ended up having 5 designs that I was really happy with, and picked one to be the final version.

The whole process took about a week, and I couldn't be happier with the results.

I gave each of the designers that submitted multiple designs a $20 tip to show appreciation for their efforts, along with another $20 to the designer that I picked for the final design... I had them change the font after accepting the final design, and was really happy with their response and continued effort.

Alll in all it cost me $299 for some really great designs, and a final logo!

This review was modified by Rebizowner on April 11 2016 09:37:13 AM

2016-04-07

Simply the best!

"CrowdSpring is simply the best at what they do: connecting artists to jobs. We were the "job" and their service allowed us to connect with multiple artists and we ended up with a GREAT logo design.

The price they take for their service is reasonable for what they do for buyers and creatives.

I will definitely be back for more with CrowdSpring!

This review was modified by jpdorman on April 07 2016 03:54:13 PM

2016-04-04

Fun and Exciting Experience!

"Before committing to Crowdspring.com, I considered using a referred graphic designer. However, I decided to use Crowdspring.com for the idea of having multiple designers with different ideas to creatively make a logo that truly represented my company. Instead of receiving 3 entries from one designer, I received 95 entries from 35 designers. The choices and the differences in creativity opened up a whole new world of choices. I am very pleased with the logo I chose and the entries I received. The process is easy. Just give lots of feedback and rate the creatives. The more active you are, the more entries you receive. I will be recommending Crowdspring.com to anyone looking for a design. Thank you Crowdspring.com!"

This review was modified by Frenchiesboudoir on April 05 2016 01:00:58 PM

2016-03-29

Easy and Relevent

"Very easy to work with and knowledgeable"

This review was modified by angus_macdonald on March 29 2016 10:04:03 AM

2016-03-24

Great logos and great creative input

"Having tried other logo competition sites before I was skeptical of trying CrowdSpring. But I have two great logos (I picked a runner up too). Very quick on revisions, and no over used logo elements. Totally got what I wanted."

This review was modified by Dunnfield on March 24 2016 03:43:48 PM

2016-02-27

This company should be your logo choice

"Our newly launched church received 80 good looking high quality logos to choose from for just a few hundred dollars. The biggest problem we had was deciding on just one. On-line handling of rating and ranking entries, plus overall communications was effortless. We are repeat customers and will continue to use Crowdspring.com in the future. This is a very cost-effective design source."

This review was modified by TerryEckel on February 27 2016 07:30:56 PM

2016-02-25

What a great experience, and result!

"It is not the first time I used CrowdSpring.com and every time I used them, I recieved great product and experience."

Share Crowdspring.com's store rating

Crowdspring.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Crowdspring.com is a merchant member
Crowdspring.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,594 merchant members.