Stores > Crowdspring.com

Product & services pricing Rating 8.24/10 8.24/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
2017-01-03

Quick and responsive service

"This was my first time using the service. It was easy to navigate the website and set up my project. Good notification along the way."

2016-12-23

AWESOME

"I have had an AWESOME experience using Crowdspring for the 2 jobs I have recently submitted. This is a great way to get top quality logos, tag lines, etc for a small business."

This review was modified by BCS77845 on December 23 2016 12:14:08 PM

2016-12-23

best services

"very good services on very good price"

2016-12-20

New Company Logo Creation

"Great service that joins companies in need of creative resources with those resources at a fair, competitive price. Excellent interface, support and execution. Very satisfied with the outcome."

This review was modified by Schmidtar on December 20 2016 11:23:08 AM

2016-11-29

Superb service

"I've had the most wonderful experience design a book cover for my book and the service has exceeded my expectations."

2016-11-26

Great job!

"Many creatives around the world, working for you at the same time!!! High returns and alternatives with very low cost!!!"

2016-11-15

Great customer service

"After my initial round was over, I was unhappy with my options. I wrote customer service to see about extending and they did immediately and opened it up to more designers. I immediately got a few designs that were more on point. I actually ended up buying two of them. Super helpful!"

This review was modified by Lbcolley23 on November 15 2016 07:46:05 AM

2016-11-13

Book Cover Designs

"I have used crowdSPRING for many book cover designs. This site brings customers together with designers to create projects,. The site allows for various levels of privacy (chosen by user) to keep design concepts restricted to those that sign disclosure agreements, but open to those watching and collaborating on the design. The fee charged by crowdSPRING seems high, but the ease of use and the behind-the-scenes (legal) aspects are worth the money. I have not been disappointed with the multiple projects I've had designed."

2016-10-27

Simple process and great product!

"I had been searching for someone to help me develop a logo for my new business and a friend recommended crowdSPRING - boy am I glad he did. The process was so simple that it almost seemed too simple. Kind of like I was missing something, but no it really is that easy. When I got confused or had a question the crowdSPRING team was easy to reach and answered my questions straight away. I could not be happier with my experience and will recommend crowdSPRING to anyone that will listen."

This review was modified by nwinkle74 on October 27 2016 05:06:19 PM

2016-10-26

Crowdspring Sprung my New Logo

"Vetting a logo designer can be a daunting PITA, but Crowdspring made the process easy by having the designers compete for my business. "

This review was modified by adtison on October 26 2016 06:16:33 AM

2016-10-20

crowdSpring have been nothing but brilliant . . .

". . . and that is no exaggeration. We applied for crowdSpring's GiveBack scheme and it has been fantastic. Thanks to crowdSpring's generosity we now have a fantastic logo that has already been used to great effect. crowdSpring's customer service and customer support was professional, timely and personal. We have already recommended crowdSpring to friends!"

This review was modified by Gather on October 20 2016 08:59:00 AM

2016-10-09

Great creative designers created a great logo

"I'm a very happy and satisfied customer.
The numerous submittals were of very high quality.
All of the submittals were original, interesting, and imaginative.

This review was modified by pento on October 09 2016 03:36:45 AM

2016-10-05

2nd time was as good as the first

"This is the second time I have used CrowdSpring and again was successful. The first time was a website design and this time was just a logo but both experiences were pleasing. The designers were great to work with and I would recommend this service to anyone, especially those who don't want to get overcharged by brick and mortar design companies. "

This review was modified by russ0327 on October 05 2016 05:54:17 AM

2016-08-18

One happy 'HIP HOP' customer!

"This sight was recommended to me by a friend and I was thrilled to submit my logo project here. The sight platform is user friendly, organized and wow...what incredible designers working so hard! My logo is beyond incredible, the designer was prompt and organized, it was worth every penny. I will definitely be recommending crowdSPRING to others...thank you! Looking forward to starting my Hip Hop school with a fresh, hip new logo!"

This review was modified by hiphopdance on August 18 2016 04:23:14 PM

2016-08-11

Very satisfied!

"We received almost 200 logos for our project, and once we gave the award to the winner, we still had 30 days to work with him and improve the logo. We are very happy with the service!"

This review was modified by romansandoval on August 11 2016 07:39:56 AM

Share Crowdspring.com's store rating

Crowdspring.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Crowdspring.com is a merchant member
Crowdspring.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,447 merchant members.