Stores > Crocs

• Contact: customerservice@crocs.com
    • Customer Support: 1-866-306-3179

Product & services pricing Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10

"Delivery too slow. I just wish the item is available in store."

This review was modified by CheesyMac on June 14 2015 11:43:27 PM

"OMG - Sure wished I read this site before ordering. Seems I have the same problem as everyone else. Super shity
service! Site states 2-3 days shipping it's been 3 weeks still nothing and trying to call is a nightmare. Wish they had these shoes stuck up their ass..

"Worst customer service of any online retailer I have ever ordered from. Placed an order on 5/4, shipped on 5/6. Still no delivery as of 5/21. Checked tracking and shows that Fedex passing off to USPS for delivery as of 5/14. Called Crocs, waited 20 minutes on hold then switched to online chat. They told me I need to track down from USPS. Called USPS, they told me they need a fedex tracking number. Called fedex, they told me that they are within their allowable delivery window with no ETA for delivery to the USPS. Basically said not their problem and wouldn't even try to locate package. Called Crocs again today (5/21) and have been on hold for 30 minutes (and still holding!) waiting to talk to a customer service rep. Paid over $80 for this purchase with no delivery and no concern beyond receiving my payment from Crocs. WORST SERVICE EVER."

This review was modified by vivianlittle on May 21 2015 08:52:24 AM

"Horrible, horrible packaging. I ordered about 14 pairs of the same shoes in different sizes and it came in a huge, damaged box that was taped all over the ripped parts already--it was a huge mess. Even worse, the shoes looked like they were all thrown in careless ly and were all over the place. Only one or 2 pairs were in their hangers and in plastic bags but it took me a while to sort through the mess they made and put the hangers and matching halves together. I ordered 2 more pairs and they took more than a week to come, compared to the big box that came in a few days. Will never order from them again because this is how they treat their customers."

This review was modified by run2fit on August 13 2013 10:57:33 PM

"I ordered One pair of Croc's and was charged Three Times! After contacting Croc's one charge was deducted. While my discussion with Croc's continued I received 2 pairs of Crocs, yet Crocs has record of only one pair being shipped to me. I did not order the second pair, nor do I want 2 of the same pair of Crocs. I have been in discussion with Crocs from the first day that I noticed 3 charges on my charge card and it is now 21 days later and I still have an extra pair of shoes that I did not order and a 2nd charge on my credit card that I did not authorize. I have emailed and spoken live to Crocs regarding this matter with no resolution. The customer service folks are very nice but so far no resolution..."

This review was modified by zkittie on August 08 2013 04:47:54 PM

Kat0304's Avatar

Huntington Beach, CA

"My experience with Crocs has been pretty good so far. They have really comfortable wedges and their style has definitely improved throughout the years. They always have coupon codes and shipping is not super fast but it's okay."

"I accidentally order the wrong size for an xmas present. I called the next morning before the order shipped and asked to swap for correct size. They informed me I would have to order the correct size and when the wrong size came in I could send them back. Unfortunately they would not honor the sale price which i paid on the first order and would have to pay double to to purchase the correct size. I work for an online store and my company would have been happy to pull the incorrect product for the shipping queue and replace with correct product. Thumbs down crocs.com. "

This review was modified by rebek7337 on December 19 2012 08:38:05 AM

"Unbearable slow shipping + useless customer services = fail

I should do my search first then I would never choose this horrible merchant. I can not believe such famous brand can be this bad. In fact, among all other online retailers, they are the worst I ever seen.

This is my first time purchase from them and I will never buy another Crocs product. Period.

This review was modified by Hexagontypec on December 05 2012 05:48:42 AM

"I have made 2 attempts at ordering the women's baya line croc from crocs.com. The first time their website said it w in stock but a few days after I placed my order I received an email informing me the order had been cancelled because they were out of stock. The 2nd time, I actually chatted with one of thei onine representatives and he told me they were now in stock so I replaced the order. Again, a few days later I received notificaton the order had been cancelled as they wre not in stock. I am floored at their obvious unorganization. Very dissatisfied with this company!!!"

"Shipping is very SLOW. It took almost 4 weeks to get my order. I have made a few orders with them and each time it takes the same amount to get my order.
If you need to return something, forget it, they make it such a huge hassle that you wont want to return anything.
I will not buy from them anymore because of this.

"DO NOT order from these people; it may say "In stock" but that is not necessarily true. I ordered 2 pair of Crocs (2 kids) & in the "Shipping Notice" it said that 1 pair had been cancelled with no reason. It's a nice idea to think that the children could "share" the remaining pair (perhaps 1 could wear the left shoe & the other could wear the right shoe) but I don't think that's very practical. I sent an email & Crocs very kindly responded 3-4 days later (Crocs is very quick to address "issues"--NOT) with what amounted to a form letter that I translate as, "We are CROCS. We have so much business that CROCS does not need your business". My suggestion is that some absolutely needing/wanting a pair of Crocs, order from another retailer who does have an interest in Customer Service; I've always had good luck with Amazon..."

"This is a letter I had to send to their PR department. No response yet.

I am contacting you because customer service has completely failed - and I don't know where to turn. In fact, they have managed to anger a regular Crocs family.

On Nov 24th I sat down with my wife and daughter to buy some more Crocs (we have over 100 pairs already). It was a bit complex as there were coupons, etc. We added some shoes, changed our minds a few times and then some shoes in our cart became unavailable - so we had to choose something else. We finally arrived at a decision.

The total came to $45 for 5 pairs of shoes. This didn't seem unusual to us as we have purchased most of our Crocs during sales or from the Outlet on Crocs.com. I then saved the order as a PDF (I always do this to protect myself). In the end the total was more than $45 as sales tax needs to be added in and is dependent on the shipping location. I clicked the order through and received an email receipt. The receipt says a total of $51.35.

A few days later we received the order. Some were given as gifts. Not another thought.

Then today I notice Crocs charged my account for $76.34. At first I thought my wife made another order. I checked my bank records and there wasn't a charge for the first order made on Nov 24th.

So I call up Crocs. I explained the charge discrepancy to the CS person. She put me on hold several times and then came back and said they made a mistake and the total should have been $76.34 and that they won't refund the difference. We went back and forth for a while. She then put me through to a 'supervisor'. She was equally insulting - and droned on about how accounting made errors and said "You received 5 pairs of shoes, didn't you? Then you have to pay for them...You don't expect free shoes, do you?" - or something along those lines.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. She did offer to take the one pair of shoes back and would send out out a box to pick them up. In the end I couldn't stand it anymore and let he have it (sorry, but everyone has their limits).

I can't believe an established company like Crocs would have such poor customer service. Did I do something wrong? Am I responsible for Crocs web server or accounting department? Am I supposed to be an expert in Crocs coupons and should have known Crocs my total should have been higher?

Now Crocs has wasted more than a few hours of my time. I want my refund. In fact I think the entire order should be free at this point. My time is worth much more than $25 an hour.

Crocs is a brand. The brand is supposed to have integrity.

Kind Regards,

"John Smith"

PS - I logged on to my account and the order still shows $51.35.

"WOW is all I can say. When they advertise free shipping I was expecting shipping like Amazon. This is a joke. I ordered the shoes on 8/9 and its 8/22 with a expected delivery date of 8/26. What a crappy service from a company that makes nice shoes. Pretty disappointed in crocs. If you live near a Outlet just go there.. Or you will be waiting a month for shoes."

"Extremely slow to ship. I've place two orders from them, and both times, they sat on the order for days (items were marked as "in stock"). They are the slowest to ship of all the online merchants I have ever dealt with - and that's a lot. Don't order from them if you need your items fast."

Share Crocs's store rating

Crocs is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Crocs is not a merchant member
Crocs does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!