Stores > Crocs
  • Crocs

customerservice@crocs.com
      1-866-306-3179

Product & services pricing Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review Crocs by clicking a star below.
2017-08-08

Terrible service!!!

"My order was cancelled in error twice by representatives. In the end, I was notified by email days later that the color sandals that I ordered with the assistance of the phone rep, were not available. Instead of allowing for a change in color they simply canceled the order and made no effort to rectify. I won't even go into detail about how I remained on the phone for over 60 minutes and was never attended to when I called in on more than one occasion. Horrible customer service.

2017-07-29

Cancelled order

"WHERE ARE MY CROCS .. not trying to be impatient but 2 months really "

2017-07-10

Shouldn't even get one star.....

"cancelled order, NO notice."

2017-07-07

No consideration for the consumer

"I waited 50 minutes on the phone to speak with a customer representative. The music was horrendous and was interrupted every 15 seconds or so to tell me someone would be with me very soon. Right.
When I finally spoke with a real person, she could not give me the dimensions of one of their shoes. Helpful?
Right.
Then, I went online to use live chat to ask a question about my return, and I went from caller #58 in the queue to #30 in 30 minutes. Periodically during my phone call, the recording also suggested I go online for a live chat for quicker service. Right.
The email with my RMA information contained a link to supposedly reprint my packing slip and a return label. (My original package did not contain a packing slip. Right.) The link did not open a page that was printable and did not contain the return address. Helpful? Right.
Once I get my replacement Crocs, I will never order from them again. Unsarcastically: Right.

2017-07-05

CROCS HAS THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE

"My first experience with them is when I ordered something and it took 2 weeks for me to get it, and I even spoke to the manager and it's standard. They were not even empathetic or anything. He stood by his ground saying there were absolutely no fault in the process. I didn't even get a shipping confirmation until after a week."

2017-06-23

Don't Order online

"Terrible customer service: I should say no customer service. Took forever to ship. No communication from the company about the delay. Won't answer email. On hold forever on the phone--eventually hung up. Why would such a big company with a good product conduct their business like this?? I guess they don't care about staying in business. Won't ever buy from the website again."

2016-11-30

Don't bother they cancel sales and make no effort to get you the shoes you bought

"Not a good company, ordered online during their 50% off sale, paid using PayPAL.
I never received my shoes, despite the payment going through to CROCS.
When I disputed the sale through PayPAL CROCS contacted me and said that the sale had failed] at their end/technical issue. I asked for this to be rectified and to still receive the shoes, after-all the sale was complete including payment.
CROCS did not respond to this enquiry instead just issued me a PayPAL refund and told me to buy the shoes again online, don't think so CROCS, the shoes are back to 100% price online now.
Seems like a good way to get out of having oversold stock they didn't really have during pre christmas online sales.
Bad company with very bad service, did not respond to my email asking for them to explain why they cancelled a sale post completion of transaction. Disappointed as I like to wear these shoes at work but like to buy them on sale.

2016-06-29

Don't shop on crocs.ca!!!

"Order took 2 weeks to ship for no apparent reason. Now I've returned one of the items and it's been 2 weeks and no credit to my card. I should have just used Amazon. Avoid!!!"

2016-06-24

No Help!

"I'm from Louisiana and drove over an hour to the Croc store in Mississippi with my 3 boys JUST TO GET SHOES THEY WANT! Wants we got there they had all 3 colors my boys wanted, just not the size of the one child that is crazy about a particular green! The lady said she can order it online and will arrive in a week. They came in today 6/24/16. WRONG COLOR. No promble..I guess. Till I called the wonderful C.S. Just for them to tell me the color I want is not in the system. I told her.. It's in the store. She then said "if it's not in the system there's nothing she can do." So then "still wasting my time" I called the store back where I purchased them from, only for the lady Jacqueline #115 who sold me the shoes that was supposed to be VOLT GREEN to tell me they are discontinued. So I asked if she can look up another store to see if they have them?...she said their system doesn't do that for me to call CS back...REALLY!!! So then I called C.S. Back AGAIN to see if they can look in their system for this shoe and of course there system doesn't do that either and "I" would have to call all the stores. SERIOUSLY!!!!!
I worked retail for years where u can go into the computer to look up other stores to find what that customer needs and TRY TO MAKE THEM HAPPY! .. You mean to tell me CROCS STORES can't do that?!?! You just lost a 12 year customer. Very Disappointed

2016-05-23

The Most Comforable shoe i have ever bought

"I have never bought a shoe that I could wear without they hurting my feet. Usually by the end of the day I can barley walk. Not so with the crocs.

Thank you for making such a comfortable shoe. They also fit perfect.
Jean DiSessa

2015-12-03

"Shipment is veeeery sloooow. From the day that you order to the day that it ships takes three days, then add the shiping time. It will take 8 days to receive an order with Fedex expedited 3 day service. Next time I purchase if the item is not available in store I will NOT purchase from Crocs.
Theyr customer service is terrible. If you manage to make contact, they lie. When I told them that Fedex had informed me that they did not have package after two days of their site stating "shipped" I was assured by their rep that I would still get package as scheduled within three days. Later that day Fedex tracking showed "picked up" with a delivery date three days later (not counting weekend). Total delivery time 8 days (with Fedex 3 day expedited delivery).

2015-06-13

"Delivery too slow. I just wish the item is available in store."

2015-05-22

"OMG - Sure wished I read this site before ordering. Seems I have the same problem as everyone else. Super shity
service! Site states 2-3 days shipping it's been 3 weeks still nothing and trying to call is a nightmare. Wish they had these shoes stuck up their ass..

2015-05-21

"Worst customer service of any online retailer I have ever ordered from. Placed an order on 5/4, shipped on 5/6. Still no delivery as of 5/21. Checked tracking and shows that Fedex passing off to USPS for delivery as of 5/14. Called Crocs, waited 20 minutes on hold then switched to online chat. They told me I need to track down from USPS. Called USPS, they told me they need a fedex tracking number. Called fedex, they told me that they are within their allowable delivery window with no ETA for delivery to the USPS. Basically said not their problem and wouldn't even try to locate package. Called Crocs again today (5/21) and have been on hold for 30 minutes (and still holding!) waiting to talk to a customer service rep. Paid over $80 for this purchase with no delivery and no concern beyond receiving my payment from Crocs. WORST SERVICE EVER."

2013-08-13

"Horrible, horrible packaging. I ordered about 14 pairs of the same shoes in different sizes and it came in a huge, damaged box that was taped all over the ripped parts already--it was a huge mess. Even worse, the shoes looked like they were all thrown in careless ly and were all over the place. Only one or 2 pairs were in their hangers and in plastic bags but it took me a while to sort through the mess they made and put the hangers and matching halves together. I ordered 2 more pairs and they took more than a week to come, compared to the big box that came in a few days. Will never order from them again because this is how they treat their customers."

Share Crocs's store rating

Crocs is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Crocs is not a merchant member
Crocs does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!