Stores > Crocs

Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.17/10 4.17/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10

2016-06-29

Don't shop on crocs.ca!!!

"Order took 2 weeks to ship for no apparent reason. Now I've returned one of the items and it's been 2 weeks and no credit to my card. I should have just used Amazon. Avoid!!!"

This review was modified by mindtry on June 29 2016 05:55:09 PM

2016-06-24

No Help!

"I'm from Louisiana and drove over an hour to the Croc store in Mississippi with my 3 boys JUST TO GET SHOES THEY WANT! Wants we got there they had all 3 colors my boys wanted, just not the size of the one child that is crazy about a particular green! The lady said she can order it online and will arrive in a week. They came in today 6/24/16. WRONG COLOR. No promble..I guess. Till I called the wonderful C.S. Just for them to tell me the color I want is not in the system. I told her.. It's in the store. She then said "if it's not in the system there's nothing she can do." So then "still wasting my time" I called the store back where I purchased them from, only for the lady Jacqueline #115 who sold me the shoes that was supposed to be VOLT GREEN to tell me they are discontinued. So I asked if she can look up another store to see if they have them?...she said their system doesn't do that for me to call CS back...REALLY!!! So then I called C.S. Back AGAIN to see if they can look in their system for this shoe and of course there system doesn't do that either and "I" would have to call all the stores. SERIOUSLY!!!!!
I worked retail for years where u can go into the computer to look up other stores to find what that customer needs and TRY TO MAKE THEM HAPPY! .. You mean to tell me CROCS STORES can't do that?!?! You just lost a 12 year customer. Very Disappointed

This review was modified by Raquel78 on June 24 2016 04:51:55 PM

2016-05-23

The Most Comforable shoe i have ever bought

"I have never bought a shoe that I could wear without they hurting my feet. Usually by the end of the day I can barley walk. Not so with the crocs.

Thank you for making such a comfortable shoe. They also fit perfect.
Jean DiSessa

This review was modified by disessa on May 23 2016 02:02:10 PM

2015-12-03

"Shipment is veeeery sloooow. From the day that you order to the day that it ships takes three days, then add the shiping time. It will take 8 days to receive an order with Fedex expedited 3 day service. Next time I purchase if the item is not available in store I will NOT purchase from Crocs.
Theyr customer service is terrible. If you manage to make contact, they lie. When I told them that Fedex had informed me that they did not have package after two days of their site stating "shipped" I was assured by their rep that I would still get package as scheduled within three days. Later that day Fedex tracking showed "picked up" with a delivery date three days later (not counting weekend). Total delivery time 8 days (with Fedex 3 day expedited delivery).

2015-06-13

"Delivery too slow. I just wish the item is available in store."

This review was modified by CheesyMac on June 14 2015 11:43:27 PM

2015-05-22

"OMG - Sure wished I read this site before ordering. Seems I have the same problem as everyone else. Super shity
service! Site states 2-3 days shipping it's been 3 weeks still nothing and trying to call is a nightmare. Wish they had these shoes stuck up their ass..

2015-05-21

"Worst customer service of any online retailer I have ever ordered from. Placed an order on 5/4, shipped on 5/6. Still no delivery as of 5/21. Checked tracking and shows that Fedex passing off to USPS for delivery as of 5/14. Called Crocs, waited 20 minutes on hold then switched to online chat. They told me I need to track down from USPS. Called USPS, they told me they need a fedex tracking number. Called fedex, they told me that they are within their allowable delivery window with no ETA for delivery to the USPS. Basically said not their problem and wouldn't even try to locate package. Called Crocs again today (5/21) and have been on hold for 30 minutes (and still holding!) waiting to talk to a customer service rep. Paid over $80 for this purchase with no delivery and no concern beyond receiving my payment from Crocs. WORST SERVICE EVER."

This review was modified by vivianlittle on May 21 2015 08:52:24 AM

2013-08-13

"Horrible, horrible packaging. I ordered about 14 pairs of the same shoes in different sizes and it came in a huge, damaged box that was taped all over the ripped parts already--it was a huge mess. Even worse, the shoes looked like they were all thrown in careless ly and were all over the place. Only one or 2 pairs were in their hangers and in plastic bags but it took me a while to sort through the mess they made and put the hangers and matching halves together. I ordered 2 more pairs and they took more than a week to come, compared to the big box that came in a few days. Will never order from them again because this is how they treat their customers."

This review was modified by run2fit on August 13 2013 10:57:33 PM

2013-08-08

"I ordered One pair of Croc's and was charged Three Times! After contacting Croc's one charge was deducted. While my discussion with Croc's continued I received 2 pairs of Crocs, yet Crocs has record of only one pair being shipped to me. I did not order the second pair, nor do I want 2 of the same pair of Crocs. I have been in discussion with Crocs from the first day that I noticed 3 charges on my charge card and it is now 21 days later and I still have an extra pair of shoes that I did not order and a 2nd charge on my credit card that I did not authorize. I have emailed and spoken live to Crocs regarding this matter with no resolution. The customer service folks are very nice but so far no resolution..."

This review was modified by zkittie on August 08 2013 04:47:54 PM

Kat0304's Avatar

Huntington Beach, CA
2013-07-11

"My experience with Crocs has been pretty good so far. They have really comfortable wedges and their style has definitely improved throughout the years. They always have coupon codes and shipping is not super fast but it's okay."

2012-12-19

"I accidentally order the wrong size for an xmas present. I called the next morning before the order shipped and asked to swap for correct size. They informed me I would have to order the correct size and when the wrong size came in I could send them back. Unfortunately they would not honor the sale price which i paid on the first order and would have to pay double to to purchase the correct size. I work for an online store and my company would have been happy to pull the incorrect product for the shipping queue and replace with correct product. Thumbs down crocs.com. "

This review was modified by rebek7337 on December 19 2012 08:38:05 AM

2012-12-05

"Unbearable slow shipping + useless customer services = fail

I should do my search first then I would never choose this horrible merchant. I can not believe such famous brand can be this bad. In fact, among all other online retailers, they are the worst I ever seen.

This is my first time purchase from them and I will never buy another Crocs product. Period.

This review was modified by Hexagontypec on December 05 2012 05:48:42 AM

2012-09-27

"ME ATENDIERON SUPER BIEN , CON RAPIDEZ Y EFICACIA GRACIAS SALUDOS MONICA AQUI LOS TRAIGO PUESTOS "

2012-01-26

"I have made 2 attempts at ordering the women's baya line croc from crocs.com. The first time their website said it w in stock but a few days after I placed my order I received an email informing me the order had been cancelled because they were out of stock. The 2nd time, I actually chatted with one of thei onine representatives and he told me they were now in stock so I replaced the order. Again, a few days later I received notificaton the order had been cancelled as they wre not in stock. I am floored at their obvious unorganization. Very dissatisfied with this company!!!"

2011-12-20

"Shipping is very SLOW. It took almost 4 weeks to get my order. I have made a few orders with them and each time it takes the same amount to get my order.
If you need to return something, forget it, they make it such a huge hassle that you wont want to return anything.
I will not buy from them anymore because of this.

Share Crocs's store rating

Crocs is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Crocs is not a merchant member
Crocs does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!