• Creative Car Au

Product & services pricing Rating 8.06/10 8.06/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.44/10 9.44/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10

What is this?

"Creative car audio is the best! I get all my marine JL Audio equipment here!!"

"Good customer service over the phone. Friendly- not pushy. "

"they refused my Order for some stupid reason, Most frustrating thing was they didn't give me a reason. So I bought my JL equipment from the JL Ebay Store. Problem solved

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-18-2015

Don_F, Creative Car Audio rep has responded

“Hello,

My name is Don Fleury. I am in charge of our customer service. I am sorry our ordering system let you down.
I did some research and it showed the shipping address to be in Florida and the billing address in Africa. Our shopping cart, Shopatron flagged in for security reasons. It just shows the order being canceled and no other information. I apologize for this but the order never got to us. I was unaware until the review came to me. I am glad you got the product you needed through the JL Audio eBay store. Please feel free to contact me at 800-854-5821.

Sincerely,
Don Fleury
Creative Car Audio
Customer Support”

"They did everything i asked them to do, and they didnt go overboard, thank you creative car audio"

"Great website, I always order products and satisfied with the service."

"Great service . great work .great bunch of guys !!! Won't go anywhere else....."

"Great prices and fast shipping. A rep called me to let me know that the amp I bought would be going on sale in a couple days and they gave me the sale price. Highly recommended."

"Took my 03 Grand Cherokee in to get a new head unit and subs installed. Team did a great job and my car sounds great! Will go back for future installation on my speakers. "

"The service was great and everyone was very helpful!!"

"The sales people were professional and knowledgeable on their products. They showed me everything that suited my needs from the low end to the high end. They were able to schedule my installment the next day, and even got me in before my appointment. The installation took less time than they said and the unit works great! I will make sure they get my business in the future. "

"Quick, easy check out, item was shipped fast and arrived as described. Will buy from this company again!"

" Great service!!! Thank you!!"

"I have taken several vehicles to Creative Car Audio, for various things ranging from window tint, to stereos and speakers. The folks working there have ALWAYS been friendly and courteous!!! The work has ALWAYS been done in a timely fashion, AND professionally!!! The cost has always been reasonable !!! An appointment has always been made seemingly at MY convenience, and the appointment has ALWAYS been met on time !!! I highly recommend Creative Car Audio !!! Mike

"very professional from the beginning to the end. i even got a call to let me know that the item had been shipped and because of that i got the opportunity to ask questions. very satisfied. will continue to shop with Creative Car Audio."

"Fast shipping, New in Box, Friendly service"

Share Creative Car Audio's store rating

Creative Car Audio is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Creative Car Audio is a merchant member
Creative Car Audio participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,838 merchant members.