Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 9.40/10 161 reviews

Creative Car Audio is a merchant member
    Creative Car Audio participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,877 merchant members.
  • Creative Car Audio contact information

• Fax: 417-831-7560

Product & services pricing Rating 8.06/10 8.06/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.75/10 9.75/10

"Today was a return visit to Creative Audio in Joplin, Mo. I purchased another remote start on my new car. The guys are always very cordial, very informative and knowledgeable about their products. Thank you for a good experience.

Diana

"Was checking many audio sites and found Creative Car Audio. I found the item I was looking for with free shipping. Quick delivery, Better deal than my most go to site which is Amazon. Great Job will be back again, already saw something I want!!!"

"Very quick shipping, great selection of product. Definitely will be a return customer!!"

"Excellent customer service. Willing to go the extra mile to insure they have happy return customers."

"What a great bunch of guys at this shop. They answered all my questions, even stuff not related to why I was there. They did a great job on my window tint and were fast, prepared and a pleasure to do business with. This particular vehicle is a secondary car and not driven much so I wasn't wanting to put much money in it and they understood that as well and didn't try to sell me anything "extra"."

"Extremely satisfied with customer service answered all my questions. Thanks Edmond. Fast shipping shipped out same day. Ordered refurbished product and they called me stating they no longer had it in stock and substituted the item with new item. Thanks will be shopping here for all my car audio needs."

"Great service fast shipping and get u the best price on top of the line equipment "

"Fantastic customer service!"

"I got exactaly what I ordered and I will be ordering again from y'all."

"JL Audio amp was delivered in a timely manner and as described. Have not installed yet. "

"Awesome job the guys at the shop did an excellent job. This is my second car at creative car audio no complaints."

"Awesome store to shop at, great products and fast shipping!!!"

Rating 8/104/5

"Great place, shipping could have been faster but everything was great and would purchase from creative car audio again."

"Great communication, they called after I ordered online to see if I needed anything else. Very fast shipment. If i need anything else I will look to them before ordering just to see if they have anything to fit my needs.... Thanks for everything."

"I didn't not get what I was supose to. "