• Address: Missouri?Springfield?Joplin?Sedalia?Columbia?Pittsburg KS

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.69/10 9.69/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10

What is this?

"Great service . great work .great bunch of guys !!! Won't go anywhere else....."

"Great prices and fast shipping. A rep called me to let me know that the amp I bought would be going on sale in a couple days and they gave me the sale price. Highly recommended."

"Took my 03 Grand Cherokee in to get a new head unit and subs installed. Team did a great job and my car sounds great! Will go back for future installation on my speakers. "

"The service was great and everyone was very helpful!!"

"The sales people were professional and knowledgeable on their products. They showed me everything that suited my needs from the low end to the high end. They were able to schedule my installment the next day, and even got me in before my appointment. The installation took less time than they said and the unit works great! I will make sure they get my business in the future. "

"Quick, easy check out, item was shipped fast and arrived as described. Will buy from this company again!"

" Great service!!! Thank you!!"

"I have taken several vehicles to Creative Car Audio, for various things ranging from window tint, to stereos and speakers. The folks working there have ALWAYS been friendly and courteous!!! The work has ALWAYS been done in a timely fashion, AND professionally!!! The cost has always been reasonable !!! An appointment has always been made seemingly at MY convenience, and the appointment has ALWAYS been met on time !!! I highly recommend Creative Car Audio !!! Mike

"very professional from the beginning to the end. i even got a call to let me know that the item had been shipped and because of that i got the opportunity to ask questions. very satisfied. will continue to shop with Creative Car Audio."

"Fast shipping, New in Box, Friendly service"

"The people at creative car audio are great but the credit card company needs some help"

"quick delivery not a single problem"

"Delivered on time and as described"

"The remote I received worked perfectly!"

"Not able to locate the item after 2 weeks."

Creative Car Audio is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Creative Car Audio is a merchant member
Creative Car Audio participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,920 merchant members.