• Creative Audio Creative Audio Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 8.18/10 8.18/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.55/10 9.55/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.75/10 9.75/10

"Shipping was fast, price was great, I'll be ordering again...5 stars!! "

"I enjoyed the friendly staff. Everyone I spoke with seemed knowledgeable and easily answered my questions.
The installation was quicker than expected. I was told about 2 hours, done in little over one. Woop!

"Excellent company to buy from. They went over and above to ensure I recieved the best products for my specific needs. "

"Wow at how quickly they shipped my order, so far the best online shopping experience I've ever had. I ordered an amp from them and the sub from OnlineCarStereo.net and I still have yet to receive the sub and I received a shipping notification from Creative Audio within a few hours and it arrived from MO to NC in 2 days! I cancelled my order with OnlineCarStereo (and paid about $50 more because of your great service) and went with you guys again in hopes of getting my sub by Saturday because the weather will be so nice this weekend and it'll be nice to get the boat out completed! I'll write another review if everything goes well with the subwoofer!"

"Have gone through multiple car audio stores. This place had by far the best service and install quality. Would recommend to anyone looking for car audio installation. "

"Creative car audio is the best! I get all my marine JL Audio equipment here!!"

"Good customer service over the phone. Friendly- not pushy. "

"they refused my Order for some stupid reason, Most frustrating thing was they didn't give me a reason. So I bought my JL equipment from the JL Ebay Store. Problem solved

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-18-2015

Don_F, Creative Audio rep has responded

“Hello,

My name is Don Fleury. I am in charge of our customer service. I am sorry our ordering system let you down.
I did some research and it showed the shipping address to be in Florida and the billing address in Africa. Our shopping cart, Shopatron flagged in for security reasons. It just shows the order being canceled and no other information. I apologize for this but the order never got to us. I was unaware until the review came to me. I am glad you got the product you needed through the JL Audio eBay store. Please feel free to contact me at 800-854-5821.

Sincerely,
Don Fleury
Creative Car Audio
Customer Support”

"They did everything i asked them to do, and they didnt go overboard, thank you creative car audio"

"Great website, I always order products and satisfied with the service."

"Great service . great work .great bunch of guys !!! Won't go anywhere else....."

"Great prices and fast shipping. A rep called me to let me know that the amp I bought would be going on sale in a couple days and they gave me the sale price. Highly recommended."

"Took my 03 Grand Cherokee in to get a new head unit and subs installed. Team did a great job and my car sounds great! Will go back for future installation on my speakers. "

"The service was great and everyone was very helpful!!"

"The sales people were professional and knowledgeable on their products. They showed me everything that suited my needs from the low end to the high end. They were able to schedule my installment the next day, and even got me in before my appointment. The installation took less time than they said and the unit works great! I will make sure they get my business in the future. "

Share Creative Audio's store rating

Creative Audio is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Creative Audio is a merchant member
Creative Audio participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,837 merchant members.