Stores > Creative Audio

• Creative Audio Creative Audio Elite Status

2016-08-15

One of the Best

"I had an older set of subs that I had bought. Decided to buy a new set of matching subs from Creative Audio. When the Subs arrived they were a different series and did not match. After contacting Creative Audio the sent me out a shipping label for the old subs and are going tontrade me the older models for the newer models so I have a complete matching set. This company is far above any other stereo shop when it comes to Customer Service. These guys now have a customer for life, and I will send anyone anyeveryone I run into needing car audio equipment."

This review was modified by Outlaw-525 on August 15 2016 03:23:36 PM

2016-08-15

Wrong product

"Received a Wetsounds HTX 6 amplifier instead of a HT-6 to match amplifier already had that went bad. Dealer put it in anyway as it was a comparable product"

2016-08-14

"Great sound, very pleased"

2016-08-02

Great quality speakers made really good,solid fast shipping got themIn 3 days very happy camper ,love these speakers!

"Love these speakers ! Awesome! Product

2016-08-01

Exactly what I asked for

"I got the products I wanted at the time I wanted them. I think that's what we all want."

2016-06-10

Rocking JL Audio from Creative Audio

"I love this website - The only place to be an authorized JL Audio Online reseller. Great packaging of items for shipping - Fast shipping - Arrived much faster than expected. I will be purchasing from them again for all of my car audio needs - with family Car Quest stores we tend to have customers request custom audio installs and I've found my supplier. Great job to the whole team.

Jimmy Hill
Portland Texas

2016-06-07

Super fast delivery

"Order was delivered next day and was exactly what was ordered. "

2016-06-01

Perfect purchase

"The wet sounds ht 4 is a good amp, at a great price. Thanks Creative Audio."

2016-05-26

Great deal. Awesome product. Fast shipping

"I bought 2 Kicker Ampitheater BT2's From Creative. My first one was from Newegg as a seller, the secomd was through them directly. I have no complaints what so ever. The prices were fair and shipping was extremely fast. I will definitely look to them first for my audio needs."

2016-05-24

More than just impressed...!

"I hadn't really heard of Creative Audio before but when I was searching Google for availability of JL Audio's new hard to find Marine head unit, the MM100S, I stumbled upon them. I was surprised to see that they had this unit in stock. I was putting together a new system for my boat that was going to be entirely JL Audio. Even though I couldn't find much info on this seller, I figured I would take the chance but expected there to be a host of issues....such as things back ordered (even though they said they were in stock), errors in the order, remanufactured units substituted for new, etc. The entire order was almost $3500 and I almost couldn't believe it when I saw an order status update the next day stating that the order has shipped! A couple days later, everything arrived in perfect condition and was well packed. I also received a nice call from a rep at Creative Audio just making sure everything was ok with the order.

So I am pleasantly surprised with this entire experience with Creative Audio. I will definitely work with them again.

Thanks!

2016-05-20

Best deal on internet

"Great product.. even better price.. fastbfree shipping.. got to my home in tx in 3 days.. overall I was very impressed... I have it hooked up 4 Jl Mx6.5.. very impressed with wet sounds"

2016-05-19

Very Knowledgeable and Helpful

"I bought a JL HD 1200/1 and it was going into protection mode on heavy bass even though I set the gain correctly with a DMM. JL suggested that I needed a bigger alternator and a big 3 upgrade, or just turn down the gain. The amp ended up going out on me. James at Creative Audio replaced the amp for me under warranty without hesitation, and he offered some very wise advice. He said to check the voltage at the amp during heavy bass notes and make sure the amp is seeing at least 12 volts, if not, it can damage the amp. I didn't know this and it isn't in the JL owners manual. Although I think he suspected this is what happened, he didn't accuse me of it. I have decided to upgrade my alternator to 250 amps and do the big 3 to make sure the amp isn't starving for power. I am very thankful to Creative Audio because I wasn't getting a response from JL when I requested a return auth, but Creative Audio took care of it for me. My alternator old alternator was only 105+ amps so I bet the amp was seeing less than 12 volts. JL suggested going 100 amps over stock for the 1200/1. That makes sense because if the car uses 30 amps, a 250 amp alternator would have 220 amps left over, which could translate to about 2200 watts, which is almost the peak output of the amp so it should be good to go now. Thanks customer service!"

This review was modified by basssman on May 19 2016 10:20:32 AM

2016-05-04

Great customer service & top notch equipment

"Upgraded my order at no charge due to inventory confliction. Immediately contacted me about the issue & they resolved the issue. Wonderful place to do business with!!
Thanks again....JL Audio 13TW5 is rockin!

This review was modified by knnyh224 on May 04 2016 02:03:50 AM

2016-04-21

Even better than the Wrong Thing

"I ordered a car amp. it was on older version of a now more popularly sold newer version. I purchased the older one because it saved me a few hundred bucks. By mistake, they sent me the newer version. When I called to be honest and let them know, they said "no problem" and "enjoy the newer amp." While I more or less expected that type of response, they went on to say that they would be happier to honor another newer one at the same lower price as the cheaper price. Pretty sure if would have been below cost, but hey, that is how you get a customer to come back down the road and ultimately end up profiting off of that initial mistake Then they asked if I had any install questions. Well done Creative Audio. "

2016-03-19

clean install

"These guys do awesome work. Had a powered sub installed in my fusion and it works great. I have used others in the past who leave my trunk a mess with a mess of wires showing. Not these guys this install is clean and done with quality craftsmanship. I would highly recommend them to any one looking for car audio."

This review was modified by lynchch1 on March 19 2016 05:56:07 PM

Share Creative Audio's store rating

Creative Audio is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Creative Audio is a merchant member
Creative Audio participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,515 merchant members.