• Creative Audio Creative Audio Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 8.89/10 8.89/10

"plesant experience an very helpfull ..thanks.
i have to bring the very good quality of products.

"Very happy with the experience we had with Creative Audio. They were professional, prompt, helful, and accommodating. They answered all our questions and took care of our concerns. Would definitely do business with them again in the future."

"Very quick receiving product, and easy to track shipping. "

"Fast shipping, great price, and brand new.."

"Very helpful on getting the right stuff ordered! Great prices!!"

"First off, I am from Texas, and came across a JL worker, we've become pretty good friends, he always wants to help. Even with me being overly eager and not so patient. Anyways, I become to trust him, and he to,d me who to call for my two 10w6v3s. To fit in my 2003 Chevy. Silverado. I'm very pleased with James. He took my order. And shipped them to me extremely quick. Before I knew it they was at my door. I look forward in using them in the. Future. Might be very close future needing that double din. Lol people around my part central Texas they never do well with customer service. Nor want to have a conversation. I have the money I wanna do what I want, just wanna discuss it see what is ther thoughts. James T. Did a extremely friendly conversation. I really appreciated that. Like I said I don't find that anywhere here. Look forward to doing more business. Real soon. "

"Great customer service and fast shipping. Can't beat the prices. "

"these guys are great! great prices, very fast shipping, great communication. My sales guy Don was incredibly helpful and great do deal with. "

"Great experience! Very professional customer service. GREAT PRICE!"

"I initially purchased from Creative Audio because they're a JL Audio Signature dealer and their pricing is very competitive. I purchased from Creative Audio again and again because their customer service (I worked with James) is above the rest. Phone and email responses are expeditious. My purchases have been phoned in from out of state and the speed at which the process at this business moves is second to none. On all 3 occasions my invoice was received within less than a min (literally before hanging up the phone a few times)...After I made my payment I received shipping confirmations within less than 30 mins...Wow. One of my purchases was an exchange for a more expensive item. James sent out my RMA promptly and contacted me when they had received it so they could get my exchange back out to me ASAP; same day turnaround...Awesome! Thanks Creative for making me feel like your only customer; that's rare in the digital market place these days. I highly recommend this company and have referred friends and family. "

"While the website didn't provide estimated ship times for standard delivery, they went over and above when I talked with them by phone. Shipping was fast, product was packaged well and exceeded my expectations."

"Very helpful customer service!"

"Awesome, fast shipping. was very pleasant over the phone as well"

"Shipping was fast, price was great, I'll be ordering again...5 stars!! "

"I enjoyed the friendly staff. Everyone I spoke with seemed knowledgeable and easily answered my questions.
The installation was quicker than expected. I was told about 2 hours, done in little over one. Woop!

Share Creative Audio's store rating

Creative Audio is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Creative Audio is a merchant member
Creative Audio participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,714 merchant members.