• Creative Audio Creative Audio Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.72/10 9.72/10

"these guys are great! great prices, very fast shipping, great communication. My sales guy Don was incredibly helpful and great do deal with. "

"Great experience! Very professional customer service. GREAT PRICE!"

"I initially purchased from Creative Audio because they're a JL Audio Signature dealer and their pricing is very competitive. I purchased from Creative Audio again and again because their customer service (I worked with James) is above the rest. Phone and email responses are expeditious. My purchases have been phoned in from out of state and the speed at which the process at this business moves is second to none. On all 3 occasions my invoice was received within less than a min (literally before hanging up the phone a few times)...After I made my payment I received shipping confirmations within less than 30 mins...Wow. One of my purchases was an exchange for a more expensive item. James sent out my RMA promptly and contacted me when they had received it so they could get my exchange back out to me ASAP; same day turnaround...Awesome! Thanks Creative for making me feel like your only customer; that's rare in the digital market place these days. I highly recommend this company and have referred friends and family. "

"While the website didn't provide estimated ship times for standard delivery, they went over and above when I talked with them by phone. Shipping was fast, product was packaged well and exceeded my expectations."

"Very helpful customer service!"

"Awesome, fast shipping. was very pleasant over the phone as well"

"Shipping was fast, price was great, I'll be ordering again...5 stars!! "

"I enjoyed the friendly staff. Everyone I spoke with seemed knowledgeable and easily answered my questions.
The installation was quicker than expected. I was told about 2 hours, done in little over one. Woop!

"Excellent company to buy from. They went over and above to ensure I recieved the best products for my specific needs. "

"Wow at how quickly they shipped my order, so far the best online shopping experience I've ever had. I ordered an amp from them and the sub from OnlineCarStereo.net and I still have yet to receive the sub and I received a shipping notification from Creative Audio within a few hours and it arrived from MO to NC in 2 days! I cancelled my order with OnlineCarStereo (and paid about $50 more because of your great service) and went with you guys again in hopes of getting my sub by Saturday because the weather will be so nice this weekend and it'll be nice to get the boat out completed! I'll write another review if everything goes well with the subwoofer!"

"Have gone through multiple car audio stores. This place had by far the best service and install quality. Would recommend to anyone looking for car audio installation. "

"Creative car audio is the best! I get all my marine JL Audio equipment here!!"

"Good customer service over the phone. Friendly- not pushy. "

"they refused my Order for some stupid reason, Most frustrating thing was they didn't give me a reason. So I bought my JL equipment from the JL Ebay Store. Problem solved

Rep reply posted Jan-18-2015

Don_F, Creative Audio rep has responded

“Hello,

My name is Don Fleury. I am in charge of our customer service. I am sorry our ordering system let you down.
I did some research and it showed the shipping address to be in Florida and the billing address in Africa. Our shopping cart, Shopatron flagged in for security reasons. It just shows the order being canceled and no other information. I apologize for this but the order never got to us. I was unaware until the review came to me. I am glad you got the product you needed through the JL Audio eBay store. Please feel free to contact me at 800-854-5821.

Sincerely,
Don Fleury
Creative Car Audio
Customer Support”

"They did everything i asked them to do, and they didnt go overboard, thank you creative car audio"

Share Creative Audio's store rating

Creative Audio is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Creative Audio is a merchant member
Creative Audio participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,850 merchant members.