Stores > Creative Audio

Customer service: Rating 9.09/10 9.09/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

2017-02-17

Excellent service

"Quick and speedy order processing and great prices."

This review was modified by jefftina320 on February 21 2017 12:15:16 AM

2017-02-16

Awesome place amazing workers

"Order the stealth 6 got the wrong one one no problem James Taylor was on it and had the right one shipped to me within 3 days and no hassle awesome guys here would recommend this place to anymore speakers sounds amazing love it thanks creative audio "

This review was modified by Jackson_hunter on February 21 2017 12:00:22 AM

2017-02-15

"Fast Shipping.. Wonderful Service. I couldn't ask for a better retailer experience. Their tracking and updates are perfect!"

This review was modified by ryan_a_cassidy on February 17 2017 05:30:01 AM

2017-02-14

Excellent service and even better prices

"The team at Creative Audio provided excellent information pertaining to my questions about my boat stereo. They provide pros and cons of different makes and models and when the decision was made, they have the lowest prices I had found anywhere...and I took my time and looked. They have earned a customer for life due to conducting themselves in a professional, having detailed understanding about their products and providing superior pricing. Thanks for everything...I will turn everyone I know who is looking for audio equipment to the team at Creative Audio. "

This review was modified by bbright001 on February 16 2017 10:45:02 AM

2017-02-09

Outstanding customer service.

"From my experience with creative audio this is one of the few companies that will take care of you after the sale has been made. I could not be happier with the way creative audio has handled any problems I have had. I highly recommend this company. Do yourself a favor and buy from them just for the fact that they will take care of you in the end."

This review was modified by mikemiller825_mm on February 15 2017 07:05:50 AM

2017-02-09

"Fast delevery and no problems, gonna put the speakers in today"

This review was modified by scottyb430 on February 15 2017 07:06:11 AM

2017-02-07

"OUTSTANDING CUSTOMER SERVICE. 10/10 will buy again from this awesome company!"

This review was modified by ddbreedencrna on February 15 2017 07:06:13 AM

2017-02-01

Awesome

"Very quick. Description was right on."

This review was modified by bastardsob on February 15 2017 07:06:24 AM

Cary, NC Verified Customer
2017-01-31

Best Prices On JL Audio

"Purchased a JL Audio Stealth Box for my 2017 Mustang GT to improve on the sound of the factory system. The price was the best and the box shipped in a timely manner. Will purchase from them again! Highly recommended."

This review was modified by bbudman on February 15 2017 07:06:02 AM

2017-01-12

BEST AUDIO EQUIPTMENT WITH THE BEST PRICE

"Love this place. Great deals on audio. Excellent customer service. Thanks"

This review was modified by frankie999 on February 15 2017 07:06:22 AM

2017-01-11

BOOM BOOM goes the JL SUB

"Hello All, I must share the quality and integrity of Creative Audio. I ordered a sub woofer for my Tundra and was presently surprised when I opened the delivery box to find my order had been upgraded to the newer model JL sub at the same cost as the one I ordered. Instead of notifying me regarding the unavailability of the sub I ordered and offering to refund the money I spent or upgrading to the one they sent plus the additional cost they chose to upgrade and ship at no additional cost. I will be purchasing from Creative Audio as they are now my online go to eStore. Buy with confidence from Creative Audio as they are a stand up eStore who will go the extra mile to insure that the customer is always first. Regards, Randy Contreras "

This review was modified by blkice on February 15 2017 07:06:41 AM

2017-01-09

Simply Amazing!

"I'm not from Missouri, only up here working for a couple days. Stopped in and told them what I drove and what I'm looking for. Boom! They had exactly what I wanted at the best price I've found! Very knowledgeable, professional, and very pleasant guts to deal with! I would highly recommend them to everyone!"

This review was modified by ClayPeery on February 15 2017 07:06:22 AM

2017-01-07

"Awesome Customer Service! They went above and beyond; I will be coming to these guys in te future fir my JL Audio needs."

2016-12-21

Fantastically great

"All of the employees at this location were great. Everyone knew the products and were very efficient in the 2 installs i had. Will recommend them to frwinds and coworkers. I have other products in mind and will be coming to this store for purchases and installation. "

This review was modified by Steve504 on December 21 2016 06:52:14 AM

2016-12-20

Awesome

"Thank you!! Super satisfied ! Will do business again!"

Share Creative Audio's store rating

Creative Audio is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Creative Audio is a merchant member
Creative Audio participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,446 merchant members.