Stores > Creative Audio

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

2016-11-30

Fast delivery

"Price was the best I can find around delivery was on time"

2016-11-29

":o) .................................................................................................................... "

2016-11-28

Creative Audio delivered!

"PAckage came 2 days early, an't beat that!"

2016-11-24

Great prices!!

"Shopped around and found it here much cheaper"

2016-11-23

I am kinda disapointed!

"I ordered a keyless entry unit and a gift card with the amount of the install on it! I was told a week after I purchased it that I would only receive a gift card no unit. Something about that way nothing got lost before the person came into have it installed. I was planning on getting the unit so they would have an actual gift to order then also get the gift card. So now he will not have anything except for the gift card. Also I called the Joplin store the day I ordered it and they don't even carry the one I bought online. So does that mean they will also have to order that before he can have it installed. Just don't see why you can't ship both to me regardless of the reason!"

2016-11-11

Received a brick inside the box instead of the amp did not offer refund I have to wait for shipper to look into

"Would not recommend online transactions. "

This review was modified by Rwturbo on November 11 2016 02:06:08 PM
Rep reply posted Nov-11-2016

A rep from Creative Audio, Don_F, has responded

“Sorry you left this review so quickly. We received your request the same day that you left this review. We have opened a case with Fed Ex and requested information to submit to a police report. We assured your order left complete and if your packaged arrived with a brick in it the problem occurred either at Fed Ex or your delivery point. We have been in business for over 25 years and do not fraudulently ship orders. If you are not willing to submit the requested paper work and only will accept a refund this look suspicious to us as a seller. We have offered to ship a replacement once the case if filed but you only requested a refund. ”

2016-11-10

Amazing place!!!

" They have the nicest product out there for the cheapest price, I would recommend this place to everyone!! "

This review was modified by Lech151 on November 10 2016 08:29:13 PM

2016-10-28

Great Company, Great & Knowledgeable Staff

"I have bought from Creative Audio several times now, with the help of James. James has been on point with every question I have asked him, and has led me in the right direction with every audio purchase I have made. I will absolutely do business with James and Creative Audio in the future, and will recommend everyone I know to them. It is rare to find such great customer service along with great prices together in one place. James is definitely an asset to Creative Audio, and has taken good care of me as a customer. After my last purchase, I felt compelled to leave a review, so others out there may know. Thank you James & Creative Audio being part of my awesome boat & car audio builds!"

This review was modified by brianp14 on October 28 2016 11:39:50 AM

2016-09-16

Quick shipping and product works like a dream

"Very satisfied, would recommend to friends. "

2016-09-02

"For the price I love it it's running 4 6.5 DD Audio Vo's, 2 DD Audio bullet tweeters, and DD Audio VO 8 in Full range woofers. It brought my system to life on my 2009 Harley Davidson Road Glide CVO "

2016-08-15

One of the Best

"I had an older set of subs that I had bought. Decided to buy a new set of matching subs from Creative Audio. When the Subs arrived they were a different series and did not match. After contacting Creative Audio the sent me out a shipping label for the old subs and are going tontrade me the older models for the newer models so I have a complete matching set. This company is far above any other stereo shop when it comes to Customer Service. These guys now have a customer for life, and I will send anyone anyeveryone I run into needing car audio equipment."

This review was modified by Outlaw-525 on August 15 2016 03:23:36 PM

2016-08-15

Wrong product

"Received a Wetsounds HTX 6 amplifier instead of a HT-6 to match amplifier already had that went bad. Dealer put it in anyway as it was a comparable product"

2016-08-14

"Great sound, very pleased"

2016-08-02

Great quality speakers made really good,solid fast shipping got themIn 3 days very happy camper ,love these speakers!

"Love these speakers ! Awesome! Product

2016-08-01

Exactly what I asked for

"I got the products I wanted at the time I wanted them. I think that's what we all want."

Share Creative Audio's store rating

Creative Audio is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Creative Audio is a merchant member
Creative Audio participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,606 merchant members.