Stores > Creative Audio

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

2016-01-19

Next day delivery unexpected? Quite possible..

"Customer service and delivery was excellent! Very pleased and will shop again.."

2016-01-17

Great service!

"Ordered online at night and my order was ready for pickup the next morning. Got to the store and the guys there were friendly and helpful. Even gave me some extra speaker wire so I could finish my installation. I'll definitely be back when I need something."

2016-01-02

"Very easy to work with, confirmed my order and set up time for installation. Quick easy very polite."

2016-01-02

"Got here very fast!!! I love the jl audio subwoofers I ordered!!!!! They sound amazing! !!!

2015-12-24

"Very quick with my order!! Thank you so much!"

2015-12-18

"Expert install...quick and easy."

This review was modified by ipod1 on December 18 2015 03:48:14 PM

2015-12-08

"I found Creative Audio through a quick Google search for a particular speaker I was looking for. Once I found my way to their website, I found it to be very well laid out. The tabs were easy to find and everything seemed to be well organized. The descriptions of the products were clear and understandable. The information made me comfortable when deciding to purchase the speakers and the price was very competitive. Over all I was very satisfied with my online shopping experience at Creative Audio. Once I purchased the speakers, I received a prompt e-mail confirming my online order. This e-mail only continued to build comfort in purchasing through Creative Audio as I always like to know that my order has been received. Shortly after receiving the order confirmation e-mail (the next day), I received an e-mail stating that my speakers had been shipped. Included in this second e-mail was the tracking number for my order so I was able to track the package and its progress all the way until it finally arrived at my house. When the package arrived it was very well packed and protected. Upon inspecting the product, I was satisfied that I had received exactly what I had anticipated and in just the condition and quality I had hoped for. Creative Audio did a wonderful job and I would certainly use them again when I look to purchase my next piece of audio equipment. A big thank you to all of the Creative Audio staff for their efforts and what they do on a daily basis! I appreciate you guys!"

2015-12-04

"Very impressed with how quickly I received my package. Everything is wonderful and appreciate the fast response time. Would definitely recommend Creative Audio and definitely will be placing more orders in the future. "

2015-11-25

"Very knowledgeable. Had a few questions that would require some degree of knowledge and they performed well. My phone call was answered by a professional, not a call center across the world."

2015-11-12

"I'm having my third remote start installed in my new truck & getting one for my son's truck. All have been purchased from the Joplin, MO store. I have always received fast & courtious service. They stand behind their products & service. The staff is knowledgable & very friendly. You won't find a better bunch of guys or better service, anywhere. I would highly recommend this store to anyone."

This review was modified by FannyD on November 16 2015 04:00:01 PM

2015-10-24

"Awesome customer service, and timely delivery. Great Experience! "

2015-10-09

"Nice people friendly atmosphere and they carry some of my favorite products from, Focal, JL Audio, Alpine, and more! "

2015-08-12

"plesant experience an very helpfull ..thanks.
i have to bring the very good quality of products.

2015-07-24

"Very happy with the experience we had with Creative Audio. They were professional, prompt, helful, and accommodating. They answered all our questions and took care of our concerns. Would definitely do business with them again in the future."

2015-07-23

"Very quick receiving product, and easy to track shipping. "

Share Creative Audio's store rating

Creative Audio is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Creative Audio is a merchant member
Creative Audio participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,635 merchant members.