Stores > Creative Audio

Customer service: Rating 8.89/10 8.89/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
2017-01-12

BEST AUDIO EQUIPTMENT WITH THE BEST PRICE

"Love this place. Great deals on audio. Excellent customer service. Thanks"

This review was modified by frankie999 on January 17 2017 12:00:25 AM

2017-01-11

BOOM BOOM goes the JL SUB

"Hello All, I must share the quality and integrity of Creative Audio. I ordered a sub woofer for my Tundra and was presently surprised when I opened the delivery box to find my order had been upgraded to the newer model JL sub at the same cost as the one I ordered. Instead of notifying me regarding the unavailability of the sub I ordered and offering to refund the money I spent or upgrading to the one they sent plus the additional cost they chose to upgrade and ship at no additional cost. I will be purchasing from Creative Audio as they are now my online go to eStore. Buy with confidence from Creative Audio as they are a stand up eStore who will go the extra mile to insure that the customer is always first. Regards, Randy Contreras "

This review was modified by blkice on January 13 2017 06:45:02 AM

2017-01-09

Simply Amazing!

"I'm not from Missouri, only up here working for a couple days. Stopped in and told them what I drove and what I'm looking for. Boom! They had exactly what I wanted at the best price I've found! Very knowledgeable, professional, and very pleasant guts to deal with! I would highly recommend them to everyone!"

This review was modified by ClayPeery on January 09 2017 04:15:15 PM

2017-01-07

"Awesome Customer Service! They went above and beyond; I will be coming to these guys in te future fir my JL Audio needs."

2016-12-21

Fantastically great

"All of the employees at this location were great. Everyone knew the products and were very efficient in the 2 installs i had. Will recommend them to frwinds and coworkers. I have other products in mind and will be coming to this store for purchases and installation. "

This review was modified by Steve504 on December 21 2016 06:52:14 AM

2016-12-20

Awesome

"Thank you!! Super satisfied ! Will do business again!"

2016-12-16

Awesome

"Great prices and quick shipping!"

2016-12-16

Needed it quick got it quick

"Needed a sub replaced and got a great deal "

2016-12-15

Great Service!

"Great quality service and fantastic price on my JL audio W7! Delivered a lot faster than i expected. Customer service is A1! I will be a repeating customer. "

2016-12-12

First Class

"I had a very pleasant experience with the staff at Creative Audio. They were very helpful answering questions reguarding my purchase. I will do business with them again, without hesitation!"

This review was modified by hathatteras on December 12 2016 03:26:57 PM

2016-12-10

Great service.

"Good quality equipment. Good service. Very timely shipping."

2016-12-08

Super Fast!!

"it was definitely delivered in a timely manner, the way they packaged the item and how they made sure they were protected definitely caught my eye on how good it was! Overall an excellent experience from them, i plan on ordering again in the future. "

2016-12-07

Awesome

"Seller communication is on point. Customer service is A+. Shipping was fast. Creative Audio answered all my questions and helped me pick the best setup for my boat. Thanks guys. Will be doing all my audio purchases through them. "

This review was modified by msmith0322 on December 07 2016 08:45:23 AM

2016-12-05

JL audio 8" subwoofer

"I live in the Virgins Islands and I can say that shipping was fast, great customer service and updates on yr package after u purchase, as an installer and with Xmas approaching, I would give um 100 stars, grear service!!!"

2016-12-04

"Staff was very accommodating when I had issues with placing my order and the product shipped in less than 4 days! VERY impressed."

Share Creative Audio's store rating

Creative Audio is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Creative Audio is a merchant member
Creative Audio participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,443 merchant members.