Stores > CreationWatches.com

Customer service: Rating 9.49/10 9.49/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.65/10 8.65/10

2016-12-05

Great!

"4 business days to get my parcel delivered to France!
Watches look great!
Thanks guys!

2016-12-05

Great transaction

"Pricing and delivery wise all was perfect. Will be shopping from creation watches for sure in the future. "

This review was modified by stzagos on December 05 2016 01:07:06 AM

2016-12-03

Professional reseller

"Very good first experience, the watch was delivered very quickly and in good condition !
Go there with your eyes closed :D

This review was modified by ToPzJ on December 03 2016 03:50:04 PM

2016-12-03

So happy !!

"I am so satisfied with my purchase the watch is beautiful and the shipment was so fast ! 7 days for France !!
Thank you watch creation !!!

2016-11-28

As fast as you order

"I received my order sooner than I had expected!!! I made my order on Tuesday
evening and o Friday the watch was on my wirst. It was my second purchase
from you and I'm very pleased with both of the watches that the service you
offer. This time I was also able to pay customs fees directly online before
receiving the goods.

This review was modified by roncallo.carlo on November 28 2016 11:32:40 AM

2016-11-14

Ridiculously fast, excellent pricing

"Best price I could find for the watch I wanted and the thing arrived quicker from overseas than it would have through the local postal service. Efficiently and safely packed. Will use again. "

This review was modified by Sting-ray on November 14 2016 12:46:11 PM

2016-10-31

Excellent and rapid delivery

"I ordered my watch on Wednesday. On Friday it arrived at DHL Service Point in Sweden properly packed and everything included. Throughout the shipment I was updated with current status for the package. I highly recommend buying from Creation Watches and I will do it again. Decent prices and a wide selection makes it my preferred supplier. Easy and trustworthy payment also.
Anders M, Sweden

This review was modified by SuperSwede on October 31 2016 01:30:25 AM

2016-10-29

EXCELLENT

"Excellent experience. Good customer service. Fast shipping. Will use again."

This review was modified by osmans on October 29 2016 10:09:30 AM

2016-10-25

Quick response, fast delivery, good price!

"I’m very happy with the watch and the service. Super-fast delivery from across the world. It was ordered on a Tuesday night and was at my local pickup point on Friday same week. I’ll be ordering more watches soon!"

This review was modified by nikolaj_s on October 25 2016 07:51:11 AM

2016-10-24

Excellent Service

"Creation watches are one of the few sellers that promptly ship to India. I've been looking all over to find a decently priced Sea Urchin. All the sellers in India were selling this at three times the price I got from creation watches.

Thank you for the great price, prompt shipping and tracking. I'm very happy with my purchase.

Best Regards
MOIN.

This review was modified by MOINUDDIN on October 24 2016 09:57:30 AM

4 Thumbs Up!

"I have ordered watches from creation watches twice and can honestly say i was more than pleased and satisfied on both occasions. The orders were shipped right away and arrived quickly and in perfect condition just as stated on the site. The first time I ordered was a friday and had the watch on monday. The second time i made a last minute change to my order and it was handled quickly and easily and i had the watch in a couple days. I will always come here first when im looking to buy a watch. "

This review was modified by JoeG427 on October 22 2016 04:37:09 PM

Excellent

"I had a very good shopping experience : the parcel was delivered very quickly and the watch is fine !"

This review was modified by RRjj57 on October 22 2016 07:38:42 AM

SEIKO DREAM

"My order was the first I did in creation watches .My shopping experience with you is very good.The watch is great and you conducted the sale very professionally. Be sure that I will suggest your shop to all my friends!Thanks again."

2016-10-15

Wonderful watch and perfect purchase with creationwatches

"Hello i am really happy with my purchase with creationwatches. I received my orientstar very quickly and most of all the watch is wonderfull and with the best price.
I understand why creationwatches is son famous on french forum and for my next purchases i am sure to go back to you !

Bonjour c est réellement une très bonne expérience d achat que j ai eu en prenant mon orientstar rétrograde chez creationwatches. La montre a été livree très rapidement, elle est 100% originale et magnifique. Je comprends pourquoi votre site bénéficie d une aussi bonne réputation sur les forums français. Pour mes prochains achats je repasserai par vous !

Merci !

This review was modified by plouxi on October 15 2016 12:24:41 AM

2016-10-08

Customer for life

"Do I need to say more? :) quality, service, price....all perfect."

Share CreationWatches.com's store rating

CreationWatches.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CreationWatches.com is a merchant member
CreationWatches.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,455 merchant members.