• Contact: contact@creationwatches.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.82/10 9.82/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.68/10 9.68/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.69/10 9.69/10

"The speed of delivery was most surprising, ordered 20th July
delivered into my UK address 25th July......amazing!

"Very good shop, very nice watches, very fast shipping again, very good service and very good prices. I will buy more next time.

Best regards,
Roger Dürkoop, Bremerhaven,Germany

"Your service was really good! I am very happy with my new watch, the price was low and the quality of the watch was truely amazing. If I ever would buy another watch, it would be without doubt from your shop. I will recommend this shop to my friends, seriously!"

"Hello,
Watch received so fast !
Very nice model as expected, very good price compared to France
I recommend your website.
And txs for the fact that I didn't have to pay any additional VAT nor shipment !
B Regards
PhD

"I was looking for a watch with a certain level of standing. Then, I stopped myself on a Seiko one. However, it was quite expensive when I first look for it in my local stores, even on traditional web stores. Once, I discovered CreationWatches.com with incredible low prices. I was a bit afraid by buying on an unknown website, with shipping from Singapore. However, customer’s comments were good and the website looks serious. Then, I decided to buy on it. I followed a bit anxiously the delivery. But, both DHL delivery and the quality of the good was very perfect. Then, this buy is definitely a good one. And I am delighted to have discovered this website for my future watches."

"Excellent products, good price, very good communication and delivery times...this is perfect, don't change anything!"

"I can't think of any problems. Watch came as described, quickly, cheaply. You can't ask for anything more! This is the best kind of customer care. Thank you! I'll be using and recommending CW in the future."

"Commande reçue en 5 jours, c'est super rapide sachant que ça part de Singapour! J'ai acheté cette Seiko 5 sport SNZG15J1 l'a trouvant simple et belle, et je voulais une automatique! marre des piles! Et bien je ne suis pas déçu au regard de la beauté et la qualité de la montre! Elle sera bientôt habillée d'un bracelet en cuir marron et sera d'autant plus belle! Merci CreationWatches pour votre sérieux de la prise de commande jusqu'à la livraison!"

"Best ever, period. Bought 3 Seiko monsters so far, gonna order my 4th today or tomorrow, Very friendly and fast reply from customer service, genuine watches, lowest price and ultrafast shipping... one happy returning customer!"

"Full professionalism, excellent service.
Thank you.

"Excellent seller: Very fast shipping (4 days international), perfect condition. Thank You very match for a nice watch. It`s a highly recommended seller with very Good communication ........... "

"Quick delivery, correct prices, no issues with the order. Recommended !"

"My order arrived in mint condition. Cuddos for the packaging, fast delivery and overall service. You have just won a new and happy customer! Best regards!"

"CreationWatches.com is a company with very attractive prices, fast and efficient.
Careful and fast packaging.
Product according to the order and working perfectly.
Well done !

Didier, a satisfied French customer.

"Was a pleasure to order from CreationWatches. The service (DHL Express) and price was outstanding, I'll be back for shopping and recommend to anyone - Eduard"

CreationWatches.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CreationWatches.com is a merchant member
CreationWatches.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,879 merchant members.