Stores > CreationWatches.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.59/10 9.59/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.85/10 9.85/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.61/10 9.61/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review CreationWatches.com by clicking a star below.
2017-09-09

Impressive

"Impressive service, fast delivery and product received in very good condition "

2017-09-09

Pleased by recieve my brandnew watch

"I have receive my Seiko watch in 5 days so that is a very good result! The watch came in a good package and is received in good shape.
So I am very satisfy about this transaction!
A minor point was the duty to pay Tax by receiving the watch.... Overall I paid € 61,46 more than was espextict. Perhaps it is possible to warn buyers for this.

With Regards,
Herman

2017-08-30

Stay away, horrible customer support

"Watches are good but support is a nightmare. They don't even understand basic English, they are simply doing a copy and paste in every mail. Its like a bot ansewering mails rather a human, its the same reply for every mail.

1. First purchase. They kept the DHL shipping invoice amount wrong, it was much higher value due to their typo due to which I had to pay the same amount I paid for the Seiko as custom duties. They never even apologized, it seems they never understood a word I mentioned in the mail. They gave 4% discount but that was nothing when compared to the amount I paid.
2. I thought the first one was a genuine mistake and ordered again. Now comes the worst nightmare. They kept the wrong product description (Measurement device from Japan) and I had issues with customs clearance. They wanted to open the package citing wrong description. The customer support person (Vanya) seems not to understand a word of English.

Please stay away from Creationwatches. I know that their watches are priced very competitively but their customer support is pathetic. So if there is a problem, then you only need to sort it.

2017-08-27

Outstanding service !

"I ordered my watch on Sunday afternoon and received it in France less than 3 days later ! Great price, lightning fast delivery and lots of choice, I sure will order again from Creationwatches !"

2017-08-19

Not just best price on the market

"I am not going to write about obvious - great prices offered by guys from Creation Watches. The thing that surprised me the most was the overall expierience. Shipping is lightning fast, and they do really care about buyers expierience and follow up on delivered orders to make sure everything went as expected. Only one more thing to add, is that despite very reasonable price it is the go to place if you want watch that is otherwise difficult to obtain in your market. In my case it was the classic and wonderful Seiko SKX009 j series. "

2017-08-19

PERFECT!

"This was my first buying and all was perfect. Good information, timely shipping, nice packaging. I'm very satisfied"

2017-08-18

Very very good first experience with CreationWatches.com

"First I made a mistake when choosing delivery method : I asked for a correction and CreationWatches made it immediatly. Communication was absolutly perfect.
Thank you so much for the item, received very quickly (Singapore to France in less than 3 working days !).
Watch in its original Seiko Box + SEIKO user Guide + Worldwide Seiko Guarantee.
Credit card Payment effective the day I received my order.
Everything had been fine and I'm sure I'll order with CreationWatches another time.

2017-08-14

i trust creationwatches.com

"The response of creationwatches was fast and the description of the products accurate, both times i put an order. A reliable seller."

2017-08-12

Great experience

"Great experience , hassle free and fast delivery. Will purchase again in future."

2017-08-05

Great watches, great prices and fast delivery

"Except for a delivery delay by DHL, this was a very pleasant shopping experience on all levels! Highly recommended!"

2017-08-01

Great deals

"I got a piece I had been hunting for a while, caught it at a good price and it was delivered super quick to my house without any fuss. "

2017-07-29

Good prices but terrible warranty service

"Good selection and prices but terrible customer service. My watch failed within warranty period and creation told me to take it to the local service centre. I could not do this as the watch was not covered by manufacturer warranty, but by creation. Had to argue this point repeatedly despite it clearly being stated on the Creation website. When they finally agreed to a repair under warranty, the fault was not rectified. After sending it twice it is now worse. They have now said to either send it again (no way!) or they will send me the movement and I can sort out repair, but will only about refund 50% of the cost of repair!!! Will never by again from them."

2017-07-26

Speedy service

"A fine range of watches to choose from, simple ordering procedure and an amazing delivery service as was promised. My watches arrived safely and securely packaged and are brilliant."

2017-07-25

Top class store

"My skx009j was of amazing quality. The Shipping was fast to USA. Got here in the Midwest on Monday, ordered on wed. I didn't have to deal with support, because watch was perfect! Payment was easy with PayPal."

2017-07-22

Great experience purchasing a Seiko skx 0013

"I ordered a Seiko skx 0013 from creation watches a few days ago and I must say I'm very pleased with my experience. Very good customer service, fast delivery ( I ordered from France) and good packaging so the watches doesn't get hurt. If I need another watch and if creation watches sells it I won't think twice about it !"

Share CreationWatches.com's store rating

CreationWatches.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CreationWatches.com is a merchant member
CreationWatches.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,434 merchant members.