• CreationWatches CreationWatches.com Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.54/10 8.54/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.07/10 9.07/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.42/10 8.42/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.45/10 6.45/10

"ich habe eine sehr schöne uhr bestellt. die lieferung erfolgte sehr schnell, die qualität war top. super verpackt und sehr kompetenter und schneller kontakt. ich kann diese firma sehr empfehlen!
this firm is top! very fast , good quality in original, best contact.

"I'm very satisfied with your service. Very fast delivery and a good price. I might buy another watch someday."

"Extremely happy with my watch. Took it to my local jeweler to have the bracelet adjusted and he really liked it as well.

"I received the watch today and everything went very smoothly. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Creation Watches or make another purchase with Creation. A flawless experience."

"Shopping was a breeze. Price of watch is unbeatable plus the cost of shipment is unbelievably low and the 2-year international warranty is terrific. Very reliable online watch retailer. Will shop from you again."

"I was happy with the purchase. The price was competitive and delivery was fast. Item received on good condition. Highly recommended. "

"Mad as hell!!! Bought watch for my son in June 2014; it stopped, started, and eventually stopped so returned it in October for warranty work. February and still no word as to when the watch will be fixed. Are they hoping I will give up asking??"

modified review Rep reply posted Feb-25-2015

jason1428, CreationWatches.com rep has responded

“We are really sorry for the inconvenience, repairs can take longer if it is complicated and parts are required. It is also due to the fact that sometimes parts need to be ordered from Japan and if there is shortage of parts we have to wait for the next production cycle and this appears to be the case here. We have asked to repair center to speed it up. Thanks for your understanding.”

"I am very happy. Good pricing, excellent delivery time and a great watch."

"Thank you very much for all.Best products very fast shipping. I received my watch 3 days to Greece without custom taxes.Best shop i will prefer you again.Thanks!!!!"

"Hello!
I'm very happy with your service.
The order arrived in excelent conditions, and it was fast, from singapore to Lisbon in just 4 workdays.
For me your service is just as good as going to a normal shop, with the advantage of having excelent prices.
So thank you very much!
I will buy again

"Thank you for a lovely watch and good service"

"Thank you for your follow up.
The watch arrived in very good time and in prefect working order.
A great watch, at a great price and a fantastically fast delivery time.

"Really poor service and the staff is not reliable."

modified review Rep reply posted Feb-25-2015

jason1428, CreationWatches.com rep has responded

“Apologies but we had to cross check the order since your card issuing country and shipping address is different because of which order is delayed. We do this to ensure that the owner of the credit card has placed the order. We apologize for the inconvenience but we have your best interest in mind. The order was subsequently shipped and delivered.”

"Very happy with buying from Creation Watches! The watch arrived 5 days from Singapore to country Australia which is great. It's in perfect condition and seems to be operating well! Will definitely shop with them again!"

"I received it in order. Your team very professional. Thanks"

Share CreationWatches.com's store rating

CreationWatches.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CreationWatches.com is a merchant member
CreationWatches.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,883 merchant members.