Stores > CreationWatches.com

Customer service: Rating 9.62/10 9.62/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.22/10 9.22/10

2016-05-18

Fast delivery, good price

"Got the order delivered as promised. Item was packed well and is working fine.
With international warranty and fast free DHL delivery, it's really good service.

This review was modified by Bsbalu on May 18 2016 04:35:23 PM

2016-05-18

good prices and the fastest shipping ever!

"Good customer service, good prices and extremely fast shipping, 100% recommended!"

This review was modified by s.a.a.d.f on May 18 2016 12:28:08 AM

2016-05-13

Great range of watches that are otherwise hard to get in UK; quick delivery, excellent service

"I must admit I was initially cautious given that most of the watches I'd been looking at were being shipped from the Far East, rather than the UK. But, as is often the case with Seiko, the model of Seiko 5 I was after wasn't readily available in the UK anyway. Given the low price it seemed worthwhile to at least take a chance on Creationwatches.

Honestly, I've been really impressed. The site isn't the prettiest in the world, but buying the watch couldn't have been simpler, and they have a seriously impressive range of models - again, not all of which would otherwise be easy to acquire directly here in the UK. I appreciated the fact that they offer different payment methods. I didn't have a card to hand so the fact that I was able to pay with Paypal was helpful.

Communication was excellent. They used DHL to ship, who are obviously very reputable, and provided a tracking link. It's amazing that you can order a watch shipping from Singapore, and have it arrive in the UK only two days later (I ordered on a Tuesday, it arrived on the Thursday). Genuinely brilliant.

The watch itself is also excellent, especially given the low price. Seiko 5s obviously have a great reputation, and justifiably so. For me the watch is simple, stylish, robust, and keeps great time. It's obviously not up to COSC standards, but that wasn't what I wanted (and certainly not what I paid for) - I wanted a nice, simple, reliable mechanical watch with a day/date feature, and reasonable water resistance, which is exactly what I got.

I will definitely purchase from CreationWatches again, and would recommend them to others. Very impressed.

This review was modified by bartread on May 13 2016 08:45:14 AM

Tout simplement parfait...

"Je suis vraiment content d'avoir acheté une montre Orient sur le site CréationWatches...
La montre est d'un rapport qualité/prix excellent. Belle finition, calibre automatique simple et fiable. La taille est parfaite pour mon poignet et elle est très lisible.
Orient est une marque rare en Europe.
Expédition et réception depuis Singapour en 4 jours !!!
Merci pour votre qualité se service.

Very happy buyer from Creationwatches

"Once again I'm a very happy buyer and will certainly buy from Creationwatches again.

Not only are the prices very good, but especially your excellent customer service and free and super fast shipping will certainly make me recommend Creationwatches to everyone.

This review was modified by gomssalves on May 13 2016 02:22:34 AM

2016-05-10

Buena compa

"La compra ha sido perfecta, recibí el relejo en perfecto estado y en la fecha prevista por DHL, esta tal y como se ve en las fotos, es de tamaño pequeño ideal para muñecas finas, no tuve que pagar tasas de aduanas k era lo ke temía.
Volveré a comprar varios relojes de esta página.

This review was modified by sana04 on May 10 2016 12:46:15 PM

2016-05-10

Un site de confiance, des montres d'exceptions

"Une livraison incroyablement rapide en 3 jours et un produit en excellente état fidèle à celui que j'avais commandé. Tout ça donne envie de craquer pour l'achat d'une nouvelle montre."

This review was modified by Lerou on May 10 2016 03:46:46 AM

2016-05-04

A happy customer - again

"This is the 2nd time I've ordered from Creation and it is the 2nd time I've paid the best price around and received the watch just a couple of days after ordering despite it coming from overseas.

Received good communication so you know when the watch will arrive and can even track its progress. Both watches were well packaged and arrived in perfect condition.

Definitely recommend Creation Watches and no doubt I'll be back for another watch soon,

This review was modified by OneStevieBoy75 on May 04 2016 02:44:43 AM

2016-05-04

Great watch and trustworthy seller.

"Seiko watch exactly as described and excellent shipping tracking from Singapore to Scotland from DHL in 5 days over a bank holiday weekend . I would recommend creation watches without hesitation and will be using their service again.Seiko box but probably not the exact correct one but this doesnt bother me."

This review was modified by Esim921 on May 04 2016 04:16:44 AM

2016-04-27

Customer deception, watches without boxes.

"I ordered two Casio watches.
They were going to be given as presents, so I asked them if they come in a box. They replied that the watches come in original Casio boxes.
Unfortunately, both watches arrived inside a single plain postal carton box and they were thrown in it only wrapped in cheap plastic bags.

I contacted them to complain because I couldn't give the watches as presents and they replied that their provider doesn't supply boxes for these watches.
In another email they said "Under 75 USD watches, we do not send boxes".
Not only this was not written anywhere in the products webpage, they had gone further in deceiving me by assuring me via email that the watches will be in their Casio boxes.

I wrote reviews of the watches at the relative webpages of their website and mentioned the fact that the watches come without a box. CreationWatches deleted my reviews after a while.

They never explained why they lied saying the watches will be in their boxes or why they deleted the reviews.
They could at least do the simplest thing, say they are sorry. Or honor their customer service and send a couple of boxes after all the fuss.
But they never did either.

Very disappointing experience with them, pure liars and worst customer service ever.

2016-04-23

Buyer beware - Great site until you need to return

"We purchased a Citizen watch (JP1060) online that stated it was 47mm. The exact SAME watch with a different colored face (also on their site) was listed as 42mm. When we pointed this out via email, Vanya replied and was indignant and argued with us sending us a picture of the sizing, telling us we were wrong. (They included the crown which US standards do not).

So, in trying to return a watch that was NOT AS DESCRIBED, I am responsible for the original shipping (which was initially free) and return shipping to Singapore. Terrible customer service!

Buyer beware unless you are absolutely certain that you are keeping your timepiece!

This review was modified by kjordan0615 on April 27 2016 09:40:51 AM

2016-04-18

Definitely love this site

"Great service and really fast delivery, highly recommended!!!"

This review was modified by dex273 on April 18 2016 04:22:11 PM

2016-04-15

Excellent!

"Very satisfied about my order! It is the first time I bought in this site, and i'm sure to order again.
About the watches, I received what I was expecting. But I don't had the original box

This review was modified by jllourdessamy on April 15 2016 06:30:40 AM

2016-04-09

The perfect deal

"Perfect purchase and Fast delivery , you can follow the shipment from begging . The watch arrive me from Singapur in 3 days without taxes . For sure the next watch will buy with you.

This review was modified by Ehms67 on April 09 2016 07:04:14 AM

2016-04-09

Super fast shipping and excellent service

"I'm very happy with the service. The watch arrived in a few days, perfectly packaged and in mint condition.
The watch would not have arrived earlier had I ordered it from a domestic store.
The customer service feedback was also excellent.
I highly recommend CreationWatches!

This review was modified by betner on April 09 2016 03:28:35 AM

Share CreationWatches.com's store rating

CreationWatches.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CreationWatches.com is a merchant member
CreationWatches.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,591 merchant members.