• CreationWatches CreationWatches.com Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.64/10 9.64/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.39/10 9.39/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.49/10 8.49/10

2015-08-03

"Thanks for the good service, very pleased with the handling of the package / product. can only give you the best recommendation, have already recommended you to others. thanks for good service."

2015-08-02

"My shopping experience was just perfect in every aspect.
I am very satisfied, through the payment until the arrival of the product.
Definitely I would buy here again."

2015-08-01

"Iam Nguyen from Vietnam
Iam a watch lover in Vietnam and wanna find some new watch with reasonable price, good quality and i found Creationwatch, i buy a Seiko 5 in July 27 and received it in July 30, the watch exactly as they descript on their site, before i buy, i was worried about the quality but after they sent me the watch, that feeling disappear. I like the way they make the business and i will come back again. "

2015-07-31

"Very quick and speedy delivery would use them again "

2015-07-31

"As usual, very rapid delivery - I don't know how you do it. The price was right and the watch was well packed and arrived in perfect condition. Faultless service and value."

2015-07-31

"This deserves five stars without doubt. The price for this beauty is unbeatable.
Only four days and my package arrived ( Belgium).
Personaly i give another 5 stars for communication and support, this is what makes a customer happy."

2015-07-31

"Shopping with Creationwatches is a very pleasant experience. Delivery is super fast as promised. From Singapore to Slovakia in two days. Thank you."

2015-07-30

"I am really impressed for the good service and the fast delivery I had with my Orient. I ordered it on saturday 25th and I received it on monday 27th. The watch comes with its own box, manual and guarantee. I recommend this shop 100%. By the way, the watch is beautiful."

2015-07-30

"montre seiko a tres bon prix envoie rapide merci Creation Watche"

2015-07-29

"Perfect service super fast delivery real professionals. Great discounts and offers."

2015-07-29

"Second order and all perfect as usual. Will always buy from creationwatches.com. Best online website for watches. "

2015-07-29

"Very fast deal, everything was ok, watches are beatiful and REAL Citizen, no fake, really reccommend this shop. "

2015-07-29

"Superb experience. Outstanding delivery time - and the postage was free. Everything was as expected with the watches - complete with tags, paperwork and packaging. I shop online a lot, but this experience really did stand out, and I was really pleased and impressed. I will certainly buy from Creation Watches again, and have already recommended them to friends and family."

2015-07-29

"Thank you for sending me my new watch. I'm very impressed with the speed and the packaging it arrived to me in Virginia. I got a great price on it and the free two-day shipping sealed the deal for me. I'll make sure to check your website in the future when I'm planning to get another timepiece."

2015-07-28

"I recommend Creation Watches for their great products, professional service and an overall enjoyable buying experience. I will surely buy from them again. "

Share CreationWatches.com's store rating

CreationWatches.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CreationWatches.com is a merchant member
CreationWatches.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,715 merchant members.