Stores > CreationWatches.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.81/10 9.81/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.43/10 9.43/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
2017-01-14

Express delivery, responsive customer service and gorgeous product

"A product of quality, price very attractive, with an express delivery and a good customer service which helped me with my Order ( I did a mistake with my personal informations ). Very Secure, I am satisfied and will purchase again."

This review was modified by Zodiarkh on January 17 2017 12:02:44 AM

2017-01-14

I highly recommend CreationWatches

"Placed my order on wednesday and got the parcel on my hand friday. Great prices and great service. Could not be more pleased."

This review was modified by Nikustiina on January 17 2017 12:02:35 AM

2017-01-11

Great watch great price

"Thank you for the watch dispatch and received very quickly.

Excellent price and the quality of the watch is superb. Exactly as described.

Fabulous service and I would be more than happy to purchase from again and recommend to others.

This review was modified by Gwiiliams1 on January 13 2017 03:00:02 PM

2017-01-10

Seiko SKX013, second purchase from CW without any problems.

"Bought a Seiko SKX013K2 and is very pleased with the product and the customer service at CW. Everything in good order and fast reliable delivery from Singapore to Norway."

This review was modified by midwing on January 12 2017 02:30:02 PM

2017-01-10

Satisfeito

"Recebi o relógio pretendido - um Seiko- , em Portugal, oito dias depois da encomenda, em muito bom estado. Recomendo, pois, a loja CreationWatches, que mostrou ser de confiança.

A. Machado

This review was modified by antoniomachado on January 10 2017 10:06:26 AM

2017-01-09

First Purchase Experience

"Had a very pleasant experience with CreationWatches, As my very first online purchase of a watch i couldn't be happier with the result. Customer service was very helpful and professionally replied in every e-mail inquiry i made.

My watch arrived within 4 days of being shipped in perfectly new condition with all papers/documents.

Very satisfied and will buy again from them in the future.

2017-01-07

Quick and easy

"I got my product after 5 short days, it was very quick and the product are as expected of quality."

This review was modified by Kamelthefrenchy on January 07 2017 03:12:31 AM

2017-01-03

PERFECT !

"My shopping experience with CreationWatches was just PERFECT !

I received my order very quickly and the watch is very nice, high quality at a good price.

Thank you very mutch.

This review was modified by Sophie31 on January 03 2017 12:01:50 PM

2017-01-01

Very satisfied with my purchase

"The watch was delivered 2 days after the order (from Singapore to France !)
The Watch is very beautifull (more than the photographs !!).
Really satisfied.
I

Orient Automatic purchase review CreationWatches.com

"ok folks.
most unbiased, honest review from Canada.
Been looking for a classy watch for some time, so I pulled the triger on a purchase from Creation Watches. Not going to lie, I was sceptical at first but I said well it is not more than $150 so nothing to really lose. Price was good, placed the order on Wednesday evening.
Watch delivered to my door Friday! morning 10 am from Singapore to Canada by DHL express. Crazy!
the seller made sure that the value declared was below customs requirements so I paid no customs but only taxes ... so paid $150 for tbe watch and an additonal $25 for taxes. still happy.
Watch in original box, proper paperwork. Very satisifed. Watch working as per standard and looks very sharp.
Will I do business again? Absolutely.

This review was modified by zpop928 on December 26 2016 07:52:34 AM

2016-12-26

I doubt you'll find a better place to shop.

"I've shopped at CreationWatches 3 or 4 times during the last three years and it's been a pleasure each and every time. Their selection is excellent (with many temptations), their prices low, and the listed info is accurate, which matters a lot, not least when it comes to measurements. The check-out process is piece of cake, and the shipping is simply mindblowing. I mean, my last order reached me in London in just three days! I've had things shipped from a few hours north of London that took more than a week to arrive! I can only recommend shopping at CreationWatches. I doubt you'll find a better place."

This review was modified by Steelwrist1981 on December 26 2016 02:42:48 AM

2016-12-26

Good and original Watches for a nice price

"Thanks a lot for a nice Seiko SCC019P1 Watch (Pepsi Diver) and the quick delivery within 6 Days.
I am happy with this purchase and I will visit your shop for my next shopping trip.

2016-12-19

Christmas gift has arrived

"What a beautiful watch. Very fast shipping and very professional customer service. I definitely will order again."

This review was modified by atrejou on December 19 2016 01:13:29 AM

2016-12-18

Seiko 5 SRP747J1

" Great watch. Everything matches the description. Fast shipping and delivery. I recommend. Good luck in your business! Thank you!!!"

This review was modified by Nikolai.S on December 18 2016 07:43:22 PM

2016-12-17

Satisfait !!!!!

"Que dire de plus.... Les meilleurs prix du marché. Des montres authentiques. De quoi se faire plaisir, en acheter 3 au lieu de 2 prévues initialement...Car oui en plus il y a des promos et pour le coup sur un modèle qui était totalement à mon goût. 5 à 10% de discount supplémentaires, grâce au codes promo, ça aussi c est agréable. 3 montres commandées individuellement, successivement avec 3 passages en caisse check-out simplifié PayPal, mais ensuite bien traité car expédié en un seul colis... Commandé mercredi 14, reçu vendredi 16...Je suis satisfait. Skx009k2 un classique, ssb223p1une nouveauté qui n était disponible qu'en Belgique et au pays bas a 270Eur et ici 146Eur ;-)) et j ai craqué pour la snaf47p2 obtenue a 124 EUR. Merci Papa Noël ;-)

Share CreationWatches.com's store rating

CreationWatches.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CreationWatches.com is a merchant member
CreationWatches.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,446 merchant members.