Stores > CreationWatches.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.41/10 9.41/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.65/10 9.65/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.65/10 8.65/10

Quick response, fast delivery, good price!

"I’m very happy with the watch and the service. Super-fast delivery from across the world. It was ordered on a Tuesday night and was at my local pickup point on Friday same week. I’ll be ordering more watches soon!"

This review was modified by nikolaj_s on October 25 2016 07:51:11 AM

Excellent Service

"Creation watches are one of the few sellers that promptly ship to India. I've been looking all over to find a decently priced Sea Urchin. All the sellers in India were selling this at three times the price I got from creation watches.

Thank you for the great price, prompt shipping and tracking. I'm very happy with my purchase.

Best Regards

This review was modified by MOINUDDIN on October 24 2016 09:57:30 AM

4 Thumbs Up!

"I have ordered watches from creation watches twice and can honestly say i was more than pleased and satisfied on both occasions. The orders were shipped right away and arrived quickly and in perfect condition just as stated on the site. The first time I ordered was a friday and had the watch on monday. The second time i made a last minute change to my order and it was handled quickly and easily and i had the watch in a couple days. I will always come here first when im looking to buy a watch. "

This review was modified by JoeG427 on October 22 2016 04:37:09 PM

"I had a very good shopping experience : the parcel was delivered very quickly and the watch is fine !"

This review was modified by RRjj57 on October 22 2016 07:38:42 AM

"My order was the first I did in creation watches .My shopping experience with you is very good.The watch is great and you conducted the sale very professionally. Be sure that I will suggest your shop to all my friends!Thanks again."

Wonderful watch and perfect purchase with creationwatches

"Hello i am really happy with my purchase with creationwatches. I received my orientstar very quickly and most of all the watch is wonderfull and with the best price.
I understand why creationwatches is son famous on french forum and for my next purchases i am sure to go back to you !

Bonjour c est réellement une très bonne expérience d achat que j ai eu en prenant mon orientstar rétrograde chez creationwatches. La montre a été livree très rapidement, elle est 100% originale et magnifique. Je comprends pourquoi votre site bénéficie d une aussi bonne réputation sur les forums français. Pour mes prochains achats je repasserai par vous !

Merci !

This review was modified by plouxi on October 15 2016 12:24:41 AM

Customer for life

"Do I need to say more? :) quality, service, price....all perfect."

"Hi Creation Watches.
Everything is correct, I have on my wrist my Casio G Shock, it's beautiful. The shipping was extremely fast, I'm so happy. Thanks, I'll buy more watches on this amazing page.

This review was modified by Asasas0887 on October 04 2016 03:16:07 AM

Extremely great service

"The buying experience is great. Using DHL to deliver is the best option I can get. It's fast and convenience and tracking can be viewed online, which is great.

I will definitely come back to buy more from the site.

Top notch supplier

"Creation watches are a top notch business; they provide what the customer needs, prompt replies to enquiries, lowest prices and fast deliveries."

This review was modified by mitre on September 30 2016 04:16:30 PM

Great shop! I highly recommend it!

"The first time I made an order in this store. Watch sent very quickly. In Russia, they were delivered in 9 days. The parcel was well Packed. Watch is of excellent quality. I recommend everyone to this shop."

This review was modified by Radist62 on September 28 2016 01:36:15 PM

Good service, fast shipping and exelent price.

"Surely i´ll buy again. Arrived in 15 days, considering customs delays, it
was very fast. Very good service, very well packed. Congratulations

This review was modified by Dantastd on September 26 2016 09:18:48 PM

Great watches...Amazing Value

"The Stuhling watch I ordered is a beauty. I am very pleased. Not only have I received a quality time piece but it only took 2 days to arrive at my Australian address. The price was unbelievably great value. I will definitely shop at Creation Watches in the future and had no hesitation on passing their website details to family, friends and colleagues. Thank you."

This review was modified by Donnop on September 20 2016 05:05:42 AM

Great watch, great service!

"I must admit that I was a bit nervous to buy this top of the line expensive G-Shock watch, but after reading the positieve reviews I jumped in the deep and bought the Gulfmaster. And I am so happy I did, what a great watch! The watch was shipped from Asia to Amsterdam in 3 days, great service with track&trace from DHL, so I could see where the shipment was at all times.

I would definitely recommend this store to friends.

Speedy fast smooth service

"Overall I have been very impressed with the service from this company. I have ordered 5 separate times from then and always been impressed by their professionalism, prices and speed. I had an issues with one order where the watch was stolen in transit, completely not their fault of course and could happen to any company. After waiting 30 days for the courier companies report they gave a full refund. I don't think can ask for more from a company on the other side of the world.
I placed this order on 29th and received it 3 days later. That has to be a bloody record when dealing with Spanish couriers. Excellent

Share CreationWatches.com's store rating

CreationWatches.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CreationWatches.com is a merchant member
CreationWatches.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,631 merchant members.