• Contact: contact@creationwatches.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.39/10 9.39/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.55/10 9.55/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.61/10 8.61/10

"My first order with Creation Watches was very impressive.From order being shipped to delivery was only Three days to the UK.
I ordered a Superb Seiko Watch.The price and Polite Customer Service will ensure this won,t be my last purchase.
A very happy customer.
Mr T Lock.UK.

"Again FANTASTIC service ! This was the fifth watch I have ordered from Creation and I will certainly be ordering again. Every watch I have purchased has been superb, well wrapped and delivered super fast.

"Site serious! Upon ordering, verification of ownership of the credit card, perfect delivery (order placed on Wednesday evening and arrived on Monday afternoon). My Orient Disk ER02006A is superb and at a really decent price : in short, I recommend it!
Aurélien D.

"For the seller - my order 10093492 Disgusting work with buyers: it's been over a month since the order and the goods are never delivered. The seller doesn't answer all the letters that he sends. The track number that was provided by the seller, do not allows you to track the goods. On all claims the seller shall be responsible in the spirit of the Brothers Grimm: wait, we'll let you know. In General, a terrible store. I do not advise anyone here to buy"

"My son loves his watch. Thank you for making it so easy and being trustworthy. Much appreciated. :)"

"Never buy any watch from the CreationWatches.com. I bought one and found it had serious scratches on it. They also removed the S/N number on the warranty card. I tried to call them many times, but no one answered the calls. I also emailed them. Till now, I did not get any replies. How could this happen in USA? "

"Great transaction. Incredibly fast shipping. Would shop with them again without hesitation."

"I received the watch in good condition. The delivery was prompt (within 7 days). I was surprised that the delivery guy delivered the goods even on a Sunday."

"Whatever you do, do NOT buy a watch from this company their prices might be cheap but if anything goes wrong you are on your own.

This is their return policy - "All purchases from CreationWatches.Com are entitled to a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not happy with your purchase for any reason, you can return us your watch in its original condition without any defects within the first 30 days following your purchase. All shipping, handling and packaging costs will be charged to the buyer. Actual shipping costs to the buyer will be deducted from the final refund amount (So even if you did not pay for shipping i.e. opted for Free Shipping, the actual shipping cost will still be deducted from the refund amount)."

So you order a watch and it arrives faulty/broken - YOU pay to send it back, they then deduct their original shipping costs from your refund. YOU pay twice for the pleasure of having them send you a broken watch....

WHY ON EARTH WOULD ANYBODY DO THIS...THERE ARE BETTER WATCH SUPPLIERS OUT THERE. IT'S NOT WORTH THE RISK OF USING THIS BUSINESS

"All was perfect. Very fast shipment !!! Thank you!"

"I ordered a watch (Orient Symphony Automatic). The order process was easy and I paid it via PayPal. 5 days later the watch arrived (I live in Germany).
The watch was as expected, just great.
This was my first order at creationwatches and I am very satisfied and I can recommend creationwatches.

"Ha sido la primera vez que he comprado un reloj en vuestra página y todo ha ido estupendamente. Ha llegado en menos de una semana. La oferta, tras contrastar diversos precios por internet y en tienda era la mejor y se ajustaba a lo que decía. El reloj es el que había pedido y estoy encantado con él.
Simplemente excelente. Volveré a contar con esta web para buscar, una de mis pasiones, relojes.

"Top-shelf quality support, swift shipping and low price - it's hard to have all three in one place, but CreationWatches made it.
I'll come back here for sure.
best regards, Michal Steier

"I ordered a citizen watch on monday to tuesday night and received it on friday. 24 hr from the order I could follow it by DHL web tracking service, so peace of mind achieved since the first moment. Package was correct, guarantee signed, ad watch in perfect conditions, as expected. For me, a fast and pleasant shopping experience."

"As usually the shippement was very fast.
The Watch is perfect new well pack.
thank to creation Watch for the good service.

CreationWatches.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CreationWatches.com is a merchant member
CreationWatches.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,848 merchant members.