• CreationWatches CreationWatches.com Elite Status

Speed : 10/10
Selection of watches : 9/10
Website design : 8/10
Watch delivered : 10/10
Use these guys as a trusted service for high quality watches !!!

"Many thanks with your fabulous service and prices. I received both orders incredibly fast. I will definitely be ordering products again. Keep up the great business acumen. "

"Creation Watch does NOT stand behind their products. A recent purchase had a defective metal band that was constantly breaking. They claim that the warranty is only on the watch. What use is that if you can't wear the watch because the band is constantly breaking.
AVOID THIS MERCHANT

"This was my first experience of using CreationWatches.com but certainly won't be my last. From order to delivery, it took only 3 days for the watch to arrive. It is exactly as I expected and around 1/2 the price of a well known High Street store in the UK. Very easy shopping experience that I would recommend to others."

"I was surprised how quickly my new watch arrived after I placed an order. The price was reasonable compared with other web sites I researched and the customer service was definitely first class."

" I'm very pleased with the services, super fast delivered for Vietnamese, tax free and awesome discount, strongly recommend, the best online watch shop you could find. "

"Received the beautiful Seiko watch in perfect shape.
Very happy with the watch and super surprised and impressed by the fast delivery time. Recommended!

"I am very pleased with the service received delivery was very prompt and the watch is perfect."

"I am very pleased with my experience of buying watches from Creationwatches.com
The watches were delivered quick and the order was very carefully packaged.
Free shipping with DHL made the fuss with taxes and customs easy. I will
definitely consider ordering from creationwatches again.

"Great vendor. Have recommended them to friends and family. From order to 'in my hands' half way round the world in 5 days! Genuine product with box, tags, books and good price for watch and courier. Have used Creation before and will certainly be buying from again soon! "

"Just received my new Seiko Prospex Kinetic GMT Diver Watch SUN023P1, which I have bought from CreationWatches. It is beautiful and an absolute joy to wear! Excellent service, best price and fast shipping! thank you CreationWatches! :D"

"Absolutely fantastic, really flawless service. Quick to reply to emails, really fast delivery and great prices! I'm ordering again immediately."

"Thanks for delivering my order within days of purchase. I was really happy with how GOOD THE PRICE was compared to the rest and how quickly it came. Keep up the GOOD SERVICE! 5 Stars!"

"Super site ! Je recommanderais certainement dès que j'aurais à nouveau besoin d'une montre ! It's really a good and safe website even for the french customers ! "

"Their service could not be improved upon in my honest opinion. I search for my next watch. Thank you all at CreationWatches."

Share CreationWatches.com's store rating

CreationWatches.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CreationWatches.com is a merchant member
CreationWatches.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,859 merchant members.