• CreationWatches CreationWatches.com Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.98/10 8.98/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.49/10 9.49/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.01/10 9.01/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.76/10 7.76/10

"My shopping experience was great . The shipping was very fast: I ordered the watch on friday morning and I received it on monday afternoom : only 4 day! The watch was perfect with warranty document and manuals.
Everything was perfect.

"Excellent Seller, Great Price and Very Fast Delivery"

"I placed my order and within 5 days which included a Bank holiday Monday here in England , I was wearing my new Seiko divers watch. Very pleased with both the watch and the very prompt delivery and service. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from Creation Watches again and would recommend them to anyone wishing to purchase a new watch. Thank you all at Creation Watches."

"This shopping experience was a great one. I wasn't expecting the watch to arrive so quick. Ordered on Wednesday evening and received on Friday afternoon and the watch was exactly what I was expecting. Great quality and excellent price. I'm allready thinking at my next purchase from you. I wish you all the best and keep all the watch lovers happy!"

"Amazing service received from start to finish!! ordered my watch one day - 2 days later it was in my hand with original box and paperwork. great communication, well packaged. I was worried about some reviews before buying but now I have experienced the service first hand I will happily recommend them on the service I personally received."

"A first class service. Delivery time to UK took only 3 days. My husband is absolutely thrilled with his watch. I will not hesitate in ordering from you again.

Many thanks.

I realized my first purchase on your website and I can tell you that I am pleasantly surprised.
Very satisfied with my purchase from you.

You are available for any information and this is a very good thing.

Very good customer service !!
Prices are resonable.

So I took the decision to order other watches.

"Dear Raul,

I received my Watch yesterday, many thanks
The speedy service I received from placing my order to taking delivery of my watch
was amazing. I would recommend Creation Watches without hesitation.

Kind Regards

Thomas Simm

"Seiko Black Monster, delivered sooner than expected, absolutely flawless."

"The best seller I dealt with on the web ! Only 3 days between my order and my receipt, perfect packaging, moderate price, immediate inform and answer to my questions , what else would I want ? I warmly recommend this dealer to anybody wanting the best conditions for any purchase !"

"The package was very well wrapped, with original citizen manual instructions and guarantee and showcase box. White foams are added to provide extra support. As I unwrap the package I was very pleased with the attention and care invested in packaging. The watch came in just as I expected, brand new, undamaged and original. Tracking system was well updated and very comfortable/easy to follow. Very satisfied.

Thanks again for excellent service, this is my second watch from CreationWatch.

"This is the second purchase from Creation Watches and the service was the normal high standard - a fantastic range of watches on offer together with helpful and friendly staff who are quick to respond to any query you may have. I purchased the watch on a Friday evening and Monday evening the DHL delivery driver was knocking on my door with the package. I struggle to get this level of service from my vendors within my own country so for a company thousands of miles away to deliver this level of service is nothing less that exceptional in my eyes. If you are concerned about buying goods from a vendor overseas (as I was) you will have absolutely no issues at all buying from Creation Watches -once again many thanks to Creation Watches team."

"Once more creation deliver......ordered Friday delivered Monday ...from the other side of the world. Superb service....... 8000 miles in 60 hours."

"Everything went very well and the watch I ordered is excellent. Shipping was fast and the package was delivered to my door.

I will definitely order from from here again.

"Excellent, efficient service. Ordered Monday night, delivered Thursday morning to the UK. Would definitely order from Creation Watches again. Watch is a cracker!"

Share CreationWatches.com's store rating

CreationWatches.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CreationWatches.com is a merchant member
CreationWatches.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,835 merchant members.