• CreationWatches CreationWatches.com Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.33/10 9.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.64/10 9.64/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.39/10 9.39/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.54/10 8.54/10

"Excellent communication, from point of order to delivery was able to track the progress, my second time of using Creation.
Easy to search and use website.
The best price I could find for the particular watch I wanted.
Very pleased with the watch, even better than the pictures showed.

"Great shopping with Creationwatches!
Love the Seiko 5 Sports Limited Edition Automatic. It's a verry beautifull Seiko watch.
Fast delivery and good contact with customer service. Recommended shop for watch fanatics!

"Great CS. The items were as described, packaged nicely and delivered very fast."

"Excellent Quality Watch - Very Clear Communication - Free & Extremely Quick DHL Delivery.
Buying from Creation Watches was, without any doubt, one of my best online shopping experiences. Highly recommended retailer - I will definately use again

"This was my first order with CreationWatches and i must say everything was excellent. I ordered watched at tuesday and at friday i got them. Also DHL express is good choice of transportation they were also very helpufull.

For sure in future i will check again CreationWatches if they have some nice watch for me.

Thank you very much for services. Very professional approach!!!

Regards
Ferdinand

"I would like to thank you for your professional and fast service. Everything
was at the highest level. If I planned next purchase I will definitely be
using your services.

Georgi Hristov

"Nice watch @ good price and a very professional service. Thanks Lot "

"Very happy with the purchase,absolutely great watch. 100% original and with 1 year international warranty. Will buy again!"

"Orient sun and moon Great watch great price amazing delivery 4 days !!!
Kept informed and followed it around the world !

would recommend and will be back for more

""Ordered on Friday delivered on Monday Morning in Paris. Watch is perfect. Fastest delivery i've ever had !""

"Excellent Watch provider. Very good price and quick shipping speed. I will be back in next shopping :)"

"excellent watch Seiko 5 SNZG17J1. i would definitely recommend this simple yet elegant watch to everyone. shipping,tracking and delivery through DHL Express was excellent, got it in 1week time. creation watches company is professional and i will definitely recommend them to fellow indians to buy watches from them."

"The watch was delivered on time in its original box.

Great watch excellent value for money.

"Poor customer service. My order included two watches which were dispatched separately. I was invoiced for both watches with the first shipment, and then again for one watch with the second shipment which means that I've been overcharged on import duties by $40. I realized the possibility of this happening after receiving the first shipment and looking at the invoice but my email query raising my concerns was ignored. Ironically, CreationWatches.com customer care keep inviting customers to contact them with problems and queries; but when put to the test they become unhelpful, evasive, and even rude in their responses. I will not be buying from them again and I'll advise any potential customers to stay away from them."

"Ordered on Friday delivered on Monday. Watch is perfect. Great service. Good saving."

Share CreationWatches.com's store rating

CreationWatches.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CreationWatches.com is a merchant member
CreationWatches.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,716 merchant members.