Stores > CreationWatches.com

Customer service: Rating 9.62/10 9.62/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.13/10 9.13/10

2016-06-23

Amazing prices and shipping

"Best price on the Internet for a hard to find Seiko, shipped from Singapore on a Friday arrived on Tuesday morning in New York!"

This review was modified by Jamesgu208 on June 23 2016 09:25:08 AM

2016-06-22

A Working mans's Monster

"I've been using my Seiko Orange Monster for months now and I can't help but smile when I think of the value. For 180 EUR I got a timepiece that's water resistant beyond my limits, rugged, well made and ridiculously brightly lumed. I have to cover the face if I take a powernap during the day, It's very bright.

This review was modified by Turbohaltia on June 22 2016 11:35:16 AM

2016-06-21

Seiko monster SRP313J

"I would like to thanks creationWatches Team for their great work and very quick support. I order my watch on Friday evening and the watch arrived at Lefkada, Greece in 4 days. Compliments also to DHL "

This review was modified by AndreasLefkada on June 21 2016 11:36:33 PM

Excellent Hamilton Watch Purchase

"Watch arrived quickly. Brand new as described, in all manufacturers packaging,. Very good price. Very pleased with purchase. Will certainly buy from Creation Watches again. Web pages are also good, with superb photographs of the watches. Difficult to resist buying more watches at these prices."

This review was modified by cargadgetman on June 16 2016 10:50:51 AM

2016-06-16

Super fast and nice price!

"I could have my watch after 36hours taht I ordered one, from Singapore to Korea safely.

My new Watch.

"Jag är väldigt nöjd med denna affär,från start till mål.Snabb leverans +mycket bra pris.
MVH .Bernt

2016-06-15

Very professional and time saving

"I've had a great experience of shopping with creationwatches.com.
My watch arrived on time even with the delay due to customs clearance. It took only five days to deliver from Singapore to Lithuania.
I am very satisfied with the watch I bought and the price. It came in perfect condition and it looks even better than the pictures online showed.
For sure I will recommend this site to my friends if they think of shopping for a watch.
Thank you very much!

This review was modified by Evgenijus on June 15 2016 11:31:00 PM

2016-06-15

Fast & Awesome

"I used creation watches after seeing their site recommended multiple times on a facebook watch group.

I ordered on a Monday and was wearing the watch on a thursday! From singapore to new zealand fast.

The watch is perfect and i'll be using the site again.

This review was modified by misterx76 on June 15 2016 09:34:29 PM

2016-06-10

My new favorite online watch store!

"It was a wonderful experience purchasing from Creationwatches.com!!! A very comprehensive selection of great watches and I found the watch I was looking for at a very competitive price. Very positive testimonials from other customers made me decide to buy from this store, and I did not regret it. Super-fast processing, and delivery was unbelievably quick! I received the watch I ordered in very good condition with all the authentic documents and paperwork. I will definitely be a repeat customer and highly recommend this store to other watch lovers like me! Thank you so much Creationwatches.com for the awesome buying experience!

L. Belen (New York)

This review was modified by mrlbelen on June 10 2016 06:01:16 AM

What a refreshing experience

"I still cannot believe how quickly Creation Watches managed to process my order and deliver the watch to me. It arrived literally within days. I have ordered many things from the UK that took longer to arrive. The communications were very good and the watch arrived packaged extremely well. What a great shopping experience all round.

I will definitely be using them again.

John Curley - UK

2016-06-10

CreationWatches - Creative Magic !

"Fast delivery, perfect and positive communication, the quality of the watches - this is my experience with this shop. I'm sure I'll shop here and I recommend it to everyone. 5 stars !!!"

This review was modified by O.Mara on June 10 2016 12:32:54 AM

2016-06-08

your friendly neighborhood

"perfect experience with creationwatches ; fast shipping , excellent packaging , great communication , attractive price
make you think you're living next town !

2016-06-01

Seiko SKX009

"This was my first order from Creation Watches. I’m very pleased with my watch and can’t believe how quickly it arrived to the UK. The watch arrived in perfect condition and I shall definitely
be buying more from you in the future.

This review was modified by Alan_Slater on June 01 2016 03:32:46 AM

2016-05-18

Fast delivery, good price

"Got the order delivered as promised. Item was packed well and is working fine.
With international warranty and fast free DHL delivery, it's really good service.

This review was modified by Bsbalu on May 18 2016 04:35:23 PM

2016-05-18

good prices and the fastest shipping ever!

"Good customer service, good prices and extremely fast shipping, 100% recommended!"

This review was modified by s.a.a.d.f on May 18 2016 12:28:08 AM

Share CreationWatches.com's store rating

CreationWatches.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CreationWatches.com is a merchant member
CreationWatches.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,566 merchant members.