Stores > CreationWatches.com

Customer service: Rating 9.33/10 9.33/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.44/10 8.44/10

2016-09-20

Great watches...Amazing Value

"The Stuhling watch I ordered is a beauty. I am very pleased. Not only have I received a quality time piece but it only took 2 days to arrive at my Australian address. The price was unbelievably great value. I will definitely shop at Creation Watches in the future and had no hesitation on passing their website details to family, friends and colleagues. Thank you."

This review was modified by Donnop on September 20 2016 05:05:42 AM

2016-09-04

Great watch, great service!

"I must admit that I was a bit nervous to buy this top of the line expensive G-Shock watch, but after reading the positieve reviews I jumped in the deep and bought the Gulfmaster. And I am so happy I did, what a great watch! The watch was shipped from Asia to Amsterdam in 3 days, great service with track&trace from DHL, so I could see where the shipment was at all times.

I would definitely recommend this store to friends.

Speedy fast smooth service

"Overall I have been very impressed with the service from this company. I have ordered 5 separate times from then and always been impressed by their professionalism, prices and speed. I had an issues with one order where the watch was stolen in transit, completely not their fault of course and could happen to any company. After waiting 30 days for the courier companies report they gave a full refund. I don't think can ask for more from a company on the other side of the world.
I placed this order on 29th and received it 3 days later. That has to be a bloody record when dealing with Spanish couriers. Excellent

Quick delivery! Good product

"Was looking for this Fossil Coachman for a while now when i discovered CreationWatches. At first a bit sceptical because they were way cheaper than shops from my country. But i checked reviews and stuff like that and started to get more convinced this would be the shop for me. Payment was super easy and quick with confirmation. Item was shipped 30th of august and 1 of september DHL knocked on my door. Very fast! I had to pay custom charges but CreationWatches is not to blame here u have to be a bit lucky with that."

This review was modified by Tirovia on September 03 2016 06:08:12 AM

2016-09-03

One of my best online shopping experiences!

"I had a really gratifying experience with CreationWatches. There is a enormous variety of products, the watch I bought was 30-40 euros cheaper than anywhere else - great value for money. Can't go without saying that the delivery is unbelievably fast (in my case, I didn't even have to pay VAT, or any other taxes)! I am already recommending this site to my (closest) friends! Thank you!...*****"

This review was modified by AngelaMRS on September 03 2016 03:17:14 AM

2016-09-02

Really satisfied

"It was a very good transaction.
I order on Saturday and receive my watch Wednesday
The watch is exactly that I hope.

This review was modified by pbutticker on September 02 2016 10:45:23 PM

2016-08-28

Fast, beautiful, and heavy!

"I ordered my SKA371P1 on a Monday and it arrived the next Thursday I was able to track its journey from Singapore via Leipzig and East Midlands Airport. I am so pleased with it and would not hesitate to recommend CreationWatches, the service was first class!"

This review was modified by PaulGwil on August 28 2016 04:39:44 AM

2016-08-27

Envio rápidisimo reloj genial

"El envió increíblemente rápido, en 3 días lo tenía en Casa. El reloj muy bonito y 100 euros mas barato que cualquier sitio. Repetiré sin duda"

2016-08-26

Great service, great prices!

"This was my first purchase from Creation Watches and I've been very pleased. The watch was hard to find but they had one, at a great price with free shipping, and I received it from Singapore via DHL in only about three days! What more can you ask for? "

This review was modified by dmilazzo on August 26 2016 09:59:43 PM

2016-08-26

Amazing Seiko SRP739J1

"First of all thank you for the excellent customer service. My Seiko watch came super fast via DHL in four days and in perfect condition. My tracking number was also e-mailed in less than 24 hours. I fully recommend any customer to purchase watches from Creative Watches. I will definately purchase again from your online store.
D.Fessas

This review was modified by DanaeFessas on August 26 2016 09:43:30 PM

2016-08-08

GREAT!

"GREAT SHOPPING EXPERIENCE! CREATIONWATCHES IS THE TOP!TOP!TOP!TOP!"

2016-08-05

excellent

"very satisfied with shipping delay and packaging quality, my watch arrived well protected.
I always received very fast answers to my questions.
not my first order and perhaps not the last :)

This review was modified by AlyaAtreides on August 05 2016 11:24:04 AM

2016-08-03

Très bon commerçant!

"Montre de très bonne qualité. Envoie très rapide et réception sans aucun problème.
Réponse aux mails très rapide.
Site à recommander.

2016-08-03

Right on time for the beach!

"Perfect experience.

Ultra fast delivery, good packaging, stamped guarantee in original box.

Its been spotted by EU customs but as always with DHL!

This review was modified by Gulux on August 03 2016 02:35:22 AM

2016-07-29

Satisfied for this transaction

"Hello,
The watch was received in 3 days, incredible!
In more the watch is really more beautiful in the truth .vraiment satisfied with my purchase.

Share CreationWatches.com's store rating

CreationWatches.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CreationWatches.com is a merchant member
CreationWatches.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,632 merchant members.