• CreationWatches CreationWatches.com Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.34/10 9.34/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.70/10 8.70/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.40/10 7.40/10

"I have received my order and I am very happy with your services. Fast delivery, watch impeccable, very happiness. I will recommend you without hesitation. See you soon for a next order.

"Very good delivery service. The watch arrived in good working order. I was a little disappoint the back of watch was not a screw back as describe in the features, but It was a good price."

"How would I rate my purchase from Creation Watches ? On a scale of 1 to 10 I would rate them an 11. They did a great job on every level from the time I placed the order until the time I received it. One key strength I would note id that I was never in the dark about what was going on with my order. They were proactive all the way in letting me know what was going on and when I would receive my purchase. Great job!!!!"

" Thanks a million for the order , well done
> Original , well packed , beautiful and really a good deal
> We re -order soon , no worries

"I am very happy with my purchase, the watch is fantastic and the shipment arrived very quickly and in good condition. Very good price too, would buy again."

"I am very happy with my purchase. From ordering to delivery, the service was fast. The watch came in new and good condition with its warranty card. The price was good too. Altogether, it was a wonderful experience shopping with CreationWatches. Thank you for the pleasant experience:)"

"This is not my first purchase from Creation watches again I found them to be very polite and professional, I ordered my watch on Friday and it was delivered on Monday, super fast service that can be tracked all the way.

Anyone looking to buy a watch should go to Creation watches where they will find superior service - thanks

"I received my order last night and am wearing one of the watches since then. I love both watches even though the Seiko is a little smaller than I expected. Anyhow, I'll just have to buy another watch to compensate :) I'm extremely satisfied with your service and if this is the standard you maintain then I'll definitely be a long term customer of yours. Thank you for the great service, keep up the good work."

"It has been now 10 weeks since I sent back my watch for repair. Any piece of news from them, this seller is to be avoided. I disadvise strongly, not professional of the whole.
I them sendings of messages and they answer always similar.like the message just under here.
Copy to stick of their previous one answers.
I believe that I shall never see my watch.

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-20-2015

jason1428, CreationWatches.com rep has responded

“We are really sorry for the inconvenience, repairs can take longer if it is complicated and parts are required. It is also due to the fact that sometimes parts need to be ordered from Japan and if there is shortage of parts we have to wait for the next production cycle and this appears to be the case here. We have asked to repair center to speed it up. Thanks for your understanding.”

"I found the website easy to navigate
The prices very competitive
Extremely fast delivery
I would recommend Creation Watches to anyone looking to purchase a timepiece

"Realmente muy buenos los relojes que ofertan y con una relacion calidad/precio imbatibles.
A resaltar igualmente la rapidez y agilidad en el envío de los pedidos.Impresionante.
He recomendado a todos mis amigos y conocidos que si desean
comprar este tipo de artículo no lo duden y se pongan en contactocon Udes.
Un saludo
Antonio J.

"The experience I had with creation watches was first class. I was originally interested in the first "Orange Monster", but then decided to choose the new version (with hacking mechanism) as I found it a little more aesthetically pleasing. The price was very good, and my copy keeps excellent time (I never seem to have to correct it!).

Brilliant purchase, and I may return.

"Ordered my watches on Monday morning, received the package on Friday morning, in perfect state, and with genuine box and warranty, all for half the price in Greek retail stores. I would definitely recomend CreationWatches to anyone! Thank you for the high quality of service. "

"(Eng) - Best delivery time i´ve seen in a internacional delivery, from Singapura to Portugal in 3 days!!! Was well packed, the watch is amazing and
for the best price I found. For sure i´ll buy my next watch from Creation Watches again.

(Pt) - Melhor tempo de entrega que já vi numa encomenda internacional, desde
Singapura a Portugal em apenas 3 dias! Vinha muito bem embalado. Adorei o
relógio e o preço foi o mais baixo que encontrei. Certamente irei comprar o
meu próximo relógio na Creation Watches .

" I would like to say thank you again to CreationWatches for another great watch at a fantastic price. your delivery times are flawless and very quick, less than 3 days in total. customer service is second to none and I will not hesitate to return to purchase more from you in the near future!

Share CreationWatches.com's store rating

CreationWatches.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CreationWatches.com is a merchant member
CreationWatches.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,842 merchant members.