Stores > CreationWatches.com

Customer service: Rating 9.42/10 9.42/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.59/10 8.59/10

2016-07-21

As always, great!!

"Just say CreationWatches is say quality and good service. The shipment is too fast (only 3 days to Spain) and my new Hamilton watch arrived perfect.I ll buy again soon."

This review was modified by fcoesp on July 21 2016 12:04:58 PM

2016-07-18

The Watch I Wanted in No Time!

"I am amazed at how quickly the watch arrived! It was packed properly for shipping and came with all the paperwork/certificate of guarantee. I am totally happy with my purchase and I would order from Creation Watches again. They are legit."

This review was modified by nitrousmoxide on July 18 2016 10:34:29 AM

2016-07-15

BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE, EXCHANGE/REFUND POLICIES NOT APPLIED, DISHONNEST E-REPUTATION

"I am extremely disappointed with Creation Watches services and with its customer service.

I bought a G-Shock watch: good price and extremely speed shipping. However when I received my watch, maybe 3 or 4 days after, my watch had a waterproof issue. I sent my watch back for the first time. I contacted Vanya who told me that the watch exchange or the amount could be refund. However, I was surprised because a couple of days later I received a repaired watch instead of a new one. Anyway, I had worn the repaired watch during a couple of days and I noticed that the watch hadn't not been well repaired. I sent once again my watch to Singapore in order to demand a new watch or a refund. Vanya responded me that it was impossible because of the exchange/refund policies... Please note I wore my watch less than 10 days!!!
I am writing to Vanya and CreationWatches custom service since April because of this issue. I never have a customer focus answer or solution. I had to pay shipping and reparation costs (I tough that guarantee exist for new goods) for nothing! I bought my watch in April and we are in July and my watch is still in Singapore...

Finally, I wrote some messages in Facebook in CreationWatches. Twice my negative comments have been systematically erased, even more I have been banned of this page. Definitely, e-reputation CreationWatches is better than the customer service...

If you need proofs/evidences, I can provide you photos, emails and proofs that my messages have been erased in Creation Watches Facebook profile.

This review was modified by jonathan_anderegg_mcv on July 15 2016 01:42:23 PM
Rep reply posted Jul-22-2016

A rep from CreationWatches.com, jason1428, has responded

“Sorry for this but since the watch is used and there are scratches in the watch we can't do refund or exchange so we repaired watch and send it back to you. We are sorry to hear that the watch was not repaired properly but the repair center returned the watch back to us saying it was repaired. We apologize for the inconvenience we have already refunded for your transaction.”

2016-07-15

Once again the best !!!

"I received my order (seiko 5 japan). It is a perfect watch for this range. I'm also very satisfied about delivery speed. Overall and once again (I've purchased five watches from you) Creation Watches is one of the best online shops.

This review was modified by Vlassis on July 15 2016 12:14:49 AM

2016-07-11

"Thank you creation watches , watch was delivered quicker than I expected and in perfect condition I am very pleased and will definitely shop from you again , many thanks"

2016-07-11

Fantastic vendor of quality watches.

"Of all my years shopping online from all parts of the world, I can honestly say that I have never been more pleased or impressed after shopping with CW.

They're responsive and honestly seem to cate about good old customer service and satisfaction.

If you're in the market for a watch, don't even bother shopping around - it would be impossible to match CW for service.

Excellent work guys - you're the best in a crowded market.

This review was modified by neal.schutte on July 11 2016 02:17:30 AM

2016-07-06

The best shop to buy a watch

"I have received the watch and I'm thrilled.
The purchase was very nice and the delivery very fast.
I would highly recommend Creation Watches.

Frank

This review was modified by FrankWeilandt on July 06 2016 08:33:09 AM

2016-07-06

Excellent shopping experience

"My shopping experience with Creationwatches is excellent: I purchased a quality watch at a significant discount against the usual retail price ; I received the watch in France not even 3 days after ordering; the package was neat; the watch itself was in good functioning order, had all its seals and plastic protections, was delivered with the user's manual and guarantee documents. Their customer service is extremely responsive."

This review was modified by myericb on July 06 2016 04:02:29 AM

2016-07-02

Great service, best prices !

"I fully recommend CreationWatches.com! I placed an order for a Seiko watch and everything went smooth from there. The watch arrived quickly in a very nice package. Everything was great. And the prices are the best I've seen while searching the internet and local shops. Thank you very much for the great service!"

This review was modified by serafeim on July 02 2016 02:02:28 AM

2016-06-30

Delivery time, whats that?

"I dont know if they took a private jet to send my package with, because it went fast! Really fast!
And the product was perfect.
A birthday present for my girlfriend.

This review was modified by Karhuuus on June 30 2016 10:43:48 PM

2016-06-23

Amazing prices and shipping

"Best price on the Internet for a hard to find Seiko, shipped from Singapore on a Friday arrived on Tuesday morning in New York!"

This review was modified by Jamesgu208 on June 23 2016 09:25:08 AM

2016-06-22

A Working mans's Monster

"I've been using my Seiko Orange Monster for months now and I can't help but smile when I think of the value. For 180 EUR I got a timepiece that's water resistant beyond my limits, rugged, well made and ridiculously brightly lumed. I have to cover the face if I take a powernap during the day, It's very bright.

This review was modified by Turbohaltia on June 22 2016 11:35:16 AM

2016-06-21

Seiko monster SRP313J

"I would like to thanks creationWatches Team for their great work and very quick support. I order my watch on Friday evening and the watch arrived at Lefkada, Greece in 4 days. Compliments also to DHL "

This review was modified by AndreasLefkada on June 21 2016 11:36:33 PM

2016-06-16

Excellent Hamilton Watch Purchase

"Watch arrived quickly. Brand new as described, in all manufacturers packaging,. Very good price. Very pleased with purchase. Will certainly buy from Creation Watches again. Web pages are also good, with superb photographs of the watches. Difficult to resist buying more watches at these prices."

This review was modified by cargadgetman on June 16 2016 10:50:51 AM

2016-06-16

Super fast and nice price!

"I could have my watch after 36hours taht I ordered one, from Singapore to Korea safely.

Share CreationWatches.com's store rating

CreationWatches.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CreationWatches.com is a merchant member
CreationWatches.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,537 merchant members.