Stores > CreationWatches.com

Customer service: Rating 9.34/10 9.34/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10

2016-08-08

GREAT!

"GREAT SHOPPING EXPERIENCE! CREATIONWATCHES IS THE TOP!TOP!TOP!TOP!"

2016-08-05

excellent

"very satisfied with shipping delay and packaging quality, my watch arrived well protected.
I always received very fast answers to my questions.
not my first order and perhaps not the last :)

This review was modified by AlyaAtreides on August 05 2016 11:24:04 AM

2016-08-03

Très bon commerçant!

"Montre de très bonne qualité. Envoie très rapide et réception sans aucun problème.
Réponse aux mails très rapide.
Site à recommander.

2016-08-03

Right on time for the beach!

"Perfect experience.

Ultra fast delivery, good packaging, stamped guarantee in original box.

Its been spotted by EU customs but as always with DHL!

This review was modified by Gulux on August 03 2016 02:35:22 AM

2016-07-29

Satisfied for this transaction

"Hello,
The watch was received in 3 days, incredible!
In more the watch is really more beautiful in the truth .vraiment satisfied with my purchase.

2016-07-29

Great place to buy watches online!

"I'm very satisfied as an international buyer. Recommended."

This review was modified by turkayguner on July 29 2016 04:05:09 AM

2016-07-26

All Perfect!!!!!

" Im very happy with my new watch.
The purchase was very easy and fast, perfect communication, was informed at all times about the purchase.
I received my order very fast, much faster than I expected.
The entire purchase process has been perfect.
Thank you so much for all.

This review was modified by Arizona_SP on July 26 2016 01:48:23 AM

Excellent service !!

"Best price on the market for the watch I was after. Placed my order on a Friday afternoon, and got delivered on the Monday morning, with tracking facility all the way through.
Received my watch as expected, not less than what I would have directly in the shop.
Overall very satisfied. Will order again!!

This review was modified by Ameliemissy on July 25 2016 04:18:30 PM

catching tuna,s

"dear creationwatches, i,am verry happy with the 2 ,,seiko,s ,,little tuna, srp637k1 i purchase from you, nice watches, verry strong too, it,s Always better too see them for real , than on the seller page, all the seiko air divers i bay from you are fine en nice watches! forwards too the next one "

This review was modified by misterseiko on July 25 2016 10:46:21 AM

Awesome

"I searched around for a watch I've wanted for some time now and found t on creation watches for $30-$50 less than any other website. On top of that there was free 2-4 day shipping!! I got my watch in 3 days and I love everything about it. I'd definitely recommend this to friends and family who are looking into getting their next watch. I'm sure I'll be back soon enough."

This review was modified by Ncg13 on July 25 2016 04:20:02 AM

2016-07-24

Reliable and efficient

"Website is providing information that is reliable and the watches and with clear images. The purchase and the delivery have bee easy and efficient as described and no additional burden. The watch is perfect and corresponds with the descriptions. Recommended "

This review was modified by Gavinan on July 25 2016 02:24:52 AM

2016-07-24

Perfect SEIKO Solaire

"Watch quickly sent and perfect. / Montre reçue rapidement et parfaitement authentique SEIKO solaire, avec sa carte de garantie Seiko numérotée. "

This review was modified by ponctuel on July 24 2016 11:53:35 PM

2016-07-21

As always, great!!

"Just say CreationWatches is say quality and good service. The shipment is too fast (only 3 days to Spain) and my new Hamilton watch arrived perfect.I ll buy again soon."

This review was modified by fcoesp on July 21 2016 12:04:58 PM

2016-07-18

The Watch I Wanted in No Time!

"I am amazed at how quickly the watch arrived! It was packed properly for shipping and came with all the paperwork/certificate of guarantee. I am totally happy with my purchase and I would order from Creation Watches again. They are legit."

This review was modified by nitrousmoxide on July 18 2016 10:34:29 AM

2016-07-15

BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE, EXCHANGE/REFUND POLICIES NOT APPLIED, DISHONNEST E-REPUTATION

"I am extremely disappointed with Creation Watches services and with its customer service.

I bought a G-Shock watch: good price and extremely speed shipping. However when I received my watch, maybe 3 or 4 days after, my watch had a waterproof issue. I sent my watch back for the first time. I contacted Vanya who told me that the watch exchange or the amount could be refund. However, I was surprised because a couple of days later I received a repaired watch instead of a new one. Anyway, I had worn the repaired watch during a couple of days and I noticed that the watch hadn't not been well repaired. I sent once again my watch to Singapore in order to demand a new watch or a refund. Vanya responded me that it was impossible because of the exchange/refund policies... Please note I wore my watch less than 10 days!!!
I am writing to Vanya and CreationWatches custom service since April because of this issue. I never have a customer focus answer or solution. I had to pay shipping and reparation costs (I tough that guarantee exist for new goods) for nothing! I bought my watch in April and we are in July and my watch is still in Singapore...

Finally, I wrote some messages in Facebook in CreationWatches. Twice my negative comments have been systematically erased, even more I have been banned of this page. Definitely, e-reputation CreationWatches is better than the customer service...

If you need proofs/evidences, I can provide you photos, emails and proofs that my messages have been erased in Creation Watches Facebook profile.

This review was modified by jonathan_anderegg_mcv on July 15 2016 01:42:23 PM
Rep reply posted Jul-22-2016

A rep from CreationWatches.com, jason1428, has responded

“Sorry for this but since the watch is used and there are scratches in the watch we can't do refund or exchange so we repaired watch and send it back to you. We are sorry to hear that the watch was not repaired properly but the repair center returned the watch back to us saying it was repaired. We apologize for the inconvenience we have already refunded for your transaction.”

Share CreationWatches.com's store rating

CreationWatches.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CreationWatches.com is a merchant member
CreationWatches.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,515 merchant members.