• CreationWatches CreationWatches.com Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.14/10 9.14/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.04/10 9.04/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.04/10 8.04/10

"Smooth purchase, watch arrived quickly with easy tracking. Very happy with purchase."

"Good performance! I have watch what i want, for 4 days, without additional losses and fees. Especial thanks to FedEx. It was excellent experience."

"Awesome shop! Perfect and fast delivering! I will order again!"

"Purchased Seiko Men's Titanium Chronograph Watch SND419P1 from Creation Watches.com Could not buy this watch anywhere else cheaper. Watch arrived at my house on time and well packaged as specified by Creation Watches. I would highly Recommended Creation Watches to anyone. Excellent prices and a great service. 5 Stars*****"

"Received the watch yesterday. Still can't quite believe it arrived, at my door in the UK, within 3 days from Singapore. The watch is beautiful and pristine, plus it was £80 cheaper than everywhere else.
Possibly the best shopping experience I've ever had online. Will definitely be returning for future purchases and recommending to others.

"Very happy with my purchase and the speedy delivery, 1st class service. Thank you :)"

"I´m really happy with my purchase from CreationWatches.
The watch I bought is really up to expectations and shipping has gone
extremely smooth.

10 out of 10

Alexander from Sweden

"Excellent price, great item, superfast delivery and totally hassle-free. First class, and highly recommended!"

"Thanks very much for my watch (SKX009k2) - I ordered it Sunday and it arrived Wednesday (UK) ... fantastic service and the price was the best I found anywhere else.

I will be using you again and recommending you to anyone who asks.

"hank you for the perfect service, the watch arrived extremely quickly and frin overseas. The watch is great and my daughter will be very happy."

"fantastic, nice price, fast delivery, mail delivery tracking, I like."

"I'm very pleased purchasing from CreationWatches. Variety and prices will satisfy most Japan made watch seekers. Delivery is very fast and secure. Customer service is excellent. Stuff at CreationWatches are professionals. Job well done! Highly recommended e-shop to buy japan made watches"

"I am very happy with the great service that I received from this company. I ordered a Seiko which arrived well packed and I received my order sooner than I expected. I placed my order Tuesday evening and got it on Friday (to the UK). Creationwatches is an excellent company that I will definitely use again in the future and would recommend to others as well!! This is a reliable company that keeps you updated of your order throughout so you can honestly buy with confidence!!
Thank you very much Creationwatches for your wonderful service!!!! :)

"My second watch from Creation and the SRP581K1 is a good looking piece. Don't think these boys will be beaten on price and the service is incredible. Singapore to my door in the UK in three days.
I recommend you to anyone who mentions buying a watch.

Many thanks.

"This is the first time I have used Creation Watches and I am very impressed.
The watch is excellent and delivery was very fast and best of all saved over £200 from high street shops.
Mr W Allen

Share CreationWatches.com's store rating

CreationWatches.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CreationWatches.com is a merchant member
CreationWatches.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,848 merchant members.