• Contact: contact@creationwatches.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.41/10 9.41/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.52/10 9.52/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.23/10 9.23/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.68/10 8.68/10

"Very quick and efficient delivery service, well packed, very good communications, very good value, loved the Seiko watch. Highly recommended company. Would buy from them again. (do not pay extra for a "upgraded" presentation box !!)"

"i was nicely surprised .
good service, fast shipping and I appreciate the reduced value you put shipping (less taxes to pay ).
Thank you i will certainly use your service in the future .

"My watch arrived very quickly into the UK, the PayPal payment process was quick and easy and the watch was a great price.
The watch arrived as ordered too. I would certainly buy from Creation Watches again and wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to friends, family and other internet users.

"I had an extremely positive experience with you. Your website is well conceived and it is easy to shop, prices are very good and shipping was fast! Thank you very much."

"Hello Creation watches. I received the package, the product is in perfect conditions, everything perfect. The shipment was ultra fast, in less than 3 days, incredible. Thank you for everything.. Edi (Italy)"

"Great company and fast delivery (4 days to Belgium) prices are very good and cheap,but there watches are great!"

"Order received quickly - very happy with purchase. Will definitely buy from CreationWatches again in future!"

"Once again another great watch from you. This is the 4th time I have bought from your company in a short space of time, you price compared to UK are very much lower and customer service is fantastic. Also speed of delivery is amazing, thank you for a pleasant online buying experience highly recommend to family and friends. , I will be placing another order with you very shortly. Thanks again Graham"

"Once again Creation Watches set the standard for others to aim for. A great range of watches at very competitive prices. Ordered and delivered to the UK in just three days! Add to this great customer service and you're on to a winner. I've ordered four watches from Creation Watches so far and I'm sure I'll be ordering more in the near future."

"My first order with Creation Watches was very impressive.From order being shipped to delivery was only Three days to the UK.
I ordered a Superb Seiko Watch.The price and Polite Customer Service will ensure this won,t be my last purchase.
A very happy customer.
Mr T Lock.UK.

"Again FANTASTIC service ! This was the fifth watch I have ordered from Creation and I will certainly be ordering again. Every watch I have purchased has been superb, well wrapped and delivered super fast.

"Site serious! Upon ordering, verification of ownership of the credit card, perfect delivery (order placed on Wednesday evening and arrived on Monday afternoon). My Orient Disk ER02006A is superb and at a really decent price : in short, I recommend it!
Aurélien D.

"For the seller - my order 10093492 Disgusting work with buyers: it's been over a month since the order and the goods are never delivered. The seller doesn't answer all the letters that he sends. The track number that was provided by the seller, do not allows you to track the goods. On all claims the seller shall be responsible in the spirit of the Brothers Grimm: wait, we'll let you know. In General, a terrible store. I do not advise anyone here to buy"

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-08-2014

jason1428, CreationWatches.com rep has responded

“We have raised enquiry with DHL Globalmail for the ordered shipment they are investigating the issue, once we get reply from them we will proceed accordingly”

"My son loves his watch. Thank you for making it so easy and being trustworthy. Much appreciated. :)"

"Never buy any watch from the CreationWatches.com. I bought one and found it had serious scratches on it. They also removed the S/N number on the warranty card. I tried to call them many times, but no one answered the calls. I also emailed them. Till now, I did not get any replies. How could this happen in USA? "

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-08-2014

jason1428, CreationWatches.com rep has responded

“Though it is securely packed but in transit sometimes item get damaged in such case we offer replacement or full refund (return or exchange) so we asked buyer to send it back to us for full refund. If customer agreed for exchange we would have shipped new watch with stamped warranty card.”

CreationWatches.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CreationWatches.com is a merchant member
CreationWatches.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.