• Contact: contact@creationwatches.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.08/10 9.08/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.42/10 8.42/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.53/10 6.53/10

"Hello!
I'm very happy with your service.
The order arrived in excelent conditions, and it was fast, from singapore to Lisbon in just 4 workdays.
For me your service is just as good as going to a normal shop, with the advantage of having excelent prices.
So thank you very much!
I will buy again

"Thank you for a lovely watch and good service"

"Thank you for your follow up.
The watch arrived in very good time and in prefect working order.
A great watch, at a great price and a fantastically fast delivery time.

"Really poor service and the staff is not reliable."

"Very happy with buying from Creation Watches! The watch arrived 5 days from Singapore to country Australia which is great. It's in perfect condition and seems to be operating well! Will definitely shop with them again!"

"I received it in order. Your team very professional. Thanks"

"This is my second purchase from Creation Watches and again I'm exceptionally pleased! Singapore to Scotland in 3 days, can't ask for better than that. The watch is excellent and came with box and papers. I'll be back a third time!"

"Watch was exactly as expected. It is a very nice watch. It is on my wrist now and will be my daily wearer. Arrived on 5th business day after order. I did pay about 10% of watch price for taxes and fee for customs clearing which was expected. Payment of these fees to DHL was
easy and delivery quickly followed.

"jag beställde en seiko armbandsur och jag är väldigt nöjd med köpet :)

"Bought a Seiko from them - an amazing price, rapid shipping and international DHL included. 4 days later, the watch was in my hands - in its original packaging. Couldnt be happier."

"It has to be said that CreationWatches offer fantastic value for money, and provide an amazing service from ordering through to delivery. This is my 2nd watch from them.
I ordered my Seiko watch on New Years Day (Thursday for me, Friday for Singapore)), and I received it just a few days later on the Monday
From Singapore --> UK - supremely impressive :)
Also - the official RRP is £299- from Seiko UK, and I paid just over £130- with a NYE discount and free shipping :)
I'll definitely be ordering from them again!

"What can I say but 'FANTASTIC'
Creation watches have done it again. I ordered a Seiko SKX007 at 2130hrs on 29/12/14 and was wearing it at 1100hrs on 31/12/14, after it's journey from Singapore to UK.
The watch is perfect, the price was the best by far, and as usual, the service from Creation Watches was second to none.
Thank you yet again for another great deal. I will definitely be coming back for more.

"I'm very happy to recommend Creation Watches. The service was fantastic: ordered 30th Dec and delivered 2nd Jan with tracking information at every stage. The watch arrived in perfect condition and I'm delighted with it. I will certainly use creation watches again and will make sure I tell friends and colleagues about them."

"At first I was kind of not sure if I wanted to order from creation watches.com since I never heard of them and they are located in Singapore. I usually buy stuff from Amazon where I feel kinda safe. I went on and bought a watch from them and waited to see what happened with fingers crossed.

Let me get to the point... I was completely happy with my purchase! Shipping was fast and they kept me well informed of where my shipment was. Order was placed on a Monday night and received it on Friday afternoon (West US). The watch looks authentic, although it did not came with the original box, which I don't mind at all. Also, the watch came in very well secured inside the box.

Prices are hard to beat and will definitely will order from them in the future.

Thank You!

"Ordered a watch over the Christmas period and was surprised at the speed of delivery. I was concerned that there would be issues with customs but my concerns were groundless. Creation use DHL to ship which is reassuring and the tracking info gives an up to date idea of where the item has progressed to. I will be happy to deal with them again. "

CreationWatches.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CreationWatches.com is a merchant member
CreationWatches.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,909 merchant members.