Stores > CreationWatches.com

Customer service: Rating 9.63/10 9.63/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.27/10 9.27/10

2016-05-04

A happy customer - again

"This is the 2nd time I've ordered from Creation and it is the 2nd time I've paid the best price around and received the watch just a couple of days after ordering despite it coming from overseas.

Received good communication so you know when the watch will arrive and can even track its progress. Both watches were well packaged and arrived in perfect condition.

Definitely recommend Creation Watches and no doubt I'll be back for another watch soon,

This review was modified by OneStevieBoy75 on May 04 2016 02:44:43 AM

2016-05-04

Great watch and trustworthy seller.

"Seiko watch exactly as described and excellent shipping tracking from Singapore to Scotland from DHL in 5 days over a bank holiday weekend . I would recommend creation watches without hesitation and will be using their service again.Seiko box but probably not the exact correct one but this doesnt bother me."

This review was modified by Esim921 on May 04 2016 04:16:44 AM

2016-04-27

Customer deception, watches without boxes.

"I ordered two Casio watches.
They were going to be given as presents, so I asked them if they come in a box. They replied that the watches come in original Casio boxes.
Unfortunately, both watches arrived inside a single plain postal carton box and they were thrown in it only wrapped in cheap plastic bags.

I contacted them to complain because I couldn't give the watches as presents and they replied that their provider doesn't supply boxes for these watches.
In another email they said "Under 75 USD watches, we do not send boxes".
Not only this was not written anywhere in the products webpage, they had gone further in deceiving me by assuring me via email that the watches will be in their Casio boxes.

I wrote reviews of the watches at the relative webpages of their website and mentioned the fact that the watches come without a box. CreationWatches deleted my reviews after a while.

They never explained why they lied saying the watches will be in their boxes or why they deleted the reviews.
They could at least do the simplest thing, say they are sorry. Or honor their customer service and send a couple of boxes after all the fuss.
But they never did either.

Very disappointing experience with them, pure liars and worst customer service ever.

2016-04-23

Buyer beware - Great site until you need to return

"We purchased a Citizen watch (JP1060) online that stated it was 47mm. The exact SAME watch with a different colored face (also on their site) was listed as 42mm. When we pointed this out via email, Vanya replied and was indignant and argued with us sending us a picture of the sizing, telling us we were wrong. (They included the crown which US standards do not).

So, in trying to return a watch that was NOT AS DESCRIBED, I am responsible for the original shipping (which was initially free) and return shipping to Singapore. Terrible customer service!

Buyer beware unless you are absolutely certain that you are keeping your timepiece!

This review was modified by kjordan0615 on April 27 2016 09:40:51 AM

2016-04-18

Definitely love this site

"Great service and really fast delivery, highly recommended!!!"

This review was modified by dex273 on April 18 2016 04:22:11 PM

2016-04-15

Excellent!

"Very satisfied about my order! It is the first time I bought in this site, and i'm sure to order again.
About the watches, I received what I was expecting. But I don't had the original box

This review was modified by jllourdessamy on April 15 2016 06:30:40 AM

The perfect deal

"Perfect purchase and Fast delivery , you can follow the shipment from begging . The watch arrive me from Singapur in 3 days without taxes . For sure the next watch will buy with you.

This review was modified by Ehms67 on April 09 2016 07:04:14 AM

2016-04-09

Super fast shipping and excellent service

"I'm very happy with the service. The watch arrived in a few days, perfectly packaged and in mint condition.
The watch would not have arrived earlier had I ordered it from a domestic store.
The customer service feedback was also excellent.
I highly recommend CreationWatches!

This review was modified by betner on April 09 2016 03:28:35 AM

Awesome

"Very fast delivery. Watches good as promised. Would definitely buy here next time!"

This review was modified by Stekson on April 09 2016 02:41:32 AM

As I expected

"Nice watch, delivered on time, love it, love it, love it"

48 hours chrono

"-Watch ordered on wednesday 06 April @00:43 Paris time
-Delivered on on Thursday 07 April @16:09 Paris time to my doorstep.
Tks for quick and best services, recommend to all watches lovers :-)

This review was modified by elrei.geo on April 08 2016 01:47:13 AM

2016-04-08

Awesome service for a first time buyer!

"Ordered a Seiko Prospex Turtle Automatic Diver's 200M SRP779K1 SRP779K Men's Watch -- ordered 02/04/2016 and item delivered to me in New Zealand just 5 days later!
Watch is just great! first time buyer on this site and will definitely be back! recommended great product and great service, the communication and updates were very prompt and timely.
Many thanks! I'm loving my new Turtle ;-)

This review was modified by ninca on April 08 2016 01:41:00 AM

2016-04-06

First of many orders to come!

"Ordered a beautiful Seiko 5, the delivery was extremely fast, and everything worked perfectly. I am already looking for a new watch to be ordered, as the prices are simply unbeateble. Can't recommend enough!"

This review was modified by jounipo on April 06 2016 11:38:44 PM

2016-04-06

Very happy shopper!

"I was a bit dubious at the beginning to use a non-uk company. A 90 rating on trustpilot and the fact I could pay with PayPal (easy to dispute if any issues arose) sold it to me. Being the numpty I am, I had bought the wrong size of the watch model I wanted from watchshop. I returned that one but stock was going to be 6 weeks for the correct model. So I took the plunge and ordered the watch from creationwatches. The one from watchshop came from within the UK and took 5 days, creationwatches had mine delivered to me in under 48hrs from Singapore (ordered Saturday, delivered Monday). The watch itself was approx 20% cheaper than the best online price I could find too. It came well packaged, complete with stamped warranty card and all the original plastic coverings. I would be more than happy to use them again in the future. "

This review was modified by bigdbomb on April 06 2016 12:47:12 PM

2016-04-05

Happy Camper

"This is my 5th watch purchase from Creation and I have found them to be brilliant every time. From the initial order taken I have always experienced first class service from start to finish with the superb speed of delivery and keen prices being unbeatable in my eyes. I have no doubts that this will not be my last purchase from Creation. Keep up the excellent standards which are second to none."

This review was modified by Teddyboy1959 on April 05 2016 11:42:34 PM

Share CreationWatches.com's store rating

CreationWatches.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CreationWatches.com is a merchant member
CreationWatches.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,609 merchant members.