• Contact: contact@creationwatches.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.74/10 9.74/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.95/10 9.95/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.73/10 9.73/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.69/10 9.69/10

"As usually the shippement was very fast.
The Watch is perfect new well pack.
thank to creation Watch for the good service.

"I love the watch I bought... The service was excellent - speedy and with good communications too! Thanks for everything - Creation Watches will definitely be first on my list should I need another watch in the future!"

"Lowest price on the net, QUICK delivery (5 working days HK to europe), decent packaging. Product as described. Can the experience get much better?"

"Dear Sirs,
As you probably know, I have now bought several watches from Creation Watches.
I especially like being able to track the package around the world until it arrives safely in Scotland. I also like being able to buy Orient watches (not available in the UK) and a wider range of Seiko watches. Finally, the pricing you offer is good, but I am occasionally stung by customs (not your fault).
Each transaction has been trouble free and you reply to my e-mails promptly.
I would recommend Creation Watches to anyone.
Thank you again for your excellent service.

"Just received the watch. Great product and looks even better in person. The pictures don't do it any justice. Surprised with the free express shipping, ordered Monday morning and received on Thursday.
Definitely would order from you guys again.

"First buy of a watch on creationwatches.com. I can only say, what a great first impression! Good communication by mail en very fast shipment with DHL. I wil come back for sure!"

"Hello, this is the second time I purchase a watch from Creation Watches and as previous time it worked perfectly well with very fast shipping. CreationWatches is absolutely serious. Thanks.

"Je suis ravie de mon achat sur ce site. Excellente communication, envoi dhl rapide avec suivi quotidien. J'ai recue ma superbe seiko sportura en 5 jours. Ce site est serieux et je le recommande. "

"Shopping with Creation Watches was a pretty good experience!
Incredible fast shipping to Germany . This was the first but for shure not my last order.
Thank you for this reliable transaction.

"Los mejores precios ! Envío a BARCELONA Mi mujer ha comprado 2 relojes y yo 1 y todo PERFECTO! Espero algún descuento para la próxima compra jejeje .
The best prices! My wife and I bought 2 watches 1 and all PERFECT! I hope some discount for next purchase lol.

"I am very happy with my shopping experience with CreationWatches.com! The shipping was very fast, only 5 business days for my watch to arrive in Sweden. My contact with customer service was very positive with a quick reply to my email. "

"The speed of delivery was most surprising, ordered 20th July
delivered into my UK address 25th July......amazing!

"Very good shop, very nice watches, very fast shipping again, very good service and very good prices. I will buy more next time.

Best regards,
Roger Dürkoop, Bremerhaven,Germany

"Hello,
Watch received so fast !
Very nice model as expected, very good price compared to France
I recommend your website.
And txs for the fact that I didn't have to pay any additional VAT nor shipment !
B Regards
PhD

"I was looking for a watch with a certain level of standing. Then, I stopped myself on a Seiko one. However, it was quite expensive when I first look for it in my local stores, even on traditional web stores. Once, I discovered CreationWatches.com with incredible low prices. I was a bit afraid by buying on an unknown website, with shipping from Singapore. However, customer’s comments were good and the website looks serious. Then, I decided to buy on it. I followed a bit anxiously the delivery. But, both DHL delivery and the quality of the good was very perfect. Then, this buy is definitely a good one. And I am delighted to have discovered this website for my future watches."

CreationWatches.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CreationWatches.com is a merchant member
CreationWatches.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,857 merchant members.