CreationWatches.com Reviews - creationwatches.com/ Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.80/10 2,117 reviews

CreationWatches.com is a merchant member
CreationWatches.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,874 merchant members.

All Customer Reviews (2,143)

"Creation Watches is a very serious web-shop with well-known brands at very attractive prices.
Order processing and delivery are exemplary.
I purchased 2 items last year and recently. Each time, the parcel was delivered within a week via DHL.
I highly recommend this site for nice watches amateur.

"Excellent service from any point of view! The watch is amazing and came secure within 4 days in the way I asked it for. Definitely I will buy from here again!

Konstantinos Papatrechas

Greece

"My order for a Seiko 5 model SNZG15J1 which are quite difficult to get in the UK was received safely from Singapore via free DHL tracked service in just over 3 days. Needless to say I'm absolutely delighted with the watch and also the first class service provided by Creation Watches and I would have absolutely no hesitation in using them again.

"Very happy with my dealings with Creation Watches.com. They had the best price I'd seen, provided free shipping, and the watch shipped from Singapore to Texas, USA in 60 hours. Amazing. Looking forward to ordering from Creation Watches again in the future."

"This is my second purchase from creation watches now. I live in the UK and at first I was a little sceptical about ordering from abroad. After doing some research on various watch forums and reading various testimonials I decided to place an order.
The service I received from creation watches has been second to none. Their customer service communication has been top notch and all enquiries have been answered very quickly. My watch arrived within a week and I was given a tracking number to keep tabs on where my watch was at all times.
My watch arrived safely and was very well packaged. I shall definitely be ordering from creation watches again in the future.

"Searching for a specific watch I came across CreationWatches.com. The watch I wanted was available at a really good price and free DHL delivery. Not knowing the company I took the risk and ordered. It was a very efficient process and the communication was excellent. I had the watch in a matter of days. All in all a very good experience."

"Thanks, Seiko 5 arrived at my address in the UK in perfect condition in 60 hours. I'm very pleased with the price and quality. Highly recommended."

"Very satisfied, nice price for quality models! We ship singapore quickly and arrived in France without problem in four days! This is my second purchase and no incident! Very professional Website! I highly recommend it!!! THANKS 10/10"

"This was my first purchase from Creation Watches and I have to say that I am 100% satistified with the purchase made. From placing the order to tracking to delivery everything was as smooth as silk. Thankyou for your prompt replies on my queries. At first I was really not sure if I should place the order or not but i did and now after receiving a brand new watch with its original box, manual, tags etc I am confident in purchasing from you'll again. I would certainly recommend CW to anyone who is looking to buy genuine and new watches. I am very happy... Finally I would like say once again that Creation Watches Rocks!
Keep it up guys,

"This the third or fourth watch I've had from your goodselves and in every case the service has been impeccable. Unbeatable prices, that would make the High Street retailer blush, together with superfast attention and delivery make Creation Watches hard to beat - I'll be back!"

"I received my Seiko snp031 in perfect condition and only 5 days after
ordering. Buying with you saved me more than 44%! Thank you for the great
service. The Quick responce at my question is also very Pleasant.
It was easy to follow where my watch was. I am very happy with my watch,
and would recommend everybody to shop at Your site.

- W. van Glabbeek. Netherlands

"Nice watch, sweet price and perfect delivery.
I'll come back!
Thanks
Erwan

"I have placed two orders over the last 3 months, and I am absolutely satisfied by the professionalism of the site.
The watches came as pictured in the site. The condition of them was "new" with their labels and the duration of the shipping was quite logical given the distance between the base of the site and my location in Greece.
Moreover, whenever I asked for help They responded immediately. Definately, my next watch purchuse will be from that site.

"hello there creation watches, im very happy with my purchase i love the watch the seiko 5 50th anniversary , it was fast delivery thank you guys ! =) love it, for sure i will make another purchase another seiko 5 watch for my collection thank you ! =) ben from anaheim california usa "

"i received the watch, it's beautiful. It is an Orient Classic, i have
now this watch in three different "colors" : yellow gold / white dial ;
silver / white dial ; silver / black dial. Love it !
i will order again. Keep your fantastic prices !