Stores > CreationWatches.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.78/10 9.78/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.94/10 9.94/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.64/10 9.64/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.57/10 9.57/10
Voice your opinion! Review CreationWatches.com by clicking a star below.
2017-05-22

Great service!

"Really happy for shopping with CreationWatches once more! Great service, packaging & super fast delivery on time."

2017-05-21

Skx009J1

"Not my first order with Creation and it wont be my last. Beautiful watch, excellent service. Thanks again Creation."

2017-05-13

Good service

"Easy purchasing arrangements and good communication. Love the watch Thank you!"

2017-05-13

Seiko Padi Diver

"Hi Creation Watches,

I received my watch today and I am very happy. Watch is perfect and as described. Shipping was fast and efficient with good communication. Great value and excellent service. Will definetely use Creation again. Mark in Ireland.

2017-05-12

excellent choice

"I have been recommended to have a look to the website.
I found the product I was looking for! The watch has a great quality and for a good price.
I actually enjoyed the whole experience. The shipment was really fast, the follow-up and the service of good quality.
I definitely recommend Creation Watches!
Thank you again!

2017-05-09

Flawless Transaction

"This has to be one the most if not the most flawless Internet purchase I've ever made. I was looking for my first automatic watch and I'm glad I chose Creation Watch. It took less than 48h form the payment to the delivery and I'm living in France, I've never seen such a fast service even when I order products here in domestic market. The watch was nicely packed, even got the official box ( wasn't expecting that, nice surprise ) , the watch was really nice and is working like a charm, I'm in love with mechanical watches now, definitly buying again."

2017-05-08

First time buying watch on web shop CreationWatches.com

"I`m 56 year old. A former IT manager, now working in medicine.
So I have great expirience to find something, somewhere on WWW.
I find CreationWatches.com is an excellent place to buy nice
watches at affordable prices. Many of the offers are unbeatable.
My opinion is that CreationWatches.com has the best prices in the world.
Web site is fast and very informative.. so many brands.
Easy to scroll through sections..etc.
Behind web shop are employees ready for quick
response and help in every moment on selling-buying process.
I am very satisfied

2017-05-08

Great watches, great service

"I ordered a Seiko automatic in April 2017. Within an hour I had order confirmation and 5 minutes after that, an email from the courier company with a tracking ID. I reckon that's the quickest I've had in years of internet purchases.

The watch itself arrived in good (new) condition. I appreciated being able to order one manufactured in Japan rather than other places with (apparently) lower standards of quality control.

Thanks.

2017-05-07

The one store where I buy all my watches.This time the Citizen BN0150-61E.

"This time I bought a Citizen eco drive promaster,watch number five from Creationwatches.
Watch is 100% brandnew with tags,box and papers and international garantee.
Website is easy to navigate ,lots of watches ,for men and women all original even limited editions and JDM (japan domestic watch),good description of watches with photo's.
Creationwatches send the watch from Singapore to anywhere on the planet,takes two to four days to Europe with DHL track and trace is provided.
Beware you have to pay custom import fee.(not much but you must always pay import tax,at least in Europe).
If you paid the duty tax (online)customs will release the watch and DHL will send the watch to you're house.
You can do also pay the import tax online with DHL.(service from Dhl).
Creationwatches gives you you're order by e-mail with a track and trace number from DHL so you can follow you're watch from Singapore to you're house.

2017-05-05

Great service and watch

"I had been browsing Creation Watches for weeks but was hesitant to go ahead with a purchase. Eventually i went ahead and ordered a Casio G-Shock watch. When it arrived I was very pleased with my new watch. I've had it for a weeks now and no issues with it so far. What I was most worried about was receiving a fake watch but can definitely say the one I received is genuine. Would definitely consider buying from Creation Watches again in the future"

Super fast delivery

"I received the watch today and very pleased with the transaction so I'm very happy with the service that the team has provided.
No doubt I'd continue to purchase more in the near future and recommend others to Creationwatches.

Tout est parfait.

"Site très sérieux très bonne expérience à renouveler sûrement."

Excellent!!!!

"Quality, speed and professionality.I bought 3 watches and i definetily buy again.
I suggest them!!!

2017-04-30

Seiko automatico snz15k1

"Muy contento con la compra. Vino rapidísimo y tambien me dieron seguridad con el pago. El reloj llego en una caja de plastico duro y perfectamente embalado. Con instrucciones originales y la garantía internacional sellada.
Repetiré cuando tenga que volver a comprar un reloj

2017-04-29

Thank you!

"Thank you so much! The clock is excellent. very fast delivery. It was nice to talk."

Share CreationWatches.com's store rating

CreationWatches.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CreationWatches.com is a merchant member
CreationWatches.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,403 merchant members.