Stores > CreationWatches.com

2017-02-22

Beware International Buyers

" Beware!!! International Buyers
Beware!!!

if you are International buyers, don't ever take the risk of buying from them except what you are ordering for is not that ex[pensive, perhaps below USD100.
from my experience, i believe they scam foreigners especially if you order in high amount like above usd100
Buyers within Singapore doesn't have much problem cause they believe you could trace them and find them

I strongly believe this people are into real scam, they have their own method of scamming people. I purchased a Seiko watch from them since early January worth a huge amount of money but believe me, i have neither received the watch nor a refund, i sent a message to them but they claim that my order has arrived to its destination and that i should go and receive it from the post office, they actually provided me with another different tracking number and shipping name different from the one they had sent to me when i placed the order. I had no choice i never expected that to happen because most orders i placed from other international online shops normally deliver to my home, i have never been to the post office before to receive an item, i had no choice, i had to go to the post office to claim my order but to be sincere with you i provided the tracking details they sent to me for the post officials and the official claims they have no record of the tracking number, hehehe it wasn't funny at all, since then i have been requesting for a refund but all they could tell me was to wait wait wait up till now i haven't received any refund or my order.
Beware!! this site is a scam, they mostly scam people who buys from abroad cause they know you wont have the time to find them, they dont even have a Direct customer care line you can contact , among all the contact numbers they display on their web, this is the only number +1347-380-6876 that seems to work but it will never direct you to any representative, it will automatically tell you to contact them by email.
But i will never let it go, i will make make sure i find them and hand them over to the right authorities, i travel a lot, within few days or month i should be able to find them for sure.

This review was modified by jide fola on February 24 2017 02:00:07 PM

2017-02-21

Great watch for the price - Excellent customer service! Would definitely recommend.

"Very nice watch, great service by CreationWatches and fast delivery. I would definitely recommend
buying here,

This review was modified by Pjbubs on February 23 2017 12:30:02 AM

2017-02-18

Super !!!

"Bonjour,

Tout est parfait ,livraison rapide,emballage parfait avec dedans exactement la montre commandée.

Je vais en commander une autre rapidement.

Bravo et merci

Dominique

This review was modified by wilh75 on February 21 2017 12:15:23 AM

2017-02-18

First time using them, very good would not hesitate to buy again

"Very fast international shipping, top quality product and packaged really well with great communications. All for the cheapest price which is hard to believe. Would recommend to all and not hesitate to buy again if they had something in stock that I was looking for.

This review was modified by Arkham_insane on February 21 2017 12:15:23 AM

2017-02-17

Orient ER27006B Purchase

"Initially, I was skeptical when I was browsing through the selection. I bit the bullet anyway because of the very appealing price point and I couldn't find anywhere else who had such competitive prices. To my surprise, the shipment was handled very well and in fact, came MUCH earlier than expected. There was proper tracking, communication by email, etc. Upon receiving the item, I was blown away, original in-tact quality packaging and watch, plus not a single damage to be seen. Highly recommended, no joke site."

This review was modified by lyh_eugene on February 21 2017 12:15:21 AM

2017-02-17

Secure, Fast and reliable.

"Creationwatches always have given me a great service, fast shipping and a great price, I'm a recurrent customer and will visit them again ,"

This review was modified by alex1001 on February 21 2017 12:15:20 AM

2017-02-16

Excellent.

"Great service, great company and very very pleased with the product. Highly recommended. "

This review was modified by dah27021971 on February 21 2017 12:00:19 AM

2017-02-14

Watch ORIENT PILOT FLIGHT ER2A001B

"Thank you very much for efficient transaction. The price very attractive. Delivery DHL very fast, from SINGAPORE to Poland 4 days !!! Pack packaged safely, watch in original box with instructions. I recommend :)"

This review was modified by 1111dlw on February 16 2017 12:45:01 AM

2017-02-11

Express quality delivered

"I have bought a couple of watches from creation now but this last one came incredibly fast.
The watch came well packaged and I'm overjoyed at the quality of my new seiko monster 2.
I will be shopping here again.

This review was modified by Mrblackrifle on February 14 2017 12:15:29 AM

2017-02-08

perfect watch for a perfect price

"was flabergasted when watch arrived , very fast dlivery, they keeping up there word.
fast speed and perfect quality.
will be back very soon for more

This review was modified by michel_damoiseaux on February 10 2017 12:30:02 PM

2017-02-06

Pleinement satisfait de mon choix

"Les avis positifs récoltés sur internet m'ont conduit jusqu'à CREATIONWATCHES;
Bonne option. Depuis mon choix sur le site pratique jusquà réception de mes deux Seiko tout fonctionne bien . Le suivi par DHL met en confiance.

This review was modified by jmmichel on February 08 2017 02:45:01 AM

2017-02-05

"Creation Watches is a seller I highly recommend for your first or any other watch purchase you are considering. Their prices are very competitive if not the lowest around and their service and shipping is outstanding. I ordered my item on a Sunday and had it in hand by Thursday! I think that is amazing. "

This review was modified by cycletronic2001 on February 07 2017 01:30:12 PM

2017-02-03

the best seller in all Creation!

"I ordered on Monday and had my hard to find Seiko on my wrist Friday morning. The price was great, I received a stamped warranty certificate, and it was as fast as ordering from a US retailer. I will not hesitate to buy from Creation Watches again. "

This review was modified by partin_ted on February 07 2017 12:15:18 AM

2017-02-02

Fine quality watches at good prices

" I am very satisfied with my purchase.
My watch arrived in perfect condition with super fast shipping.
I would definitely recommend CreationWatches to everyone I know.
Thank you for a super service.

This review was modified by Nico-from-Denmark on February 07 2017 12:00:06 AM

2017-01-30

Many thanks

"Very happy for seriousness of Creation Watches"

This review was modified by PEPINDONAT on February 01 2017 04:15:02 AM

Share CreationWatches.com's store rating

CreationWatches.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CreationWatches.com is a merchant member
CreationWatches.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,443 merchant members.