• Contact: contact@creationwatches.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.03/10 9.03/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.22/10 9.22/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.63/10 8.63/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"Brand new Seiko - fast delivery, same week with my order, no additional cost!"

"I am very satisfied with price, quality, quick shipment and good customer service.
Thanks!

"Really impressed with the high level of service from Creation Watches. Very good communication. Very quick delivery and a quality watch at a very reasonable price.

All in all, one very happy customer.

"I have received my order. Everything is as expected. The watch is flawless, and it really looks great. The response from CreationWatches was prompt and professional, and I will definitely shop again at your site."

"Many thanks Creation Watches!
Customer service was excellent. Shipping was fast ( Singapore to Uk in under a week ). Was good to be able to track the item via DHL on a day to day basis.
The watch itself is fantastic and to buy it with a 48% discount was amazing!!!
Will defiantly buy all other watches from Creation from now on.
Cannot recommend you enough to all who are thinking of buying from you.
Thanks again
Pete UK

"My name is Vinay, I bought an Orient watch and it arrived extremely quickly. I immediately noted that the seconds bezel inside was not lining up. The 60 sec marker was at the 11hour marker. I bought this to their attention and the solution they offered me
1. Keep the watch and accept a 5% discount and a discount on the next purchase. Nice way of getting rid of defective watches. 2. They also suggested that this is a small fix and I should stop complaining and get it fixed at any watch repair shop
3. Ship it back to them for which they would offer a 20$ refund. My request to them was to arrange for reverse logistics as I reside in India and have paid 28% of the value of the watch as Customs and it is very difficult to process a refund. They refuse to do so and put the onus on me.
I am not looking to profit from this transaction, but their first option is totally bogus. On repairing it, I should not have to get repairs done on a so called new watch. On shipping the item back - my concern is to why I should do the running around. The mistake was on their end and I think they should take the responsibility to rectify the error.
I have dropped them numerous mails and each time a different service agent has responded. I had also posted on their Facebook page and the post was deleted.
I am writing this review to make others aware that they deal with defective products and have a very poor service recovery strategy. I am sure the proprietors will try to make me sound as a opportunist who is not willing to find a solution. If you want to see the conversation thread and photos of the defective watch, mail me at vinaysjce@gmail.com
Don't end up losing your money and peace of mind by dealing with them.

"Have just received my new seiko watches, great product and quick delivery, watch ordered on Friday and now on my wrist, have had a few seiko watches but this site is fantastic on price and service, well done and i will be buying again soon"

"Thanks for a great service. The watch arrived in fine condition and very speedily. It was well packed and sympathetically invoiced.
The website was incredibly informative and delivery from half the earth away took about four days!
I'll shop here again.

"Stay away from this guys!!!!!
I bought my Seiko watch and after 5-6 weeks it got faulty. I had to send back my timepiece to them for repairing and they told me the repair process will last between 6-8 weeks... that's something isn't it?
Today it's been exactly 11 weeks since my watch got back to them and it is still not fixed. Much more they don't answer to my email questions, but just copy pasting some standard lines and ignore my requests.
So.. I'll let you choose if you still want some rubbish products and customer service.

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-21-2014

jason1428, CreationWatches.com rep has responded

“We are really sorry for the inconvenience, repairs can take longer if it is complicated and parts are required. It is also due to the fact that sometimes parts need to be ordered from Japan and if there is shortage of parts we have to wait for the next production cycle and this appears to be the case here. We have asked to repair center to speed it up. Thanks for your understanding.”

"> Hi! I heard of your webside on a french site named forumamontre.com as they say à lot of good thing about cw i decide to try and i'm really happy i did it!
There is à lot of beautifull watch at really good price and i receved the
one i buy from you so quickly!!! I buy it sunday night and receve it
wednesday!!!!
You are on the top and i Will recommand you to my friend!! Trancks you!
Have a Nice Day!

"100% satisfied with my purchase from Creation. The website is clear and easy to negotiate. They had the watch I was interested and at a price that ended my swithering. Delivery was free, speedy and trackable, too."

"this store is telling no truth. they put this line in their shipping section:
"Indonesia Express Shipping Recommended USD 19 (FedEx Express)". In actual they shipped my order with DHL Express and DHL charged me USD 141 !! almost 50% of my total order of 400 usd... for tax, customs etc. Ths is TOTALLY CHEATING the customer. instead saying low cost of shipping, They should give warning that importing to Indonesia will be charged very high. Very disspointed and somebody should punish this store.

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-04-2014

jason1428, CreationWatches.com rep has responded

“Sorry for inconvenience but it is clearly mentioned on our website (http://www.creationwatches.com/faq.html) that "For exports, CreationWatches.Com does not charge any additional tax on the prices listed on our website. You only pay what you see. For some countries, you may be charged import tax by the customs of your country which is the same as the GST or VAT in your country."
We ship with either DHL express or FedEx express depending on your location. Both are equally fast and safe.”

"CreationWatches is a prime reseller for watches, especially for Japanese models (Seiko, Orient, Citizen). The choice is wide and the prices are the best you can get on the web. The delivery is very fast (3 days to arrive to Belgium) and a free DHL shipping is porvided (for Belgium) with a very efficient tracking (you can really estimate when the parcel will reach you!). I am very happy about the watch I got from them and ordered two others!"

"Very quick and efficient delivery service, well packed, very good communications, very good value, loved the Seiko watch. Highly recommended company. Would buy from them again. (do not pay extra for a "upgraded" presentation box !!)"

"i was nicely surprised .
good service, fast shipping and I appreciate the reduced value you put shipping (less taxes to pay ).
Thank you i will certainly use your service in the future .

CreationWatches.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CreationWatches.com is a merchant member
CreationWatches.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,916 merchant members.