• Contact: contact@creationwatches.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.85/10 8.85/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.13/10 9.13/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.59/10 8.59/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.25/10 7.25/10

"I am very happy with my purchase at CreationWatches. The order was processed quickly and I got good information along the way. The prices are unbeatable, and the product was as expected. I would definitely come back to CreationWatches again and I will recommend it to my friends. Thank you for your good service. "

"I've purchased watches from CreationWatches a couple of times and I'm happy with both experiences. Their prices are low, which is one thing that matters, but what also matters to me is the customer service - and here CW shines. They have a lot of kind and helpful people employed, that's for sure, and that's the main reason why I will be shopping with them again, instead of sending my money elsewhere."

"The watch is well arrived in France and somehow quick (6 days with a sunday in).
The watch is a real seiko, exactly the same than in the french stores but cheaper !
i'm very glad about this purchase !

"I've ordered two watches from them, needless to say they are perfect, exactly as described on the website. They have the best price and also free international shipping by courier. I received the watches in only 5 days(in Romania). Their customer support is very prompt and helpful answering my questions. I will definitely buy from them again."

"It's always a great pleasure to shop from Creation Watches!
Great prices, very fast shipping and the watches are exactly as described!
My last order was in 3 days from Singapore to my hometown in Greece!!
Creation Watches is always my number 1 internet watch shop!

"Just one year ago I was looking for a gift for my wife for Christmas. I had an idea to find her a watch, so i looked up at internet and found creationwatches. Here I found the watch i was looking for and ordered it. In a few days I received the watch at home, leaving me jealous about her watch! So I ordered one for me too. This order was my third purchase and again I am very happy with the watch! The other two are still in great condition and I sure I will order again! It is still amazing in what short notice we receive the watch from Malasya to Belgium. Thank You creationWatches!! "

"Great Price, Super Fast Shipping, BUT I will never shop with them again.

If you find a watch you like on CreationWatches.com, and if it arrives in stated condition, you've most likely made a great deal for yourself, with their low prices and super-fast shipping. Congratulations! If it arrives with material defects, and you want to work with them to find a resolution, you may run into some issues...

Stumbled upon a CreationWatches.com ad for a Citizen BV1085-6E watch on watchuseek.com and instantly liked it's clean, classic look. I've seen a few of these listed in gently used condition on watchuseek for around $90.00. This one was $145.00, but was in "Condition: BRAND NEW" per their listing, and since I can't find any new copies on a US website, I pulled the trigger.

Ordered on a Thursday, it was delivered in the Midwest United States on Tuesday. 4 days from Singapore to my door is super fast shipping!

Immediately opening the watch there are two scratches on the face. One more prominent, the other a hairline. Writing to the "contact" and "cs" (customer support) email at CreationWatches.com, I asked what we could do about this situation. After several days of trying to get them photos (attaching them to an email didn't work, sending them links to zipped files on my website didn't work) I created a web page to show the photos, and log our communications.

After they were able to see the photos, they offered me a 5% refund ($7.25). Seeing other postings by "jason1428" here on resellerratings.com that they have worked with customers who were shipped damaged goods, I have asked for a $29.00 refund. This is 1/2 the cost of my local jeweler buying and installing a replacement mineral crystal.

My options at this point, as offered by CreationWatches.com seem to be: a) keep the watch, possibly get $7.25 in return for my issues, with the promise of a "great discount" on future orders, or b) return the watch to Singapore, paying the shipping costs to send it back. This is completely fair. After they receive the watch CreationWatches.com will deduct the original shipping costs from any refund made.

This last sentence is a sticking point. First, based on THEIR invoice that came with the watch, the watch cost $91.00. I was charged $145.00, a difference of $51.00 I figure after they paid for DHL shipping, they made a little profit off a $145.00 watch. So if I was already charged for shipping (which again, is fair), why would I be charged again for the original shipping when I return the watch?

To clarify, I've asked them what amount would be deducted from my refund, but I have not heard back from them yet.

I like the watch, I liked the price (assuming it was a new, undamaged watch), and I loved their super-fast shipping. All I'm asking is for them to work with me on a fair refund, to allow me to have the watch repaired so it matches their listed "Condition: BRAND NEW" advertisement.

Issues I have with CreationWatches.com 1) listing their shipping as 'free' when based on invoice, there was a $51.00 difference between watch cost and price paid 2) lack of willingness to work with me by splitting the cost of a repair 3) time difference in working with them - they are 13 hours ahead of me, so email communications are delayed 4) the policy of deducting original shipping (which I already paid for) from any refund made.

Anyone who would like the link to my website, showing photos of the scratched watch, and a running commentary on our communications, please email me to jkohan at neo dot rr dot com.

Again, CreationWatches.com offers great prices, super-fast shipping, and a nice selection (there were 3 Citizen Titanium models that if not sold out right now, I would already own). If the watch is as expected, you've struck gold with them. If it isn't and want to work with them to find a fair compromise, I hope your interaction goes much differently than mine has.

My other option, not given by CreationWatches.com is to start a PayPal claim process, ship the watch to them, and hopefully get my $145.00 refunded. That is the last recourse I wish to take.

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-14-2014

jason1428, CreationWatches.com rep has responded

“We are really sorry for the inconvenience caused, we do check the watch before sending but sometimes the watch can get damaged in transit or when the customs open it for inspection. We offered you to return the watch back to us and we will issue you full refund along with refund for the cost of shipping the watch back to us. Normally return shipping with regular registered post costs at the most USD 20, so we offered you a full refund + USD 20 for return shipping cost.”

"Thanks for the super fast delivery, I'm very happy with the watch. Great hassle free transaction with tracked delivery from door to door."

"Extremely fast shipping! The product was as expected, as also the quality! Will shop again for sure! Great customer service also"

"Is my second order with Creation Watches.
Everything went perfectly again!
Amazing and responsive customer service.
Great choice of products at very low price.
With international courier shipping included!
Reliability and extreme professionalism.

Thank you.

(Italy)

"Everything went very smoothly, as always and I'm happy with the watch. Thank you for your service."

eugenewilliam's Avatar
35 Science Center Drive Eagle, ID 83642

"I'm very satisfied with my watch and your service already. Very fast, very well, very good job finally. I'll recommend your website 100%. "

"Their website is very user-friendly with a large variety and choices for every budget.
It only took 4-5 days for my order to get to Australia.
Their customer service is very personal and most importantly, their products are the genuine article.

"I received my SEIKO DIVER SRP313J1 watch in perfect condition as good as described on CreationWatches.com with fast delivery, only 4 days. This is the 2nd watch I bought from you, the best website for online shopping and I would like to say thank you all for very good service. Hope to see you soon on another watch order."

"Another great watch for really the best price available. Service and delivery again also very good. So much better than our national internet shops, for me the best internet shop for watches!!"

CreationWatches.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CreationWatches.com is a merchant member
CreationWatches.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,919 merchant members.