Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"Bought a 12 Months Xbox Live Gold Membership but the code was invalid. They quickly exchanged the card and the new card worked. Fast service."

modified review This review was modified by Leon2012 on October 09 2014 08:01:02 AM

Crazy Game Time User

"This website is fake. I bought a 12 month online code on xbox live gold only for it to be already redeemed. "

"Stay away from this merchant! They steal the top up cards and then sell them to you.

Do not buy from them!!! I purchased a $40 top up card from them last month with no problems. This month I did the same. I purchased my top up card at 5pm and by 10pm they had accessed my Walmart online account and purchased a small $3 item as well as a $60 top card that was to be emailed to them immediately. I guess they took a chance that I would have an account with Walmart and they changed my password, email, etc. I received an email regarding my supposed purchase and a separate email stating I had made account changes. I saw this the next morning and called Walmart. Luckily, they flagged this purchase for review and it never got processed. My account is now locked and if I want to purchase anything from Walmart I need to use a different email address. My credit card info was stored on their site and I guess Walmart didn't ask for a security pin when using a card already stored with them.

The funny thing is when I topped up my VM account with the $40 card purchased from crazygametime.com, it said I had topped up with $50! These people are shady, stay away!

"I screwed up and bought a refill PIN for my old wireless carrier instead of my current one. Even though they really didn't have to, Crazy Game Time graciously sent a full refund to my PayPal account. "

Crazy Game Time is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Crazy Game Time is not a merchant member
Crazy Game Time does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!