• CowBoom (a Best CowBoom (a Best Buy Brand) Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.46/10 7.46/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.98/10 6.98/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.44/10 6.44/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.36/10 6.36/10

"Even though the item was marked as Satisfactory and should have had a few scratches and mars, I can't find a one! It looks Brand New to me! THANKS COWBOOM"

"Item came in excellent condition and quickly"

"I like the cover. However the magnetic easily comes off. It doesn't hold up as a stand as well either. I wish it did. "

"I was super pleased with the whole experience. The iPad exceeded my expectations as well as the quickness of the delivery. Will gladly recommend to everybody. "

"I've purchased a lot of products from you guys so far and I am a very satisfied customer. Thank you for your excellence. "

"Product was as described at a good price but shipping took longer than expected..."

"Cow boom canceled my order after I placed it. I am the one who had to call in to find this out or else I would have never known. I spoke to a woman named JD in the order review dept sent me a reply and then told me to call in. She was rude as hell and so unprofessional. Its not worth it with cowboom man. Theyll try to cheat you and take your money. "

"everything was perfect. cheap price, timely delivery, with a fully functional and accurately described product. will look to buy all of my electronics from here in the future. hope the selection of gaming accessories broadens. "

"have bought few items- all was satisfactory"

"Customer service was very kind and helpful "

"Delivery was prompt and timely. The unit was as described and a very good value. My only complaint, and it's relatively minor, is that the website is a difficult to use. It should have a search feature to avoid having to sift through all of the listings for a particular item. Overall, great job CowBoom!"

"At first I was skeptical buying a used PS4 from them because some of them were very scratched and missing all sorts of things. But I patiently scrolled through pages of the ones they had for sale and found one complete and by their description in very good shape for the same price all of the more damaged ones were. I'm happy to say it came in and I was pleasantly surprised at how nice everything looked. It works perfectly and have had no issues as of yet. Very pleased with my purchase .. especially saving over $120 off the price of a new one"

"The head phones are in great shape and work perfect! Thanks"

"Item as described works like new."

"Received the correct items in a short amount of time, and at a great price. What else could I ask for?...Recommended"

Share CowBoom (a Best Buy Brand)'s store rating

CowBoom (a Best Buy Brand) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CowBoom (a Best Buy Brand) is a merchant member
CowBoom (a Best Buy Brand) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,888 merchant members.