CowBoom (a Best Buy Brand) Reviews - cowboom.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 8.42/10 5,916 reviews

CowBoom (a Best Buy Brand) is a merchant member
CowBoom (a Best Buy Brand) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,875 merchant members.

All Customer Reviews (5,917)

Rating 8/104/5

"good condition but wish there would have been some type of instructions"

"Good price for good h/w. Timely updates and delivery."

"I was sent an iPad with a defective onborad speaker, I want it to exchange it fora good one but you didn't ahve one, finnally I had to send it back, what a hassle, you should at least test your products before you send them."

Rating 8/104/5

"My kindle fire is exactly what i expected. It was acvertised as a "Best Buy open box" and when I opend the box it was what I would have expected if I had gone to the store and bought it. Why am I only somewhat satisfied? Shipping took much longer than anticipated, over 10 days instead of 3 or 4 as expected."

"Good price. Delivered quickly. I love that you offer warranty."

"I bought rate 6 ,nothing wrong work great."

"Came in a timely manner and was better than described. The iPod touch looked almost new even though it is the 2nd gen. Very pleased"

Rating 8/104/5

"Product and price were 5 stars, but the sipping was 2 stars because the shipping box was not even sealed. There was no evidence that there was ever any tape on the box."

"Love it. Thanks for asking. Price was right."

"The product was listed as used, with a brief description describing the flaws on the specific unit.
I must say that after receiving the unit it was in great physical shape with barely a scratch. The unit worked great and the price was well below what you would find any were else.
So as you can see I was very pleased with my purchase from CowBoom.
I would recommend them.

"I couldn't be happier with my purchase. I bought a used 32gb 4th gen ipod. It was the "Deal of the Day" so I got it at a killer price. It came quickly and was in perfect condition. I am very satisfied and will look to cowboom for future purchases and have already recommended them to my friends and family."

Rating 6/103/5

"Something was wrong with the screen. It was blinking, then the next morning I couldn't get it to come fully on or off. It was stuck on the Samsung logo. I had to send it back. I hope the one I ordered for my mom works better."

"Bought many things from here and always surprised on how great the quality is! "

"I placed the order and when it arrived everything was perfect. The condition was exactly as described: brand new, but with the packaging messed up. The item itself was fine."

"Fantastic price!!! Refurbished Blu-Ray player w/wifi works great!!! Would definitely buy again from here"