"Just as described and had it in a week. System works like new. "

"Love the fast shipping and email communications and the little cow included in the package is a nice touch."

"Very well packaged and very fast shipping. Item as described works well."

"The console needed a good cleaning and a fair amount of dust removal prior to using it."

"The product was exactly as expected - actually better. The condition was listed as a "6". I could not find any flaws that would have prevented me from rating it an "8" or a "9". It came securely packaged and has worked flawlessly. "

"The laptop is very good, however UPS left it in my driveway unprotected and very exposed to theft."

"Dear CowBoom,

I am concerned, because it has been over the ten day period that I was supposed to receive the ipad mini I purchased for my business. Please respond to this e-mail via josephandrebecca14@gmail.com or call (920)327-9653

"Very Satisfied Very Satisfied Very Satisfied"

"Have been very happy with my Cowboom orders: fast shipping, decent prices, and items always as described. This was for a video card for my budget HTPC and am satisfied, as usual."

"It was easy, quick, and accurate. I will definitely use them again and would recommend others to use them too. "

" Great quality product at a discounted price it also arrived on time, I would recommend...."

"The deal was good but the shipping not so good. UPS just left the package at my front door. I live in a big apartment complex with over 50+ units and fortunately my package was not stolen because I was out. When I returned, my package was just there at my doorstep and UPS usually leaves a note or re-delivers the next day if I'm not home. Nee a better shipping option or service."

"We've always loved buying from CowBoom. We've had a great experience with everything we've bought. Once or twice we've had a problem with a product, and the return process is awesome. Thanks."

"I bought a used, grade 7 PS4 from Cowboom for $100 off and I am pleased to say that I received it in mint condition. At first I was skeptical about buying a used console but I couldn't refuse the price. After much usage, I can say that Cowboom is an amazing site for great deals on quality, used products."

"Excellent............................."

CowBoom (a Best Buy Brand) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CowBoom (a Best Buy Brand) is a merchant member
CowBoom (a Best Buy Brand) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,849 merchant members.