Stores > CowBoom (a Best Buy Brand)

• CowBoom (a Best CowBoom (a Best Buy Brand) Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 7.92/10 7.92/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.37/10 7.37/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.25/10 7.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.63/10 6.63/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.77/10 6.77/10

Savin Moolah!!!

"I purchased a refurbished iPad Air, saving over $175 from the retail price. Cannot tell the difference between mine and my dad's brand new iPad Air he paid full price for. Everythings work as designed. I will be coming back to Cowboom more often! Up next a new gaming console!"

This review was modified by jlrhrand on February 08 2016 04:43:34 PM

2016-02-08

Outstanding customer service and product was better than described

"I am very pleased with my Cowboom purchase and will shop from them again"

Almost New Apple Watch

"Great deal on a near perfect Apple Watch. 42 Gold/Midnight Blue. Condition: "Fair"
Shipped within a day.

Watch

"Best watch and super price save me over 200 dollars "

Rose Gold is not PINK!

"I consider it a milky strawberry color haha
The Apple Sport watch was pretty good condition and I am very satisfied with it. I actually referred from friends to Cowboom to buy things now.

Keep up the good work!

2016-02-07

Great product and fast shipping

"Good prices, items looks new and fast shipping"

Cowboom Review. 2016.02.07

"Cowboom always has items I like; the site is a 1st stop for me for most items.
The best part is the customer service personnel who are always willing to help; in a professional manner; very pro-customer and treats me like a valued guest.
Thank you.

Best service!

"They handled the return very professionalally and effectively "

Better than expected!

"I was hesitant to buy a used Apple Watch(sport with Lavender/rose gold). I'm SOOO happy I did! It looks brand new! Not a scratch on it or marking anywhere! The box and packaging was also in great condition!! I'm beyond satisfied and will definitely buy from here again!"

Should be Con-Boom

"I ordered a laptop from them and after receiving it, I was surprised to find that it was a different model that what I had ordered. Not sure how they made the mistake as the model they sent me, while similar to what I ordered, was clearly inferior to what I paid for. I call and it seemed like a fairly simple return and replacement process. So I return the item and about a week later, my replacement comes. I open the package and I was shocked to see that they sent me the wrong item again. This was clearly a much older, much different laptop. I check it carefully because I couldn't believe they made the same mistake again. I check the model number and to my surprise, it was the right model... but it had inferior components and missing features that it should have. After closer inspection, I notice that the the model number sticker at the bottom was right, but its edges were starting to feel... as if someone took this off of one laptop and put it on another. After checking the area under the battery pack (where companies often put model/series numbers), noticed that this a different series altogether, one that's almost 3 years older than what I ordered. I have a hard time believing that a retailer can much such a mistake twice... this is flat out dishonest and bait-and-switch. These con artists should be investigated for such dishonest practices. "

2016-02-06

Awesome deal!

"Bought these Powerbeats2 wireless to replace a Christmas present pair that was eaten by my pug. Perfect replacement, and a great price. Wish I had purchased the first pair from Cowboom! Shipping was fast. Very satisfied."

2016-02-06

"Good product, price & great customer service."

Very satisfied

"Bought a couple of laptops here. Very reliable and the staff handled issues well, such as exchanges or other inquiries."

Great deal!

"Got this as a Deal of the Deal. Was refurbished but came in great shape. A few nicks around the edges which are not even noticeable unless you are specifically looking for it. The screen had no scratches at all. This was my 1st purchase on this site - am now a loyal customer!"

Great items Nice Price

"I got a great Apple Watch for 220. Thanks for a great item and phenomenal price"

Share CowBoom (a Best Buy Brand)'s store rating

CowBoom (a Best Buy Brand) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CowBoom (a Best Buy Brand) is a merchant member
CowBoom (a Best Buy Brand) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,635 merchant members.