Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 8.45/10 5,950 reviews

CowBoom (a Best Buy Brand) is a merchant member
    CowBoom (a Best Buy Brand) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,874 merchant members.
  • CowBoom (a Best Buy Brand) contact information

Product & services pricing Rating 7.01/10 7.01/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.23/10 6.23/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.02/10 6.02/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.45/10 5.45/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.04/10 6.04/10

All 5,952 Customer Reviews

"Fast and Fantastic! I got a great price and it was here before I knew it. :)"

"The iphone came without sim card so had to order one from sprint. The phone is otherwise in good condition but the battery life sucks which is kind of strange as most iphone users claim a good battery life"

"I purchased an ipod that was promoted in the weekly e-newsletter. The promotion and puchasing process went great and product looks to be in good shape. It's for a gift for my son, so we haven't used it yet, but I'm very pleased so far."

"The laptop I purchased arrived quickly and would Not Boot UP. It would not turn on. It was said on the website that all products are tested and I don't see how this computer could have been tested if it doesn't turn on. I read on the website, "Just like any item that is sold on CowBoom that isn’t factory-sealed brand new, we test these open box items for full functionality. If they don’t pass the test, they don’t end up on CowBoom."
I am very disappointed and just lost my confidence in Cowboom. I am hopeful this can be remedied.

"CowBoom delivered & continues to deliver. Thanks!"

"My order was processed swiftly and I received my order pretty fast."

"I got a wrong model item."

"ordered an ipod touch with 5 rating, but it has scratches all over the unit. it's more like a 3 or 4 rating. Had to return it, though the return process was painless."

"Great experience. Second try to get what we wanted. Helpful staff as well. Product is like new. "

"My iPhone arrived in great condition, but it had no charger or instructions"

"I was very satisfied with the merchandise even though I had to return it for I will not b e able to use it until my contract ends with my provider. Shipping was prompt. I will definitely keep visiting your site."

"got it on time, condition is good as stated, i only need to update to the new 4.1.2 firmware, and feels like new. very happy with what i receive."

"I liked my experience at cowboom.com. It is not only that buying anything there is of no hassle, but also that getting a refund is also no problem. And that I can also "TALK" to a cowboom rep. unlike AMAZON.COM, which they only communicate thru E-mail with whatever problem that I may have. THANK YOU"

"One of the items was a little more damaged than I would have expected. "

"I got an almost brand new Macbook Air for $200 less than the store. I've recommended this site to all my friends."