"Everything went smoothly with a factory refurbished Samsung galaxy tab pro. I did take off a star as it came with 3rd party charger that was slow to charge. Luckily I have an OEM charger from my phone that works perfect. Otherwise item is perfect after a couple of days use and looks brand new."

"Purchased a tablet from Cowboom and immediately after sent an email to cancel No response. Sent another later in the day. No response ever to either email. Product arrived defective. Difficult to contact.

Shame on Cowboom.

"The controller looked fine physically but came dead on arrival. Will not power up or anything, very dissatisfied."

"The camera had more scratches around the lens than was described on the website. The camera seems to be fully functional thusfar."

"Very pleased. Great deal and quick shipping."

"Controller included does not charge, only works when plugged in. Everything else is good. "

"The laptop HP Pavillion m7-1015DX is in pretty good shape. Not many scratches, and it seems to be pretty well maintained. The build quality is superb.

The only problems I had with it are while installing the OS. I was getting weird errors and it turned out that the HDD needed to be cleaned using "diskpart" tool using repair option while installing new OS.

I would have liked bluetooth in it but that is HP's problem.

Overall, I am very pleased with the purchase ($20 off coupon used as well), that too at a good price.

"Excellent price on an ultrabook, absolutely amazin deal. Great fast UPS delivery service, just in time for college! Excellent condition, exactly as described"

"Bought a grade 4 tablet. Better than I expected. No scratches on the screen. Only a couple scratches on the back. Very satisfied."

"It arrived early and as described. "

"Item incomplete
Grr not this store anymore

"Wonderful im so satisfied with this"

"Good good good good ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Good good good good

"Cowboom condition was much worst and I had to spend a lot extra to get the battery and charger for my laptop."

"Tablet computer could not detect battery. Returning it"

CowBoom (a Best Buy Brand) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CowBoom (a Best Buy Brand) is a merchant member
CowBoom (a Best Buy Brand) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,849 merchant members.