• CowBoom (a Best CowBoom (a Best Buy Brand) Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.24/10 7.24/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.01/10 7.01/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.52/10 6.52/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10

"This was my first purchase from CowBoom for a Ps4. The console was listed as satisfactory so I was a little worried about the condition. However, it turned out to be in pristine condition. There are hardly had any scratches or signs of wear. Highly satisfied with the purchase!"

"Quick service, good communication condition better than described"

"Product was as delivered and it work. Shipping was very fast!!!!! Thank you!

"11111111111111111111111111111111111111"

"I ordered a XBOX ONE when it was a daily deal for the price of $225 (normally $275).

Before hitting the final purchase button I double checked my cart to make sure it had everything I wanted. Fair quality. Wireless Controller. Power cord. Warranty Seal. Even had the USB and HDMI cords. Satisified, I completed the purchase! A couple minutes later, I saw a confirmation roll through my email and began to celebrate!

About 2 days later I decided to check on the status of my order, so I logged into CowBoom and was a little bummed to see my order hadn't left the factory yet. However, something odd caught my eye... the item in my purchase history only said the item was fair quality and had a Warranty Seal. No Controller. No Power Cord. No USB/HDMI!

Expecting that this as an error (afterall, CowBoom had probably sold hundreds of these things during the Daily Deal), I called them up and explained that there was an error in my order.

To my disappontment, I was told that the item I was going to be shipped was exactly as described in my purchase history and that if the items were missing, then I must have missed out on the item I originally had. I asked if there was any way to change the order to an appoximate of the item I ordered (they did have one in stock that appeared to be the same as the one I had ordered). The customer service rep told me that there was no substitutions allowed and that if I wanted the other item, then I would have to cancel my order and re-order. To make matters worse, if I cancelled and re-ordered I would not be able to keep the Daily Deal price! I told the rep that the cheapest I could find a power cord and a wireless controller was significantly more than the $50 savings the Daily Deal provided, so there's no benefit in me keeping the deal. The rep apologized again, but said there was nothing she could do.

Frustrated and a angry by the bait and switch I cancelled the entire order.

From now on, I will think twice before ordering from either CowBoom or their parent company Best Buy.

"Evreything works great and quality was perfictally described gread deal will shop here more "

"I'm not sure why an adult over 21 signature service level on the delivery was used (It made the first delivery attempt fail since I was at work) but I eventually got it and it looks great and works great."

"Cowboom shipped it fast. it said satisfactory online but it looked like new.Thanks cowboom"

"Got a package nice and quick."

"I ordered a PS4 deal of the day on wednesday, got it on Tuesday, some wear (a couple scuffs) as it said, but overall condition better than expected. "

"Item was as described. Came relatively quick. Works as intended."

"very good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"The PS4 I ordered came in a better condition than I expected. Fast shipping too."

"Product didn't boot. Wouldn't buy again "

"I've tried to use CowBoom twice and returned the items twice. The first time it was 32G ZUNE player and only 20G was available. It can't boot up after a few day usage. The second time the wired Ethernet of a computer was not working.

I think they sometimes ship problematic products and let the customers check the products. if you buy anything from them, make sure to check all functionality and performance of the products.

Share CowBoom (a Best Buy Brand)'s store rating

CowBoom (a Best Buy Brand) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CowBoom (a Best Buy Brand) is a merchant member
CowBoom (a Best Buy Brand) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,842 merchant members.