"Although the item description said there are a lot of scratches on the XBOX and Kinect.
I did not find any significant scratches on the box.
definitely worth the price.

"I was charged extra for a controller Shipping that was shipped with ps4 secondly the ps4 controller already is bubbling up so I have to return it to Sony third of all their was a 20 percent discount to days later that the company wouldn't match and I feel like the experience wasn't worth the savings "

"I bought xbox 360 with kinect bundle and the product was as good as new with a few minor scratches. works well so far and as a bonus got a free wireless controller too.. This was my first purchase and I am impressed!"

"It's a awesome deal. I got the product within 2 days and it is in pretty good condition. "

"I've made several purchases with Cowboom and for most part, satisfied. However, my last purchase was an Xbox 360 Kinnect. I over looked the fine print about not including a power cord. To our dismay when the xbox arrived, the was no cord to even try it out. It took me several days to find a power cord that cost me an additional $34.95. So my Cowboom deal didn't feel like a good deal anymore. I'm somewhat baffled why an all important power cord would not automatically come with the xbox. I'd rather pay the added price upfront to Cowboom than driving around looking for a power cord. Now the xbox works, except we can't sign in!! Won't accept our Microsoft email and password. So we are still working on it.... Thanks for wanting customer comments."

"I was hesitant about buying used electronics, but price was too good and 1 year warranty was reasonable. I might not need warranty after all since product functions well."

"Exactly as described! Blah ball blah"

"!st time buying from Cowboom , excellent experiance."

"Product was missing the AC Power Adapter. No part was offered to be sent to me to fix this error, only a partial $15 refund or I return the XBox 360 (and other shipped components) for full refund. Neither option really satisfying. Shipping the missing part is the best option, but was not given to me."

"This was the most awesome purchase ive ever made. The condition was labeled as FAIR but the product was nothing short of an excellent condition. This was amazing and very satisfying. I wish there were new items too on cowboom. But for now it they literally stand upto their tag 'no bull'. Awesome experience and amazing service. "

"Great products at a fraction of the price"

"Canceled order after suspicious e mail from them
Asking for credit info again

"smooth, hasslefree.
Item (IPAD) received was functioning and satisfactory.

"Product arrived sooner then expected. No damages"

"The Ipad Air 1st Generation was in like new condition; I'm very please with Cowboom.com

CowBoom (a Best Buy Brand) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CowBoom (a Best Buy Brand) is a merchant member
CowBoom (a Best Buy Brand) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,898 merchant members.