"Good, the item was delivered on time. That's the most important thing for me."

"Quickly shipped in the condition stated."

"Awesome experience! I bought a used PS4; the price was great, the site was easy to use and the device I received is nearly brand new looking and came with the system box!

With a 1 year warranty that was available for purchase, I have no fear of using them again. Christmas is around the corner.....

"Item was priced competitively, shipped, and arrived promptly. Overall recommended to buy from!"

"My PS4 works perfectly. I will being buying from them again."

"The item sent was not what was pictured"

"Good price. Product as described. Shipping could have been quicker."

"Cowboom - Very reliable as always. Will shop again."

"Product arrived in better than expected condition and in a timely fashion. All listed parts were included and the product was well packaged to protect it during shipping. Product works great, will use the service again."

"Arrived as described and in a reasonable amount of time."

"Not received the product yet, but got the review request."

"Yes very satisfied with it."

"Although I didn't get the correct product, but the customer service was amazing in responding and taking care of the item."

"Well, I was just kind of disappointed that it didn't come with a charger so I have to buy an additional one. Also one of the trigger buttons is kind of stuck and makes it hard to play some games. "

"Awesome! I ordered a Xbox 360 E 4GB in "satisfactory" condition and it was (in my opinion) in near perfect condition. Very clean and it even came with all cables and a wireless controller for less than $70 free shipping. This is my 2nd order from Cow Boom (1st was a Nook Color tablet) and I have been beyond impressed with their quality products and low prices. I check here first (goodbye eBay)."

CowBoom (a Best Buy Brand) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CowBoom (a Best Buy Brand) is a merchant member
CowBoom (a Best Buy Brand) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,900 merchant members.