Stores > CowBoom (a Best Buy Brand)

• CowBoom (a Best

2016-06-05

INfo NOfo

"I had a very hard time finding out info on this product
how to use it
what its real hardware specs were
no power cord came with it
found power cord with a od end to power it
also to this day do not have the pass word to use it fully

2016-04-06

extremely pleased

"Xbox one works perfectly and it appears as though I will not be requiring the one year warranty. Highly recommend purchasing from CowBoom. Very trustworthy"

2016-03-29

I returned my item

"I shipped my item back to cowboom, but didn't receive my refund. "

2016-03-21

awesome!

"great product. worked perfectly."

2016-03-20

Good customer service, not so good product

"We ordered an iMac. It arrived within 2 days and we were quite excited. However, the keyboard didn't work. When contacted, we were given a return shipping authorization with no problem. But rather than lose the entire product, we bought a new keyboard. It works fine and we kept the product.

I am disappointed that the machine was not tested and certified before being sold. There is no excuse for sending a defective product. While I know we were ordering a used item, I expected that Cow Boom (a Best Buy company) would check it out ahead of time to make sure that it was in good working order.

2016-03-18

First order, no issues

"Ordered a PS4, got it when promised, price was right...
Couldn't ask for anything more...

2016-03-17

"I was very worried since i couldn't see any pictures, but my Microsoft surface 3 arrived with no scratches, and in perfect condition so i'm very happy with it."

2016-03-16

Bluetooth doesn't work

"Bluetooth doesn't work. They won't connect to the computer through USB to update software or anything."

2016-03-15

Very Quick and Recommend

"Less than half retail I got the Beats2. I got the open box and they are just like new, just no papers or original box. Great for running and wearing a work. Got them in only 2 days, when shipping was like 7-10 days.
Highly recommend the Beats2 at this price!

2016-03-14

Good deal as I already had the accessories

"A refurbished item. It came with nothing else but it works well and I already had the power supply/charger and cable to connect to my computer."

2016-03-11

"Returned computer. Had to wait OVER a month for credit to be issued because they said they never got it back. Good thing we had tracking proof they did. Only then was credit issued. What a shame..."

2016-03-11

Difficult to know what you are getting

"I bought a Jawbone Up band hoping to replace my damaged one. However when I got it I found out that the pin to connect it to my "I Phone 5" was a lot thinner. As a result I could not use it at all"

2016-03-10

Nintendo NDS

"Love it and I couldn't pass up the price!"

2016-03-08

ipad almost

"i bought an ipad on feb 22 but put the wrong zip code after on the first of march ups could not figure out where myrtle beach was and sent it back. i contacted cowboom and the rep. said contact him on the day ups returned it to them and i could repurchace it. i called 3-8 within a few minutes of it and the rep now said he could not help. may have been happier had they not said to wait i would still get it. wasted all that extra time waiting

2016-03-08

As expected

"Simple and easy. No issues. Product is as expected."

Share CowBoom (a Best Buy Brand)'s store rating

CowBoom (a Best Buy Brand) is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

CowBoom (a Best Buy Brand) is not a merchant member
CowBoom (a Best Buy Brand) does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!