• CowBoom (a Best CowBoom (a Best Buy Brand) Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.68/10 5.68/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.67/10 5.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.37/10 5.37/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.81/10 4.81/10

"The PS4 came not working correctly. It even said on the side of the box that it was returned for disc reading errors. I get the PS4, pop a game in and it works, then eject the game and put something else in and it won't take the disc. Only temporary fix was to completely unplug it for a few moments, plug it back in and it would sometimes take one disc, until next time. It also came without the controller which was stated as included."

"great, will buy it again."

"Purchased my used laptop at an awesome price, and it was in excellent condition to my amazement, since it was labeled as fair. So far the hardware has been pretty solid, no noticeable problems yet! Thank you, cowboom! "

"I bought a "Fair" condition Apple iPad Air (1st gen, 32GB). The device was heavily discounted, but there were no notes detailing its condition. I received the device in 3 days (quick ship!), and when I opened the box, WOW, the device was in awesome condition, basically like new, except no accessories or box (which is probably why it was listed as "Fair").

Great service from Cowboom to get a heavily discounted, good, used product. Would definitely buy from Cowboom again.

"Purchased a used Ps4, the system was basically DOA. It turned on, let me set it up and then it bricked. I think their Quality Assurance department needs to steps it's game up. I'm currently awaiting my replacement. Getting my replacement has been a nightmare, if this one doesn't work I will no longer be dealing with this company after this transaction."

"This was my 2nd purchase from CowBoom, and the notes for the PC (Y50-70) I bought were accurate. There was some slight sticker-like residue on it, but I was able to partially remove that. Otherwise, my item was in pretty good shape - the few scratches that are present aren't obvious.

CowBoom is now one of my favorite places to check; prices at CB on certain items are significantly lower than paying new, though I also trust them more than eBay sellers.

"Got my iPad mini. It's in excellent shape and a fantastic deal! "

"The Xbox one i ordered didn't come with the controller as stated but cowboom quickly sent me an overnight controller right away. Very good experience!"

"Migration assistant did not work. I spent over 24 hours getting frustrated and in the end, I am moving things manually to the new laptop. Everything else works fine so far. "

"Orders are just exactly like the description or even better. Shipping on time or even earlier. LOVE THIS BRAND 100%"

"It was easy. It came fast. Better condition than expected."

"Ps4 system was better than expected condition, looked like new along with controller and was almost half price compared to a new system from the store."

"laptop was as described, no complaints"

"Sent me a computer that would not stay on without being plugged in. Not even a week passed by before it shut of completely and wouldn't turn back on. "

"When I received the computer, it had no power supply and I could not turn it on. The supposed 2 in 1 tablet was very difficult to be removed from the keyboard. Returned almost immediately."

Share CowBoom (a Best Buy Brand)'s store rating

CowBoom (a Best Buy Brand) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CowBoom (a Best Buy Brand) is a merchant member
CowBoom (a Best Buy Brand) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,715 merchant members.