Stores > Coveroo Inc

• Coveroo Inc

2016-11-07

HORRIBLE customer service. They made a mistake. I PAID the price

"Ok so I bought a disney cover for my Macbook Pro 15 inch with retina. It arrived on time with no issues. When I went to put it on my laptop, they had sent me one that was clearly made for a larger, what seemed like a windows-made computer. No problem. Everyone makes mistakes right? I sent the package back, followed directions according to their exchange/refund policy. I shouldn't have had a problem. However, Regina told me that I needed to cover the shipping cost to return it to them because of "customer error." They even sent me an email pretty much telling me I was incompedent with instructions on how to find the serial number on my macbook so I can be sure of the make and model I own. YES!! WTF!
I wanted to prove that they were wrong so I send them a screen shot after following their instructions of the make/model of my laptop according to the serial number they asked me to research. As if I didn't know my own laptop. Anyway, I asked for the right cover with a refund of the shipping cost as it was THEIR mistake. Apparently, Regina in customer service, is very inexperienced in the matter as she tells me they're only refunding the cover and NOT the shipping cost as its against their policy.. NO.. YOUR POLICY SAYS THAT A CUSTOMER HAS TO COVER THE RETURN OF SHIPPING IF IT WAS THEIR ERROR. BUT COVEROO MADE THE MISTAKE!

These people are a joke. Its not the $6 in shipping. Thats not the point. Its the principal and lack of consideration for their customers and their own policies.

Stay away from them. Order from Amazon, its safer :)

2010-07-09

"This is the first time I ordered from this company and I found the experience quite pleasant. The website is very straightforward and purchasing is a breeze. The item arrived a few days early and I really like the quality of the product. Will definitely purchase from them again. Highly recommended."

Share Coveroo Inc's store rating

Coveroo Inc is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Coveroo Inc is not a merchant member
Coveroo Inc does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!