Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

"The costume prices are great and shiping is okay. However, what disappointed me was the shipment. I payed the 2 day shipping fee so i could get it by friday however i wont recieve my costume until monday and there is nothing i can do. Thus i have to spend extra money for another costume when i could have order from another site. My overall my experience with costume Craze was below average."

"COSTUME CRAZE IS THE BEST !!! THANK YOU !! Flapper Dress is Beautiful, great quality and one day shipping for $6.50.....seriously super !! Fabulous !! F A N T A S T I C"

modified review This review was modified by RoxyRox on October 30 2013 11:15:56 PM

"For the 2013 season, I worked as a Costumer Service Rep.

I hated it. I could not help feeling like we were absolutely ripping the customers off. I had so many skeptical people on the phone, and I felt like they had every right to be as skeptical as they wanted.

We would laugh at people after phone calls or chats for their anger. We would make fun of them. I was surprised they even had any international customers with the outrageous prices for shipping. Oh, and not to mention they re-sold costumes that were previously worn. Any thing to pinch pennies, right?

The worst part about Costume Craze was the way that the warehouse was treated. Seeing that those men and women are on their feet all day long, willing to do their best for people that did not give a squat about them! They had zero job security, and they did not get any kind of incentive like the Customer Service Reps did! The way that Costume Craze is ran and their employment is awful. Steer clear if you are asked to work here! The only employees that they care about are the ones that have been hired on as supervisors.

The supervisors will talk smack behind your back if you work in the Customer Service side of the company and they do not even try to hide it. If you make one little mistake or you have a nervous tic on the phones, they will rag on you until you leave. They have awful, awful superiority complexes and they are people that should have never been given positions such as that. The Customer Service Manager is desensitized to everything that it is rather depressing to see. It is clear that she does not care. The owner of the company does not regard the employees. It is almost like they do not exist to her. She will not look at them and if something goes wrong with the particular computer you are sitting at one day, then you will be blamed for the technical problems and fired.

Beware of this company because they will rip you off and they will not have a problem doing so. The employees are expendable. It is truly a wonder how Costume Craze is still in business.

modified review This review was modified by krissytoo on October 30 2013 06:52:32 PM

"I will never use them again. Unfortunately, I never received my products because their shipping policy is to not ship any part of your order when one of the items is out of stock. This is absolutely ridiculous, especially when it was in stock when I paid for it and a whole 24 hours later my entire order is put on hold and threatened with being cancelled. Very disappointed now will have to find a different place to do my costume shopping. "

modified review This review was modified by ime_me on October 25 2013 08:57:48 PM

"This company sucks! I ordered a wig for a total of 19 dollars and never received it, when I asked if they could replace it since I already paid for it and never received it, they said I could order and pay for a new one. Really! I payed for my wig and never received it yet somehow that's too bad for me I'm just screwed! I will never order from this company again! I've ordered a pair of jeans from Levis over 50.00 and never received them and when I told them they apologized and sent me a new pair NO CHARGE now that's customer service!"

"SCAMMERS!!!!

DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!! My card was charged 4 TIMES and then my bank called me because their were other fraudulent charges on my card, a hotel, a gaming store and some tech site!! Costume Craze DID NOT GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK. My card was blocked and this happened after an agent called me from their company telling me the charge was declined and he needed the card over the phone!! I talked to a supervisor and got NOTHING from her except that she trusts her agents, a load of BS!! NOt even investigating, PLEASE BE CAREFUL

modified review This review was modified by deema791 on October 09 2013 04:20:08 PM

"DONT BUY FROM THEM!! THEY WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY!!! THEY DONT HAVE GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE THEY ALSO LIE! DONT BUY ANYTHING EVEN IF ITS THE BEST PRICE AROUND ITS A SCAM!!!!"

modified review This review was modified by COFFINLOVER on January 30 2013 09:09:16 AM

"The worst! This company sells defective merchandise, please save yourself the headache I went through and don't buy from them. Costume wasn't as pictured, Neckline had 8" of extra material hanging & it was ripped. Had to spend $20 to fix. Horrible!!!
Lisa in Customer Service "apologized that she was not able to help me"
Please save yourself the trouble and buy from someone else!!

"I purchased a costume on Tuesday morning 9am and it was suppossed to be delivered by Friday (3 day shipping, even though it would really take 4 days). However, they sent it out only on Wednesday 11pm and therefore I will receive it on Monday. They would not refund the shipping, not even give credit for a difference between the 3 day and 4 day shipping. I thoroughly regret the purchase - there are companies who will try to make sure their customers return."

"I give them zero stars! This company
SUCKS! They made an error and I got the wrong
Costume size. They shipped
Another but I had to pay full 3 day shipping
...never waived the cost. Great cs....NOT!
You've lost another loyal customer. The CS manager
was awful and needs to go to a managerial school!

modified review This review was modified by Mythreesons26 on October 23 2012 07:26:10 PM

"Will never do business again all tho I did get a full refund but never again"

"I LOVE IT!!! I wonder if maybe all the negative reviews are from people that waited til the absolute last minute to order, or what! I ordered my costume on 9/21/12 and recieved it on 9/26/12 just as the tracking information stated. They are definitely quick! My suggestions would be order early, don't wait til the LAST minute, and be sure what you want because it'll ship FAST!! I read the reviews, good and bad, before ordering and I'm gald I went with them, and I'll do it again! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!! I LOVE IT!"

"they are horriable,firts call i asked APO ,AE shipping which we ordered one group girl costume a recital they said over 75usd is free the next they i asked something else they said will change shipping 4.5 usd and at my order they decide 9 USD is the better number while they are adv for free shipping over 75 usd..Cause we are military and off US shipping i asked are you using UPS or USPS they said we use both just because ours AE they decide to charge us shipping what a shame for a company they treat the people !!! They were very rude and not professional.."

"I read the reviews after i placed an order. I was so nervous that I called the company to find out when my order would ship etc. To my delight, the order was shipped in UNDER 24 hours, and I already had my UPS shipping number. The costume came in perfect shape, fit beautifully, and the price could NOT be beat!"

"I am also glad I did not see these reviews before I ordered the product. I had a wonderful experience with this company. My order was shipped in 6 days and the costumes were great. Awesome price and the costumes are very nice."

Costume Craze is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Costume Craze is not a merchant member
Costume Craze does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!