• Rating 0.00/10 31 reviews

CostPi.com is not a merchant member
    CostPi.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • CostPi.com contact information

• Address: 3511 Thomas Road, Santa Clara
    • Contact: sales@CostPi.com
    • Phone: (888) 829-7558
    • Customer Support: (888) 829-7558

"I placed an order on 10/24/2012 from CostPi for 3 replacement telephone headsets. My employer's credit card was charged $43.86 and as of this date, 11/21/2012, I have not received the ordered merchandise. I have made about 6 phone calls to the customer service phone number. When I attempt to contact customer service the phone number just rings and no one answers and there is no voice mail to leave a message. I have attempted to contact the company via email on serveral occasions and they do not respond to email. I have reported this to my employer's credit card company and they will be refunding the charge. I attempted to go to their web site today, and the webe site is gone. This company is a fraud! Beware! "

"Ordered 10/25 with credit card payment; in stock item
2 days later, sorry not in stock
after Hurricane Sandy, slowdown in deliveries (what? a California company ??)
4 email and phone conversations - no responses, no answer.
contacted BB of Santa Clara, no such company, no presence at the listed address.
I think clearly that I have been scammed.
(They *he* needs to be prosecuted.

"Web site seems no longer on-line.....!"

"Yeah, same here. Got a great deal. Never got the product and the website is now gone. I got screwed. I reported to credit card company but these guys got away scott free. I think it sucks that they do this to people...."

"Beware, Beware, Beware. Costpi.com is a scam. I ordered 2 computers for $880 and received basically an empty box. It's a great scam. The site offers incredible deals. (This should have been my first clue.) They charge your card and send you shipping info. So you think your product is on the way. Problem is they ship you nothing of value. I have called so many times I lost count. Busy signal every time. I sent emails, and received no response. My only recourse was of course my credit card company. I only wish I had searched this site before the purchase. So if you are thinking of buying from this company because they have great deals, Think again. You will receive only grief, no deal.... It is my belief that all of their five star reviews are posted by them. "

modified review This review was modified by mgavito on November 06 2012 07:00:43 PM

"This website is a complete fraud! I paid $140 for a router and never got what I paid for. You cannot contact them in any way. The phone numbers they provide are fake. The emails will never be responded. Never buy anything from them, they will get your money and you will be left with nothing in return."

"Costpi.com is a fraud. I ordered Sony ps3 move bundle for 264.71 on 10-24-12 and today I received a USB cable instead of my original order. Their phone number is also not responding. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS WEBSITE."

"Be careful when ordering in this site. I place an order last Friday and follow it up on the phone but nobody answer except your call doesn't go through. I send them email and call them several times to check if they really have stock of B &B EIS EXTEND because its a lot of money but no response. When I check my Amex card I was surprise that they already bill me. So I call my Amex and report it right away since if they are for real they should have responded to my concern. I guess this is just another scam online Company."

"COSTPI is a scam. They sent me a USB cable instead of $500 in goods and apparently this has been going on recently. Ive let my credit card company know but this is horrible, PLEASE STAY AWAY!"

"Total Scam site, I figured it was a scam but no google search results as of the time I ordered the item and only one thing came up which was a yahoo answers positive review...

ordered a tablet and got a usb cable

STAY AWAY

"BEWARE Consumers CostPi is a fraudulent website. I ordered a XFX Radeon 7970 Black Edition for $330 and was sent an envelope from the US Postal Service that was never opened, and was returned to sender "refused".

The previous "ratings" listed above 1 star below are fraudulent as well. I'd give them a negative rating, but that is not possible through Reseller Ratings.

Beware to other consumers, the package that was sent is a bubble wrap envelope that is partially opened and retaped. This is the scammers attempt to fight chargebacks. I have a full on video of walking to my mailbox and inspecting the package.

A complaint is filed with the FBI, the California State Attorney General's Office, and my local authorities.

Buck

modified review This review was modified by Buck47 on November 04 2012 02:05:38 PM

"Ordered $1,000 windows 8 tablet and got a USB cable"

modified review This review was modified by pissedovatcostpidotcom on November 04 2012 01:47:52 AM

"right now im waiting for 2 7970 video cards shipped ups mail innovations with a stated pakage weight .1610 pounds, each card has a weight of 4.4 pounds there supposed to be delivered by the post office tues. i drove by there stated mailing address and they dont exist here. they cannot be reached by phone because they will not answer the phone (voice mail) or my email. i have to wait till whatever they have sent me arrives to dispute the purchase. i have 0 confidence i will ever see the cards. after reading others that have purchased there and have not recieved what they ordered i expect the same.

update 11/4
just got an email from another who ordered from these thiefs and he ordered a video card also and recieved a bubble wrap envolope. he has contacted the fbi as i will do when my envelope arrives. please get the word out before anyone else gets ripped off.

update 11/5
received a usb cable. missing were the 2 asus matrix 7970 video cards.

modified review This review was modified by BLACKBIRDxx on November 05 2012 03:13:20 PM

"I made a purchase for a processor well over a week ago. The company has never shipped my processor, and will not return phone calls. Now there phone number just hangs up on you when you call. It looks like these guys are just clever scam artists and I hope these guys go to jail for it."

"THEY ARE FRAUDS AND ITS A SCAM!
I placed and order for a laptop when it was 25% off at $1100.73. They did raise the price to $1,467.64. Maybe it was a mistake on their part. But they did give me a tracking number for mail innovations by UPS&USPS. It wasn't active till the 31st of Oct., which could have been due to the super storm since it shipped out of Logan Township, New Jersey. The package weight posted on the tracking info. is 0.1612 lb so then another flag went up for me. I called UPS and USPS about how they weigh their packages and they both said it's specified by the sender, so once again I'm left skeptical. I've also read in a forum that someone received 2 usb adapters instead of 2 radeon graphics cards they had paid $400 for and another that ordered 2 cards as well and received a very light package, which did not want to open it. Also note that when I first purchased on the 29 of Oct. it was for a different laptop, which i changed my mind on and I called them to cancel that purchase and they did. The money is back in my account. On 1st of Nov. I tried calling them back to get some assurance that everythings fine they no longer pick up and only get an answering machine. Today Nov.2, I tried calling them again and their number is now in service for a company called Zapdrive. My package arrived today. It's total scam. I received a flimsy light package and can feel cables inside. The ship from address is Twinfolders Inc., 80 Micron Drive, Jonestown, PA. 17038. Filing a report with http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx and contacted my bank. AVOID!

modified review This review was modified by Abzolute on November 05 2012 02:46:23 PM