• Rating 2.00/10 5 reviews

CosplayMagic.com is not a merchant member
    CosplayMagic.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • CosplayMagic.com contact information

"I paid 200 bucks and expected a nice final fantasy costume here. after waited for about 4 weeks, I received a costume made with some kind of very cheap cloths, very thin. the color is not the same as shown, and I am very disappointed. I am hoping to return this costume for a refund. not recommended with us quality."

"I ordered from this site for almost 1300$ and received only half of the order!!
some of what i received was shoved so hard to fit the box whixh is the itachi costume and it was damaged beyond repair.
I want either my money back or the products i ordered. however, they never gave me anything back T.T
someone should stop them please!!!!

"it is terrible to buy here, that I had waited for over a month and finally received something that I did not ordered! a costume, with color and outlook doesn't even look close to what is being shown and described. the quality is bad and I requested a refund they refused! ha! stay away!!"

"I would definitely recommend CosplayMagic.com. I ordered my costume on Tuesday, the payment went through that day, and I got my costume two days later! I am very impressed by the quality and details of the dress. They're a bit on the expensive side, but it was worth it. The next time I'm in the market for a costume, I'll be buying from them. "

"I had waited well over 1.5month for a crappy costume from this store! after I got it and tried it the costume gets torn apart right away. the quality is the worst I ever got. strongly not recommended and disappointing!"