CosplayMagic.com Reviews - cosplaymagic.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 2.00/10 5 reviews

CosplayMagic.com is not a merchant member
CosplayMagic.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"I paid 200 bucks and expected a nice final fantasy costume here. after waited for about 4 weeks, I received a costume made with some kind of very cheap cloths, very thin. the color is not the same as shown, and I am very disappointed. I am hoping to return this costume for a refund. not recommended with us quality."

"I ordered from this site for almost 1300$ and received only half of the order!!
some of what i received was shoved so hard to fit the box whixh is the itachi costume and it was damaged beyond repair.
I want either my money back or the products i ordered. however, they never gave me anything back T.T
someone should stop them please!!!!

"it is terrible to buy here, that I had waited for over a month and finally received something that I did not ordered! a costume, with color and outlook doesn't even look close to what is being shown and described. the quality is bad and I requested a refund they refused! ha! stay away!!"

"I would definitely recommend CosplayMagic.com. I ordered my costume on Tuesday, the payment went through that day, and I got my costume two days later! I am very impressed by the quality and details of the dress. They're a bit on the expensive side, but it was worth it. The next time I'm in the market for a costume, I'll be buying from them. "

"I had waited well over 1.5month for a crappy costume from this store! after I got it and tried it the costume gets torn apart right away. the quality is the worst I ever got. strongly not recommended and disappointing!"