Stores > CosplayMagic.com

• CosplayMagic.co

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"I ordered a Madara Jinchuuriki costume from the website. They said it would arrive around 2 weeks and it arrived the 2nd Thursday after the Saturday that I ordered. (I live in a rural area so longer delivery times are to be expected.)

The costume looked exactly like the pictures on the website and the quality of the fabrics was very nice. It was slightly larger than expected though it still fits perfectly. If I ever need another costume I will be sure to order from them.

This review was modified by CasualBuyR on June 15 2015 02:36:36 AM

"This site is so awesome they got my Itachi cosplay sent to me in 3 days. And the materials are perfect and sturdy.Icouldn't have asked for anything better."

This review was modified by Choza on October 29 2014 06:30:10 AM

"I admit I was skeptical because I ordered and saw some of the reviews later. I ordered a Sango battle costume. Although I did some alterations to it to make it more practical to wear, I was very pleased with it. The quality is good. I also received it very quickly. I was concerned because it is shipped out of China. I received it in 4 days from ordering.

Overall I am quite pleased with the order.

This review was modified by countrynights on October 27 2014 05:55:51 PM

"Ordered an ASSASSINS CREED BLACK FLAG costume and it was fantastic. The materials are great quality, I asked for express shipping and made an extra comment so they would know I was in a hurry - it arrived within 1 week. I had to get some things altered but you would have to anyway to make it fit your particular size. After doing your research on where to buy from, if Cosplay Magic is a consideration I recon it's worth the investment."

This review was modified by Zabz on July 15 2014 05:21:00 PM

"I paid 200 bucks and expected a nice final fantasy costume here. after waited for about 4 weeks, I received a costume made with some kind of very cheap cloths, very thin. the color is not the same as shown, and I am very disappointed. I am hoping to return this costume for a refund. not recommended with us quality."

"I ordered from this site for almost 1300$ and received only half of the order!!
some of what i received was shoved so hard to fit the box whixh is the itachi costume and it was damaged beyond repair.
I want either my money back or the products i ordered. however, they never gave me anything back T.T
someone should stop them please!!!!

"it is terrible to buy here, that I had waited for over a month and finally received something that I did not ordered! a costume, with color and outlook doesn't even look close to what is being shown and described. the quality is bad and I requested a refund they refused! ha! stay away!!"

"I would definitely recommend CosplayMagic.com. I ordered my costume on Tuesday, the payment went through that day, and I got my costume two days later! I am very impressed by the quality and details of the dress. They're a bit on the expensive side, but it was worth it. The next time I'm in the market for a costume, I'll be buying from them. "

"I had waited well over 1.5month for a crappy costume from this store! after I got it and tried it the costume gets torn apart right away. the quality is the worst I ever got. strongly not recommended and disappointing!"

Share CosplayMagic.com's store rating

CosplayMagic.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

CosplayMagic.com is not a merchant member
CosplayMagic.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!