Stores > CosplayMagic.com
  • CosplayMagic.co

Voice your opinion! Review CosplayMagic.com by clicking a star below.
2017-04-24

Stay away from this website, don't do the same mistake as me.

"I saw bad and good reviews and was mixed about getting a Cosplay here, but they looked so nice on the pictures I decided to give it a shot. It was a huge mistake.

I sent my measurements to them and they suggested me the medium size for the Deadpool costume. Paid $180 with free shipping. Received it after a few days only, I was extremely excited about it.
It was /way/ too big. I couldn't even put the pants, I was floating in it and it's fully fall down on the floor.
The jacket had white marker marks all over it.
I decided to resend it to get a refund, and this is when I understood I was getting ****: they sent me a damaged item that was too big for me even though I gave them my measurements, but /I/ had to pay $60 for the shipping, and they refunded me $151 instead of $180 because they don't refund the shipping (which was FREE on their website.) Terrible customer service, not to mention I paid $35 of taxes for it to almost get delivered in the wrong town. Please don't do the same mistake as me. The cosplay's are terrible, and you'll lose so much money on this.

2016-04-05

Terrible product, terrible service!!

"Bought a custom made Naruto costume for my gender bend of Naruto. Sent them all my measurements and explained that I'm a girl and want it form fitting and feminine. Well the costume was a complete disaster, not even close to my measurements, the costume was huge! Made for a large man. I wouldn't be caught dead wearing this costume as is. I requested a refund and they refused! I got totally screwed!! $250 CAD wasted. Stay away from this site at all cost!! "

2015-06-15

"I ordered a Madara Jinchuuriki costume from the website. They said it would arrive around 2 weeks and it arrived the 2nd Thursday after the Saturday that I ordered. (I live in a rural area so longer delivery times are to be expected.)

The costume looked exactly like the pictures on the website and the quality of the fabrics was very nice. It was slightly larger than expected though it still fits perfectly. If I ever need another costume I will be sure to order from them.

2014-10-29

"This site is so awesome they got my Itachi cosplay sent to me in 3 days. And the materials are perfect and sturdy.Icouldn't have asked for anything better."

2014-10-27

"I admit I was skeptical because I ordered and saw some of the reviews later. I ordered a Sango battle costume. Although I did some alterations to it to make it more practical to wear, I was very pleased with it. The quality is good. I also received it very quickly. I was concerned because it is shipped out of China. I received it in 4 days from ordering.

Overall I am quite pleased with the order.

2014-07-15

"Ordered an ASSASSINS CREED BLACK FLAG costume and it was fantastic. The materials are great quality, I asked for express shipping and made an extra comment so they would know I was in a hurry - it arrived within 1 week. I had to get some things altered but you would have to anyway to make it fit your particular size. After doing your research on where to buy from, if Cosplay Magic is a consideration I recon it's worth the investment."

2012-03-16

"I paid 200 bucks and expected a nice final fantasy costume here. after waited for about 4 weeks, I received a costume made with some kind of very cheap cloths, very thin. the color is not the same as shown, and I am very disappointed. I am hoping to return this costume for a refund. not recommended with us quality."

2012-02-04

"I ordered from this site for almost 1300$ and received only half of the order!!
some of what i received was shoved so hard to fit the box whixh is the itachi costume and it was damaged beyond repair.
I want either my money back or the products i ordered. however, they never gave me anything back T.T
someone should stop them please!!!!

2012-01-31

"it is terrible to buy here, that I had waited for over a month and finally received something that I did not ordered! a costume, with color and outlook doesn't even look close to what is being shown and described. the quality is bad and I requested a refund they refused! ha! stay away!!"

2011-12-01

"I would definitely recommend CosplayMagic.com. I ordered my costume on Tuesday, the payment went through that day, and I got my costume two days later! I am very impressed by the quality and details of the dress. They're a bit on the expensive side, but it was worth it. The next time I'm in the market for a costume, I'll be buying from them. "

2011-01-14

"I had waited well over 1.5month for a crappy costume from this store! after I got it and tried it the costume gets torn apart right away. the quality is the worst I ever got. strongly not recommended and disappointing!"

Share CosplayMagic.com's store rating

CosplayMagic.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

CosplayMagic.com is not a merchant member
CosplayMagic.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!