Stores > Corporate Armor

• Phone: 704-583-9973
    • Customer Support: 877-449-0458
    • Business Hours: Monday through Friday 8:30am to 5:30pm EST

2015-08-18

"Extremely satisfied with Corporate Armor specifically Nicholas our sales rep. Ordered several Access Points and UTM 120 device and the experience was the best. Normally you have to deal with foreign firms for these kinds of things but I was connected directly to someone who not only understood what I was asking for but also recommended ways to improve my situation but still meet the budgeting requirements. 10/10 will definitely recommend to all our partners here in West Texas.

Shipping went out the next business day and was supplied with a Fedex tracking number in a direct email from the shipping department themselves. No automated mess and an actual person to talk to if my order messes up in transit.

2015-04-22

"Very helpful answering my questions and quickly filling my order."

2015-04-08

"Easy to find what I was looking for. Shipment was delivered in a timely fashion. I will shop here again.

2015-03-13

"This was an excellent experience. Purchased a NGFW FortiWifi 92D for network speed and security, along with the CA remote installation. Corporate Armor (CA) strives to be the best and we went from PO to box-in-production in less than a week. It starts with a knowledgeable sales team to select the right solution (so many choices!), then the quote-to-purchase process is the easiest I've seen, then we scheduled the CA 4 hrs. remote install and JH did a superb job at setting up everything right. We actually scheduled a 2nd 4 hrs. session with him a few days later to add features and troubleshoot a nasty remote phones issue with our OnPrem PBX. Setting up a NGFW in a SMB is a complex process and a bit over my head, as we ended up with 4 WiFi, 2 VLAN, 26 Firewall policies, 2 WAN with fail-over, port forwarding Whitelist and VPN. Our remote installer did all the work, but I watched and now we can do the up-keeps internally. I'm glad we went with the CA team. "

2015-02-25

"ITEM WAS DELIVERED AS PROMISED"

2015-01-26

"Super fast shipping. Great customer service."

2015-01-22

"Staff was very helpful and help us save even more money."

2015-01-08

"Quick and efficient answers to all my questions.
Great folks to work with.

2014-12-30

"Excellent delivery and performance!"

2014-11-19

"Always great service and never any problems"

2014-10-10

"Very friendly, quick to accommodate my needs, and very knowledgeable! I will always use them for purchasing my security products!"

2014-09-28

"Excellent experience. Everything worked perfectly. Absolutely recommended. Thanks."

2014-09-19

"Product was delivered in a timely manner. Trevor provided excellent customer service throughout the process. "

2014-07-31

"Corporate Armor is the best shop online about security products.
Everything is here : Happyness, services and prices.

2014-06-25

"Exceptional Customer Service! Highly recommend!"

Share Corporate Armor's store rating

Corporate Armor is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Corporate Armor is not a merchant member
Corporate Armor does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!