Stores > Cornerstonemantels.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

unmatched customer service and pricing!

"My contractor had recommended getting fireballs for our outdoor fireplace instead of glass for a more modern look. I had no idea what I needed to achieve the look I found online and cornerstone's customer service team was incredible. I worked with Spero (a customer service guru) on the phone and by email over the course of a couple of weeks spitballing ideas and finalizing what I would need as I kept asking questions. He was so patient with me, even contacting the maker of the fireballs to get his input. I would absolutely recommend them."

This review was modified by christinaw82 on August 14 2016 09:51:27 PM

100% Recommend

"We had such a great experience with this company. Initially, we saw a few negative reviews so we contacted Cornerstone direct. My wife and I worked with George who helped us for almost an hour on our first call. And, then helped us for about a week of back and forth design and planning. In the end, George saved us over $2000 on our project and it came out amazing.

I have to say after spending allot of time on this project that this company is first class. Whatever negative reviews you see all seem to be people who are upset that they didn't receive the product as fast as "Amazon". These guys are not Amazon. They are experts in what they do and take the time to make sure your project is going to come out perfect and save you money.

Before you choose to buy ANYWHERE call all the online stores direct before you place your order and see who knows what they are talking about.

These guys got a bad rap with people ordering small items that they could easily buy on Ebay. But you should really read through the reviews like we did and take in consideration the customers like us who were hand held through major projects with a great experience.

This review was modified by gregsey33 on August 09 2016 07:04:36 PM

Don't bother with these guys....

"Ordered my fire pan on May 18th, 2016. I received an email stating the Fire Pan would arrive on June 17th, 2016. I was ok waiting this amount of time. June 17th came and gone, so I started to contact Cornerstone Mantels. I Called 6 times over the course of the next 4 weeks, leaving messages with there call center. Nobody ever returned my call. During this process I also reached out to them via email, I sent 6 emails to enquire on the delivery date. All of my emails accept for one went un-answered. In that email they proceeded to tell me the order has been shipped. Today I finally decided to call my credit card company and reverse the charges. This is a very shady company. They will take your money pronto, but goodluck getting the product from them. And there customer service is horrible. I DONOT recomend this company to anyone."

This review was modified by Yellowtrout on July 13 2016 07:37:38 AM

Unparalleled Online Order Customer Service

"Read this great review and be happy that you did.
The way this began was my ability to do projects myself. Or so I thought.
I am building a DYI outdoor fire pit in the back yard. I thought that searching the internet that i had found Cornerstone Mantel and Fire to be the website that i would use. They have a great website and the products are very appealing.
I placed my order late one night and made a small error by ordering the wrong size of the Fire Pit Glass. The next day I immediately called Cornerstone and got the voicemail system. My first thought was, OK Here we Go! Not more than 15 Minuit later the call was returned by Spero.
We started talking and he was very knowledgeable about everything. Come to find out that Spero is part owner and a family owned business. Spero looked over my order to only find that my order was really a mess by my D.Y.I ordering. Spero took the time to call the manufacture and verify that the parts that i had ordered were compatible to build the correct fire pit. We made some significant changes and if it weren't for the great person that Spero is, my D>Y>I fire pit would have been a disaster.

I highly recommend that if you have any reason to be on the Cornerstone Mantel & Fire website, your in the right place to make that order.

Great People. Extremely Knowlegeable

"These guys are hands down the best company out there to buy from. They spent over an hour with me on the phone helping me design my fire pit. And, they saved me over $1,000 from what I was going to buy from some of the other stores out there. When the product arrived my installer called them and they stepped him through it. My fire pit came out amazing and I have already referred three of my friends to this company who were so impressed at how we were able to make our amazing fire pit for so cheap."

This review was modified by jennycouture on February 15 2016 01:36:32 PM

"Best Prices Online and the technical support is amazing. They gave me step by step instructions to install the fire pit ourselves and saved me thousands of dollars by not having to hire an installer. "

"Placed on order on March 31, its now April 17th and nothing has arrived. I've called several times but just got the machine. Sent emails and no reply. Wish I would have read the reviews first. No tracking number or anything. "

This review was modified by bmoser1 on April 16 2015 11:32:45 PM

"Excellent customer service. When they say "Experts" they are not kidding. The rep I worked with was extremely professional and had more design experience than my interior designer. We conferences called in with my designer and they spent over an hour on the phone with us with suggestions and design advice. My interior designer was really impressed. And, they provided tech support to my installers on the day of installation. Definitely buy from these guys."

"Great service, price and products not to mention free shipping on most items. "

"Delivery was not as said on timeline when order was placed. It took longer and still waiting on other order as well."

"STOP!!! Do not buy from this company - I read the reviews and thought that my experience would be different...it has not been. I am now going on 3 weeks after ordering an item and have not received it - the "2-3 days shipping" - HA! I can't get anyone on the phone - "due to high volume of calls" - I did get an email response - they just made more promises that never happened. This will happen to you - this is a trend not a mirage - stay away. Please call the number on the website prior to buying - they don't answer...they won't answer...and you will be stuck like the many others of us with payment and no product."

"So far, I am very disappointed with the customer service I have NOT received. I rarely post a negative review and have ordered hundreds of items off of the internet throughout the years but have always been able to get in touch with the company and resolve issues. I ordered my electric wall fireplace on July 12 with an advertised 2 to 3 day shipping expectation. I have yet to hear from cornerstone. I called three times yesterday and got their standard, "due to large all volume" recording. I even tried going through the sales section of their phone system and still got the exact same recording. I left messages but did not receive a call back. I am fine if a company needs to call me back but do expect a call at least the same day. I would rather be allowed to stay on the line and actually talk to someone eventually. I also emailed the company through their system and, again, no response. At this point, I am seriously wondering about the efficacy of this company. I have noticed that the charges went through on my credit card in a timely manner. I had many other options when ordering this product and now regret that I didn't use another company. At least I could have spoken to an actual person to resolve problems. Had someone actually called me back, I would not be writing this negative review. Shame on you, cornerstone, for such extremely poor customer service. I will be glad to update this review if I actually hear from the company and/or receive my product."

Jacksonville Fl Verified Customer

"I ordered a product on 6/15/14 and still do not have any idea when it will be shipped. I have tried several times to call as well as email/message to get the status and responses are delayed sometimes having to send in another request. I called and left messages to Customer Service with no luck or call back. I then had to select sales before I got a hold of someone. I was advised on or about 6/18 they were waiting on an ignition and should have a in day or so. Still waiting. I have been upfront telling them I had a contractor out to install this and some other work and the contractor is now wrapping up, so it will cost me more to get him to come back out...frustrating to say the least. I choice cornerstone based on reviews as well as product was advertised in stock. In stock to me did not mean shipped by manufacturer, rather they had it and could get it out. Many other sites sell this same product at comparable prices and the lack of response and/or urgency for a $400.00+ product is not good. I am a Vice President of a Customer Service Team and would not find this behavior acceptable and would certainly try to make this right with the client. At this point, I just need to get this shipped asap. It was for a party this Saturday; however, unless it is overnighted that is going to be almost impossible. I will be making another call after this survey as nobody has followed up since Tuesday 4pm EST to advise they would expedite this and let me know. Still waiting..... I am almost at a point of cancellation and reorder elsewhere as I am becoming skeptical if this is really going to come! Please do what you can...... 904.386-9926 or 904.281.6205 I can be reached at.

"I ordered 20lbs of Cobalt Reflective fire glass and received 20lbs of Copper Reflective fire glass......I called customer service, but got a message stating that the call volume is too high and to leave a message (still no response). I also sent an online inquiry about my order, no feedback from that either. Hopefully something will change, and if it does I will change my satisfaction outlook."

"The product I ordered was actually unavailable to ship at time I purchased. Had I known this, I may have purchased from another supplier. I sent an email to question shipping information...and at least they did a good job of responding to my correspondence."

Share Cornerstonemantels.com's store rating

Cornerstonemantels.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Cornerstonemantels.com is not a merchant member
Cornerstonemantels.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!