Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"So far, I am very disappointed with the customer service I have NOT received. I rarely post a negative review and have ordered hundreds of items off of the internet throughout the years but have always been able to get in touch with the company and resolve issues. I ordered my electric wall fireplace on July 12 with an advertised 2 to 3 day shipping expectation. I have yet to hear from cornerstone. I called three times yesterday and got their standard, "due to large all volume" recording. I even tried going through the sales section of their phone system and still got the exact same recording. I left messages but did not receive a call back. I am fine if a company needs to call me back but do expect a call at least the same day. I would rather be allowed to stay on the line and actually talk to someone eventually. I also emailed the company through their system and, again, no response. At this point, I am seriously wondering about the efficacy of this company. I have noticed that the charges went through on my credit card in a timely manner. I had many other options when ordering this product and now regret that I didn't use another company. At least I could have spoken to an actual person to resolve problems. Had someone actually called me back, I would not be writing this negative review. Shame on you, cornerstone, for such extremely poor customer service. I will be glad to update this review if I actually hear from the company and/or receive my product."

Jacksonville Fl

"I ordered a product on 6/15/14 and still do not have any idea when it will be shipped. I have tried several times to call as well as email/message to get the status and responses are delayed sometimes having to send in another request. I called and left messages to Customer Service with no luck or call back. I then had to select sales before I got a hold of someone. I was advised on or about 6/18 they were waiting on an ignition and should have a in day or so. Still waiting. I have been upfront telling them I had a contractor out to install this and some other work and the contractor is now wrapping up, so it will cost me more to get him to come back out...frustrating to say the least. I choice cornerstone based on reviews as well as product was advertised in stock. In stock to me did not mean shipped by manufacturer, rather they had it and could get it out. Many other sites sell this same product at comparable prices and the lack of response and/or urgency for a $400.00+ product is not good. I am a Vice President of a Customer Service Team and would not find this behavior acceptable and would certainly try to make this right with the client. At this point, I just need to get this shipped asap. It was for a party this Saturday; however, unless it is overnighted that is going to be almost impossible. I will be making another call after this survey as nobody has followed up since Tuesday 4pm EST to advise they would expedite this and let me know. Still waiting..... I am almost at a point of cancellation and reorder elsewhere as I am becoming skeptical if this is really going to come! Please do what you can...... 904.386-9926 or 904.281.6205 I can be reached at.
Thanks.

"I ordered 20lbs of Cobalt Reflective fire glass and received 20lbs of Copper Reflective fire glass......I called customer service, but got a message stating that the call volume is too high and to leave a message (still no response). I also sent an online inquiry about my order, no feedback from that either. Hopefully something will change, and if it does I will change my satisfaction outlook."

"The product I ordered was actually unavailable to ship at time I purchased. Had I known this, I may have purchased from another supplier. I sent an email to question shipping information...and at least they did a good job of responding to my correspondence."

"Online ordering was very easy. I received a partial shipment with in two days and the balance of the order from the manufacturer within a week of placing the order."

"I have not received my package. It's been 2 weeks and not even a tracking number"

"I called and emailed and never got an answer. You can't get anyone on the phone. I got the package today and one of the items was slightly broken."

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-05-2014

CornerstoneMantels, Cornerstonemantels.com rep has responded

“We apologize you are having difficulty with your order. We received your email communication this morning requesting delivery status and the tracking info showed the item already shipped. If there are damages to your order please log in to your account and request a return authorization for the damaged items and we will get a replacement order shipped out right away. Alternatively, if you did not create an account send us your request through the contact form on our website and we will email you instructions for return authorization.”

"I have yet to receive my order, although the web site shows my order was awaiting shipment on 02.05.2014. I have attempted to call many times for three days starting at 10am EST through 10pm EST, but only get messages saying that "due to high call volume" I should leave a message. Do they really have high call volmer before they even open? No one has returned any of my messages. No one has returned my email, either. If there was a score of less than one star, that would really be closer to the level of dissatisfaction that I have. This is some of the worst customer service I have seen."

modified review Rep reply posted Feb-12-2014

CornerstoneMantels, Cornerstonemantels.com rep has responded

“We are sorry you are having issues with this order and receiving feedback with status. Our records show that your order was placed on 2/1/14. New orders are processed within 48 business hours. And, as we are not open on weekends, your order was processed on Monday 2/3/14 and sent for dispatch on 2/5/14. Per our shipping terms expected average delivery time is approximately 5-7 days from the time your order is sent for dispatch. Your order is scheduled to be delivered on 2/14/14. We have updated the tracking info to your account. If you have any further questions please email us at info@cornerstonemantels.com for fastest response.”

"Item we ordered arrived in perfect condition. Shipping was very fast & we would highly recommend Cornerstone Mantels."

"Ordering was very easy. The pictures on the website were extremely accurate, right down to the color. I am so happy with my purchase. This is the ONLY electric stove I would have....now, to order the door front, whenever we decide on which one we want. Thanks"

"Ordered 12/8/2013 and still no product. Where are the items I purchased that were supposed to be here already!?!?! It is now Jan 2nd and still no items!!!

Where is my tracking number?!?!

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-03-2014

CornerstoneMantels, Cornerstonemantels.com rep has responded

“Thank you for bringing this to our attention. This item should have shipped the week of 12/9. We have sent a rush order to the warehouse for another case of 12 quarts of fuel and your order will ship within the next 24 hours. As a courtesy for the inconvenience we are also going to ship you an additional 6 quarts of fuel at no charge. Please let us know if you have any questions or need technical help when you receive your order.”

"Order sent out right away and the shipping company that they hired was very accommodating to a delivery time that worked for us."

"We ordered chairs, but before receiving them, received an email saying they no longer carried that item and they would refund our money. They did do that, but the chairs are still on the website."

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-04-2013

CornerstoneMantels, Cornerstonemantels.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback. We looked into your order history and found that the order was placed on 10/22/13 and processed for fulfillment on 10/23/13. We were notified by the manufacturer the next day on 10/24/13 that the item you ordered was discontinued and sent an email confirmation immediately with notification of cancellation and full refund for your order. This notification was within 24 hours of the order being processed. The item that you ordered was removed from our site and is no longer available for purchase. Again, we thank you for your feedback as it helps us to improve our customer service for future customers.”

"very smooth transaction. fast shipping. satisfied new customer."

"Excellent people to work with regarding custom orders!!!!"

Cornerstonemantels.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Cornerstonemantels.com is a merchant member
Cornerstonemantels.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,874 merchant members.