• Address: PO Box 308
    • Phone: 800-895-5019
    • Customer Support: 800-895-5019
    • Business Hours: 9-5PM
    • Fax: 800-895-5019

"Ordered a part through Amazon from these guys. The part was sent and delivered late. I wrote a negative review on Amazon, and these people contacted me right away to bribe me, yes BRIBE, to see if I would remove the review. Any review stats you see on these people is artificially higher because they pay people to delete negative reviews. You have been warned. "

modified review This review was modified by triumph1975 on October 15 2013 04:34:12 AM

"A++ Coop got my programmer in quick and put it in for me. Great guy awesome company!"

modified review This review was modified by DieselPusher2013 on September 23 2013 12:21:41 PM

"I ordered a Cold Air Intake through Coops Customs when it was advertised through Amazon. Needless to say I will never order from them again, I was charged to my credit card but they were not willing to ship the item because they advertised the incorrect price. This is not my problem that they screwed up and I ordered and now they are holding my money and item. Do not order from them if possible it has been a nightmare of an experience please save yourself the time and hassle!"

modified review This review was modified by Muns2769 on September 05 2013 08:51:12 AM

"Great people FAST shipping and great prices. The new exhaust is sweet thanks Coops"

"Thank YOU Thank YOU Thank YOU! You guys went out of your way to get me my dpf delete package and you got it to me QUICK!

Thanks Coops Customs

"Great Fast Shipping. Duramax finally runs like it should"

"it's funny that this site asks for an invoice or order number because that's what my gripe is about.....no invoice has ever been sent to me for my product!! it was not in the box and I have sent 3 e-mails to them and not heard back on any of them.i doubt they give a crap about my business or if I order from them again. I just hope the product I bought never has any warranty issues because I have no receipt!!"

"Awesome Dudes and they know there stuff. Got a lift kit and a tuner. Fast shipping no issues!"

"Although shipping was prompt, I received a used product that was supposed to be new. The tuner had a VIN of a previous owner in the device log. Fingerprints were all over the device as well. Several attempts were made to contact the seller in regards to this issue with zero response. They sent an e-mail asking for a review and said "If you have any questions or problems with your order please give us a chance to make it right before reviewing us." I followed up with another e-mail regarding the used product issue but still never received a reply. I will not be using this company again in the future."

"Terrible delivery... Still waiting since I placed my order March 15. Today's date is 4 May. Called them and was told I would be called back with a shipping date. Still waiting. I will call them again next week"

"A+ Service. Those guys are awesome. I went into the store in Litchfield and was amazed. Thanks agains Coops the truck looks great!"

"Fast shipping. Great guys to talk to. Very helpful. Wil do business with again and recommend them to my friends."

modified review This review was modified by celawrence5 on April 01 2013 06:58:41 PM

"Great to deal with. I felt like i was in there store. They are very honest, called them about a diesel tuner that was on ebay and after telling them what i wanted they saved me more money. After installing i am very pleased"

"Order shipped quickly and arrived in good shape. Had a couple of interactions with them by email, always responded promptly. Would do business with them again.."

"FAST SHIPPING which is what everyone loves about online shopping. i ordered a MBRP exhaust, they were cheap, they answer my calls and they shipped it in one business day!"

Coops Customs is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Coops Customs is not a merchant member
Coops Customs does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!