• Rating 4.67/10 64 reviews

Coolstuff1122.com is not a merchant member
    Coolstuff1122.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Coolstuff1122.com contact information

• Address: Po Box 320174
    • Contact: info@coolstuff1122.com

"Dont ever buy from coolstuff1122. I ordered livingsocials MUI BLU and still showing processing status for after 20 days since I placed order. I tired to call mail them but no reply. They are just interested in your money."

modified review This review was modified by amita11 on June 20 2013 07:04:23 AM

"I'm not sure how this company has 3 stars. There's a lot of angry customers on its blog and facebook page, and I'm just one of them.

Don't order from this company, and don't buy its Mui Blu living social deals. They take forever to ship. When you get your product it's broken. They won't return your emails, phone calls, or blog posts. They will have the courtesy of letting you know that they're going to disappear on your for a holiday for ten days--but that doesn't explain why they won't handle any business for the weeks before. This company is a ripoff!!!

"I bought the LivingSocial.com offer for the Griffin iPad headrest video case in January 2013. I was to order on coolstuff1122.com's site and use a special discount code. LivingSocial.com provided me with the WRONG code and I was charge the full $50 instead of $17. Neither company will resolve this despite coolstuff1122.com promising to refund the difference even after I supplied the correct code from LivingSocial.com. They refuse to contact me to resolve this issue and LivingSocial.com continues to encourage me to contact coolstuff1122.com Rediculous! "

"I ordered the "diamond earrings" through a livingsocial voucher. It took almost 2 weeks to receive the item. So when I wrote them about it, they responded,

"I am sorry for this issue
it will update in a few days"

Thanks,

Izzy B.

I wrote back again a week later because when the item arrived it was in a plastic little baggy and one of the diamonds actually fell off. I wrote them and in one of the most unprofessional emails I received a response saying that the item was lost and if I wanted them to send me another one.

When I wrote back to them and said that it was damaged and requested to speak with a manager, I have still yet to receive a response. I will never order from them again and I order a lot of items through livingsocial and I'm really disappointed in them using this company that doesn't even specialize in these items as a vender. :(

"What a terrible company! I received my product - DAMAGED. I emailed them 5 times and still no response, even though their invoice said they guaranteed 100% satisfaction. Don't waste your time or money on anything this company has to sell."

"Bought the 8-carat simulated diamonds via LivingSocial coupon, and the earrings came in a plastic bag. Who puts earrings in a plastic bag? They need to be held in a hardcase jewelry box. Since it wasn't, the screw-backs were bent. One of them even broke off. Of course there is no contact information on the website."

"I bought an ipad stand for my mom in pink and was really happy with the fast shipping and quality of the item"

"same exact thing happened to me. i purchased TWO coupons from livingsocial.com. I placed my order on NOV 17, 2012. i received an email 2 days later nov 19th stating my order was being processed and would be shipped in 2 days. After that NEVER heard from them again. 10 days after placing my order (nov 27) i emailed the company to find out where my products were. in the meantime i emailed livingsocial to complain about this company they are doing business with, letting them know i have yet to recieve a package or any communication back from coolstuff1122.com and what do ya know, the next day i get an email from coolstuff1122 saying my order has been shipped. a tracking number is listed YET IT DOESNT WORK.
i will never do business with either of these companys ever again.
shame on you livingsocial.com for bringing them even more business.

"I placed an order on 11/9 with the use of two LivingSocial vouchers. I received an email that day saying it had been processed and that they ship w/in 2 days. 11/19 I received an email that they had shipped that day - obviously not 2 days. It is 12/4 and I have yet to receive the merchandise. Calls and emails to Coolstuff and LivingSocial have gone unanswered. I would recommend against ever buying anything from Coolstuff1122!"

"Very good!Items exactly as described."

"Excellent item, quick shipping, excellent seller A++++++"

"This was an amazing shopping experience"

"Excellent experience! The product was just as described!"

"Shapewear arrived quickly and in excellent condition. Item was exactly as described. Great fit!"

"Very easy company to deal with. Honest and responsive. Highly recommend."