Stores > Coolframes.com

• Address: 2907 Ocean Avenue, Brooklyn NY
    • Contact: sales@coolframes.com
    • Phone: 888-293-4755
    • Customer Support: 888-293-4755
    • Business Hours: Monday-Friday 10:15Am-6:45pm EST Saturday 10:15am-5:45pm EST Sunday 10:15am-3:45pm ESt
    • Fax: 800- 559-2964

Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

2016-09-20

Everything was Perfect!

"Great service, quick delivery, great product. Everything was perfect! Glad to do business with Coolframes.com."

2016-09-12

Great frames at a great price!

"The frames I wanted arrived in reasonable time, but had issues logging into their site for a while as the confirmation email was never sent. Otherwise, they're reputable and they have good products!"

Very reliable

"Ordered product, contacted c.s. with questions while I was waiting for product to show. C.S. was very rapid to respond.
Received my product in correct shipping time, very satisfied with quailty and certified name brand.
Very satisfied with overall service and product.

Great service!!!

"Recently bought a pair of frames and I was hesitant at first but went ahead and ordered. COOLFRAMES deliver as promise. Thanks a lot and for sure I will recommend you very highly. "

2016-09-11

Way Cool-Coolframes

"Easy to order, quick delivery, exactly what I wanted!"

Perfect

"It was exactly what I wanted and they delivered when they said they would. I would definitely use them again"

2016-09-10

"I received my new frames within a week from the day I ordered them and this was the lowest price for the frames compared with two other companies I looked into online. "

Great company. Fast delivery and awesome service. A+

"The product is great and offered at a very competitive price (apart from having to pay additional duty to get it into the UK). The product was shipped extremely quickly and I also received it in great haste. The customer service was also top as I sent a message looking for my invoice as I did not receive an email and someone had got back to me within the hour. Highly recommend. "

Lenses won't clean

"The glasses look nice, and when they first arrived I could see great through them. As soon as I had to clean them it was all day hill. No matter how I try, or with what I clean them they come out foggy and streaked. :-("

2016-09-09

"I was very satisfied. The staff were well informed when I had called regarding the products."

2016-09-09

Ok choice for brand name frames

"I often had trouble logging in to see the status of my order. I also didn't automatically receive tracking; I had to ask.

The nylon holding one of the lenses is too long and the extra sticks out. It's not the biggest problem but I keep finding myself picking at it.

They're not the cheapest on the block but they're not the most expensive, either. I might purchase again if they keep getting the newest Vera Bradley frames (I like to match my bags).

2016-09-09

Would have given 5 stars...

"I would have given 5 stars but they failed to send the cleaning kit that was ordered with the eyeglasses. Otherwise, the new eyeglasses arrived very quickly (ordered on 8/22, shipped on 8/26, arrived on 8/30) for free delivery rate. Refund provided for cleaning kit. Very happy with frames/eyeglasses. Lowest price I could find for online eyeglass services."

2016-09-09

"quicker delivery would have been nicer"

Eyecatching

"First class quality, top fit, would recommend to friends, my optician was very impressed with the overall standard of the frame."

Happy with service

"Ordered my glasses. I emailed customer service to modify my shipping address and they replied within about an hour and did correct it. It took about a week to get my glasses and they were perfect. "

Share Coolframes.com's store rating

Coolframes.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Coolframes.com is a merchant member
Coolframes.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,633 merchant members.