Cool Tan - CooCoupons

"I love the boardshorts I got from Cooltan. These are probably the most comfortable pair of boardshorts one may find. These dry almost instantly, the material is very comfortable, light as can be, stretchy, and durable. Highly recommended."

modified review This review was modified by JimLTaylor on July 30 2013 07:57:46 PM

"This company and it's service are excellent They offer extremely high quality products, give detailed information, are quick to respond to e-mails or calls, and their shipping is crazy fast! I'm very happy with Cooltan and I'm so glad that I found them this summer! Thanks, Cooltan team!"

modified review This review was modified by allyashmore on July 18 2013 11:59:31 AM

"I have been buying Cooltan suits for several years now, and I absolutely love them! They work great, and are amazing quality for the price. Cooltan as a company has been fantastic- they offer discounts for old customers, have easy exchange/return services, offer free shipping with the purchase of 2 or more items, and never spam my inbox with constant e-mails. I'd highly recommended Cooltan products."

modified review This review was modified by valerie.demarco on July 16 2013 03:06:51 PM

"What a great idea?! Clothes you can tan through!
Well, don't let yourself get too excited.
You can tan through them bc they are sheer and non-existent.

You can completely see through them.
Here is a YouTube video someone posted about the shorts: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDohSnZV7Ew

All in all, I can safely say, don't buy it.
NOT recommended.

Terrible customer service.
I returned it and never got a refund, and they never returned my emails.
Had to open a claim with American Express to get a refund.

DO NOT BUY!!

BUYER BEWARE

modified review This review was modified by billjaber on October 22 2012 11:11:36 PM

Cool Tan - Coolware Co is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Cool Tan - Coolware Co is not a merchant member
Cool Tan - Coolware Co does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!