Stores > CoolStuffInc

Product & services pricing Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
Voice your opinion! Review CoolStuffInc by clicking a star below.
2017-05-04

Insecure link

"For the first time in all the years I've been buying online, CoolStuff expected me to send them my personal information, INCLUDING credit card number, expiration date, and security code over an unsecured link. What kind of company does this??? No sale here!"

2017-03-31

Not Trustworthy

"I bought about 20 MTG cards that were listed as NEAR MINT FOIL. About half of them were HEAVILY PLAYED or DAMAGED. Very disappointed. I wont be buying any more items from this untrustworthy source."

2017-01-19

Cool stuff for me!

"I have been shopping with these guys for far too long and have had nothing but good experiences with them. I am very near them final reward stage for customer loyalty and my only complaint might be they make their online shopping too easy. How dare they? Keep up the good work, I will keep coming back."

2016-12-01

Terrible cancels orders without notice Do not Buy From them

"They canceled two orders I made without notice. I only found out because I checked on my orders to see if shipped yet and the orders were gone. Would not buy from them not a safe place to buy from."

2016-09-14

Good in europe

"Hello,

Im from Switzerland and just bought some single cards from coolstuff, so i live in Europe but received my package today, i ordered It last week on thursday which means It took less than One week to arrive. My cards were protected and i received everything i wanted, i highly recommend their services and will purchase singles there again.

2016-04-23

Great prices, fast shipping

"I've ordered from Cool Stuff Inc. twice so far, every time I used the free shipping offer as I bundle all my wishlist in my order over $100. Their website is easy to use, prices are good, and shipping is fast and flawless. Fortunately, I have not had a chance to deal with their customer service, because everything has been issue free thus far."

2016-02-22

Terrible customer service

"Ordered a bunch of games for gifts, all my orders were canceled, because they wanted people to buy large orders for free shipping, not pay shipping like I did. This is the last place I will order from as I have had other issues in past but this one really made me mad as their customer service ****."

2015-08-20

"While prices may be good you clearly pay for it in customer satisfaction. I had recently purchased 2 Copies of the Marvel VS Set & while one box was perfect. The other was had 1/4th of the cards Damaged to being unable to be used in a tournament without non-clear sleeves. When I contacted support they basically said talk to the manufacturer and didn't care. I get it when you damage something you talk to them, but considering this was essentially a defective product, it should have been quite possible to return it and get a replacement or refund for it."

2015-04-28

"I had a very negative experience with CSI regarding their refund policy when a price changes. Their policy is that if you order an item, and the price for that item decreases, you cannot receive a refund or store credit for that item if the item has already been delivered. If the item is on the truck to be delivered you can get store credit or a refund, but once the item is delivered they are completely unwilling to issue any kind of refund.

I placed an order on a Thursday. The item was delivered on Saturday. The following Monday, i.e. four days later, the item was listed for sale at 20% less than what I had paid. I called to ask for a refund for the difference ($14), expecting that items were price protected (for example, like Amazon does). I was told that not only would no refund or credit be issued, but that there was no one else I could speak to and that they were not willing to do anything to address the issue.

The customer service representative was polite, but I am unlikely to shop with CSI again due to their adherence to this policy. I feel like it is reasonable to request a refund or store credit under these circumstances, and I was completely stonewalled.

___________________________
UPDATE:

After posting this initial review, I was contacted by a CSI representative and the situation was resolved to my satisfaction. CSI and I reached a fair compromise, and I am much more satisfied with their service.

2015-04-08

"Excellent business. Would buy here again. Products shipped fast and were cheaper than most other places."

2015-04-01

"CoolStuffInc is great! I've used them for years, spent $1000.00's
Free shipping on larger orders, packed well. Better prices then Amazon, large selection of game related items. I've only had one "problem order" and once I contacted them they immediately sent the correct item with no hassle.

2015-02-18

"removed package from fedex without permission will be getting legal help involved. id advised no one shop from here storefront or online."

2015-02-10

"Seller is great, they did get my orders wrong, but great prices. "

JackOfAllGames's Avatar

Novac, NV
2014-03-22

"GREAT seller! Better prices than Amazon in most cases, free shipping on large orders, ships quickly, everything has been well-protected in the packaging, decent preorder policy, optional email notifications for restocks, and excellent customer service on top of everything else! I love this seller, highly recommend them whenever you have several games you wish to buy, and will continue to be a return shopper."

2014-03-04

"I've been a costomer for five years. Be carefull not to add out of stock items to time sensitive orders as they can hold up your order. They do however have a large invitory of products which are usually in stock and the have a good progressive discount program which rewards customers for ongoing patronage. Their customer service isn't terrible either. My most recent order was mishandle poorly but they did go out of there way to rectify the situation. "

Share CoolStuffInc's store rating

CoolStuffInc is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

CoolStuffInc is not a merchant member
CoolStuffInc does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!