CoolStuffIncCoupons
    • Phone: 877-274-6752
    • Customer Support: 877-274-6752

JackOfAllGames's Avatar
Novac, NV

"GREAT seller! Better prices than Amazon in most cases, free shipping on large orders, ships quickly, everything has been well-protected in the packaging, decent preorder policy, optional email notifications for restocks, and excellent customer service on top of everything else! I love this seller, highly recommend them whenever you have several games you wish to buy, and will continue to be a return shopper."

"I've been a costomer for five years. Be carefull not to add out of stock items to time sensitive orders as they can hold up your order. They do however have a large invitory of products which are usually in stock and the have a good progressive discount program which rewards customers for ongoing patronage. Their customer service isn't terrible either. My most recent order was mishandle poorly but they did go out of there way to rectify the situation. "

modified review This review was modified by ben031288 on March 05 2014 02:13:41 PM

"CoolStuffInc is by far the best place for all your gaming needs. They have the best prices, most reliable shipping options, and great customer benefits, as well as the best selection around. "

modified review This review was modified by patmak1138 on October 10 2013 07:50:06 AM

"I can't say it enough but I love CoolStuffInc. I've been using them for years now. Great prices and selections. They have bought things from me twice and have been good on their word and given me a lot for them."

modified review This review was modified by sethvanorden on October 03 2013 09:41:34 AM

"Excellent shopping experience! I've been buying from CoolStuffInc for quite a while now, and they never cease to impress me. They continually have competitive pricing and have always shipped quickly and accurately. They also have a huge selection for various genre's of gaming, so I'm able to buy MtG singles, sleeves and board games from the same place. The one time that I did I call their customer service, it was quickly addressed by a friendly rep. I would definitely recommend CoolStuffInc!"

modified review This review was modified by AP33 on September 18 2013 01:30:04 PM

"I love this seller. I have ordered hundreds of dollars of games and have had nothing but good service. The prices are low and the shipping is FAST. I did get a Dominion game that had the wrong card packs in it but the manufacturer was quick to get it resolved and coolstuffinc told me if the manufacturer didn't resolve it then they would, just let them know. This is the only place I buy my new games from."

modified review This review was modified by yeahbowen on July 22 2013 12:20:09 PM

Near Chicago, IL

"Great, reputable online store for board/card games."

"I was a first time customer and I will be a repeat customer! They have great customer service, have great prices, and are a company of their word."

"CoolStuffInc has a great selection and an awesome rewards program. The shipping rates are reasonable. However, what sets CoolStuffInc apart is the fantastic customer service. I made a mistake on one of my orders with the shipping info and thanks to their help it was sorted out almost immediately."

modified review This review was modified by JohnA1990 on November 14 2012 01:44:30 PM

"A very good buying experience! Pre ordered the newest Magic The Gathering cards and it shipped on release day and was delivered without problems. Will order many more time from them!"

"CSI is such a fantastic place for one-stop hobby shoping. In the past, I went to a seperate site to buy CCGs, and a seperate site to buy board games. I love the variety of different gaming products on this site and the relatively low prices. The free shipping is icing on the cake; I would never have a hard time finding $100 worth of products to buy. Or, it's only $0.99 shipping if you just want some singles. Customer Rewards is even further incentive to buy here. I have not dealt with customer service reps, so I cannot comment about that yet.

The biggest suggestion I would make is for them to list the price on items that are sold out. Even if it is tentative, it would be nice to know the price of something I am about to add to my wishlist. Not knowing the price could cause some people to not wait for it to re-stock, and just look elsewhere. That being said, stocking items more often (especially older or harder-to-find items) would be great too. And finally, being able to preorder singles would be a really cool feature.

That's all, I'll be back soon to buy more!

-Lisa

"CoolStuffInc does a great job! They have good prices, a nice rewards program, and great customer service. I'll definitely be shopping there again."

"I wish I could "pick a star" higher than very satisfied; this is my 14th transaction with CSI - 10th this year, and I can't sing their praises loud enough. You might find a couple of dollars difference on a few things if you shop around, but once you combine their customer rewards program with their free shipping for orders greater than $100, how can you beat that? So, Cory and the rest, thanks again!"

"Great! No problems! Will buy from them again!"

"CoolStuff Inc. delivered what was ordered in a timely fashion and did not gouge on shipping/handling charges to Alaska. Would definitely order from them again!"

CoolStuffInc is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

CoolStuffInc is not a merchant member
CoolStuffInc does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!