Stores > CoolStuffInc

877-274-6752

Product & services pricing Rating 4.00/10 4.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.00/10 2.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review CoolStuffInc by clicking a star below.
2017-09-25

Misrepresented product

"I ordered the NEW edition of a board game, they sent me a copy of the first edition. There are two editions of this game, new should mean second edition. They refuse to reimburse me for return shipping, even with store credit. I will not be doing business with them again as there are other retailers with better customer service."

2017-09-13

Speedy shipping even during a hurricane.

"I placed an order Monday, the day after hurricane Irma, and my order still shipped right on time. I honestly expected a week delay on shipping, but they haven't missed a beat since the hurricane. I'm very impressed. Glad you all weathered the storm so well."

2017-09-06

Great until you have an issue

"For some reason my most recent package was handed off to USPS from FedEx. USPS made a mistake and in the end I had to pay an attentional 11.90 in shipping. CSI was totally dismissive of my case and instead of giving me 12 they ignored me. I spent 1500.00 in less than a year... a penny wise a dollar dumb. Now I'll never deal with again. They're great unless you have an issue. At this point the damage is done and a simple credit won't fix the issue. "

2017-08-21

Fast and Paid in Full

"I've tried several services for selling trading cards now and this was the fastest and least hassle. The website doesn't differentiate between all the different rarities of the same cards, but in some cases that means higher payouts for the same card than other websites. Other websites are really picky about the state of the cards and will cut what they said they would pay. Cool Stuff paid me full price for cards that were just barely "Near Mint." There are very few bad reviews here, but they show up at the top for some reason. Look at the good reviews too!"

2017-08-20

Disappointment

"I have been a customer with them for a while, and over time they've gotten worse with customer service and shipping. Their customer service reps don't really seem to care about your issue. They sent me the wrong order after waiting over a week for it to ship some place that is less than an 8 hour drive away. Basically all they have to say is "sorry". Sure they fixed the problem by sending the correct order, (yet to receive it) but they have no sympathy short of a basic script to be read. Not to mention their rewards program really has no incentive. They may take a few cents off of your order, and it takes hundreds of dollars to "level up". I'll just go to Miniature Market, because CSI lost a customer who spent a lot of money with them. "

2017-06-14

poor

"held my Oder due to the fact that shipping address was different then billing address then tell me product wont be here for a week after"

2017-06-13

Did not deliver nor refund

"Did not deliver, refused to refund. No notification e-mail sent indicating the item was even ever sent. Got a gift certificate credit as a "one time courtesy" but informed that this is not their normal policy, claiming once it's sent it's out of their hands.

My complex has locked mailboxes so it couldn't have been stolen. Either it was never sent or USPS failed to deliver it... which has never happened to me before.

2017-06-01

Poor Ship Times

"Spent a good 80 bucks. Had to pay for shipping, and already that's a lot for a big purchase. Ordered product 5/24 and product has yet to come in 6/1. Tracking states its been in my city for 4 days, and is projected to arrive Monday 6/5. Ordered a similar amount of products from another site and received the order two days later. "

2017-05-04

Insecure link

"For the first time in all the years I've been buying online, CoolStuff expected me to send them my personal information, INCLUDING credit card number, expiration date, and security code over an unsecured link. What kind of company does this??? No sale here!"

2017-03-31

Not Trustworthy

"I bought about 20 MTG cards that were listed as NEAR MINT FOIL. About half of them were HEAVILY PLAYED or DAMAGED. Very disappointed. I wont be buying any more items from this untrustworthy source."

2017-01-19

Cool stuff for me!

"I have been shopping with these guys for far too long and have had nothing but good experiences with them. I am very near them final reward stage for customer loyalty and my only complaint might be they make their online shopping too easy. How dare they? Keep up the good work, I will keep coming back."

2016-12-01

Terrible cancels orders without notice Do not Buy From them

"They canceled two orders I made without notice. I only found out because I checked on my orders to see if shipped yet and the orders were gone. Would not buy from them not a safe place to buy from."

2016-09-14

Good in europe

"Hello,

Im from Switzerland and just bought some single cards from coolstuff, so i live in Europe but received my package today, i ordered It last week on thursday which means It took less than One week to arrive. My cards were protected and i received everything i wanted, i highly recommend their services and will purchase singles there again.

2016-04-23

Great prices, fast shipping

"I've ordered from Cool Stuff Inc. twice so far, every time I used the free shipping offer as I bundle all my wishlist in my order over $100. Their website is easy to use, prices are good, and shipping is fast and flawless. Fortunately, I have not had a chance to deal with their customer service, because everything has been issue free thus far."

2016-02-22

Terrible customer service

"Ordered a bunch of games for gifts, all my orders were canceled, because they wanted people to buy large orders for free shipping, not pay shipping like I did. This is the last place I will order from as I have had other issues in past but this one really made me mad as their customer service ****."

Share CoolStuffInc's store rating

CoolStuffInc is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

CoolStuffInc is not a merchant member
CoolStuffInc does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!