CoolKnobsandPulls.com / Cool Products Group Reviews - coolknobsandpulls.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.17/10 3 reviews

CoolKnobsandPulls.com / Cool Products Group is not a merchant member
CoolKnobsandPulls.com / Cool Products Group does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"Fantastic! Great product that was much better than expected. Shipping was very fast and special handling instructions were followed. Items arrived packed very well. Overall, very pleased and will definitely use them for future purchases. "

Columbus AFB, MS
Rating 8/104/5

"Order processing took a few days, but it was over the holidays so that's understandable. In the end my order arrived quickly after leaving the company and in great condition."

"Excellent company to deal with. They have a very good selection with some of the best prices I have found. More important (to me) the service is outstanding. They immediately contacted me when an item I ordered was not in stock, were honest and accurate about the delivery date, and quickly responded to every inquiry. I am very satisfied with this reseller."