Stores > Controller Chaos

Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.50/10 5.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10

2016-02-03

My Brother's Customized birthday Gift

"If you have a husband, brother or even if you are a female gamer looking for a great customized controller, I would highly recommend Controller Chaos. I purchased a limited edition Black Ops 3 controller for my brother's birthday two weeks ago; you would think I gave him a million dollar. He was extremely happy; The controller is done with precision, high customization and all the effectiveness of a Microsoft controller. You won't be disappointed."

This review was modified by RebelHeart on February 03 2016 07:28:36 AM

2016-01-29

Controller stolen by USPS

"I would recommend spending $10 to get the "Shipping Insurance" provided. I did not do so as I had never had any problems with USPS, but it is clear that my controller was stolen by them somewhere along the route to my place.
I cannot file a claim with USPS because it was not insured (apparently you need insurance on your packages if you want to protect it from USPS's own employees), and it's unlikely CC will be able to do anything.
I'm very disappointed as I spent $80+ on a controller I was excited to receive, but got nothing more than an empty box.
I unfortunately can't give a fair rating of the product, but let me be an example for people out there. Spend $10 to give yourself a little more of a guarantee of actually getting your product.

This review was modified by VM88 on January 29 2016 07:23:35 AM

2016-01-24

Excellent Controller Mods!!!

"As an avid female video game "addict" I am constantly on the search for anything that will either improve my game or enhance my experience. For years I have been collecting controllers, from Xbox 360 and PS3 to my Xbox One. I own almost every limited edition controller and my husband has a habit of buying them for me as he comes across them. When he found Controller Chaos I fell in love with the designs. I've purchased several controllers from them, but Midnight Tag is hands down my favorite thus far. It's black with pink swirls and ├╝ber girly. I especially love that I can further customize my controller to give me that much more of an edge on the competition. The quality of the controllers is top notch. I contacted their customer service on two separate occasions to get some clarity on the modifications, return process (if needed) and shipping times and they were always extremely prompt and courteous. I've recommended them to all of my gaming friends and they've had great experiences, too. "

2016-01-22

All taken care of! Great job! Thank you.

"I bought a modded PS4 controller for myself and another as a gift. The crew at Controller Chaos helped me get them dialed in and we are happy gamers.
Kevin
San Luis Obispo, CA

This review was modified by kevinwinter on January 22 2016 01:49:46 PM

2016-01-04

"I am very disappointed with this site. I was very thrilled to get my brother a customized remote for Christmas and the remote hasn't even been finished made. I understand that during the holidays everything is delayed but I didn't expect to have to wait two weeks and possibly more after Christmas. This will be my last time using that site."

This review was modified by Emiin921 on January 04 2016 12:08:15 PM

2015-09-16

"I am truly sorry to whoever read the previous review on this account. The one who wrote that review was not the owner of the controller nor the one who even ordered it. The controller is broken, yes, but I am the owner, and the review you read on this site was not true on how I feel about Controller Chaos. I am always pleased when I get on the phone with Customer Service, and I have had my needs met every time I have talked to a representative. I am currently having all of my issues resolved, and I would definitely recommend this site to a person you know. The previous review on this false account should be disregarded. Thanks."

This review was modified by dthfsh on September 17 2015 10:13:59 AM

2015-04-21

"I just recieved my controller and it is BAD ASS, love the coloring and the look of the controller. Customer service is great as weel, any problems are solved quickly and they truly care about their reputation "

This review was modified by jacobdumond on April 23 2015 05:54:36 PM

2015-04-02

"Really good contorller paint doesnt look or feel like its been painted over !!
Feels like a case

On downside is that it rattles like as if a button is lose or something idk but it works like a contorller will buy from them again !! (:

2015-01-10

"Don't know what is going on at controller chaos. This is my 2nd controller and still no rapid fire mode, been about a month. Seem like it's not been test property before it is ship out. Third attempt at getting it repair. Hope this help."

2015-01-02

"Shipping address confused with my Billing address. Customer support contacted me on 5 occasions, offered advise, and eventually agreed to send a new one out to my home address. They were professional, and did care about my satisfaction. My Son is EXCITED to finally receive his Controller Chaos Remote. ThANKYOu"

This review was modified by mandyloops on January 07 2015 06:34:46 AM

2014-11-30

"Ordered a silver ps4 chrome controller with red buttons from controller chaos they use real Sony and Microsoft products I ordered my controller on 11/24 and received it on 11/29 even through the holiday they even ship it in there own custom controller chaos box which was nice when I called there was no 30-45 minute wait times like with gamermodz (stay away from them) they answered immediately did exactly what they said no complaints whatsoever the build the craftsmanship and the quality are all excellent these guys know how to make controllers I didn't get any with mods though I wanted a clean custom ps4 controller for call of duty this controller mixed with the Sony Gold Wireless headset is great psn: kadrian_817 add me for some cod aw order from them you'll be satisfied gaurenteed "

2014-09-25

"I am a member of the XGN pro team. I have ordered three of the controller chaos controllers. One for Xbox 630 (blackout design), Xbox One (predator design) and today received my PS4 controller (big game design) the designs are amazing. I am very happy. There was chipping and bubbling in the paint of my most recent purchase but nothing too noticeable unless you look really close. I have contacted customer support several times and always get a prompt and professional response even when I sent a controller in for repairs and had mods added there was a three to four day turn around and with big name controller companies you don't get that kind of service. I ordered my controller sunday and received it Thursday and even had additional visual mods added. They are a great company and I would recommend them to anyone wanting a standout controller that lasts more then the six months of most other companies. "

This review was modified by BobHicks on September 25 2014 02:36:54 PM

2013-04-08

"They have some of the best Customer Service I have seen. Put in a ticket if you have an issue-they always call back. Very responsive."

This review was modified by Lisascherff3 on April 09 2013 10:42:31 AM

2013-01-11

"Ok, hey any internet based company that is open on Sundays is awesome! Customer Service stepped up and took care of a frustrated customer! Would order from again! "

This review was modified by mstamper on January 13 2013 09:35:58 AM

2013-01-02

"I was recently mad that I didn't get my cotroller yet, until I put a review. The next day they called me and explained why. I understood, told my friend she may be getting a controller also. Thanks controller chaos."

This review was modified by LexiLBC on January 04 2013 12:38:44 PM

Share Controller Chaos's store rating

Controller Chaos is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Controller Chaos is not a merchant member
Controller Chaos does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!