• Rating 9.50/10 20 reviews

Controller Chaos is not a merchant member
    Controller Chaos does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Controller Chaos contact information

• Address: 11465 Schenk Drive Maryland Heights, MO
    • Contact: info@controllerchaos.com
    • Phone: 18007907592
    • Business Hours: 10AM-5PM CST

Rating 8/104/5

"They have some of the best Customer Service I have seen. Put in a ticket if you have an issue-they always call back. Very responsive."

modified review This review was modified by Lisascherff3 on April 09 2013 10:42:31 AM

Rating 8/104/5

"Ok, hey any internet based company that is open on Sundays is awesome! Customer Service stepped up and took care of a frustrated customer! Would order from again! "

modified review This review was modified by mstamper on January 13 2013 09:35:58 AM

"I was recently mad that I didn't get my cotroller yet, until I put a review. The next day they called me and explained why. I understood, told my friend she may be getting a controller also. Thanks controller chaos."

modified review This review was modified by LexiLBC on January 04 2013 12:38:44 PM

"I originally posted negative feedback concerning my experience with Controller Chaos. However, the day after I posted the feedback, Kyle (Head of Customer Support) called me to address my issues and concerns. To me, this speaks volumes about the integrity of a company. Controller Chaos not only reads these reviews, but in my case, responded to an unhappy customer in a very positive demeanor. I was quite shocked to receive a call the very next day and have my issues fully resolved to my satisfaction. I have changed my mind about Controller Chaos, great customer service (hard to find these days)!!!!!!!!!"

modified review This review was modified by nero1913 on September 11 2012 10:27:00 AM

"Looks like its gonna be good haven't gotten mine yet I got 2-3 day shipping USPS and it said I was shipped the 14 and schools on the 20 do u think I'll get it by then

modified review This review was modified by Proplayer45 on August 15 2012 03:25:49 AM

"I always was subscribed to controller chaos on Facebook looking at the cool controllers they posted one day I decided to take a look and found they had a modded golden chrome controller it looked sweet as heck and I bought it during the processor buying it on the phone representative was really nice and helpful i understand the hard work you guys put in to make the prices.understandable keep up the good work guys "

"I had some problems with my controller and Controller chaos was quick to fix the problem. Very fast and nice support. Fast shipping and fast building are also things that make this company great. Planning on buying from them in the future."

modified review This review was modified by OpSxElmo on July 10 2012 03:55:31 AM

"Controller Chaos is ultra awesome!! I've created the best build your own controller ever! This company has great support and is the best in my option. I've bought from many modding site and they win my vote! Thanks Controller Chaos! "

"I recently bought a controller from Controller Chaos and was very happy with the performance of the rapid fire with MW3. I got a totally custom build you own Xbox controller.Very very solid product! I had several questions about how the rapid fire works so I called the customer service number and the rep was a great help! I can't wait for new designs to come out! I would 100% buy from this company again!"

"Controller Chaos is great! Super fast shipping. I ordered the controller on a Sunday night and received it on Thursday. Excellent customer service as well. I was having problems programming the rapidfire speed so I sent an email and received an email back with a direct line phone number to call and and actually speak to a human being who walked me through the programming. I will definitely order another controller if any new updates come out."

"I had a small issue but the company was on top of it and made sure that as a customer, I was satisfied. I will do business with them again for sure."

modified review This review was modified by MoneysWorth on April 23 2012 11:25:57 AM

"I love controller chaos now. They care about their customers and will help you with any problems you have. I had shipping(USPS) problems and my controller never arrived.. Then Brad from customer support called me and was aware of what had happened. I'm getting another controller to replace my missing one at no charge. He is a hero in my eyes. I will be sure to use controller chaos for any future purchases I might have."

"At first i had a bad feeling but now i see that this company is great! They will actually call you and talk you through the problem you're having, even if you're not having a problem they will help you find out what you want and what fits you. This is the best site for Modded controllers. I wish they sold other stuff too >.< lol. "

"HI Controller Chaos,
I'm having a problem with my controller,
in game i have my setting on purple and customized rapid fire setting, but for some reason during game, my X button and Left Thumbstick down button will not work at random, please help as it sucks not being able to sprint and reloading when you need to at some points.

"Im very satisfied with controller chaos, Initially I thought my order was not correct but they got ahold of me and walked me through the controller and it turns out that this is better than what I was expecting. GREAT JOB CONTROLLER CHAOS"