• Address: 11465 Schenk Drive Maryland Heights, MO

Product & services pricing Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10

"Very good customer service, they call me to help me solve all the problems. What do you want for you. This is converted into the best position controller. This is a great store."

"Ordered a silver ps4 chrome controller with red buttons from controller chaos they use real Sony and Microsoft products I ordered my controller on 11/24 and received it on 11/29 even through the holiday they even ship it in there own custom controller chaos box which was nice when I called there was no 30-45 minute wait times like with gamermodz (stay away from them) they answered immediately did exactly what they said no complaints whatsoever the build the craftsmanship and the quality are all excellent these guys know how to make controllers I didn't get any with mods though I wanted a clean custom ps4 controller for call of duty this controller mixed with the Sony Gold Wireless headset is great psn: kadrian_817 add me for some cod aw order from them you'll be satisfied gaurenteed "

"I am a member of the XGN pro team. I have ordered three of the controller chaos controllers. One for Xbox 630 (blackout design), Xbox One (predator design) and today received my PS4 controller (big game design) the designs are amazing. I am very happy. There was chipping and bubbling in the paint of my most recent purchase but nothing too noticeable unless you look really close. I have contacted customer support several times and always get a prompt and professional response even when I sent a controller in for repairs and had mods added there was a three to four day turn around and with big name controller companies you don't get that kind of service. I ordered my controller sunday and received it Thursday and even had additional visual mods added. They are a great company and I would recommend them to anyone wanting a standout controller that lasts more then the six months of most other companies. "

modified review This review was modified by BobHicks on September 25 2014 02:36:54 PM

"They have some of the best Customer Service I have seen. Put in a ticket if you have an issue-they always call back. Very responsive."

modified review This review was modified by Lisascherff3 on April 09 2013 10:42:31 AM

"Ok, hey any internet based company that is open on Sundays is awesome! Customer Service stepped up and took care of a frustrated customer! Would order from again! "

modified review This review was modified by mstamper on January 13 2013 09:35:58 AM

"I was recently mad that I didn't get my cotroller yet, until I put a review. The next day they called me and explained why. I understood, told my friend she may be getting a controller also. Thanks controller chaos."

modified review This review was modified by LexiLBC on January 04 2013 12:38:44 PM

"I originally posted negative feedback concerning my experience with Controller Chaos. However, the day after I posted the feedback, Kyle (Head of Customer Support) called me to address my issues and concerns. To me, this speaks volumes about the integrity of a company. Controller Chaos not only reads these reviews, but in my case, responded to an unhappy customer in a very positive demeanor. I was quite shocked to receive a call the very next day and have my issues fully resolved to my satisfaction. I have changed my mind about Controller Chaos, great customer service (hard to find these days)!!!!!!!!!"

modified review This review was modified by nero1913 on September 11 2012 10:27:00 AM

"Looks like its gonna be good haven't gotten mine yet I got 2-3 day shipping USPS and it said I was shipped the 14 and schools on the 20 do u think I'll get it by then

modified review This review was modified by Proplayer45 on August 15 2012 03:25:49 AM

"I always was subscribed to controller chaos on Facebook looking at the cool controllers they posted one day I decided to take a look and found they had a modded golden chrome controller it looked sweet as heck and I bought it during the processor buying it on the phone representative was really nice and helpful i understand the hard work you guys put in to make the prices.understandable keep up the good work guys "

"I had some problems with my controller and Controller chaos was quick to fix the problem. Very fast and nice support. Fast shipping and fast building are also things that make this company great. Planning on buying from them in the future."

modified review This review was modified by OpSxElmo on July 10 2012 03:55:31 AM

"Controller Chaos is ultra awesome!! I've created the best build your own controller ever! This company has great support and is the best in my option. I've bought from many modding site and they win my vote! Thanks Controller Chaos! "

"I recently bought a controller from Controller Chaos and was very happy with the performance of the rapid fire with MW3. I got a totally custom build you own Xbox controller.Very very solid product! I had several questions about how the rapid fire works so I called the customer service number and the rep was a great help! I can't wait for new designs to come out! I would 100% buy from this company again!"

"Controller Chaos is great! Super fast shipping. I ordered the controller on a Sunday night and received it on Thursday. Excellent customer service as well. I was having problems programming the rapidfire speed so I sent an email and received an email back with a direct line phone number to call and and actually speak to a human being who walked me through the programming. I will definitely order another controller if any new updates come out."

"I had a small issue but the company was on top of it and made sure that as a customer, I was satisfied. I will do business with them again for sure."

modified review This review was modified by MoneysWorth on April 23 2012 11:25:57 AM

"I love controller chaos now. They care about their customers and will help you with any problems you have. I had shipping(USPS) problems and my controller never arrived.. Then Brad from customer support called me and was aware of what had happened. I'm getting another controller to replace my missing one at no charge. He is a hero in my eyes. I will be sure to use controller chaos for any future purchases I might have."

Controller Chaos is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Controller Chaos is not a merchant member
Controller Chaos does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!