Stores > Controller Chaos
  • Controller Chao

10AM-5PM CST
      info@controllerchaos.com

Voice your opinion! Review Controller Chaos by clicking a star below.
2017-09-11

Junk

"The Controller I bought is the worst controller I ever bought. The rt button sticks. I don't buy from this company!!!"

2017-05-30

Bought a controller

"Bought a controller from this site hopefully arrives soon (: "

2017-03-28

Cool Unique Gift Idea!

"I bought a controller for my brother for his birthday and he loved it! They painted his name on the controller which I thought was a great personal touch! The controller arrived in 5 days from the time I ordered it. Considering its all hand painted that not to bad! Thanks guys my bro loved it! Will buy again! "

2017-01-23

terrible customer service

"After ordering a custom painted controller from controller chaos under the impression that it would take between 7-10 days to build(what their staff told me) plus shipping time.I emailed them after 2 months and they told me it wasn't finished yet.4 months later i get a controller in the mail( not the custom one i ordered).I talked about my order with their staff and they agreed it could be done.I was told to order a controller from the presets on the website and put in a order note informing that this was the custom order.I used the exact words they gave me to indicate it was a custom order.After i receive the controller i email them to let them know that after 4 months they sent me the wrong order. their solution was for me to ship it back to them and once they receive the controller they will build the one i ordered and ship it back.Expecting me to pay for international shipping(i'm in Canada) wait for a package to ship,then build my controller and ship it back to me.I could not regret ordering from them more.Then just to salt the wound the took the custom controller I actually did order and made it one of their regular items."

2017-01-03

Don't buy from here

"Update: controller chaos has had a senior person contact me and may potentially resolve the issue.

This company is horrible. They don't even pay return shipping on their own defective product.

Do yourself a favor and go through Microsoft and save the headache of dealing with this company.

They sent me the chrome controller I originally ordered after a few weeks of built time (much longer than their site says). My controller was completely defective. The mic port was incorrect and did not keep a mic in place. The controller also disconnected and randomly powered off.

I then had to pay to ship back their highly defective product. After they received it they told me the issue was the chrome case and that all of them are incorrect so I need to go to a different finish despite the fact they are still selling on their site.

They originally were only going to replace the case but I had to demand a new controller that would not power off and disconnect.

I settled for a finish I didn't really want and about 10 days later I received the cheapest looking controller I have ever seen.

On top of that controller chaos didn't even send the battery cover with the controller and then questioned if I was actually missing that part.

I have finally asked for a refund and found that they are going to make me pay return shipping once again to rid myself of this.

2016-12-10

It's a scam

"Bought a PS4 arbiter 4 modded pad didn't work once tried everything the company never responded to my letters and emails and even the phone number just rings out don't waste 80 pound on this rubbish pad go elsewhere "

2016-10-07

Pretty sure CC is a scam

"Alright so first off: All of the 5 star reviews definitely look fake if you ask me.

My experience with this scamming company was completely bad.

I ordered a limited Edition Iron Man controller and because I live in Australia the total cost including shipping was $160. I buy that and then the next day I get an email from them saying they need another $35 for shipping because I live far from a city. I live far from a city but this is clearly a scam, I've never needed to pay extra for anything else - whatever, it's only $35 and I'll save myself the hassle of arguing.

So after 2 weeks it finally shows up. It looks good in the box, then I take it out and see there's a couple of dents and a couple of tiny bits of paint scratched off. Not happy but I'll live with it. I press all of the buttons, all good except the A button sometimes sticks down and doesn't register every time I press it. "I'll get used to it", I think to myself.

Then I plug it in. This is where the real problems surface. This paperweight disconnects literally every 3 minutes and automatically reconnects, but it takes literally TEN seconds to reconnect. When I'm using the thumb sticks the controller will act as if I'm still pointing them even if I let them go several seconds ago.

So I'm pretty mad. I message up their support. Asking for a refund, unless they can tell me how to fix this myself. Guy responds and tells me to get stuffed basicsally. Wants me to pay for repairs when they're the dickheads that sent me a faulty product. So much for the testing period they claim to have.

They say it's out of warranty period so no returning it, and no free repairs. They say I should've bought the longer warranty, maybe I didn't because I don't expect to have broken **** sent to me. Fucking idiots.

Please do not buy from these people. I want to see them go bankrupt.

2016-09-06

Damn it's good

"Thank you every one in the company specially Mr. GRAHAM
he is my hero
Really my controller it's a beast

2016-08-19

HORRIBLE, STUCK WITH NO CONTROLLER FOR TOURNAMENT...

"so, i spend all of the money i got for winning a COD tournament... i dont get any income besides this, BALLIN ON A BUDGET... now i am stuck with no money and a useless controller, have a big tournament on september 25th, stuck with no money and no controller....
\Controller arrives mid june...
has problems that when the mod is on, r3 will be commanded suddenly, and auto weapons stutter while mod is off... Even a normal controller is better than this... Contacted controller chaos, told me my warratny has finished a WEEK AGO... want me to pay for shipping (understandable...) AND REPAIRS? i was done at that moment, i could not believe how after going through so many reviews this had happened... Anyone from controller chaos, if you see this... PLEASE HELP....

2016-04-07

Awesome!!!

"I contacted controller chaos because I wanted a custom controller as an anniversary present for my husband. I had no idea what I wanted to do. I contacted their customer service and they walked me through the process. Within a day, Evan the senior graphic designer contacted me with a mock up for approval. Within a week we had the controller and I can say it exceeded my expectations! The attention to detail, the quality of the work and the overall customer service made thus an amazing experience! We are customers for life!"

2016-03-15

Still waiting

"I ordered a custom x1 control on the 2nd of march, after reading the 7 to 10 day build, test, paint and ship statement. On the 14th of march I called their customer service department and spoke with "matt" to find out why online it stated my controller was still in the paint stage (where it had been from the 3rd). He stated there was an issue with their scanning procedure and it was actually in the clear coat stage and they had sanded through the clear and it had to be redone. I asked how they could make this right as it was a gift for my nephew on the 17th and it was already passed the 7 to 10 day time frame. He told me there was nothing that could be done because they couldn't over night it (I had already paid for the 2 to 3 day shipping), I said that was pretty unacceptable and he said that "they could just cancel my order and refund my purchase in 2 to 3 weeks". Again I said that also was unacceptable so he offered a "free controller case", finally I said that would have to do as when I asked for a supervisor he said there wasn't one until 1230 pm cst. So far my experience is less than stellar for the 200 plus dollars I spent and the customer service was appalling. I was considering purchasing a control for myself if my nephew likes his as was my cousin, but after this experience I think I will most likely shop around. I will update or modify this review if and when it comes in and my nephew tests it out.
Update: 3-17-2016: controller arrived today, no case included. It looks great, seems to work ok aside from the head shot mod he wanted doesn't work on destiny which we were told did. Called them back at their customer support and they are sending the case that was supposed to be with it to make up for the delay initially (also verified headshots mod DOES NOT work in destiny). Overall the product is good, just a few misrepresentations on what it can do per game, which isn't a huge set back, however the turn around time, the first customer support experience and then having to call them back because they failed to send out the case that was their "apology" for the delay will be the reason myself and my cousin will not buy from this company in the future. For the 200 plus I spent on this one, the headache and the poor customer service by Matt initially have done enough to prevent me from being a repeat customer.

2016-02-19

Excellent

"Excellent selection of custom options for the Xbox One Elite controller. Hope my son loves it! "

2016-02-07

Great Customer Service, Awesome Products!

"I can say that I have bought a few custom controllers from other companies (Scuf) and Controller Chaos stands above 10x. The customer service is great and very willing to help their customers. When I got the controller in my hands I was even more excited to see the high quality paint work. I ordered the subzero hex Xbox One and all I can say it great work guys! I will for sure be telling all my buddies to order from CC over the other custom controller companies!!"

2016-02-03

My Brother's Customized birthday Gift

"If you have a husband, brother or even if you are a female gamer looking for a great customized controller, I would highly recommend Controller Chaos. I purchased a limited edition Black Ops 3 controller for my brother's birthday two weeks ago; you would think I gave him a million dollar. He was extremely happy; The controller is done with precision, high customization and all the effectiveness of a Microsoft controller. You won't be disappointed."

2016-01-29

Controller stolen by USPS

"I would recommend spending $10 to get the "Shipping Insurance" provided. I did not do so as I had never had any problems with USPS, but it is clear that my controller was stolen by them somewhere along the route to my place.
I cannot file a claim with USPS because it was not insured (apparently you need insurance on your packages if you want to protect it from USPS's own employees), and it's unlikely CC will be able to do anything.
I'm very disappointed as I spent $80+ on a controller I was excited to receive, but got nothing more than an empty box.
I unfortunately can't give a fair rating of the product, but let me be an example for people out there. Spend $10 to give yourself a little more of a guarantee of actually getting your product.

Share Controller Chaos's store rating

Controller Chaos is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Controller Chaos is not a merchant member
Controller Chaos does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!