Stores > Controller Chaos

Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10

2016-08-19

HORRIBLE, STUCK WITH NO CONTROLLER FOR TOURNAMENT...

"so, i spend all of the money i got for winning a COD tournament... i dont get any income besides this, BALLIN ON A BUDGET... now i am stuck with no money and a useless controller, have a big tournament on september 25th, stuck with no money and no controller....
\Controller arrives mid june...
has problems that when the mod is on, r3 will be commanded suddenly, and auto weapons stutter while mod is off... Even a normal controller is better than this... Contacted controller chaos, told me my warratny has finished a WEEK AGO... want me to pay for shipping (understandable...) AND REPAIRS? i was done at that moment, i could not believe how after going through so many reviews this had happened... Anyone from controller chaos, if you see this... PLEASE HELP....

This review was modified by ilay654 on August 19 2016 10:20:01 AM

2016-04-07

Awesome!!!

"I contacted controller chaos because I wanted a custom controller as an anniversary present for my husband. I had no idea what I wanted to do. I contacted their customer service and they walked me through the process. Within a day, Evan the senior graphic designer contacted me with a mock up for approval. Within a week we had the controller and I can say it exceeded my expectations! The attention to detail, the quality of the work and the overall customer service made thus an amazing experience! We are customers for life!"

This review was modified by Yasmar on May 28 2016 07:48:05 PM

2016-03-15

Still waiting

"I ordered a custom x1 control on the 2nd of march, after reading the 7 to 10 day build, test, paint and ship statement. On the 14th of march I called their customer service department and spoke with "matt" to find out why online it stated my controller was still in the paint stage (where it had been from the 3rd). He stated there was an issue with their scanning procedure and it was actually in the clear coat stage and they had sanded through the clear and it had to be redone. I asked how they could make this right as it was a gift for my nephew on the 17th and it was already passed the 7 to 10 day time frame. He told me there was nothing that could be done because they couldn't over night it (I had already paid for the 2 to 3 day shipping), I said that was pretty unacceptable and he said that "they could just cancel my order and refund my purchase in 2 to 3 weeks". Again I said that also was unacceptable so he offered a "free controller case", finally I said that would have to do as when I asked for a supervisor he said there wasn't one until 1230 pm cst. So far my experience is less than stellar for the 200 plus dollars I spent and the customer service was appalling. I was considering purchasing a control for myself if my nephew likes his as was my cousin, but after this experience I think I will most likely shop around. I will update or modify this review if and when it comes in and my nephew tests it out.
Update: 3-17-2016: controller arrived today, no case included. It looks great, seems to work ok aside from the head shot mod he wanted doesn't work on destiny which we were told did. Called them back at their customer support and they are sending the case that was supposed to be with it to make up for the delay initially (also verified headshots mod DOES NOT work in destiny). Overall the product is good, just a few misrepresentations on what it can do per game, which isn't a huge set back, however the turn around time, the first customer support experience and then having to call them back because they failed to send out the case that was their "apology" for the delay will be the reason myself and my cousin will not buy from this company in the future. For the 200 plus I spent on this one, the headache and the poor customer service by Matt initially have done enough to prevent me from being a repeat customer.

This review was modified by Vegeta97 on March 17 2016 11:15:34 AM

2016-02-19

Excellent

"Excellent selection of custom options for the Xbox One Elite controller. Hope my son loves it! "

This review was modified by Bills790 on February 19 2016 02:03:21 PM

2016-02-07

Great Customer Service, Awesome Products!

"I can say that I have bought a few custom controllers from other companies (Scuf) and Controller Chaos stands above 10x. The customer service is great and very willing to help their customers. When I got the controller in my hands I was even more excited to see the high quality paint work. I ordered the subzero hex Xbox One and all I can say it great work guys! I will for sure be telling all my buddies to order from CC over the other custom controller companies!!"

This review was modified by jt2285 on February 07 2016 07:00:03 AM

2016-02-03

My Brother's Customized birthday Gift

"If you have a husband, brother or even if you are a female gamer looking for a great customized controller, I would highly recommend Controller Chaos. I purchased a limited edition Black Ops 3 controller for my brother's birthday two weeks ago; you would think I gave him a million dollar. He was extremely happy; The controller is done with precision, high customization and all the effectiveness of a Microsoft controller. You won't be disappointed."

This review was modified by RebelHeart on February 03 2016 07:28:36 AM

2016-01-29

Controller stolen by USPS

"I would recommend spending $10 to get the "Shipping Insurance" provided. I did not do so as I had never had any problems with USPS, but it is clear that my controller was stolen by them somewhere along the route to my place.
I cannot file a claim with USPS because it was not insured (apparently you need insurance on your packages if you want to protect it from USPS's own employees), and it's unlikely CC will be able to do anything.
I'm very disappointed as I spent $80+ on a controller I was excited to receive, but got nothing more than an empty box.
I unfortunately can't give a fair rating of the product, but let me be an example for people out there. Spend $10 to give yourself a little more of a guarantee of actually getting your product.

This review was modified by VM88 on January 29 2016 07:23:35 AM

2016-01-24

Excellent Controller Mods!!!

"As an avid female video game "addict" I am constantly on the search for anything that will either improve my game or enhance my experience. For years I have been collecting controllers, from Xbox 360 and PS3 to my Xbox One. I own almost every limited edition controller and my husband has a habit of buying them for me as he comes across them. When he found Controller Chaos I fell in love with the designs. I've purchased several controllers from them, but Midnight Tag is hands down my favorite thus far. It's black with pink swirls and ├╝ber girly. I especially love that I can further customize my controller to give me that much more of an edge on the competition. The quality of the controllers is top notch. I contacted their customer service on two separate occasions to get some clarity on the modifications, return process (if needed) and shipping times and they were always extremely prompt and courteous. I've recommended them to all of my gaming friends and they've had great experiences, too. "

2016-01-22

All taken care of! Great job! Thank you.

"I bought a modded PS4 controller for myself and another as a gift. The crew at Controller Chaos helped me get them dialed in and we are happy gamers.
Kevin
San Luis Obispo, CA

This review was modified by kevinwinter on January 22 2016 01:49:46 PM

2016-01-04

"I am very disappointed with this site. I was very thrilled to get my brother a customized remote for Christmas and the remote hasn't even been finished made. I understand that during the holidays everything is delayed but I didn't expect to have to wait two weeks and possibly more after Christmas. This will be my last time using that site."

This review was modified by Emiin921 on January 04 2016 12:08:15 PM

2015-09-16

"I am truly sorry to whoever read the previous review on this account. The one who wrote that review was not the owner of the controller nor the one who even ordered it. The controller is broken, yes, but I am the owner, and the review you read on this site was not true on how I feel about Controller Chaos. I am always pleased when I get on the phone with Customer Service, and I have had my needs met every time I have talked to a representative. I am currently having all of my issues resolved, and I would definitely recommend this site to a person you know. The previous review on this false account should be disregarded. Thanks."

This review was modified by dthfsh on September 17 2015 10:13:59 AM

2015-04-21

"I just recieved my controller and it is BAD ASS, love the coloring and the look of the controller. Customer service is great as weel, any problems are solved quickly and they truly care about their reputation "

This review was modified by jacobdumond on April 23 2015 05:54:36 PM

2015-04-02

"Really good contorller paint doesnt look or feel like its been painted over !!
Feels like a case

On downside is that it rattles like as if a button is lose or something idk but it works like a contorller will buy from them again !! (:

2015-01-10

"Don't know what is going on at controller chaos. This is my 2nd controller and still no rapid fire mode, been about a month. Seem like it's not been test property before it is ship out. Third attempt at getting it repair. Hope this help."

2015-01-02

"Shipping address confused with my Billing address. Customer support contacted me on 5 occasions, offered advise, and eventually agreed to send a new one out to my home address. They were professional, and did care about my satisfaction. My Son is EXCITED to finally receive his Controller Chaos Remote. ThANKYOu"

This review was modified by mandyloops on January 07 2015 06:34:46 AM

Share Controller Chaos's store rating

Controller Chaos is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Controller Chaos is not a merchant member
Controller Chaos does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!