• Contact Lens Ki Contact Lens King Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 8.50/10 8.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.18/10 8.18/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.64/10 9.64/10

"ok I will say I was a bit skeptical. Especially with their super low prices. But when I saw the reviews I thought why not give them a try. They are even cheaper than Clearly Contacts. The customer service was excellent and my contacts arrived within a week. No problems. I did get scared when I saw the script in asian! I am like oh no are these knock offs but then compared to my box of Acuvue 2 that I got at retail and it also had the same script. Phew. Well however these guys are getting such low prices for the real thing beats me, but I definitely will recommend them!"

"Been a customer for many years and very satisfied. Exceptional customer service and prompt delivery. Very easy website to use, big plus."

"my prescription was confirmed with my doctor quickly and the Contacts came in a timely manner. Thank you!"

"Quick service, no problems at all. Thanks!"

"Contact Lens King has always delivered quickly, accurately, and with the best prices available. Ordering is fast and easy, and I recommend them to all of my friends."

"Great service, great prices and quick shipping! Not to mention an easy process for prescription verification. What's not to love!"

"Excellent service all around"

"Love ordering from CLK, fast reliable service and great prices!"

"Great customer service, I'm very satisfied with the company!!"

"I have found the best place to shop for contacts on the net and it is Contact Lens King. I have purchase from several other vendors, but price and service had me land at Contact Lens King."

"I have been ordering my contacts this past year from Contact King and have been very happy with the service, they always come quick. I will continue to do business with them."

"Great prices quick shipping"

"quick and easy! good prices too"

"No hassle and contact lenses arrived within 4 days."

"great prices, delivery is always on time, very easy to use."

Share Contact Lens King's store rating

Contact Lens King is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Contact Lens King is a merchant member
Contact Lens King participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,891 merchant members.