• Contact Lens Ki Contact Lens King Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.44/10 8.44/10

"I've ordered for about a year from Contact Lens King and I am always highly satisfied with my order. Wonderful prices and quick shipping! I highly recommend."

"This is the 3rd time I have ordered from Contact Lens King and have been highly satisfied each time"

"Delivered on time and great customer support."

"I have been ordering my contacts for years through CLK. This time my order apparently got lost in the US mail. Go figure. I called and they immediately sent a new order without question. Great customer service."

"They are super nice and ship fast!"

"Great prices and quick deliver. "

"Best prices!! Quick delivery. I love Contact Lens King!!!!"

"Great place to buy contacts... cheapest place I know to order mine, even with shipping. I recently purchased 12 boxes and one of them had two defective lenses that were torn when I opened them and they had NO problem replacing them for me.. I have used them for years and will continue to do so. Great customer service and great prices. "

"As always my experience with Tracy is smooth and pleasant. Delivery is always as stated. "

"I'm satisfied with my order handling and quick delivery."

"very happy with the quick response."

"Quick, accurate & free shipping!"

"My order takes less the 5 minutes and arrives quickly and perfect. Best price too."

"CLK expedited my order and it was received on the promised date without a hitch! Thank You!"

"Easy to order, quick delivery, overall a great experience!"

Share Contact Lens King's store rating

Contact Lens King is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Contact Lens King is a merchant member
Contact Lens King participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,838 merchant members.