Product & services pricing Rating 8.59/10 8.59/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.91/10 8.91/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.79/10 7.79/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.69/10 9.69/10

"came speedily and order was correct!"

"They verified my prescription and shipped fast and cheap!"

"Easy to order and quick delivery."

"This was a good deal I was happy with the purchase"

"I ordered my prescription in a different brand and when I receive them I could not see with them clearly. So I contacted them to see if I could exchange them and they would not let me because the box of been open and they acted like I should've known that I may not be able to see as clearly through a different brand! I have always ordered different brands of contact lenses just trying them out to see the difference and have never had a problem and I feel that I should not have had a problem with these either based on the fact that they were my prescription, other than maybe different brands may not fit as comfortably but the fit wasn't the problem, they seemed to be the wrong prescription! So I'm out the $46 all because contact lens king could not eat the small amount that it cost them to keep the customer happy! "

"easy web-site...fast delivery and good prices."

"Despite paying additional money for overnight shipping, I did not receive my contacts for more than 72 hours, and was unable to bring them on my trip abroad as needed. When I called to discuss the order and the likelihood of receiving it on time, the customer service representative was very unhelpful, condescending, rude, and unwilling to answer my questions."

"Contact lens king is awesome! Quick and easy website and great prices with discounts, free shipping and quick delivery."

"Have not received the order yet. It's been delayed."

"The phrasing of this survey is interesting ("Did contact lens king deliver?"), because actually they haven't been delivered, not figuratively or literally. I received an email saying that the contacts were sent last Tuesday, and now it's the following Monday and they still have not arrived."

"Contact Lens King is always fast and accurate."

"Great price, prompt shipping. Thanks!"

"Do you want my rating or not?

"Never a problem getting anything that I order. Always stocked and shipped within a couple days. "

"As always, my contacts arrive on time and I never any issues. keep up the good work!"

Contact Lens King is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Contact Lens King is a merchant member
Contact Lens King participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,897 merchant members.