Contact Lens King Reviews - contactlensking.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 7.14/10 14 reviews

Contact Lens King is not a merchant member
Contact Lens King does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"I have ordered from CLK many times with no issues. I wear a common lens - Acuvue Oasys - so they must always have plenty in stock. I was a little worried when my Rx changed and I needed to exchange some contacts more than 30 days after I bought them. I called Customer Service, they gave me an RMA number and after receiving my contacts, sent me a refund check. I had excellent service."

modified review This review was modified by spencersmom730 on July 23 2013 04:58:28 PM

"I've ordered all of my contacts from Contact lens king for the past 3 years. Every time, shipping was prompt and accurate. For example, i ordered my most recent contacts on 12/31/12 and received them on 1/5/13."

"This Compnay has the worst Customer Service of anyone. I am not really sure why they have Contact Information on their website as they completely ignore emails and their on-line form. I purcahsed from them becuase they were the cheapest - Now I get it.
I placed my order and uploaded as well as emailed a copy of my prescription. I inquired threee times as to the status of my order after several days and heard NOTHING. My order arrived 5 days later and I eagerly opened the boxes and put in my lenses. The 1st lens I put in I could not see clearly and it was giving me issues - I then opened another lens, thinking I had a defect and exactly the same issue. I called my Eye Doctor to let he know that I couldn't see and she asked me to double check my prescription against what I received. But of course, even after sending them my prescription so they could check it against what was written by the doctor, they sent the wrong lens. Of course I have tried to contact them and have heard NOTHING. Go to 1800Contacts - they will pricematch ANY offer you find on the web - their customer service is out of this world - I will never use this company again - they have eaten my 40 bucks....I hope they throw it up!

"Terrible experience. It took a month and a half for them to tell me they don;t have my contact brand anymore. Rude customer service and will definitely never order again. Not recommended!"

"I accidentally made a typo when I placed my order for some expensive contact lens from them. When I called to ask what I can do about it, they claimed they never received my prescription when I uploaded it (but I didn't get any warning about it not uploading). They claim that they tried to call me--I am a small business owner and live by my phone 24/7--they most certainly did not call me. They also claim they tried to phone my eye doctor, who is again, really responsive to answering the phone.

They lady I spoke with was incredibly defensive, making me suspect that they never bothered to read my prescription in the first place.

Isn't it illegal to sell contacts without receiving a prescription?

After an unnecessarily long and incredibly defensive and rather rude phone call, they told me I had to pay return shipping on the contacts, AND pay a processing fee.

I would really recommend avoiding this place--they really don't seem to care about their customers--they appear to be only out to make money and want to eek every penny out of you!

There are much better places to buy contacts on the cheap.

"This is an Amazing service. I love being able to order my contacts and have them ship right to my door. Plus, they save me a lot of money. "

"I have ordered contacts from this company three times and have always received my item promptly and without any hassle.

This last time I ordered, I called first to ask about if they accept insurance, using a flex spending card, rebates, etc. They were very courteous and helpful. I felt like I was speaking with someone knowledgeable about their business practices. What a rarity these days!

"I have ordered my husbands contacts here for the past few years, they are prompt and CHEAP!! They always arrive the same work week the order was placed..."

"Ordered from Contact Lens King. Waited 7 days, did not receive contacts. Checked email for order status. An email had arrived reporting the receipt of the order, but no report as to the status of the order was sent. I emailed customer service and inquired as to the status of my order. An email confirming receipt of my inquiry was sent, but I received no reply.

I visited the web-page, and viewed status of my order. It was "incomplete".All necessary information was given to the contact lens king to send my contacts, and 7 days later, the order is incomplete.

The "cancel order" button is easy to access. Easy enough to access I'm beginning to believe that its common orders are canceled due to mysterious delay.

Free shipping or not, I think a different contact lens supplier may be a better choice.

"very nice store on the to do business with...they gave prompt service, and very reasonable prices. will do business w/again when more contacts are needed."

"Wow these lenses were about 1/2 the price I was paying. B&L 38 for $11 a box. I may even change them out as often as you are supposed to (Does anybody do that?) What a deal and the order came in less than a week. Free shipping too."

modified review This review was modified by amjalara on May 11 2010 04:44:10 PM

"Great service!! Ordered PureVision Multi focal and regular PureVision contacts on April 13, 2010 and with normal free delivery I received the contacts on April 19, 2010. First time I have ordered from them and will definately order from them again. "

"Excellent service! I ordered on a Friday, they shipped on Monday after verifying my prescription. I had them shipped 2-day and I got them on Tuesday! Contacts I received expire in mid-2012 so these are fairly 'new' boxes. Best price I found on the web!

Only detraction is I received no tracking #. I did get a shipping notification, and there's no way I can complain as they were delivered the next day.

modified review This review was modified by proneax on December 08 2009 05:12:51 PM

"Contact Lens King is amazing! I was surprised why nobody wrote a review for them. They have really good price for the lens I use. Every time my orders arrived very promptly. I've become their loyal customer now."