• Contact Lens Ki Contact Lens King Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10

"our family has been using contact lens king for several years now. What a great resource you are. Every one is ver professional, and easy to work with. It is always a pleasure! Thanks so much for making ordering lenses such an effortless task."

"NEVER RECIEVED- I WANT MY MONEY BACK"

"My most recent experience was pretty good, except for trying to deal with their website was still an enormous hassle. They claim it's easy/convenient to use, but that couldn't be further from the truth, since at least a couple years ago. Previously I was using an old browser that I couldn't order on anymore, so I now upgraded to a fully up-to-date and even mainstream-web-engine using one. I had told them about password changing/account problems long before, but even with the new browser I had tons of problems, and had to get it changed over the phone, twice, until they got it right. It wasn't just a matter of their website being browser nitpicky, it was not functioning correctly still (for any browser). I'm not sure if future online orders will be free of all the hassles, or if I'll still have to order/fix problems by phone. I think they said the problems are supposed to be fixed now... we'll see."

"very quick react on my order and delivered on time.

Maggie

"CLK always has the lowest prices and ships exactly when they say. I don';t even consider another source for my contacts now!"

"Quickly delivered. Great price!"

"Fast service. Fast delivery. Reasonable shipping price and not gimmicks like other sites. "

"I have used ContactLensKing.com several times and have never had any problems. They are efficient and easy to deal with. I recommend this site for anyone wanting to purchase contact lenses."

"Very easy and quick. Love it, and fast delivery. "

"quick order. no problems, reordering very easy."

"Excellent price and contacts came on time"

"Quick, efficient, great price"

"They deliver in a timely fashion and we have had no issue with quality of the contacts. "

"First rate, always on time, couldn't ask for more"

"all good in the hood. ordered product and received."

Share Contact Lens King's store rating

Contact Lens King is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Contact Lens King is a merchant member
Contact Lens King participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,702 merchant members.