Product & services pricing Rating 8.39/10 8.39/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.04/10 8.04/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.88/10 7.88/10

"Product and delivery as promised. Have been coming to them for years"

"Not happy with the fact that the price was increased. I feel if the customer is "Reordering", the original price should be honored – regardless of the fact that the manufacturer raised their prices. Now if the customer purchases a different product & then tries to reorder the original product, they should be charged the new price. That's customer satisfaction."

"I thought the representative I purchased them with was a little huffy and rude. She seemed annoyed or bothered throughout our conversation...I almost asked to speak with someone else but I didn't want to start over.

I did, however, receive my order quickly...but I don't think I would be so anxious to purchase again...I guess the prices also increased?

"I am very pleased with the service! It was quick and hassle free. Couldn't really ask for more. "

"CS Rep very helpful. Ordering was very simple and received my lens shortly."

"I can say i have never had any trouble with your servis it is excellant. you deserve two thumbs up"

"My contacts did not arrive yet. "

"I always order from them because I trust them. But I had 2 disappointments this time: 1) the price had gone up quite a bit and there was no coupon code option available. That appeared to be because of 2) a shipping option offer for "free overnight shipping." I chose that, but it took several days for the contacts to arrive. So apparently the free overnight shipping wasn't available. "

"quick service, good prices."

"I found a coupon online that helped with this expenditure that seems overpriced in general. Contacts, that is. I don't have any kind of insurance to help. "

"I have ordered from lens king before and never been disappointed. My son is in college and he called to let me know he needed a refill on contacts. Ordering was simple and quick. I've referred many friends as the prices are the lowest of many. Thank you for making ordering easy and offering great prices!!"

"I had great experience. This is the third time I ordered. Fast shipping. "

"Always have a great experience. Never an issue!"

"Fast and smooth transaction. Love me contacts"

"Excellent customer service, quick delivery. I have used them for years because no one can beat or meet there prices! They are awesome!"

Contact Lens King is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Contact Lens King is a merchant member
Contact Lens King participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.