Stores > Consumercrafts.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.42/10 9.42/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.09/10 9.09/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review Consumercrafts.com by clicking a star below.

2017-07-19

Pleasantly surprised!!

"This was my first time ordering and wasn't quite sure what to expect. I was excited when my shipment arrived. I am so impressed. I'm already getting ready to place my next order."

2017-07-11

Awesome experience

"My first time shopping and I was amazed at the prices, quality and speedy delivery."

2017-07-02

Painless experience

"Everything was great, from the shopping experience, to check out, to getting my stuff super quick, and packed great. "

2017-06-29

Very good overall. One item in the shipment arrived damaged.

"I was looking for craft materials for our church Art Camp. I was surprised to find the unfinished 5x7 shadow box at such a reasonable, affordable price. After I placed the order for 18 pieces, before delivery, I was nervous wondering whether I had mis-read the description that glass was included! I was happy to see them. Very good quality for the price- and perfect for our 3d art project.

Each arrived shrink wrapped and packed in boxes of 6, three total, inside a bigger shipping box with packing material.

My complaint is that one of the 18 pieces arrived with smashed glass. Luckily it was planned as an extra. Otherwise I would have given 5 stars.

SaraCruz's Avatar

2017-06-29

Consumercrafts.com

"What can I tell you, I love scrapbooking and everything that comes along with it. Love special offers and discounts more!!!"

2017-06-24

Excellent service!

"The supplies arrived well ahead of the anticipated arrival date. We were pleased with the quality of everything."

2017-06-23

Terrible service

"I ordered the Gemini Embossing machine on sale with free shipping. After a week checking on the status - processing - I sent an email to find out when I should receive my order. The next day I got an email that the item was out of stock and they do not backorder.

Two weeks after the order and Consumer Crafts.com shows that the Gemini is back in stock. I am giving them another chance and ordered the Gemini again and this time paid for 2 - 6 days shipping. I hope CC does a better job this time of filling the order and updating their website with something besides 'processing' which tells me nothing.

Rep reply posted Jul-11-2017

A rep from Consumercrafts.com, Darice_Sarah, has responded

“Hi, we are so sorry you were unhappy with your experience. We strive for wonderful customer service and we obviously fell short. We are currently working on a better process to communicate out of stock items to our customers. We hope you received your second Gemini order and are happy with it. ”

2017-06-09

Jewelry

"I placed my order for quite a few different items & I have to say they were all as stated plus there was the added bonus of getting quick delivery! When I need these items again, I'll definitely be back!"

2017-06-08

i haven't get my package yet tacking said deliverer it was not!

"Haven't got package tracking said it been deliverer but it has Not."

Rep reply posted Jun-12-2017

A rep from Consumercrafts.com, Darice_Sarah, has responded

“Hi, we are sorry to hear this. Please contact our customer service department so we can look into this for you. They are available Monday-Friday from 8:30am-5pm EST at 1-888-552-7238. Thanks!”

2017-06-07

Excellent products

"Very happy with my purchase, excellent product and would highly recommend and would use them again. My project looks wonderful, thank you"

2017-06-07

Embossing folders

"I ordered embossing folders that were on sale. Good fast service. I'm enjoying my folders"

2017-06-06

VERY PLEASED

"The prices were great, the merchandise exactly what I thought, and delivered in a timely fashion."

2017-06-06

Great customer sevice

"Some items came damaged and I called customer service. They resent the items promptly

2017-06-05

Great Service !

"Shipping was fast and the product was just how described. Exactly what our company needed ! "

2017-06-04

Great products

"Great products good prices"

Share Consumercrafts.com's store rating

Consumercrafts.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Consumercrafts.com is a merchant member
Consumercrafts.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,383 merchant members.