Stores > Consumer Priority Service

Customer service: Rating 9.08/10 9.08/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

2016-06-15

Ease of use.

"Very easy to register a product for a warranty. Will recommend to others."

This review was modified by pnts19 on June 15 2016 10:37:30 AM

2016-06-10

Hassle free

"Great website and easy to navigate with confirmation in a flashed!"

2016-05-23

refurbished as new

"My choise: notebook pavillion 15.6 i7-6500u 8GB 2.5Ghz 1TB Star Wars Darkside, refurbished as new. Well it's really as new. I'm very satisfied. "

This review was modified by GUNIPPO on May 23 2016 02:40:48 PM

2016-05-19

EASY TO REGISTER PRODUCT

"It took just a few minutes to register my computer."

2016-05-18

Newbie!

"I have only just started my warranty for my camera and the registration was a snap."

2016-05-17

so easy

"Easy, quick, and simple to use. Hassle free and very affordable"

2016-05-02

Super Support!

"Many thanks to Nicole London for helping me through the registration process for my warranty. She was patient, helpful, and very good at her job!"

This review was modified by Pdcorlis on May 02 2016 08:18:15 AM

2016-04-25

cAN'T BEAT THE PRICES!

"I found my whole kitchen on ac appliances connection. Way better pricing then local stores."

This review was modified by hsett84 on April 25 2016 07:39:18 PM

2016-04-25

Julie Marachli knows customer service

"My mom has been having Julie help her since last summer and just raved about her. When my fairly new washing machine stopped working, I first called the store and then CPS. I spent a couple of days repeating that. I filled out forms and followed up with calls. Then my mom said that if I called Julie, it would go faster because she's wonderful. I did and as a result, I heard back from CPS that day and they set an appt. It was a minor fix that took a few minutes and to show how much Julie helped, I heard back from my earlier calls and emails four days after the repairman came! That's how much time and effort Julie saved me. That's quite impressive and she did it all with a friendly attitude. I'm so grateful and see why my mom was raving about her and her excellent customer service. Give this woman a raise! FYI, I asked to send in a review about Julie."

This review was modified by BrendainShermanOaks on April 25 2016 09:38:33 AM

EASY AS PIE!

"Registering a CPS Warranty for my Yuneec Q500 4K was very easy and simple. It only took me less than three minutes. Just make sure you have your invoice readily (pdf format) available to upload and have your product serial number as well. The rest is just filling out the blanks. "

This review was modified by badtuna on April 20 2016 06:47:46 PM

Warranty

"got an extra 2 year warranty for my refurbished laptop and was very inexpensive."

This review was modified by dleroux on April 20 2016 12:16:09 PM

Edemerson1 review

"I found the toll free number to be less than helpful on information on the extended warranty. Overall, I am happy with the service."

This review was modified by Edemerson1 on April 20 2016 11:10:42 AM

2016-04-16

Willing to help

"Was extremely helpful!! Thank you"

This review was modified by Sheribaby on April 16 2016 12:57:38 PM

2016-04-12

Great Warranty Service

"Very user friendly...easy to set up...the price is right and certainly worthe have the peace of mind."

This review was modified by johnmilessr on April 12 2016 09:43:10 AM

2016-04-08

Fantastic

"Love how user friendly the website is. Affordable warranty with great coverage."

This review was modified by TommyMack on April 08 2016 07:45:54 PM

Share Consumer Priority Service's store rating

Consumer Priority Service is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Consumer Priority Service is a merchant member
Consumer Priority Service participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,565 merchant members.