Stores > Consumer Priority Service

Customer service: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.95/10 7.95/10
2017-01-04

Easy as pie

"Once I located the serial numbers on the furniture, the process was easy!"

This review was modified by Colebug on January 04 2017 05:49:25 PM

2016-12-30

Excellent Service

"Its very to setup online and register. Coverage is very good. Highly recommended"

This review was modified by SaravananS on December 30 2016 05:05:40 PM

2016-12-28

Good response to questions

"Have read other reviews and this seems like it will be the right plan for us. They answered our questions promptly and the sign up process is easy. Good price compared to our carrier who also would have insured the phone."

2016-12-22

Great Warranty!

"I haven't had a claim yet, but they are very helpful in getting the warranty set up and preparing me for anything that might happen in the future. Better than Apple's warranties for sure, would definitely purchase again."

2016-12-15

Fix or Replace

"Good deal for the product I got. The four year plan was a super good deal so I upgraded to that, could not pass up the offer"

2016-12-12

Product & Warranty awesome...

"Very good service & at a great price. Can't beat the warranty cost, as well as the product. Highly recommended by myself!"

This review was modified by Triplej74 on December 12 2016 08:17:16 AM

2016-12-08

Excellent product

"When I received my watch it was in perfect and it was just ask the ad stated. I ordered it on a Friday and it was here by Tuesday fast service thank you so much"

2016-12-05

just signed up!

"i purchased an envizen EVT10Q 10.1" 16GB Android 4.4 WiFi 3G T-Mobile Tablet with Keyboard Case on eBay and was offered a choice of taking out this two-year, almost-all-inclusive, extended warranty for the relatively low price of $18. [if i had wanted to opt in for the accidental coverage, too, it would have only been $12 more]

ostensibly, the features of this warranty are:
100% Parts & Labor Protection
If we Can't Fix it, We Replace It
Award Winning Service Guaranteed

at this point, i've only had the tablet for two weeks, therefore i have so far had neither reason nor opportunity to assess the actual claims process, [thankfully!]

the registration was very smooth and easy and i was given the opportunity of using paypal as my payment source, the option of which i gladly chose.

i am unaware if i will be able to update this review, should the need arise whereby i am able to discover the efficacy of said warranty claims process, but if such need should arise, and i *am* given such opportunity, i will most certainly make the effort to do so.

This review was modified by stixnix on December 05 2016 09:16:29 PM

2016-12-04

Great service

"Found out from a friend and love the service!"

2016-11-30

Great Warranty Service

"Great warranty service at an affordable price! I did my homework and shopped around and no other warranty service could match the terms and affordability of the CPS warranty!"

2016-11-28

Perfect warranty for a refurbished iPhone!!

"My daughter and I purchased a refurbished iPhone to give my granddaughter for Christmas. We decided to give ourselves and her peace of mind so we got a warranty from Consumer Priority Service. It was easy to purchase and register using their website. During the process I called them for help in finding the serial number of the phone...it wasn't on the box or any paperwork. The phone assistant was very helpful and clear in his direction in finding what I needed to complete our product registration!! :)"

This review was modified by redbird48135 on November 28 2016 03:36:22 PM

2016-11-27

Efficient Registration Process

"Simply create a new account, confirm your account and then register. 3 simple steps!"

2016-11-19

Awesome!!!

"Very easy to register....very simple and fast. LUV IT!!"

This review was modified by Jody1 on November 19 2016 02:02:22 PM

2016-11-15

easy to do

"its easy to do and cheap to get full coverage of the product "

2016-11-08

So far so good

"No claims yet but so far it was easy to sign up"

Share Consumer Priority Service's store rating

Consumer Priority Service is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Consumer Priority Service is a merchant member
Consumer Priority Service participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,447 merchant members.