• Address: 1678 McDonald Ave

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.04/10 9.04/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.92/10 9.92/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.26/10 9.26/10

"Awesome, awesome, awesome! CPS was extremely fast & professional at replying to my needs. I would definitely use them again in the future - with warranty. Customer service was friendly and efficient. Very impressed and appreciative. "

"Warranty #2760951
Claim #1303620
Without going into the specifics of this claim, suffice it to say that my initial conversation with Mr. Hiram Soto could be summarized by my not being a "happy little camper." However, at the end of an extensive dialogue, I believe he understood my perspective of the problem, and I understood his perspective of your company's policies and procedures.
Mr. Soto, then said he would further investigate the information I had provided him. Today, we reached an amicable settlement of my claim and I submitted the appropriate "sign offs."
I really feel Hiram went "above and beyond the call of duty" in researching and obtaining a settlement to this claim. He was firm yet understanding of my situation. He handled himself in a very professional manner and successfully got me to "settle down" and not be so emotional (animated) in my conversation. He deserves recognition for his customer service skills and ability to deal with a highly "dissatisfied customer." In fact, I ordered a new TomTom and again purchased a three year extended warranty. I felt I was fairly treated and warranted me continuing my business with your company. Great job, Hiram! You earned my respect and highest esteem!

"WORKED WITH CUST SERVICE REP IZZY YEVDAYEVA AND SHE WAS VERY FAST TO RESPOND TO MY QUESTION AND ACTUALLY SOLED MY ISSUE VERY FAST AND EFFICIENTLY.!!!

THANK YOU FOR HAVING CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENTS THAT CARE ABOUT DOING THEIR JOB!
I MENTIONED I WAS VERY PLEASED.

"I am fully satisfied with the resolution provided by CPS."

"I'm writing this 5 star review of consumer priority service because of the excellent help that I received from Izzy Yevdayeva. When I had a problem up loading my invoice receipt, I called CSP. Izzy gave me her email address so I could send a picture of it. Izzy then copied all of the information into their database. I was then sent an email confirming that my warranty was fully enabled. When I sent a thank you email I even got an email reply to it. That's not the way I'm usually treated by big companies. Thanks Izzy Yevdayevafor the great service! "

"well since my post last; CPS customer service contacted me via phone, this was a surprise, and explained to me how this was a fluke experience that happened to me. And with this said made it right, won't go into details but they did what they said and my camera is back and appears to be all fixed and better. going to go shoot some pictures now. and oh yeah S#@t happens - it's how you handle it that counts!"

"I want to thank Izzy Yevdayeva for going beyond the dall of duty when I wrote the Factory Store. I could not find my invoice and she got it and put it into my records."

"Had a problem entering my purchase info online. Emire Feda responded promptly to my email request for assistance and helped me get my purchase registered and the original invoice uploaded to the CPS web site. His assistance was greatly appreciated."

"I would like to commend your customer service representative Emire Feda for her prompt response to resolve my warranty issue. Within one hour she had located the missing objects and arranged for their shipment to me.
I hope she will be recognized for her outstanding service.

Sincerely,
Warren Davis

"Izzy was very helpful and responded right away. Thank you Izzy."

"I was having an issue that my registered item was not showing up in the website. I called to the support and talked to Izzy Yevdayeva. My issue got resolved immediately. I really appreciate the service I got. "

"Pleasant experience. Some corners were cut to expedite. Glass seal was not installed. 45 degree angle nipples for flex gas line was not reinstalled from previous appliance of same ilk causing me to modify drawer to accommodate closure."

"Izzy Yevdayeva was very helpful and responded to my questions immediately"

"Izzy has been exceptional! Glad that she was my rep!"

"Excellent service from Izzy Yevdayeva at CPS. She has been brilliant throughout a complex registration that i did not understand. She kept me up to date with everything and eventually secured my warranty for the next 3 years when i was going to give up trying to sort it out."

Consumer Priority Service is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Consumer Priority Service is a merchant member
Consumer Priority Service participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,920 merchant members.