Stores > Consumer Priority Service

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.67/10 8.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.34/10 9.34/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.57/10 8.57/10

"Couldn't be easier. Very knowledgeable on the topic at hand and made the process a breeze. "

This review was modified by jkister on November 19 2015 02:00:01 PM

"I had an issue with a CPS warranty I purchased through Groupon back in September. It took over 2 months, 10 of calls and equally that many emails (mainly because of Groupon not helping the situation). But Nelson Muniz and ultimately Nicole London remained patient and saw this through to the end and finally got me the correct warranty and helped me get it registered. I cannot say enough good things about CPS, Nelson and Nicole. And I am incredibly appreciative and thankful to everyone who helped me at CPS. I may not ever want to use Groupon again after this experience but I would absolutely do business with CPS and would definitely highly recommend them to everyone I can. Thank you CPS, Nelson, and ultimately, Nicole London!

Michael Quintanilla

This review was modified by thetexasq on November 17 2015 10:48:20 AM

"Claim was settled appropriately."

This review was modified by gopher59 on November 19 2015 01:03:13 PM

"I am very computer challenged. I have been trying to redeem a Groupon warranty covering a gift for my grandson for 2 months. Mr. Raz Godasi was very patient and helpful walking me through the steps. I really appreciate his help with this issue."

This review was modified by dmquilt on November 18 2015 09:55:01 AM

"A very pleasant experience!! Bina Khariton, my CPS representative was wonderful. She helped me through the registration process for my warranty on my new Apple iPad. She gave me all the time I needed and patiently answered all my question & concerns. She is a very positive asset and great first impression of CPS. Thank you so much, --Paul Gippetti"

This review was modified by PGippetti on November 16 2015 04:00:01 PM

"I had a problem with registering a product and Raz Godasi was very helpful and resolved my problem. He is very knowledgeable and courteous.
George S. Sproesser

This review was modified by GeorgeSproe on November 13 2015 08:55:01 AM

"Raz Godasi responded to my email request for support and did a great job of testing the solution and telling me exactly what I needed to do to activate my warranty and was very customer service focused.

My only constructive feedback is to the company division that works with groupon is to change the wording of what is given as instructions bc they give incorrect info that results in errors redeeming. If that is changed I would not have needed tech support.

This review was modified by jpmical on November 12 2015 07:55:01 AM

"I could not locate the warranty number to register my niece's new scooter on this website but Raz Godasi took the time to call me and walk through the process which I appreciate. The phone call solved my problem and now I have the information that I needed. Thanks again Raz!"

"Thought I had registered my product, but it seems I didn't...not so self explanatory."

"Site is very easy to navigate. Customer service extremely helpful."

"I cant believe how terrible this company is. they sent my phone to the WRONG customer!!! And they sent me someone else's phone. They wouldn't send me my phone until they had the phone they sent to me back so I had to wait for all of the shipping delays all the while I was without my phone. They offered me NO compensation, I asked for a refund for the repair AND identity theft protection and they said no. After all, someone had access to everything that was on my phone. Worst experience I have ever had. Miserable.

Follow up: Based on this review, Eli from their customer service contacted me and was very nice and accommodating. he seemed to care that I had a positive experience and is working diligently to resolve the situation. I will post another follow up when it is resolved to let you know if he was succesful

Rep reply posted Oct-15-2015

cps123, Consumer Priority Service rep has responded

“My name is Eli and I am the Customer Experience Manager. Thank you for bringing this to my attention and I sincerely apologize for the error. I would like to rectify this immediately. Please call me at your earliest convenience 800-905-0445 x218.

Eli Saada

"Nicole London is great. she took hold of the issue I had. talked with marketing the vendor and another customer to solve my issue. Another customer used my warrenty number to register a product. So when I went to register my camera I could not register it as it was already used. Nicole London did a great job (did i say that before) to bring all of the necessary people together to resolve the issue"

"Registering was easy, the plan was affordable, and from what I've heard everything goes smoothly. It is difficult to find a good warranty plan that puts the customer above their bottom line. I am looking forward to working with them."

"I spoke with Joseph M. and he was extremely friendly and helpful. He is very knowledgeable and patient with a senior citizen. He helped me register my warranty over the phone; he helped me reset my password; he walked me through the process of customer log-in. He is a major asset to your company!!!!!!"

"I haven't yet needed to use the warranty so I cannot rate that, but the ease of setting up the registration for the purchased warranty was great! I needed some help locating the serial and model #s and Nicole was fantastic and cheerful in helping me to do so. Glad to do business with a company that still believes customer service is a top priority! Website is a snap to use and the customer service phone number is easily seen and quickly answered. Awesome!!! I will continue to use their services and recommend them to friends."

Share Consumer Priority Service's store rating

Consumer Priority Service is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Consumer Priority Service is a merchant member
Consumer Priority Service participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,677 merchant members.