• Address: 1678 McDonald Ave

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.11/10 9.11/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.26/10 9.26/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.89/10 9.89/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10

"Izzy Yevdayeva was very helpful and responded to my questions immediately"

"Izzy has been exceptional! Glad that she was my rep!"

"Excellent service from Izzy Yevdayeva at CPS. She has been brilliant throughout a complex registration that i did not understand. She kept me up to date with everything and eventually secured my warranty for the next 3 years when i was going to give up trying to sort it out."

"great costumer service! had a pleasant rep."

"Nicole was very pleasant, had everything fixed in a matter of minutes."

"I received wonderfully friendly, prompt, and satisfying customer support from Izzy in trying to update my Consumer Priority account information. A great first impression on a newly purchased service! "

"I would like to give Ms. Christine Ganim a bravo zulu for going beyond her call of duty to help me locate the original receipt. Thank you for a job well done!"

"Although my repair took a while the costumer service was very good. There was always someone to talk to and I could contact them by name. Izzy personally contacted the people doing the repair so that I knew the status. They responded to all my email. Awesome costumer service!"

"Izzy was very curteous and helpful. I might have been frustrated and the rejection of my inital supporting document, but this had nothing to do with her. She helped thur the process very timely"

"I have had cause to use the services of CPS on two occasions. Each time I have required additional help and this has been given with ease and professionalism."

"Today I looked into warranty information for appliances I purchased back in January 2011. I was lucky enough to reach Christine (cganim@cpscentral.com). She spent about 45 minutes with me to resolve; and ultimately register my appliances for the warranty I paid for back in 2011--WOW! This was after we pulled out the warranty information that Whirlpool sold me; and the original order of my appliances which included an extended 5 year plan.; I emailed this information to her. and she reviewed the info. Christine is a credit to your staff, and goes the extra mile to assure your customers receive the information and service that they need. Thank you so much for having her on staff to assist me and others.

Have a wonderful day!

Esther L. Edwards
711 Anchor Chain RD
Ocean City, MD 21842

"Izzy Yevdayeva was very helpful today! Great customer service!"

"I was contacted by Izzy Yevdayeva and they helped me register my warranty. It was the best customer service ever."

"I purchased Extended Warranty from CPS at the time I bought my refrigerator. Precisely one month after manufacturer's warranty expired my refrigerator started to malfunction. I notified CPS. Next day a Service Center in my area contacted me to schedule an appointment for repair but also advised me that I am responsible for the parts and labor cost. I contacted my CPS assigned agent Julie Marachli and she took it from there. She resolved the issue promptly and professionally, with competence and courtesy. The Service Center called me again the same day and the next day my refrigerator was repaired to my full satisfaction at no cost to me.
Thank you Julie Marachli for a superb job.

"Unfortunately my camera is having issues, luckily, this is one of the few purchases I deemed buying the extended warranty justifiable. I called Consumer Priority Service and talked with Izzy Yevdayeva. The process has been very smooth and easy. Much more so than I anticipated. SOOO GLAD i got the warranty, and equally happy with the experience!!"

Consumer Priority Service is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Consumer Priority Service is a merchant member
Consumer Priority Service participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,844 merchant members.