Stores > Consumer Priority Service

Customer service: Rating 9.21/10 9.21/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.89/10 8.89/10

2016-02-03

Patience on point

"Rad Godasi was very patient. He advised me of what information was needed to register my watch and waited while I found a magnifying glass to read the serial number on my product. Raz is good in his job as a customer service rep and represented the company positively. Raz. has a great personality and I appreciate him as he made me feel like I was important. "

This review was modified by Glowee on February 03 2016 08:14:59 PM

2016-02-03

Kind and quickly helpful

"I was having trouble uploading my receipt so I couldn't finish registering my warranty. I called CPS customer service and the gentleman how answered my call was kind and very helpful. He resolved my issue quickly and uploaded my receipt for me via email. Within minutes my laptop was registered under the warranty. My customer service representative was RazG."

This review was modified by diana12759-83885 on February 03 2016 07:22:37 AM

2016-01-22

good experience

"good site overall.....good site overall....."

This review was modified by prasada on January 22 2016 10:06:56 AM

2016-01-21

Registration fun

"On 01/21/2016, I called the CPS Customer Service Department for assistance due to an email I received regarding warranty for an item I had purchased. The representative that I talked to, Ms. Nicole London was able to answer my questions and resolved my problem in a timely, professional and courteous manner. She valued me as a customer. She is an exemplary representative for the CPS company."

2016-01-20

Maurice was amazing- and management was spot on

"My repair was complicated, but the service reps truly cared"

This review was modified by Liebermc on January 29 2016 10:19:07 AM
Rep reply posted Jan-24-2016

cps123, Consumer Priority Service rep has responded

“We sincerely apologize for the issue and would like to better rectify this matter on your behalf. Please contact me at your earliest convenience.

Eli Saada
T: (800) 905-0445 x218”

2016-01-20

She's An Angel

"Nicole was extra nice & understanding and stayed with me helping me get my warranty registered. After a couple of abrupt brush offs, Nicole was a refreshing, helpful and patient angel and I was lucky enough for her to take my call. Treat her nice! She is a great representative for your company!"

This review was modified by Sharonstauffer on January 20 2016 11:39:09 AM

2016-01-18

Very Disappointed in the warranty and with I had my money back.

"12/19/2015 I register on line and wait to be verified
12/22/2015 I sent camera in because flash was not popping up and external flash would not fire.
01/09/2016 I call and find out progress and after bouncing around to see who's going to fix it I received a message: We have received your NIKON DIGITAL D7200 Serial Number 61***** for evaluation.
01/11/2016 I'm told that they will look into the repair job,
01/12/2016 Repair job will be completed that day and told delivery date will be on the 13th.
01/14/2016I receive camera on the 14th (late). Included in the packaging I have a note stating that the tech can not duplicate mis fire and the camera was cleaned.
It took them 30 days to get my camera to me and it still did not work right.
I took it to a local camera repair shop and one day later it was fixed he said it was loose connection.
Wish I had my money back.

This review was modified by BRoebling on January 18 2016 08:53:03 AM
Rep reply posted Jan-24-2016

cps123, Consumer Priority Service rep has responded

“I sincerely apologize for the issue you had and would like to rectify this matter on your behalf. Please call me at your earliest convenience, my information is below.

Eli Saada
T: (800) 905-0445 x218”

2016-01-17

Great warranty at an even greater price!!

"such an awesome warranty for such a good price, it was a "NO BRAINER"!!! This was my selling point for the product I purchased"

This review was modified by pbrandonm76 on January 17 2016 10:40:30 PM

2016-01-15

"Just bought a new camera and was offered this warranty as a less expensive alternative to square trade. The signup was super easy and I'm confident it was a good choice."

2016-01-15

excellent opportunity

"I bought an new Olympus camera in Australia, but I live in Italy. Luckily I could purchase this excellent international warranty. Registration was really easy."

2016-01-12

quick warrenty service

"The registration was quick, accurate and knowledgeable."

This review was modified by 8078969 on January 12 2016 03:11:52 PM

2016-01-08

"Maurice Sarfati just made my day! I had just purchased a used Canon Mark III and it is not working properly. Needless to say, I was annoyed enough that a "new" (to me) camera had to be sent in for repair already. But Maurice processed my claim so efficiently and within about 5 minutes he called the company I purchased from, spoke to them, talked to them about the issue (I had just spoken to this company earlier in the day), and had the original receipt sent right to him. Even though I have to send my camera in, Maurice has restored my faith in the customer service world. Thank you Maurice for making a complicated issue not complicated at all. -Lynn Cobb"

This review was modified by LynnCobb on January 08 2016 10:35:59 AM

2016-01-06

"Raz Godasi is a ROCK STAR! I had a discrepancy in warranty purchase date vs effective date, and once notified, he corrected it and emailed me back -all in less than 10 minutes! Thanks Raz. CPS is lucky to have such an exemplary employee."

This review was modified by DanDLion70 on January 06 2016 02:45:30 PM

2016-01-06

"Raz Godasi, was a wonderful person that I have worked with, since I bought a Groupon and was having trouble with it. It was a delight to have someone work so hard at helping me with all my questions, and concerns. And even checked back with me to see if I had more questions. Made me feel really important for those few days."

2016-01-04

"Great price on this warranty! "

Share Consumer Priority Service's store rating

Consumer Priority Service is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Consumer Priority Service is a merchant member
Consumer Priority Service participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,633 merchant members.