• Consumer Priori Consumer Priority Service Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.94/10 8.94/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.80/10 8.80/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.99/10 8.99/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.94/10 8.94/10

"Izzy Yevdayeva, was very helpful when I thought I had an issue uploading my receipt. She emailed me and told me that it did upload and that all was ok. She was very quick to inform me of the resolve of my issue and I think she is a very good customer service representative, Thanks Izzy, Charles Stanley "

"Izzy Yevdayeva was very diligent in answering all my question. Thank you very much for your prompt response.

"I wasn't asked to write the review, only that a survey would be emailed. I am happy with the positive customer service."

"Just lovely. Very helpful and professional. The tropical accent was a bonus."

"Izzy Yevdayeva promptly replied to my requests and was extremely courteous and helpful."

"Izzy Yevdayeva is truly awesome. She dealt with my request within a quick time frame and also resolved my issues. "

"Not all the time does the consumer walk away from a purchase totally satisfied and glad he went to a particular company. But this was my experience when I purchased an extended warranty for a Garmin gps. Had some confusion entering correct data to complete my registration. Not only did Izzy Yevdayeva instruct me on how to go about this, but he download what I sent him, and completed my registration. All while being very friendly and very helpful. I would not hesitate to recommend this company to a friend.
Thanks again Frank

"I spoke to Customer Service Specialist Izzy Yevdayeva who assisted me in properly setting up my account and registering the product. The assistance was greatly appreciated. It was a very positive experience. Thank you very much!

Note: I rated the items that I thought applied.

"I had a very enjoyable experience with Eric F. I was dreading the phone call, as the company from whom I purchased my phone has not even attempted to return my call. I was very frustrated by the time I spoke to Eric.

Eric, was not only professional, but extremely polite, and I never felt like I was being dismissed or invalidated.

Eric is truly an asset to your company. Make sure you keep him, he is what "Customer Service" is supposed to be.

Kuddo's to Eric. He should get a 10 star if it were available.

There is not a place to answer your question below about the survey. No one asked me to do a survey, I asked Eric to please forward a survey to me if they had it. He informed me they did.

Louana Cordaro

"I was in touch with Consumer Priority Service to update warranty information since the original machine was replaced by Summit under the manufacturer's warranty. Izzy Yevdayeva promptly emailed me after receiving my request. She indicated that the information submitted would be sent to administrators for review. Less than 48 hours later Izzy again notified me that the information had been updated. "

"Tri-State sold me my new Nikon Coolpix Camera and offered a warranty through Consumer Priority Service. I bought the 3 yr. warranty then I asked them if I could change to a 5 yr. warranty. Nicole London was a jewel in helping me make this change. She is a credit to your company and encompasses great customer service. You are lucky to have her."

"Everyone I have dealt with at CPS has been nothing but kind, courteous and very helpful, especially claims experience specialist Julie Marachli. She may have only been doing her job but we feel she went beyond. After a year with dealing with poor customer service at Maytag, CPS tried to resolve the problems we were having with our refrigerator. The unit was finally deemed un-repairable. From that point on, it was just a matter of time before I heard from Julie that they were going to replace our refrigerator with a brand new one at no cost to us. I intend to get another extended warranty from CPS A.S.A.P. "

"Very Pleasant to register the appliances with Nicole. Very professional and helpful in completing the task quickly."

"Customer Rep Nicole London was very helpful."

"Very Helpful!
Extremely satisfied.

Share Consumer Priority Service's store rating

Consumer Priority Service is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Consumer Priority Service is a merchant member
Consumer Priority Service participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,838 merchant members.