Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 9.67/10 172 reviews

Consumer Priority Service is a merchant member
    Consumer Priority Service participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,875 merchant members.
  • Consumer Priority Service contact information

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.62/10 9.62/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10

"Nicole London is a customer service representative par excellence! She was very attentive to my every need and I turly appreciated her assistance and advice. I'm very pleased with the service she provided. If I could speak with her management, I would persuade them to give her a raise or a bonus. She is a treasure and should be treated as such because she will please lots of customers! Happy customers equal good (free) publicity which, in turn, equals more business and revenue. Get the message?"

"I called to register my new 70 inch Sharp T.V. in regard to the 5 year warranty. Nicole was beyond belief Awesome! She put a new meaning to "be patient with the customer"! :) I am a guy who KEEPS TRACK OF EVERYTHING / Paperwork, ALL documents, etc. - HOWEVER?.....I was actually imperfect :) and could not find the necessary paperwork to complete the registration process. I had recently re-organized and re-located the documents. Nicole actually waited patiently on the phone while I acted like a typical, un-organized sloutch and searched EVERYWHERE in the house until it "Clicked" in my brain where I had put it. 5, 6, 7,......minutes later (without uttering 1 peep (I DESERVED TO BE HUNG UP ON!), she politely took my info and wished me a good day. If it had been me, I probably would have said, "Please call back when you get your friggin' act together!"....................but she was awesome! Big-Time Cudos to YOU!!"

"My experience with Christine Ganim has been simply amazing! Her communication is excellent, her personality is excellent, and her timely resolution of each incident has been completely enjoyable."

"Great service. Had trouble bringing the site up so called and left my phone number. Did not have to wait all day before a very nice lady called me back and took care of business, helping me get my warranty card registered."

"Great experience and very helpful"

"Nicole London was very helpful and efficient and very willing to help resolve any issue or need for information. good communication skills"

"A perfectly lovely young lady, Nicole London, took my call this morning. May I say, your company is blessed and so lucky to have Nicole on your customer service staff. She has such a kind voice, knows her product, a sweet sense of humor, patient with me, great vocabulary, and so helpful. Need I say more? Remember her when she is evaluated for a raise or a performance bonus is due. Thank you, as she represents your company beautifully."

"Your consumer priority service was excellent and expedient. Thank you for your professionalism. I look forward to doing business with you in the future."

"Great customer service. Izzy Yevdayeva was very friendly and attentive. Need more reps like this. Thanks, Steve Doty"

" I had a pleasure to be served by Bina. She is one of the best I have ever had a chance to deal with. I hope that her excellent service will be recognized by her supervisor. I am giving her 10 stars

Lyudmila

"I was pleased with the service provided by the person on the phone. She was patient and very helpful. Got it done promptly."

"I am very happy with the customer service I received from Izzy Yevdayeva!!! She helped me out from the very beginning to the end of my requests. Very patient! Thank youuuu!!! :)"

JavierHarris's Avatar
San Francisco

"They are at least in the excellent service and at the time with the quality of the technicians and every time I am pleased with work of them. So to be sure you can go for check out them and then get the best one.

"Consumer Priority Services has agreed to take care of the service. I will wait until it is resolved to share a review based on the outcome. For now I will give the medium rating and will change as the issue is resolved."

"Excellent service. Online claim filing, promptness and quality of technicians. "