• Address: 1678 McDonald Ave

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.72/10 8.72/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.82/10 8.82/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.81/10 9.81/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.95/10 8.95/10

"I want to thank Izzy Yevdayeva for going beyond the dall of duty when I wrote the Factory Store. I could not find my invoice and she got it and put it into my records."

"Had a problem entering my purchase info online. Emire Feda responded promptly to my email request for assistance and helped me get my purchase registered and the original invoice uploaded to the CPS web site. His assistance was greatly appreciated."

"I would like to commend your customer service representative Emire Feda for her prompt response to resolve my warranty issue. Within one hour she had located the missing objects and arranged for their shipment to me.
I hope she will be recognized for her outstanding service.

Sincerely,
Warren Davis

"Izzy was very helpful and responded right away. Thank you Izzy."

"I was having an issue that my registered item was not showing up in the website. I called to the support and talked to Izzy Yevdayeva. My issue got resolved immediately. I really appreciate the service I got. "

"Pleasant experience. Some corners were cut to expedite. Glass seal was not installed. 45 degree angle nipples for flex gas line was not reinstalled from previous appliance of same ilk causing me to modify drawer to accommodate closure."

"Izzy Yevdayeva was very helpful and responded to my questions immediately"

"Izzy has been exceptional! Glad that she was my rep!"

"Excellent service from Izzy Yevdayeva at CPS. She has been brilliant throughout a complex registration that i did not understand. She kept me up to date with everything and eventually secured my warranty for the next 3 years when i was going to give up trying to sort it out."

"great costumer service! had a pleasant rep."

"Nicole was very pleasant, had everything fixed in a matter of minutes."

"I received wonderfully friendly, prompt, and satisfying customer support from Izzy in trying to update my Consumer Priority account information. A great first impression on a newly purchased service! "

"I would like to give Ms. Christine Ganim a bravo zulu for going beyond her call of duty to help me locate the original receipt. Thank you for a job well done!"

"Although my repair took a while the costumer service was very good. There was always someone to talk to and I could contact them by name. Izzy personally contacted the people doing the repair so that I knew the status. They responded to all my email. Awesome costumer service!"

"Izzy was very curteous and helpful. I might have been frustrated and the rejection of my inital supporting document, but this had nothing to do with her. She helped thur the process very timely"

Consumer Priority Service is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Consumer Priority Service is a merchant member
Consumer Priority Service participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,866 merchant members.