Stores > Consumer Priority Service

Customer service: Rating 9.32/10 9.32/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.57/10 8.57/10

2016-05-02

Super Support!

"Many thanks to Nicole London for helping me through the registration process for my warranty. She was patient, helpful, and very good at her job!"

This review was modified by Pdcorlis on May 02 2016 08:18:15 AM

2016-04-25

cAN'T BEAT THE PRICES!

"I found my whole kitchen on ac appliances connection. Way better pricing then local stores."

This review was modified by hsett84 on April 25 2016 07:39:18 PM

2016-04-25

Julie Marachli knows customer service

"My mom has been having Julie help her since last summer and just raved about her. When my fairly new washing machine stopped working, I first called the store and then CPS. I spent a couple of days repeating that. I filled out forms and followed up with calls. Then my mom said that if I called Julie, it would go faster because she's wonderful. I did and as a result, I heard back from CPS that day and they set an appt. It was a minor fix that took a few minutes and to show how much Julie helped, I heard back from my earlier calls and emails four days after the repairman came! That's how much time and effort Julie saved me. That's quite impressive and she did it all with a friendly attitude. I'm so grateful and see why my mom was raving about her and her excellent customer service. Give this woman a raise! FYI, I asked to send in a review about Julie."

This review was modified by BrendainShermanOaks on April 25 2016 09:38:33 AM

EASY AS PIE!

"Registering a CPS Warranty for my Yuneec Q500 4K was very easy and simple. It only took me less than three minutes. Just make sure you have your invoice readily (pdf format) available to upload and have your product serial number as well. The rest is just filling out the blanks. "

This review was modified by badtuna on April 20 2016 06:47:46 PM

Warranty

"got an extra 2 year warranty for my refurbished laptop and was very inexpensive."

This review was modified by dleroux on April 20 2016 12:16:09 PM

Edemerson1 review

"I found the toll free number to be less than helpful on information on the extended warranty. Overall, I am happy with the service."

This review was modified by Edemerson1 on April 20 2016 11:10:42 AM

2016-04-16

Willing to help

"Was extremely helpful!! Thank you"

This review was modified by Sheribaby on April 16 2016 12:57:38 PM

2016-04-12

Great Warranty Service

"Very user friendly...easy to set up...the price is right and certainly worthe have the peace of mind."

This review was modified by johnmilessr on April 12 2016 09:43:10 AM

2016-04-08

Fantastic

"Love how user friendly the website is. Affordable warranty with great coverage."

This review was modified by TommyMack on April 08 2016 07:45:54 PM

2016-04-08

Excellent Customer Service

"I called to verify if I had completed my registration on-line. And after checking, I had not (had not listed product, model & serial numbers. Also the date of purchase & purchase receipt. the very helpful gentleman said that he would be glad to take care of it, and continued to ask for the information. When done, he thanked me and asked if there was anything else, and I asked a couple of questions of how & what to do if I ever had a problem and he gave me helpful answers. It was nice to have a pleasant experience and know that my camera is fully protected."

This review was modified by RogerM1 on April 08 2016 10:49:03 AM

2016-04-07

fab service from Raz at Consumer Priority Service

"I was given fantastic customer service by Raz Godasi. She was prompt, helpful and even uploaded my receipts for my claim. I could not be more happy with her and the service she provided."

This review was modified by leahtoomey on April 07 2016 01:00:08 PM

2016-04-06

Read the details!

"I bought the coverage through ebay for a $289 Nexus 6 which showed zero deductible and $29.90. I added the accidental damage coverage and two year protection to bring it to $119.00. Then they wanted $196 to to fix the phone. $99 deductible and $97 for shipping both ways. So if you add the accidental damage you are adding a deductible, plus I could have just bought another phone for the same cost of the warranty with deductible and shipping. There website failed had error after error. They did offer me my my money back, which is better than nothing."

This review was modified by alan_rudo on April 14 2016 09:06:01 PM

2016-04-03

Great Deal for Peace of Mind

"Happy to have a refurb iPhone 5S 32GB, and top it off with an additional 2yr warranty from Consumer Priority Service. Purchasing any other way would not have offered the savings and this level of peace of mind. And the shipping coverage add-on was a super deal too."

This review was modified by kengmick on April 03 2016 05:49:43 PM

2016-03-30

Super easy registration

"Haven't used my warranty yet, but registering was a breeze and the prices are alright!"

This review was modified by AlanCoutinho on March 30 2016 09:52:24 PM

2016-03-25

EXCELLENT - Super FAST- SERVICE

"Thank you so much Raz Godasi, the customer service was super fast and I thank you so much for your time."

This review was modified by 11111ANGIE on March 25 2016 11:02:14 AM

Share Consumer Priority Service's store rating

Consumer Priority Service is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Consumer Priority Service is a merchant member
Consumer Priority Service participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,612 merchant members.