• Consumer Priori Consumer Priority Service Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.93/10 8.93/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.83/10 8.83/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.90/10 8.90/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.94/10 8.94/10

"I was in touch with Consumer Priority Service to update warranty information since the original machine was replaced by Summit under the manufacturer's warranty. Izzy Yevdayeva promptly emailed me after receiving my request. She indicated that the information submitted would be sent to administrators for review. Less than 48 hours later Izzy again notified me that the information had been updated. "

"Tri-State sold me my new Nikon Coolpix Camera and offered a warranty through Consumer Priority Service. I bought the 3 yr. warranty then I asked them if I could change to a 5 yr. warranty. Nicole London was a jewel in helping me make this change. She is a credit to your company and encompasses great customer service. You are lucky to have her."

"Everyone I have dealt with at CPS has been nothing but kind, courteous and very helpful, especially claims experience specialist Julie Marachli. She may have only been doing her job but we feel she went beyond. After a year with dealing with poor customer service at Maytag, CPS tried to resolve the problems we were having with our refrigerator. The unit was finally deemed un-repairable. From that point on, it was just a matter of time before I heard from Julie that they were going to replace our refrigerator with a brand new one at no cost to us. I intend to get another extended warranty from CPS A.S.A.P. "

"Very Pleasant to register the appliances with Nicole. Very professional and helpful in completing the task quickly."

"Customer Rep Nicole London was very helpful."

"Very Helpful!
Extremely satisfied.

"The Customer Priority Service support staff is very helpful and responsive. I had a problem uploading my receipt for warranty. Emire F. replied to my message, letting me know what the needed. Within no time Izzy Y. Had the registration completed for me, notified me, and sent me a confirmation. These people treated me like I was important and took great care of me,the customer."

"Couldn't fine my serial number for the product purchased so I could register for warranty (product was used and label was no longer on it). Customer Service Representative, Izzy Yevdayeva, was extremely helpful in registering for me by using a copy of the invoice from the company. "

"Haven't had to use it but pretty easy to register!"

"Quick to register, great price for warranty."

"Excellent reason with price warranty, I like it. It gives me to take easy registration (no difficult with service)."

"Well, so far far the surf into their web side is easy and fast. I haven't breakage, shipping cost, etc
I haven't interact with their customer service..

"Great Place to purchase electronics. Delivered on time in good condition"

"I really like they have a coupon and online chat customer service! Also, it's better to have 2 year option rather than only a year!"

"I purchased a warranty for my ps4 system, very fast and easy to use their website to register. I haven't had to make a claim yet, But it looks like a fast and painless process. I would very much recommend this warranty service option to everyone. A++"

Share Consumer Priority Service's store rating

Consumer Priority Service is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Consumer Priority Service is a merchant member
Consumer Priority Service participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,859 merchant members.