• Consumer Priori Consumer Priority Service Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.21/10 9.21/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.97/10 8.97/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.27/10 9.27/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.08/10 9.08/10

"Best service and Im across the country... Whole process time was only 2 weeks (sent, fixed, and returned) reasonable prices as well. "

"Eric was more than accommodating, going way out of his way to get details about my laptop that I sent in for repair. Great customer service experience."

"I am extremely satisfied with the service that I was provided with. Steve answered all my questions and was extremely friendly and patient. I have never received such prompt service. Overall an amazing experience!"

"Very helpful assistance from a Miss Nicole. London who helped me in setting up my extended warranty for my new LG refrigerator. Thank You. "

"So far, I've gotten GREAT service at CPS! Eric F. researched the problem, explained several possible solutions, and provided a lot of helpful info. So I'm now getting a replacement cell phone through the purchasing company (not the CPS warranty service) because I had the cell phone for less than 30 days and my problem was a "pre-existing condition"."

"Nicole London was professional and helpful - following through on assisting me in registering my new lens. Am grateful. I hope that IF I ever do have a warranty issue, that the person who helps me will be as nice as Nicole. Thank you. "

"Izzy Yevdayeva did a great job assisting me in resetting my password. Really helpful, thank you so much for this!"

"Everything went very smoothly--thanks!"

"When I signed up for an extended warranty for my new camera, I was transferred to the Consumer Priority Service site. I tried to open the information for the warranty, but was unable to do it. Therefore, I asked for help from their Customer Service and received an immediate response from Izzy Yevdayeva. She asked me for the pertinent info needed, and said that she would complete the process for me once she had the info. I emailed the info to her and did not expect to hear back until after the Memorial Day weekend. I received an email back from Izzy on the actual holiday saying that she had received the info and had completed the warranty process. I appreciate her assistance and quick response. What great and timely customer service! This was a wonderful first contact with CPS and I look forward to working with them in the future should the need arise."

"Izzy Yevdayeva, was very helpful when I thought I had an issue uploading my receipt. She emailed me and told me that it did upload and that all was ok. She was very quick to inform me of the resolve of my issue and I think she is a very good customer service representative, Thanks Izzy, Charles Stanley "

"Izzy Yevdayeva was very diligent in answering all my question. Thank you very much for your prompt response.

"I wasn't asked to write the review, only that a survey would be emailed. I am happy with the positive customer service."

"Just lovely. Very helpful and professional. The tropical accent was a bonus."

"Izzy Yevdayeva promptly replied to my requests and was extremely courteous and helpful."

"Izzy Yevdayeva is truly awesome. She dealt with my request within a quick time frame and also resolved my issues. "

Share Consumer Priority Service's store rating

Consumer Priority Service is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Consumer Priority Service is a merchant member
Consumer Priority Service participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,715 merchant members.