Consumer Priority Service Reviews - cpscentral.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.33/10 168 reviews

Consumer Priority Service is a merchant member
Consumer Priority Service participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,866 merchant members.

"Great experience and very helpful"

"Nicole London was very helpful and efficient and very willing to help resolve any issue or need for information. good communication skills"

"A perfectly lovely young lady, Nicole London, took my call this morning. May I say, your company is blessed and so lucky to have Nicole on your customer service staff. She has such a kind voice, knows her product, a sweet sense of humor, patient with me, great vocabulary, and so helpful. Need I say more? Remember her when she is evaluated for a raise or a performance bonus is due. Thank you, as she represents your company beautifully."

"Your consumer priority service was excellent and expedient. Thank you for your professionalism. I look forward to doing business with you in the future."

"Great customer service. Izzy Yevdayeva was very friendly and attentive. Need more reps like this. Thanks, Steve Doty"

" I had a pleasure to be served by Bina. She is one of the best I have ever had a chance to deal with. I hope that her excellent service will be recognized by her supervisor. I am giving her 10 stars

Lyudmila

"I was pleased with the service provided by the person on the phone. She was patient and very helpful. Got it done promptly."

"I am very happy with the customer service I received from Izzy Yevdayeva!!! She helped me out from the very beginning to the end of my requests. Very patient! Thank youuuu!!! :)"

JavierHarris's Avatar
San Francisco
Rating 8/104/5

"They are at least in the excellent service and at the time with the quality of the technicians and every time I am pleased with work of them. So to be sure you can go for check out them and then get the best one.

Rating 8/104/5

"Consumer Priority Services has agreed to take care of the service. I will wait until it is resolved to share a review based on the outcome. For now I will give the medium rating and will change as the issue is resolved."

"Excellent service. Online claim filing, promptness and quality of technicians. "

"Penny G has been a pleasure to work with. She is prompt and extremely courteous. Every time I've contacted her, she is right on top of the issue. She seems very well organized. As an employer, I would hire her in a heartbeat."

"Penny Georga was absolutely amazing through this entire process. She did everything anyone could ask for to help get the issue with my fridge resolved and then some. I can't tell you how refreshing it was to have real customer service from somewhere. If everyone at CPS is anywhere near as good as Penny then I can't recommend this company nearly enough!"

Rating 6/103/5

"Haven't had to use it but I wish I didn't have to manually register the warranty info within 30 days. I almost missed the deadline because I filed the data away & forgot I was supposed to get this done. I'll find out later how the program works when i need to use it."

modified review This review was modified by Logikal1 on February 20 2013 10:23:10 PM

"Quick, easy, and painless to sign up, hopefully I wont have any issues with the tablet"