• Address: 3295 College St

Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.11/10 1.11/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.11/10 1.11/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.79/10 1.79/10

"I went to the store knowing exactly what I was going to buy I walked threw the whole store and not a single associate approached me. I work in retail my self and it's a hirable feeling when no one notice and ask to help. And these work off of commission on top of that. I walked out with out buying anything and will defiantly think twice before going there again. "

modified review This review was modified by Mariyam on October 05 2014 02:43:27 PM

"I bought a United Lakewood Chair #3685DOECHAIR from Conn's 6052 Marsha Sharp Freeway, Lubbock, Tx. 79407 on 9-17-2014. Conn's delivered it on 9-20. By 9-25 the seat bottom cushion had flattened so I called Conn's Customer Service to get it repaired. One of the pillows included was also torn. They said I would receive a call within 24-72 hrs for scheduled appointment time. No call was received within their time frame so I inquired only to be told by Service Dept. that they don't repair furniture in my area and I should call the store for further help. I called the store and talked to Bobby(salesperson) with him saying since I didn't give him 5's on his audit report that he won't help me but I could talk to Rick(store mgr.). Rick said he couldn't help because of corporate policy regarding repairs. All he could do is send an email to resolution dept. requesting a review of my call and that I would receive a return call shortly. Called Customer Service on 9-29 and was told that I would receive a return call from the resolution dept. about my inquiry. Called Customer Service on 9-30, again transferred to Service Dept spoke to Monica(service mgr.) then transferred to Anna(corporate cust. service mgr.) only to be told that I had to wait another 24 to 72 hours before the resolution dept. would determine when, how and if they were going to fix my chair and pillow since they don't service my area. Called on 10-2, spoke to Carla. She said the resolution dept. has decided to replace the chair and she would call me back shortly with a scheduled delivery time for the swap. No call again. Called on 10-3 spoke to Rolando, he said I would need to speak to Customer Service. Transferred call to Ian, then Ian transferred me to Odonnell (Manager). Odonnell said they show no service call has ever been initiated for this claim and that he would forward the claim to the resolution department since Conn’s doesn’t service furniture in my area. I would receive a call in 24 to 72 hours regarding their resolution. Their warranty doesn't exclude any area of coverage nor did the salesman disclose any lapse of area coverage when I purchased the furniture and I’m still unable after repeated calls to get a replacement or repair time."

modified review This review was modified by Jamest0515 on October 03 2014 02:32:50 PM

"HORRIBLE!!!!!! yes I was approved quickly, however that was just their way of getting me in there. I purchased a computer for my daughter's school. Over 600.00 and the insurance was another 300.00. Was told that with the insurance they replace if anything goes wrong with it, NEVER was it mentioned that it has to be sent back even if you just got it!!! We had it for 4 days. The speaker was not working(static). Took 5 days then when we got it back speaker sounded same!! I explained that we needed the computer for school and I am having to rent one weekly. They did not even care... All they said was sorry. So I said that I wanted to just return it ... so get this they didn't mention the restocking fee at the time of you signing the papers!!! 15% of sale!!!! so Don't forget to ask about the return policy before you sign. I recommend reporting them to the Better Business Bureau!!!!"

modified review This review was modified by DCGUERRA on October 10 2014 02:25:09 PM

"Bought a Refrigerator and a microwave at the CONN. Buyer beware, we will match prices up to 30 days. In the fine print not mentioned by the Con Sales person Bob or the Con manager, ad only. Manager said he would call me back, didn't happen. 1 week later, 2 calls, no return calls. 3 weeks later 2 more calls to the manager, no return calls.

Went to Conns and found a dish washer and a washer and dryer I liked. Bought them at Appliance Outlet for less. Why waste your money at Conn's unless you want to be Conned.

modified review This review was modified by Lou9942 on September 14 2014 06:52:21 AM

Conn's User

"I am very happy to say my family and I have nothing but good things to say about this company. We shopped at both locations in Colorado and we were treated absolutely GREAT!! I recommend Conns as a trusted company. We are very pleased!!"

"Horrible customer service. Don't buy from them. Won't back products. Our living room set was delivered we never thought to pull it away from wall to inspect back of furniture.

2 weeks later my wife moved sofa away from wall to vacuum under it when she noticed a 6 inch tear on back side. We called Conns they said there is nothing they can do because we didn't see it within 24 hours of delivery

"I have been a customer of conns furniture in katy fry rd for 2 years and spent well over $6000 and always revered people to them . In April 2014 I did another purchuse of two mattress a total of 2000$ and I kept having bites all over me. Never thought anything of it cuz I have a dog so figured it was fleas. Last night I was laying in bed got up as nd 5 brown
flat bugs crawling all over under my back. I got up flipped the mattress over and my bed had a hole in it and the outside corners
covered in bed bugs and eggs and bug poop. I
t was disgusting. Called conns and they will
not give me another mattress or pay for any exterminator to come out. Im stuck paying 97$ a month for a bug infested bed that I have to throw away and paid $160 for an exterminator to finalists my home and buy new pillows and blankets. I was devastated how conns treats customers who spend allot of money in their and will not help with anything. I will never spend a dime in there and will se them in court. My kids are ate up with bug bites. Never go there.

modified review This review was modified by ashley2014 on July 12 2014 02:31:30 PM

"Horrible!!! Worst customer service!! Do NOT buy from this store!! Bought a refrigerator barely one year and packed up. The customer service is the worst I have ever seen - spoke with. Ms. Denise. I don't want this to happen to anyone else, pls avoid this store like a plague!!"

modified review This review was modified by Refillman on July 09 2014 06:53:17 AM

"HORRIBLE !!! Dont buy at Conns! Their name lives up to their business! My camera broke witin a month, the printer never worked from day one the washer broke within 2 months, getting it fixed they said would take 2 days, they lied, and the guy who came asked us for parts to fix it. And he didnt even fix it completely! Left said he would be back in a couple days, it took 2 weeks for him to return!Said we would need a plumber to remove a clog, after using our buckets and hoses to semi repair the washer issue. Billing is even worse!! Two months in a row I told them specifically NOT to put my payment through my bank until the 3rd, as I am on disability and get my check the 3rd. Twice they put it through on the second, leaving me with 2 over draft fees each time which they refused to pay back. Customer service is very rude, If I were rich I would pay every customer a hundred dollars to shop elsewhere. This is the WORST company we have ever done business with. DONT SHOP AT CONNS!!!! You will be so sorry if you do!! Nothing but problems with this company! "

modified review This review was modified by andrewtakaha on May 24 2014 11:55:28 AM

"I purchased a TV, a BLUERAY and a refrigerator. The refrigerator they sent was not the one I chose on the sore and the BLUERAY didn't not work right. They replaced the BLUERAY but I decided to keep the refrigerator. I paid my last voucher ahead of time after after calling to make sure what my balance was but later they charge me for something I still don't understand and don't agree with. They gave me several different reasons that don't make any sense. I do not recommend CONNS to anybody, stay away from them."

modified review This review was modified by canelca on April 19 2014 11:40:06 AM

"On Feb 7, 2014 I paid two Conn's accounts off and called them on two seperate occations to make sure they cancelled the payments that were set up to go through today Feb 21, 2014. Both associations said it wouldnt go through and it would be ok, well this morning they took $246.76 out of my account and they are telling me that I have to wait 48-72 hours for their mistake to be reviewed/investigated. What is their to investigage, I paid my accounts off in full and they took money that they shouldnt have. They also have advised me that they can only give out managers first names and not the last names and could not be transfered because they were all busy."

"I purchased a 60' 3D TV, Refrigerator, oven and microwave from Conn's. They offered me a free delivery with my purchase, come to find out it is a rebate. I said oh well, Ill send it in, no big deal. Well I sent in my paperwork the next morning to get my $80 back. I waited almost 8 weeks and thought hmm, I should have my rebate by now, well I call the store and they give me a number to call, I call the "rebate" office and they tell me that I wasn't eligible for free delivery( Well if I wasn't eligible why would they give me the paperwork in the store) I asked to speak with someone else, another lady came on the phone and said that I needed to resend everything. So, now pretty upset because it was supposed to be really easy and a "perk" it turned into a headache. I thought to myself, does it really matter for the $80? It got to the point where that wasn't even the issue, I started thinking if they can't handle this little task of a free delivery rebate what if something happens to my appliances. SO! After I said I would turn in the paperwork again, they gave me another number to call, which was the number to the store I bought my items from. I call them and a guy answers and says he's the manager. I tell him my situation and he doesn't seem to care at all, he kept repeating "call the rebate office,etc." So I tell him again and again, I already did that, they told me to call you, so can you email me my sales receipt so I can resend everything. He said, no we can't sorry. Nothing else. After about 5 minutes of me explaining my situation AGAIN, (WASTED TIME) He says ,oh I can fax it to you...Oh, why didn't you tell me this already... So I said okay Ill call you tomorrow when I'm by a fax machine and called back the next day, what do you think happens? I specifically asked if the same manager was going to be there, nope. I have to jump through rings again just to get my sales receipt. I am currently waiting on them to call me back, It has now been about 2 hours. So hopefully I can get my receipt and send it in and get my rebate....Doesn't sound tohard does it?..."

modified review This review was modified by Cassiewalker327 on January 27 2014 02:27:04 PM

"On or around September 18, 2013 I went into Conn’s Home Plus, Austin, Texas to purchase a washer & dryer set, and a freezer. On 21 September 2013 the following items was delivered to my house address in Austin, TX. I received the following items Samsung WA422PRHDWR 4.2 Ft Large Capacity Top Load Washer, Samsung DV422EWHDWR 7.2 Ft Super Capacity Electric Top Loader Dryer, and GE FCMSSUWW 5.0 Cu Ft Manual Defrost Chest. On or around October 21, 2013 my washer stop spinning and the water would not drain out of my washer. On October 23, 2013 I called in a service call to Conn’s at 1-855-266-6349 to have someone to come look at my Samsung washer. The technician came out to my house on October 25, 2013 to look at my washer he informed my fiancé that a part had to be ordered for my washer and that it would be in a week and someone will give you a call when it comes and was told to call within 24 hours to find out the status of part. During the technician visit he also stated to my fiancé’ that this is a problem the Samsung front loader washers. If this information had been disclosed to me at the time of purchase that all these problems existed with Samsung I would have never purchased this brand of washer and dryer and this information was never disclosed. I called on the following day and was told to call back on Monday because they do not show any notes in the computer about any part being ordered for my washer. On October 28, 2013 I called the service department back at Conn’s to get an update on the part and I was told that the part would be in November 4, 2013. I called on November 4, 2013 to see if the part was in just to be told that the part had not come and was told call back on tomorrow. I called back on November 5, 2013 to check the status of my part and was told that the part will not be in until November 7, 2013. I called on November 7, 2013 late in the evening to check the status of my part to be told that it was not in. In my conversation with the customer service rep it was told me that this is estimate date I relied to her that it was told me on November 4, 2013 that it was confirmed to be in on November 7, 2013. I have called Customer Service, the Resolution Department, Samsung to try get assistance with this matter but been giving the run around by so many people. I was given a ticket number by the Service Department, Ticket #296494 and said that I should receive a call within 24 to 72 hours from a manger from the Parts Department regarding my washer. On November 8, 2013 I called Conn’s around 9:00 a.m. to inquire about the part once more and was told by customer in the Service Department to ask about my part and was told that my part was in and that we could come out on Tuesday, November 12, 2013 and that I would be receiving a call from the technician between the hours of 8:00 a.m. to 10 a.m. to let me know what time he would be coming out to my house to do the service work. On November 12, 2013 10:00 a.m. had gone so I called the service department to only be told that three other parts for my washer had to be ordered. This information was never disclosed to me or my fiancé. Also to be told that the technician that was doing the repairs was running late because he had a doctor’s appointment and that I would get a call from the technician very soon. After not receiving a call from the Technician I called back to the Service Department to be told that the technician that was supposed to do the repairs will not be able to do the repairs that day and I asked if someone else can do the repairs they informed me no he was the only that could. My fiancé took off time from his job to sit at home to wait for the technician to come and find out later that morning that he would not be able to do the repairs. After I talked to fiancé he had me to do a three way with the Conn’s Service Department to get the status of the part once more to be given the run around once again. The customer rep that we talked to this time told my fiancé that they was waiting on 3 additional parts to come in and that she was going to put in a trouble ticket and I informed her that a trouble ticket was put in last week and someone was suppose to call me within 24-72 hours and her response to me was that she does not show a trouble ticket at and she created a new trouble ticket for me, Ticket# 299119. This call was recorded by my fiancé. After I hung the phone with my fiancé and customer service I called the Resolution Department in hopes to get some type of answer. I went to explain my situation to the representative let her know that I had two ticket numbers the first one was put in on Thursday, November 7, 2013 and the second on was put in today Monday, November 12, 2013. After giving the customer rep the first ticket number she explained to me she does not know why they informed me that they had no record of this ticket number and she put me on hold for about 10 minutes to do some research. When the rep came back to the phone she explained to me that no part has ever been received, she does not know why the service department even scheduled appointment for me for Tuesday in the first place. She also inform me that my original ticket was never given a high priority and I was told on Thursday that my ticket would be given a high priority. She told me that I should her from someone around 5:00p.m. today and if I do here from any one than to call Resolution Department back. Everyone that I have talked to all they keep telling me is I understand what you are going through and I explained to them I honestly don’t think that you do because I have been giving the run around from each person I have talked to at CONNS. To be told that your part will be in on November 4, then November 7, then to say on November 8th that your part is in set up a date for November 12, to be told on November 12th that three additional parts is needed for your washer now when originally it was only one part, and on top of that the technician that suppose to call you between 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. is running late will give you a call to let you know when you time is then to go from that to say that the technician will not be able to do the work now because something came up but you do not have no one else that can do the work. Then to be told the part has not even been received yet there was never three additional parts for your washer. I informed the customer rep I do not think you know what I am going to through at this point to be paying for a product that you cannot even use. Now if I was in collections you would be hounding me until I make a payment. I want this matter to be resolved as soon as possible.

On November 15, 2013 @ 8:41 a.m. I called the Customer Helpline; I spoke to Geraldine to get update on the status to why I have not received a call from a Service Manager as promised by the end of the day on November 14, 2013. She informed me she did not know why. I also let her know that I had a ticket that was already open #296494. After she looked to the ticket she saw notes that a technician came out on November 12, 2013 and three additional parts was needed to be ordered. I explained to Geraldine that the technician never came out on November 12, 2013 it was told to me on November 12, 2013 that the technician had a doctor’s appointment and he was running late and will calling shortly to let me know what time he will be coming. I never received the call so I called back a few hours later to only be told that the technician was not coming out because he had a family issue. So I asked why are there notes in the computer stating that he came to our house on that day and I also let her know that my fiancé took off that day just for that reason. It was never disclosed to us that three additional parts had to be ordered for our washer. I was informed by Geraldine today that the other three parts was ordered on November 12, 2013 and she informed to me that they will add this information to my ticket that already in existence. She did apologize for what I have been going through I thanked her and hung up the phone.

On November 15, 2013 I called the service department I spoke to Samuel at Conns and I explained to what I just disclosed to me by the customer helpline and that I was truly upset with how the service department has handled this situation with my washer. After he looked through the notes he began to tell me that on November 12, 2013 that the technician came out to my house on November 12, 2013 and I explained to Samuel that no one came to my house on that day and I asked him why are there notes in your system that are false or misleading and why was additional parts ordered and this was not brought to my attention at all. He told me let me put you on hold and call the Dispatch to find out why additional parts was ordered and find out why the technician claimed he came to my house when he never did. Samuel came back from with this information he informed me this, he said that the technician was scheduled to come out to my house on November 12, 2013 that all the parts was not there and they had to order the additional parts the question that I have for him was why was I lied to and giving the run around on that day. Samuel admitted to me that they did drop the ball on this matter and all he can say is sorry. Then he goes to say I need to be patient and I explained to him I think I have already been patient enough and no person should have to go through all this to get a washer repaired. Then he goes on to tell me that if we can fix your washer we will and I explained to him really and the parts are scheduled to be in on November 19, 2013 and I explained to him that according to your policy that you have you thirty days from the date I put my service call in to fix my washer or you will have to replace it then comes out of his month that is not a guarantee that is up to Corporate Office or Customer Help Desk. Also let him know that my thirty days is up on 21 November 2013. Then he went on tell me that we have another thirty days from the date the other part was ordered. At this point I was just floored with disbelief of how those words even came out of that gentleman mouth. I think at this point I have been through enough and all want right now is to have both my washer and dryer replaced as a set since I brought them as a set with a different brand.

modified review This review was modified by angeliahenry72 on November 15 2013 05:43:47 PM

"DO NOT SHOP AT CONN'S!!!!! These people are horrible. They lie cheat and steal. I understand now why they got the name "Conn's"... because they ARE some cons! These people lured us in on the "no interest for a year" thing, then when it came time for the final payoff, they lied to my wife and then turned around and sent us a bill for another $689 dollars. Now we're stuck paying it or it will hit our credit score plus I'm sure they'll take us to court. Don't buy ANYTHING from these people!!!!! Read the reviews everywhere on the internet, you'll definitely think twice before buying from them!!!!"

modified review This review was modified by ScrewedByConns on August 21 2013 06:55:54 PM

"DO NOT SHOP AT CONNS! People tried to warn me but I didn't listen. They admit to fumbling my account and promise over and over again to make it right, but for a year now, over and over again, they continue to fail. Now, with only $87 left to pay on my $5000 account, they promise to correct the credit that they so carelessly ruined for me for the last 9 months. Pardon me if I fail to show my appreciation. After being tossed from person to person and department to department repeating my story 10 times today, I finally told the "manager" that after a year of harassment and multiple daily collection calls that not only should they reinstate my good name credit wise, but as a gesture of good faith they should close my account and forget about the $87. THEY REFUSED! She said that I had a choice between them correcting my credit and I pay the balance OR they could close out the account (forgive the $87) but they wouldn't correct my credit report. I will never shop at Conn's again, and I will shout my story from the rooftops if I only save one person from the hellish experience I had with this company I will consider my web-wide rant a success. BORROWER BEWARE."

modified review This review was modified by dawnb1442 on August 08 2013 05:50:04 PM

Conn's is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Conn's is not a merchant member
Conn's does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!