Computer Valley Reviews - computervalley.ca Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.50/10 234 reviews

Computer Valley is a merchant member
Computer Valley participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,875 merchant members.

"I'm quite impressed with the prompt service i received and will recommend "Computer Valley" to my friends.... Definitely deserving of 5 stars."

Montréal

"Computer Valley have an amazing inventory of available articles. They often carry items that are enterprise level. I was surprised to get my product the very next day after it shipped, at a reasonable shipping charge. And they most often come up on top of the list of least expensive online retailers."

"Excellent service, fast delivery!!!!"

"I was impressed by the overall quickness of the delivery."

"Very good experience shopping on their site. Very efficient in sending my order."

Rating 8/104/5

"Delivered promptly the product I asked for."

"Both times we've ordered, we've been satisfied. Our only pet peeve is issues with PST exempt status, somehow we're forced to have to claim it ourselves, a process I'm not sure if we can actually do.

Rating 8/104/5

"Delivery seemed to be kind of slow, but it was just my impatience. Maybe I ought to have said I was COMPLETELY SATISFIED with my experience with your service. Yup, I gave the wrong response. My apologies.

Love my new camera. Just have to learn how to operate it.

adam johnson

"It was vary easy thank you.

Rating 6/103/5

"Product advertised to be in stock (at least 10) when in fact they were out of stock. I then requested and got a refund."

"Great service and price. Would definitely shop here again!"

"Very good - shipped quickly."

"Fast delivery, received order as described."

"I was very happy with the speed on which this was delivered... thank you :)"

"Prompt delivery exceeded my expectations."