• Computer Valley

• Customer Support: 1-800-881-6577
    • Business Hours: 7 AM to 5 PM
    • Fax: 1-800-881-5797

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"Scam - do not use. Was looking for a discontinued item. Their website said they had it in stock I made the purchase. When I called on the day it was supposed to be delivered to find out where my item was, they said my order was canceled. They said it was out of stock and on backorder and they had emailed me accordingly. But there was no email from them, their website status still shows my order as being shipped and not canceled. A discontinued item cannot be at backordered, they either have it or they don't. I should have listened to the other web reviews and never trusted them."

"Find, order, ship and received - all within 2 days! The product I bought was exactly what I wanted and thus far works exactly as I expected.

I must admit having never done business with Computer Valley and reading some of the reviews here, I was a bit skeptical. However the entire shopping experience was painless.

Kudos.

"One star is too much for them. The item that I purchased wasn't working properly so I tried to return it. First, the website is programmed in such a way so it doesn't allow you to get a RMA number. Second, the customer service over the phone tried to convince me is my duty to contact the manufacturer to ask what's wrong with the item. Third I returned the item and never heard from them. They made no effort to check the status of the refund and went so far to say I'm lying because I don't want to provide the tracking number. It's been a month now since I returned the item. They even questioned the signature on the tracking number is not their staff... I had to call the depot and confirm the person indeed works for them. Complete ripoff, they will do anything possible to make you walk away from your refund. Very poor customer service....buyers beware!!!!"

"This vendor Computer Valley is very dishonest and deceiving.
We purchased Asix P1204 and we were under impression it was complete
camera (sensor + the board) as that is what was on the picture at the
time of our purchase.

When we received the item, it was only the sensor (no board, control
unit). So the item is useless and the control board can not be purchased individually.
We requested the RMA but never got one.

The seller Computer Valley is very dishonest and deceiving, STAY AWAY.

"I ordered a Sapphire Tri-X Radeon R9 290 from ComputerValley.ca on Thursday, May 22nd.

The site was easy to use, they offered a variety of payment options and the cheapest price for the product I was buying. Though I did not interact with their customer service I was happy to see both an online and phone option to contact them.

The card shipped the following day and I received it today; Monday, May 26th. The whole experience was very pleasant and I would strongly recommend using this company in the future.

"Great web site. Priced as advertised. Very friendly on phone. Fastest turn around I've ever received. Ordered at 2:20 Tuesday, 50lb printer arrived at noon the next day in Sudbury Ontario."

"I'm quite impressed with the prompt service i received and will recommend "Computer Valley" to my friends.... Definitely deserving of 5 stars."

Montréal Verified Customer

"Computer Valley have an amazing inventory of available articles. They often carry items that are enterprise level. I was surprised to get my product the very next day after it shipped, at a reasonable shipping charge. And they most often come up on top of the list of least expensive online retailers."

"Excellent service, fast delivery!!!!"

"I was impressed by the overall quickness of the delivery."

"Very good experience shopping on their site. Very efficient in sending my order."

"Delivered promptly the product I asked for."

"Both times we've ordered, we've been satisfied. Our only pet peeve is issues with PST exempt status, somehow we're forced to have to claim it ourselves, a process I'm not sure if we can actually do.

"Delivery seemed to be kind of slow, but it was just my impatience. Maybe I ought to have said I was COMPLETELY SATISFIED with my experience with your service. Yup, I gave the wrong response. My apologies.

Love my new camera. Just have to learn how to operate it.

adam johnson

"It was vary easy thank you.

Share Computer Valley's store rating

Computer Valley is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Computer Valley is not a merchant member
Computer Valley does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!