Computer Liquidation Center Reviews - computerliquidationcenter.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 7.50/10 4 reviews

Computer Liquidation Center is not a merchant member
Computer Liquidation Center does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"Quick, Friendly, Honest, Competent, Knowledgeable and Great prices.
Honestly the best sales transaction I've had.
I will be purchasing from them again and will be recommending all of my friends and coworkers to utilize this merchant.
Thank you.

"Got a great deal on a solid running PC. Fast shipping, painless process. Very happy!!!!!"

"I purchased an ATI Radeon 9600 XT video card from here and it arrived 2 days later, was packed extremely well and worked perfectly! Price was right and service was excellent!"

"I bought a switch from these guys it was Cisco WS-C2960-24TT-L... have little problems. When i received this switched i pluged it in, it was completley dead. No response nothing. I called in peacefully to resolve the problem. Out of nowhere they are telling me about some 15 day warranty only. It took these guys 15 days to get this product to me. SO SLOOOOOWWWW. What happend after that i called in and spoke with Katch... Horrible. After he couldnt handle this he put on some idian manager on the phone,,, poor guys lanuage is so bad that the only words he new was curse words. So disappointed in this company. thanks for nothing guys. BOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"