Stores > Geeks.com / Computer Geeks.com

760-726-7723
      james@geeks.com
      (760) 726-7700

Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review Geeks.com / Computer Geeks.com by clicking a star below.
2017-04-07

Defective product

"After waiting weeks for my android OTT box it finally came and would not turn on. When I asked for a replacement they find be to send a photo of the item in. I did that but they wanted a photo again.. Blue it feels like they are stalling so they don't have to pay me back. It was a gift so I'm not very happy. I dont know if I will ever receive a refund. Terrible customer service "

2017-01-25

Adorable Reps - No Follow-Up

"The title says it all. The reps were adorable, knowledgable and informative. We had three minor issues that needed resolution. They fixed the three issues but failed to respond to text or email when we had a follow-up question. The Geek reps at the counter at my local Best Buy have been helpful on other occasions......guess I'll take my follow- up issue to them."

2013-09-19

"This company is a group of laughing liars and thieves. Check all addresses of companies at 169 E. Flagler St. Suite 1012 Miami Fl. They have many names and phone #'s. They steal! Go into your bank account once they get your Card # and STEAL."

2013-07-29

"Up until now I've been very satisfied with Geeks.com. However, I wanted to return one item out of four purchased this month, only to find that that item alone was "not warranteed by Geeks.com" and therefore I could not send it back. They should tell you UP FRONT that all sales are final when you buy the products, not when you want to return one. I suggest buyers be careful before buying from them -- because even if something is defective, they won't take it back!"

2013-06-26

"Geeks.com: my advice would be DO NOT buy from them unless you are in the US. They claim they deliver to Australia. Paid with my credit card, then received an email that they are "currently reconsidering their payment policy" they haven't put on their website yet. And that they will only accept a wire transfer ($20 fee + extra days of waiting). When I asked them to stick to the terms on their website, they turned deaf and rude (did not bother to respond back). Unprofessional, unclear in their terms, wasted two days of my life. By the way the funds they authorized on my credit card (yes, they did not accept my card yet took funds from it) may remain blocked for another 30 days."

2013-06-12

"I ordered a 3GHz core 2 duo Lenovo refurbished from Geeks.com and it arrived less than a week later.

The Lenovo was clean, as advertised and works extremely well with the Linux operating system I installed on it.
Wayne Chirnsde Saint Petersburg, FL.

2013-05-29

"I have purchased from Geeks.com a.k.a. Computer Geeks a BRAND NEW laptop Dell Inspiron 17R 5720 but instead I have received a USED one.

The proving facts are the following:
1. The previous owner of the laptop received has left a manually burned dvd titled "National Treasure Book of Secrets - Nicolas Cage" inside the dvd drive.
2. The previous owner of the laptop received has already registered the laptop with DELL one month before I have received laptop.
3. The brand new condition of the product purchased was clearly stated on its sales order and in the following link: http://www.geeks.com/details.asp?invtid=SIL-5720-I7220-PON

Be aware of the fact that Geeks.com a.k.a. Computer Geeks is committing fraud to customers.

2013-05-22

"I always have a great experience here. On the few occasions that I have encountered a problem, customer service has always been top notch. I will continue to shop here for my electronic needs."

2013-05-02

"Always a pleasure to deal with Geeks.com. They are more than willing to respond positively to any issues and the products are well eorth ther price."

2013-04-26

"Very good customer service and RMA service"

2013-04-25

"Great place to find older computer hardware to revamp aging computers. The deals offset free shipping that other companies offer. Had only one defective product, they were fast and fair."

2013-04-23

"Ive been a loyal customer of Computer Geeks and have been for many years now. With fast shipping and awesome customer service no need to shop anywhere else. They stand behind there products with unbeatable prices. I give 5 stars"

2013-04-14

"Very very good customer service "

2013-04-08

"I bought a Video Card and it arrived perfectly. Shipping was quicker than I thought too. I had to return it because my CPU was bottleneck'ing the card so I'm going to upgrade to a newer processor and then order again from them soon."

2013-03-31

"Do Not buy anything that they claim to be refurbished!!!!!
I bought a factory refurbished remote control for over a hundred bucks. This remote is not refurbished... Its just plain used!!! And used hard at that!! Geeks should be ashamed. They took someones used beat up return and threw it in a box and called it refurbished! Now, I have to pay to return it??? I'll never buy from them again!

Share Geeks.com / Computer Geeks.com's store rating

Geeks.com / Computer Geeks.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Geeks.com / Computer Geeks.com is not a merchant member
Geeks.com / Computer Geeks.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!