• Address: 1890 Ord Way
    • Phone: (760) 726-7700
    • Customer Support: (760) 726-7700
    • Business Hours: Mon - Thurs 8:00am - 5:00pm PST
    • Fax: 760-726-7723

"I've used geeks for information for many years and have bought a heatsink fan from them for my graphics card. It was quite expensive including the delivery but it was the only place I could find the correct fan."

"This company is a group of laughing liars and thieves. Check all addresses of companies at 169 E. Flagler St. Suite 1012 Miami Fl. They have many names and phone #'s. They steal! Go into your bank account once they get your Card # and STEAL."

"Up until now I've been very satisfied with Geeks.com. However, I wanted to return one item out of four purchased this month, only to find that that item alone was "not warranteed by Geeks.com" and therefore I could not send it back. They should tell you UP FRONT that all sales are final when you buy the products, not when you want to return one. I suggest buyers be careful before buying from them -- because even if something is defective, they won't take it back!"

modified review This review was modified by Sumcom on July 29 2013 02:58:12 PM

"Geeks.com: my advice would be DO NOT buy from them unless you are in the US. They claim they deliver to Australia. Paid with my credit card, then received an email that they are "currently reconsidering their payment policy" they haven't put on their website yet. And that they will only accept a wire transfer ($20 fee + extra days of waiting). When I asked them to stick to the terms on their website, they turned deaf and rude (did not bother to respond back). Unprofessional, unclear in their terms, wasted two days of my life. By the way the funds they authorized on my credit card (yes, they did not accept my card yet took funds from it) may remain blocked for another 30 days."

modified review This review was modified by botekp on June 26 2013 04:54:42 PM

"I ordered a 3GHz core 2 duo Lenovo refurbished from Geeks.com and it arrived less than a week later.

The Lenovo was clean, as advertised and works extremely well with the Linux operating system I installed on it.
Wayne Chirnsde Saint Petersburg, FL.

modified review This review was modified by ricebiker on June 12 2013 05:07:25 PM

"I have purchased from Geeks.com a.k.a. Computer Geeks a BRAND NEW laptop Dell Inspiron 17R 5720 but instead I have received a USED one.

The proving facts are the following:
1. The previous owner of the laptop received has left a manually burned dvd titled "National Treasure Book of Secrets - Nicolas Cage" inside the dvd drive.
2. The previous owner of the laptop received has already registered the laptop with DELL one month before I have received laptop.
3. The brand new condition of the product purchased was clearly stated on its sales order and in the following link: http://www.geeks.com/details.asp?invtid=SIL-5720-I7220-PON

Be aware of the fact that Geeks.com a.k.a. Computer Geeks is committing fraud to customers.

modified review This review was modified by eze5756 on May 29 2013 02:23:06 PM

"I always have a great experience here. On the few occasions that I have encountered a problem, customer service has always been top notch. I will continue to shop here for my electronic needs."

modified review This review was modified by schan2464 on May 22 2013 08:50:38 AM

"Always a pleasure to deal with Geeks.com. They are more than willing to respond positively to any issues and the products are well eorth ther price."

modified review This review was modified by mkelley777 on May 02 2013 01:54:58 PM

"Very good customer service and RMA service"

modified review This review was modified by wmoches on April 26 2013 08:28:23 AM

"Great place to find older computer hardware to revamp aging computers. The deals offset free shipping that other companies offer. Had only one defective product, they were fast and fair."

modified review This review was modified by delappe13 on April 25 2013 05:47:06 PM

"Ive been a loyal customer of Computer Geeks and have been for many years now. With fast shipping and awesome customer service no need to shop anywhere else. They stand behind there products with unbeatable prices. I give 5 stars"

modified review This review was modified by Chrisapeeks on April 23 2013 09:41:22 AM

"Very very good customer service "

"I bought a Video Card and it arrived perfectly. Shipping was quicker than I thought too. I had to return it because my CPU was bottleneck'ing the card so I'm going to upgrade to a newer processor and then order again from them soon."

"Do Not buy anything that they claim to be refurbished!!!!!
I bought a factory refurbished remote control for over a hundred bucks. This remote is not refurbished... Its just plain used!!! And used hard at that!! Geeks should be ashamed. They took someones used beat up return and threw it in a box and called it refurbished! Now, I have to pay to return it??? I'll never buy from them again!

"Great TV. Problem with computer, but Geeks quickly refunded money with no problems and paid for return shipping. Highly recommended!"

Geeks.com / Computer Geeks.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Geeks.com / Computer Geeks.com is not a merchant member
Geeks.com / Computer Geeks.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!